Top Secret Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Extract Reviews

7.7
Good

So, my Top Secret Garcinia experience was neither super impressive, nor super disappointing. I did like that there were no jitters and no feelings of nausea (some of the other brands, like Simply Garcinia left me feeling a bit woozy on an empty stomach). The weight loss with Top Secret Nutrition was eh, average, but again, if you have a sensitive stomach, it's a pretty decent trade off. I would say though, still, that this was probably the third most effective brand I've tried with regards to actual number of pounds lost. The most was with a brand called LipoVida -- but I literally wanted to vomit ever day that I took them. Plus I heard that 80% HCA wasn't actually legal or possible (I'm not an attorney or a doctor/scientist, so don't quote me on that - just passing along what I heard) The best so far for actual weight loss for me plus no nausea has been Pure GCE (I ordered mine through the site 'bestgarciniacambogiapills' dot com. Again, if you don't mind the jitters and all that jazz, it may be worth your time to check out the LipoVida brand. Otherwise, Pure GCE gets my vote.

Mar 13, 2015 |