Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Strawberry Ice Cream
Banana Ice Cream

HungryHunter's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Currently taking this product, dont think its doing all too bad but the taste is CRAP! cant stand the chocolate ice cream...and doesnt mix well with just the shaker...lot of clumps not the best...

sindinak's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I really don't recommend this product , I used a 3.11KG bag and i Gained the weight i wanted but fortunately most of it was belly fats , now I m a skinny guy with a big Belly and It's disgusting, I m now trying to get rid of the belly fat which is very hard knowing i was working out when i was taking this product ,

ndk72394's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a very good weight gainer and also great value. Its high in calories carbs and protien. I was in a plateau and switched to real gains, i gained about 5 lbs in 6-8 weeks and I have a very hard time gaining weight. Chocolate is decent if you mix with milk and peanut butter. Cookies and cream is excellent if you mix with cold milk. Taste like a runny milkshake

zachtbrown1234's Rating

I'm 18, and i have always had a fast metabolism! I ate and ate and would maybe gain a pound....i started taking real gains 3 weeks ago, i started at 156 lbs, and now i am up to about 164. Just in three weeks! If you choose this weight gainer make sure to not substitute food with this! You have to eat your regular amount of calories as you normally would PLUS this. I drink about two shakes a day. One after my workout and one before bed.

aLinux's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

On my third bag now @ only 120g daily I put on an easy 23lb of muscle with 2-3% fat gain - Incredible results for my age. It's the best protein powder I've ever used for a hard to gain muscle guy. I was so lucky my old Whey brand went out of business so I gave Real Gainz a try even though I didn't like the ingredient profile at first but I took the risk cause U.N. is the best brand going for quality shizz and I'm ecstatic I did !!! ..I went from 179lb for the longest time and couldn't budge - too now 3-4 months later on the third bag 202lb YAHOO! thanks to this awesome protein plus their Creatine I started 3 wks ago which put the last 3lbs on - you feel jackd all day, no need for steroids boys, hulk out on these 2 :) THANKS U.N. !!!!!

Grandmasterrc's Rating
Cookies & Cream

After taking Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex, I did not see the results I was hoping for. I switched to Universal Real Gains, and real gains it truly was. I love the flavor, I can add it to almost any smoothie, or milk (wouldn't recommend water). I have Gained over 15lb so far since I have taken this product (and still have almost half of the 10lb bag left). The serving size is 3.5 scoop, which I split into two during the day; early in the AM, and post workout.

Pmccormack90's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Best flavor I have ever tasted in terms of protein powder, I am on my 3rd bag about to finish actually going to my 4th, and I gained about 12lbs in 8 weeks. roughly 1.5lbs a week, I will keep taking this product until I reach my goal which is another 10 pounds or so. Best gainer I ever taken, hands down.

vinrock30's Rating

Best gainer! This my 3rd bag already. Chocolate ice cream is the best flavor!!! It Mixes easily, the consistency is so thin its like you're just drinking a water, and you wont feel bloated at all. I suggest you buy the 10 lbs bag because it includes multivitamins. I take this during breakfast and after workout. Highly recommended!

Dominickramirez's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is a great all around gainer! It hits all angels real gains is complete, 52 g protein, 600 calories, carb complex. It's not a thick shake and doesn't leave you feel ing so full like serious mass. Mixes great and taste great. Good product for all your hard gainers. You can easily drink 2 to 3 a day and still eat regularly

FitBowhunter's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Now I've only been using this for about a week now, but I absolutely love it so far! The taste is amazing! Mixes very well with just water, no clumps. I have gained 8 lbs. measuring at the same time of day a week later. I don't expect to see gains in lifting weight this early yet, but eventually I'm sure they'll come. I have noticed I'm not nearly as sore as before I was taking this. This stuff doesn't make you feel bloated or make you gassy, it's almost just like eating a small meal and continuing on with your day. Overall great results so far!

ebless911's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Way overpriced like all mass gainers, but it gets the job done.

michaeltrapani's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I was recommended this Gainer from one of the Bodybuilding.com staff members and so I thought I would give it a try. I just finished the 4.8 kg, taking it religiously and working out 4 days a week. I didn't gain one pound, it made me lose my appetite throughout the day, and the flavour wasn't all that great. Yeah it tasted like chocolate, but with a hint a plastic. Would not recommend. Everybody is different though.

harleyawkerman's Rating

I haven't tried this I was planning on checking it out but my question is why is it that only the 10 lb bag has extra vitamins that the 3 and 6 lb bag does not? I tried a sample pack that was 1/3 of a serving then I dropped my shaker then caught it half way and spilt half but it did take good and I have nothing bad to say that why I put an 8 rating

fuerzamacho's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

The best lean gainer I ever tried and I have tryied a lot! Very lean gains and excelent taste and the Price really worth it! I just bought my 4th bag of 10.6lb and for sure I will do it again when I finish this one! Try it!

sclark911's Rating

Obviously if you are reading you are an educated buyer who is careful with your money. I'll make this short and sweet. This stuff is almost identical in taste, mixability and results as Optimum's Pro Complex gainer. Do yourself a favor, save the extra $20 you would have spent for the ON brand name and get this one.

edrickramos's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Real gains is the real deal. Very good lean weight gainer with excellent flavors to choose from. I take this product twice a day to supplement protein and caloric needs. Great product.

dsbarfield's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I absolutely love this. I use to be a muscletech fan but mass tech is way too over priced and not enough servings. Plus it made me feel like crap and tired after drinking. I turned to universal a year ago. They've been around since the arnold days and there's a reason for that. This gainer mixes extremely well. Even after taking I can eat a ginormous meal and still feel great. On days post workout and off days first thing in the morning with an animal pak and stak. I've tried other gainers but this one has done the trick for me. Went from 180 to 225 in 6 months. Food helped also. Strength and weight gain have been phenomenal. I have and will recommend all universal and animal products. Not over hyped like most companies these days. You want good ole mass and muscle stick with the old school guys.

mippolito21's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream was absolutely delicious, no protein I've used since or before has tasted so good! This helped me get in those extra carbs and protein servings on busy days during my first bulk. Using this for roughly 3 months, I put on a total of 10 lbs. Wouldn't use it again myself as I mix my own now, but I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking for a good gainer.

yigitcan's Rating

It was horrible comparing to another weightgainer i used

TRprimate's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I like this gainer as a post workout shake. That's when I take it and I think the macros are great for that time. I've tried chocolate mint, banana, and cookies and cream and like chocolate mint the best. The price is also good. The reason I take a gainer is to add calories on top of my whole food meals so I don't want it to be filling or feel heavy in my stomach, which this gainer doesn't. I usually take it 15-30 mins after a workout and I can usually eat a meal about 1-2 hours after the shake. Sometimes it doesn't mix too well so I would say a blender ball is required or a blender.