Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,687 Reviews

Spikesfit's Rating

I the multi makes me feel good in general but I do realize without it i'm not as active.

AMeyer9's Rating
Orange

One of the oldest in the game, but still one of the best. Now with the powder option you don't have to worry about swallowing a handful of pills if that's an issue for you. The powder reminds me a lot of Flintstones vitamins from when I was a kid, but better tasting. The vitamin taste still definitely comes through, but with all of the ingredients in here there's not much you can do about that. Overall if you're after a powdered option for whatever reason, you've found what you're looking for.

daprada's Rating

I tried this brand and product for the first time last week as I thought it was a product for men only. It was recommended to me by my coach who I trust! I must say this is one supplement that I can actually say "works". Now I'm not quite sure of what benefits the product claims to have but I know how it makes me feel. The energy is real. I've taken less than the recommended dosage and I still feel revitalized and energized in the mornings when I need it the most. The powder does not fully dissolve and this is the only recommendation that I can make on this product as the taste is amazing and so too the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a multi-vitamin with all the trimmings.

abdulrahman7707's Rating
Orange

abdulrahman7707 did not leave a written review for this product.

• nyrvg
nyrvg's Rating
Orange

I wish it had a neutral flavor so I could add it to whatever I wanted. Even chocolate or vanilla would have made a better choice , the Orange flavor is toxic.

tcantore's Rating
Orange

Absolutely love this product! Not only is the taste amazing but it is a great quality multivitamin. I take 1-2 scoops a day, usually in the am. Makes me look forward to taking my vitamins everyday :)

Miguelsheva15's Rating
Orange

Miguelsheva15 did not leave a written review for this product.

daveherr13's Rating
Orange

ive been an Animal PAK user for a long time and this is a great variation to a supremely effective product. this Orange flavored, powdered version of Animal’s original multi-vitamin supplement is really tasty and easy to drink. unlike some powder vitamins ive had in the past this mixes up easily and almost completely, with just the slightest amount of residue. while there are a few slight differences between the powder and tablet pack formula wise the basic product remains the same with the same awesome effectiveness. over a 30 day trial period i could feel no differences in my training or daily life between the two products. just the usual Animal quality and high standards. if youre tired of swallowing a handful of Multi pills every day and want a delicious change, i suggest you give the new Animal PAK Powder a try!

Jdot5's Rating
Orange

Animal definitely went outside the box (well can in this instance) in creating Animal Pak powder as an alternative for those who like the benefits of the Original Pak pills but doesnt want to swallow 12 pills per serving. The flavoring is on point and the price is more than fair (borderline a steal). The mixibility is a bit shaky so be prepared to need extra water to get everything down. Also there is only one flavor in orange but hopefully Animal comes out with other flavors to give the user some options and variety. Overall I will continue to use and would highly recommend for those who do battle with the weights to get a tub for themselves to try out

youngkang's Rating
Orange

Thanks to animal for giving me a chance to try the new animal pak orange flavored powder. Tastes like a creamy tang. Felt better overall from taking this and now its soo convienient mixing this with water and drinking it rather than taking tons of horse pills. I am now switching over to animal pak as my primary vitamin source. thanks animal!

DoTheClipsCount's Rating

Idc what anyone says.. This works for me. Yeah you'll **** a lot of it out but I definitely see a difference the very next day even. I love this product; started using it about 3 years ago and hasn't left my stack since.

gmach2's Rating
Orange

love this stuff!! all the quality of the original Animal PAK but in a tasty, easy to drink Orange powder. this is perfect for those people that have trouble swallowing large or numerous pills. mixes easily and completely...i will be getting more!

mikeydiesel's Rating
Orange

Having this available in powder form brings this product to new heights. They really nailed the orange flavor as well, it's fantastic. Highly recommend to everyone.

emersonthacker's Rating
Orange

Animal PAK powder has just been released by Animal and gets around the hassle of trying to swallow 11 pills, which is what the original Animal PAK requires. The dosing of the product is pretty much the same as the original. The formula is generally strong, but is definitely over-doses some of the vitamins and minerals. For instance, I find the gram of vitamin C to be unnecessarily high and probably not conducive to improving muscle growth and exercise performance. However, there are a lot of well dosed ingredients. For instance, the 400 mg of magnesium is perfect and excellent for athletes and lifters, who are frequently low in magnesium from heavy workouts. Again, in general, I think the formula is solid. The orange flavor is pretty great. It is kind of like an orange creamsicle flavor. It does a pretty great job of masking some of the surely nasty tasting ingredients. The formula dose foam quite a bit when shaking, but does require a blender bottle because the solubility of the powder isn't great. Overall, I think Animal PAK powder is a 9 out of 10 overall. The flavor is a 9 out of 10 too.

weber32's Rating
Orange

Animal Pak really speaks for itself with the quality of vitamins and minerals in the supplement. The orange powder tastes amazing, mixes well, and is way better than taking multiple pills or multivitamins throughout the day. I have not "felt" any difference after switching to Animal Pak from my other multi, but I didn't previously have any significant problems with recovery, joints, etc. That being said, I can tell that Animal Pak is superior simply by looking at the contents of the supplement and the nutrients I'm getting from Pak. As for the flavor, the orange powder tastes like a better version of Tang and Kool Aid mixed together. Animal should seriously market this to kids as well as lifters...what easier way to get kids to take their vitamins than just giving them some tasty "juice" they think is filled with sugar? I was really impressed with the taste and mixability without leaving much grit/residue in my shaker bottle.

RMohio's Rating
Orange

I have noticed a huge difference in my day to day performance, energy and have even eeked out a few more PR's. My last multi didn't give me the same effect. The taste is reminiscent of orange juice with low pulp. Definitely a great taste as far as orange flavored products go. Have to get another tub coming before this one is empty.

Cabrera419's Rating
Orange

I mix this with my orange aminos, mixes well...would like to see flavors that mirror the aminos...overall a great product don't really train without it

Aramirezjr's Rating
Orange

This is amazing! Animal/Universal has done it once again. The put Animal Pak in a powder, and to top things off it tastes great! This is not only a top notch and well known bioavailable vitamin supplement, but now easy to take in a great tasting powdered form. This is a must for anyone that does not want to take a number of pills.

darren.dugan's Rating
Orange

This is for the powder: amazing tang/ orange creamsicle flavor. Great vitamin/mineral profile. Only criticism is that it tends to clump and gets foamy. Will be buying again and will probably be my every day multi from here on out.

robichri's Rating
Orange

More energy in the gym, more energy outside the gym. This is just an all around great product. I take one pack a day along with animal flex and I can definitely see an energy difference while taking it. Definitely has become a staple in my arsenal of supplements. *Update-Recently tried the pack powder and I'm not a huge fan of it. The taste is alright but it's incredibly foamy. It still gets the job done, obviously, but I will probably just stick to the actual pak from now on.

1-20 of 1,687 Reviews