Universal Nutrition Animal Stak Reviews

Supports Testosterone Levels In Athletes Looking To Optimize Strength & Performance*

Good

Fastfeet456's Rating

Fastfeet456 did not leave a written review for this product.

devil00322's Rating

This is the worst product you can buy, i took it for 4 days and today after workout i was about to die, i couldn't walk i can't even breath at this moment, people don't waste your money!!!

seanvdp's Rating

I've good this about this product from my buddies so I gave it a try. It worked great my energy level was up, sex drive, strength and overall growth. I put on 5lbs of lean muscle while loosing 1.5% body fat in my three week cycle. By far one of my favorite products. I have used animal pak for a long time and always have loved it. I've stopped using pre workouts wen I was on it to see the overall effect. I was only using creatine mono, animal pak, animal flex(which I love), animal stak, and whey protein. It did wat it said and more. I have more definition size and strength in three week cycle

SiegeMT's Rating

Not a huge fan of taking down pills but definitely think it's a requirement for certain supplements effective dosing. Noticed a much higher frequency of gains in terms of strength and even size some. Never benched over 75 on the DB's and never comfortably done 205 BB. Easily jumped to reps of 85lb DB's and can easily 3 rep 205 since the span of use. Definitely going to be a repeat customer of Universal.

fahedhassan's Rating

its not as strong as it is written I took it 30 mints before training and it makes me feel so lazy and my heart beats not good I don't recommend

HDLLC's Rating

HDLLC did not leave a written review for this product.

Maasboss's Rating

I used this product again and I will say it was amazing!! My rep bench is 275 lbs my squat rep is 255 at 10 times. I don't deadlift anymore because of my back. This is an extreme builder and you will be able to put mass quickly anywhere you want.

YeeZuS908's Rating

I tried my first test-stimulant, AH-D which worked pretty well. Definitely noticed the vascular increase. After taking Animal Stak it was clear it was the better choice. Not only did I increase even more after that from the vascularity aspect but I noticed I was able to push through harder during intense workouts and felt like I could do more afterwards. My body mass also increased and it fits perfect with a CrossFit WoD or HIIT routine (hard exercise = faster results).

wnbfwarriorpro's Rating

I have always been impressed by the Animal products line. I have used the original Animal Paks since the 80s and I am always willing to try a new addition to the line. Animal Stak is a terrific natural testosterone and growth hormone booster. Since adding Animal Stak to my regimen, I am stronger in the gym and recover quicker between sets. Well done, Animal!

Jallad's Rating

Jallad did not leave a written review for this product.

dlalime's Rating

dlalime did not leave a written review for this product.

Alpharian's Rating

Alpharian did not leave a written review for this product.

Shreddingtime's Rating

Building block and pilar for mass building, effective testbooster ideal for serious lifters or anyone who wants the benefits of a quality testbooster. The go to product for pros and those who don' t know and don' t want to worry about the quality of the ingredients blends and compositions offered by some other brands. Recommended for serious weightlifters in their late 20's early 30's.

Ryden22's Rating

Highly recommend this product. Making sure to use this along with other Universal Nutrition products will produce massive results.

PowerHouse350's Rating

so far, so good. been taking this for about a week now and i have definitely noticed a rise in the weight i lift and some stamina too that i didnt have before. havent really noticed any add ons to size, but havnt really been paying attention either.

mattsnyder135's Rating

mattsnyder135 did not leave a written review for this product.

engthualfiqar's Rating

this is my first time with the Animal product and i have to say that (( STAK )) is a very powerful supplements and for sure am going to re-use it again

MaziarKia's Rating

Stak is the first testosterone supplement I've tried and the results were phenomenal. I managed to set a new PR on dead lift and leg press. And I really crushed my workouts. It had an effect on me which no other supplement have ever had.I definitely felt much stronger. Will definitely buy again!

bigbenner56's Rating

You need a Multivitamin to ensure proper bodily functioning. they fill in the Gap you dont get from food, especially while dieting. This is one of the best products around.

calderonmike's Rating

Very good product. Has helped me achieve my fitness goals. Most people use it to help bulk up but for my goals it has helped me lean out and be physically stronger in my workouts.