Universal Nutrition Animal Pump Reviews

Contains A High Performance Creatine And N.O. Formula*

Good

Rhino71894's Rating

Took the first time with Gaspari Superdrive, and had an AMAZING pump on leg day. Then took it by itself on arm day, and my arms felt like they were going to explode. I love the pump, but as far as gains it is too early to tell. It does what it says it does, though. Great product, Universal does not disappoint.

HDLLC's Rating

HDLLC did not leave a written review for this product.

Rugbybrat04's Rating

Rugbybrat04 did not leave a written review for this product.

optimusgonzo's Rating

On its own or taken with Animal rageXL i got an ok pump. Nothing to brag about. When i take it with BPI pumpHD i get a really good pump. Veins standing out, forearms feeling like theyre about to burst. i take it with and without the red stim pill. I have a high caffeine tolerance so it doesnt really matter. If youre a noob you might want to set it aside for a rainy day.

JOBO410's Rating

JOBO410 did not leave a written review for this product.

jay311088's Rating

jay311088 did not leave a written review for this product.

spartan245's Rating

I have to say this has worked well. gives you a good pump without any jitters. although , if you use a lot of pre-workout powders you will need to take one along with this. I took a break from pre-workouts and I still have the energy to finish my workouts.

plutonmahmutaj's Rating

plutonmahmutaj did not leave a written review for this product.

PoorPoe's Rating

PoorPoe did not leave a written review for this product.

bplay915's Rating

This is a great product specifically for pre workouts. A solid dose of creatine blend for strength and size, no blend for pumps, energy blend, antioxidents and more. I find that when i stack this product with Animal Nitro, my workouts are amazing. I definitely recommend this product to people who are looking to improve performance and increase strength and size.

Vigoroflife's Rating

Great Pumps and not hitters. Oh and I can still fall asleep at night.

luisemtz's Rating

Bought this today for a back and arms day. Man the pump was INCREDIBLE!! I need to stack this with Animal Rage!

salaidinc's Rating

Really Good. Animal Pump I stack this with ANIMAL RAGE and when I'm at the gym it's Beast Mode!!!!!!!

darshu13579's Rating

darshu13579 did not leave a written review for this product.

thekiller777's Rating

I give this a ten because I've tried some highly qualified pumps and this one takes the cake so far. Energy- 5/10 was okay, but just the caffeine was a little lacking, take a preworkout with it, like c4 Pump- 10/10 Anything I do, legs, chest, shoulders, back, arms, they feel like exploding, it's like Arnold's explanation of the pump all over again. Veins pop out everywhere. Defiantly a pump I would recommend to anyone. The antioxidant complex is a nice bonus as well. Creatine- 10/10 Three different types of creatine and 3,000 mg dose of them is a full daily dose. So you don't need to take creatine with this separately.

EnricoSi's Rating

This product is amazing ! I loved it so much. !GREAT! pumps great energy no uncomfortable side effects at all. I would have buy other 2 or 3 cans of it but it CANT BE SHIPPED TO ITALY ANY MORE ! What a dumb country I'm living in....

timkubal's Rating

timkubal did not leave a written review for this product.

markitect2025's Rating

I'm not sure I got the same benefit that others did on this product. I tried it for a while and every time I did, I would go into a fog and zone out on the machines. One day, someone had to shake my shoulder and "wake me up." After my workout, I would fall into deep depression over the smallest things. I even broke down sweating and crying when my grocery store didn't have sugar-free oatmeal. I had to stop taking it before I could realize the benefits.

USAF2012's Rating

Really like this product, especially compared to other "pump" products out there. I'm not usually too vascular, but this really made my veins "pop". The pump with this product is crazy too, it felt like I had done blood-flow restriction training without even having to wrap my arms! Due to the increased blood flow, I could really feel each exercise working. Can't wait to use this when I start cutting, veins will be insane! This product actually does what it says it will do, which is something I've come to expect from Animal's products. Like I said, I've tried other "pump" promoting products and this one is really the only one that delivered what it claims to. Would seriously recommend to anyone to who loves the "pumped up" feeling.