Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Reviews

Supports Rigorous Training for All Competitive Strength and Power Athletes*

1-20 of 1,649 Reviews

RIPPEDK20's Rating

Honestly, getting mixed results from it, got it because my norm was out of stock, and you dont get much for the similar price. I have been using it for about a week now and I know thats not long, but since then this product has made me feel nauseous, and made my stomach upset. ( i chock that up to the "adjustment" period.) however other results from it, i do see some but not sure if thats just the product removing water. thats why i gave this a 5. without long term use, cant definitively say its a great product.

Dorian1Adrian's Rating

Animal Pak it's my excellent multivitamin #pak. It keep my immune system at high levels.

Abradnaseer's Rating

On my second container now.. this this is the best. all you can get in 1 go.. only con is that you have to take 2 pack To get what you see on the label..

kwalk93's Rating

Great multi providing everything you need and more

brogers57's Rating

I have been taking Animal Pak for about half a year now and it definitely is a great blend of vitamins. The most discernible effect I have experienced as a result of taking the product is better recovery. I tend to only use one packet a day just so I can stretch it out over 44 days instead of 22 and that has worked fine for me.

elduro's Rating

My second favorite multi, i still hate the fact that you have to take 11 pill at once, bbut still a good product, i live in Colombia and the price for the 44 pak is like 40 bucks whick in my opinion still very expensive.

Alex9Hawk's Rating

Alex9Hawk did not leave a written review for this product.

bigboi86's Rating

bigboi86 did not leave a written review for this product.

kingjames247's Rating

I succeeded in my goals with good training and workout routine but my overall health was sustained with this multivitamin. Good source of nutrients for the body daily needs.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

midniteboogie's Rating

I have been using Animal products for years and this has been a staple in my daily regiment for as long as i can remember. It's a complete multi and i feel the difference on days i happen to miss taking it. Yes it is a handful of pills to take... some may be on the large side... but if you dont have any issues swallowing large pills, this is the product to go with. I've tried Opti-Men, Armor-V, and a few others in the past... i keep coming back to Animal Paks.

tucsonbroker's Rating

This is my go-to vitamin pack and I always get the big tubs from bodybuilding.com. Easy packs to throw in a gym bag and lots of pills per day. Some people like to have 8-9 bottles on their shelf and then dispense them daily. Not me. Grab a pre-packaged bag and its a huge time saver.

sixer82's Rating

Good facts panel. I get all the nutrients I need.

mixman49's Rating

mixman49 did not leave a written review for this product.

1982cards's Rating

Awesome product which can be taken any part of the day , though I find taking around workout time is best. I give a 9/10 , as its a bit expensive when you consider all the other products we all have to buy on a monthly basis - proteins/pre workouts etc etc. any time I have the extra cash though , it goes to this product. Especially good for us fellas past that 40 mark.lol

saul002's Rating

Awesome! Would recommend to anyone looking for a multivitamin and pre-workout energy boost. Try taking a pak in the mourning and a 2nd pak pre-workout.

VoNovi's Rating

VoNovi did not leave a written review for this product.

Brunotremblay's Rating

Very good multi, the only thing is that some pills are very hard to swallow

JoeyWNoble's Rating

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,649 Reviews