Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Strawberry Ice Cream
Banana Ice Cream

Braedonrose99's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall a good product, good amount of protein however I wouldn't mind an extra 50 grams of carbs, but for the price eat a bagel with it. It is much cheaper than other gainers and when your balling on a budget that matters. This stuff is also easy on the stomach and tastes great unlike some of the heavier gainers on the market. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put on some desired mass.

jcmelton's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This stuff has a very good flavor. Great ratio of carbs to protein for that post workout shake you need. Mixes well and very thick. Can't go wrong with this weight gainer for those needing that extra to help get their calorie goals.

lowroller21212's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Mix 9/10 very easy to mix many weight gainers have that problem that they are hard to mix, due to the lower sugars and carbs, only got few small clumps but it didn't stick much to my blender bottle so it was easy to mix, they were very very small however. The taste is very balanced, and you can tell it is a low sugar gainer, often times I find most gainers get too sweet if i try to use fruits, oils and other things in a blender or whatever not the case at all. End of the day, great profile, clean carbs, mixes great like a reg whey in a shaker no probs, weight went up on a weekly basis. this is the gainer to get from a reliable company you can trust and for a great price.

k0bane's Rating
Chocolate Mint

k0bane did not leave a written review for this product.

Jmoney09's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This was my first ever weight gainer. Since I started this, I have cut out Whey protein supplements and take one serving of this daily. Its that good. Progress is improved, Flavor is the best ever, and mixes well for a 3.5 scoop serving. I would recommend this product as I plan to buy it again and again

pkilcarr's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

I have used the Real Gains multiple times and with the Banana I would add some vanilla ice cream and made a perfect shake from it. With the Banana its nice to get away from the basic chocolate and vanilla flavors out there. Now the chocolate mint the flavor is awesome and hands down takes over any chocolate flavor I have tried. both great flavors and this has helped me put on some quality mass too!

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

One of the better choice of weight gainer in all aspect. Been putting on quality weight/mass with this in just the first 3 weeks of taking 1 shake a day! The taste of the chocolate ice cream is dam good sorta like rocky road ice cream. I add 1 banana, half cup of oats ,2tbsp peanut butter,4 cups of milk and half cup of greek yogurt or egg whites to it to maximize the calories!!! Good Blender is Needed tho.

jushiu338's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been taking this for a about a month now, I started with 134lbs and now I am 141lbs, for a small guy like me this is a good product to put on weight, give me no diarrhea and make sure you workout regularly or else it will gain you some nasty belly fats. The taste on the other hand is awful(cookie cream), some may find it nice but not for me, I am not sure about other flavours but definitely not gonna have this flavour again.

HungryHunter's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Currently taking this product, dont think its doing all too bad but the taste is CRAP! cant stand the chocolate ice cream...and doesnt mix well with just the shaker...lot of clumps not the best...

sindinak's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I really don't recommend this product , I used a 3.11KG bag and i Gained the weight i wanted but fortunately most of it was belly fats , now I m a skinny guy with a big Belly and It's disgusting, I m now trying to get rid of the belly fat which is very hard knowing i was working out when i was taking this product ,

ndk72394's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a very good weight gainer and also great value. Its high in calories carbs and protien. I was in a plateau and switched to real gains, i gained about 5 lbs in 6-8 weeks and I have a very hard time gaining weight. Chocolate is decent if you mix with milk and peanut butter. Cookies and cream is excellent if you mix with cold milk. Taste like a runny milkshake

zachtbrown1234's Rating

I'm 18, and i have always had a fast metabolism! I ate and ate and would maybe gain a pound....i started taking real gains 3 weeks ago, i started at 156 lbs, and now i am up to about 164. Just in three weeks! If you choose this weight gainer make sure to not substitute food with this! You have to eat your regular amount of calories as you normally would PLUS this. I drink about two shakes a day. One after my workout and one before bed.

aLinux's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

On my third bag now @ only 120g daily I put on an easy 23lb of muscle with 2-3% fat gain - Incredible results for my age. It's the best protein powder I've ever used for a hard to gain muscle guy. I was so lucky my old Whey brand went out of business so I gave Real Gainz a try even though I didn't like the ingredient profile at first but I took the risk cause U.N. is the best brand going for quality shizz and I'm ecstatic I did !!! ..I went from 179lb for the longest time and couldn't budge - too now 3-4 months later on the third bag 202lb YAHOO! thanks to this awesome protein plus their Creatine I started 3 wks ago which put the last 3lbs on - you feel jackd all day, no need for steroids boys, hulk out on these 2 :) THANKS U.N. !!!!!

Grandmasterrc's Rating
Cookies & Cream

After taking Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex, I did not see the results I was hoping for. I switched to Universal Real Gains, and real gains it truly was. I love the flavor, I can add it to almost any smoothie, or milk (wouldn't recommend water). I have Gained over 15lb so far since I have taken this product (and still have almost half of the 10lb bag left). The serving size is 3.5 scoop, which I split into two during the day; early in the AM, and post workout.

Pmccormack90's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Best flavor I have ever tasted in terms of protein powder, I am on my 3rd bag about to finish actually going to my 4th, and I gained about 12lbs in 8 weeks. roughly 1.5lbs a week, I will keep taking this product until I reach my goal which is another 10 pounds or so. Best gainer I ever taken, hands down.

vinrock30's Rating

Best gainer! This my 3rd bag already. Chocolate ice cream is the best flavor!!! It Mixes easily, the consistency is so thin its like you're just drinking a water, and you wont feel bloated at all. I suggest you buy the 10 lbs bag because it includes multivitamins. I take this during breakfast and after workout. Highly recommended!

Dominickramirez's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is a great all around gainer! It hits all angels real gains is complete, 52 g protein, 600 calories, carb complex. It's not a thick shake and doesn't leave you feel ing so full like serious mass. Mixes great and taste great. Good product for all your hard gainers. You can easily drink 2 to 3 a day and still eat regularly

FitBowhunter's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Now I've only been using this for about a week now, but I absolutely love it so far! The taste is amazing! Mixes very well with just water, no clumps. I have gained 8 lbs. measuring at the same time of day a week later. I don't expect to see gains in lifting weight this early yet, but eventually I'm sure they'll come. I have noticed I'm not nearly as sore as before I was taking this. This stuff doesn't make you feel bloated or make you gassy, it's almost just like eating a small meal and continuing on with your day. Overall great results so far!

michaeltrapani's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I was recommended this Gainer from one of the Bodybuilding.com staff members and so I thought I would give it a try. I just finished the 4.8 kg, taking it religiously and working out 4 days a week. I didn't gain one pound, it made me lose my appetite throughout the day, and the flavour wasn't all that great. Yeah it tasted like chocolate, but with a hint a plastic. Would not recommend. Everybody is different though.

harleyawkerman's Rating

I haven't tried this I was planning on checking it out but my question is why is it that only the 10 lb bag has extra vitamins that the 3 and 6 lb bag does not? I tried a sample pack that was 1/3 of a serving then I dropped my shaker then caught it half way and spilt half but it did take good and I have nothing bad to say that why I put an 8 rating