Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

KHARI21's Rating

This is the one and only joint support I will use EVER! My knees and shoulders used to crack and hurt all the time at the beginning of my bulking season due to heavy lifting and *** to grass equating, but a friend of mine suggested this product and I couldn't imagine not taking it now! My joints feel lubricated and the dont crack or pop anymore! I highly suggest this product it's cheap and you only get one set of joints protect them as long as you can.

Hemped's Rating

Hemped did not leave a written review for this product.

letsgo1983's Rating

letsgo1983 did not leave a written review for this product.

jclark21's Rating

I enjoyed the product I think it really works in helping to support my joints especially in heavier lifts

allen_gentry2's Rating

I love Universal and Animal. I believe in all their products. I powerlift and flex I believe helps my joints. It's alot of pills so if you have a problem with that then basically anything Animal is not for you. Anything complaint I hear is the price, but it's worth it if you can afford it. I use this in conjunction with the Paks.

theMADSTONE's Rating

theMADSTONE did not leave a written review for this product.

AhmedZalat's Rating

really good, you will feel the different when u will use it, and u will feel the big difference when u stop use it for a while . it really help a lot.

naeemj's Rating

naeemj did not leave a written review for this product.

EGO822's Rating

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

honor_your_life's Rating

I bought this in hopes that it would help out my joints and help take away some discomfort; I work at a nickel mine, so there is a lot of wear and tear on my body, add in weightlifting and being a Dad of a young energetic son; well you get the picture. I ordered Animal Flex, along with a few other Animal products on July 19th and just let me say this, the products are living up to their statements and to many of the positive reviews. I am INCREDIBLY HAPPY with UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL, they definitely have a regular, every 2 week order coming from me! Thanks guys!

Brunotremblay's Rating

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky495's Rating

After finishing full tube of Animal Flex my joints definitely feel better.

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alecort's Rating

Alecort did not leave a written review for this product.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

I can say without a doubt, this is easily, the greatest joint supplement on the market. It works almost instantly and has fixed my wrist and rotator cuff almost over night after 6 months of discomfort. For the price, it's a steal. Strongly recommended.

thundercats69's Rating

Works great! Job well done!

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

astrom's Rating

Some of the pills came with reddish stains on them. The expiration date is fine and the pills were securely packaged so I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

distanceforever's Rating

Sprained my wrists a few months ago and this has helped them recover, I feel great now!