Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream

stefanobianco's Rating
Cookies & Cream

not too impressed with this product. cons: - one serving only tastes good with 10oz of water, which is half my shaker. Can be finished in like 3 sips. - no weight gained.

wrudolp2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I've gained some decent weight, overall a good product. I would recommend mixing it with water and not milk due to the amount of scoops it uses per serving. When I mixed with milk it was incredibly thick and hard to drink.

Fehmi84's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Fehmi84 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jufarkas's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein out there, or so I found. Blend the Banana Ice Cream with some natural peanut butter and ice cubes, and you're good to go. Also, unlike other gainers, this one (for me at least) didn't add a bunch of extra unnecessary fat from sugar and junk fillers, this is some clean stuff!

Davidpusmc's Rating
Chocolate Mint

This stuff is awesome!! I just finished my first bag, and 2 and a half weeks later im proud to say im 6 pounds heavier! For a guy like me, who finds it extremely hard to gain any weight be it fat or muscle, that's a lot. I'm definitely ordering more.

cfgerdts's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

cfgerdts did not leave a written review for this product.

sevenslotter's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Seems to work pretty good, I've always struggled with weight gaining but in a month I've put about 5 pounds on and have been doing the jay cutler 8 week program. Now I've been using other supplements as well so results will vary from person to person. The taste is really good and when you use whole milk it's better. Hope this helps!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall a solid protein! Great list of ingredients, with an excellent taste as well. The chocolate ice cream tasted exactly like a chocolate milkshake, so you cannot go wrong there. Solid amount of protein with little sugar and other unnecessary ingredients in this product. Definitely a great protein!

Braedonrose99's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Overall a good product, good amount of protein however I wouldn't mind an extra 50 grams of carbs, but for the price eat a bagel with it. It is much cheaper than other gainers and when your balling on a budget that matters. This stuff is also easy on the stomach and tastes great unlike some of the heavier gainers on the market. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put on some desired mass.

jcmelton's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This stuff has a very good flavor. Great ratio of carbs to protein for that post workout shake you need. Mixes well and very thick. Can't go wrong with this weight gainer for those needing that extra to help get their calorie goals.

lowroller21212's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Mix 9/10 very easy to mix many weight gainers have that problem that they are hard to mix, due to the lower sugars and carbs, only got few small clumps but it didn't stick much to my blender bottle so it was easy to mix, they were very very small however. The taste is very balanced, and you can tell it is a low sugar gainer, often times I find most gainers get too sweet if i try to use fruits, oils and other things in a blender or whatever not the case at all. End of the day, great profile, clean carbs, mixes great like a reg whey in a shaker no probs, weight went up on a weekly basis. this is the gainer to get from a reliable company you can trust and for a great price.

k0bane's Rating
Chocolate Mint

k0bane did not leave a written review for this product.

Jmoney09's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This was my first ever weight gainer. Since I started this, I have cut out Whey protein supplements and take one serving of this daily. Its that good. Progress is improved, Flavor is the best ever, and mixes well for a 3.5 scoop serving. I would recommend this product as I plan to buy it again and again

pkilcarr's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

I have used the Real Gains multiple times and with the Banana I would add some vanilla ice cream and made a perfect shake from it. With the Banana its nice to get away from the basic chocolate and vanilla flavors out there. Now the chocolate mint the flavor is awesome and hands down takes over any chocolate flavor I have tried. both great flavors and this has helped me put on some quality mass too!

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

One of the better choice of weight gainer in all aspect. Been putting on quality weight/mass with this in just the first 3 weeks of taking 1 shake a day! The taste of the chocolate ice cream is dam good sorta like rocky road ice cream. I add 1 banana, half cup of oats ,2tbsp peanut butter,4 cups of milk and half cup of greek yogurt or egg whites to it to maximize the calories!!! Good Blender is Needed tho.

jushiu338's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been taking this for a about a month now, I started with 134lbs and now I am 141lbs, for a small guy like me this is a good product to put on weight, give me no diarrhea and make sure you workout regularly or else it will gain you some nasty belly fats. The taste on the other hand is awful(cookie cream), some may find it nice but not for me, I am not sure about other flavours but definitely not gonna have this flavour again.

HungryHunter's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

Currently taking this product, dont think its doing all too bad but the taste is CRAP! cant stand the chocolate ice cream...and doesnt mix well with just the shaker...lot of clumps not the best...

sindinak's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

I really don't recommend this product , I used a 3.11KG bag and i Gained the weight i wanted but fortunately most of it was belly fats , now I m a skinny guy with a big Belly and It's disgusting, I m now trying to get rid of the belly fat which is very hard knowing i was working out when i was taking this product ,

ndk72394's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a very good weight gainer and also great value. Its high in calories carbs and protien. I was in a plateau and switched to real gains, i gained about 5 lbs in 6-8 weeks and I have a very hard time gaining weight. Chocolate is decent if you mix with milk and peanut butter. Cookies and cream is excellent if you mix with cold milk. Taste like a runny milkshake

zachtbrown1234's Rating

I'm 18, and i have always had a fast metabolism! I ate and ate and would maybe gain a pound....i started taking real gains 3 weeks ago, i started at 156 lbs, and now i am up to about 164. Just in three weeks! If you choose this weight gainer make sure to not substitute food with this! You have to eat your regular amount of calories as you normally would PLUS this. I drink about two shakes a day. One after my workout and one before bed.