Twinlab 100% Whey Fuel Reviews

7.9
7.4

abdelkader2016's Rating
Vanilla Rush

abdelkader2016 did not leave a written review for this product.

nightbu1lder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I bought the cookies and cream. It was my first time purchasing a twin lab protein product. Now don't give me wrong, the flavor was good both with milk and water and it mixed fairly well. My problem was that with 2 scoops and 3-4.5 cups of milk or water the product became very thick. It was like drinking plaster or cement. I would give 10/10 if this was fixed.. I would buy again because of good price and flavor but it would not be my first option.

patrickandrei01's Rating
Double Chocolate

First time I used this and I can say this whey has been effective to me. My regular bench press on flat using barbel is usually 160lbs max on 3 sets with 8-10reps each but to my surprise, after three weeks of drinking this twice a day(waking up in the morning and after workout), my bench press was able to 200lbs on a single set with 4 reps. No spot. This alone proves this product's effectiveness for me.

myja's Rating

myja did not leave a written review for this product.

vininull's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I am stunned with a quality and taste of this protein. Didn't expected much for such low price but I was extremely wrong. Cookies & Cream taste is just delicious, digesting is smooth, ingredients list is simple without a lot of additives. Can't ask for more.

Lapique's Rating
Double Chocolate

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

xtian33's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

xtian33 did not leave a written review for this product.

harmonda4848's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Best tasting protein besides Syntha 6. Additionally, best price (44$) for 5lb bucket with 25g of protein and only 6g of carbs per serving! Tread lightly.

nickwd7's Rating
Double Chocolate

Very very bland. Would not purchase again.

Dmiti's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Dmiti did not leave a written review for this product.

RicoCocchi's Rating
Double Chocolate

The product is a really good protein powder especially for someone who's just starting to work out. The only thing is both the "Vanilla Rush" and "Double Chocolate" flavors are really AVERAGE. Don't know if i'll buy it again the only reason i got it was because it was buy 1 get 1 free. Hope this helps

Knele88's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

I just want to say that taste of this protein is very strange , i speak only for strawberry , i dont like it , it is to dense , and a little taste of strawberry.

pannaheaven's Rating

I have been using Twin Lab supplements, this 100% whey with great tasting and quick dissolving is Perfect with value.

Cyclop1's Rating
Strawberry Shortcake

This whey have great flavor.

EddyCordie's Rating

Everybody seems to be focused on the flavour. If you are looking for flavour then get yourself a real chocolate milk shake! Truth is the advantage is the easy way it mixes with water. For the rest, I did not see any difference in performance with other supplements and it is charged with a worrying amount of cholesterol, not to mention sugar.

PhilipWB3's Rating
Double Chocolate

Pretty good whey for the price. The double chocolate flavor does have a coconut feel to it. Mixes real well. I would recommend if you want to just try something different. If I do buy again I'll be getting a different flavor though.

samsamrages's Rating
Vanilla Rush

Flavor is great, mixes super easily with milk or water. Pretty nutritious blend, definitely one of the better products out there.

tamirk's Rating

tamirk did not leave a written review for this product.

StuWalmsley's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the first product i have bought from bodybuilding.com and it wasn't a bad product at all! First off i can see why people say it has a coconut scent to it, i popped the top, cut the seal and thats the first thing i thought as well but then i mixed it up with 8oz of water and an icecube in my shaker and was pleasantly surprised. The chocolate taste is rich but mixed with water isn't too creamy, i also tried a mix with milk and actually prefer it with water. I didn't notice the coconut scent when i drank it but the powder mixes up really well and doesn't bubble and froth too much like some proteins do in mixers. Overall i was impressed, the coconut scent is a little misleading but there was no powdery texture and it didnt leave a coating in my mouth after drinking it.

geoffers12's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Amazing flavor! This stuff mixed pretty easily and has the pieces of cookie in it to give it that real cookies and cream feel. I threw it in with milk a few times and it tastes straight up like a milk shake. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed.