Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Reviews

Supports A Healthy Appetite Level & Curbs Urges For The Dieting Bodybuilder*

Good

LIKid21's Rating

Overall good experience. No side affects, ordered a second cycle.

jimmyulrich123's Rating

I've just started to take this product, and i must say out of all the fat burners and appetite suppressants i've taken ( I've taken everything from 100 dollar gnc stack burners to 10 dollar walmart burners) it has had the quickest effect overall hands down. I immediately noticed my appetite was decreased ( i don't just scarf down food when im hungry, taking 10 to 15 mins to eat lets your stomach tell your brain when your truly full, not overstuffed). Keeping hydrated really helps also (half the time you not actually hungry your dehydrate). However if you are looking for a blood pumping stimulant that can let you workout for hours you'll still need to take a pre-workout (but be ready to sweat a **** ton). Use this product the way its intended and you'll be happy with your results

chandemouy94's Rating

I stacked this with Universal Nutrition Ripped Fast on my last cutting cycle and it had tremendous results. Within 10-12 days I saw a pretty significant change. The fat just melted off. At the end of the month I wasn't even the same person. Amazing products.

andrew54's Rating

This product worked amazing for me I'm 14 and I really saw results from this fat burner, I only used one cycle and will be using it again next time I start cutting....I did regular lifting and burned 300 calories on the olyptical 5 times a week, nutrition also plays a key role when using this awesome product. I finally see my abs for the first time I was at 21% body fat

asaddalal's Rating

Seriously disappointed with the product... took 9 tablets every morning for nothing its bin two weeks hvnt lost a single pound and no shape at all so throwing the product away... drained my money for nothing.. took all the risk regardless the side effects thinking would do something atleast but its a no no from me...

Novarecon's Rating

Took a few fat burners before this and didnt really do anything but i started taking this with my diet and excercise and oh my god!!! Took it for 3 1/2 weeks only 1 pak a day every morning when i woke up and i ate light breakfast/light lunch and a bigger dinner with alot of cardio and i lost 10lbs within a month!!! I ran a mile everyday or every other day and do MMA bag classes with punching bags everyday or other day while on this and it worked like a charm! I would reccommend this product to anyone as long as they have a good diet and good excercise program! Also i had no side effects with this product except for sweating a **** ton when working out and not working out due to it raising your body temp!

Barber1988's Rating

Honest review for yall... I got animal cutz 2 weeks ago, 1st cycle and so far i gotta say this: They claim its a stack that should work in 7 or 8 different fields so let me just review em all Stimulation - None. I've tried lots of preworkouts and stimulant-based supps however this one gives absolutely NO stimulation whatsoever even after taking 2 red pills ( i do realize its a fat-burner but if they claim it stimulates, I undertand that as something thats gonna get me out of bed in the morning and make me wanna hit the gym asap.. ) Then again keep in mind its a lil biased since im very caffeine-resistant so its kinda hard to break through. Metabolic complex ( fat burning ) - Hardly any difference being on or off the supp. ( I'm cutting at ~2000/2100 kcal with 3-4x 300kcal cardio sessions weekly ) Thyroid function support - Hard to say Water Shredding - I've been told you need to drink plenty of water with this one. and that you gonna **** every 30-45 min. First of all you should drink plenty of water doesnt matter if u on the supp or not.. Second I've noticed no increased urination effect.. No real water shredding effect noticed either. As to the other aspects.. can't really say, the only thing i DID experience is a mild insomnia; I'm having trouble falling asleep before 2am ( i wake up between 6 and 8 am normally and animal cutz dose 1 falls round this time, second as the label states roughly 4-5 hours later ) Summary: Placebo. 9 pills twice a day is a sick f***ing amount.... Then again everybody is different so I wont tell you not to get this.. perhaps its gonna work with your metabolism, I'm pretty sure it has no effect on mine.

feardafamas's Rating

On my second cycle... lost 20 lbs so far.. im also dieting and eating right not just taking the pills

stevendeloach26's Rating

This brand has a balance to each of their products they offer. Cuts sheds water and is a stimulant to further fat loss. In addition has not impacted my bodily negatively and no jitters.

george86's Rating

Love this fat burner. Suppress hunger. Definition I've never imagined i could have (Well not a miracle happened but I was excited anyway). I've ran only 1 cycle using Intermittent Fasting with carb cycling and relatively high fat diet.

itsmeleelee's Rating

I was extremely disappointed to discover that upon delivery, there was a sticker on the inside of the product, stating that it contains cancer-causing ingredients that can cause reproductive damage. I'd fully expect information like that to be disclosed BEFORE I ordered and received this product, which I'm no longer planning to use.

HKR10's Rating

I used it while I'm cutting or bulking(maybe....??) The reason is that I want to lose more body fat. Before when I used it, I ate a lot of foods and no cutting supplements. It works but It didn't....;;; So I decided to buy this! Whatever is good effect or not! After 3 weeks, I got shredded it! A little bit..... Shredded! Now it's the time!

chelvid's Rating

chelvid did not leave a written review for this product.

austinadams31's Rating

Terrible product. I used Lipo 6 Black before I used this and I lost about 15 pounds. The only thing I got from this was terrible headaches when I was'nt taking it. Just started JYM Shred and am loving it!

newplant87's Rating

newplant87 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dudley1992's Rating

I was excited to take this product because I had read good things about it from reliable sources and it came highly recommended. I have lost fat during my time on this product but I can't say for sure if it was because of the product, but I do believe it did help the process along. In terms of taking the product it isn't exactly pleasant taking 9 pills at once and then having to do that twice a day makes it even worse. I think for the first week you do feel a little ill from time to time and I did struggle to sleep because I was restless, probably from the stimulant pill. I think that although there are some positives to this product the negatives slightly outweigh the positives for me and it is unlikely I will complete another 3 week cycle of the product.

jmangini's Rating

I don't know what they changed to this, but they hit the jackpot. I've been taking this off and on for years and never saw anything major, so I stopped taking it. I've been feeling run down and irritable and put on some weight, so I decided to try it again. Wow! I have no appetite whatsoever, my energy is off the charts all day and night, my mood has done a complete 180 and along with eating less, I'm losing weight fast. Feeling great, lots of energy and getting leaner. What could be better?!

AlC1's Rating

AlC1 did not leave a written review for this product.

khalidbd's Rating

not a good product , I TAKE 1 A DAY LIKE THEY WROTE , I MAKE DITE , I RUN 3 TIME A WEEK , I LOST ONLY 1 KILOGRAM I 42 DAY .. THERE ARE MORE PRODUCT'S THAT I HAVE LOSE THAN 3 KILOGRAM I MONTH ..................

dvasco83's Rating

Didnt make any difference. I even was doing a cutting diet and no change. Save your money