Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,694 Reviews

jrsweeney's Rating

jrsweeney did not leave a written review for this product.

BORIS130's Rating
Orange

First off I tried Animal Pak when I was 14 years old, there were a lot of pills (11 to be exact) but it didn't bother me. I'm 19 years old and I can down 30 pills in one hand easily. So I wanted to try the powder the taste is BOMB!!! It smells like Orange Creamsicle, but mixed it for breakfast and it's your Old School OJ. Truly Impressive I've switched from GNC to this stuff huge difference. Trust my reveiw you won't be disappointed.

coakley410's Rating

After 15 years this is the multi I always come back to. The size of the pills is the only negative. However the pills are better than the new powder form.

inko29's Rating

Great stuff for hard workout! Only 11 pills per serving to swallow... haha... but it's WORTH IT!

davedevry's Rating

Best multivitamin I have ever taken. High quality product. Lots of pills though but I don't mind. Definitely helps with recovery. I take one pack daily and one extra pack right after workouts.

NemoMuscle's Rating
Orange

I have been taking this as a multivitamin for at least 3 months now and i definitely notice a boost in daily performance. I feel a boost of energy within minutes of taking this product. this is my go to multivitamin and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good multi.

johncraig08's Rating

stacked full of vitamins and amino acids. a lot of pills to take but worth it. recover quicker and more energy.

Pruss's Rating

The sheer amount of pills per serving can be hard to swallow at times, but this is still the best performance multi vitamin available. If I had to pass along some advice, I would definitely suggest for one to take these with food. Has at times upset my stomach when taken before breakfast. One pack a day will suffice for 99% of people, don't bother taking two.

Jump2man3's Rating

My main vitamin. This is actually my staple and my goto. Training hard has its demands and this multi helps every way possible. Dont skimp on your multi your only damaging your end results. Also feel free to contact me on my bodyspace page for any eating tips I am always down to talk nutrition and fitness!

Spikesfit's Rating

I the multi makes me feel good in general but I do realize without it i'm not as active.

AMeyer9's Rating
Orange

One of the oldest in the game, but still one of the best. Now with the powder option you don't have to worry about swallowing a handful of pills if that's an issue for you. The powder reminds me a lot of Flintstones vitamins from when I was a kid, but better tasting. The vitamin taste still definitely comes through, but with all of the ingredients in here there's not much you can do about that. Overall if you're after a powdered option for whatever reason, you've found what you're looking for.

daprada's Rating

I tried this brand and product for the first time last week as I thought it was a product for men only. It was recommended to me by my coach who I trust! I must say this is one supplement that I can actually say "works". Now I'm not quite sure of what benefits the product claims to have but I know how it makes me feel. The energy is real. I've taken less than the recommended dosage and I still feel revitalized and energized in the mornings when I need it the most. The powder does not fully dissolve and this is the only recommendation that I can make on this product as the taste is amazing and so too the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a multi-vitamin with all the trimmings.

abdulrahman7707's Rating
Orange

abdulrahman7707 did not leave a written review for this product.

• nyrvg
nyrvg's Rating
Orange

I wish it had a neutral flavor so I could add it to whatever I wanted. Even chocolate or vanilla would have made a better choice , the Orange flavor is toxic.

tcantore's Rating
Orange

Absolutely love this product! Not only is the taste amazing but it is a great quality multivitamin. I take 1-2 scoops a day, usually in the am. Makes me look forward to taking my vitamins everyday :)

Miguelsheva15's Rating
Orange

Miguelsheva15 did not leave a written review for this product.

daveherr13's Rating
Orange

ive been an Animal PAK user for a long time and this is a great variation to a supremely effective product. this Orange flavored, powdered version of Animal’s original multi-vitamin supplement is really tasty and easy to drink. unlike some powder vitamins ive had in the past this mixes up easily and almost completely, with just the slightest amount of residue. while there are a few slight differences between the powder and tablet pack formula wise the basic product remains the same with the same awesome effectiveness. over a 30 day trial period i could feel no differences in my training or daily life between the two products. just the usual Animal quality and high standards. if youre tired of swallowing a handful of Multi pills every day and want a delicious change, i suggest you give the new Animal PAK Powder a try!

Jdot5's Rating
Orange

Animal definitely went outside the box (well can in this instance) in creating Animal Pak powder as an alternative for those who like the benefits of the Original Pak pills but doesnt want to swallow 12 pills per serving. The flavoring is on point and the price is more than fair (borderline a steal). The mixibility is a bit shaky so be prepared to need extra water to get everything down. Also there is only one flavor in orange but hopefully Animal comes out with other flavors to give the user some options and variety. Overall I will continue to use and would highly recommend for those who do battle with the weights to get a tub for themselves to try out

youngkang's Rating
Orange

Thanks to animal for giving me a chance to try the new animal pak orange flavored powder. Tastes like a creamy tang. Felt better overall from taking this and now its soo convienient mixing this with water and drinking it rather than taking tons of horse pills. I am now switching over to animal pak as my primary vitamin source. thanks animal!

DoTheClipsCount's Rating

Idc what anyone says.. This works for me. Yeah you'll **** a lot of it out but I definitely see a difference the very next day even. I love this product; started using it about 3 years ago and hasn't left my stack since.

1-20 of 1,694 Reviews