Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Mint

francois101's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This lean gainer is the best one for me. I have a fast metabolism so need gainers to help me gain. And this one help me without extra fat,so I use it for both bulk and cutting. You just need to know how to use it when trying to gain ,and cut.

fragmentater2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Taste is creamy and subtle. Macros are excellent and is an overall great weight gain product!

bstewart121's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall its a really good product and does what its suppose too. It taste great which is also really important to me and mixes easily. Not pricey either.

gstingle's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product! It's cheaper than other products and it is still a great product! The serving size is 3 1/2 scoops but the scoops are smaller so you can fit it all in a 20 oz shaker bottle. The cookies and cream flavor taste great even with water. This product helps me get my calories in. Has 50 grams of protein in one serving so that's amazing. I was able to put on more muscle mass with this. Highly recommend this. I just ordered my 2nd 10.6 lbs bag.

johnquinncanada's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Overall this was a good product to gain some solid mass, however there where some unwanted side effects in the way of flatulance and diarohea. It tasted great (choc mint) but the unwanted side effects do out way the fact that it worked well as a gainer (10-11lbs in two weeks). While your at work, make sure the toilet is close by

juanzuleta's Rating

I have always used it, it does what it says and easy to digest

mzakflip40's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I used to drink ON Pro Complex gainer before trying Real Gains and I can say I like Real Gains much better. I usually take 2 scoops in the morning when I wake up and another 2-3 scoops before bed. Great taste, mixes easily with water or milk. I have a hard time shoveling down enough food during the day so this product it awesome for packing in those extra calories.

cchung90's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Great for reaching caloric surplus while bulking, especially if your'e doing IF diet, or if you're too busy too eat all your meals. Taste is great with almond milk. Only problem I found was that for the 10lb bag it's a bit inconvenient to scoop without making a mess, and wasting some powder since you have to reach so far in... Wish it came as a tub, but only a small problem

cowboymonte's Rating

mmm mmm dayum good!!!!

owengiannini's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Does what it says it will do, helped me gain 10 pounds easily.

pavel1988's Rating
Cookies & Cream

very good gainer, taste super, well mixed, super price, weight increased by 5 kg weight

tonygunz2010's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

If chocolate flavor whey protien is what you like then Real Gains Chocolate Ice cream is for you. Breaks up easy when shake well in a blender bottle even with the blender ball. Doesn't leave you feeling bloated.

maverick877's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

maverick877 did not leave a written review for this product.

joshy1996's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Do not buy this it is junk and you can not even work out it makes you have the runs and makes you feel like crap and hurts your stomach. I would not buy this again or say anything good about it coz it dose nothing good it should help you with mass not have the runs and lose it all. I WOULD SYAY AWAY FROM THIS Universal company.

joesirois's Rating

best gainer i took

lowroller21212's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Mix 8.5/10 very easy to mix many weight gainers have that problem that they are hard to mix, but being a Universal product I was again pleased to see a very easy to mix product. Using a blender I got a few small clumps but it didn't stick much to my blender bottle so it was easy to mix. The taste pretty good, it's low on fillers and sweeteners so it's not strong but will be great with concoctions such as bulk -shakes that have heavy whipping cream, oils, ice cream etc. It helped me increase my daily calorie intake easily and for the days that I found it hard to digest many meals it was perfect. I used it for a period of about 1.5 months, and put up about 8 pounds but at a rate of 2,500-3,500 cals a day, aiming for at least 1.5 pounds a week or more. Very satisfied overall.

jkap5t's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This is amazing. The taste is perfect and mixes very easily. I find it hard to get enough clean calories when I'm bulking so this does the trick.

lemona7778's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

muscle gain 10 from 10 recovery 10 from 10 i don't like taste of Strawberry Ice Cream because i don't like milk,but i like that it has too low sugar so 10 from 10

NicholasRoco's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Got exactly what i needed, 5 pounds of muscle with minimal fat added. Took one half a serving twice a day. Blends well in a conventional kitchen blender, would not recommend shaker cup mixing as it proves to be too clumpy. Taste lacks luster, but who cares, its a ******* supplement and not a dessert. Worth a buy if your trying to put on some quality muscle.

tumminelli's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Taste like a marshmallow! Fills you up well. Its strange it says 3.5 scoops so I just go for four. Definitely will fill you up and keep you satisfied. Recommend splitting the serving through out the day so you can continue to eat real food. Good stuff