Universal Nutrition Animal Stak Reviews

Supports Testosterone Levels In Athletes Looking To Optimize Strength & Performance*

Good

glidden1's Rating

glidden1 did not leave a written review for this product.

angelrodz's Rating

angelrodz did not leave a written review for this product.

Samwilson052's Rating

really strong stuff

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

barraktony's Rating

I've tested the animal stak by itself, and in conjunction with animal test, results were obvious in muscle definition, volume, and strength. Only thing i hope universal nutrition would do in all the animal series, is to take out the artificial colorants from the pills, or use a natural alternative to identify the stimulant pills in the packs.

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

jozervee1's Rating

Great product. Helped me gain weight as well as for muscle. After workouts i would feel and look bigger than i felt before my workouts.

Stas745's Rating

Stas745 did not leave a written review for this product.

ppvald's Rating

I noticed a review from a person stating that it messed with their heart. Not sure of his activities but at 27%body fat, it may just be his heart not use to activities. no disrespect to the user. I, too, have pushed through plateaus with this product and seen growth. Use with caution. Google side effects (not for long term use) and make an educated decision. I would use again when I hit my next plateau.

saadar's Rating

When it comes to tribulus Animal stack is a A-listed , personally i tried it along with Animal test , great results ended up

DjDammitMan's Rating

DjDammitMan did not leave a written review for this product.

gtomzak's Rating

After taking the initial 21 day packets, I felt so much better about my work-outs. I started to "feel" the way I was working out! this is a product I will continue to use!

ghuth21's Rating

ghuth21 did not leave a written review for this product.

• gullag
gullag's Rating

I alternate the Stak with the Test. I take two cycles of the Test then one cycle of Stak. I feel the added endurance in my workouts as opposed to when I wasn't taking either product. I have been training all of my adult life and at age 52 the testosterone level decrease significantly. This product has supplemented my testosterone level and allows me to keep lifting reasonably heavy. I train 6 days a week and I enjoy all the Universal products.

brianpstclair's Rating

I've only been on bodybuilding.com for about a year, but this so far is the first product I am taking the time to write a review simply because I think it deserves a higher rating than what it is currently at. I followed the directions and didn't miss a day, and I can honestly say in one months time I had made the biggest and most noticeable gains than in any other period of time in which I have tried to put on size. Granted, I went all out and was very religious with everything (diet, lifting, other supplements) so I cannot say it was entirely because of this product, but I do believe this played a large part. I highly recommended it.

Fastfeet456's Rating

Fastfeet456 did not leave a written review for this product.

seanvdp's Rating

I've good this about this product from my buddies so I gave it a try. It worked great my energy level was up, sex drive, strength and overall growth. I put on 5lbs of lean muscle while loosing 1.5% body fat in my three week cycle. By far one of my favorite products. I have used animal pak for a long time and always have loved it. I've stopped using pre workouts wen I was on it to see the overall effect. I was only using creatine mono, animal pak, animal flex(which I love), animal stak, and whey protein. It did wat it said and more. I have more definition size and strength in three week cycle

SiegeMT's Rating

Not a huge fan of taking down pills but definitely think it's a requirement for certain supplements effective dosing. Noticed a much higher frequency of gains in terms of strength and even size some. Never benched over 75 on the DB's and never comfortably done 205 BB. Easily jumped to reps of 85lb DB's and can easily 3 rep 205 since the span of use. Definitely going to be a repeat customer of Universal.

fahedhassan's Rating

its not as strong as it is written I took it 30 mints before training and it makes me feel so lazy and my heart beats not good I don't recommend

HDLLC's Rating

HDLLC did not leave a written review for this product.