USPlabs JACK3D micro Reviews

1-20 of 1,053 Reviews

vlada3973's Rating

great product!

Varugorn's Rating

Almost a year ago I used this products predecessor and was amazed by it, so taking this and realizing it wasn't as powerful was somewhat disappointing. This product is definitely a good one if you are looking for a clean energy and thermogenic because that is mostly what this has done for me. This product is good, however not quite what I was expecting nor as powerful as I wanted.

gareth221280's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

Three years ago I was a big believer in Jack3d. It was an amazing product but since Canada has banned whatever made it so effective it has ZERO effect on my workout. My review is for Canadian customers only as I haven't had the American Jack3d but seriously don't waste your money. PS... Thanks a bunch Health Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorsey86's Rating
Lemon Lime

First review, It may not mean much now if you are judging based on a profile but once I get to where I am going it will be this product that helped get me there. I can say without a doubt this has been one of the most positive pre WO experiences I have had and I have tried many. It has well balanced flavor, mixes very will with little effort, always arrives dry and stable and does exactly what I need it to, which is get my butt out of my very comfortable home and go to the gym energized and optimistic. I am no scientist or ingredients wizard by any means but the fact that it has high quantities of citrulline, agmatine and arginine is beneficial. It has not caused jitters in any ways I know the caffeine is balanced well. I have purchased a lot of what USP has to offer through BB and their website and I haven't been let down yet. I would also like to state that they are a Texas company from what I understand and that may mean something to a few of us.

pattersonj2's Rating

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.

tyassine's Rating

not horrible. i used it when i first started training and it did the job. no crazy rush or anything. just a little caffeine buzz that lasted an hour. im not a fan of proprietary blends especially when the scoop is so tiny. you ant really be getting that much active ingredients. its for someone who wants a weak or mild pre workout

iceninja82's Rating
Blue Raspberry

No words. All hats down for this one. I heard people taking like 2 scoops WOW :)). I get only one scoop with a tsp of honey before my workout with 20 mins. and BOOM.

javierh7's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

javierh7 did not leave a written review for this product.

krossbar's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

Great pre-workout, but plays a very specific role for me because of its formulation... I've found a good balance using this for my shorter workouts (40-60 minutes), but anything after that point, I tend to run out of gas. This is a great kick to the CNS...and while it lasts, you're Superman. Shorter rests, more focus, and good endurance, but once you hit the wall, you might as well pack up and go home. I like a bit more caffeine for longer days, but if you like to go with shorter, more intense lifting sessions, this is a very good choice.

Ariel2711's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

I've been using this product for about two months and at the beginning I felt the pump, energy, hippy. Sensation boost power, everything but after two months of use I felt terrible I didn't gain to much size and muscle mass and the worst of all I felt a terrible pain on my core right side I went to the doctor and now they have to remove my gallbladder and the doctor took the label of this product and says: u could die because of this this should be banned and removed from all the stores anyway I'm feeling much better now and I will not recommend this for anyone there a lot more products tha will work much better than this one without putting your live in risk.

grayjon7144's Rating

Great pre-workout! I take it after a days work and it certainly gets me in the mood to go lift! I got fruit punch flavour. It tastes nice but its not the best. Overall I will be buying this product again.

j94artz's Rating

j94artz did not leave a written review for this product.

collinmoore92's Rating

Got fruit punch. Not much of a fan. Advanced formula gave me so much more. Focus, energy, pump. this gave me bad jitters and the fruit punch flavor isn't too good.

hashim1995's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste good No but no pump, no energy, and no focus didn't work for me, I wasted my money

chauwow's Rating
Lemon Lime

Straight to the point I came from Crazed, Original Beast mode, Original Jack3d, MP assault Pros - Amazing flavour, taste like lemon ice tea - Okay focus, no crash - minimal caffeine so you can take it anytime, good for people who hit the gym late - a lot of servings Now the Negs: - Has minimal/no affect for me other than some focus - grainy - focus lasted for about 15mins With such good reviews I assumed that it was amazing product but I really think its just a placebo affect. It did absolutely nothing for me and was a great disappointment. I took it on an empty stomach, I tried pre workout, during workout, I even doubled up. 3/10 for flavour, some focus, and servings

kokornykornkorn's Rating

its amazing smell and taste . i tooked them last night and i hit chest day after that i was up at night and i want to do something Haha so i did 3 sets of push ups its amazing guys u feel it right away , but Still not better than the old one THE OLD ONE IS SICK this one is soft and the arginine and caffein makes it worth it buy it guys , its cheep do it u ll not gonna lose anything try it if it not works for u then go o the old one

vlademil's Rating

Ultra concentrated pre-workout ! I bought 4 samples and tried them, was very happy with them ! It gives you the pump, the focus and the clean energy that you need to train hard.... quite rare you find a good pre-workout that has all this three ! It is a cheap product, it comes with 40 servings. For me 2 scoops are to much, to take more than 500 mg of caffeine at once is wheyyy to much, he he. Anyway, about the taste...Quite disappointed, I have tried the fruit punch flavor, and it sucks ! It tastes sweet. But taken with a lot of water it is better, somehow... I have never tried products from USPlabs but Jack3d micro was for sure a very nice surprise ! My overall rating would be 8/10, sorry guys but for me the Fruit Punch flavor just sucks ! Thanks !

edmonde's Rating

edmonde did not leave a written review for this product.

nc1983's Rating
Lemon Lime

I took the old Jack3d before and had great results from it. This one however I got nothing from. No pump, no energy, and no focus. Might just be me, but I wasted my money here.

denknez's Rating
Blue Raspberry

overhyped, just like ds craze. scream is much better.

1-20 of 1,053 Reviews