Udo's Choice 3-6-9 Oil Blend Reviews

Benefits Cardiovascular Health, Enhance Stamina And Energy!*

9.8

r4il's Rating
Unflavored

Overall great product. Highly recommend it

angelajhnsn687's Rating
Unflavored

Is a clean tasting oil that can be added to shakes or on salads. Great ratio balance.

twobitp's Rating
Unflavored

Has a bit of a nutty taste that if mixed with the right dish tastes amazing. It's a great source of essential fatty acids for bulking or cutting. I will be buying this again.

mrobledo101's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent source of EFA! And it only takes two tablespoons in order to achieve the amount of EFA I need a day! At first I was skeptical of how well this product would taste, but after trying it for myself it was not bad at all. Overall a good product.

BrentLeClair's Rating
Unflavored

This oil blend puts all other EFA supps to shame!!! Not only do you get copious amounts of Omegas, you get them all in perfect ratio and in one tablespoon. No more pills to count out and swallow and no more fish burps. You get so many more Omegas throughout the day and in a more tolerable fashion. Three supps in one and in convenient form and not to mention, these fats train your system to use fats for energy more efficiently and help get you shredded! Definitely in my everyday regimen. - Brent LeClair, B.S., CSCS

acertonio's Rating

Love this product. Much better than taking nasty tasting fish pills. I just mix it with my protein shake. I take some in the morning as soon as I wake up and with my protein before bed. Gives it a nutty taste.

tpmaxwell2's Rating
Unflavored

Take this every morning with my protein shake. Tastes nutty, but is delicious in a chocolate shake.

denisasalsafit's Rating
Unflavored

This product is great. I use to take flaxseed oil capsule and I hated it. I just didn't like having to take so many pills.. now instead of two pills daily I just take a tbsp. I mix it in my protein shake and I dont taste it at all. I couldn't believe it. finally a product that says unflavored and actually doesn't alter taste.. =) if your like me and dont want to take a bunch of pills and you dont want to taste it then buy it.. PLUS IS WORKS!!

Frank62's Rating

great product. Just started. Recommended by my doctor.

MakeAChange83's Rating

I am 28 years old and am allergic to seafood. Last time I ate anything related to seafood I was 8 years old and I threw up everything. Anyways, for 20 years I had no sea food minerals in my body and had NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS MISSING!! After visiting my primary care physician she told me about this product. Anyway's, if there is any ONE product/supplement that I would HIGHLY suggest buying (creatine, protein shake, whatever) THIS WOULD BE IT. I mean I can't even describe, how much benefits you get from Omega 3, 6, and 9. It's soo much that I could not even fit on this review! Do yourself a favor and BUY THIS! Essential Fatty Acids support the cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems. The human body needs the essential fatty acids to manufacture and repair cell membranes, enabling the cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. A primary function of good fats is the production of prostaglandins, which regulate body functions such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood clotting, fertility, conception, and play a role in immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection. Essential Fatty Acids are also needed for proper growth in children, particularly for neural development and maturation of sensory systems, with male children having higher needs than females. Fetuses and breast-fed infants also require an adequate supply of essential fatty acids through the mother's dietary intake. TASTE - No, it does not taste like fish, and I mix 1 teaspoon of this in my protein shake in the morning..if anything it add's almost a vanilla taste to my chocolate shake. NOTE - They sell this in oil and pill form. Do yourself a favor and buy the Oil form. It takes 14 pills to equal 1 TEASPOON of oil form. Another key note that you should know is that fatty acids breaks down in light..so keep this in the refrigerator inside a box and make sure the refrigerator light goes off haha. If you want to be safe..just keep it in the box in the refrigerator (needs to be refrigerated). Just something I thought I might share..because I know some people who would keep this on top microwave...it pretty much dissolves the fatty acids when exposed to light for a long period of time. Buy this stuff...the 10/10 rating is well deserved.

TheDane92's Rating

Taste like Sh*t but if you drink it with orange juice it's not bad. This product just gives me all the essential fatties my body needs, and all it takes it a shot glass with orange juice and UDO every morning, whats there not to like? tray it and you will get hooked. But don't tray it for the taste ;)

murpol7's Rating

ESSENTIAL! Will not go a day without it. Well worth the price.

FreddieOD's Rating

FreddieOD did not leave a written review for this product.

Jman26's Rating

Just great stuff for getting my fats, and muscle recovery.

sloanjr22's Rating

I have used this item for a few weeks now and will definately continue to use. I feel like it gives me more energey and helps me POP out of bed in the morning.

AndyM90's Rating

All the Fatty acids you need, not the best taste, but you don't take it for the taste.

johnnys13's Rating

Tastes a little strange, but isn't so bad in a shake, or in spaghetti with sauce. Works AMAZING though! First day I worked out after taking it for about 3 days, I was at least 75% less sore the next day then I normally would have been. No other change in diet, so I attribute it to the oil! We'll see if it continues to help!

davision's Rating

Feel The Power, This stuff tastes amazing. Most underrated product out there

Dresif's Rating

Solid ingredients, taste isn't too bad, bland with i hint of nuttyness but who cares for the quality ingredients a tablespoon is easy to down.

sonnygoldstone's Rating

What can I say - we all know we should be taking it and this almost flavorless oil mixed into my bedtime casein shake (to slow the digestion even further) is a whole lot easier than eating the 12+ capsules a day I'd need to take to match the levels of 3-6-9