Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.7
7.9
7.9

JH34PG's Rating

Product provided a good pump and energy on 1.5 scoops. Vascularity was good but greatly disappeared when I left the gym.

blokpost's Rating

I'll start with taste - it's one of the best flavors I've ever tried. mixability is fine (nearly ideal). As for effects - it was not strong for me. 1 scoop seemed a bit underdosed 1.5 scoops were really nice. At 1.5 serving I did feel nice beta-alanine tingles . Although label claims there is 300 mg caffeine in it, I'm not sure about that. I felt like there was 200 mg. As for pump - it was OK, I did feel that blood flow in my arms. Focus and energy were all quite elevated, but not enough in comparison to, let's say, cardio igniter (I pretty much like it) *Have to update my review - with continuous use Pump igniter started to show its best sides. I noticed improved vascularization and quite good pumps.

perezea's Rating
Grape

I tried this today for a 5:30 am workout. I'm a firefighter and I will say that I was super skeptical because no matter what, my workouts get interrupted for all types of situations, calls and questions. I took it at 5:19 am and by 5:30, I could feel a significant increase in my focus. Nothing too crazy but good. I did notice an increase in strength, I didn't push it though because I didn't want to hurt myself, but I feel that if I wanted to I could've, which I will try tomorrow. As I mentioned, I can't tell you how many times my workouts get interrupted and sure enough I had to stop working out because the fire alarm went out. returned to my workout and no problem focusing. Good Product over all.

Gmp1228's Rating
Red Raspberry

Gmp1228 did not leave a written review for this product.

stevendreesman's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The ONLY reason this product doesn't get a 10 for me is the flavor. But in my opinion, most pre's are fairly harsh anyway. But the effects are well worth it for me. I'm very focused and my energy levels are through the roof, even on lower carb days.

williamp8974's Rating
Cherry Limeade

To begin, i'm a pump guy. If a pre gives me energy but an ok pump its not for me. I've been through many pre's, From shotgun,to C4,to bullnox,platinum-pre, and the one ive consider to give me the best pump Animal Pump, to mention a few. But this HAS TOPPED ALL OF THE ABOVE. The Vascularity obtained was beyond amazing. Intense pumps throughout my whole workout. felt like my arms were gonna blow! and not to mention another main factor the FOCUS I had during the whole workout! yesss that energy also lasted throughout as well. NO JITTERS! loved this stuff. Definitely will continue buying!

iLovemyLuxe's Rating
Cherry Limeade

great pre workout. Had a blast doing a log for this product. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163462341&p=1286150161&posted=1#post1286150161

MsEsquire's Rating

My favorite pre workout! Love the pump I get from this supp! Clean energy, no crash. My go to for every workout, esp fasted AM training.

rdunning92's Rating
Red Raspberry

When it comes to using a preworkout, I tend to be on the fence since I feel like most are just expensive flavored stimulants. With pump igniter, I definitely feel an increase in mental focus, the pumps are insane, and I only need one-two scoops as opposed to three-five from other preworkouts. The mixability is great and the flavors are pretty good. I like the red raspberry and the cherry limeade is really good too. The other thing I noticed with pump igniter is that the effects last throughout your entire workout. Usually with a preworkout, I'd feel the results for like 20 minutes but with this product, I'm shocked at how long the effects last without the annoying crash.

gyman2000's Rating

is nice pump i ues that about 6 month is good but the problem make me stay up i use 1 scope and half

Blacryan's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter is now one of my favorite pre-workouts I've ever tried. The flavor is top notch, I don't know if I've tasted a better pre-workout before. Plus it doesn't have the burning pepper type things you sometime experience in other pre-workouts. It mixes incredibly well and gives you a fantastic energizing boost. The pump I receive when in the gym is amazing. I really can't say enough good things about Pump Igniter. I'm going to try another flavor at some point, but so far you can't go wrong with Pink Lemonade!

satkrit's Rating

This is my first shot at a PWO and i dont have a benchmark for comparison. The Positives: Pump Igniter did everything it claimed. It gave me noticeable pumps and definition and few veins popping out from inside. The first week was effective with 1 scoop but after the second week I needed 1.5 scoops to feel the energy in me. Flavours pretty good.. The Negatives: If your opening one tub id recommend you finish it at the latest (within a month if possible). I had bought Grape flavour which had a distinct grapey purple colour in the beginning with but over time turned Green. Towards the last three scoops i had lots of digestion issues. I do believe the product has a decaying tendency over a months time so please finish it in a month once uve opened the tub.

quiknutz's Rating
Red Raspberry

Ignited my muscles with PUMP IGNITER!!! Drop a scoop or two and wait for the tingles then go kill it!!! Taste:10 I had the Red Raspberry, The flavor is not bad at all, it taste good enough to have day after day for a pre-workout but i liked it so much i only use it on my high rep days. Mixability:9 No problem here, stuff mixes up nice and easy with a blender ball. Effectiveness:9 This product definitely got me driven to hit the gym, it also gave me some pretty good focus. I had some pretty good workouts, but you should definitely stack this with some sort of creatine if you want to get stronger lifts in while using this, because you will definitely have the energy and focus. Pump:8 I did get crazy muscle pumps from this and I also had some pretty darn good vascularity from this. My veins really started popping out in my arms and forearms, really nice visual effect to turn heads. I would have really liked to experience some more muscle pumps from this though, but the vascularity was crazy. Energy & Endurance:9 Now, I am fairly high stimulant tolerant, but this stuff definitely wakes me up! I felt a good energy take over me within minutes of taking this, and I would wake right up ready to go. My Endurance was pretty darn good too. This is definitely one to take when you are tired and need to wake up! This stuff also gave me consistent beta-alanine tingles. Also, never got crashes off of this, surprisingly with the giant caffeine doses. Overall:9 I do have to say, I like this stuff, and it definitely has it's use,it is a solid choice if you need something that really wakes you up. I wish that this gave me a little more power, but in saying that, this would be awesome to stack with a creatine supplement and I do plan to do that in the future.

cory2731's Rating
Cherry Limeade

this review is for the Cherry Limeaide flavor of PUMP IGNITER which i thought was VERY good! i found my sweet spot to be at 1.5 servings and the product mixed easily and completely with just a tiny bit of residue. ive used TSNs CARDIO Igniter in the past and in my opinion and for my particular wants and needs, PUMP IGNITER is a far superior product. the energy and strength provided is smooth and longlasting with no crash or jitters. focus is strong and the pumps are OUTSTANDING. this is all quite understandable when you look at the ingredient profile....nothing but quality ingredients like Carnosyn, Beta Alanine HCL, L- Citrulline and Astragin. i was extremely pleased with the results i received from PUMP IGNITER and will definitely be incorporating it into my long-term training regimen.....highly recommended.

Curl Master's Rating

Very good supplement. Really noticed how good the beta alanine HCl absorbed into my system. Could feel tingling in my head. Very good recovery between sets, endurance, and strength. Made improvements in all of my sets when I took 1 1/2 scoops.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Good pre didnt get a crash, focus was very good taste was even better!

antonioe726's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I have taken a lot of Pre-workouts and this by far is the best one. I have taken it for quite some while now and it always gives me a great pump and an increase in motivation at the gym. I feel like my muscles are going to explode because of the pump I get! Veins popping out of everywhere. Best way to take this is on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before you hit the gym.

AcquireFunds's Rating

I really like TSN's stuff across the board. Good pump overall, I sometimes will mix this with a non-stim PWO to make sure I get full dosaging.

qstick99's Rating
Cherry Limeade

Overall one of the better micro dosed PWO's available. With 300mg of caffeine I never felt jittery or crashed after using. Great flow of energy and focus with this product. The Beta Alanine HCL is a great addition as well as beet root, pretty good pumps and focus stood out as well, give it a try