Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,565 Reviews

TimeToMakeGains's Rating

Just got done with my first tub! And this compared to the basic single vitamin caps is very huge! I feel like the effects of the paks sorta double and are stronger then the basic multivitamin i have taken before, and also another thing i love about these is that whenever i take them i look more vascular and my veins pop out and are more visible.

daviddulko's Rating

daviddulko did not leave a written review for this product.

julimelatini's Rating

I gotta say this is an excellent supp, absolutely complete. You don't have to worry about the 11 pills, most of them are small. One thing that I'd reccomend is not taking it (specially for begginers) 30 mins before training. I take it whit the breakfast and it gives me plenty of energy for the whole day.

rabinovichdj's Rating

rabinovichdj did not leave a written review for this product.

OralGordon's Rating

In my opinion one of the best multi out there! highly recommended, be ready to swallow huge pills!

kgruenwald's Rating

kgruenwald did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhino71894's Rating

I originally wrote a review after a month of using this product. I now have been a user for 9 months. THIS is a staple in my supplement regimen. I went one week where I ran out, and I could feel a major difference in my overall energy. This product is great, and there's a reason it has been around for so long, IT. WORKS.

Donahuer's Rating

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

highsummit's Rating

If your'e in dought about this product stop taking it for about 2 weeks like I did due to an illness called Lack-A-Money. My energy was sapped I had to reduce weights and reps. I don't plan on ever running out again.

leahbcollier's Rating

Absolutely the best multivitamin I've ever used. I have an iron sensitivity, so this works perfectly for me. My mood, energy & workouts are better when I'm taking it regularly.

TylerTrogdon's Rating

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

lsmcclure1's Rating

Been using this product for years. I work outside hard all day gives me the kick I need to get the job done. And after trainning hard at the gym everyday help puTs that hard muscle on. Great product

SpenceAdams's Rating

Great product - provides the right quantities of necessary ingredients

ebless911's Rating

Helps you gain water weight, but its way too many pills. Taking the recommended 2 paks is ridiculous. It's an outdated supplement.

thundercats69's Rating

A "VITAL" basic foundation for every bodybuilder or fitness athletes.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

Moodman890's Rating

I have used the Animal Pak for almost 2 months, and the result has been great. They contain all the vitamins your body needs to perform at optimal condition at all times. The only downside is the amount of pills needed to be taken. Other than, definitely an awesome product and recommended

chaid's Rating

Best multivitamin I have ever purchased wouldnt even consider going without it. Can definitally feel a difference in my energy levels and overall body health when taking this.

DlB117's Rating

I've been using Animal Pak for a long time, and have never had poor results from them. I'm a huge fan of the Universal Nutrition line. These tablets get you what you need, and they're reasonably priced. The only reason I'm not giving them a full 10 is because there are a lot of tablets in each dose. Oh, don't take these right before bed. You'll be wired.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,565 Reviews