Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

astrom's Rating

Some of the pills came with reddish stains on them. The expiration date is fine and the pills were securely packaged so I am not sure what the problem is. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

distanceforever's Rating

Sprained my wrists a few months ago and this has helped them recover, I feel great now!

ARC100's Rating

Had a lot of problems with elbows and knees. This product really helped to sort out all the joint issues that I had.

roche154's Rating

By far the best joint supplement. Prior to using Animal Flex, I used fish oil along with glucosamine and msm. Even with using those joint supplements my wrists and elbows and constantly hurt. I also had extreme pain in my patellar tendon. A friend recommended me this product so I gave it a shot. It took about three weeks until my joints started feeling better but once the pain was gone, it has not came back and it has been about 4 months now of using this product. I would recommend this product for anyone, even those without joint pain should try it to prevent any possible injury.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexandruTr's Rating

The best Joint Supplement! ( for me ) Good job Universal!

GoHardGary's Rating

I will start out by saying that I absolutely Love this product and I am a HUGE fan of animal! I USE to have really bad shoulder and elbow pain due to lifting and it would restraint me from lifting heavy. Not any more!! Since I started taking this pak all my pain is gone! My joints feel stronger and I am now able to lift heavier which means I can grow bigger! I am on my 2nd jug of this stuff and I will continue to use this product. It also works wonders for my back as well!

joen63's Rating

This is a great joint supplement. Very complete. It's a lot of pills but that's what you get if you want to be completely thorough about these types of supplements.

MichaelKrasko's Rating

MichaelKrasko did not leave a written review for this product.

guinthe's Rating

A product I can never go a month without. Give it about a week or two to notice but most of my acute inflammation went away. Highly recommend it. Just be ready to take a lot of pills.

wiam90's Rating

Simply the best from the best company !

marcus235's Rating

i will be ordering this product more often, it a hell of a product and is very effective. i had joint pains in my legs after hardcore leg workouts with my trainer and it def freed me of that pain and cracking noise along with stretching. it a lot of pills but it def it worth it with the 44 packs at under 30 bucks. you get more than a months worth.

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating

I wasnt sure about this product at first I didnt know if it was doing anything.. I started taking it as part of my meal plan. Within days of running out of my supply my knees and shoulder joints started to ach and become stiff.. I have arthritis, general wear and tear on my joints from kickboxing and wrestling. At age 36 I am finding Animal Flex Packs are very beneficial. Animal Flex Packs have helped me for sure. Highly recommended as part of your nutrition plan especially for people lifting heavy and being hard on their joints

keithprescott1's Rating

Unfortunately I just started using this product after years of heavy weights and cardio have has their toll on my joints. I'm amazed at the progress thus far. I am going to look at other animal products too. It is good to have a product that has helped so much.

JoshAMStrongm's Rating

A vital part of my stack with diet, animak flex provides an almost unbreachable barrier between you and injuries from battle with the iron game. There is no better joint supplement then animal flex

heythereleanne's Rating

I really like the results of this product. I also like providing these reviews from a heavy weight training female point of view because I understand the str****le to find products that work for me and aren't too intense on my body. I haven't finished all of the pills yet but I'm already noticing a difference. My shoulders are where I had the most pain and now I can lift comfortably and not even feel the pain during my workouts or even the next day. The only reason I didn't give this a 10/10 is because of how many pills you have to take and how large they are. It wasn't something I looked forward to but the results you get are what makes taking them worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who weight trains feeling joint pain for sure.

• kadim5
kadim5's Rating

kadim5 did not leave a written review for this product.

WILLCAV's Rating

Great supp, been using this for years, works just fine

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeDaddy2552's Rating

I found this supplement by chance and I'm glad I did. It has made a noticeable difference to my knees, lower back, and shoulders. Granted I still make sure I warm up before workouts and constantly work on form while lifting. I stopped taking this for a month after I went through a can of flex and I did feel a lot more joint stiffness. I started taking them again and I can tell the difference. Great product!