Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.8
Grape

hustondm's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pump Igniter was recommended to me by a friend, and it was a great suggestion! I had to move my workouts from afternoon to VERY early morning. Pump Igniter is the only pre-workout that I can trust to get me awake quickly, power me through my workouts with really strong focus, and keep me going for hours afterwards. I have noticed a fairly decent crash after it wears off sometimes, but that also depends on my activity level post-workout. Taste is pretty good for a pre-workout, not overly acidic or intense. It is a well-balanced and powerful supplement. I highly recommend it if you are looking to add a heavy intensity and major energy to your workouts.

MidnightHawk's Rating
Cherry Limeade

I practically loved this TSN Pump igniter for the pump and energy it gave me. It put me in the perfect mood to lift some heavy weight every time used it so the added motivation was a plus. No jittery feelings at all. Mixed up really easy for me. The cherry limeade is the only flavor I have tried and it was delicious tasting. I would recommend this as a pre-wo supplement if you want a good product worth the money.

ebrunworth's Rating

This is my favorite pre-workout. It really is liquid motivation! It doesn't matter how crappy/lazy/tired I am feeling, if I down a shot of this stuff I feel like I can kick some iron *** about 15 minutes later. It's never let me down! Disolveability is a little lacking, sometimes I see small clumps that are hanging out at the bottom of my shaker after I've already mixed it up. That's really no big deal to me, though. I've tried both red raspberry and cherry limeade flavors (not available through BB.com). Cherry limeade is my absolute favorite and the one I keep buying. Red raspberry tastes.... gross. It doesn't have a true raspberry flavor, more just like an bowl of berries that has been sitting out in the heat for days and has gone bad. Not good. However, for everything red raspberry lacks cherry limeade makes up for. I think it tastes like a Sonic drink (Midwestern thing, I know) and that makes me a happy girl! I don't buy anything else anymore.

Lapique's Rating

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

PylesStyle's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I gotta say this is now in my top five pw's. Great focus, good pump and no crash. Only bad thing is if you're sensitive to beta alanine thus may not be for you. Other than that I highly recommend giving it a try you will not be disappointed!

superpal08's Rating

This is a great pre-workout within 15mins I can already feel the beta alanine kicking in and the pump and focus to just workout. It gets me really pumped up for the gym. I feel I am able to push myself a lot farther and squeeze one more rep out. It does also increase my mood and really gets me in the mood to want to workout. It does have 300mg of caffeine but since I use a lot of stims I get no jitterness at all. Tastes great,mixes fast, acts fast and is an all around great pre-workout!

justh8me's Rating
Pink Lemonade

First off thanks to the Top Secret reps for hooking me up with a tub of Pump Igniter to try out! ****ght, so I have used this on 5 different workouts now and have a pretty good idea of how good this stuff is. Taste: 9.5/10 (I got the Pink Lemonade, and this stuff is amazing. Every time I drink it I think of Bazooka Bubble Gum. Awesome.) Energy: 8.0/10 (Solid energy, not to much on the jittery side, get a little shakey but nothing major) Focus: 8.5/10 (Focus has been really good. I have been able to keep the intensity up pretty well through most of the workouts) Pump: 9.5/10 (OK, its is called Pump Igniter, and for good reason. This stuff will leave you feeling swole for sure!) Overall: 8.88/10 Again, this pump is crazy. I did some n

Samsdaddy0525's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I had the privilege of receiving a free 30 serving tub of TSN's Pump Igniter and I wanted to get several workouts under my belt before giving it a review. From a pure energy standpoint, this product always delivered and delivered in a timely manner. Granted it has 300 mg of caffeine per serving, but I often took only half a serving and had more than enough energy to spare. The focus was there and I never crashed on it. What I did with Pump Igniter was really mix it up. I would take a third to half scoop first thing in the morning at times for a near instant energy kick. Sometimes I would stack some creatine with it pre workout. I would even take a third of a scoop as a mid afternoon pick me up. Each time, it delivered clean, quick energy and I did receive a solid pump with this which I was surprised considering the small serving size. Pump Igniter mixed easily with little need to add more water. I do prefer complete, pre workout products, and that is why I would give this a 9 and not a 10. But, there is no denying the clean energy and focus you get from this product each and every time.

SLynn46's Rating

Overall a good preworkout at a great price. In my opinion, it delivers more in terms of energy than pump, but it still elicits an adequate pump as well. I had the Cherry Limeade flavor and my impression was that the flavor was good, but not great. I've had better tasting pres and I've had much worse. The flavor gets the job done. The mixability is great with no foam and few if any floaters/sinkers. Overall this is a great value when it comes to preworkout options.

tommydec02's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I got to try this preworkout courtesy of TSN. I used this product for a lil over a week and i really enjoyed this preworkout. The pink lemonade flavor tastes amazing. Tastes just like a lemon bar, sweet with a lil tart to it. This preworkout gave me great focus and the nootropics kept me in a great mood. I would def recommend this prewworkout.

KBoss302's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I received 9 samples packets of Pump Igniter from TSN to try out, and I gotta say, I’m pretty frickin’ impressed. For me, the energy is PERFECT. 300mg of caffeine per serving + a host of other nootropic ingredients hit that sweet spot of mental and physical stimulation for me. Lots of energy, motivation flowing freely on tap, and incredible focus that stayed with me throughout the entire workout. I felt like a BEAST :) Regarding the pumps...I took a look at this prop blend and I didn’t expect too much. Holy hell was I wrong! I’m naturally a vascular guy and I get some pretty wicked pumps on my own. But this product really took my vascularity and pump to that next level of craziness. Regarding the taste and flavoring, the flavors are lighter in taste and not overly strong. This I actually prefer because I don’t feel like I’m ingesting a massive amount of artificial sweeteners. Light, sweet, and just right, IMO. Of the flavors I tried, Cherry Limeade is my favorite. It’s a lighter Cherry Limeade flavor, but in a cold glass of water, it’s abso-frickin-lutely incredible. Love it! Fruit Punch, too, is great, and so too is the Pink Lemonade. Overall, I think TSN has done an exceptional job with the flavoring. My only knock against this product is the prop blend. I’d like to see them move away from this. But to their credit, TSN does list the total amount of caffeine per serving so you can easily and responsibly manage your caffeine intake throughout the day. Other than that, Pump Igniter has delivered an incredible pre-workout experience every time I’ve used it, and if you’re on the fence about it, I think you’ll really like the experience it has to offer.

TreatnHerRight's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Based on 9 Sample Packets: This pre-workout was definitely better than I had expected! The ENERGY was definitely top notch with 300 grams of caffeine, i would rate this as a 10/10! The FOCUS was pretty good as well, helped my keep my mind on my workout and felt easier to get my supersets in! The PUMP(8/10) with this was also great, was soon as i touched the weights my veins definitely came out of my body! The TASTE was great for the Cherry Limeade(9/10) and the Pink Lemonade(10/10), but i didn't like the Fruit Punch(6.5/10). The flavors weren't too strong, but they actually tasted like the name of them! The MIXABILITY of all of these were 10/10 easily mixed into the suggested 8-12oz of water with no residue left anywhere. The only thing i would like would be to have a fully transparent ingredient label! Would i recommend this: I 100% would, especially the Pink lemonade flavor!

Deluz's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade Pump Igniter was an awesome preworkout. Not only is this a great tasting product but it does exactly what it states. Serious Pumps, quality energy, and long lasting energy. Even if I worked out late at night I had a pump in the post-workout period and even when I got home. I found this to hit me hard right away, provide incredible energy, and continue to stream energy for a long lasting time. The amount of caffeine is high as this is not a low stimulated product. If you are going to take this product be cautious as it is powerful. I would highly suggest this product if you are a stimulant junkie, need a kick in the butt and want to push your workouts to another level.

Alaskaaa's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Got this off a BOGO deal so I couldn't pass it up. Offers a solid dosage of caffeine to get you going, being pretty stim tolerant I can still feel a good energy kick so it gives a good smooth energy in my opinion without cracking you out. Focus, can't say too much as I don't really pay attention to focus factors in preworkouts other than what I experienced with craze. Offers decent pumps and vascularity, don't know the dosages due to prop blend but I can get some pretty good blood flow going while using this. Tastes great and refreshing, overall a solid preworkout that I would recommend to somebody.

Tspeng8's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Great preworkout!!! Tastes great, gave me an intense energized pump! Solid product! Would recommend it to anyone who is serious about throwing some weight!

bsaltzman's Rating
Red Raspberry

This is the best pre I have ever had. Whether I am going heavy or light, it always seems to do the job and get me ready for a good lift.

knighthj2's Rating
Pink Lemonade

The pink lemonade flavor was a little tart, other than that this product is great. I use this pre on bis/tris day and the pump I feel in my arms is amazing. Using this product has given me the best pump I've ever had during a workout with or without any pre! Great buy!

jeffjones1332's Rating
Grape
Pink Lemonade

I would like to thank Sean26607 and TSN for the opportunity to try out Pump Igniter.Nice pre with great flavors.The Pink Lemonade tastes like just that and the Grape tastes like Grape Double Bubble Gum I used to get for 5 cents,very good.Supplied me with clean,non crash or jitter inducing,lasting energy.The pumps I got were pretty good,I have only got better pumps from a few other products out of the many I've tried.Mixes completely and easily in a shaker.Energy,focus,strength and endurance were all on point,helping me get through some tough workouts.Good profile as well,although the only knock I have is that all ingredients aren't listed with their dosages/amounts seperately,but thats not huge.All in all,great pre that I will definitely use again and tell others about.

JPW760's Rating

Works well and helps give that extra energy to get through your workout. Taste was good got the cherry limeade flavor. Can feel a little jittery though not too bad.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Taste GREAT -Mixes great, no grit at bottom -High Beta Alanine content(Made me itch, thats when I know it's time to go!) -300mg caffeine stated on label! (I am stim tolerant so when I read that I was stoked) -Citrulline and Agmatine -Price per serving is great-less than $1 a scoop, and you DONT need more than 1 scoop