Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer Reviews

Time Released Mass Gainer Formula With Complex Carbohydrates!

Good
6.6
7.1
4.7
6.8
6.5

Redikira's Rating
Chocolate Milk

Redikira did not leave a written review for this product.

CheenouVang's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

CheenouVang did not leave a written review for this product.

MattEtty17's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This gainer works but tastes like absolute ****. It is very thick and doesn't blend well in a shaker bottle. I take it before bed and I've tried everything to make it not taste bad and the only think that works is making a shake in a blender with it. If you're willing to sacrifice taste for putting on muscle then use this. Otherwise try another flavor.

I haven't tried a whole lot of mass gaining proteins but for the over all skin guy this is a really good product. I have used it in the past and it has yet to fail me. In about 3 three and a half weeks of at least one serving a day and religiously training I can already see a good change. And, it adds mass without stacking on unwanted body fat. The flavors are pretty good for the most part but I always say "I take these supplements for what they do not for how they taste."

jorginhovskyi's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The best weight gainer that I've tried, so far. I give it 9.5 and not 10 because of the price and the flavor. Great flavor but bland.I had to mix in frozen strawberries, dulce de leche and cookies and cream ice cream to make it better. It's extremely easy to drink and you don't feel full or bloated. The most complete weight gainer.

I weighed 133 before taking this last year. I maintained a steady diet of eating whatever I could, and took this twice a day. I gained about 10 pounds in just around 7 months, and was still very lean.. this product is amazing. The only thing that sucks is the price, other than that it doesn't get much better.

Sydneyteen94's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I just recently bought this and it's done its job. The only bad thing is the price here in Aus. I paid $135 and it;s highly overpriced here. But overlal a good gainer

USAF2012's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I'm on my third tub of this gainer and the results are solid. I've gained around 10 pounds total, which is pretty good for me. I was at a sticking point for nearly 4 months, and this finally helped me gain some extra mass. Strength has shot up while using this across the board. Nearly every one of my lifts increased eventually. There are a few issues I have with this product though. The taste gets very bland and eventually kinda gross after you're on it for a while, and it clumps up really bad, no matter how long or hard you shake it, even if you mix with water. I haven't tried in a blender because I'm normally not in my room long enough to take the time to mix it and clean everything. Good product though, and gave me solid results.

AnggaRifandi's Rating
Chocolate Milk

This is the first weight gainer that I bought, unfortunately the price is to expensive for me.

elmacoy's Rating
Cookies & Cream

elmacoy did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryne15's Rating
Soft Vanilla Ice

This is by far the best mass gainer for the money. Comes with 30 servings, or 45 using two scoops instead of three. Plus tons of good stuff in here: multiple protein sources, creatine, omegas, bcaas, the list goes on and on. I've gained 30 pounds of lean mass in just under 3 years with this. It makes some delicious shakes, I recommend vanilla it goes good with just about anything. It's ok on its own but throw in some peanut butter and it tastes like a pb milkshake. You have to use a blender, or it clumps pretty bad but that's expected from a good mass gainer. Only other con is that the tub smells like fish (some omegas from fish in this) but not a big deal you only have it open for a second anyways and you don't notice it after a while. Taste: 9/10 Mixability: 5/10 Profile: 9/10 Effectiveness: 10/10

bcunningham03's Rating

Im giving this protein a 9 and I havent even tried it yet... the only reason why its defaulted to a 9 is because it was actually completely full (literally to the top) when i first opened it AND the scoop was right there on the top waiting for me......no diggin thru and scavanger hunts to find it.

Hello Actually mine is more a question than a review I practice crossfit 6 days a week and I want to gain muscle mass, but I do not know which is the correct way to consume the mass isso xtreme, as in some web sites say 3 times a day and other one a day for a while thanks for the help

MichaelDutcher's Rating

Honestly taste like satans anus but its a mass gainer not a milkshake lol besides the taste it gets the job done so well you can feel the gainz fly on you

Ildaesusa's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I have been working out for almost 12 years now and I have tried many weight gainers, and this one stands out! I tried Serious Mass, Pro Complex Gainer, True Mass, Isopure and pretty much all that was available in my gym, and gave it atleast 3 months each to see any results, but none of them worked until I tried ISO MASS EXTREME GAINER. Before I was about 155lbs and if I eat day and night, I was only able to get to 165lbs max. Now after taking this supplement, my weight is around 185lbs. I have tested that on my other friends and they gained 20lbs in about 2 months! So If you are a hard gainer, this is the one for you! I used to take it twice a day with milk. Also, when I took it one hour prior to workout, man I was at fire. I never felt like that before in my life. You feel like a beast, probably because of creatine, and I was able to lift more weight. Try this and you wont be disappointed.

Czarnowski's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

It's not the best or worst tasting product I've ever had, but 10 pounds of the same flavor definitely gets old after a while. Overall, it's the best mass gainer I've ever used. I've used both ON Mass Gainers, the Cytosport Mass Gainer, and the Dymatize mass gainer and this worked the best for my by far. I went from 149 to 160-163. If you have the money, I'd really recommend this. Make sure you chew gun though, cause this gives you fish breath.

irsd100's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Taste: amazing Results: better. This is by far the best gainer I've ever used in terms of pure muscle gained vs fat. Mixed with a little less water or milk than recommended, and the clumps have the exact taste and consistency as cookie dough. Taste is outrageously good, despite the funny smell of the container.

spongeboy20's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

This product does not taste good at all, i might not even finish all of it, other then that its not a bad product, i had good gains with it, about 6 pounds and i only took 3 scoops per day, and i havent even finished it yet(1/5 left). I would have given it a 10 if it hadnt been for the taste.

matthew2113's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I purchased this supplement on June 24th, 2013, it's awesome so far and plan on buying another jug of it. The taste of the chocolate peanut butter flavor has a bad after taste i thought, but overall a good product to put on mass.

Ksred1234's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Ksred1234 did not leave a written review for this product.