Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,723 Reviews

christosr85's Rating
Orange

AMAZING product! Many people have a hard time swallowing pills - me, being one of them. The powdered versions of this product are awesome. Both flavors are delicious. I usually stick to one scoop and it makes the tub last longer. When I have a cold or feel sick, I stack it with a superfood greens mix and it tastes even better. Hopefully they come out with another flavor.

Deucefire7's Rating

An absolute must if you're a bodybuilder or athlete. After you're diet is in check you need the absolute best multi-vitamin on the market and Animal Pak has been the KING for decades. A staple in my supplements as well as many others around world. If you're serious about your goals and want to use the best of the best, look no further than Animal Pak.

twobelo's Rating
Cherry Berry

twobelo did not leave a written review for this product.

johnharp86's Rating
Orange

I have to chug the orange to get it down. It has a bad after taste. However, the flavor is not where this multi shines. It has great ingredients and really works to give me energy. I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits, so this is just a security blanket, but this stuff is legit. I would much rather choke down 8 ounces of this than to take horse pills. So, I love it and will continue using it.

ressanalexi's Rating

The Most Powerful Multi in the market !! Please Universal Nutrition keep the Quality. Best to take everyday ..they are 11 pills but already got used to it like nothing..Very Rich in all what the body needs, i take it with breakfast and its great i finished a bottle and got my new bottle on deck, Salute and *** me on Snapchat: midotv

Lugo17's Rating

This multi vitamins, minerals and extra supplements has contributed to have more stamina. The only downside is size of of some pills, just make sure you have enough protein shake to push them down.

tylerpnc's Rating

Really really good product. Used for the first time today and felt fantastic. A lot of people worry about there urine being green and funny and stuff, but I haven't had any problems with that. Drank plenty of water before hand (about 40oz) just shortly before and I felt great. No problems with it at all. A little difficult to get down but that's expected. Probably a good idea to eat something a little bit before, not particularly with a meal as suggested but, wirh a protein or granola bar 10 minutes before your workout. Takes a little longer to set in but it works wonders EDIT: Probably about 2-3 hours after my workout I experienced some discolored green-ish yellow urine as UN claims could happen but it wasn't highly discolored or worrying as some say by any means. Still feeling great though!

WorldClassDBag's Rating
Orange

Ever since I've been taking this I have felt amazing. Sleep has been good and energy is good as well. Flavor wise Cherry Berry tastes alot better than orange. Cherry Berry tastes like red Kool-Aid, it is really enjoyable and i look forward to taking it. Orange tastes like an off Orange Creamsicle. Not bad but still tastes good.

Tpocalicious's Rating

This is the only multi-vitamin I've been able to take consistently because it's a POWDER instead of a fistful of horse pills!!! Yay, Universal!!! The powder Pak packs the same awesome punch as the pills, and the Cherry Berry flavor mixes easily with my Black Cherry and Fruit Punch BCAAs, as well as my unflavored creatine. Also works just fine by itself in water - the powder Pak has a wee bit of tartness which I like. You will need to keep swishing the Pak in your water bottle as you drink it, because it does lead to some sediment at the bottom the longer it sits. However, that's a step I'm willing to take. Seriously, if you've shied away from the Pak in the past because of the number of pills, this could be the solution for you!

BigHoop65's Rating
Orange

Animal doesn't break stride at all with the powder. They improved on the liver health blend but everything else is essentially the same, except it's a great tasting powder. There is some mixing issues though. Orange flavor has come noticeable settling at the bottom that I wouldn't suggest going the trouble of trying to get back until you rinse out. Cherry Berry foams a whole lot more, so count on letting it settle down first. If you love Animal Pak, there's an even better chance that you'll love the powder and either of the flavors. Orange taste a lot like a true slice of orange while cherry berry taste like sugar free minute maid.

codegrue's Rating
Orange

I really like the mix of vitamins in this pak and especially like that it's available in a powder form - easier to take and digest (absorb). However, I have to say that the orange flavor, although not bad on it's own, is so strong that it will overwhelm any other flavors mixed with. I like to mix this with chocolate whey protein and I cannot even taste a hint of chocolate with this in there. I have yet to try the berry flavor, but imagine it's a similar issue. UN, if you are reading, PLEASE make a chocolate flavor of this (or a no flavor version).

Strajogkl's Rating

Strajogkl did not leave a written review for this product.

butteredtoast's Rating
Cherry Berry

One of the best multis around and it makes me happy to finally have a powder vs 11 tablets. I've tried both Orange and the new Cherry Berry flavors. Both are certainly good enough to use every day, but they do have a high level of tartness that makes me pucker a bit, even when adding to 20oz of water. But with the profile Animal uses, this could taste like mud and I would still use it. Great product and one that I will continue to buy.

hash32's Rating
Orange

its the best product that am ever use i well buy it again

LittoRP's Rating

They good. Only issue is the size of some pills (and the amount to take each time. You can compare it to the 'fast-food' of vitamins. McDonal's good too, but it ain't better than a salad tho. The smell and taste remind me hamster food.

Squid24's Rating
Cherry Berry

This was my first time of taking a Powdered Multi-Vitamin. Took me a couple of days of playing with the serving dose to get the flavor I liked. It's very strong, but very good too. I was very impressed with the product. I felt rejuvenated most of the day. And I love how it has some BCAA's in it too. If you have never had a powdered Multi, I suggest you give this a try. Mixability - 9.5 Flavor - 9 Overall performance - 9

AcHockey11's Rating
Cherry Berry

Are you tired of taking your vitamins in pill form? Well look no further, the new Animal Park Powder is the way to go. In my opinion this is much easier to take than the traditional package of pills and tastes much better as well. I notice that when I remember to take my Animal Pak Powder before I begin my day I feel more alert and just a sense of wellness all day long. Overall this is an awesome addition to the Animal line for those who are sick of taking pills day in and day out.

marauder13's Rating
Cherry Berry

Big thanks to Animal for the opportunity to try out Animal Pak Powder in the Cherry Berry flavor. When I received my tub, I tore it open immediately to enjoy the smell and mix up a couple of scoops. The powder mixed very well for the most part, but there were a few little "globs" of residue floating around and on the bottom of the shaker. This was to be expected considering the massive amount of ingredients in the powder, and it was easily solved with a little more water and shaking. The taste is fantastic. I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but to me the Cherry Berry seemed almost like a black cherry flavor as I remember it from drinking Black Cherry Kool-Aid as a kid. It's a very good flavor. As far as effectiveness goes, I really can't say much other than I do seem to have an all-over better feeling of well-being since using this. My endurance and recover seem to somewhat improved as well. I would definitely recommend Animal Pak Powder to anyone needing a quality multi and especially to those who have difficulty with pills, as the profiles of the pills and powder are almost identical.

metalmario's Rating
Orange

One of the best multi vitamins I have taken and I always come back to this stuff! I don't have a problem taking the pills but it is so much easier taking these in powder form. After switching from generic vitamins to animal pak I have noticed improvements in energy and performance in the gym. The reason being is these are designed for athletes/bodybuilders and have additional nutrients that may not be in the generic vitamins. If the body is depleted of the necessary nutrients to perform it will not function at full capacity. I only use one serving per day to make the stuff last and I feel like it is sufficient for training hard 6 days a week. The cherry berry is amazing and tastes like berries with a hint of cherry. The orange flavor is good and tastes slightly like orange juice, not as good as the cherry berry flavor in my opinion. It mixes well except there is some foam and particles that don't fully mix, this is probably from the fat soluble vitamins that don't fully dissolve in water. I drink this with my breakfast and have not had any digestive issues or problems. Drink plenty of water and you will be good to go!

pkilcarr's Rating
Orange

So the guys at Animal hooked me up with their brand NEW flavor of Animal Pak Powder!! I've tried the Orange flavored powder and I gotta say they did a great job with it. So when I heard about the Cherry Berry I knew I had to be one of the firsts to try it. So here are my thought about the new flavor: Taste: Hell Yeahhh lol This flavor hits a nice cherry front and followed with a berry type after taste to round it off. It reminds me of like a Hawaiian Punch flavor. Definitely a must have for people who are looking for a great tasting powdered multi. 9.5/10 Mixability: Good mixing with no issues. Nice big stir and you're good to go. If you let it sit without touching it for a few mins you could get small particles in the bottom, but nothing 1 stir cant fix. 9/10 Profile: This powdered profile has got it all. Any of the Pak pill lovers out there, take a look at your Pak can, and guess what... the powder version has got it all. You wont be missing out on any of the greatness that the Pak pills contained. 10/10 Overall this new flavor of Animal Pak powder Cherry Berry is a fantastic addition to the growing Pak powder family. 2 great flavors so far, so take your pick people.

1-20 of 1,723 Reviews