Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

EGO822's Rating

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

honor_your_life's Rating

I bought this in hopes that it would help out my joints and help take away some discomfort; I work at a nickel mine, so there is a lot of wear and tear on my body, add in weightlifting and being a Dad of a young energetic son; well you get the picture. I ordered Animal Flex, along with a few other Animal products on July 19th and just let me say this, the products are living up to their statements and to many of the positive reviews. I am INCREDIBLY HAPPY with UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL, they definitely have a regular, every 2 week order coming from me! Thanks guys!

Brunotremblay's Rating

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky495's Rating

After finishing full tube of Animal Flex my joints definitely feel better.

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alecort's Rating

Alecort did not leave a written review for this product.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

I can say without a doubt, this is easily, the greatest joint supplement on the market. It works almost instantly and has fixed my wrist and rotator cuff almost over night after 6 months of discomfort. For the price, it's a steal. Strongly recommended.

thundercats69's Rating

Works great! Job well done!

cometbrumby's Rating

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

astrom's Rating

Some of the pills came with reddish stains on them. The expiration date is fine and the pills were securely packaged so I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

distanceforever's Rating

Sprained my wrists a few months ago and this has helped them recover, I feel great now!

ARC100's Rating

Had a lot of problems with elbows and knees. This product really helped to sort out all the joint issues that I had.

roche154's Rating

By far the best joint supplement. Prior to using Animal Flex, I used fish oil along with glucosamine and msm. Even with using those joint supplements my wrists and elbows and constantly hurt. I also had extreme pain in my patellar tendon. A friend recommended me this product so I gave it a shot. It took about three weeks until my joints started feeling better but once the pain was gone, it has not came back and it has been about 4 months now of using this product. I would recommend this product for anyone, even those without joint pain should try it to prevent any possible injury.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexandruTr's Rating

The best Joint Supplement! ( for me ) Good job Universal!

GoHardGary's Rating

I will start out by saying that I absolutely Love this product and I am a HUGE fan of animal! I USE to have really bad shoulder and elbow pain due to lifting and it would restraint me from lifting heavy. Not any more!! Since I started taking this pak all my pain is gone! My joints feel stronger and I am now able to lift heavier which means I can grow bigger! I am on my 2nd jug of this stuff and I will continue to use this product. It also works wonders for my back as well!

joen63's Rating

This is a great joint supplement. Very complete. It's a lot of pills but that's what you get if you want to be completely thorough about these types of supplements.

MichaelKrasko's Rating

MichaelKrasko did not leave a written review for this product.

guinthe's Rating

A product I can never go a month without. Give it about a week or two to notice but most of my acute inflammation went away. Highly recommend it. Just be ready to take a lot of pills.