Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Good

misterherbie's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I got this originally to have on my days off. Now, I have it pre -pre-workout (ie: as soon as I get up at 4am) to give me energy and stuff for the workout. I usually mix it with a little skim milk and water, too, plus frozen strawberries. Give me a sustained amount of sugars and energy to last throughout the 1-2hr workout. Highly recommended

wwbernardo's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

lancelot0069's Rating

This is by far one of the best tasting weight gainers on the market. The Cookies & Cream being the best I've ever tried. It's not only for weight gain though, using half a serving it makes for a good meal replacement and still gives you the feeling of being full. It is a good clean gainer as well and not overwhelming with calories and fat.

jbeltrez94's Rating

Gave this a 1. Had digestion problems with it. Even when I used enzymes. It was a waste. May have worked differently for others. Not for me.

progun831's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Look you could play around looking for that magic protein powder, but if looking to BEEF UP GAIN REAL MASS THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU TOO.

jleveque2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This stuff is the best weight gainer I have ever tried. I've used Serious mass, mutant mass, amongst others. This one tops them all. The reason being is because of the calories. All of the 1000+ calorie shakes made me extremely bloated and then when it came to actually eating, I couldnt. This doesn't make me overly full and I can eat a huge meal after. The taste is awesome. Only weird thing was that it smells very strong. You can smell the protein powder through a backpack if it's out of the container. But as far as results, if your looking to put on size, look no further!

huynguyen9792's Rating

I opened a Cookies & Cream 6.8lbs and didn't see the scoops!!! WTF

Fehmi84's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Fehmi84 did not leave a written review for this product.

garett2810's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

garett2810 did not leave a written review for this product.

stefanobianco's Rating
Cookies & Cream

not too impressed with this product. cons: - one serving only tastes good with 10oz of water, which is half my shaker. Can be finished in like 3 sips. - no weight gained.

wrudolp2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I've gained some decent weight, overall a good product. I would recommend mixing it with water and not milk due to the amount of scoops it uses per serving. When I mixed with milk it was incredibly thick and hard to drink.

Jufarkas's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein out there, or so I found. Blend the Banana Ice Cream with some natural peanut butter and ice cubes, and you're good to go. Also, unlike other gainers, this one (for me at least) didn't add a bunch of extra unnecessary fat from sugar and junk fillers, this is some clean stuff!

Davidpusmc's Rating
Chocolate Mint

This stuff is awesome!! I just finished my first bag, and 2 and a half weeks later im proud to say im 6 pounds heavier! For a guy like me, who finds it extremely hard to gain any weight be it fat or muscle, that's a lot. I'm definitely ordering more.

cfgerdts's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

cfgerdts did not leave a written review for this product.

sevenslotter's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Seems to work pretty good, I've always struggled with weight gaining but in a month I've put about 5 pounds on and have been doing the jay cutler 8 week program. Now I've been using other supplements as well so results will vary from person to person. The taste is really good and when you use whole milk it's better. Hope this helps!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall a solid protein! Great list of ingredients, with an excellent taste as well. The chocolate ice cream tasted exactly like a chocolate milkshake, so you cannot go wrong there. Solid amount of protein with little sugar and other unnecessary ingredients in this product. Definitely a great protein!

Braedonrose99's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall a good product, good amount of protein however I wouldn't mind an extra 50 grams of carbs, but for the price eat a bagel with it. It is much cheaper than other gainers and when your balling on a budget that matters. This stuff is also easy on the stomach and tastes great unlike some of the heavier gainers on the market. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put on some desired mass.

jcmelton's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This stuff has a very good flavor. Great ratio of carbs to protein for that post workout shake you need. Mixes well and very thick. Can't go wrong with this weight gainer for those needing that extra to help get their calorie goals.

lowroller21212's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Mix 9/10 very easy to mix many weight gainers have that problem that they are hard to mix, due to the lower sugars and carbs, only got few small clumps but it didn't stick much to my blender bottle so it was easy to mix, they were very very small however. The taste is very balanced, and you can tell it is a low sugar gainer, often times I find most gainers get too sweet if i try to use fruits, oils and other things in a blender or whatever not the case at all. End of the day, great profile, clean carbs, mixes great like a reg whey in a shaker no probs, weight went up on a weekly basis. this is the gainer to get from a reliable company you can trust and for a great price.

k0bane's Rating
Chocolate Mint

k0bane did not leave a written review for this product.