USPlabs JACK3D micro Reviews

Sour Cherry - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,046 Reviews

Ariel2711's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

I've been using this product for about two months and at the beginning I felt the pump, energy, hippy. Sensation boost power, everything but after two months of use I felt terrible I didn't gain to much size and muscle mass and the worst of all I felt a terrible pain on my core right side I went to the doctor and now they have to remove my gallbladder and the doctor took the label of this product and says: u could die because of this this should be banned and removed from all the stores anyway I'm feeling much better now and I will not recommend this for anyone there a lot more products tha will work much better than this one without putting your live in risk.

grayjon7144's Rating

Great pre-workout! I take it after a days work and it certainly gets me in the mood to go lift! I got fruit punch flavour. It tastes nice but its not the best. Overall I will be buying this product again.

j94artz's Rating

j94artz did not leave a written review for this product.

collinmoore92's Rating

Got fruit punch. Not much of a fan. Advanced formula gave me so much more. Focus, energy, pump. this gave me bad jitters and the fruit punch flavor isn't too good.

hashim1995's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste good No but no pump, no energy, and no focus didn't work for me, I wasted my money

chauwow's Rating
Lemon Lime

Straight to the point I came from Crazed, Original Beast mode, Original Jack3d, MP assault Pros - Amazing flavour, taste like lemon ice tea - Okay focus, no crash - minimal caffeine so you can take it anytime, good for people who hit the gym late - a lot of servings Now the Negs: - Has minimal/no affect for me other than some focus - grainy - focus lasted for about 15mins With such good reviews I assumed that it was amazing product but I really think its just a placebo affect. It did absolutely nothing for me and was a great disappointment. I took it on an empty stomach, I tried pre workout, during workout, I even doubled up. 3/10 for flavour, some focus, and servings

kokornykornkorn's Rating

its amazing smell and taste . i tooked them last night and i hit chest day after that i was up at night and i want to do something Haha so i did 3 sets of push ups its amazing guys u feel it right away , but Still not better than the old one THE OLD ONE IS SICK this one is soft and the arginine and caffein makes it worth it buy it guys , its cheep do it u ll not gonna lose anything try it if it not works for u then go o the old one

vlademil's Rating

Ultra concentrated pre-workout ! I bought 4 samples and tried them, was very happy with them ! It gives you the pump, the focus and the clean energy that you need to train hard.... quite rare you find a good pre-workout that has all this three ! It is a cheap product, it comes with 40 servings. For me 2 scoops are to much, to take more than 500 mg of caffeine at once is wheyyy to much, he he. Anyway, about the taste...Quite disappointed, I have tried the fruit punch flavor, and it sucks ! It tastes sweet. But taken with a lot of water it is better, somehow... I have never tried products from USPlabs but Jack3d micro was for sure a very nice surprise ! My overall rating would be 8/10, sorry guys but for me the Fruit Punch flavor just sucks ! Thanks !

edmonde's Rating

edmonde did not leave a written review for this product.

nc1983's Rating
Lemon Lime

I took the old Jack3d before and had great results from it. This one however I got nothing from. No pump, no energy, and no focus. Might just be me, but I wasted my money here.

denknez's Rating
Blue Raspberry

overhyped, just like ds craze. scream is much better.

kappaz's Rating

Tastes pretty good, but that's about it. Noticed no boost of energy with two scoops, or any real focus. I take 1g bulk agmatine everyday, so I always have good pumps, so can't comment on that aspect. Overall, there are much better pre-workouts out there. Try to get a sample first or you may be extremely disappointed.

blackskull's Rating

its better power supplement i used

Johnmattison's Rating
Lemon Lime

I tried this out and well I could feel a difference right away. I followed there instructions with doses. When I took to around the three scoops is when my ears and face became red and during lifts or jogging it would feel like ants were crawling all over my skin. Like a weird warm tingling sensation. Decided to lower does to just two or one scoop and was fine. Really felt good taking this. Alot of energy, good pumps. I like another product a little better, but when this is on sale the price to actual benefit ratio is right on the mark.

rabivick's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great preworkout. Its smooth and clean energy that lasts several hours without crashing. Weights, reps, and track time have all improved. Beware the scoops are tiny but extremely strong and potent! 1.5-2 does the trick for me. Pumps are there as well. I've tried many different pre work out supplements but I did not got any positive response but now it looks like I finally found my favorite.

siofra12's Rating

In my opinion this product is out of thinking because this provides more energy as I think and the taste is also good as compare to the other product. I use 2 scoops every evening before my workout sessions before 30 minutes and it provides me more energy for my body building.

awentiamike's Rating
Lemon Lime

I just started using the new jack3D micro formula, it works great. I feel the same great boost of energy from the original but not feel any jitter like the original one. I think this is the best pre workout for increasing our strength at the time of workouts. The other thing is about its taste, its taste is good as compare to the other product.

breedalord's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Nice product!! I really like the way it provides me energy, very clean. The taste is better than the original. The main thing I like about this product is focus towards my workout. It gives me power to lift more weight. Highly recommend.

danilaarendall's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I like the new formula of jack3d because there is no any type of jitters with this product. The taste is very good as compare to other product. I used 2 scoops in the morning mixing with water. it provides me more energy for lifting heavy weights with more confidence.

donal099's Rating

Nice supplement, provide more energy and more power to lift more weight. I have used many different type of supplement but never found this type of energy and pumps with nice taste.

1-20 of 1,046 Reviews