Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.8
9.8
Pink Lemonade

cj14156th's Rating

Tried this for the 1st time today, this product is legit, it kept my pumps up, energy flowing 3hrs after my workout I feel like i can go for another couple hours at the gym !

greenbergerica's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I'd definitely say that this has a strong flavor with 1 scoop to it but didn't give me this boost I was needing it to prior to a workout. If you're looking for the lime flavors, this is for you; I'm just not the person for those sour flavors and this is right on the spot. I had to add Almond milk to this to lighten up the flavor as opposed to adding water.

gunther4272001's Rating
Grape

Great product and customer service. Originally bought this on a buy one get one deal and when one of the tubs were hard as a rock I contacted them and they replaced it quickly(which is bonus points in my book). First of all the mixability was great no clumps or residue left on the bottom of the mixing cup a big plus in my book. The taste was great not too sweet and didn't have any after taste as far as i could tell. As far as energy goes all I can say is I had nice smooth energy and no jittery feeling really held up thoughout the workout and gave me some really nice pumps with no crash afterwards. Great product for the price definately will be getting this again!!

JewelJensen's Rating

Liquid Motivation – PUMP IGNITER – TOP SECRET Appropriately noted on the package sample I received of Pump Igniter is: Liquid Motivation. I had the pleasure of doing samples before but this is a full out review after using is for consecutive weeks. Serving size: Tolerant and i use 2 scoops - suggested 1 -2 scoops Mixability and Taste: There was no problem with this product mixing and the taste was perfect. It was not too strong of a lemonade flavor and I enjoyed the refreshing taste of this product. Energy drive focus power and pump: This product definitely gave me the pump and power that I needed to do my let workouts and left me with a nice pump.. I wish the pump was more bu the focus was spot on and the clarity intense. Overall I would rate this product a 9.5/10 due to my wanting a larger pump but primarily to the intense focus and power which is gave me and kept me going through leg and ab day without letting me down ¾ the way through the workout. Taste and Mixability: As with any product everyone pallet is different but I found this very enjoyable and refreshing. Again I wish it had more pump but I would assume for most people it would have not been an issue. Awesome product and will be purchasing more. Thank you. Jewel

SgtO's Rating
Cherry Limeade

A good Pump product with a high amount of Caffeine, Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine, Beet Root Extract. I don't crash with this. GOOD STUFF!

TPAYNTER's Rating

My absolute favorite pre-workout.

Airick713's Rating

Great Stuff! I usually take 1 scoop but if I'm really feeling it I'll take 1 1/2 and OMG get ready to FSU! Great pumps! Great energy! Another solid product from Top Secret. Thanks!

reverendduke's Rating
Red Raspberry

I chose this product on a whim when picking out several trial size Pre Workout products to try. Flavor was ok, on the light side, not overly rich or heavy taste. The product seemed to kick in quicker than the products I've been using, so I feel like I should have taken within 15 minutes of the workout instead of the usual half hour to 45 minutes. Produced a nice pump and did not make me feel queezy or overly stimulated. The only downside is it seemed to fade on me early, which may have been due to my taking it too early before my workout.

jordanjgrise's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter not only gives you a great pump, but the focus and endurance were off the charts! I have DESTROYED all of my workouts lately with the aid of Pump Igniter. Thank you TSN for my new favorite pre workout!

yanboulay's Rating
Grape

taste was awesome, pump was very intense. It lasted for a few hours after the workouts. only downside is the hearth palpitation I got with it. But very strong product go with the dosage and make sure you take it lost of time before going to bed. great work TSN I loved that PWO.

Reprieve's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Taste is about as good as it gets. The onset of mental aggression and alertness is fairly quick and lasts about an hour. Although the peak intensity is not super impressive, there is no drop or crash at all. The vascularity ingredients produce a slightly above average result; the pump is certainly pronounced. Overall, despite falling short of the greatest pre-workout, the price really indicates this product as a value.

msrubi47's Rating

was hard as a rock ( I ordered 2) but BB.com gave me an immediate credit and had me toss it, so I can't review it :(

koweanguy's Rating
Red Raspberry

Nootropic is talked about a lot in the forum here.. so out of curiosity, I gave this product a try. Didn't notice a significant difference, but at least I stumble upon a set-backwith this pre-workout

wahing99's Rating

Ive used sooooo many pre workouts in the past that i cant even list them all, but i have found the one that works for me. the mental part of this is insane, whenever i take this i found my self if not lunging to the gym, speed waking there at least. As for the physical part, i like to do a lot of drop sets and it just seems like the more tired i get the more enegry i have to push out more reps. The even better part is, ive been thru two tubs of this and i haven't gained much of a tolerance.

mellamoben's Rating
Red Raspberry

This pre-workout supplement is about average in terms of performance and providing energy for my workouts. I preferred Cellucor or NOxplode though, honestly. One of the packages I received looked like it had gotten wet or something because it was all clumped together. The red raspberry flavor is awful. I literally cringe each morning when I take this before the gym :( It has a medicine-like flavor, like drinking cherry nyquil.

Rbot90's Rating

I really enjoyed this preworkout. I was lucky enough to try the red raspberry flavor and it was a good flavor. Not the best but definitely better than others I've tried. I usually chug my pre workouts so it's not a big deal I don't usually sip on it. That's the only downside to this pre, the effect to this was great I had a serious pump and great energy thT last the whole workout. Another great thing was I felt this throughout the whole tub. Usually by the end I don't feel it as much as I do at the start but this did not disappoint. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who wants a pre workout of great quality that last the whole tub through!

rabigjr's Rating
Red Raspberry

Love taste red raspberry great and also good heart rate went up

hermes1984's Rating

I normally don't take the time to review products but I want to share with the bodybuilding.com world that this product is THE standard. I've tried Jack3d, Hyde, C4, NO Explode, you name it. A lot of these products will give you a small edge in the gym but pump Ignitor was a solid consistent boost. Not only did I feel the need to work out harder but the pumps I got especially during those last few reps was amazing. You feel it instantly and before you leave the house you will be ready to beat down the gym door. I was taking up to 3 scoops a day of Hyde and C4 which means a bottle was gone in 2 weeks or less. 1 scoop of Pump Ignitor and I'm ready to hit the weights.

IK9's Rating
Grape

I tried Pump Igniter because a friend recommended it to me. I am happy to say that I was immediately impressed by how good this product tasted. Specifically, I thought it was going to be harsh in taste but it wasn't. Next, I felt the Beta-Alanine tingles almost immediately, which tells me that it is not underdosed. After doing a few sets of Leg Press, I noticed a great pump in my quads. Overall, I would recommend this product to any lifter from novice to advanced.

WillWork4supps's Rating
Red Raspberry

I got to try red raspberry and while the taste wasn't that great to me it gave me a lot of energy but also made me a bit jittery as I'm not use to that much caffeine anymore. It did kick in pretty fast, so that's a big plus for me since I wake up and go to the gym first thing. It did do what it was suppose to and gave me a great pump! It also mixed pretty good and didn't leave any clumps behind.