Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,609 Reviews

stoddarddavid9's Rating

Gives you everything you need. It's a lot better than having 10 bottles lying around, trust me. There are quite a bit of pills to pop daily, but better to get it one and done - out of the way. Good to stack with ANIMAL's FLEX pack too for joints.

phillyjeff's Rating

I've been using Pak for about a month and I definitely feel better.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Most multi vitamins you don't really "feel it." With Animal Pak, you feel it. It gives you everything you need. Don't be a wuss about the vitamins, you get used to it. Love Pak, definitely a staple in my supplement line.

p1234viars's Rating

Great vitamin! I suggest eating before you take them though, made the mistake of taking them on an empty stomach and regretted it. The pills are a little big and they didn't taste very good. Overall a good and complete multi-vitamin.

dzim25's Rating

dzim25 did not leave a written review for this product.

Geelani's Rating

I loved that everything was right there in one packet, but I had the hardest time getting some of the pills down due to their size.

mmeaney14's Rating

First off this multi vitamin blows all others out of the water I mean it's been around since what 1983? And it's still around. If that's not enough to buy the product then what is. I have a sensitive stonach meaning some things irritate my tummy causing a tummy ache or being nauses this does not cause any problems or irritation in my stomach wich I love zero side effects other then I feel FUC**** fantastic when taking these highly recommend will buy again

DavidDojo's Rating

This is a great vitamin supplement that keeps my energy high by supplying the needed nutrients that support utilizing the food in my diet. May make you urinate abnormally yellow due to excess minerals being filtered out. This filter process is done by the liver and may cause problems in excess so be careful. Product contains multiple daily pills that are pretty big but are quality vitamins.

MudViper's Rating

One of those supplements that really is a game changer. I have found it helps you get over any plateaus you experience in weight training.

biggerhoss61's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what it needs to do. Only downside is the amount of pills you have to take but that is outweighed by the results. Everyone needs a good multi vitamin. Definitely a good price for the quality of this product.

thehalligantool's Rating

Quite a few pills per pack and some are fairly large. Great price for the quality of product.

lowarty's Rating

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

deisigns's Rating

I love this stuff! Gives me energy all day long. When I don't take it, I need caffeine for energy and to stay alert. Excellent product with a solid rep. Downside is the size of a few of the pills; I have a hard time getting the bigguns down.

STStom's Rating

Animal are a great company. Animal are users of their product, supporters of it and proud of it. In my experience. Also in my experience, Animal Pak and their other vitamins (besides from getting blood analysis) seems to work. Their other vitamin packs, like the Staks, support growth. Full stop. They work. Don't be scared of the Pak ****, make a game of it. The rules are, you're nowhere near done drinking water if your **** still makes your thing look like a lightsaber.

Dracroad69's Rating

Love the product all my vitamins, minerals and then some. Never upsets my stomach and have and overall feeling of well being while im on it.

Dwilson7165's Rating

I could tell a huge difference in my overall energy and recovery. I will be a reordering this!

5ftkid6ftmouth's Rating

I work in a camp setting and the vegetables and fruit I eat are lacking in vitamins and minerals as we do not always get very fresh food. That is why I started taking a vitamin pack. A few of the pills are pretty large and I'm not particularly fond of swallowing them. With that being said I have been having better sleeps, faster recovery and generally feel more energetic. I also started taking Optimum Nutrition Pro BCAA at the same time so maybe it's the BCAAs that are making me feel better. No matter I'm sticking to these vitamin packs and the BCAAs while I stack gains.

AhmedZalat's Rating

Amazing amazing amazing just try it and you will feel the change in your body and in your system. You will be healthier and stronger. This is the best multi vitamin.

isiddall's Rating

Great vitamin multi pack, however lots of pills, you can smell them through the little plastic baggies they come in, and of course they will likely make you pee neon green. I've stopped using vitamin multipacks after a scare with another brand, but of the ones I tried this one was by far the best. Great energy, slept well, nice and portable.

1-20 of 1,609 Reviews