Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,733 Reviews

mrbrianstyles's Rating

Let me preface this by saying: these are horse pills. Solution: chew them up and take them down with lots of water. To curb the awful taste of chewing them, take them with 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter. Disguises 99% of the taste but don't forget to count your macros! You can thank me later. I was intimidated at first by the way they make these sound. But if you're an average or serious lifter and are constantly finding yourself in the gym tearing down muscle, you'll want these. It's like your average daily vitamin but for bodybuilders. A "One-A-Day" on 'roids. Your body will thank you later. Before taking these: I would get sick often and wouldn't recover well. After taking these: I don't get sick and recovery is amazing.

SeriousAthlete's Rating

$1.32 a serving... too pricey for a multi. Plus it's very incontinent to take so many pills

mproctor420j's Rating

Great multi-vitamin that fills in nutrition and training gaps while lifting/bodybuilding. A staple for any serious lifter. Warning: Will make your urine super/neon yellow but mostly due to the B vitamins in it.

• AjbFSU
AjbFSU's Rating
Orange

Just got this product in the mail. The orange tastes great!! Mixed well too. I've had GNC and the Anavite (BB.com used to carry) and this is by far the best powder multivitamin I've had.

dustinmoorman's Rating

The animal pak is pretty great. Got the pill version, about half way through the cannister now. Feelin good and making good progress toward my goal. Taking this with Jym Fish Oil, and seems to be a good pairing. Joints don't hurt as much and my focus is real good. Just feel well in general and I'm recovering nicely. Really appreciate the digestive aid and the liver pill in the animal pak. Taking so many vitamins makes me feel like the liver pill is a MUST.

stevenmick's Rating
Orange

Animal Pak has been my multi for several years. The pills and the powder are fantastic. Although the powders vary slightly from the amounts of certain nutrients than the pill, they still contain more than enough. Animal did a great job making the powders, as it can be annoying taking 11 pills/serving, but they all get the job done. Cherry Berry flavor was just OK, but the Orange is great!

xnogiveitoya's Rating
Cherry Berry

xnogiveitoya did not leave a written review for this product.

jwilliamson0712's Rating

jwilliamson0712 did not leave a written review for this product.

Originalcordawg's Rating
Orange

Overall I feel that the original animal pak is an amazing pack of vitamins covering everything that you could possibly need besides maybe a fish oil. However I was not a fan of gulping down 11 pills every morning. I did get used top it after about a week, but it seemed like a lot of extra effort for vitamins. I also tried the powdered orange form and was not pleased at all. The flavor was good but still had a strong vitamin after taste. My biggest problem was the leftover pieces that didn't dissolve. There were always chunks of vitamins at the bottom, like the powder wasn't crushed well enough. That last gulp was always unpleasant.

Zeetch's Rating
Orange

I am convinced this has at least half the effect as the pills have in my body. Don't take me wrong, i love Animal Pak. But i'd rather drown on pills before taking this again. The mixability is awful, i don't usually complain about not mixability nor taste, but this is truly disgusting. I was hoping a lot more from a serious company like Animal. Really dissappointed.

christosr85's Rating
Orange

AMAZING product! Many people have a hard time swallowing pills - me, being one of them. The powdered versions of this product are awesome. Both flavors are delicious. I usually stick to one scoop and it makes the tub last longer. When I have a cold or feel sick, I stack it with a superfood greens mix and it tastes even better. Hopefully they come out with another flavor.

Deucefire7's Rating

An absolute must if you're a bodybuilder or athlete. After you're diet is in check you need the absolute best multi-vitamin on the market and Animal Pak has been the KING for decades. A staple in my supplements as well as many others around world. If you're serious about your goals and want to use the best of the best, look no further than Animal Pak.

twobelo's Rating
Cherry Berry

twobelo did not leave a written review for this product.

johnharp86's Rating
Orange

I have to chug the orange to get it down. It has a bad after taste. However, the flavor is not where this multi shines. It has great ingredients and really works to give me energy. I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits, so this is just a security blanket, but this stuff is legit. I would much rather choke down 8 ounces of this than to take horse pills. So, I love it and will continue using it.

ressanalexi's Rating

The Most Powerful Multi in the market !! Please Universal Nutrition keep the Quality. Best to take everyday ..they are 11 pills but already got used to it like nothing..Very Rich in all what the body needs, i take it with breakfast and its great i finished a bottle and got my new bottle on deck, Salute and *** me on Snapchat: midotv

Lugo17's Rating

This multi vitamins, minerals and extra supplements has contributed to have more stamina. The only downside is size of of some pills, just make sure you have enough protein shake to push them down.

tylerpnc's Rating

Really really good product. Used for the first time today and felt fantastic. A lot of people worry about there urine being green and funny and stuff, but I haven't had any problems with that. Drank plenty of water before hand (about 40oz) just shortly before and I felt great. No problems with it at all. A little difficult to get down but that's expected. Probably a good idea to eat something a little bit before, not particularly with a meal as suggested but, wirh a protein or granola bar 10 minutes before your workout. Takes a little longer to set in but it works wonders EDIT: Probably about 2-3 hours after my workout I experienced some discolored green-ish yellow urine as UN claims could happen but it wasn't highly discolored or worrying as some say by any means. Still feeling great though!

WorldClassDBag's Rating
Orange

Ever since I've been taking this I have felt amazing. Sleep has been good and energy is good as well. Flavor wise Cherry Berry tastes alot better than orange. Cherry Berry tastes like red Kool-Aid, it is really enjoyable and i look forward to taking it. Orange tastes like an off Orange Creamsicle. Not bad but still tastes good.

Tpocalicious's Rating

This is the only multi-vitamin I've been able to take consistently because it's a POWDER instead of a fistful of horse pills!!! Yay, Universal!!! The powder Pak packs the same awesome punch as the pills, and the Cherry Berry flavor mixes easily with my Black Cherry and Fruit Punch BCAAs, as well as my unflavored creatine. Also works just fine by itself in water - the powder Pak has a wee bit of tartness which I like. You will need to keep swishing the Pak in your water bottle as you drink it, because it does lead to some sediment at the bottom the longer it sits. However, that's a step I'm willing to take. Seriously, if you've shied away from the Pak in the past because of the number of pills, this could be the solution for you!

BigHoop65's Rating
Orange

Animal doesn't break stride at all with the powder. They improved on the liver health blend but everything else is essentially the same, except it's a great tasting powder. There is some mixing issues though. Orange flavor has come noticeable settling at the bottom that I wouldn't suggest going the trouble of trying to get back until you rinse out. Cherry Berry foams a whole lot more, so count on letting it settle down first. If you love Animal Pak, there's an even better chance that you'll love the powder and either of the flavors. Orange taste a lot like a true slice of orange while cherry berry taste like sugar free minute maid.

1-20 of 1,733 Reviews