Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Banana Ice Cream
Chocolate Mint

HyAKTC's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The Flavour has a weird odour to it after shaking. Good as a normal protein if reducing the serving size. You will put on weight if you use this so make sure to not cut off on any sort of exercising.

dondraper83's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This product works great. Taste of vanilla is very good. The Mix is not the best. I shake it up for about 60 seconds. I use the spider shaker along with an additional shaker piece. Well worth it. I noticed some of you are saying you did not gain any weight..... Are you meeting your minimum Calorie intake along with this added too it? (Very Important) Are you being consistent with taking the product along with working out 3-5 days, very little cardio? You can not half *** and expect results. I was able to put on 15 lbs first time around.

KhaledAhmed88's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Woow! Just amazing product about gaining weight and muscle. You have to try it! worth it.

DawgStrong44's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

DawgStrong44 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bahgathafez's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

As a skinny fat it wasn't effective

cjc219's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

Very useful for the on the go and better than junk food, which I was using to meet my carb requirements. It is definitely a to go to product if you are a hard gainer or just need extra calories.

kingjordan3's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Love this weight gainer! if your looking to put on weight and mass quick this is the product to go with! I would drink one in morning and one after I would lift. Within the first two weeks i gained 9 pounds. The one thing I didn't like was that it didn't mix well in the shaker bottle so I switched to a blender. Overall a very well weight gainer!

wilsonmp's Rating

After using it for a month I wouldn't say it gave me "real" gains, but some moderate ones. I gained something around 1 kg ( 2.2 pounds). However, since I am very thin I as expecting faster and more impressive results. It is not bad, because I am an ectomorph and gaining weight without taking this was even harder, but, as a said I was expecting a little more.

SwedishBro's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I started weight lifting at the beginning of the summer, then I weighed 150 lbs. Gained 3lbs from lifting through June and July (wasn't taking lifting seriously), and about in august I realized that the school year was almost upon me, I bought Real Gains (10.6lbs) from bodybuilding that night, and increased my lifts to twice a day every 6 days. Although I got alot of crap for lifting twice a day, I saw great improvements. My chest swelled up nicely, and my biceps became huge. I don't contribute all that to taking this, if you don't lift and take this it will just give you titties. But Real Gains put in just as much work as I did. Now its three weeks into my junior year and I'm 162 lbs. I stopped the 2-a-days and I am the strongest looking I ever have been. And I seem to have put on next to no fat, I wrestle and to me its real important to be lean. I will be back for more, I am about 2/3 done with the bag (3 scoops a day).

kwameb13's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

I don't like this product at all. The taste is horrible and it doesn't mix at all in my shaker cup. Its really clumpy and besides the taste I haven't gained anything using this. I've really been maintaining the weight I already gained using Mass-Tech and Serious Mass. I won't be purchasing this again and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone

ajramanis's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

I felt like I wasn't getting enough calories to gain muscle and decided to buy this product. I take it once in the morning and once at night. After a couple of days, I started feeling a difference. My muscles feel and look fuller and I'm beginning to gain real muscle. This was a smart decision putting this in my rotation. Taste wise, it's very delicious. Not too sweet not to bland. It's very balanced. Don't recommend using a shaker cup for it. It leaves clumps when using the shaker cup. Use a blender always for this one.

rajeev08's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I have used this product upon advised by friends. The choco mint has a great taste and mixes very quickly and easily. You can simply mix it with water in a glass. It shows improvement in good gains. I'm a bit skinny and this protein helps me to recover fast and gain size as well as muscle definition while training hard. To all underweight or skinny persons try this protein and flavor for 2,3 months while training hard and I'm sure you will see great achievements ;-)

brendanli's Rating
Cookies & Cream

brendanli did not leave a written review for this product.

madisdam's Rating
Cookies & Cream

madisdam did not leave a written review for this product.

camronblonigan's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

If your like me and need to eat everything in sight in order to gain weight, USE THIS PRODUCT. Im never much of a breakfast eater so i use 2 scoops mixed with milk and due to the light flavor add pb and chocolate sauce in order to give it any. I cant tell if i received a bad batch of chocolate but it tastes like nothing.I have been using 2 scoops at night and 2 first thing when i wake up and have seen a substantial difference in weight. Adding nearly 5 lbs in my first month after not being able to gain a consistent amount in a few years. I swear this thing has more scoops then it says since ive been using it for over a month and still have around 3 lbs left. Great product, clean and effective weight gainer rather than just ample calories.

kdillon6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

You do make big gains. I have seen much more size added on as well as strength. Cookies and creams does not go down well at all and sits in the stomach poorly but banana is very nice compared. Only flavors tried so far But I do recommend this, you will see gains!

jperti's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Got the Cookies & Cream a few months ago. I use three scoops daily with whole milk and drink half in the morning and half in the early afternoon. About a month and a half in, with consistent lifting/exercise 4-6 days a week, I put on about 16lbs and very little fat. If I was a bit more strict with my diet and hit more of my sprint workouts, I don't think that fat addition would have happened. Most importantly, I felt great. I really needed the extra calories which can be tough to squeeze in with my job. The shake itself is the best tasting supplement I've ever had. In fact, I found it hard not to have a second one later at night for a snack. Once I hit my weight goals, I throttled back, drinking one on my heavy workout/work days. The 10lb bag has lasted me forever. At least 2.5+ months by doing it this way. Look and feel great and I'm buying a second 10lb bag. Cookies and Cream all the way.

ssalameh09's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

You should try It .. Fantastic .. Make half serving will be better ..

kenziebutts's Rating

By far my favorite weight gainer, easy to mix even with a spoon, tastes great, great ingredients, one of the cheapest weight gainers out there and by one of the best supplement companies there is out there, only thing is if you get a bag make sure when you first open it to do it carefully otherwise you'll have a bad time trying to get it closed every time you take some out lol

TheAaronFurman's Rating

I ordered this product expecting gain a decent amount of weight nothing spectacular. I gained 5 pound from it so it obviously worked but it also did not taste very good and the I would find big clumps of protein in it even after shaking aggressively and repeatedly. It gets the job done but not a high quality product.