Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer Reviews

Time Released Mass Gainer Formula With Complex Carbohydrates!

Good
6.5
Strawberry Milkshake

AlanKo01's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I love this stuff. I love the flavor, not fishy for me!

overhuman's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Been on my 3rd tub of this protein and is basically the only one who pushes this ectomorph to gain some weight. I trully recommend it. Imo i prefer chocolate flavor which i believe ,it is very underrated based on vanilla flavor.

Ramichm's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Ramichm did not leave a written review for this product.

Allenkid6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product! I've experimented with a lot of different proteins and this one takes Gold for sure! When using Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer I was RARELY sore and I packed on mass very quickly. But even more importantly to me, I grew stronger! And, not a little stronger, but I was hitting PRs on a regular basis. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to grow and grow stronger.

E4Electric94's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Product is great. Has everything you want in a protein and has 7 different types of creatine as well as good essential vitamins that are a bonus. You're paying for quality, the taste is just a bonus. Tastes and mixes fine with cold water or skim milk. Has given good lean muscle gains, nearly finished my first container and will probably buy again.

dustin31995's Rating
Chocolate Milk

I have used 6 10lb tubs so far and can truly say it's been a staple in my diet. This isn't just a weight gainer, it's a stack. It's a multi-vitamin, creatine source, CLA/omega-3 source, N.O precursor supplement, ontop of having a well rounded protein and carb profile. Keep in mind each serving is about 60g of protein (20 per scoop), it has 30 servings (90 scoops). That's comparable to most protein supplements alone, without adding in the cost of creatine, multi-vitamins, etc. I'm using chocolate and have not gotten sick about the taste yet, although it does clump if you don't shake vigorously enough. I mix 750-900mL of skim milk with 3 scoops (full serving) and find it tastes great. I personally think the taste rating on the chocolate flavor is a little underrated but that's just my opinion. Good choice for those who want an all-in-one supplement with no excessive sugars, fats, carbs, etc or simply want a good protein:

fugya's Rating

All around great product. Despite being lactose intollerent I still take this dailyas recommended. Immediately I gained great results. I am up 30lbs after taking it for a year and working out 6 days a week. The after taste sucks on most flavors. But mixing them with almond milk seems to help a ton.

jesseengen's Rating
Chocolate Milk

It is a pretty good product, in 4 weeks went from 203 to 217lbs stayed at the same body fat %. One downfall is, gives me the urge to use the restroom after drinking. Other than that happy with the results.

• fm2k
fm2k's Rating
Soft Vanilla Ice

terrible taste wondering if milk chocolate is any better

Redikira's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Redikira did not leave a written review for this product.

CheenouVang's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

CheenouVang did not leave a written review for this product.

MattEtty17's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This gainer works but tastes like absolute ****. It is very thick and doesn't blend well in a shaker bottle. I take it before bed and I've tried everything to make it not taste bad and the only think that works is making a shake in a blender with it. If you're willing to sacrifice taste for putting on muscle then use this. Otherwise try another flavor.

I haven't tried a whole lot of mass gaining proteins but for the over all skin guy this is a really good product. I have used it in the past and it has yet to fail me. In about 3 three and a half weeks of at least one serving a day and religiously training I can already see a good change. And, it adds mass without stacking on unwanted body fat. The flavors are pretty good for the most part but I always say "I take these supplements for what they do not for how they taste."

jorginhovskyi's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The best weight gainer that I've tried, so far. I give it 9.5 and not 10 because of the price and the flavor. Great flavor but bland.I had to mix in frozen strawberries, dulce de leche and cookies and cream ice cream to make it better. It's extremely easy to drink and you don't feel full or bloated. The most complete weight gainer.

I weighed 133 before taking this last year. I maintained a steady diet of eating whatever I could, and took this twice a day. I gained about 10 pounds in just around 7 months, and was still very lean.. this product is amazing. The only thing that sucks is the price, other than that it doesn't get much better.

Sydneyteen94's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I just recently bought this and it's done its job. The only bad thing is the price here in Aus. I paid $135 and it;s highly overpriced here. But overlal a good gainer

USAF2012's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I'm on my third tub of this gainer and the results are solid. I've gained around 10 pounds total, which is pretty good for me. I was at a sticking point for nearly 4 months, and this finally helped me gain some extra mass. Strength has shot up while using this across the board. Nearly every one of my lifts increased eventually. There are a few issues I have with this product though. The taste gets very bland and eventually kinda gross after you're on it for a while, and it clumps up really bad, no matter how long or hard you shake it, even if you mix with water. I haven't tried in a blender because I'm normally not in my room long enough to take the time to mix it and clean everything. Good product though, and gave me solid results.

AnggaRifandi's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is the first weight gainer that I bought, unfortunately the price is to expensive for me.

elmacoy's Rating
Cookies & Cream

elmacoy did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryne15's Rating
Soft Vanilla Ice

This is by far the best mass gainer for the money. Comes with 30 servings, or 45 using two scoops instead of three. Plus tons of good stuff in here: multiple protein sources, creatine, omegas, bcaas, the list goes on and on. I've gained 30 pounds of lean mass in just under 3 years with this. It makes some delicious shakes, I recommend vanilla it goes good with just about anything. It's ok on its own but throw in some peanut butter and it tastes like a pb milkshake. You have to use a blender, or it clumps pretty bad but that's expected from a good mass gainer. Only other con is that the tub smells like fish (some omegas from fish in this) but not a big deal you only have it open for a second anyways and you don't notice it after a while. Taste: 9/10 Mixability: 5/10 Profile: 9/10 Effectiveness: 10/10