Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,714 Reviews

butteredtoast's Rating
Cherry Berry

One of the best multis around and it makes me happy to finally have a powder vs 11 tablets. I've tried both Orange and the new Cherry Berry flavors. Both are certainly good enough to use every day, but they do have a high level of tartness that makes me pucker a bit, even when adding to 20oz of water. But with the profile Animal uses, this could taste like mud and I would still use it. Great product and one that I will continue to buy.

hash32's Rating
Orange

its the best product that am ever use i well buy it again

LittoRP's Rating

They good. Only issue is the size of some pills (and the amount to take each time. You can compare it to the 'fast-food' of vitamins. McDonal's good too, but it ain't better than a salad tho. The smell and taste remind me hamster food.

Squid24's Rating
Cherry Berry

This was my first time of taking a Powdered Multi-Vitamin. Took me a couple of days of playing with the serving dose to get the flavor I liked. It's very strong, but very good too. I was very impressed with the product. I felt rejuvenated most of the day. And I love how it has some BCAA's in it too. If you have never had a powdered Multi, I suggest you give this a try. Mixability - 9.5 Flavor - 9 Overall performance - 9

AcHockey11's Rating
Cherry Berry

Are you tired of taking your vitamins in pill form? Well look no further, the new Animal Park Powder is the way to go. In my opinion this is much easier to take than the traditional package of pills and tastes much better as well. I notice that when I remember to take my Animal Pak Powder before I begin my day I feel more alert and just a sense of wellness all day long. Overall this is an awesome addition to the Animal line for those who are sick of taking pills day in and day out.

marauder13's Rating
Cherry Berry

Big thanks to Animal for the opportunity to try out Animal Pak Powder in the Cherry Berry flavor. When I received my tub, I tore it open immediately to enjoy the smell and mix up a couple of scoops. The powder mixed very well for the most part, but there were a few little "globs" of residue floating around and on the bottom of the shaker. This was to be expected considering the massive amount of ingredients in the powder, and it was easily solved with a little more water and shaking. The taste is fantastic. I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but to me the Cherry Berry seemed almost like a black cherry flavor as I remember it from drinking Black Cherry Kool-Aid as a kid. It's a very good flavor. As far as effectiveness goes, I really can't say much other than I do seem to have an all-over better feeling of well-being since using this. My endurance and recover seem to somewhat improved as well. I would definitely recommend Animal Pak Powder to anyone needing a quality multi and especially to those who have difficulty with pills, as the profiles of the pills and powder are almost identical.

metalmario's Rating
Orange

One of the best multi vitamins I have taken and I always come back to this stuff! I don't have a problem taking the pills but it is so much easier taking these in powder form. After switching from generic vitamins to animal pak I have noticed improvements in energy and performance in the gym. The reason being is these are designed for athletes/bodybuilders and have additional nutrients that may not be in the generic vitamins. If the body is depleted of the necessary nutrients to perform it will not function at full capacity. I only use one serving per day to make the stuff last and I feel like it is sufficient for training hard 6 days a week. The cherry berry is amazing and tastes like berries with a hint of cherry. The orange flavor is good and tastes slightly like orange juice, not as good as the cherry berry flavor in my opinion. It mixes well except there is some foam and particles that don't fully mix, this is probably from the fat soluble vitamins that don't fully dissolve in water. I drink this with my breakfast and have not had any digestive issues or problems. Drink plenty of water and you will be good to go!

pkilcarr's Rating
Orange

So the guys at Animal hooked me up with their brand NEW flavor of Animal Pak Powder!! I've tried the Orange flavored powder and I gotta say they did a great job with it. So when I heard about the Cherry Berry I knew I had to be one of the firsts to try it. So here are my thought about the new flavor: Taste: Hell Yeahhh lol This flavor hits a nice cherry front and followed with a berry type after taste to round it off. It reminds me of like a Hawaiian Punch flavor. Definitely a must have for people who are looking for a great tasting powdered multi. 9.5/10 Mixability: Good mixing with no issues. Nice big stir and you're good to go. If you let it sit without touching it for a few mins you could get small particles in the bottom, but nothing 1 stir cant fix. 9/10 Profile: This powdered profile has got it all. Any of the Pak pill lovers out there, take a look at your Pak can, and guess what... the powder version has got it all. You wont be missing out on any of the greatness that the Pak pills contained. 10/10 Overall this new flavor of Animal Pak powder Cherry Berry is a fantastic addition to the growing Pak powder family. 2 great flavors so far, so take your pick people.

Mumra's Rating
Cherry Berry

The powder is the way to go. So much easier than the pills to take and the Cherry Berry tastes great. Hands down the best way to get in that daily multi vitamin.

Salherrera05's Rating

Helps a ton with my recovery time!

baker's Rating

I'm about half whey through the first can and can already tell a difference in my recovery. I'm an older athlete and every little bit helps. Add up a few little things and you have a big advantage in your ability to keep moving forward. I will be trying other Animal products soon.

IamFakeJesus's Rating

Was taking a generic multi vitamin for a while. Alot of gym partners recomended trying Animal pak. Was a little intimidated from the amount of pills and size. But now throwing them back like its nothing. I can notice a difference overall. Love this product and also taking Animal Flex for joints.

ArtashM's Rating
Orange

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

Jireh27's Rating
Orange

I gave 10/10 overall rating it is because I really like how the minerals i need is 90% is in the PAK.. Pills are the best but hard to swallow. and I gave 9/10 for the powder it is because they've lessen the dosage of the minerals and the vitamins compare to the pills. But overall! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A MULTIVITAMINS AND SERIOUS ABOUT LIFTING AND DIET, TAKE THE PAK!

AlexisTaylor123's Rating

AlexisTaylor123 did not leave a written review for this product.

HunterWalters23's Rating

Truly a great product to boost immune system and to guarentee well-balanced nutrition all around.

mks0031's Rating

Got this about 2 months ago as a recommendation from my trainer. A multi-vitamin is something I don't normally use, but definitely need. After taking this for a month and a half my performance greatly improved. I felt better in the gym, but I also felt a lot better in general. I was more awake during the day and recovering from workouts better. The 11 pills is kinda a pain in the rear to take, but it's worth it. If you're looking for a good multi vitamin this will exceed your expectations and hit all the basics you need to start building some more muscle.

tarikjensen1's Rating

Way to many pills to take. Other than that, it is a good vitamin.

poojari's Rating

poojari did not leave a written review for this product.

pedrojsg's Rating

pedrojsg did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,714 Reviews