Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

Kurmblog's Rating

Amazing product, I have suffered with my rotators cuff sinxe I injured myself, but in the first week of trying animal flex all the pain went away and I can train perfectly withput worrying about pain. Def a must have for anyone training

petalas82's Rating

I have tried a lot of different products and this is my top choice it has fixed a lot of my joint pains.

perrosato's Rating

I started taking it to protect my joints old age catching up and all. After a month or so I started to feel less pain on my left shoulder that has been in pain for over a year. At this rate I hope the pain will be fully gone in a few months.

Alecort's Rating

Alecort did not leave a written review for this product.

Georgetown2011's Rating

Over the years I have had several injuries to my joints and live with constant aches and pains. I have tried several products over the years and saw this on sale and decided to try it. After using it for 4 weeks my joints have less pain and discomfort and feel the best I have in 20 years.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

I can say without a doubt, this is easily, the greatest joint supplement on the market. It works almost instantly and has fixed my wrist and rotator cuff almost over night after 6 months of discomfort. For the price, it's a steal. Strongly recommended.

thundercats69's Rating

Works great! Job well done!

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

AbbieB's Rating

Animal Flex was recommended to me by a friend on Bodyspace for post surgery healing. I've had knee injuries before but they did not heal as quickly as the severally injured knee that required surgery to repair. I also have arthritis in both knees. The use of Animal Flex has helped immensely with full range of motion and zero pain. Great stuff!

Stevescull's Rating

This is probably the most effective supplement I've taken besides protein. I used to wear a brace on my left knee to do physical activities however, after taking animal flex for about a month, I have no pain in my knees and I haven't worn a knee brace in 4 yrs to lift or play any sports!

astrom's Rating

Some of the pills came with reddish stains on them. The expiration date is fine and the pills were securely packaged so I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

distanceforever's Rating

Sprained my wrists a few months ago and this has helped them recover, I feel great now!

ARC100's Rating

Had a lot of problems with elbows and knees. This product really helped to sort out all the joint issues that I had.

roche154's Rating

By far the best joint supplement. Prior to using Animal Flex, I used fish oil along with glucosamine and msm. Even with using those joint supplements my wrists and elbows and constantly hurt. I also had extreme pain in my patellar tendon. A friend recommended me this product so I gave it a shot. It took about three weeks until my joints started feeling better but once the pain was gone, it has not came back and it has been about 4 months now of using this product. I would recommend this product for anyone, even those without joint pain should try it to prevent any possible injury.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexandruTr's Rating

The best Joint Supplement! ( for me ) Good job Universal!

GoHardGary's Rating

I will start out by saying that I absolutely Love this product and I am a HUGE fan of animal! I USE to have really bad shoulder and elbow pain due to lifting and it would restraint me from lifting heavy. Not any more!! Since I started taking this pak all my pain is gone! My joints feel stronger and I am now able to lift heavier which means I can grow bigger! I am on my 2nd jug of this stuff and I will continue to use this product. It also works wonders for my back as well!

joen63's Rating

This is a great joint supplement. Very complete. It's a lot of pills but that's what you get if you want to be completely thorough about these types of supplements.

MichaelKrasko's Rating

MichaelKrasko did not leave a written review for this product.