Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.9
7.9

Blacryan's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter is now one of my favorite pre-workouts I've ever tried. The flavor is top notch, I don't know if I've tasted a better pre-workout before. Plus it doesn't have the burning pepper type things you sometime experience in other pre-workouts. It mixes incredibly well and gives you a fantastic energizing boost. The pump I receive when in the gym is amazing. I really can't say enough good things about Pump Igniter. I'm going to try another flavor at some point, but so far you can't go wrong with Pink Lemonade!

satkrit's Rating

This is my first shot at a PWO and i dont have a benchmark for comparison. The Positives: Pump Igniter did everything it claimed. It gave me noticeable pumps and definition and few veins popping out from inside. The first week was effective with 1 scoop but after the second week I needed 1.5 scoops to feel the energy in me. Flavours pretty good.. The Negatives: If your opening one tub id recommend you finish it at the latest (within a month if possible). I had bought Grape flavour which had a distinct grapey purple colour in the beginning with but over time turned Green. Towards the last three scoops i had lots of digestion issues. I do believe the product has a decaying tendency over a months time so please finish it in a month once uve opened the tub.

quiknutz's Rating
Red Raspberry

Ignited my muscles with PUMP IGNITER!!! Drop a scoop or two and wait for the tingles then go kill it!!! Taste:10 I had the Red Raspberry, The flavor is not bad at all, it taste good enough to have day after day for a pre-workout but i liked it so much i only use it on my high rep days. Mixability:9 No problem here, stuff mixes up nice and easy with a blender ball. Effectiveness:9 This product definitely got me driven to hit the gym, it also gave me some pretty good focus. I had some pretty good workouts, but you should definitely stack this with some sort of creatine if you want to get stronger lifts in while using this, because you will definitely have the energy and focus. Pump:8 I did get crazy muscle pumps from this and I also had some pretty darn good vascularity from this. My veins really started popping out in my arms and forearms, really nice visual effect to turn heads. I would have really liked to experience some more muscle pumps from this though, but the vascularity was crazy. Energy & Endurance:9 Now, I am fairly high stimulant tolerant, but this stuff definitely wakes me up! I felt a good energy take over me within minutes of taking this, and I would wake right up ready to go. My Endurance was pretty darn good too. This is definitely one to take when you are tired and need to wake up! This stuff also gave me consistent beta-alanine tingles. Also, never got crashes off of this, surprisingly with the giant caffeine doses. Overall:9 I do have to say, I like this stuff, and it definitely has it's use,it is a solid choice if you need something that really wakes you up. I wish that this gave me a little more power, but in saying that, this would be awesome to stack with a creatine supplement and I do plan to do that in the future.

cory2731's Rating
Cherry Limeade

this review is for the Cherry Limeaide flavor of PUMP IGNITER which i thought was VERY good! i found my sweet spot to be at 1.5 servings and the product mixed easily and completely with just a tiny bit of residue. ive used TSNs CARDIO Igniter in the past and in my opinion and for my particular wants and needs, PUMP IGNITER is a far superior product. the energy and strength provided is smooth and longlasting with no crash or jitters. focus is strong and the pumps are OUTSTANDING. this is all quite understandable when you look at the ingredient profile....nothing but quality ingredients like Carnosyn, Beta Alanine HCL, L- Citrulline and Astragin. i was extremely pleased with the results i received from PUMP IGNITER and will definitely be incorporating it into my long-term training regimen.....highly recommended.

Curl Master's Rating

Very good supplement. Really noticed how good the beta alanine HCl absorbed into my system. Could feel tingling in my head. Very good recovery between sets, endurance, and strength. Made improvements in all of my sets when I took 1 1/2 scoops.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Good pre didnt get a crash, focus was very good taste was even better!

antonioe726's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I have taken a lot of Pre-workouts and this by far is the best one. I have taken it for quite some while now and it always gives me a great pump and an increase in motivation at the gym. I feel like my muscles are going to explode because of the pump I get! Veins popping out of everywhere. Best way to take this is on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before you hit the gym.

AcquireFunds's Rating

I really like TSN's stuff across the board. Good pump overall, I sometimes will mix this with a non-stim PWO to make sure I get full dosaging.

qstick99's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Overall one of the better micro dosed PWO's available. With 300mg of caffeine I never felt jittery or crashed after using. Great flow of energy and focus with this product. The Beta Alanine HCL is a great addition as well as beet root, pretty good pumps and focus stood out as well, give it a try

Woody11's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter is a great pre workout. Definitely one of the best deals currently on the market. For the vast majority of people, this is a true 1 scoop product as it packs a powerful dose of caffeine (300mg) and other energy/focus ingredients. The taste is excellent with a very sweet lemon flavor. Mix this with Lemon Drop Hemavol, and you are in for a real treat. As far as performance, this truly is liquid motivation. On days where I was running on little sleep and worn out, Pump Igniter never failed to get me in the zone to hit the weights hard. The focus is right on point and the energy is hard hitting and long lasting. At only $29 for 30 servings this is a great value. Definitely give it a shot.

AK036786's Rating
Red Raspberry

Wow, I think overdoosed ( I take 1 and half servings) my skin burned as never before, but after the first rush started to enjoy the training. Very easy to pump the muscles, feel very well. So If you have a low energy day, just take this, and will bomb. Take care the correct dosage :)

vlada3973's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I don't feel this product.

ahawk01's Rating
Grape

One of my favorite Pre workouts. It's got a great mixture of focus, pump, and energy. I love the grape flavor more like grape popsicle from when I was a kid.

jubei29's Rating

jubei29 did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I received a 8 serving container from a promo to try out and review so here goes a brief review from someone who's has extensive pre-workout experience. Taste- 9/10- Cherry Limeade is Delicious and strong on the Lime. Mixability- 10/10- Always mixed up smooth in 20 oz of water Energy-7/10- Not bad but not great and it kind of wore off too quick Focus- 7/10- Also could be better especially since I train very early in the a.m. Pump- 6/10- Not really a strong point for this product and it took 1 1/4 servings to see any real difference in pump and I am someone with low body fat and very vascular. Over All- 7/10- Not a bad pre-workout but not the greatest. Worth a try!!!!

joker117's Rating

Great product only complaint is on the bottle those blends not telling me how much of each ingredient is THE ONLY PROBLEM ... Tons of energy , focus , no side effects , great pwo top pre work out for anyone . Pink lemonade was delicious . 8.5 is a fair rating if you hate seeing those blends but this could do what a 10/10 pwo does ..

Bodhasofa's Rating
Grape

This stuff works pretty good. Awesome focus and energy. Good pump too but the grape flavoring is absolutely horrible!!!

LiftandThrow88's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I'm a pre-workout junkie and am always looking for the next best thing. This one really surprised me. Great pump and high energy, which is awesome because it seems it's usual one or the other. And the thing that really stood out was the mood enhancement. Felt really good and positive. My preworkout is my most important supp because if I'm not having great workouts every time whats the point in every other supp I take for recovery or growth? This one's staying in my arsenal and I'll be trying out some other products from Top Secret soon.

PekoP's Rating
Red Raspberry

I placed an order for protein, a multi vitamin and creatine by Optimum Nutrition from bodybuilding.com. With my order I received a free sample of Pump Igniter. It was a 1 1/2 serving packet. I decided to give it a try. I took a sip or two and already had a tingly feeling which ive felt from other pre workout drinks. After about 5 minutes I felt really hot. I stopped drinking it. My face turned red and I had red blotches on my face, neck, chest and arms. So obviously I was having some sort of negative reaction. Other than feeling hot, itchy and being all red I felt fine. So I went to work out. After about 10-15 minutes I felt fine and the redness went away. Again from my first sip till red and blotchy was under 10 minutes. Not again for me

zacharypaul89's Rating

Top Secret Nutrition: Pump Igniter Pre-Workout Review I was given this as a free sample, so I'm completely unbiased. Also, I took a full year off pre-workouts up until about two months ago, so my tolerance wasn't and still isn't high. Background: After taking a year of pre-workouts, I bought a tub of C4 because it won the bb.com award for pre-workout of the year for 2013, so I figured it'd be great! What a letdown. The second day taking it, I had to do two scoops. I bought a tub of MP Assault and it worked great. I took a whole scoop and, besides the insane amount of beta-alinine tingling, it worked perfectly! About a week later, I got my free sample tub of Pump Ignitor in the mail and gave it a go. I was directly comparing to MP Assault because that was a 9/10 for me. So, without further adieu, here's what I thought: Taste: 10/10 - I got fruit punch flavor and it tasted just like Kool-Aid. Beta-Alinine Tingle: 10/10 - I hate the tingle I get from excessive amounts of beta-alinine and this product had practically none. Effectiveness: 10/10 - Started getting pumped after about 15 mins and rushed to the gym. My workouts last no longer than an hour and it got me through it with no crash afterwards. Pump: 8/10 - It did what it was supposed to do. It got me through my workouts, but didn't make my arms rip out of my sleeves or anything Strength: ?/10 - I've never taken a pre-workout that increased my strength Energy & Endurance: 10/10 - I was very energetic and focused for my entire workout. Overall, I'd say, if MP Assault is a 9/10, this gets a perfect 10/10, simple due to the fact that it doesn't make me want to scratch my face off. It got me pumped to start lifting and got me through my workout with no crash afterwards, which is all I look for in a pre-workout. Pre-workouts are meant for nothing but getting you started and keeping you pushing 100% and it did exactly that. I will definitely be buying this when I run out.