Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Reviews

7.9
Pink Lemonade
7.9

Rbot90's Rating

I really enjoyed this preworkout. I was lucky enough to try the red raspberry flavor and it was a good flavor. Not the best but definitely better than others I've tried. I usually chug my pre workouts so it's not a big deal I don't usually sip on it. That's the only downside to this pre, the effect to this was great I had a serious pump and great energy thT last the whole workout. Another great thing was I felt this throughout the whole tub. Usually by the end I don't feel it as much as I do at the start but this did not disappoint. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who wants a pre workout of great quality that last the whole tub through!

rabigjr's Rating
Red Raspberry

Love taste red raspberry great and also good heart rate went up

hermes1984's Rating

I normally don't take the time to review products but I want to share with the bodybuilding.com world that this product is THE standard. I've tried Jack3d, Hyde, C4, NO Explode, you name it. A lot of these products will give you a small edge in the gym but pump Ignitor was a solid consistent boost. Not only did I feel the need to work out harder but the pumps I got especially during those last few reps was amazing. You feel it instantly and before you leave the house you will be ready to beat down the gym door. I was taking up to 3 scoops a day of Hyde and C4 which means a bottle was gone in 2 weeks or less. 1 scoop of Pump Ignitor and I'm ready to hit the weights.

JewelJensen's Rating

Liquid Motivation – PUMP IGNITER – TOP SECRET Appropriately noted on the package sample I received of Pump Igniter is: Liquid Motivation. I had the pleasure of doing samples before but this is a full out review after using is for consecutive weeks. Serving size: Tolerant and i use 2 scoops - suggested 1 -2 scoops Mixability and Taste: There was no problem with this product mixing and the taste was perfect. It was not too strong of a lemonade flavor and I enjoyed the refreshing taste of this product. Energy drive focus power and pump: This product definitely gave me the pump and power that I needed to do my let workouts and left me with a nice pump.. I wish the pump was more bu the focus was spot on and the clarity intense. Overall I would rate this product a 9.5/10 due to my wanting a larger pump but primarily to the intense focus and power which is gave me and kept me going through leg and ab day without letting me down ¾ the way through the workout. Taste and Mixability: As with any product everyone pallet is different but I found this very enjoyable and refreshing. Again I wish it had more pump but I would assume for most people it would have not been an issue. Awesome product and will be purchasing more. Thank you. Jewel

IK9's Rating
Grape

I tried Pump Igniter because a friend recommended it to me. I am happy to say that I was immediately impressed by how good this product tasted. Specifically, I thought it was going to be harsh in taste but it wasn't. Next, I felt the Beta-Alanine tingles almost immediately, which tells me that it is not underdosed. After doing a few sets of Leg Press, I noticed a great pump in my quads. Overall, I would recommend this product to any lifter from novice to advanced.

WillWork4supps's Rating
Red Raspberry

I got to try red raspberry and while the taste wasn't that great to me it gave me a lot of energy but also made me a bit jittery as I'm not use to that much caffeine anymore. It did kick in pretty fast, so that's a big plus for me since I wake up and go to the gym first thing. It did do what it was suppose to and gave me a great pump! It also mixed pretty good and didn't leave any clumps behind.

FatGuyMind's Rating
Red Raspberry

Got a chance to try out a tub of the Red Raspberry the product was named correctly. Within a bout 20 minutes i could feel it start taking effect and i could see my arms getting more vascular. Ive been using it for arms and chest workouts, which i like getting the pump out of most. I could see and feel a bigger pump from using this product. Taste was really good, it had a nice fruity taste to it. The powder itself is kinda gritty but the mixbility is great. No clumps, no layer of powder on the bottom of the cup. Mixes nice and smooth. This does contain 300mg of caffeine per scoop, so if you are stim sensitive you want to be cautious. I am fairly tolerant to stims so a scoop and a half was perfect for me. It gave me GREAT PUMPS and very good energy. Would definitely recommend this product to Pump Junkies, to at least try it.

RedSox1990's Rating
Red Raspberry

Highly recommend this PWO. I've tried both Grape and Red Raspberry. The grape I didn't really like taste wise but the Red Raspberry is much better. Energy wise this is one of the most effective PWOs for me. Its not just the caffeine either because I have taken other PWOs with similar caffeine content and have not had the same energy boost. It also gives me a bit of tunnel vision which I like since I feel more locked in and concentrated. Overall the profile is solid and TSN usually has great deals on it to make it even more appealing.

Getbig831's Rating
Red Raspberry

I had the Red Raspberry flavor and enjoyed the taste. Pump Igniter does what it is designed to do, give you the extra boost you need to get through your workouts. This is the first PWO ive tried with beet root extract and I feel like that helped supply great pumps, along with the citrulline and agmatine. The pump and focus are nice here but may almost be out shined by the high caffeine content. Just a personal preference but I think less is more when it comes to caffeine. While I did not crash, I was left somewhat jittery. Overall solid job here by TSN

DavidZiegler's Rating
Red Raspberry

Tasted fine and it got the job done. Took it about thirty minutes before training my back and before I was at the gym I started feel the caffeine. I trained hard and my heart rate was up. Good stuff, not my favorite but just a fine choice non-the-less

giraffe123's Rating
Red Raspberry

The flavor was great, it mixed perfectly. I decided to try out the red raspberry flavor and was not disappointed. This product tastes fantastic, and the red raspberry flavor was a nice change my usual watermelon-flavored supplements. It really gives me the kick I need in the gym, and I was able to get a great pump. I used a full scoop and it gave me the beta alanine tingles, which I love. Caffeine content is kind of high, so if you're new to stimulants, I would maybe start at 1/2 scoop. Energy hits hard and fast... I would say within 10-15 minutes max. Can't go wrong with the flavor or price either. All around solid product put out by TSN!

Aramirezjr's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Flavor, mixability, and pumps are great at 1 scoop for me. The scoop is a lot smaller than most PWO, so this must be nicely concentrated. It did not take at all long to mix and was completely dissolved in 15 oz of water. One thing I did notice which caused me to make a doubletake was that when I opened it the first time the powder smelled of bubblegum flavor, but when you taste it, really nice pink lemonade flavor that is not overly sweet or over powering. You get really nice pumps that last initially for about 45min-1hr which is great. I would highly recommended adding this PWO to any stack to get you really motivated at the gym.

JH34PG's Rating

Product provided a good pump and energy on 1.5 scoops. Vascularity was good but greatly disappeared when I left the gym.

blokpost's Rating

I'll start with taste - it's one of the best flavors I've ever tried. mixability is fine (nearly ideal). As for effects - it was not strong for me. 1 scoop seemed a bit underdosed 1.5 scoops were really nice. At 1.5 serving I did feel nice beta-alanine tingles . Although label claims there is 300 mg caffeine in it, I'm not sure about that. I felt like there was 200 mg. As for pump - it was OK, I did feel that blood flow in my arms. Focus and energy were all quite elevated, but not enough in comparison to, let's say, cardio igniter (I pretty much like it) *Have to update my review - with continuous use Pump igniter started to show its best sides. I noticed improved vascularization and quite good pumps.

perezea's Rating
Grape

I tried this today for a 5:30 am workout. I'm a firefighter and I will say that I was super skeptical because no matter what, my workouts get interrupted for all types of situations, calls and questions. I took it at 5:19 am and by 5:30, I could feel a significant increase in my focus. Nothing too crazy but good. I did notice an increase in strength, I didn't push it though because I didn't want to hurt myself, but I feel that if I wanted to I could've, which I will try tomorrow. As I mentioned, I can't tell you how many times my workouts get interrupted and sure enough I had to stop working out because the fire alarm went out. returned to my workout and no problem focusing. Good Product over all.

Gmp1228's Rating
Red Raspberry

Gmp1228 did not leave a written review for this product.

stevendreesman's Rating
Cherry Limeade

The ONLY reason this product doesn't get a 10 for me is the flavor. But in my opinion, most pre's are fairly harsh anyway. But the effects are well worth it for me. I'm very focused and my energy levels are through the roof, even on lower carb days.

williamp8974's Rating
Cherry Limeade

To begin, i'm a pump guy. If a pre gives me energy but an ok pump its not for me. I've been through many pre's, From shotgun,to C4,to bullnox,platinum-pre, and the one ive consider to give me the best pump Animal Pump, to mention a few. But this HAS TOPPED ALL OF THE ABOVE. The Vascularity obtained was beyond amazing. Intense pumps throughout my whole workout. felt like my arms were gonna blow! and not to mention another main factor the FOCUS I had during the whole workout! yesss that energy also lasted throughout as well. NO JITTERS! loved this stuff. Definitely will continue buying!

iLovemyLuxe's Rating
Cherry Limeade

great pre workout. Had a blast doing a log for this product. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163462341&p=1286150161&posted=1#post1286150161