Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,617 Reviews

YohanLampard's Rating

Everything you need in one pack...thats it

ianvassar's Rating

The product works. It's as simple as that.

el_lucas1's Rating

This is by far the best multivitamin ive taken, I switched to animalpak midway through my bodybuilding prep i noticed the changes , i was less sore and more energized and had overall better days.

tonynzales's Rating

tonynzales did not leave a written review for this product.

Greater Deity's Rating

I don't even have the words. I took this with a big glass of water. 1 hour later, I feel like I can move the ****ing galaxy... O_o I'm losin it... I LOVE IT!!!! *roar* The ingredient label is something our bodies cry for; your company is serious about health and performance, and the quality of your product shows it. OUTSTANDING! Definitely a staple in my nutrition from now on; but keep this bangin' price!

smackinoff's Rating

I love this multivitamin! I have noticed hair thickness and more immunity to colds are the best they have even been. This will be my go to for a multi!

Vladdem's Rating

Vladdem did not leave a written review for this product.

barraktony's Rating

barraktony did not leave a written review for this product.

peterv240's Rating

As with any multi-vitamin complex - do not except magic. If you diet are balanced, this product will do very little for you. It does boost testosterone a little, though.

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

stoddarddavid9's Rating

Gives you everything you need. It's a lot better than having 10 bottles lying around, trust me. There are quite a bit of pills to pop daily, but better to get it one and done - out of the way. Good to stack with ANIMAL's FLEX pack too for joints.

phillyjeff's Rating

I've been using Pak for about a month and I definitely feel better.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Most multi vitamins you don't really "feel it." With Animal Pak, you feel it. It gives you everything you need. Don't be a wuss about the vitamins, you get used to it. Love Pak, definitely a staple in my supplement line.

p1234viars's Rating

Great vitamin! I suggest eating before you take them though, made the mistake of taking them on an empty stomach and regretted it. The pills are a little big and they didn't taste very good. Overall a good and complete multi-vitamin.

dzim25's Rating

dzim25 did not leave a written review for this product.

Geelani's Rating

I loved that everything was right there in one packet, but I had the hardest time getting some of the pills down due to their size.

mmeaney14's Rating

First off this multi vitamin blows all others out of the water I mean it's been around since what 1983? And it's still around. If that's not enough to buy the product then what is. I have a sensitive stonach meaning some things irritate my tummy causing a tummy ache or being nauses this does not cause any problems or irritation in my stomach wich I love zero side effects other then I feel FUC**** fantastic when taking these highly recommend will buy again

DavidDojo's Rating

This is a great vitamin supplement that keeps my energy high by supplying the needed nutrients that support utilizing the food in my diet. May make you urinate abnormally yellow due to excess minerals being filtered out. This filter process is done by the liver and may cause problems in excess so be careful. Product contains multiple daily pills that are pretty big but are quality vitamins.

MudViper's Rating

One of those supplements that really is a game changer. I have found it helps you get over any plateaus you experience in weight training.

biggerhoss61's Rating

Great product. Does exactly what it needs to do. Only downside is the amount of pills you have to take but that is outweighed by the results. Everyone needs a good multi vitamin. Definitely a good price for the quality of this product.

1-20 of 1,617 Reviews