Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,569 Reviews

HazemJ93's Rating

Best multi on the market, although a bit pricy.

mikespgh1986's Rating

Love these animal vite paks ... alot of pills but def notice improvements

dmagoo147's Rating

The PAK has everything you need. period.

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating

Just got done with my first tub! And this compared to the basic single vitamin caps is very huge! I feel like the effects of the paks sorta double and are stronger then the basic multivitamin i have taken before, and also another thing i love about these is that whenever i take them i look more vascular and my veins pop out and are more visible.

daviddulko's Rating

daviddulko did not leave a written review for this product.

julimelatini's Rating

I gotta say this is an excellent supp, absolutely complete. You don't have to worry about the 11 pills, most of them are small. One thing that I'd reccomend is not taking it (specially for begginers) 30 mins before training. I take it whit the breakfast and it gives me plenty of energy for the whole day.

rabinovichdj's Rating

rabinovichdj did not leave a written review for this product.

OralGordon's Rating

In my opinion one of the best multi out there! highly recommended, be ready to swallow huge pills!

kgruenwald's Rating

kgruenwald did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhino71894's Rating

I originally wrote a review after a month of using this product. I now have been a user for 9 months. THIS is a staple in my supplement regimen. I went one week where I ran out, and I could feel a major difference in my overall energy. This product is great, and there's a reason it has been around for so long, IT. WORKS.

Donahuer's Rating

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

highsummit's Rating

If your'e in dought about this product stop taking it for about 2 weeks like I did due to an illness called Lack-A-Money. My energy was sapped I had to reduce weights and reps. I don't plan on ever running out again.

leahbcollier's Rating

Absolutely the best multivitamin I've ever used. I have an iron sensitivity, so this works perfectly for me. My mood, energy & workouts are better when I'm taking it regularly.

TylerTrogdon's Rating

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

lsmcclure1's Rating

Been using this product for years. I work outside hard all day gives me the kick I need to get the job done. And after trainning hard at the gym everyday help puTs that hard muscle on. Great product

SpenceAdams's Rating

Great product - provides the right quantities of necessary ingredients

ebless911's Rating

Helps you gain water weight, but its way too many pills. Taking the recommended 2 paks is ridiculous. It's an outdated supplement.

thundercats69's Rating

A "VITAL" basic foundation for every bodybuilder or fitness athletes.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,569 Reviews