Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

joen63's Rating

This is a great joint supplement. Very complete. It's a lot of pills but that's what you get if you want to be completely thorough about these types of supplements.

MichaelKrasko's Rating

MichaelKrasko did not leave a written review for this product.

guinthe's Rating

A product I can never go a month without. Give it about a week or two to notice but most of my acute inflammation went away. Highly recommend it. Just be ready to take a lot of pills.

wiam90's Rating

Simply the best from the best company !

marcus235's Rating

i will be ordering this product more often, it a hell of a product and is very effective. i had joint pains in my legs after hardcore leg workouts with my trainer and it def freed me of that pain and cracking noise along with stretching. it a lot of pills but it def it worth it with the 44 packs at under 30 bucks. you get more than a months worth.

ThomasWBradshaw's Rating

I wasnt sure about this product at first I didnt know if it was doing anything.. I started taking it as part of my meal plan. Within days of running out of my supply my knees and shoulder joints started to ach and become stiff.. I have arthritis, general wear and tear on my joints from kickboxing and wrestling. At age 36 I am finding Animal Flex Packs are very beneficial. Animal Flex Packs have helped me for sure. Highly recommended as part of your nutrition plan especially for people lifting heavy and being hard on their joints

keithprescott1's Rating

Unfortunately I just started using this product after years of heavy weights and cardio have has their toll on my joints. I'm amazed at the progress thus far. I am going to look at other animal products too. It is good to have a product that has helped so much.

JoshAMStrongm's Rating

A vital part of my stack with diet, animak flex provides an almost unbreachable barrier between you and injuries from battle with the iron game. There is no better joint supplement then animal flex

heythereleanne's Rating

I really like the results of this product. I also like providing these reviews from a heavy weight training female point of view because I understand the str****le to find products that work for me and aren't too intense on my body. I haven't finished all of the pills yet but I'm already noticing a difference. My shoulders are where I had the most pain and now I can lift comfortably and not even feel the pain during my workouts or even the next day. The only reason I didn't give this a 10/10 is because of how many pills you have to take and how large they are. It wasn't something I looked forward to but the results you get are what makes taking them worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who weight trains feeling joint pain for sure.

• kadim5
kadim5's Rating

kadim5 did not leave a written review for this product.

WILLCAV's Rating

Great supp, been using this for years, works just fine

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeDaddy2552's Rating

I found this supplement by chance and I'm glad I did. It has made a noticeable difference to my knees, lower back, and shoulders. Granted I still make sure I warm up before workouts and constantly work on form while lifting. I stopped taking this for a month after I went through a can of flex and I did feel a lot more joint stiffness. I started taking them again and I can tell the difference. Great product!

• Buka
Buka's Rating

Buka did not leave a written review for this product.

oldschoolrules's Rating

I am a huge "Animal" fan and I just didn't really see the benefit of the flex considering how much it is. As any experienced lifter knows our joints take a beating and need reinforcement. I was only taking 2 MSM capsules, which cost $10 for a month supply, prior to giving the Flex a shot and honestly I'm going back to the MSM. It worked perfectly by itself and costs much less. I seem to have a little more discomfort since using the Flex but it hasn't been keeping me from training. So all in all Flex is a good product, but considering my result I won't be using again. MSM is much cheaper and works better, at least for me.

geelaheng's Rating

Works great Sprained my shoulder yesterday and took 2 servings Pain subsided today although the strength haven't recovered

NoStart11's Rating

All i could say is WOW no more shoulder pain while lifting, Definitely recommend this product to everyone who has joint pain! Just give it a chance to work (it takes about two weeks). Overall great price and great results.

michmike99's Rating

joints did seem to feel better with this product.

bcd181072's Rating