Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.9
7.9

BigFlex2014's Rating
Red Raspberry

Very good preworkout. The pumps were top notch for this product. My friend recommended me it and I am glad he did. Pumps and focus were extremely high at one scoop. Pumps were through the roof, vascularity piercing through my skin almost literally. Energy was good, but not the best I've ever had. Definitely more than enough energy for a great lift though. Overall, best preworkout I've tried thus far. Taste was also pretty good. Not extremely good, I've had better.. but still really good.

mjgioia54's Rating

This product is awesome just like all of the products from Top Secret. The taste was good and it mixes pretty well. I sometimes get a bloated feeling from taking preworkout supplements but i didnt with this one. I really have to say the pump was strong and I like that it has Astrave 2.0 in it as well. Really good focus and I would recommend this to everyone.

MAD2013's Rating
Grape

Flavor 7/10. A good grape flavor but i have tasted better. Mix ability is decent if you have a blender ball shaker otherwise it like to settle on the bottom real quick. Overall 4/10. I was looking for a PUMP kind of pre workout and have tried allot of pre workouts in my workout career and this deff is in the not good category. The first time i took it is the ONLY time i have felt anything and i took 2 heaping scoops my first time. I got the focus and energy but the pump left me after the first set. After the first night i couldn't feel anything and that's after using 3 scoops.

missangela897's Rating
Red Raspberry

One of my all time favorite pre workout powders! Gives you focus, enhances your mood and provides energy for heavier weights and more reps. I wear a heart rate monitor and can easily burn an additional 100 calories while lifting when I take this.

Hoyal910's Rating
Red Raspberry

I am a little over half way through my first tub of the pump igniter and I must say it is my favorite pre work out I have used. I mostly lift at work, and when we have had a busy day it gives me the motivation to get into the gym. My focus even after a long day was on point, the pumps were awesome, and I was able to add reps to my work out which is awesome for my goals.

NYMisfit's Rating
Grape

I tried this product and I must say that it DID give me the energy & pump I was looking for in the gym... but along with the energy & pump, I started getting severe migraines as well and it got to the point where I had to stop to avoid any further complications. So if you want that extra pump & energy in the gym I would still recommend this product because I know not everyone will experience the same side-effects or any for that matter. As for the taste, I tried the grape and it tasted NOTHING like grape... the taste was horrible but still drinkable.

Cobra23's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This has been my favorite pre-workout so far. I would typically take two scoops to two and a half depending on my workout. I would feel pretty jacked for a good length of time. It would make my face feel fuzzy and hot, but it was nice. Hard to describe really. Didn't take long to feel it either. Most of the time it was just about 15 minutes on an empty stomach. Overall, pretty great stuff!

Geojono's Rating

Extreme pump & extreme focus. Tastes extremely sweet surprisingly

mynamewasusd's Rating
Red Raspberry

Just tried the 1.5 serving sample. Definitely a top contender for pre-workout supplements. First time I've ever physically felt the focus, pump, and itch-to-lift still flowing strong after 40min into the workout. Additionally, I never felt jittery or shaky throughout my workout, nor any discomfort before starting. Psychology, I did feel hyped through to the end, but would like to try this pre-workout long-term before attributing this to the supplement.

VersusMyself's Rating

VERY effective Pre-workout for me.. Gave me the jolt i was looking for to help push me with my workout. I believe i had 'Watermelon' flavor which was not that great tasting imo but it got the job done which is exactly what i wanted from it. Highly recommended for sure. :)

muscleyeah's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is probably the best prework I have taken. Great pump, no immediate after crash and no upset stomach. I had a great focused work out and with a strong wild pump. My only issue is it had too much caffeine for me so on the days I didn't work out I would get headaches from caffeine withdrawals. This is an excellent product if you are not sensitive to caffeine. For a super extra pump try this with Astravar pill with your prework out. It will take you to the next level of work out.

OSCAR1244's Rating
Cherry Limeade

good taste and i can feel de beta alanine

lowroller21212's Rating
Red Raspberry

I'd say it's in the good category. With one caveat and that's the dosing is limited to the 1 scoop & 300 - mg content, unless you are very stim tolerant. I didn't get a bit beta al or niacin flush or anything of that sort, if there was it wasnt too strong. My pumps were improved a bit, the nootropic blend didnt get me "hyped" up but made me a bit relaxed, slightly cognitive. I got an awake type of feeling that lasted for a good 5 hours while the pumps lasted about an hour and change, endurance was not too strong but the energy was alright, slightly jittery however. 1.5 scoops gave me a much better pump but at the sacrifice of being more jittery at the same time. Playing with the ounces it ended up being pretty balanced out, at 6 it was slightly more sweet but not chug territory, slight bit of a red raspberry air neutralizer aftertaste but it's particular to this flavor.

ALI2232's Rating

I've been taking this product for a month, honestly it makes me nervous and doesn't give enough energy.

meshey628's Rating

This is by far my favorite pre-workout. Pump wise, it's comparable to GAT's Nitroflex or C-4, but without any jittery feel. And I still have enough energy left to do cardio after my weight workout.

mushybreaks's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Have gone through two bottles & I found this pre is outstanding for the price. It has a high caffeine content per scoop, which is great since one scoop will make the 30 servings last. I preferred Cherry versus Grape, but I buy pre for effects not taste.

blokpost's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I'll start with taste - it's one of the best flavors I've ever tried. mixability is fine (nearly ideal). As for effects - it was not strong for me. 1 scoop seemed too underdosed 1.5 scoops were enough. At 1.5 serving I did feel nice beta-alanine tingles (similar to 1 scoop of the curse). Although label claims there are 300 mg caffeine in it, I'm not sure about that. I'd say it's somewhere 200mg. As for pump it was not strong, maybe it just didn't work for me. Focus and energy were all elevated, but not enough in comparison to, let's say, cardio igniter (I pretty much like it) I usually use different pre-workout supplements for different days. on biceps/triceps day I used pump igniter - didn't feel great changes. The day before yesterday I used no xplode rtd and it gave me a better pump.

tgrijalva's Rating
Red Raspberry

Not too impressed by this product. I got a free sample with my last Bodybuilding.com order and the sample packet was 1 1/2 servings. I decided to take the full packet for an added boost. This did nothing for me! Plus the flavor was weird too. Like a generic flavored water. I usually use Assault, White Flood or Super Pump and generally get good workouts in with those. Won't be wasting my money on this.

TnRob's Rating
Cherry Limeade

TnRob did not leave a written review for this product.

Slakk44's Rating
Cherry Limeade

This is an awesome product. It takes a few sessions, but about the third time using it you will definitely feel and see the results. With 8oz of water one scoop of pump igniter mixes very well in a shaker with little residue left over. Each rep is amplified by this supp. Halfway through my workout, my veins are definitely bulging and my skin is pretty tight. I love the carnosyn/beta alanine HCL combo, I get an awesome rush of energy from both that sustains pretty well throughout my workout, definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to increase pump and have an awesome rush of energy through their workout, awesome product Top Secret Nutrition.