Top Secret Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Extract Reviews

Good
7.8

Great product mostly for its appetite suppression factors. I had a 10 lb reduction in a month with NO CHANGES in diet and exercise. Just didn't feel as hungry while taking this 3x per day (2 capsules) about 30 minutes before my meals. Ordering more now. Be cautious, not all brands of this extract work the same (WalMart brand didn't work at all for me.

Well to be honest Garcinia Cambogia has truly worked for me. I have lost 10 Ibs in 1 month, though it claims that the weight loss is also possible without following a diet routine which is true but in such case the weight loss would be minimal. After reading decent amount of reviews online I decided to buy premium garcinia cambogia only from www.garciniacambogiaextractt..com/buy/ The first month is the toughest with bring the weight down but after that your body gets used to this pill and therefore the weight loss seems quicker.

This did not work for me.

I'm not gonna lie I had a few servings of fries and a couple chocolate bars here and there while taking this product but I think I stuck to a well balanced diet. The end result was not so good minimal weight loss I think all together 4lbs during the time(4 weeks) I was taking this. I'm giving it an 8 because I did lose weight not gain so, in its own way it helped.

Natural weight loss and appetite control. It took about a week to take effect and you'll have to get over taking 2 before each meal but they do work. It's not like venom or most caffeine driven weight loss so don't expect immediate results.

neilini did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi my name is Nikole and I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia extract for almost 7 months now, I made a Garcinia cambogia extract review on youtube in case you want to watch. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoI0rDF8Io I am posting this because as a fact in my first 3 months I have used this brand from top secret nutrition and it worked well for me, I stopped after it because a friend bought me the rest for my brithday :) But its a good product. It def. cuts down on the cravings but I think its good to drink plenty of water because its a little harsh on the stomach. I lost over 20 pounds with it. My advice: Eat a little snack before taking it so it doesnt hurt the stomach.

Honestly this product is amazing. I bought 2 bottles of this and it's really working. I loved this. Before i used to eat like a pig and have stomach burn when i didn't eat. With this i cut my portion more than half and there is no side effect. I recommend it very heavily. Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks

Didn't really notice any difference with my appetite. I knew I was on it but I felt like I wanted to eat just as often as I would with out it.

• Elan

This **** doesnt work for ****. It's a full on placebo, dr oz is a dip**** who doesn't even lift and that's why I bought this waste of money product. I didn't even lose 1oz and increased my cardio and lifting regimen.

I've been taking this for about a week now and it's been helping me curb my appetite. It's been 2 weeks post competition and I love to eat. Now that I need to prep for competition again, I needed something to help me eat clean again. I'm happy with this product so far.

I am currently on my second bottle and I love this stuff! it helps a ton with cravings :D

Timontwowheels's Rating

Slow to notice the effects on appetite but once it did kick in it is AWESOME!

noticed this starting to work about Week in. definitely helped control my appetite, I wasnt as hungry and when I did eat I didn't eat as much. I just felt full sooner. no weakness from not eating as much, but am eating healthier. this also helped to keep my energy level up and even through out the day. minor weight loss after 3 weeks but noticeable.

Garciania Cambogia Extract. First off, I din't think I would see much change or notice anything different from this, because every supplement I take seems to just do nothing. After taking this for around 2 weeks, I noticed that I ate less, which was excellent for me because I had bad eating habits with junk food. I started to notice that my body fat % slowly, slowly went down. I went from 21 to 16% since I had used this. I felt fuller when I did eat also, I found myself craving a lot of salmon for some odd reason when I took these pills to, but then again every human has a different response to everything. This product was really amazing, I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to maintain their health in good condition, or to also lose a bit of weight. It's help't me focus a bit more every morning when I take some, and also help't me maintain a steady eating habit. I find myself craving mostly fish and chicken with this supplement, which is a GREAT thing for body building. I have found my digestive system to also work a bit faster, and better since taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract. All in all this product was amazing for me I give it a solid 9 on 10. The prize is very good, and the pills are easy to swallow. The only downfall for me was that they did not last long because I took a lot, their should maybe be around 20 more inside every bottle. Great product, great price, I feel like their needs to be a bit more inside though. Other than all that, very satisfied with this product.

I started using this product about 1 week ago...and I have definitely seen a change in my appetite. So much that I have just placed an order for another round. I str****led to finish my lunch but I will get hungry when I need to be hungry and not before. It basically keeps my appetite in check because before that I always felt hungry!!! Fat burners with appetite suppressants always made me feel jittery or messed with my emotions after a few days. This one has none of those side effects.

This is an absolute must in my pre-contest prep from now on!! I paired this with Top Secret Nutrition's Xat-7 and Fish oil & CLA, I've been having nothing but AMAZING results! The best part is how it helps curb my appetite which is always a struggle when dieting!

Anyone who knows me, knows I can eat and have an appetite! So I was curious to see what kind of results/effect the Garcinia Cambogia Extract would have on me. I was quite surprised that I wasn't thinking of food every waking moment. And actually had to remind myself to eat. Happy and impressed with this product!

jaredenderton's Rating

This product really helped with my appetite after training. I usually work out around 10:30am and finish up around 12. I have a medium sized meal then take my GC Extract. It seems to help wonders to keep me away from snacking and really get me by until my next meal!

Diet...one of those four letter words in my book but a necessary evil as a competitior. I recently added TSN's Garcinia Cambogia Extract to my stack and in the short period I have used it, the most noticeable result I see is a decrease in my appetite. It's not a huge decrease but definitely noticeable. The most important time for me to have this is when that afternoon slump hits. When I'm not taking this product, I almost always have a huge urge to snack in the hours preceding dinner. This product helps me get through that time and still stay on track. Looking forward to the longer term results!