Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Banana Ice Cream
Chocolate Mint

camronblonigan's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

If your like me and need to eat everything in sight in order to gain weight, USE THIS PRODUCT. Im never much of a breakfast eater so i use 2 scoops mixed with milk and due to the light flavor add pb and chocolate sauce in order to give it any. I cant tell if i received a bad batch of chocolate but it tastes like nothing.I have been using 2 scoops at night and 2 first thing when i wake up and have seen a substantial difference in weight. Adding nearly 5 lbs in my first month after not being able to gain a consistent amount in a few years. I swear this thing has more scoops then it says since ive been using it for over a month and still have around 3 lbs left. Great product, clean and effective weight gainer rather than just ample calories.

kdillon6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

You do make big gains. I have seen much more size added on as well as strength. Cookies and creams does not go down well at all and sits in the stomach poorly but banana is very nice compared. Only flavors tried so far But I do recommend this, you will see gains!

jperti's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Got the Cookies & Cream a few months ago. I use three scoops daily with whole milk and drink half in the morning and half in the early afternoon. About a month and a half in, with consistent lifting/exercise 4-6 days a week, I put on about 16lbs and very little fat. If I was a bit more strict with my diet and hit more of my sprint workouts, I don't think that fat addition would have happened. Most importantly, I felt great. I really needed the extra calories which can be tough to squeeze in with my job. The shake itself is the best tasting supplement I've ever had. In fact, I found it hard not to have a second one later at night for a snack. Once I hit my weight goals, I throttled back, drinking one on my heavy workout/work days. The 10lb bag has lasted me forever. At least 2.5+ months by doing it this way. Look and feel great and I'm buying a second 10lb bag. Cookies and Cream all the way.

ssalameh09's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

You should try It .. Fantastic .. Make half serving will be better ..

kenziebutts's Rating

By far my favorite weight gainer, easy to mix even with a spoon, tastes great, great ingredients, one of the cheapest weight gainers out there and by one of the best supplement companies there is out there, only thing is if you get a bag make sure when you first open it to do it carefully otherwise you'll have a bad time trying to get it closed every time you take some out lol

TheAaronFurman's Rating

I ordered this product expecting gain a decent amount of weight nothing spectacular. I gained 5 pound from it so it obviously worked but it also did not taste very good and the I would find big clumps of protein in it even after shaking aggressively and repeatedly. It gets the job done but not a high quality product.

• Tayfur
Tayfur's Rating

Bought this item and didn't work at all! I didn't even gain 1 pound! Taste sucks! I regretted!

Mr.jsl's Rating

Tastes great. Mixes well. A very good purchase on sale at the time. I will have no problem using this again.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

A cheaper whey is usually ~80 cents a serving for 24g. Real gains is 50+ grams of protein for about 1.61/serving, making this product, a mass gainer, cheaper than whey itself and making a mass gainer on your own. The product really makes it easier in my busy day to hit my calories easier. Banana caused the least problems for me, cookies and cream was fine, but chocolate was terrible.

TheSilverhead's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I'm a hardgainer from birth, but this stuff is awesome! I put on 10 lbs in 40 days, none of it fat. Tastes great, mixes very well with water, and doesn't make me feel sick.

a3296's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This mass gainer is amazing. I gain 7pounds within 15 days with almost no fat, it mixes well and the taste is great! This protein powder is awesome!

alvintanasta's Rating
Chocolate Mint

One of the cheapest weight gainer in the market. Great taste, doesn't leave me feel bloating. I hate the package though, but it is not a big deal. A solid product.

wrudolp2's Rating

I've gained some decent weight, overall a good product. I would recommend mixing it with water and not milk due to the amount of scoops it uses per serving. When I mixed with milk it was incredibly thick and hard to drink.

Aloreindance's Rating

Aloreindance did not leave a written review for this product.

eguti0131's Rating

I'm excited to try this gainer due to the fact that Its nutritional label is very similar to ON's Pro Complex Gainer. Most gainers have over 1000 calories coming from ridiculous 150g+ carbs, 10g+ fats and only 50-60g of protein. This gainer has just a few less grams of your macros compared to ON Pro Gainer and from what I can hear and assume from the reviews, the scoop is much smaller and has much less ingredients=less useless junk. That's a plus bcus ON's scoop is enormous and could have a hard time splitting that 1 serving in half but I have to say that its texture and mixability is perfect. I've taken 2 10lbs bags of Pro Gainer and I feel great (full not bloated) so I gave it a 8 or a 9. This is not a review just yet but it will be when I actually try UN's Real Gains.

misterherbie's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I got this originally to have on my days off. Now, I have it pre -pre-workout (ie: as soon as I get up at 4am) to give me energy and stuff for the workout. I usually mix it with a little skim milk and water, too, plus frozen strawberries. Give me a sustained amount of sugars and energy to last throughout the 1-2hr workout. Highly recommended

wwbernardo's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

lancelot0069's Rating

This is by far one of the best tasting weight gainers on the market. The Cookies & Cream being the best I've ever tried. It's not only for weight gain though, using half a serving it makes for a good meal replacement and still gives you the feeling of being full. It is a good clean gainer as well and not overwhelming with calories and fat.

jbeltrez94's Rating

Gave this a 1. Had digestion problems with it. Even when I used enzymes. It was a waste. May have worked differently for others. Not for me.

progun831's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Look you could play around looking for that magic protein powder, but if looking to BEEF UP GAIN REAL MASS THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU TOO.