USPlabs JACK3D micro Reviews

9.9
1-20 of 1,059 Reviews

• mitica
mitica's Rating

Not as good as it used to be. Average focus, energy, and boost. Still if you are sensitive to caffeine, it will keep you awake.

asoodoofoo's Rating
Lemon Lime

Tastes great. That's all. I didn't feel anything from it. Maybe I should double the serving size. Sorry USPLabs. Update: I've tripled the serving size and felt NOTHING !! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING and MORE OF NOTHING!! Why all these tenners peeps?? Save your money and buy some Assault. I wish I could rate this product a zero. Peace.

amazonasage's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

Wasn't as good pre workout I thought it would be. There was too much hype for it, didn't deliver as I thought. I bought it cause the hodge twins really seemed to like this product, so I just wanted to try it. I won't buy it again. Not enough scoops per container. Not strong enough. But it wasn't bad, taste was great.

buckybotox's Rating

A lot of people complain about this vs old jacked, I like this a lot. I never used old jacked or I might of and thought it was new jacked. But this item was very intense. I've used this a few times. Love it.

Kevin559's Rating

Not nearly as good as the original. Still works up a sweat but both the micro and the advanced formula are pale in comparison. Great pre-workout but you will find better ones out there. Good pricing though.

yanoshi's Rating

used 2 scoops...... i felt, NOTHING. pretty dissapointed.. however taste wasnt bad, but thats not the point. soo dissapointed.

vlada3973's Rating

great product!

Varugorn's Rating

Almost a year ago I used this products predecessor and was amazed by it, so taking this and realizing it wasn't as powerful was somewhat disappointing. This product is definitely a good one if you are looking for a clean energy and thermogenic because that is mostly what this has done for me. This product is good, however not quite what I was expecting nor as powerful as I wanted.

gareth221280's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

Three years ago I was a big believer in Jack3d. It was an amazing product but since Canada has banned whatever made it so effective it has ZERO effect on my workout. My review is for Canadian customers only as I haven't had the American Jack3d but seriously don't waste your money. PS... Thanks a bunch Health Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorsey86's Rating
Lemon Lime

First review, It may not mean much now if you are judging based on a profile but once I get to where I am going it will be this product that helped get me there. I can say without a doubt this has been one of the most positive pre WO experiences I have had and I have tried many. It has well balanced flavor, mixes very will with little effort, always arrives dry and stable and does exactly what I need it to, which is get my butt out of my very comfortable home and go to the gym energized and optimistic. I am no scientist or ingredients wizard by any means but the fact that it has high quantities of citrulline, agmatine and arginine is beneficial. It has not caused jitters in any ways I know the caffeine is balanced well. I have purchased a lot of what USP has to offer through BB and their website and I haven't been let down yet. I would also like to state that they are a Texas company from what I understand and that may mean something to a few of us.

pattersonj2's Rating

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.

tyassine's Rating

not horrible. i used it when i first started training and it did the job. no crazy rush or anything. just a little caffeine buzz that lasted an hour. im not a fan of proprietary blends especially when the scoop is so tiny. you ant really be getting that much active ingredients. its for someone who wants a weak or mild pre workout

iceninja82's Rating
Blue Raspberry

No words. All hats down for this one. I heard people taking like 2 scoops WOW :)). I get only one scoop with a tsp of honey before my workout with 20 mins. and BOOM.

javierh7's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

javierh7 did not leave a written review for this product.

krossbar's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

Great pre-workout, but plays a very specific role for me because of its formulation... I've found a good balance using this for my shorter workouts (40-60 minutes), but anything after that point, I tend to run out of gas. This is a great kick to the CNS...and while it lasts, you're Superman. Shorter rests, more focus, and good endurance, but once you hit the wall, you might as well pack up and go home. I like a bit more caffeine for longer days, but if you like to go with shorter, more intense lifting sessions, this is a very good choice.

Ariel2711's Rating
Sour Cherry - Exclusive!

I've been using this product for about two months and at the beginning I felt the pump, energy, hippy. Sensation boost power, everything but after two months of use I felt terrible I didn't gain to much size and muscle mass and the worst of all I felt a terrible pain on my core right side I went to the doctor and now they have to remove my gallbladder and the doctor took the label of this product and says: u could die because of this this should be banned and removed from all the stores anyway I'm feeling much better now and I will not recommend this for anyone there a lot more products tha will work much better than this one without putting your live in risk.

grayjon7144's Rating

Great pre-workout! I take it after a days work and it certainly gets me in the mood to go lift! I got fruit punch flavour. It tastes nice but its not the best. Overall I will be buying this product again.

j94artz's Rating

j94artz did not leave a written review for this product.

collinmoore92's Rating

Got fruit punch. Not much of a fan. Advanced formula gave me so much more. Focus, energy, pump. this gave me bad jitters and the fruit punch flavor isn't too good.

hashim1995's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste good No but no pump, no energy, and no focus didn't work for me, I wasted my money

1-20 of 1,059 Reviews