Swole Sports Nutrition PreWrek Reviews

Supports Mental Alertness & Focus, Pumps & Vascularity, & Endurance & Energy!*

Good

Aramirezjr's Rating
Green Apple

Thanks to mongochuy for the samples of PreWrek that I got. Taste is really good, a little on the sweet side, but easily compensated by adding more than the required amount of water. This PWO does give a nice boost, but I am more of the high stim type so did not get as much energy as I am used to. Maybe if I doubled the dose it would be great. Although I did try for cardio days and it was perfect! I would give the following: Mixability 10/10 -- Easily mixed in required water Energy/Endurance - 7/10 -- This is where is lacked a little more me, but maybe for others that like less stims it will be perfect Pump 7/10 -- Again I am used to PWO that have higher pumps but this again could be perfect for cardio days Price 9/10 -- Again perfect price point at around .80 serving Overall I do give this an 8/10 as it is very cost effective for days for when you are doing light sets or cardio and need that little boost. Will update when I am able to adjust dosage and see if for my weight I needed to increase a bit.

chzcake01's Rating
Green Apple

This is a decent, middle of the pack pre-workout supplement. Taste: both flavors can be improved on, drinkable but not enjoyable Mixability: 10/10, mixes very well, no complaints here Energy: 7/10, energy is subtle and long-lasting Pump: 6/10, decent Focus: 8/10, probably best aspect of this product Endurance: 7/10, BA tingles come quickly, shorter breaks between sets Strength:5/10, able to do 2-3 extra reps

zagaboi's Rating
Green Apple

I tried both flavors... I liked green apple the best! It tasted like green apple icee. As for fruit punch, Swole needs to fix the sweet ness and flavor, it doesn't have the distinct fruit punch flavor. Both products mix well with water, no clumps or residues. As for effectivity, it delivers what it is advertising. This is a good PWO and can be included in your PWO stacks. Pricewise, $.80 a serving is a very good deal. Visit the BB.com store now to order!

RPAYNE509's Rating
Green Apple

Really liking this preworkout. Has a great high energy profile which I need and the green apple flavor is great. Only reason I gave it a 9 is the flavor could be a little stronger/ more sour but that is personal preference. Solid ingredients containing beta-alanine, Arginine, caffein and creatine. One thing I would like to see is the values for each of these listed on the label rather than just the blend but few PWO's do this and I understand why. Overall BIG THUMBS UP and if you are thinking about this PWO you wont be disapointed. Only reason I gave a 9 instead of 10 is criticism encourages improvement, if that is even possible.

fsuredneck's Rating

After trying some samples, I'd say this is actually a good contender in the preworkout runnings. Tastes good, not bubbly or foamy. Fruit punch is actually on the mild side which was refreshing and the green apple, my favorite, was strong without being overpowering. Best thing, of course, was that it actually worked. I didn't get jittery, but I could feel it. I usually use Assault by MP because it has the perfect effect on me, but this is right behind it. I would definitely recommend it.

Goldeneagle76's Rating

Caffeine is what i felt most of all, a little jittery after taking this. Slight tingles from Beta Alanine. I received sample packets at Vitamin Shoppe. I take Bullnox Androrush and absolutely love it, no jitters but a great feeling of energy/motivation. PreWrek did not provide the same. Won't be switching.

buffren82's Rating
Green Apple

Great PUMP, good energy and focus without any crashes. Not high on stimulants, so its okay to take coffee too on the same day, about 6-8 hours apart. Not really happy with the proprietary blends, but it does have a lot of great basic ingredients, its an ALL in one preworkout supplement. Overall I am impressed, Green apple taste GREAT too.

englishal's Rating
Green Apple

This is a SUBLTLE product; it creeps up on you and joins in your workout rather than causing a buzz upon ingestion like I'm used to. It tastes great, and you seem to get a lot for your money, because it doesn't overload the heart rate it comes in handy for cardio as well. So I'm giving this product a 7 so far, it may go up depending on whether there are any tolerance issues at the end of the tub.

kmhess21's Rating

Sorry for the late review, been busy with school and deployment. I tried the fruit punch and it was actually pretty good taste wise, Def felt the pump when I went to gym as well, it let me get in those few extra reps I was looking for. I will def be trying the product again

fallyall247's Rating
Green Apple

After knee surgery rehab, getting back to the gym I knew was gonna be a tough road. The company was out of stock on the trial kit, but was gracious enough to send me some for free. After one week, I was str****ling with 50% of the weight I was doing pre surgery. After four doses of prewrek, I was adding about 5-10 pounds a week per exercise to my gains. I was looking for a faster bridge to get back to where I was. This did exactly that, and exceeded my expectations. Excellent company that caters to its customers. Excellent product that didn't give me jitters before bed like many others that keep me up for hours. I'd rate it 100 starts if possible. As good tasting as any other product as well. Top product in everything. I ordered a tub of it.

moon90's Rating
Green Apple

Enjoyed this product. Can't say I would notice a big difference to how I was feeling after I took it but my energy was good throughout my workouts and I got a nice clean energy boost with no crash. Green apple is bomb!

Stephanieselvy's Rating
Green Apple

These really gave me the boost I needed to get through hard workouts. Tons of energy.

Kezzyukbrah's Rating
Green Apple

Fantastic pre workout. Great pumps, great workouts and great flavour, sweet like candy. Loved the tingles from the beta alanine and they choose the best creatine out there to use (creapure). Would definitely log again (and buy next time) imo one of the best

Ponoco's Rating
Green Apple

I took two servings of this product from sample packets. The Green Apple flavor taste was really tasty. The effects of the product though were not so great. Aside from a slight increase in focus, I felt absolutely nothing.

misfit28's Rating
Green Apple

I have to say that I am not very impressed with this pre-workout. I honestly didn't feel anything from taking two stick packs at a time of this. The flavors are decent, but I didn't get really any effect from this. A cup of coffee would have been about the same, IMO. I received four stick packs (two of each flavor) from Swole Sports.

ecxtimmy's Rating

Got some samples of PreWrek, overall it is a pretty good work out, tastes good, decent energy and focus. I only used 1 sample per workout but probably should have used 2 since I'm a regular sim user.

Slakk44's Rating

This is a good pwo to get you going. The product profile is definitely good for someone who is just starting out and doesn't want anything too intense. Very good pwo to have.

dachel12's Rating
Green Apple

I have tried both flavors of this preworkout and really like both the flavors. They both taste great! The only issue I have with this product is that when I've tried it, one serving just doesn't do it for me like one serving of other, similarly priced preworkouts. I did up the dose to two servings this last time that I tried it and got a great workout from it. So the formula has good stuff in it, but I just wish one serving was a bit stronger for the price. I'd like to end by thanking Swole Sports for sending me a couple free sample to try.

marchj3's Rating

Overall great pwo. Did its job. gave me clean non jittery energy and focus.