USPlabs Modern BCAA Reviews

Equipped With 10 Grams Per Serving Of Micronized Aminos!

Good

zamorawalls's Rating

Thanks USP for providing me this type of unbelievable product!!! The energy it provides is awesome and taste I can’t believe. I use 2 scoops of bcaa during my workout sessions and feel like a complete for my exercise.

ayunli's Rating

Nice product with nice taste. This is the best recovery supplement I have every used. This provides more energy and more power to lift more weight. The taste of this product is good.

yagmur889's Rating

Nice product, this is my first product that I can use it at the time of my work out sessions. it provide me more energy and more power to lift more weight. the taste of this product is really very awesome and this is just like natural taste.

AdenAllday's Rating

I am using this product from last 1 month and it really gives me some unbelievable changes in my body. Previously I have used tons of pre workouts over the years. I get all the energy, focus and pumps from this product without any type of irritation. Thanks USPlabs.

innaarling's Rating

the main thing about this product is taste and energy, the energy it provides me is unbelievable and about taste I do not have words to describe. Now I am very near to achieve my goal.

evgnya's Rating

Best product for increase our energy at the time of our work out sessions. I am using this product from last month and got some unbelievable results at the time of my work out sessions. I do not much know about its ingredients but only know that it contains great ingredients.

ancahayer's Rating

Best product for best workout, this is my 2nd tub of this product. I have used many type of bcaa but never found this type of pumps and energy at the time of my work out sessions.

maceoalred's Rating

Just finishing second bottle of this product. It helps me to increase my strength for heavy weight lifting and also help me to maintain my body fitness. This is first product that I like the taste.

idrisaplin's Rating

Nice product, provide nice energy and nice power with nice taste at the time of my work out sessions. it help me to boost my energy and recover my all muscles tissues which are broken down during exercise sessions.

ewantoffy's Rating

Best product for increase my energy at the time of my work out sessions. I am using this product at the time of my workout sessions. it gives me more energy and more pumps for achieving my goal.

ekinabbott's Rating

Excellent product!!! I am performing daily 6-7 hours exercise for preparing my next body building championship so I need more energy for my workout sessions. When I started to consume this product I really felt some unbelievable changes in my work out sessions. I am using 2 scoops at the time of my work out sessions.

maaikeallie's Rating

Great supplement, it provide me more energy for increasing my workouts. I am feeling very comfortable with heavy weight lifting. Second thing I would like to say about its taste, the taste is increasable and I did not found this type of taste in any other supplement. I am using 2 scoops with normal water during my workout sessions.

brynja12's Rating

I most like its taste and great to sip through the workout. The mixing of this product is very clean and easy. The energy it provides is very awesome, I am waiting to see some great fat loss and muscle gain results from this product in a less time.

cyrusarey's Rating

First, the quality of this product is unmatched, awesome product with awesome taste. The mixing of this stuff is also very good. I used all the flavors but I like blue raspberry the most and for other taste I will give 9/10. I am very happy to get this product because I never found this type of output in the gym.

quantidell's Rating

BCAA is my favorite supplement because it provides fast recovery less soreness then other aminos. This product provides me surety and confidence to do any exercise and lift heavy weight. I used two scoops with a lot of water because it dissolves easily. The taste is great.

dstarrusplabs's Rating

I am one win away from Pro Status in Men's Physique and I have tried many BCAA supps in the past. Modern BCAA is by far the best. After recently starting this product, I can tell you that I feel the effects and even see the results much quicker. The powder, once mixed with water, tastes very good. Also, I love the fact that I can feel this supp working. Maybe it's just in my head but either way I love it. Get this product now. @dustinstarr

phenom01515's Rating

I have used tons of pre workouts over the years. This product is def my favorite. I get all the energy, focus and pumps without the diarrhea many other pre workouts cause.

browguy808's Rating

Taste(8/10)- Modern bcaa was pretty good. Not the best I have tasted, but the fruit punch tasted like candy. I was hoping that it would be sweeter because it tasted a little watered down, even with a decrease in water. Mix ability(10/10)- No problems here at all. No mixing issues, clumping, or floating particles. In conclusion, pretty decent product while rating it on those 2 factors. I would rate it on recovery, but it would be more accurate if a whole bottle was run, not just a couple samples.

Jcarabetta's Rating

Impressed, does not mix the best but love that they include a few more amminos in this. Still a fan of Xtend more tho.

Researcher123's Rating

Well it tastes great in gatorade but doesnt mix very well at all. Tried it in water and it wasnt mixing at all so I tried a heavier liquid in fruit punch gatorade and that was a great mix. Works for me with only one scoop which is only 5 grams of bcaa's. Not so sore after or in the mornings after a workout at all. Needs mixbility to be improved big time though.