Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,684 Reviews

abdulrahman7707's Rating
Orange

abdulrahman7707 did not leave a written review for this product.

• nyrvg
nyrvg's Rating
Orange

I wish it had a neutral flavor so I could add it to whatever I wanted. Even chocolate or vanilla would have made a better choice , the Orange flavor is toxic.

tcantore's Rating
Orange

Absolutely love this product! Not only is the taste amazing but it is a great quality multivitamin. I take 1-2 scoops a day, usually in the am. Makes me look forward to taking my vitamins everyday :)

Miguelsheva15's Rating
Orange

Miguelsheva15 did not leave a written review for this product.

daveherr13's Rating
Orange

ive been an Animal PAK user for a long time and this is a great variation to a supremely effective product. this Orange flavored, powdered version of Animal’s original multi-vitamin supplement is really tasty and easy to drink. unlike some powder vitamins ive had in the past this mixes up easily and almost completely, with just the slightest amount of residue. while there are a few slight differences between the powder and tablet pack formula wise the basic product remains the same with the same awesome effectiveness. over a 30 day trial period i could feel no differences in my training or daily life between the two products. just the usual Animal quality and high standards. if youre tired of swallowing a handful of Multi pills every day and want a delicious change, i suggest you give the new Animal PAK Powder a try!

Jdot5's Rating
Orange

Animal definitely went outside the box (well can in this instance) in creating Animal Pak powder as an alternative for those who like the benefits of the Original Pak pills but doesnt want to swallow 12 pills per serving. The flavoring is on point and the price is more than fair (borderline a steal). The mixibility is a bit shaky so be prepared to need extra water to get everything down. Also there is only one flavor in orange but hopefully Animal comes out with other flavors to give the user some options and variety. Overall I will continue to use and would highly recommend for those who do battle with the weights to get a tub for themselves to try out

youngkang's Rating
Orange

Thanks to animal for giving me a chance to try the new animal pak orange flavored powder. Tastes like a creamy tang. Felt better overall from taking this and now its soo convienient mixing this with water and drinking it rather than taking tons of horse pills. I am now switching over to animal pak as my primary vitamin source. thanks animal!

DoTheClipsCount's Rating

Idc what anyone says.. This works for me. Yeah you'll **** a lot of it out but I definitely see a difference the very next day even. I love this product; started using it about 3 years ago and hasn't left my stack since.

gmach2's Rating
Orange

love this stuff!! all the quality of the original Animal PAK but in a tasty, easy to drink Orange powder. this is perfect for those people that have trouble swallowing large or numerous pills. mixes easily and completely...i will be getting more!

mikeydiesel's Rating
Orange

Having this available in powder form brings this product to new heights. They really nailed the orange flavor as well, it's fantastic. Highly recommend to everyone.

emersonthacker's Rating
Orange

Animal PAK powder has just been released by Animal and gets around the hassle of trying to swallow 11 pills, which is what the original Animal PAK requires. The dosing of the product is pretty much the same as the original. The formula is generally strong, but is definitely over-doses some of the vitamins and minerals. For instance, I find the gram of vitamin C to be unnecessarily high and probably not conducive to improving muscle growth and exercise performance. However, there are a lot of well dosed ingredients. For instance, the 400 mg of magnesium is perfect and excellent for athletes and lifters, who are frequently low in magnesium from heavy workouts. Again, in general, I think the formula is solid. The orange flavor is pretty great. It is kind of like an orange creamsicle flavor. It does a pretty great job of masking some of the surely nasty tasting ingredients. The formula dose foam quite a bit when shaking, but does require a blender bottle because the solubility of the powder isn't great. Overall, I think Animal PAK powder is a 9 out of 10 overall. The flavor is a 9 out of 10 too.

weber32's Rating
Orange

Animal Pak really speaks for itself with the quality of vitamins and minerals in the supplement. The orange powder tastes amazing, mixes well, and is way better than taking multiple pills or multivitamins throughout the day. I have not "felt" any difference after switching to Animal Pak from my other multi, but I didn't previously have any significant problems with recovery, joints, etc. That being said, I can tell that Animal Pak is superior simply by looking at the contents of the supplement and the nutrients I'm getting from Pak. As for the flavor, the orange powder tastes like a better version of Tang and Kool Aid mixed together. Animal should seriously market this to kids as well as lifters...what easier way to get kids to take their vitamins than just giving them some tasty "juice" they think is filled with sugar? I was really impressed with the taste and mixability without leaving much grit/residue in my shaker bottle.

RMohio's Rating
Orange

I have noticed a huge difference in my day to day performance, energy and have even eeked out a few more PR's. My last multi didn't give me the same effect. The taste is reminiscent of orange juice with low pulp. Definitely a great taste as far as orange flavored products go. Have to get another tub coming before this one is empty.

Cabrera419's Rating
Orange

I mix this with my orange aminos, mixes well...would like to see flavors that mirror the aminos...overall a great product don't really train without it

Aramirezjr's Rating
Orange

This is amazing! Animal/Universal has done it once again. The put Animal Pak in a powder, and to top things off it tastes great! This is not only a top notch and well known bioavailable vitamin supplement, but now easy to take in a great tasting powdered form. This is a must for anyone that does not want to take a number of pills.

darren.dugan's Rating
Orange

This is for the powder: amazing tang/ orange creamsicle flavor. Great vitamin/mineral profile. Only criticism is that it tends to clump and gets foamy. Will be buying again and will probably be my every day multi from here on out.

robichri's Rating
Orange

More energy in the gym, more energy outside the gym. This is just an all around great product. I take one pack a day along with animal flex and I can definitely see an energy difference while taking it. Definitely has become a staple in my arsenal of supplements. *Update-Recently tried the pack powder and I'm not a huge fan of it. The taste is alright but it's incredibly foamy. It still gets the job done, obviously, but I will probably just stick to the actual pak from now on.

intheayer55's Rating
Orange

Hats off to Animal for coming out with a powdered version of Animal Pak. I myself didn't mind taking the amount of pills in the original version, but I know a lot of others didn't love that aspect of this product. So the ability to choose whether you want to take the pills or the powder was such a smart move here. The orange flavor is fantastic and when I mix it with about 10-12 ounces of water, the mixture is best described as a creamsicle. The powder mixes instantly, tastes great, and provides the awesome slew of ingredients that made the original version the best on the market.

dk5bdubs's Rating
Orange

Perhaps the best formula on the market today. And now that Animal Pak comes in this powdered form, it saves those who don't like to take the amount of pills that come with each serving. Universal did an awesome job on nailing the flavor of the Orange as it has a creamy aftertaste to it. I didn't mind the pills, but the powder is such a great alternative that tastes really great. I trust this product to help hit my micronutrients and keep my body running optimally.

TGT2's Rating
Orange

First, lets get to the exciting parts: taste, mixability, and effects (only have used for a short while so can't really comment too much on effects, also it is a multi-vitamin and those effects are often not noticeable). The orange flavor is awesome. I imagine that it is ridiculously hard to disguise some of the nasty tasting, though effective, healthy ingredients. However, the orange flavor is strong enough to do just that for the most part. It is really an enjoyable flavor even concentrated in as little as 6 oz of water. I would like to emphasize how impressed I am that this powder tastes as great as it does given its profile. The powder's solubility is pretty good, though I recommend stirring over shaking. Shaking cause the product to foam quite a bit. In terms of effects, I have an overall feeling of well-being and strength that comes over me after use, which is probably mostly due to placebo effect. Additionally, my urine is pretty dark for my next one or two bathroom trips even when drinking lots of water (probably peeing out the mega-dosed B vitamins). Now lets get on to the label because it is an animal itself! There is the typical panel of vitamins and minerals followed by an amino acid blend, a performance complex, an antioxidant complex, and a digestive enzyme complex. The label is completely transparent apart from the Uni-Pro Blend, which is a component blend in the performance complex. Overall, I would say this is a solid label and that I am especially impressed by the performance complex and the amino acid blend. However, I think that the vitamins and mineral are dosed more aggressively than need be. I would be happy to see some lower doses of vitamin A, vitamin A, and chromium. I'm not sure I'm knowledgeable enough to comment on the value of the antioxidant complex and the digestive enzyme complex, but the milk thistle and the eleutherococcus are ingredients in the Uni-Pro Blend! I think Animal PAK Powder is an innovative product, the first powdered, complex multi-vitamin/wellness product that I have seen. It also seems to be well-formulated for the most part. I really look forward to going through the remainder of the tub. I wish it had more thatn 22 servings in a tub, but because the servings are two scoops, I may half the servings when I take it. Animal PAK Powder is a 9 out of 10 product all around, including flavor.

1-20 of 1,684 Reviews