Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.8
9.6

bmarchia's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Thank you TSN for letting me try Pump Igniter PINK LEMONADE!! I have used PI many times in the past and have always been a huge fan of the Cherry Lim flavor so I was excited to try the pink lemonade. So lets start the review: Taste: 9. I really enjoyed the taste of the pink lemonade. it wasnt too sweet and it wasnt too tart. it was a nice balance right in the middle. Some pink lemonades are too tart but this one was really refreshing! Mixability: 10. Scoop in the shaker cup and a quick shake and I was good to go. No clumps or leftovers, then i tried mixing it with a spoon and just as perfect maybe a few floaters left behind but nothing crazy. PUMP: 12! Had to give this what it really deserved. I know some people dont get the huge pump from the pump ingredients like the Nitrates and Agmatine Sulfate, but I always do. My body reacts well and I got a massive pump in the gym. Already doing German Volume Training (10x10) so with PI my pump was through the roof! Focus: 9. Pretty close to tunnel vision. I was super in the zone and found my self dialed in to the weights. Would have given it a 10 but it wasnt the most focused ive felt, but very good focus aspect to it! Overall Effect: 10!! This is one of my staple pre workouts. I go through at least one maybe two containers of PI in a year. It brings me back each time because it is overall really effective. It gives me the pump I want in the gym along with a nice kick in the butt with the caffeine dosage! I traing long and hard and then finish with cardio after and PI keeps my body moving like a machine for a good 2hrs. Whats really nice is that there is no bad crash afterwards. This preworkout can only be made better, if you take Astravar 2.0 with it! Thats a killer combo!

bmrslc's Rating
Cherry Limeade

bmrslc did not leave a written review for this product.

falconballer44's Rating

I received this item in a contest, and this is my unbiased review of the Pink Lemonade Pump Igniter. I have been taking pre workouts for 5 years now, and have tried at least a dozen ranging from bad to amazing. I would rate Pump Igniter as very good. One scoop is enough for me to feel it, when I need two scoops for most preworkouts. Energy is clean and long lasting, no crash. The pump is very good, I will definitely use this product again. Taste is spot on, clean, non sour version of pink lemonade that goes down smooth.

jiborjabber's Rating

jiborjabber did not leave a written review for this product.

stad0203's Rating
Cherry Limeade

All the important things here shined thru on this product. The profile is amazing; adding in well dosed formulas and offering a product that makes you happy with yourself after using it. Energy, endurance and focus are on point with Pump Igniter. This is one of my new go to products for any day of my Push/Pull/Legs + cardio routine. Cost factor on Pump Igniter is another win with a true 1scoop per workout blend! Excited to try the other flavors cause this stuff is impressive! Just an edit update, tried cherry limeade and it is flavored PERFECT! Tried to give it more than a 10 but wouldn't let me! Thanks for the recommendation on flavor TSN reps!

Airick713's Rating

Great Stuff! I usually take 1 scoop but if I'm really feeling it I'll take 1 1/2 and OMG get ready to FSU! Great pumps! Great energy! Another solid product from Top Secret. Thanks!

23Banks's Rating
Pink Lemonade

23Banks did not leave a written review for this product.

cj14156th's Rating

Tried this for the 1st time today, this product is legit, it kept my pumps up, energy flowing 3hrs after my workout I feel like i can go for another couple hours at the gym !

greenbergerica's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I'd definitely say that this has a strong flavor with 1 scoop to it but didn't give me this boost I was needing it to prior to a workout. If you're looking for the lime flavors, this is for you; I'm just not the person for those sour flavors and this is right on the spot. I had to add Almond milk to this to lighten up the flavor as opposed to adding water.

gunther4272001's Rating
Grape

Great product and customer service. Originally bought this on a buy one get one deal and when one of the tubs were hard as a rock I contacted them and they replaced it quickly(which is bonus points in my book). First of all the mixability was great no clumps or residue left on the bottom of the mixing cup a big plus in my book. The taste was great not too sweet and didn't have any after taste as far as i could tell. As far as energy goes all I can say is I had nice smooth energy and no jittery feeling really held up thoughout the workout and gave me some really nice pumps with no crash afterwards. Great product for the price definately will be getting this again!!

JewelJensen's Rating

Liquid Motivation – PUMP IGNITER – TOP SECRET Appropriately noted on the package sample I received of Pump Igniter is: Liquid Motivation. I had the pleasure of doing samples before but this is a full out review after using is for consecutive weeks. Serving size: Tolerant and i use 2 scoops - suggested 1 -2 scoops Mixability and Taste: There was no problem with this product mixing and the taste was perfect. It was not too strong of a lemonade flavor and I enjoyed the refreshing taste of this product. Energy drive focus power and pump: This product definitely gave me the pump and power that I needed to do my let workouts and left me with a nice pump.. I wish the pump was more bu the focus was spot on and the clarity intense. Overall I would rate this product a 9.5/10 due to my wanting a larger pump but primarily to the intense focus and power which is gave me and kept me going through leg and ab day without letting me down ¾ the way through the workout. Taste and Mixability: As with any product everyone pallet is different but I found this very enjoyable and refreshing. Again I wish it had more pump but I would assume for most people it would have not been an issue. Awesome product and will be purchasing more. Thank you. Jewel

SgtO's Rating
Cherry Limeade

A good Pump product with a high amount of Caffeine, Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine, Beet Root Extract. I don't crash with this. GOOD STUFF!

TPAYNTER's Rating

My absolute favorite pre-workout.

reverendduke's Rating
Red Raspberry

I chose this product on a whim when picking out several trial size Pre Workout products to try. Flavor was ok, on the light side, not overly rich or heavy taste. The product seemed to kick in quicker than the products I've been using, so I feel like I should have taken within 15 minutes of the workout instead of the usual half hour to 45 minutes. Produced a nice pump and did not make me feel queezy or overly stimulated. The only downside is it seemed to fade on me early, which may have been due to my taking it too early before my workout.

jordanjgrise's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter not only gives you a great pump, but the focus and endurance were off the charts! I have DESTROYED all of my workouts lately with the aid of Pump Igniter. Thank you TSN for my new favorite pre workout!

yanboulay's Rating
Grape

taste was awesome, pump was very intense. It lasted for a few hours after the workouts. only downside is the hearth palpitation I got with it. But very strong product go with the dosage and make sure you take it lost of time before going to bed. great work TSN I loved that PWO.

Reprieve's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Taste is about as good as it gets. The onset of mental aggression and alertness is fairly quick and lasts about an hour. Although the peak intensity is not super impressive, there is no drop or crash at all. The vascularity ingredients produce a slightly above average result; the pump is certainly pronounced. Overall, despite falling short of the greatest pre-workout, the price really indicates this product as a value.

msrubi47's Rating

was hard as a rock ( I ordered 2) but BB.com gave me an immediate credit and had me toss it, so I can't review it :(

koweanguy's Rating
Red Raspberry

Nootropic is talked about a lot in the forum here.. so out of curiosity, I gave this product a try. Didn't notice a significant difference, but at least I stumble upon a set-backwith this pre-workout

wahing99's Rating

Ive used sooooo many pre workouts in the past that i cant even list them all, but i have found the one that works for me. the mental part of this is insane, whenever i take this i found my self if not lunging to the gym, speed waking there at least. As for the physical part, i like to do a lot of drop sets and it just seems like the more tired i get the more enegry i have to push out more reps. The even better part is, ive been thru two tubs of this and i haven't gained much of a tolerance.