Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel Reviews

7.5
Strawberry Shortcake
7.5

EddyCordie's Rating

Everybody seems to be focused on the flavour. If you are looking for flavour then get yourself a real chocolate milk shake! Truth is the advantage is the easy way it mixes with water. For the rest, I did not see any difference in performance with other supplements and it is charged with a worrying amount of cholesterol, not to mention sugar.

PhilipWB3's Rating
Double Chocolate

Pretty good whey for the price. The double chocolate flavor does have a coconut feel to it. Mixes real well. I would recommend if you want to just try something different. If I do buy again I'll be getting a different flavor though.

samsamrages's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Flavor is great, mixes super easily with milk or water. Pretty nutritious blend, definitely one of the better products out there.

tamirk's Rating

tamirk did not leave a written review for this product.

StuWalmsley's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the first product i have bought from bodybuilding.com and it wasn't a bad product at all! First off i can see why people say it has a coconut scent to it, i popped the top, cut the seal and thats the first thing i thought as well but then i mixed it up with 8oz of water and an icecube in my shaker and was pleasantly surprised. The chocolate taste is rich but mixed with water isn't too creamy, i also tried a mix with milk and actually prefer it with water. I didn't notice the coconut scent when i drank it but the powder mixes up really well and doesn't bubble and froth too much like some proteins do in mixers. Overall i was impressed, the coconut scent is a little misleading but there was no powdery texture and it didnt leave a coating in my mouth after drinking it.

geoffers12's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Amazing flavor! This stuff mixed pretty easily and has the pieces of cookie in it to give it that real cookies and cream feel. I threw it in with milk a few times and it tastes straight up like a milk shake. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed.

johanlohman's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Delicious protein. Mixed well and tasted really good with skim milk! Tried to combine it with yoghurt but it did not turn out well.. A tip is to mix the following: 12 oz skim milk 1 tbsp nutella 1 scoop whey fuel cookies n' cream 1 banana the most delicious shake I've ever had!

shredmeup81's Rating

I'm an optimum nutrition guy. However this product was on sale for buy one get one free so had to try it. I mean supplements are expensive so lets try to get the most bang for the buck. The scoop is big,but is no bother to me. Mixes amazingly easy with water but tastes best with almond milk. A good protein product but will not rate it higher than I've rated optimum nutrition gold standard whey.it gives a full feeling which has an advantage and disadvantage. For a meal replacement it's great but when you work out and take it after workout many say an after workout carb is good but with the fullness feeling there's no room for an after workout carb. Oh yeah the taste is more like a coconut which I've read from other fellow users and agree

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Double Chocolate

Blended 2 scoops of chocolate with almond milk a banana and some cinnamon it was the best tasting shake I have ever made SRS! wen mixed with water taste like rocky road ice-cream! mixes easily and the quality is good enough for the price :)

p90xbeast11's Rating
Double Chocolate

flavor was overall good went down smooth was one of my better protein experiences, the ingredients where great contained everything a protein should contain enjoyed it and i would recommend it

EBarbz's Rating
Double Chocolate

I agree with the above comments. The double chocolate does have a coconut taste to it. But it is a good tasting protein powder. I am amazed at some of the comments that say this protein taste awful. Are they comparing this to ice cream milkshakes or something? I have tasted awful protein powder. This is not one of them. 25g of protein. Low carb Low fat Low sodium. It’s a good product. Cheap also. Can’t complain about that.

jtfirefighter00's Rating

I highly recommend this product!! I've been using it for months and love it!!

Str8flexn87's Rating
Double Chocolate

Twinlabs whey fuel is great tasting and mixes excellent!! Give it a little shake in your shaker cup and slam it down!! I even mix it with my oatmeal in the morning to add some quick protein to my breakfast , tastes delicious and mixes great! I would def recommend this product along with the new MVP FUEL pre workout I just tried out as well! HAnds down top of the line stuff!

mpinnock88's Rating
Double Chocolate

The Double Chocolate tastes like a way poor coconut flavor, I saw te reviews before bought it and I was exleptical about them because I couldn't believe that, but the taste is bad, especially if you mizx the powder with glutamine. I never try the powder with milk, so I think the positive flavor reviews might be based in the whey fuel mixed with milk, and no with water. That was the review about the flavor, I like the absortion but is really fast to me, I get angry in least than a hour, but I think putting apart the flavor is an average powder, a asequible one if you have a short budget.

BubsNBean's Rating
Double Chocolate

Whey fuel was a surprisingly tasty product that mixed well in whatever I used. Alone in water, oats, coffee, and in yogurt. Double Chocolate seems to have a German Chocolate flavor to it, I found it quite nice!

quiknutz's Rating
Double Chocolate

Taste:9 The taste of Double Chocolate is amazing. I mixed it with a lil peanut butter and ground oats and it was delicious!!! Mix:9 Best used in a blender but you can use a shaker cup. Slight foam, but nothing that doesn't go away in a few seconds. Effectiveness:9 There is 25g per serving from 100% whey protein in each serving to help achieve your overall daily intake. Taken first thing in the morning, in between meals, or doubled up as your post work out shake. High quality protein which is pure and fast absorbing. The 4.7g of Amino Acid aids in a constant and speedy recovery. The recovery and ability to add lean muscle makes the effectiveness of this product quite impressive for it's cost. Overall: Solid 9 Overall this product will blow all standard wheys out of the water. The value, taste, and effectiveness far surpass most others on the market. This should be a staple for many of us on here. But if you are currently searching for a new Whey, or tired of spending half your pay check on other high profiled Wheys, give this a shot you may never go back.

kumovic's Rating
Double Chocolate

kumovic did not leave a written review for this product.

papi93's Rating

Twinlab was my favorite supplement company of the 90's. Their double chocolate 100% Whey Fuel smelled like coconut when I opened the bag and, to me, it tasted like coconut as well. My wife said it smelled like chocolate to her. It had a good taste and mixed up very well with skim milk (what I used). An excellent high protein source when you are looking to meet your protein intake for the day.

andrewvmcdermot's Rating
Double Chocolate

Definitley one of the worst protein powders I have ever tried... First of all it's called double chocolate, yet it tastes nothing like chocolate! It made me my stomach so upset I could hardly sit down! Just a poor protein powder. Would not reccomend to anyone... Only good part was the mix ability.

triggaloos's Rating

Low price! Low calories! Great ingredients! Nuff said!