Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts Reviews

Supports A Healthy Appetite Level & Curbs Urges For The Dieting Bodybuilder*

Good

Pauliita22's Rating

Been on this product for week and 1/2 already. I trust this brand, I take animal pak and animal flex, so far I haven't lost any weight or lost inches off my waist. I've noticed I don't have cravings for sugar or any junk food. I keep a clean diet and I meal prep every week. Reason I don't give it a 10 it's because I'm half my first tank. But the rest of the products I've tried in the past deserve a 10

dbrock504's Rating

This isn't a miracle drug by any means, but it works. No question there. The Animal products really work for me. I lost 3 lbs total, BUT I lost 1.5" on my belly. The thermogenic agent really works super well and gets you sweating when you elevate your heart rate. I was heavy in the gym and light on the road with a good diet. I probably should have run more, but I really didn't want to "loose weight", but rather decrease the belly size and keep my strength. It worked very well. Will be ordering again soon.

vpeixoto1's Rating

Tooo many pills, but definitely got me cut!!!

jasy2k4u's Rating

I am a senior bodybuilder who maintains his body fat around 8% all year. Two weeks ago, I purchased Animal cuts to try for the first time to get an added polish cut. I have been gaining one pound every day on this product, there is no cuts I have seen the opposite, my body is retaining water and fat for the first time. After 2 weeks on this product, I have gained 10 lbs and look soft. To my surprise, I stopped using it for couple days and I already lost about 2 pounds. This is terrible product, it is the worst thermogenics that I have used.

lstufkosky's Rating

Have taken for 3 weeks now and my waist has lost 2.5 inches. One must diet and exercise for this to really work. Furthermore, you must drink a lot of water or you can get a headache.

benconfused's Rating

I was impressed with the real results. Nothing huge but def detailed differences in muscle tones. Take before and after pictures and stick to your diet. This was for toning up and not for weight loss as I don't have much to lose to begin with. I did not feel any jittery effects and I do not drink any other caffeinated products ever.

leandro700's Rating

leandro700 did not leave a written review for this product.

craigalanp's Rating

craigalanp did not leave a written review for this product.

engthualfiqar's Rating

Great Great Great fat burning , am into the first tub and i can notice a great change in my body fat , i have more define muscles now and deep cuts

cardeziac's Rating

Good for cutting phase. You'll shed a lot of water with this product. Great coffee replacement, will definitely get you up in the morning but I never had a problem with any sort of jitters which has happened with other products. Expecting to buy more in the future

M0Ex's Rating

Very great and surprising results while on this product. Finished the first 3 week cycle and experienced a loss of 10lbs...7 of which was strictly fat and noticed a decrease of about 2.5% body fat. I did not expect such great results in so little time. I love the Universal brand and despite the high pill count it is well worth picking up. The pills are small enough for me where I can down the all in one swift gulp. I've tried several fat burners over the last couple of years and this one definitely works. Increased vascularity and great fat loss, especially in the stomach area where I lost 10mm! It goes without saying that you will not experience great results unless you put in more effort diet wise. Keep your calories low and protein high, as long as youre at a deficit this supplement will help give you the extra edge towards your fat loss goals.

FatBoy2015's Rating

Just finished my second full cycle, months apart. Gained vascularity, and lost about 6 pounds of fat. Good product from a very good company.

joncortez1986's Rating

I have purchased this product, many times and it never fails me. time and time again, i will buy this during cutting season.

jakepullis21's Rating

First time ever using an Animal product and to be honest it did exactly what I thought it would. It did raise my body temperature slightly and I noticed I was sweating more during my workouts. I also had less cravings and urges during the day which helped immensely with maintaining a healthy diet. It's not a miracle pill though and if you buy this thinking it's going to make you ripped just by taking it you'll be disappointed. You still need to have a balanced diet and exercise regularly to get the best results from this product. I probably wouldn't buy this again though, and honestly only tried it this time because a friend gave it to me for free.

forgotch1's Rating

the only thermo I took that worked. its not magic but does a little something that's all I can ask for though. definitely satisfied with results. about to stop taking it so we will see if I bloat up after the cycles or not.

cheito73's Rating

Now that they have changed the HORSE PILLS SIZE to capsules, it appears that they have also changed the formula. Its no good! I did not see any changes at all using this product. I use to get lean very quickly. So, I will not be buying this product anymore.

belassi's Rating

belassi did not leave a written review for this product.

collinsjeffery's Rating

This is a pretty good product. It won't work wonders so if you think these are magic pills, move on. It is worth the price you will pay through bb.com and you have to put in your hard work as well as dedication to get the results that you want. Remember to drink plenty of water while taking this due to the dietetic that is in it so you will be going to the bathroom plenty of times a day.

rshipes's Rating

rshipes did not leave a written review for this product.