Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Good
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Mint

bdot856's Rating

How many grams of protein per scoop does this have and how many calories per scoop

jc3694's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

jc3694 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jireh27's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Been looking a good or I would say the best mass gainer for me and it lead me to this.. UNIVERSAL REAL GAINS.. at first I thought its only hype or the name "REAL GAINS" but when I tried it, it was the best shake EVER! Chocolate Ice cream is okay but I would suggest Cookies and Cream is my NUMERO UNO! from 167 to 177 lbs in 2 in a half months with a stable of 17% body fat.. This will be my Mass gainer shake every bulking season!

farhadbar's Rating

Banana feels good man. I put on 10 lbs in 1 month of drinking this

DeDuke's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

this product is great and very affordable for the bulking. been using for over 2 years now

yakacki's Rating

yakacki did not leave a written review for this product.

JMB99's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

This supplement is great! I put on 7 pounds using it and eating right! Good clean gainer stacked with protein. Banana Ice Cream flavor was good but of course better if mixed with milk instead of water. Mixes great without any clumps (in blender) Will buy again!

EvDaddy's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

EvDaddy did not leave a written review for this product.

FullofQuarks's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I'm using this product while completing Jim Stoppani's 12-week Shortcut to Size, and Steve Cook's Big Man on Campus. I've never really trained seriously until recently, and I've really made some gains with this product. NOTE: Even if you order the 6.85 lb, it is NOT a bucket like the picture shows! I still got a bag, and would have liked to have the bucket. Great product, and chocolate mint is absolutely amazing!

JamesF15's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best mass gainer on the market for its price. Mixes better than most. Not a bad taste and doesn't leave me bloated or with bad gas. Has helped me gain 20 pounds (with the help of dieting right.)

deantaplin's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I used this whilst doing Jim Stoppani's 12 weeks shortcut to size program and went from a skinny 164lb to a more muscular 180lb. I hadn't trained seriously for over a year so that probably explained some of the muscle gain but this protein powder is good if you're like me and struggle to gain weight and muscle. I had 3 scoops per serving, one mid-morning, one post-workout and another in the evening. I like the ingredient list, it is pretty clean and doesn't have any nasty additives. I like the taste. I've tried both the cookies and cream and chocolate ice cream. It mixes pretty well. It leaves a few small lumps in the shaker if you go for the full 3 scoops at a time, but 2 scoops there are no issues. No bloating either. I now use it mostly to maintain weight as either a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. I'd recommend you give this product a go if you're looking to bulk up.

bddrew25's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

No. No. No. Don't do as I did and listen to the people that rate the banana ice cream flavor a 9 or 10 and say it "tastes amazing". The only way that this will taste amazing to you is if you love the taste and texture of pure flour. That's essentially what this product is. It's banana flavored flour. I have no doubt that the other flavors are more of the same. Do yourself a favor and spend a bit more on something else, or at the very least, choose any other flavor than banana ice cream. Banana ice cream is godawful and I can't even give it away to any friends because nobody wants it!

TimC19's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

I have been using this product for about 2 months now and since I started weight training I've gained about 10 pounds. People may say that when you cut you can't gain muscle and that's a lie I eat about 2,500 calories now instead of 3-4 thousand a day. And ever since I started training i've went from 155lbs to 165lbs. This is a very good product if you are willing to put on mass.

xmarksthespot18's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I don't like this gainer as much as I used to. When using the blender bottle, lumps and clumps of dried powder form. I'm also sick of the taste. It was good at filling me up and keeping me full overnight but I need a change of taste now.

FarmBlood's Rating

Like everything with Universal, does what it says. Take it as directed, especially post workout and right before bed, it works. No bloating, mixable, not overdone on flavor. I add a couple tablespoons of greek yogurt to mine. Recommended.

enfueg0H's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I have been using Universal Nutrition Real Gains, Chocolate Ice Cream for about a year now. This product works. Prior to using Real Gains I had hit a plateau in personal gains. That all ended after I addressed my workout routine and started using Universal Nutrition Real Gains as my protein supplement. One year later I have packed on 20 lbs of lean muscle while maintaining a 13% Body Fat. I have been extremely happy with this product and recommend it to all of my FitFam swolejas who want a mass gainer that tastes great, shakes easily, and produces results period.

janeirombullard's Rating

This product is pretty good especially for the price, great taste, very mixable, and dint cause bloating or any uncomfortable side effects.

Emmanuel1919's Rating

Emmanuel1919 did not leave a written review for this product.

matman008's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream mixes better (with both milk and water) and has a better taste than the previous one I have used. I am NOT a fan of the bag however and would prefer the bucket as in the picture.

enfuegOH's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using Universal Nutrition Real Gains, Cookies & Cream for about a year now. This product works. Prior to using Real Gains I had hit a plateau in personal gains. That all ended after I addressed my workout routine and started using Universal Nutrition Real Gains as my protein supplement. One year later I have packed on 35 lbs of lean muscle while maintaining a 13% Body Fat. I have been extremely happy with this product and recommend it to all of my FitFam swolejas who want a mass gainer that tastes great, shakes easily, and produces results period.