Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Strawberry Ice Cream
Chocolate Mint

disbrendan's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I'm a big fan of this weight gainer. I'm on my third 10lb bag, after gaining 10lbs of body weight from my first bag. I must say that much of the reason I gained 10lbs while supplementing this product is that I also ate a sh*t ton. If you want to see noticeable gains you'll need more than just this! EAT MORE FOOD. However this is a good option when you're pressed for time and looking for quality macros. Cookies and cream is delicious. Banana was a little sweet.

EzE84's Rating
Banana Milkshake

I can give this rating because I have pro complex gainer to compare it to. I tried Universal for the price and serving amount because ON is so expensive. Turns out it was one of the worst supplement mistakes i have made. 1st it doesnt mix very well in a shaker. I wouldnt think it would be possible for this much powder to mix well if I didnt already try the compkex gainer which mixed beautifully. Also I have actaully lost weight on this. On the complex gainer I think I gained 2 to 3 lbs this far in. Obviously you can see where im going here. I miss ON like an ex girlfriend i cant get over. Guess you get what you pay for.

quiknutz's Rating

Real Gains... Means just that!!! Taste 10/10 I tried cookies & cream. The taste is crazy, definitely better than the others i tried. I mixed it with ice cold whole milk and mmm mmm good. It taste like a good ol oreo milkshake. Ease of Mixing 10/10 As far as weight gainers go, this mixes better than any other I've used. I used a blender bottle when mixing and it does not leave large clumps of powder, unlike other gainers. Value 10/10 Real gains is one of the best values - no joke. This has a great nutrition profile especially for the price. Caseins are added as well which help to the point of value. I always see 10.6lbs for 49.99!!! Overall 10/10 This is a solid weight gainer. I add peanut butter,fresh ground oats and a banana for a knockout gainer. Before this i started at 198lbs and when i finished it i was a solid 205lbs. I need to order some more and a new Universal shirt since its gettin small, lol!!!

cody3823's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Bought this product a month ago mostly because of how much you can get for about the same price as some other brands of protein and I saw it was universal brand and decided I had to try it for sure. Purchased the chocolate ice cream flavor and when I got it in I mixed it up in my shaker bottle but I couldn't find my steel ball that goes in there so I assumed it would be thick and chunky. Boy was I wrong it mixed extremely well I was super surprised every other protein I've had was chunky so I thought they all must be like that and so I just accepted the fact that it would be chunky. Great product mixes extremely well, taste great, and I have out on about 7-10 pounds thus far. Would highly recommend it. I'll be ordering my next bag soon

ImperfectHero's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Universal Real Gains is a great protein for putting on muscle. I put on 25lbs of lean muscle while using this product. I will continue to use anytime I seek to put on muscle. The taste is average, not the best or the worst. It does mix very well.

geghart's Rating

I have been using this product for the past 2 years, I have tried almost all the good proteins that have little gainers in them by far this is my favorite with no side affects ( stomach problems , gas......) I cant really say my gains are cuz of this product because I do eat and i have been working out pretty hard but i could say that after I work out at nights, i take this I dont have to worry about eating and one in the morning (usually left over from night) and gives me a full satisfied feeling

MacMcCabe2's Rating

Good results from when I tired this but I personally did not enjoy the taste. Didn't mix like I was used too. But overall it fueled my gains.

alistairchern's Rating

Taste good . Dissolve pretty good with water. Can't beat the price. It's much cheaper than ON's gainer complex , and this gainer even taste better. Overall, it's a really good gainer.

cab1129's Rating

This is one of my favorite products from Universal nutrition. It has an amazing price and is really well made. I've tried the chocolate mint, cookies and cream (my favorite by itself) and the chocolate ice cream which was my least favorite of the flavors but still was not bad, it is also the easiest to mix with other things to make a shake. I gained a lot of weight with minimal fat gains while on this. It really helps to get the calories and protein needed.

gonzalesrl's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I've tried 2 other weight gainers. One of them was a major competitor of Universal Nutrition. This is hands down the best protein and you definitely get your money's worth. 10lbs bag containing 30 servings for under $50 is a great deal. Compare it to the other gainers and see for yourself, and you won't be disappointed with the taste

erikerodri's Rating

This is my favorite mass gainer because it is one of the cheapest and it has a pretty decent profile. Taste could be better, but it is far from bad. The chocolate mint is my favorite. I did get bloated from this but that is expected with these gainers and all of the carbs in them

BAIRES68's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

The most amazing flavor I've tasted in a protein ever!!! If you are planning on gaining weight this is a great weight gainer .

francois101's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This lean gainer is the best one for me. I have a fast metabolism so need gainers to help me gain. And this one help me without extra fat,so I use it for both bulk and cutting. You just need to know how to use it when trying to gain ,and cut.

fragmentater2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Taste is creamy and subtle. Macros are excellent and is an overall great weight gain product!

bstewart121's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall its a really good product and does what its suppose too. It taste great which is also really important to me and mixes easily. Not pricey either.

gstingle's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product! It's cheaper than other products and it is still a great product! The serving size is 3 1/2 scoops but the scoops are smaller so you can fit it all in a 20 oz shaker bottle. The cookies and cream flavor taste great even with water. This product helps me get my calories in. Has 50 grams of protein in one serving so that's amazing. I was able to put on more muscle mass with this. Highly recommend this. I just ordered my 2nd 10.6 lbs bag.

johnquinncanada's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Overall this was a good product to gain some solid mass, however there where some unwanted side effects in the way of flatulance and diarohea. It tasted great (choc mint) but the unwanted side effects do out way the fact that it worked well as a gainer (10-11lbs in two weeks). While your at work, make sure the toilet is close by

juanzuleta's Rating

I have always used it, it does what it says and easy to digest

mzakflip40's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I used to drink ON Pro Complex gainer before trying Real Gains and I can say I like Real Gains much better. I usually take 2 scoops in the morning when I wake up and another 2-3 scoops before bed. Great taste, mixes easily with water or milk. I have a hard time shoveling down enough food during the day so this product it awesome for packing in those extra calories.

cchung90's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Great for reaching caloric surplus while bulking, especially if your'e doing IF diet, or if you're too busy too eat all your meals. Taste is great with almond milk. Only problem I found was that for the 10lb bag it's a bit inconvenient to scoop without making a mess, and wasting some powder since you have to reach so far in... Wish it came as a tub, but only a small problem