Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel Reviews

Good
7.3

zizo9874's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Terrible protein powder plain and simple. I was looking 4 something cheap as am running low on cash & it looked like a good option had 2 scoops after my workout and I can feel my cholesterol levels through the roof till now which has never happened 2 me with any other protein and trust me I have tried many , actually its so bad that I had 2 write a review about it its the first time 4 me 2 review any product and yeah I almost 4got it makes u super bloated as well DO NOT BUY

nickwd7's Rating
Double Chocolate

Very very bland. Would not purchase again.

Dmiti's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Dmiti did not leave a written review for this product.

RicoCocchi's Rating
Double Chocolate

The product is a really good protein powder especially for someone who's just starting to work out. The only thing is both the "Vanilla Rush" and "Double Chocolate" flavors are really AVERAGE. Don't know if i'll buy it again the only reason i got it was because it was buy 1 get 1 free. Hope this helps

Hayek99's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is a **** protein powder, don't buy it, filled with too much cholesterol and a shitload of chemicals, doesn't dissolve, tastes awful, and the price isn't that great when you consider that you can get 74 servings of Gold Standard Whey for 60$.

Knele88's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

I just want to say that taste of this protein is very strange , i speak only for strawberry , i dont like it , it is to dense , and a little taste of strawberry.

pannaheaven's Rating

I have been using Twin Lab supplements, this 100% whey with great tasting and quick dissolving is Perfect with value.

Cyclop1's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

This whey have great flavor.

EddyCordie's Rating

Everybody seems to be focused on the flavour. If you are looking for flavour then get yourself a real chocolate milk shake! Truth is the advantage is the easy way it mixes with water. For the rest, I did not see any difference in performance with other supplements and it is charged with a worrying amount of cholesterol, not to mention sugar.

PhilipWB3's Rating
Double Chocolate

Pretty good whey for the price. The double chocolate flavor does have a coconut feel to it. Mixes real well. I would recommend if you want to just try something different. If I do buy again I'll be getting a different flavor though.

samsamrages's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Flavor is great, mixes super easily with milk or water. Pretty nutritious blend, definitely one of the better products out there.

tamirk's Rating

tamirk did not leave a written review for this product.

StuWalmsley's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the first product i have bought from bodybuilding.com and it wasn't a bad product at all! First off i can see why people say it has a coconut scent to it, i popped the top, cut the seal and thats the first thing i thought as well but then i mixed it up with 8oz of water and an icecube in my shaker and was pleasantly surprised. The chocolate taste is rich but mixed with water isn't too creamy, i also tried a mix with milk and actually prefer it with water. I didn't notice the coconut scent when i drank it but the powder mixes up really well and doesn't bubble and froth too much like some proteins do in mixers. Overall i was impressed, the coconut scent is a little misleading but there was no powdery texture and it didnt leave a coating in my mouth after drinking it.

geoffers12's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Amazing flavor! This stuff mixed pretty easily and has the pieces of cookie in it to give it that real cookies and cream feel. I threw it in with milk a few times and it tastes straight up like a milk shake. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed.

johanlohman's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Delicious protein. Mixed well and tasted really good with skim milk! Tried to combine it with yoghurt but it did not turn out well.. A tip is to mix the following: 12 oz skim milk 1 tbsp nutella 1 scoop whey fuel cookies n' cream 1 banana the most delicious shake I've ever had!

shredmeup81's Rating

I'm an optimum nutrition guy. However this product was on sale for buy one get one free so had to try it. I mean supplements are expensive so lets try to get the most bang for the buck. The scoop is big,but is no bother to me. Mixes amazingly easy with water but tastes best with almond milk. A good protein product but will not rate it higher than I've rated optimum nutrition gold standard whey.it gives a full feeling which has an advantage and disadvantage. For a meal replacement it's great but when you work out and take it after workout many say an after workout carb is good but with the fullness feeling there's no room for an after workout carb. Oh yeah the taste is more like a coconut which I've read from other fellow users and agree

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Double Chocolate

Blended 2 scoops of chocolate with almond milk a banana and some cinnamon it was the best tasting shake I have ever made SRS! wen mixed with water taste like rocky road ice-cream! mixes easily and the quality is good enough for the price :)

p90xbeast11's Rating
Double Chocolate

flavor was overall good went down smooth was one of my better protein experiences, the ingredients where great contained everything a protein should contain enjoyed it and i would recommend it

EBarbz's Rating
Double Chocolate

I agree with the above comments. The double chocolate does have a coconut taste to it. But it is a good tasting protein powder. I am amazed at some of the comments that say this protein taste awful. Are they comparing this to ice cream milkshakes or something? I have tasted awful protein powder. This is not one of them. 25g of protein. Low carb Low fat Low sodium. It’s a good product. Cheap also. Can’t complain about that.

jtfirefighter00's Rating

I highly recommend this product!! I've been using it for months and love it!!