Top Secret Nutrition Garcinia Cambogia Extract Reviews

Good

I find this product very helpful when controlling my appetite. I work long shifts - 12-14 hour days. I pack my 6 pack lunch pail and try to time taking garcinia cambogia at meal 2 and 4. The time in between meals with this product is a bit longer compared to the past when I found myself dipping to my next meal after an hour and a half :)

i am curious if it really does work and which brand should i buy? Garcinia Cambogia Extract?

It does work I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia for six weeks now. So far I have lost 27 pounds. The pills I have been taking are made in the usa I ordered them from www.e-wartrolreviews.com/garcinia the bottle comes with 60 pills .

Great product mostly for its appetite suppression factors. I had a 10 lb reduction in a month with NO CHANGES in diet and exercise. Just didn't feel as hungry while taking this 3x per day (2 capsules) about 30 minutes before my meals. Ordering more now. Be cautious, not all brands of this extract work the same (WalMart brand didn't work at all for me.

My husband really likes these. He says they helped him lose several pounds. I tried them but had to stop because they irritated the heck out of my stomach.

I absolutely love this supplement because for me, it did everything that it claimed to do. I've been taking it steadily for only about two weeks now and combined with a pretty good workout routine and diet, I've already lost 5 pounds! This supplement really curbs my appetite and cravings throughout the day, which was always my biggest struggle with weight loss. I don't find myself eating because I'm bored anymore. I find that I want to eat only very small portions. The only thing that has been difficult is getting used to my new appetite. I've been throwing out a lot of my food because I physically feel like I cannot eat that much, and if I do eat too much then I don't feel so good. However, I'm learning to keep all my meals small and frequent (just like I should have been doing all along!). I plan to definitely buy this product again, I really love it and finally, I've successfully changed my eating lifestyle!

I'm losing a lot of weight which is always good. The first time trying it I was pretty sure I was going to return it but it was been a week and a half and I lost like 3 dress sizes I also exercise 7 days a week which is probably helping a lot. I take 2 a day at night time with a cup of water and the results are good I promise you it works. The delivery was quick I got my package 3 days after I order it. So far it's not disappointing me I'm super happy and I am looking amazing

Well to be honest Garcinia Cambogia has truly worked for me. I have lost 10 Ibs in 1 month, though it claims that the weight loss is also possible without following a diet routine which is true but in such case the weight loss would be minimal. After reading decent amount of reviews online I decided to buy premium garcinia cambogia only from www.garciniacambogiaextractt..com/buy/ The first month is the toughest with bring the weight down but after that your body gets used to this pill and therefore the weight loss seems quicker.

This did not work for me.

I'm not gonna lie I had a few servings of fries and a couple chocolate bars here and there while taking this product but I think I stuck to a well balanced diet. The end result was not so good minimal weight loss I think all together 4lbs during the time(4 weeks) I was taking this. I'm giving it an 8 because I did lose weight not gain so, in its own way it helped.

Natural weight loss and appetite control. It took about a week to take effect and you'll have to get over taking 2 before each meal but they do work. It's not like venom or most caffeine driven weight loss so don't expect immediate results.

neilini did not leave a written review for this product.

Hi my name is Nikole and I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia extract for almost 7 months now, I made a Garcinia cambogia extract review on youtube in case you want to watch. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnoI0rDF8Io I am posting this because as a fact in my first 3 months I have used this brand from top secret nutrition and it worked well for me, I stopped after it because a friend bought me the rest for my brithday :) But its a good product. It def. cuts down on the cravings but I think its good to drink plenty of water because its a little harsh on the stomach. I lost over 20 pounds with it. My advice: Eat a little snack before taking it so it doesnt hurt the stomach.

Honestly this product is amazing. I bought 2 bottles of this and it's really working. I loved this. Before i used to eat like a pig and have stomach burn when i didn't eat. With this i cut my portion more than half and there is no side effect. I recommend it very heavily. Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks

Didn't really notice any difference with my appetite. I knew I was on it but I felt like I wanted to eat just as often as I would with out it.

This **** doesnt work for ****. It's a full on placebo, dr oz is a dip**** who doesn't even lift and that's why I bought this waste of money product. I didn't even lose 1oz and increased my cardio and lifting regimen.

I've been taking this for about a week now and it's been helping me curb my appetite. It's been 2 weeks post competition and I love to eat. Now that I need to prep for competition again, I needed something to help me eat clean again. I'm happy with this product so far.

I am currently on my second bottle and I love this stuff! it helps a ton with cravings :D

Timontwowheels's Rating

Slow to notice the effects on appetite but once it did kick in it is AWESOME!

noticed this starting to work about Week in. definitely helped control my appetite, I wasnt as hungry and when I did eat I didn't eat as much. I just felt full sooner. no weakness from not eating as much, but am eating healthier. this also helped to keep my energy level up and even through out the day. minor weight loss after 3 weeks but noticeable.