Twinlab Nitric Fuel Reviews

Support Extended Muscle Pump And Promote Increased Strength!*

Markx3's Rating

I was very happy with this product, the muscles pump feels great just wished it lasted a little longer and it also gives me great focus. I Dont actually feel it kick in until i start hitting the weights which is about 40 minutes after i take it. I got a great deal and i am satisified with nitric fuel

jimmyx007's Rating

Wonderful product! I consistently order and use this product. The pumps are phenomenal! I feel strong and energized during workouts and can workout forever! I will definitely order again!

bendm16's Rating

Hello guys this was great product. This really helped through my intense work outs I do. It gave me a tingly feeling. When it kick in mostly when I running cause it's the first thing I do. It really opens the veins. Overall it was really good. I would recommend it.

AllenRay's Rating

If you aren't using this then your missing out on the strongest and longest lasting pumps available. I have tried quite a few muscle pump or nitric oxide boosters supplements and this is the best I've ever had! You will not be disappointed at all!i am completely sold on this product and will now try all of twinlabs product line. Thank you twinlabs for an incredible product!!

RH709's Rating

I am a believer in Nitric Fuel. I won't sit and preach about insane pumps cause I honestly did not feel them. I did have a good pump but it wasn't some astronomically different pump then my pumps without Nitric Fuel. What I will say is, you can FEEL it working. The tingles set in and they last close to 2 hours. Even without any caffeine this product will give you some added energy or motivation to murder your workout. I am convinced (after trying to test it and be objective) that Nitric Fuel will help you squeeze out an extra rep, maybe even 2 in each set. Be WARNED though, I think this product can help you push yourself PAST your natural limit. That can be good and bad. I mention this cause if you aren't careful, you could get injured pushing yourself too far. So be careful. If you want that extra rep and extra motivation, this product WORKS.

usafmsgt1's Rating

I got nothing out of this product.

bigfish18q's Rating

Pro's - I had a really good experience with this product. It stacks extremely well with just about any caffeine product. When stacked with pure caffeine, it's honestly the perfect preworkout mix for me. My pump was amazing, and really felt like it gave me a nice endurance boost! Con's - My only gripe is the delivery method. The serving size is 6 tablets, and the are BIG tablets. If they could convert this to powder form, that would be ideal for me I think. All in all I would definitely recommend this product to others! Final rating is 8/10.

hlsextonjr's Rating

This has helped to increase my energy levels though I've not taken it all that often. I'm cycling through some other things first.

ala12uk's Rating

I have tried so many products before This one is different It simply works, even when i took only 3 tablets not 6 If you take 6 or go wild to 9 tablets, then expect to have the BEAT MODE ON

Wenworth's Rating

First time i have bought this product and is excellent i was skeptical after the first dose cause i didn't feel it in my body or veins seem any different , but after my warm up and the first set , i can assure you will feel the difference , i was able to handle more weight while keeping a strict form from first to last set ,It just felt so natural . Very good i highly recommended this product.

nidog99's Rating

Gave me that EXTRA PUMP I needed! Love the energy.

jwheat54's Rating

This is my go to product before my workout. Since I've been taking Nitric fuel I have been getting the best pumps and workouts. I like taking this when Im cycling off my preworkout drinks. Great product!!

GatorPT's Rating

i have taken lots of nitric oxide supplements and this is by far the best... Awesome pumps and vascularity

triggaloos's Rating

I love this product.. I'm a big fan of Beta-Alanine, and every day i had to take my creatine, nitric, and beta separately. Now i just pop my pills and it about 15 mins I'm ready to rock and roll.

Rep1More's Rating

This pre-workout supplement is great. No surge of jitters. Assists with getting those first reps on the first set. Other pre-workout supps do not compare. You will thank me later.

jhall1128's Rating

jhall1128 did not leave a written review for this product.

al3askar's Rating

Best, best, best pre workout ever. U can feel the pump in your muscle. I took 3 pills on all of my workouts except the chest workout i took 6 pills since its my week spot. And i can say "WoW". What a difference it make. Highly recomended.

Brent1405's Rating

This is an AWESOME pre-workout product if you're looking to avoid the caffeine buzz/dump effect. I use it for late in the day workouts OR to use in combo with the Twin Power Fuel pre-workout which creates a potent stack! And check out the Beta-A & Arginine levels on this thing: wicked!

Aaroncharles28's Rating

Twinlab Nitric Fuel gives the pump you need to stretch out that muscle cell full of well all the nutrition you should have in your system pre-work out especialy why protein and creatine.