VPX Zero Impact Bars Reviews

Good
Peanut Butter & Jelly

Nyrin's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

A very mixed profile with much less texture and flavor than I'd expect from the macros. Protein blend is nice, but includes collagen, which makes the 30g count questionable. Vegetable monoglycerides are almost certainly hiding trans fat, which is deplorable. Good use of sugar alcohols in the bar is offset by the bizarre inclusion of three or four different forms of added sugar, including corn syrup. Most importantly, perhaps, the PB&J seemed too dry and flaky for the 17g of fat involved; the jelly felt more like little pieces of fruit than a satisfying layer. Not really a bad bar, but far from a good one, too--much better choices out there.

Cyberjim's Rating
German Chocolate

Great tasting bars. Easy to eat, unlike other bars which are way stiffer. German chocolate is really awesome. I use it as a meal replacement for my afternoon snack. Good protein sources and low GI carbs.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
German Chocolate

Zero Impact Bars, awesome taste protein bars, I snacked one for breakfast several times when I was at my last days before competition eating just plain chicken and water (Yeah no carbohydrates on the side). Great profile of fiber and carbohydrate ratio and a must for everyone in lean out mode.

ravensrock94's Rating

these taste great! eat one before a workout. Taste amazing!

mariechristine's Rating
German Chocolate

I didn't like the taste...

AstroBlackS's Rating

These have become my go to bars that I always have handy. They taste great, my favorite is pumpkin supreme. They have a fantastic nutrient profile, and the fact that they are designed to have minimal impact on blood sugar levels is great.

nikkirod's Rating
German Chocolate

Excellent meal replacement bar!, I can use it as a meal and fills you up and tastes delicious!!

Hackett45's Rating

Hackett45 did not leave a written review for this product.

camilanewton's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These bars are delicious and great for when you are on the go as a meal replacement. I'm a chocolate and peanut butter freak so these bars really help to satisfy my cravings!

Drearod's Rating

this protein bar is a really good meal replacement, it keeps me full for a couple hours and has the perfect amount of protein in it

LAURENFUNK's Rating
Pumpkin Supreme

When I first tried these Impact Bars it was in the fall so I immediately grabbed the Pumpkin Supreme. The flavor immediately brought me back to the holidays and festivities. The flavor did not disappoint me! It has an amazing pumpkin flavor and I felt like I was eating a piece of pumpkin pie with every bite without the guilt.

MelanieKate's Rating
German Chocolate

Great tasting protein bar thats soft and if you stick it in the microwave (without wrapper) for 5-8 seconds you have yourself a warm gooey, straight from the oven treat!

zamayracenteno's Rating

zamayracenteno did not leave a written review for this product.

StephFitness's Rating

This is a great meal replacement bar that works great! Sometimes I can only eat half of the bar!! I love the German chocolate!

qtcandyxo's Rating
German Chocolate

The German Chocolate is my favorite flavor! Great if I'm on the go :)

EstefaniaSerra9's Rating

Great tasting meal replacement bars!!

Carorich2392's Rating

The Zero Impact Bars and a great meal replacement that is satisfying and tastes great. I cant get enough of the German Chocolate flavor! so nutritious and has 30 grams of protein to fill me up!

ArianaLeigh's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Excellent meal replacement bar!!!! Fills you up and tastes delicious!! I almost feel like I'm cheating when I eat them! Especially love to eat the Zero Impact Bars after my workout!

AlexisDanielle's Rating
Pumpkin Supreme

THE PERFECT MEAL REPLACEMENT BAR! I seriously rather have this bar than an actual home-cooked meal! The Pumpkin Supreme flavor is MOUTH WATERING! So good! Definitely recommend this bar!

michellesomma's Rating

Lets get serious... I would rather have the pumpkin flavor IMPACT bar than an actual cooked meal, or even more than an actual slice of the pie! It is so awesome and packed with 30g of protein. The sugar is zero impact, so it doesn't spike insulin - I even have my diabetic grandmother taking them. She might be theo nly person who likes them more than me!