Universal Nutrition Real Gains Reviews

Good
Strawberry Ice Cream

TheSilverhead's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I'm a hardgainer from birth, but this stuff is awesome! I put on 10 lbs in 40 days, none of it fat. Tastes great, mixes very well with water, and doesn't make me feel sick.

a3296's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

This mass gainer is amazing. I gain 7pounds within 15 days with almost no fat, it mixes well and the taste is great! This protein powder is awesome!

JerryAntonucci's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies and cream tastes amazing... However, this product will most likely be returned soon because it is loaded with meltodextrin. Which is a filler.. and it is a bit high in cholesterol.. unhappy overall. If i were you I would wait until jim stoppanis mass gainer comes out that will contain ABSOLUTELY NO FILLERS..

alvintanasta's Rating
Chocolate Mint

One of the cheapest weight gainer in the market. Great taste, doesn't leave me feel bloating. I hate the package though, but it is not a big deal. A solid product.

wrudolp2's Rating

I've gained some decent weight, overall a good product. I would recommend mixing it with water and not milk due to the amount of scoops it uses per serving. When I mixed with milk it was incredibly thick and hard to drink.

Aloreindance's Rating

Aloreindance did not leave a written review for this product.

eguti0131's Rating

I'm excited to try this gainer due to the fact that Its nutritional label is very similar to ON's Pro Complex Gainer. Most gainers have over 1000 calories coming from ridiculous 150g+ carbs, 10g+ fats and only 50-60g of protein. This gainer has just a few less grams of your macros compared to ON Pro Gainer and from what I can hear and assume from the reviews, the scoop is much smaller and has much less ingredients=less useless junk. That's a plus bcus ON's scoop is enormous and could have a hard time splitting that 1 serving in half but I have to say that its texture and mixability is perfect. I've taken 2 10lbs bags of Pro Gainer and I feel great (full not bloated) so I gave it a 8 or a 9. This is not a review just yet but it will be when I actually try UN's Real Gains.

misterherbie's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I got this originally to have on my days off. Now, I have it pre -pre-workout (ie: as soon as I get up at 4am) to give me energy and stuff for the workout. I usually mix it with a little skim milk and water, too, plus frozen strawberries. Give me a sustained amount of sugars and energy to last throughout the 1-2hr workout. Highly recommended

wwbernardo's Rating
Banana Ice Cream

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

lancelot0069's Rating

This is by far one of the best tasting weight gainers on the market. The Cookies & Cream being the best I've ever tried. It's not only for weight gain though, using half a serving it makes for a good meal replacement and still gives you the feeling of being full. It is a good clean gainer as well and not overwhelming with calories and fat.

jbeltrez94's Rating

Gave this a 1. Had digestion problems with it. Even when I used enzymes. It was a waste. May have worked differently for others. Not for me.

progun831's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Look you could play around looking for that magic protein powder, but if looking to BEEF UP GAIN REAL MASS THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU TOO.

jleveque2's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This stuff is the best weight gainer I have ever tried. I've used Serious mass, mutant mass, amongst others. This one tops them all. The reason being is because of the calories. All of the 1000+ calorie shakes made me extremely bloated and then when it came to actually eating, I couldnt. This doesn't make me overly full and I can eat a huge meal after. The taste is awesome. Only weird thing was that it smells very strong. You can smell the protein powder through a backpack if it's out of the container. But as far as results, if your looking to put on size, look no further!

huynguyen9792's Rating

I opened a Cookies & Cream 6.8lbs and didn't see the scoops!!! WTF

Fehmi84's Rating
Strawberry Ice Cream

Fehmi84 did not leave a written review for this product.

garett2810's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

garett2810 did not leave a written review for this product.

stefanobianco's Rating
Cookies & Cream

not too impressed with this product. cons: - one serving only tastes good with 10oz of water, which is half my shaker. Can be finished in like 3 sips. - no weight gained.

Jufarkas's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein out there, or so I found. Blend the Banana Ice Cream with some natural peanut butter and ice cubes, and you're good to go. Also, unlike other gainers, this one (for me at least) didn't add a bunch of extra unnecessary fat from sugar and junk fillers, this is some clean stuff!

Davidpusmc's Rating
Chocolate Mint

This stuff is awesome!! I just finished my first bag, and 2 and a half weeks later im proud to say im 6 pounds heavier! For a guy like me, who finds it extremely hard to gain any weight be it fat or muscle, that's a lot. I'm definitely ordering more.

cfgerdts's Rating
Chocolate Ice Cream

cfgerdts did not leave a written review for this product.