Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Reviews

Acai
Raspberry

arcoon's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product. Not the best taste but who cares it gets you where you wanna be :)

suga_shane did not leave a written review for this product.

dabulls7491's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Great product for hard training sessions! I use a packet during German Volume Training and it really helps. Nice cheap electrolyte blend. Taste isn't anything special, you can drink it without gagging, it more just has a bland taste. But hey your not buying it because of the taste.

kididaho's Rating
Orange Blast

I really like this product. I've tried all the flavors BB.com has offered over the years, and while the selection seems to be down to only three, the orange is my favorite. I can mix it with my vanilla protein drink and get an Orange Julius with fizz prior to my workouts, which tastes pretty good. An electrolyte imbalance causes me lone atrial fibrillation, and using this helps immensely if my potassium and magnesium levels are low and my body starts its early stages of freaking out. You will want to drink plenty of water afterwards, but like others have already mentioned, you'll notice a stamina boost to go with your workout. The added Vitamin C helps too. The only knock I have is the consistency isn't always great, as sometimes the powder is hardened when I open the packet. I'm not sure if it was due to some kind of moisture exposure or what, but it's a minor concern about the potential for contamination. It doesn't seem to pose any health risks, and other than getting annoyed, it's no big deal since the benefits for me outweigh the inconvenience.

Whowhawhere's Rating
Cranberry

Taste was not too good, didn't taste at all like cranberry, I actually had the orange flavor and it was pretty good, but the cranberry flavor must have been on sale for a reason.

Latigoso's Rating
Lemon Lime

It really works, it tastes great, has no sugar (unlike most isotonic beverages) so no glucose/insulin spikes, and it's dirt cheap. I use it everyday when I rock climb and also when I ride my bike over 2 hours. I also use it when hiking, trekking, MTBiking, boxing and weight lifting. Extremely recommended for any activity.

Steagan's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great product to use when working out. Keeps me hydrated throughout my whole workout. Also gives me a slight stamina boost. I mix 4 packets with 3/4 gallon of water. It tastes good.

SRovinsky's Rating
Orange Blast

I use Electrolyte Stamina in conjunction with KAL's Fizz-C Cal-Mag while bicycling in extreme conditions (road rides of several hours in temps over 95F [35C]). It helps prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.

great when doing lots of cardio or your an athlete. helps keep you going