Universal Nutrition Animal Stak Reviews

Supports Testosterone Levels In Athletes Looking To Optimize Strength & Performance*

Good

THEJOEL13's Rating

On my second 21 day stack now. I have noticed gains in strength and cuts. Very pleased with this product. Just an FYI it is 8 pills per pack. So if you don't like taking pills this isn't a product for you.

tompihejean's Rating

Good product, always seem to see good gains with the proper nutrition. Will say...a lot of pills if your not into that thing

agold01's Rating

I did a lot of research before taking this, but I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I'm 2 weeks into the stak (it comes with 3 weeks worth of packets) and when I'm in the gym I feel more energized as well as more pumped. I will say it made me noticeably more irritable and break out a little bit. Theres eight total pills per stak, and going down they leave a bit of a weird taste. I'm gonna finish the stak then give it a break for a bit before going back on. I'd recommend this to someone trying to up his weight training.

MacDaddyLuv's Rating

Yes, swallowing all those pills can be rough...But it is definitely worth it. I went harder and longer in my workouts while on the stak. Saw increase in muscle size as well as definition. For those of us that have trouble gaining weight and size, this products worked wonders. Will for sure use this product again and again.

glidden1's Rating

glidden1 did not leave a written review for this product.

angelrodz's Rating

angelrodz did not leave a written review for this product.

Samwilson052's Rating

really strong stuff

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

barraktony's Rating

I've tested the animal stak by itself, and in conjunction with animal test, results were obvious in muscle definition, volume, and strength. Only thing i hope universal nutrition would do in all the animal series, is to take out the artificial colorants from the pills, or use a natural alternative to identify the stimulant pills in the packs.

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

jozervee1's Rating

Great product. Helped me gain weight as well as for muscle. After workouts i would feel and look bigger than i felt before my workouts.

Stas745's Rating

Stas745 did not leave a written review for this product.

ppvald's Rating

I noticed a review from a person stating that it messed with their heart. Not sure of his activities but at 27%body fat, it may just be his heart not use to activities. no disrespect to the user. I, too, have pushed through plateaus with this product and seen growth. Use with caution. Google side effects (not for long term use) and make an educated decision. I would use again when I hit my next plateau.

saadar's Rating

When it comes to tribulus Animal stack is a A-listed , personally i tried it along with Animal test , great results ended up

DjDammitMan's Rating

DjDammitMan did not leave a written review for this product.

gtomzak's Rating

After taking the initial 21 day packets, I felt so much better about my work-outs. I started to "feel" the way I was working out! this is a product I will continue to use!

ghuth21's Rating

ghuth21 did not leave a written review for this product.

• gullag
gullag's Rating

I alternate the Stak with the Test. I take two cycles of the Test then one cycle of Stak. I feel the added endurance in my workouts as opposed to when I wasn't taking either product. I have been training all of my adult life and at age 52 the testosterone level decrease significantly. This product has supplemented my testosterone level and allows me to keep lifting reasonably heavy. I train 6 days a week and I enjoy all the Universal products.

brianpstclair's Rating

I've only been on bodybuilding.com for about a year, but this so far is the first product I am taking the time to write a review simply because I think it deserves a higher rating than what it is currently at. I followed the directions and didn't miss a day, and I can honestly say in one months time I had made the biggest and most noticeable gains than in any other period of time in which I have tried to put on size. Granted, I went all out and was very religious with everything (diet, lifting, other supplements) so I cannot say it was entirely because of this product, but I do believe this played a large part. I highly recommended it.

Fastfeet456's Rating

Fastfeet456 did not leave a written review for this product.