Universal Nutrition Animal Pump Reviews

Contains A High Performance Creatine And N.O. Formula*

Good

trojannation's Rating

trojannation did not leave a written review for this product.

chaid's Rating

Favorite new pre workout love that it is in pill form and not a powder. Never upsets my stomach or gives me the caffeine jitters. Just does what it says great energy and a really solid pump as long as you are pushing yourself.

william.f.medina's Rating

william.f.medina did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhino71894's Rating

Took the first time with Gaspari Superdrive, and had an AMAZING pump on leg day. Then took it by itself on arm day, and my arms felt like they were going to explode. I love the pump, but as far as gains it is too early to tell. It does what it says it does, though. Great product, Universal does not disappoint.

HDLLC's Rating

HDLLC did not leave a written review for this product.

Rugbybrat04's Rating

Rugbybrat04 did not leave a written review for this product.

optimusgonzo's Rating

On its own or taken with Animal rageXL i got an ok pump. Nothing to brag about. When i take it with BPI pumpHD i get a really good pump. Veins standing out, forearms feeling like theyre about to burst. i take it with and without the red stim pill. I have a high caffeine tolerance so it doesnt really matter. If youre a noob you might want to set it aside for a rainy day.

JOBO410's Rating

JOBO410 did not leave a written review for this product.

jay311088's Rating

jay311088 did not leave a written review for this product.

spartan245's Rating

I have to say this has worked well. gives you a good pump without any jitters. although , if you use a lot of pre-workout powders you will need to take one along with this. I took a break from pre-workouts and I still have the energy to finish my workouts.

plutonmahmutaj's Rating

plutonmahmutaj did not leave a written review for this product.

PoorPoe's Rating

PoorPoe did not leave a written review for this product.

bplay915's Rating

This is a great product specifically for pre workouts. A solid dose of creatine blend for strength and size, no blend for pumps, energy blend, antioxidents and more. I find that when i stack this product with Animal Nitro, my workouts are amazing. I definitely recommend this product to people who are looking to improve performance and increase strength and size.

Vigoroflife's Rating

Great Pumps and not hitters. Oh and I can still fall asleep at night.

luisemtz's Rating

Bought this today for a back and arms day. Man the pump was INCREDIBLE!! I need to stack this with Animal Rage!

salaidinc's Rating

Really Good. Animal Pump I stack this with ANIMAL RAGE and when I'm at the gym it's Beast Mode!!!!!!!

darshu13579's Rating

darshu13579 did not leave a written review for this product.

thekiller777's Rating

I give this a ten because I've tried some highly qualified pumps and this one takes the cake so far. Energy- 5/10 was okay, but just the caffeine was a little lacking, take a preworkout with it, like c4 Pump- 10/10 Anything I do, legs, chest, shoulders, back, arms, they feel like exploding, it's like Arnold's explanation of the pump all over again. Veins pop out everywhere. Defiantly a pump I would recommend to anyone. The antioxidant complex is a nice bonus as well. Creatine- 10/10 Three different types of creatine and 3,000 mg dose of them is a full daily dose. So you don't need to take creatine with this separately.

EnricoSi's Rating

This product is amazing ! I loved it so much. !GREAT! pumps great energy no uncomfortable side effects at all. I would have buy other 2 or 3 cans of it but it CANT BE SHIPPED TO ITALY ANY MORE ! What a dumb country I'm living in....