Universal Nutrition Animal Iconic T-Shirt Reviews

50/50 Cotton/Poly Blend for Enhanced Durability And Awesome Fit

deepakmachal894's Rating

This product is from Gildan with very bad quality. Returning it.

Fact: Wearing supplement company branded tshirts make you lift heavier weight

I like the Animal shirts, I have a few of them, and they have all proven to be comfortable and durable, I still wear one I got in 2006. On top of that, they are Iconic enough to be recognized for the brand they represent. It also doesn't hurt that I got this one as a promo.

adrianjamestan's Rating

Overall the shirt is great. I use it for casual wear, and do not have any problems with it. Have mine for almost a year, and it still remains in good shape. I know some workout in it...I do not, however. Strongly recommend this product. I can say it is good during summer for sure.

The shirt runs slightly large. I usually wear a large but went with a medium and it fits great. The bold yellow shirt looks great.

durable great to work out in or anything else

Decent shirt. Seemed to shrink a lot over a few washings. Still okay to work out at home in.

• Rodzer

Rodzer did not leave a written review for this product.

Got this shirt in red a few years back. Still take it to the gym. Great shirt, great quality. Wish it came in a long version, but still would give it 10/10 for lasting as long as it has.

It's too short!

• KB3221

Nice fit and when I washed it several times it didn't shrink to bad overall happy with this shirt

oaljaber2013's Rating

oaljaber2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

This is my new favorite shirt it fits great and it's just an awesome shirt. I'll be buying more in different colors soon!

Dorian1Adrian's Rating

Animal Iconic T-Shirt it's comfortable and fits nice. Good quality and design.

jprice5219's Rating

jprice5219 did not leave a written review for this product.

scottylook's Rating

How can you go wrong. These shirts are great

Feels good, and fits just right. Good material.

I am medium and this t-shirt fit me like if I where a large nevertheless great quality and feels good the image logo is great!

midniteboogie's Rating

This is a great quality shirt and feels nice when i'm wearing it. I would have to say it fits true to size. I got the black one and am normally an XL. After reading some reviews on here about sizing and some people mentioned it runs a little big for the sizing... I opted for a Large. Probably should have gone XL as usual. The Large fits me but is definitely snug in certain areas. May be due to the shape of my body and i'm a bit broad in the shoulders/back area. I would recommend going for whatever size you would normally wear for T-shirts. I've washed it a bunch of times already and it hasn't shrunk or gotten mis-shaped.

Purchased 2 Animal, vanilla whey proteins and received a free animal t-shirt. The protein tastes great and the shirt is cool also!