Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

JoshAMStrongm's Rating

A vital part of my stack with diet, animak flex provides an almost unbreachable barrier between you and injuries from battle with the iron game. There is no better joint supplement then animal flex

heythereleanne's Rating

I really like the results of this product. I also like providing these reviews from a heavy weight training female point of view because I understand the str****le to find products that work for me and aren't too intense on my body. I haven't finished all of the pills yet but I'm already noticing a difference. My shoulders are where I had the most pain and now I can lift comfortably and not even feel the pain during my workouts or even the next day. The only reason I didn't give this a 10/10 is because of how many pills you have to take and how large they are. It wasn't something I looked forward to but the results you get are what makes taking them worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who weight trains feeling joint pain for sure.

• kadim5
kadim5's Rating

kadim5 did not leave a written review for this product.

WILLCAV's Rating

Great supp, been using this for years, works just fine

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeDaddy2552's Rating

I found this supplement by chance and I'm glad I did. It has made a noticeable difference to my knees, lower back, and shoulders. Granted I still make sure I warm up before workouts and constantly work on form while lifting. I stopped taking this for a month after I went through a can of flex and I did feel a lot more joint stiffness. I started taking them again and I can tell the difference. Great product!

• Buka
Buka's Rating

Buka did not leave a written review for this product.

oldschoolrules's Rating

I am a huge "Animal" fan and I just didn't really see the benefit of the flex considering how much it is. As any experienced lifter knows our joints take a beating and need reinforcement. I was only taking 2 MSM capsules, which cost $10 for a month supply, prior to giving the Flex a shot and honestly I'm going back to the MSM. It worked perfectly by itself and costs much less. I seem to have a little more discomfort since using the Flex but it hasn't been keeping me from training. So all in all Flex is a good product, but considering my result I won't be using again. MSM is much cheaper and works better, at least for me.

geelaheng's Rating

Works great Sprained my shoulder yesterday and took 2 servings Pain subsided today although the strength haven't recovered

NoStart11's Rating

All i could say is WOW no more shoulder pain while lifting, Definitely recommend this product to everyone who has joint pain! Just give it a chance to work (it takes about two weeks). Overall great price and great results.

michmike99's Rating

joints did seem to feel better with this product.

bcd181072's Rating

Real works!

thundercats69's Rating

Works great!

Bacardinan's Rating

Hey, I've been using the product for about 10 days now and I have to admit that the pain in my showlders begins to get down already. Maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to bench press again, cause I did not bench for the last 14 months because of pain.

Charleshern's Rating

This was a free trail for buying another animal multi vitamin. Highly noticeable very early. These freebies sure open your eyes to a bigger and better world. Thanks bodybuilding.com!

rey023's Rating

Have been taking it for years. I think it is on of th best joint supps on the market and has been for long time. Don't mind the amonut of pills at all. Obviously the one thing I would add, as pointed out by many others is Cissus. Also what I would lik to see is open label to see exact amount of very ingredient. Strongly recommend it.

AMeyer9's Rating

Probably the best joint supplement on the market today. It's quite a few pills but if you don't mind that it's well worth the purchase. Joint supports can be an underrated supplement sometimes it seems but it really should be an essential part of your stack. Would love to see Cissus added also.

Mighty Kev's Rating

This product is great. I keep a can at my desk at work so I can get my joint support in during lunch. Then I can hit the company gym, and keep working to get some gains. My elbow has been feeling much better since I started taking this product. I love that it comes in little packets so I can grab a pak and bring it with me if I need to be on the go.

1morerep1mr's Rating

I start Flex on July 8. I was full of expectations on day one and Flex fulfill all those expectations on week two. I did a powerlifting meet aprox on week 4 without any unusual joint pain. Before Flex I was using all kind of unguents, liniments and 1 prescribe cream. Nothing work by then. I'm been able to stay almost 100% pain free since I start Flex. I was full of expectations on day one and Flex fulfill all those expectations on week two. I also used L-glutamine, fish oil and some more but nothing is compare to Flex. I'm an Animal Cuts & Animal Pak fan and now I'm an Animal Flex fan. Flex does works and you need it in your supplement arsenal for healthy joints. You have 44 packages with exactly what you putting into your body.

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.