Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,560 Reviews

Rhino71894's Rating

I originally wrote a review after a month of using this product. I now have been a user for 9 months. THIS is a staple in my supplement regimen. I went one week where I ran out, and I could feel a major difference in my overall energy. This product is great, and there's a reason it has been around for so long, IT. WORKS.

Donahuer's Rating

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

highsummit's Rating

If your'e in dought about this product stop taking it for about 2 weeks like I did due to an illness called Lack-A-Money. My energy was sapped I had to reduce weights and reps. I don't plan on ever running out again.

leahbcollier's Rating

Absolutely the best multivitamin I've ever used. I have an iron sensitivity, so this works perfectly for me. My mood, energy & workouts are better when I'm taking it regularly.

TylerTrogdon's Rating

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

lsmcclure1's Rating

Been using this product for years. I work outside hard all day gives me the kick I need to get the job done. And after trainning hard at the gym everyday help puTs that hard muscle on. Great product

SpenceAdams's Rating

Great product - provides the right quantities of necessary ingredients

ebless911's Rating

Helps you gain water weight, but its way too many pills. Taking the recommended 2 paks is ridiculous. It's an outdated supplement.

thundercats69's Rating

A "VITAL" basic foundation for every bodybuilder or fitness athletes.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

Moodman890's Rating

I have used the Animal Pak for almost 2 months, and the result has been great. They contain all the vitamins your body needs to perform at optimal condition at all times. The only downside is the amount of pills needed to be taken. Other than, definitely an awesome product and recommended

chaid's Rating

Best multivitamin I have ever purchased wouldnt even consider going without it. Can definitally feel a difference in my energy levels and overall body health when taking this.

DlB117's Rating

I've been using Animal Pak for a long time, and have never had poor results from them. I'm a huge fan of the Universal Nutrition line. These tablets get you what you need, and they're reasonably priced. The only reason I'm not giving them a full 10 is because there are a lot of tablets in each dose. Oh, don't take these right before bed. You'll be wired.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

OmarBinAdel's Rating

It's really an amazing product. I gained lots of muscles. The worst thing about it is the huge tablets

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jslack82's Rating

Great vitamin pack.

robichri's Rating

More energy in the gym, more energy outside the gym. This is just an all around great product. I take one pack a day along with animal flex and I can definitely see an energy difference while taking it. Definitely has become a staple in my arsenal of supplements.

Jmac212's Rating

Jmac212 did not leave a written review for this product.

fitnesstrainer6's Rating

fitnesstrainer6 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,560 Reviews