Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.8
Cherry Limeade

captainkrafty's Rating
Grape

I've tried many pre-workouts, C4, Anarchy, Surge, the Curse, and finally this, and it really put all the others to rest. While I'm not a huge fan of proprietary blends the Pump Igniter makes good use of what they put in here, the 300ish mg of caffeine light me up like a rocket during my workouts. I've seen that for some people they get an upset stomach, I had this problem my first few uses but I think its because my body did not tolerate it at first. Now I can rely on one scoop for a workout, and knowing that I build resistance to preworkouts rather quickly this is remarkable. Aside from all the pluses I will say that the jitters/crash I get after it is horrible; I work out early in the morning and then have class and its a struggle to make it through. I try to drink a lot of water to flush it out of my system but sometimes it gets the better of me. Flavor wise the grape is great, its an artificial grape flavor but I love it. I really want to try the cherry limeade flavor, and given that this is generally on buy one get one free I just might pick up some in the future. All in all aside from the crash and intolerance during the first few uses I love the Pump Igniter.

prithviraj18's Rating

One straight trip to the toilet. It causes me massive stomach upset.

PaintPir's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Got a free bottle from TSN, pretty average across the board with good focus and improved mood but I noticed no noticeable increase in pumps and the flavor didn't blow me away. Good value but the lack of pumps really disappointing. Also loses points for being a prop blend formula

jcmelton's Rating
Red Raspberry

Great flavor to give you a change from the normal market flavors. This pre workout formula will give you a need boost to get you through your workouts for sure. It is not an overly stim product which works great for me to be able to use in my evening workouts. I get a great vascular pump from this product that feel amazing. TSN did it right with this one.

taydbear7's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Another winner from TSN. The flavor of pink lemonade was really great. It reminded me of crystal light pink lemonade. The best thing about this product is the clean energy. It's steady energy throughout a hard intense workout without the heavy crash. Also no bad aftertaste and not crazy jitters to speak of. While the pumps is good and the focus was on point the energy is the strong point. The profile is pretty good but would have love for them to have creatine but it has againe sulfate, beta-alanine and 300 mg of caffeine to get you through. I recommend this product and you won't be disappointed.

AnimalStrength's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Got the chance to review this pre workout from TSN, this product was below average to be honest from the others one out there. It gave me a great rush of energy my heart rate at times was to high and I felt uncomfortable that was at 2 scoops. It gave me some ok pumps and I felt the energy boost flat lined drastically during the end of the training session. I did feel the Beta Alanine from this , one good thing maybe the strongest point of this product was the focus it gave me I had great focus. The mixture was good for this product some particles and residue were at the bottom of the mixture as well when settled. the taste of it was average felt like it had a lot of sugar and the after taste was there and sort of not pleasant.

lucasm1111's Rating

Pump igniter had me in the gym ready for more the pump was great the energy was there even after I was done with my workout. The mixability was great too and flavor was spot on it was grape flavored. There was just a little bit of clumpieness when I first opened it up but I mixed it with a fork and all is good all in all a great preworkout to add to any sport.

Mikeythatsnice's Rating

Mikeythatsnice did not leave a written review for this product.

youxley24's Rating
Red Raspberry

This will get the job done for about 2 weeks and then my body completely was like immune to it. It adjusted (or wore off) fairly quicker than most other preworkouts I've taken (C4, Jack3d, HemoRage, etc.). Don't get me wrong, the pumps I had when I started on it were great and I felt like my muscles were about to explode through my skin. Also, another down side was that after using it on some workouts I felt pretty sick to the point of puking. That has only happened to me on muscletech's neurocore which was bad. Wasn't a bad deal for the price, I just won't be going back to it.

BIackJack's Rating
Red Raspberry

the powder turn to rock after some months pretty average flavor not bad effects afterall 6/10

Tspeng8's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great preworkout!!! Tastes great, gave me an intense energized pump! Solid product! Would recommend it to anyone who is serious about throwing some weight!

matty316's Rating
Pink Lemonade

First off thanks to Sean26607 and everyone else at Team TSN for allowing me to try this product out for a promo. I used it for a week for all of my training sessions to give it a good run. I followed the label directions for the first 2 days to get a feel for PI since I have never tried it before. 1 scoop in 12 oz of water. PI mixes perfectly and is easily swallowed. I could feel the beta-alanine start to kick in after about 10 minutes. PI gave me plenty of energy, focus, and also a good pump during my upper body sessions. I went with 2 scoops for the rest of the sessions. This is where PI really excelled. I was able to make it through all of my toughest sessions with ease. With no loss of energy or crash later on. This is a great PWO.

Blake2732's Rating
Pink Lemonade

With 300mg of caffeine this is a hard hitting pre-workout! The energy is really good, but a full scoop was a bit much for me caffeine wise... I still wanted to take a full scoop for the pump though! Catch22 haha. The pink lemonade flavor was really good for a pre-workout. The product mixes with no issues. I am not a big fan of the proprietary blend, but I appreciate that it discloses the amount of caffeine, and I think there are a lot of really good ingredients in this product. I would just like to know how much of each product there was! Overall good pre-workout, reasonably price, worth a shot in my opinion!

DK_82's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I was generously given a tub of Pump Igniter from TSN to review. As an Olympic weightlifter, I don't take preworkouts for a pump. I take them for intense focus and energy. I've tried lots of tubs and samples of other preworkouts and I can genuinely say that Pump Igniter is my new favorite. 1.5 scoops gives me amazing focus and energy to get through my lifts. I found myself resting less between sets and getting my work done faster. I used Pump Igniter in my preparation for the Arnold Weightlifting Championships and during my session. My training prior to the Arnold was the best meet prep I've ever had and I had a lifetime PR lift and PR total at the competition. I can honestly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great preworkout for focus and energy during their workouts. I did give the Pink Lemonade flavor a 7/10. It has a strong artificial taste and didn't resemble real pink lemonade too strongly. The flavor isn't bad per se, just not amazing. Regardless, it won't stop me from ordering more tubs of Pump Igniter in the future!

LollyLifts2015's Rating
Pink Lemonade

First off, I absolutely love the Pink Lemonade flavor. It has a tart/sour flavor without actually being tart nor sour (is that even possible?). It's not overtly sweet like 90% of PWO I've tried which I LOVE. PWO which are too sweet tend to make me nauseous, so Pump Igniter Pink Lemonade hits the spot - I could drink this all day. Even mixed with 8oz of water, it's spot on flavor-wise. However, I noticed some stomach cramping when mixed with too little water (if you're stim-sensitive you can avoid this by adding in more water, simple as that). The energy and focus was A+. I had laser focus and the energy was phenomenal. I noticed vascularity (for me=rare!). Strength was increased, as well as training time. I highly recommend this product.

Bigsef77's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I am a big fan of Top Secret stuff & this was no exception. This gives you good clean energy without that "cracked out feeling". This one does not hit an heavy up front as some of the competitors but by the end of your workout, you will be amazed how many sets you pump out. Big fan of this stuff & will definitey buy again. Cherry limeade is very yummy

FaurckkkMyronn's Rating
Pink Lemonade

This might be my new favorite pre, excellent pumps, tons of energy, and amazing flavor. I knew it would be good when I opened up and it smelled like cotton candy. Love the 300mg of caffeine, and has a good blend of ingredients.

ahawk01's Rating
Pink Lemonade

One of my favorite Pre workouts. It's got a great mixture of focus, pump, and energy. I love the grape flavor more like grape popsicle from when I was a kid. Great job on the pink lemonade. The flavor is more of a candy lemonade! Nice spin and break from the norm!

papi93's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Mixed up Pump Igniter in my bb.com shaker cup and there was no issues with left over residue on the sides or the bottom. Pink Lemonade has a high bb.com store tasting rating and for a good reason...Top Secret Nutrition knows how to flavor their products well. It is nice only needing one scoop to get a high dose of caffeine (300mg). The tub lasts much longer and it not expensive to begin with. The store has run a lot of BOGO's for the pre-workout Pump Igniter. The thing that really stood out on my first dose was the nice pump I got in my quads during my leg workout. My second dose helped me hold onto my strength-endurance throughout the chest/triceps/calves workout. Both workouts had focused energy and good strength gains. A tip for those buying Pump Igniter...refrigerate it if you have to stop your training and restart it. This helps prevent it from clumping up on you.

LazyBastard's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Energy: 8.5/10 So, let me say that many of the high caffeine pre's I've taken get me hyped up like a crackhead for the workout but I feel like crap and sometimes wind up with a headache afterwards. I have tried some non-stim pump products that seem to help keep me from getting this crash lately. Pump Igniter is so loaded with ingredients that there is no need to add in another pre, though. And I did, in fact, feel fine throughout and long afterwards. I didn't get the hyped up, high heart-rate effect I get from many other products with tons of caffeine. It was a much cleaner, constant energy and I feel great hours after my workout. I don't know which ingredients (between this and another pump product I have tried recently that has helped with this) have this effect on me, but I really just don't get the crash after my workouts that I've gotten in the past. Pump: 7/10 I'm not sure that I get the best pumps ever from this, but that is so subjective and hard to compare. Especially since it is so dependent on the workouts and rep scheme you're using. Flavor: 8/10 I tried the Pink Lemonade flavor. It was nothing mind-blowing but taste is one of the last things I worry about in a pre. It was good and it was subtle. I can appreciate that. I don't want to feel like I'm sucking down Kool-Aid right before a workout. Value: 10/10 This product has a very thorough profile and I feel there is no reason to ever combine it with another product. The price alone is good, plus it is clearly a standalone product. I think, dollar for dollar, this is the best pre I've taken. So, I really am glad I tried this product. I will certainly add it to my list of pre-workouts and boot out a few of the ones that clearly do not perform as well as this one. I would give it a solid 8.5/10 Overall.