Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Reviews

Katsourides's Rating

Katsourides did not leave a written review for this product.

MaryaCMV's Rating

MaryaCMV did not leave a written review for this product.

hellerwater's Rating

Best by far. Only have one other fav for joint care, but this is my top fav!

dumbit's Rating

dumbit did not leave a written review for this product.

800David's Rating

What is each pill? i saw that are 2 caps are the same and 4 tabs the same story can i just take 4?can i take 1small pill,1big pill,1 orange pill and 1 softgel?

Kumar06's Rating

This supplement has been good so far, better joint complex than orange triad. 8 pills though are a little too much intake on one go. I usually take it after work with a protein shake.

Cookie116's Rating

I am a heavier guy, and have lifted weights a few years now. With my size it has always been hard for me to run. Anytime I run my knees would hurt me for days after, sometimes to the point I couldn't walk. After being introduced to Animal Flex, I can run, jog, climb and do whatever the hell I want in the gym for cardio. If you have similar problems, this supplement will change your life. Now that I am able to run again, I've already noticed more gradual weight loss.

KHARI21's Rating

This is the one and only joint support I will use EVER! My knees and shoulders used to crack and hurt all the time at the beginning of my bulking season due to heavy lifting and *** to grass equating, but a friend of mine suggested this product and I couldn't imagine not taking it now! My joints feel lubricated and the dont crack or pop anymore! I highly suggest this product it's cheap and you only get one set of joints protect them as long as you can.

Hemped's Rating

Hemped did not leave a written review for this product.

letsgo1983's Rating

letsgo1983 did not leave a written review for this product.

jclark21's Rating

I enjoyed the product I think it really works in helping to support my joints especially in heavier lifts

allen_gentry2's Rating

I love Universal and Animal. I believe in all their products. I powerlift and flex I believe helps my joints. It's alot of pills so if you have a problem with that then basically anything Animal is not for you. Anything complaint I hear is the price, but it's worth it if you can afford it. I use this in conjunction with the Paks.

theMADSTONE's Rating

theMADSTONE did not leave a written review for this product.

AhmedZalat's Rating

really good, you will feel the different when u will use it, and u will feel the big difference when u stop use it for a while . it really help a lot.

naeemj's Rating

naeemj did not leave a written review for this product.

EGO822's Rating

EGO822 did not leave a written review for this product.

honor_your_life's Rating

I bought this in hopes that it would help out my joints and help take away some discomfort; I work at a nickel mine, so there is a lot of wear and tear on my body, add in weightlifting and being a Dad of a young energetic son; well you get the picture. I ordered Animal Flex, along with a few other Animal products on July 19th and just let me say this, the products are living up to their statements and to many of the positive reviews. I am INCREDIBLY HAPPY with UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL, they definitely have a regular, every 2 week order coming from me! Thanks guys!

Brunotremblay's Rating

Brunotremblay did not leave a written review for this product.

Jacky495's Rating

After finishing full tube of Animal Flex my joints definitely feel better.

AlexEagle007's Rating

AlexEagle007 did not leave a written review for this product.