Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.7
7.8

Tspeng8's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great preworkout!!! Tastes great, gave me an intense energized pump! Solid product! Would recommend it to anyone who is serious about throwing some weight!

bsaltzman's Rating
Red Raspberry

This is the best pre I have ever had. Whether I am going heavy or light, it always seems to do the job and get me ready for a good lift.

knighthj2's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The pink lemonade flavor was a little tart, other than that this product is great. I use this pre on bis/tris day and the pump I feel in my arms is amazing. Using this product has given me the best pump I've ever had during a workout with or without any pre! Great buy!

jeffjones1332's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I would like to thank Sean26607 and TSN for the opportunity to try out Pump Igniter.Nice pre with great flavors.The Pink Lemonade tastes like just that and the Grape tastes like Grape Double Bubble Gum I used to get for 5 cents,very good.Supplied me with clean,non crash or jitter inducing,lasting energy.The pumps I got were pretty good,I have only got better pumps from a few other products out of the many I've tried.Mixes completely and easily in a shaker.Energy,focus,strength and endurance were all on point,helping me get through some tough workouts.Good profile as well,although the only knock I have is that all ingredients aren't listed with their dosages/amounts seperately,but thats not huge.All in all,great pre that I will definitely use again and tell others about.

thomasj182's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I've been using PI over the past few weeks on and off, I use it on cardio and lifting days and it gets the job done! I'm an elementary school teacher and I'm on my feet close to 10 hours during my day so when I get home and hit the gym I need something that will give me a boost and won't quit until I do! PI does just that! The Nootropic Mood booster in PI is without a doubt the best part for me, generally within 15-20 minutes of taking PI my mind is focused and I'm ready to do the task at hand! When I'm pressed for time it's important for me to get a quality workout in regardless of how much time I have. Energy from PI has been clean and consistent with no crash and the pumps have been consistent whether I've eaten or not prior to the gym.

JPW760's Rating

Works well and helps give that extra energy to get through your workout. Taste was good got the cherry limeade flavor. Can feel a little jittery though not too bad.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Taste GREAT -Mixes great, no grit at bottom -High Beta Alanine content(Made me itch, thats when I know it's time to go!) -300mg caffeine stated on label! (I am stim tolerant so when I read that I was stoked) -Citrulline and Agmatine -Price per serving is great-less than $1 a scoop, and you DONT need more than 1 scoop

captainkrafty's Rating
Grape

I've tried many pre-workouts, C4, Anarchy, Surge, the Curse, and finally this, and it really put all the others to rest. While I'm not a huge fan of proprietary blends the Pump Igniter makes good use of what they put in here, the 300ish mg of caffeine light me up like a rocket during my workouts. I've seen that for some people they get an upset stomach, I had this problem my first few uses but I think its because my body did not tolerate it at first. Now I can rely on one scoop for a workout, and knowing that I build resistance to preworkouts rather quickly this is remarkable. Aside from all the pluses I will say that the jitters/crash I get after it is horrible; I work out early in the morning and then have class and its a struggle to make it through. I try to drink a lot of water to flush it out of my system but sometimes it gets the better of me. Flavor wise the grape is great, its an artificial grape flavor but I love it. I really want to try the cherry limeade flavor, and given that this is generally on buy one get one free I just might pick up some in the future. All in all aside from the crash and intolerance during the first few uses I love the Pump Igniter.

prithviraj18's Rating

One straight trip to the toilet. It causes me massive stomach upset.

PaintPir's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Got a free bottle from TSN, pretty average across the board with good focus and improved mood but I noticed no noticeable increase in pumps and the flavor didn't blow me away. Good value but the lack of pumps really disappointing. Also loses points for being a prop blend formula

jcmelton's Rating
Red Raspberry

Great flavor to give you a change from the normal market flavors. This pre workout formula will give you a need boost to get you through your workouts for sure. It is not an overly stim product which works great for me to be able to use in my evening workouts. I get a great vascular pump from this product that feel amazing. TSN did it right with this one.

taydbear7's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Another winner from TSN. The flavor of pink lemonade was really great. It reminded me of crystal light pink lemonade. The best thing about this product is the clean energy. It's steady energy throughout a hard intense workout without the heavy crash. Also no bad aftertaste and not crazy jitters to speak of. While the pumps is good and the focus was on point the energy is the strong point. The profile is pretty good but would have love for them to have creatine but it has againe sulfate, beta-alanine and 300 mg of caffeine to get you through. I recommend this product and you won't be disappointed.

AnimalStrength's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Got the chance to review this pre workout from TSN, this product was below average to be honest from the others one out there. It gave me a great rush of energy my heart rate at times was to high and I felt uncomfortable that was at 2 scoops. It gave me some ok pumps and I felt the energy boost flat lined drastically during the end of the training session. I did feel the Beta Alanine from this , one good thing maybe the strongest point of this product was the focus it gave me I had great focus. The mixture was good for this product some particles and residue were at the bottom of the mixture as well when settled. the taste of it was average felt like it had a lot of sugar and the after taste was there and sort of not pleasant.

lucasm1111's Rating

Pump igniter had me in the gym ready for more the pump was great the energy was there even after I was done with my workout. The mixability was great too and flavor was spot on it was grape flavored. There was just a little bit of clumpieness when I first opened it up but I mixed it with a fork and all is good all in all a great preworkout to add to any sport.

Mikeythatsnice's Rating
Red Raspberry

Mikeythatsnice did not leave a written review for this product.

youxley24's Rating
Red Raspberry

This will get the job done for about 2 weeks and then my body completely was like immune to it. It adjusted (or wore off) fairly quicker than most other preworkouts I've taken (C4, Jack3d, HemoRage, etc.). Don't get me wrong, the pumps I had when I started on it were great and I felt like my muscles were about to explode through my skin. Also, another down side was that after using it on some workouts I felt pretty sick to the point of puking. That has only happened to me on muscletech's neurocore which was bad. Wasn't a bad deal for the price, I just won't be going back to it.

BIackJack's Rating
Red Raspberry

the powder turn to rock after some months pretty average flavor not bad effects afterall 6/10

matty316's Rating
Pink Lemonade

First off thanks to Sean26607 and everyone else at Team TSN for allowing me to try this product out for a promo. I used it for a week for all of my training sessions to give it a good run. I followed the label directions for the first 2 days to get a feel for PI since I have never tried it before. 1 scoop in 12 oz of water. PI mixes perfectly and is easily swallowed. I could feel the beta-alanine start to kick in after about 10 minutes. PI gave me plenty of energy, focus, and also a good pump during my upper body sessions. I went with 2 scoops for the rest of the sessions. This is where PI really excelled. I was able to make it through all of my toughest sessions with ease. With no loss of energy or crash later on. This is a great PWO.

Blake2732's Rating
Pink Lemonade

With 300mg of caffeine this is a hard hitting pre-workout! The energy is really good, but a full scoop was a bit much for me caffeine wise... I still wanted to take a full scoop for the pump though! Catch22 haha. The pink lemonade flavor was really good for a pre-workout. The product mixes with no issues. I am not a big fan of the proprietary blend, but I appreciate that it discloses the amount of caffeine, and I think there are a lot of really good ingredients in this product. I would just like to know how much of each product there was! Overall good pre-workout, reasonably price, worth a shot in my opinion!

DK_82's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I was generously given a tub of Pump Igniter from TSN to review. As an Olympic weightlifter, I don't take preworkouts for a pump. I take them for intense focus and energy. I've tried lots of tubs and samples of other preworkouts and I can genuinely say that Pump Igniter is my new favorite. 1.5 scoops gives me amazing focus and energy to get through my lifts. I found myself resting less between sets and getting my work done faster. I used Pump Igniter in my preparation for the Arnold Weightlifting Championships and during my session. My training prior to the Arnold was the best meet prep I've ever had and I had a lifetime PR lift and PR total at the competition. I can honestly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great preworkout for focus and energy during their workouts. I did give the Pink Lemonade flavor a 7/10. It has a strong artificial taste and didn't resemble real pink lemonade too strongly. The flavor isn't bad per se, just not amazing. Regardless, it won't stop me from ordering more tubs of Pump Igniter in the future!