Top Secret Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Extract Reviews

7.9
Good

Garciania Cambogia Extract. First off, I din't think I would see much change or notice anything different from this, because every supplement I take seems to just do nothing. After taking this for around 2 weeks, I noticed that I ate less, which was excellent for me because I had bad eating habits with junk food. I started to notice that my body fat % slowly, slowly went down. I went from 21 to 16% since I had used this. I felt fuller when I did eat also, I found myself craving a lot of salmon for some odd reason when I took these pills to, but then again every human has a different response to everything. This product was really amazing, I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to maintain their health in good condition, or to also lose a bit of weight. It's help't me focus a bit more every morning when I take some, and also help't me maintain a steady eating habit. I find myself craving mostly fish and chicken with this supplement, which is a GREAT thing for body building. I have found my digestive system to also work a bit faster, and better since taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract. All in all this product was amazing for me I give it a solid 9 on 10. The prize is very good, and the pills are easy to swallow. The only downfall for me was that they did not last long because I took a lot, their should maybe be around 20 more inside every bottle. Great product, great price, I feel like their needs to be a bit more inside though. Other than all that, very satisfied with this product.

Jul 31, 2013 |