Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Reviews

Supports A Healthy Appetite Level & Curbs Urges For The Dieting Bodybuilder*

Good

Farzad1365's Rating

I recommend this product to people who they know how micros calories,the results is unbelievable My last order was one week a go and I got for pack of this product, Good luck

ChetWalker's Rating

ChetWalker did not leave a written review for this product.

Jump2man3's Rating

This is my goto cutting supp. Has been and always will be. Universal products in general are great. But to each their own, I see negative and pos. reviews and like most know each body is diff and reacts diff. my results are shown but hey find out for yourself.

untoldguitarist's Rating

I just found out about this product 2 1/2 weeks ago, of which I am almost done in a few more days with my first three week cycle. If you're doubting that this product actually works. Take my word for it, I've tried Super HD in the past, which didn't do a thing for me, except give me a good boost of energy. With Animal Cuts, On day one of taking my first dosage, I weighed in at 201.5lbsbat 5Foot6, and as of this morning I am weighing in at 191.4 on a empty stomach, and my last weekly cycle isn't even over yet. As long as you're drinking plenty of water and not eating trash food during our cycles, you will lose weight.

mattmartin707's Rating

Good solid product helped me drop just under 200 from 207 back in the day.

BlackRecoil's Rating

I was very sceptical and doubted Animal cuts works at all. Taking two bags of pills twice a day is not an issue at all. Most of the times after taking these pills I get moderate heartburn but that is how my stomach is reacting to some food and has nothing to do with Animal cuts for sure. Now, good things; it helped me to burn some stubborn fat (dropped around 3% within six weeks) but that is also because I reduced calories a bit and ramped up cardio. Overall I am very pleased with the results and as always Universal Nutrition true fan

iamabeast2's Rating

The day i got this pack i thot it being some serious **** . 18 caps a day, are you kidding me ??? But when i started consuming it , I felt the diff , its no magic pills to be honest , it works if you work hard nd you are honest with your diet. The results are amazing , I really recommend this product for some serious shredding ... thanks u animal

Bigsby's Rating

I'm about to finish my first round of Animal Cuts, so 3 weeks on. Started at ~201, weighed in this AM at 191.4 lbs. I'll wait a week and hit it again. Granted my diet is on key at 1800-1950 calories per day, but I haven't done any cardio outside of walking between 3-5 miles a day (total). The energy from this product is very minimal, in which I typically have a cup or two of black coffee in between serving 1 and 2 to help w/ alertness and blunt my hunger. I can tell that Animal Cuts is helping shed water weight that my body loves to hold on to.

tony2295's Rating

I used this product everyday, religiously. I did as the recommended directions asked and took 2 packets a day. I worked out (weights and cardio) and kept a healthy diet, though i saw no weight loss. I am 195lbs, and after a month with this product i was still 195lbs. It's a lot for 1 body to take in, 18 pills a day, 9 pills a serving. Almost makes you scared to take it.

DragonautPyg's Rating

I was unsure at first, but I ended up trying this product due to s****estions by my fellow BB.com users. I stacked it with Animal Pak and I can say it kept its promise. I have more energy, eat less than I used to, to get full and I was a size 42 waist, but after two weeks I'm down to a 39.5, something I haven't seen since 2014. Will definitely use this product again.

mnorm8's Rating

This stuff works great! My training partner and i needed to drop some weight for a powerlifting meet and both of us lost about 10 lbs each in 3 weeks. This stuff is alot of pills but they aren't very big so it's not that big of a deal

joemas77's Rating

I tried this supplement along with a good diet and regular weight training for 3 weeks. I did not notice anything "different" about my physique nor did I see any weight loss, vascular enhancements or reduction of water weight. I'm giving this product a 5 because I did notice a decent amount of energy and focus after taking it but that is probably because of the high volume of caffeine. I would not recommend this product or use it again.

DFowler1990's Rating

Awesome awesome awesome all in one product, convenient packaging and and easy to take. Quick acting without feeling super jittery, and it does just what it says. Only downfall is it takes about 2 to 3 sessions to really see a difference.

Abdyy's Rating

Hey Guys i was wondering if anyone knows that its the packs that are made of Gelatin or the product itself. Is it capsules or powder, I'd really appreciate if someone answers me.

abe2423's Rating

Ive used many thermogenic products before and this by far is the most effective, it can be harsh on your stomach at first but you adjust to it. Definitely recommend

DlB117's Rating

I'm a huge fan of Universal, and Animal in particular. I will say this-I've used fat burners that are intense. From what I understand, some of those ingredients have been banned. I don't know for certain, but when I started looking for a decent fat burner i found this one. It has a water shedding complex built in that makes a big difference, and I love the fact that I have quantifiable increases in fat loss without the light-headed feeling some of the others give me. Love it.

Vatanpreet's Rating

This is a good product. All you need is clean diet and good workout and you will see the difference in few days.

LRjr's Rating

LRjr did not leave a written review for this product.

obelassi's Rating

obelassi did not leave a written review for this product.

dromerno's Rating

I tried numerous fat burners and didnt notice any change, but with Animal Cuts my Abs begin to shred on the 2nd week. Even my friends tell me that i am using growth because of the phenomenal changes. Highly recommended but make sure you must be on a strict diet and doing well on the gym.