Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Reviews

Supports A Healthy Appetite Level & Curbs Urges For The Dieting Bodybuilder*

Good

HKR10's Rating

I used it while I'm cutting or bulking(maybe....??) The reason is that I want to lose more body fat. Before when I used it, I ate a lot of foods and no cutting supplements. It works but It didn't....;;; So I decided to buy this! Whatever is good effect or not! After 3 weeks, I got shredded it! A little bit..... Shredded! Now it's the time!

chelvid's Rating

chelvid did not leave a written review for this product.

austinadams31's Rating

Terrible product. I used Lipo 6 Black before I used this and I lost about 15 pounds. The only thing I got from this was terrible headaches when I was'nt taking it. Just started JYM Shred and am loving it!

newplant87's Rating

newplant87 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dudley1992's Rating

I was excited to take this product because I had read good things about it from reliable sources and it came highly recommended. I have lost fat during my time on this product but I can't say for sure if it was because of the product, but I do believe it did help the process along. In terms of taking the product it isn't exactly pleasant taking 9 pills at once and then having to do that twice a day makes it even worse. I think for the first week you do feel a little ill from time to time and I did struggle to sleep because I was restless, probably from the stimulant pill. I think that although there are some positives to this product the negatives slightly outweigh the positives for me and it is unlikely I will complete another 3 week cycle of the product.

jmangini's Rating

I don't know what they changed to this, but they hit the jackpot. I've been taking this off and on for years and never saw anything major, so I stopped taking it. I've been feeling run down and irritable and put on some weight, so I decided to try it again. Wow! I have no appetite whatsoever, my energy is off the charts all day and night, my mood has done a complete 180 and along with eating less, I'm losing weight fast. Feeling great, lots of energy and getting leaner. What could be better?!

AlC1's Rating

AlC1 did not leave a written review for this product.

khalidbd's Rating

not a good product , I TAKE 1 A DAY LIKE THEY WROTE , I MAKE DITE , I RUN 3 TIME A WEEK , I LOST ONLY 1 KILOGRAM I 42 DAY .. THERE ARE MORE PRODUCT'S THAT I HAVE LOSE THAN 3 KILOGRAM I MONTH ..................

dvasco83's Rating

Didnt make any difference. I even was doing a cutting diet and no change. Save your money

pappageorge84's Rating

This is the best product on the Market. Why you ask? Cause it works. When I'm ready to get serious and stop playing around its animal time. Take this with plenty of water and animal pak and your set.

Diskargador's Rating

from 163 lbs to 158 lbs in one cycle.the good thing about this product is it gives a lot of definition in my cuts.highly recommend

youssefmoataz's Rating

Hey everbody , i have been on Animal Cuts for two days right now .. Till now its really amazing, it just lose water like a pig, it makes me hyprid full of energy and gpod mood .. Im still waiting for physical results yet

bluewheat's Rating

Good in fat burning and increase satiety level but make you restless and may decrease your sleeping hours

biggerhoss61's Rating

Great product! I saw some great result. I went from 204 lbs to 185 lbs while on the 3 weeks cycle with clean eating and a HIIT workout routine. No bad side affects that I could tell. Really helped cut down on cravings. Only down side was the amount of pills. I'm on my 1 week break cycle right now and I'm am going to start a 2nd round of it to hopefully see more results!

Pauliita22's Rating

Been on this product for week and 1/2 already. I trust this brand, I take animal pak and animal flex, so far I haven't lost any weight or lost inches off my waist. I've noticed I don't have cravings for sugar or any junk food. I keep a clean diet and I meal prep every week. Reason I don't give it a 10 it's because I'm half my first tank. But the rest of the products I've tried in the past deserve a 10

dbrock504's Rating

This isn't a miracle drug by any means, but it works. No question there. The Animal products really work for me. I lost 3 lbs total, BUT I lost 1.5" on my belly. The thermogenic agent really works super well and gets you sweating when you elevate your heart rate. I was heavy in the gym and light on the road with a good diet. I probably should have run more, but I really didn't want to "loose weight", but rather decrease the belly size and keep my strength. It worked very well. Will be ordering again soon.

vpeixoto1's Rating

Tooo many pills, but definitely got me cut!!!

jasy2k4u's Rating

I am a senior bodybuilder who maintains his body fat around 8% all year. Two weeks ago, I purchased Animal cuts to try for the first time to get an added polish cut. I have been gaining one pound every day on this product, there is no cuts I have seen the opposite, my body is retaining water and fat for the first time. After 2 weeks on this product, I have gained 10 lbs and look soft. To my surprise, I stopped using it for couple days and I already lost about 2 pounds. This is terrible product, it is the worst thermogenics that I have used.

lstufkosky's Rating

Have taken for 3 weeks now and my waist has lost 2.5 inches. One must diet and exercise for this to really work. Furthermore, you must drink a lot of water or you can get a headache.