Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

mullins7388's Rating

This joint supplement has truly revitalized my lifting and my goals. For the longest time I neglected my joints with predominantly powerlifting oriented programs and lack of joint supplementation. After about a month is when I first noticed that my joints (specifically elbow and knees occasionally) had improved and after about 5 months of no aches/soreness I can truly say that this product is effective does what it says. A lot of people are intimidated by the amount of pills you take, eight, but it is worth it based on how my body has responded. I have recommended this product to others in the gym and will to anyone seeking an effective joint supplement.

jacobfisher2013's Rating

Great product. I suffer from some bad knees, and havent been able to run for a long time. This stuff has helped a great deal, no knee pain since i have been taking this stuff. Also helps in the releif of my shoulder pain when lifting heavy. I wish the ingredients were not in a complex and would show how much of each ingredient is in it.

lamponfire's Rating

Didn't get any relief from this product.

naeemj's Rating

naeemj did not leave a written review for this product.

fishing20's Rating

Very helpful for my swollen & sore joints do to yoga & weights. Also hurt my lower back at work & feels better after one week of product use. Excellent product!

EGO822's Rating

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

honor_your_life's Rating

I bought this in hopes that it would help out my joints and help take away some discomfort; I work at a nickel mine, so there is a lot of wear and tear on my body, add in weightlifting and being a Dad of a young energetic son; well you get the picture. I ordered Animal Flex, along with a few other Animal products on July 19th and just let me say this, the products are living up to their statements and to many of the positive reviews. I am INCREDIBLY HAPPY with UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL, they definitely have a regular, every 2 week order coming from me! Thanks guys!

Brunotremblay's Rating

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky495's Rating

After finishing full tube of Animal Flex my joints definitely feel better.

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alecort's Rating

Alecort did not leave a written review for this product.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

I can say without a doubt, this is easily, the greatest joint supplement on the market. It works almost instantly and has fixed my wrist and rotator cuff almost over night after 6 months of discomfort. For the price, it's a steal. Strongly recommended.

thundercats69's Rating

Works great! Job well done!

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

astrom's Rating

Some of the pills came with reddish stains on them. The expiration date is fine and the pills were securely packaged so I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

distanceforever's Rating

Sprained my wrists a few months ago and this has helped them recover, I feel great now!

ARC100's Rating

Had a lot of problems with elbows and knees. This product really helped to sort out all the joint issues that I had.

roche154's Rating

By far the best joint supplement. Prior to using Animal Flex, I used fish oil along with glucosamine and msm. Even with using those joint supplements my wrists and elbows and constantly hurt. I also had extreme pain in my patellar tendon. A friend recommended me this product so I gave it a shot. It took about three weeks until my joints started feeling better but once the pain was gone, it has not came back and it has been about 4 months now of using this product. I would recommend this product for anyone, even those without joint pain should try it to prevent any possible injury.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.