Universal Nutrition Animal Stak Reviews

Supports Testosterone Levels In Athletes Looking To Optimize Strength & Performance*

Good

Jallad's Rating

Jallad did not leave a written review for this product.

dlalime's Rating

dlalime did not leave a written review for this product.

Alpharian's Rating

Alpharian did not leave a written review for this product.

Shreddingtime's Rating

Building block and pilar for mass building, effective testbooster ideal for serious lifters or anyone who wants the benefits of a quality testbooster. The go to product for pros and those who don' t know and don' t want to worry about the quality of the ingredients blends and compositions offered by some other brands. Recommended for serious weightlifters in their late 20's early 30's.

Maasboss's Rating

First test supplement I have taken in years and my aggression levels went sky high. I literally felt like I was going to start the rapture in traffic. When I am running outside late at night I feel empowered more than norm and my bench, went from 235 to repping 245 in 4 weeks. This stuff works however I my libido dropped. Not the test levels or aggression but the desire faded which I was not so happy with. I am single but a dude needs to look at girls for cripes sake. I do recommend it for guys who are in sports and wanting pr's and gains. I have stopped 4 weeks in and I just need a break cuz with school this stuff does a number on the ole noggin. I work out hard so I can say results come with effort and this stuff helps you push.

Ryden22's Rating

Highly recommend this product. Making sure to use this along with other Universal Nutrition products will produce massive results.

PowerHouse350's Rating

so far, so good. been taking this for about a week now and i have definitely noticed a rise in the weight i lift and some stamina too that i didnt have before. havent really noticed any add ons to size, but havnt really been paying attention either.

mattsnyder135's Rating

mattsnyder135 did not leave a written review for this product.

engthualfiqar's Rating

this is my first time with the Animal product and i have to say that (( STAK )) is a very powerful supplements and for sure am going to re-use it again

MaziarKia's Rating

Stak is the first testosterone supplement I've tried and the results were phenomenal. I managed to set a new PR on dead lift and leg press. And I really crushed my workouts. It had an effect on me which no other supplement have ever had.I definitely felt much stronger. Will definitely buy again!

bigbenner56's Rating

You need a Multivitamin to ensure proper bodily functioning. they fill in the Gap you dont get from food, especially while dieting. This is one of the best products around.

calderonmike's Rating

Very good product. Has helped me achieve my fitness goals. Most people use it to help bulk up but for my goals it has helped me lean out and be physically stronger in my workouts.

kalbahair's Rating

I advice any one want build muscle to take this for 3 month

mulliguy's Rating

Excellent product! Over the duration of the stak, my bench increased by 30 lbs, squat increased by 40 lbs, and my overall weight increased by 5 lbs. This product did exactly what I wanted.

USMCTHEROOSTER's Rating

I'm a big fan of Universal Nutrition products!! Stak+Test+Paks=Results.

huang0630's Rating

huang0630 did not leave a written review for this product.

EpsilonThor's Rating

5 days in and I can tell my body is producing more testosterone. Can't wait to see how the whole 21 days turns out.

Gaincarnifex's Rating

Gaincarnifex did not leave a written review for this product.

DUKE546's Rating

Seemed to help on those last couple reps that normally wouldn't get put up, I gained about 6 LBs all of a sudden but then seemed to level off the rest of the time I took it. This product makes you have an intense hunger all the time. I felt more lean and firm like others have mentioned.

TrevorShea's Rating

Took this product for the full cycle and had great results. I used it with the Animal Real Gains as well and put on about 10lbs in that month. After getting off both products at least 5 pounds of muscle stayed and excess water and fat went away. Lot of pills to take but if you don't mind pills its a great product.