Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,548 Reviews

OmarBinAdel's Rating

It's really an amazing product. I gained lots of muscles. The worst thing about it is the huge tablets

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jslack82's Rating

Great vitamin pack.

robichri's Rating

More energy in the gym, more energy outside the gym. This is just an all around great product. I take one pack a day along with animal flex and I can definitely see an energy difference while taking it. Definitely has become a staple in my arsenal of supplements.

Jmac212's Rating

Jmac212 did not leave a written review for this product.

fitnesstrainer6's Rating

fitnesstrainer6 did not leave a written review for this product.

bsbrocha's Rating

good product for restricted diet.

bigmanar's Rating

bigmanar did not leave a written review for this product.

jalewin23's Rating

Most comprehensive multivitamin available. The benefits are obvious once tried.

Shaun330's Rating

I like this multi though I don't use it anymore. It's solid

bigpat94's Rating

Best vitamin ever. Why sell your self short and buy a vitamin that contains only 2 pills. The difference obvious.

DropkickMurphys's Rating

LOT of pills, and several are too large for me to swallow. I literally choked on a couple of them... I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have ZERO trouble swallowing pills.

pge2755's Rating

If you are looking for a great multi with everything there is, then Animal Pak is it. I take the pak first thing in the morning with my whey protein. There is no stomach upset. If you have a problem with a lot of tablets, be prepared, but I think its worth it for all this product can do for you.

qstick99's Rating

One of the best multis you can get, complex profile.

harveler's Rating

I was taking 20+ pills to get all my micronutrients. This has literally everything I need. It absorbs well, you feel the effects instantly so I am assuming it is very soluble, and for the price you can't beat it. I was taking all these stupid hyped up products but all I really need is Animal Pak, protein powder, and creatine.

JacobCrim88's Rating

For years I wanted to try Animal Pak but I never purchased it for whatever reason. Now that i'm on it I doubt there is any looking back. You can not beat a 44 day supply for 29 dollars. I tried taking two a day just to see if there was a difference, and I could not tell if there was or wasnt. Such is the case with multi vitamins though. I also have no problem swallowing the larger pills. How can we as weight lifters pride ourselves on lifting but we can not manage to swallow a vitamin? Its not that hard. The pak is worth every penny.

m.castro's Rating

m.castro did not leave a written review for this product.

newplant87's Rating

newplant87 did not leave a written review for this product.

magik418's Rating

magik418 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,548 Reviews