Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,703 Reviews

Jireh27's Rating
Orange

I gave 10/10 overall rating it is because I really like how the minerals i need is 90% is in the PAK.. Pills are the best but hard to swallow. and I gave 9/10 for the powder it is because they've lessen the dosage of the minerals and the vitamins compare to the pills. But overall! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A MULTIVITAMINS AND SERIOUS ABOUT LIFTING AND DIET, TAKE THE PAK!

bigcoch50's Rating

i feel the energy enough water is a absoulte must with it. However i feel like my dicks been acting up lately and im only 20 but this coul dbe due to dehydration anyways good ovreall

IamFakeJesus's Rating

Was taking generic one a days and switched to this as suggested by friends. Was scared of all the pills (hate large pills) But this is totally worth is an I have already gotten used to it. I def notice a difference in every day feeling. Will look into animal flex for joints soon.

AlexisTaylor123's Rating

AlexisTaylor123 did not leave a written review for this product.

HunterWalters23's Rating

Truly a great product to boost immune system and to guarentee well-balanced nutrition all around.

mks0031's Rating

Got this about 2 months ago as a recommendation from my trainer. A multi-vitamin is something I don't normally use, but definitely need. After taking this for a month and a half my performance greatly improved. I felt better in the gym, but I also felt a lot better in general. I was more awake during the day and recovering from workouts better. The 11 pills is kinda a pain in the rear to take, but it's worth it. If you're looking for a good multi vitamin this will exceed your expectations and hit all the basics you need to start building some more muscle.

tarikjensen1's Rating

Way to many pills to take. Other than that, it is a good vitamin.

poojari's Rating

poojari did not leave a written review for this product.

pedrojsg's Rating

pedrojsg did not leave a written review for this product.

RIPPEDK20's Rating

Honestly, getting mixed results from it, got it because my norm was out of stock, and you dont get much for the similar price. I have been using it for about a week now and I know thats not long, but since then this product has made me feel nauseous, and made my stomach upset. ( i chock that up to the "adjustment" period.) however other results from it, i do see some but not sure if thats just the product removing water. thats why i gave this a 5. without long term use, cant definitively say its a great product. edit: long term review (months): i still give it a 5.. Some of these pills are huge and hard to get down. and there are quite a few of them. you cant really pair this with anything else. i dont even recommend pre-workout with it, because it messes with your system too much and an ill feeling will happen. its good over all.. but a long way from perfect. 50/50 mixed feelings

aftermathis's Rating

aftermathis did not leave a written review for this product.

jesusdecosta's Rating

jesusdecosta did not leave a written review for this product.

brandonjbilger's Rating

Gives me extra energy through out the day.

jrsweeney's Rating

jrsweeney did not leave a written review for this product.

coakley410's Rating

After 15 years this is the multi I always come back to. The size of the pills is the only negative. However the pills are better than the new powder form.

inko29's Rating

Great stuff for hard workout! Only 11 pills per serving to swallow... haha... but it's WORTH IT!

davedevry's Rating

Best multivitamin I have ever taken. High quality product. Lots of pills though but I don't mind. Definitely helps with recovery. I take one pack daily and one extra pack right after workouts.

NemoMuscle's Rating
Orange

I have been taking this as a multivitamin for at least 3 months now and i definitely notice a boost in daily performance. I feel a boost of energy within minutes of taking this product. this is my go to multivitamin and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good multi.

johncraig08's Rating

stacked full of vitamins and amino acids. a lot of pills to take but worth it. recover quicker and more energy.

Pruss's Rating

The sheer amount of pills per serving can be hard to swallow at times, but this is still the best performance multi vitamin available. If I had to pass along some advice, I would definitely suggest for one to take these with food. Has at times upset my stomach when taken before breakfast. One pack a day will suffice for 99% of people, don't bother taking two.

1-20 of 1,703 Reviews