USPlabs JACK3D micro Reviews

6.9
1-20 of 1,064 Reviews

spacejim67's Rating
Blue Raspberry

So got free samples of this. I used to use Jacked when I started my path and became accustomed to it, this new 3D micro is much better. Mixes quick and complete I did ned the whole packed which is 1 serving I probably could have used 2 servings.

miche77esru's Rating

Great flavor, it tastes good. It just takes a little more than the other pre-workout supps I take to do the trick. I have to take a scoop and a half vs a scoop. It also takes a little longer to kick in than the other pre-workouts Ive used. If you don't want the tingly sensation this is a good suppto take.

unknownsoldier1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

After having tried a number of different pre-workout supplements and having found odd side effects from nearly all of them, I was expecting some sort of odd reaction. With 1MR it was loose bowels. With 1MR Vortex it was rashes and a burning sensation. With C4 it was quick tolerance. With Neurocore I felt nothing. With Jack3d it was quick tolerance as well. But, with Jack3d Micro, the best had been "bettered". No bad side effects. Great drive. Gains to my Max's. Focus was spot on. Flavor and consistency were happily present as well! My favorite, now!

GenesiSantos's Rating

I've never tried the old formula, so i can't say that this is better or worse, but i will tell you my experience. I rate this a 9 because it didn't give me the edge that I was looking for when i drink c4. This however had a great taste and definitely was able to get a decent workout. Would I drink it again, possibly, now though? Not now, maybe when i cycle off c4 and look for less stimulants. Nonetheless a great product and highly recommend to those whom are looking for a less stimulant alternative.

JoeC0's Rating

It's solid: Right amount of caffeine (not too much more than a tall serving of black coffee), good flavor, solid pumps, and lasting energy. It doesn't have creatine, which is a plus, since just about every preworkout supp has creatine in it.

• mitica
mitica's Rating

Not as good as it used to be. Average focus, energy, and boost. Still if you are sensitive to caffeine, it will keep you awake.

asoodoofoo's Rating
Lemon Lime

Tastes great. That's all. I didn't feel anything from it. Maybe I should double the serving size. Sorry USPLabs. Update: I've tripled the serving size and felt NOTHING !! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING and MORE OF NOTHING!! Why all these tenners peeps?? Save your money and buy some Assault. I wish I could rate this product a zero. Peace.

amazonasage's Rating

Wasn't as good pre workout I thought it would be. There was too much hype for it, didn't deliver as I thought. I bought it cause the hodge twins really seemed to like this product, so I just wanted to try it. I won't buy it again. Not enough scoops per container. Not strong enough. But it wasn't bad, taste was great.

buckybotox's Rating

A lot of people complain about this vs old jacked, I like this a lot. I never used old jacked or I might of and thought it was new jacked. But this item was very intense. I've used this a few times. Love it.

Kevin559's Rating

Not nearly as good as the original. Still works up a sweat but both the micro and the advanced formula are pale in comparison. Great pre-workout but you will find better ones out there. Good pricing though.

yanoshi's Rating

used 2 scoops...... i felt, NOTHING. pretty dissapointed.. however taste wasnt bad, but thats not the point. soo dissapointed.

vlada3973's Rating

great product!

Varugorn's Rating

Almost a year ago I used this products predecessor and was amazed by it, so taking this and realizing it wasn't as powerful was somewhat disappointing. This product is definitely a good one if you are looking for a clean energy and thermogenic because that is mostly what this has done for me. This product is good, however not quite what I was expecting nor as powerful as I wanted.

gareth221280's Rating

Three years ago I was a big believer in Jack3d. It was an amazing product but since Canada has banned whatever made it so effective it has ZERO effect on my workout. My review is for Canadian customers only as I haven't had the American Jack3d but seriously don't waste your money. PS... Thanks a bunch Health Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorsey86's Rating
Lemon Lime

First review, It may not mean much now if you are judging based on a profile but once I get to where I am going it will be this product that helped get me there. I can say without a doubt this has been one of the most positive pre WO experiences I have had and I have tried many. It has well balanced flavor, mixes very will with little effort, always arrives dry and stable and does exactly what I need it to, which is get my butt out of my very comfortable home and go to the gym energized and optimistic. I am no scientist or ingredients wizard by any means but the fact that it has high quantities of citrulline, agmatine and arginine is beneficial. It has not caused jitters in any ways I know the caffeine is balanced well. I have purchased a lot of what USP has to offer through BB and their website and I haven't been let down yet. I would also like to state that they are a Texas company from what I understand and that may mean something to a few of us.

pattersonj2's Rating

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.

tyassine's Rating

not horrible. i used it when i first started training and it did the job. no crazy rush or anything. just a little caffeine buzz that lasted an hour. im not a fan of proprietary blends especially when the scoop is so tiny. you ant really be getting that much active ingredients. its for someone who wants a weak or mild pre workout

iceninja82's Rating
Blue Raspberry

No words. All hats down for this one. I heard people taking like 2 scoops WOW :)). I get only one scoop with a tsp of honey before my workout with 20 mins. and BOOM.

javierh7's Rating

javierh7 did not leave a written review for this product.

krossbar's Rating

Great pre-workout, but plays a very specific role for me because of its formulation... I've found a good balance using this for my shorter workouts (40-60 minutes), but anything after that point, I tend to run out of gas. This is a great kick to the CNS...and while it lasts, you're Superman. Shorter rests, more focus, and good endurance, but once you hit the wall, you might as well pack up and go home. I like a bit more caffeine for longer days, but if you like to go with shorter, more intense lifting sessions, this is a very good choice.

1-20 of 1,064 Reviews