Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,667 Reviews

je22i24's Rating
Orange

My body does not do well with pill supplements, When this powder form Animal Pak came out I decided to give it a try. This has a good taste It really tastes like Sunny Delight.

adrianjamestan's Rating

Love this product. Helps me with my workout and day to day activities. I strongly recommend this without reservations. I take this twice a day, but once is more than sufficient.

havok77's Rating
Orange

this is a great product, tastes realy good and mixes nicely . animal pak is a must for any serious bodybuilder. the powder form is so much easier to add into your daily routine . this is your multivitamin and mineral supplement in a convenient drink plain and simple !

Kerr9002's Rating
Orange

I have used the original Animal Pak pills before and had a very bad experience with them as the pills are way too large and after having an upper Gi done found that I had 3 ulcers from them but before that one bad experience I always felt like they were the best multivitamin out there for bodybuilders. Now that Universal has released Animal Pak in an Orange Powder version I have absolutely no worries taking it and love the way it makes me feel and helps me recover from lifting heavy every single day. Please do not stop making this powdered version of Animal Pak!

Klagues74's Rating

I've been supplementing with Universal Nutrition's Animal Pak as my main multi vitamin for the past 5 years. As one who's mission has been to be "Big On A Budget" since beginning college in 2012 my diet often is calorically dense, but I know nutritionally laking. Lots of simple yet effective food sources can be found within my diet (Rice, Potatoes, Lean Meats, Greens, the occasional tub of Ben & Jerry's half baked Ice Cream, etc, etc. ). I manage to continually hit my macro nutrient goals, but know were it not for this product I'd be missing out on plenty of vital micronutrients that not only aid in utilizing all those carbs, fats, and proteins, but also work to help keep my body functioning and recovering at optimal rates. Sure the 11 tablets can be a bit daunting (and disturbing to the average onlooker), but the effectiveness of this multi is in a league of it's own compared to other multi's that I've tried. To my serious lifters and strength athletes out there, it's time to throw away the Flintstones gummy vitamins and add the real deal into your supplement regimen. Train Hard & Never Surrender.

misterhudson's Rating

Break up the dose throughout the day for best results. Absolutely love this product - horse pills and all!

webster189's Rating

I've used this in the past and it helps push you to 100% every workout

nosferotica's Rating

Animal is a group of dudes that are absolutely religious about what they do. They truly embody fitness and bodybuilding as a way of life, and they have tons of great introspective motivational quotes that you can google. And they use their own products. You really can't get a better endorsement than that. Some may say that there's a lot of pills, but I never had any trouble chasing it with water. Serving size does say 2 packs, but people overwhelmingly concur that 1 is really all you need, but if you go real hard, you take the full 2 pack serving. One at the beginning of the day, and the second one at the end of the day or so perhaps. You just want to put a considerable amount of time in between, so end of the day would be perhaps the safest. But yeah, it's a product from a group of dudes that take what they do absolutely seriously. What more do you need?

Jason12865's Rating

Jason12865 did not leave a written review for this product.

KUSHJ's Rating

Originally i wanted the Grenade Ration Pack as i wanted one multivitamin pack having fish oil and multivitamin.. But it is not available in India, and was not allowed by the Indian customs, I bought the Animal Pak and Animal omega... pros- - covers all minerals needed... - i take only 1 pak a day, so it lasts for 44 days, which is very good - taking all at once makes it convenient for not carrying it everywhere, hence reducing the burden cons- - it is on an expensive side... -TOO MANY pills, as i take Animal omega as well, it becomes a burden to consume all of them -sometimes get the neon coloured ****.. -I land up consuming almost 1 litre of water by the end of taking all the pills I take it 2-4 mins before having my breakfast

nakeem's Rating

its freaking awesome product.....if the person looking for fat lose go with animal cut and animal pak.......but have to maintain proper diet....cheers

mattandprevail's Rating

I feel like Animal Pak has given me better overall health. I feel more alert, energy and daily endurance since starting the cycle. It has a nice mix of general multivitamins and ingredients more geared towards athletes.

KingVXXI's Rating

Best vitamin pak in terms of quality & effectiveness in my opinion. If you're serious about lifting this should be a staple in your stack. Would be 10/10 if it had fish oils

MaxPerform's Rating

One of the only products I have ever felt working when I take it, i just feel better within myself when using these, i think they're the best multivitamin in the world.

OrionStang's Rating

Tried and true. After trying several different multivitamin supp's, I always return to old faithful. Animal Pak gives me an overall better feeling of well-being. Not that the others make me feel "bad", they just don't do what the Pak does. There is a reason its been rated No.1 for so long. Definitely recommend, not for just athletes, but anybody looking to supplement quality nutrients into their lives.

aereo41's Rating

My BF loves these. I don't take them myself, but he has tried tons, and this is his go-to vitamin pack

scamarato's Rating

REAL REVIEW: I just finished my 3 week cycle. I ordered this pak from another site since it was cheaper there. To sum everything up, this did absolutely nothing for me and I don't recommend this. I took two paks a day, with small meals. On slight occasions, I would feel a bit hotter in the stomach region, but that was rare. I had no boost in energy, no reduced appetite, and my urination was normal for the amount of water I drank. Overall, this had no bad side effects or good ones. I just felt like I was forcing down pills to have pills in my body. 7 Pills was a lot to chug down, but having no effect is beyond disappointing.

albuquerquenerd's Rating

These vitamins always give me a pump. You know the vitamins are the real deal when you have to take two bags of them to constitute one service. And they have a measurable amount of protein to track lol.

Zachpajtasz's Rating

I've been using this since day 1 and I've never switched multi-vitamins as I feel these are a staple. Animal multi-vitamins are top of the line and I highly recommend them.

omar.tall's Rating

This is the only multi that has ever worked for me. I take it in the morning after a hearty breakfast. Great energy throughout the work day. 1-2 hour workout sessions 4-5 days a week. Creatine, whey protein and casein are the only other supplements I take. All lifts have improved. Recovery is lightning fast.

1-20 of 1,667 Reviews