Swole Sports Nutrition PreWrek Reviews

Supports Mental Alertness & Focus, Pumps & Vascularity, & Endurance & Energy!*

Good

hazelaero5's Rating
Green Apple

Prewreck- green apple Strength 7/10 Pump- 6/10 Endurance 6/10 In between set recovery 7/10 Energy 6/10 Focus 6/10 Overall effectiveness 6/10 Taste 10/10 Mixability 10/10 Solid product. Strength was good and pump was good. Could use a bit more on the pump ingredients in my opinion but the pump was still there. Endurance/energy wasnt an issue as i felt like i could of worked out longer than i did. Im used to stims and drink a lot of coffee so it was just the right amount. The reason i rated it the way i did is cause its not a product thats all about stims. The in between set recovery was good from the creatine and beta alanine but could of used a bit more beta alanine. Focus was there, i was a bit tired prior and i was def focused on my sets. Overall id say its a good product for the money. and def good if you want a product thats not all about stims. It doesnt come on too strong and has a gradual effect that lasts. Im not usually a fan of green apple but it tastes great in my opinion. It mixed great with little effort. Wish the ingredients werent labeled in a blend but thats just cause id prefer to know exactly how much of what im taking. Not a huge deal tho. Def a product thats worth giving a try

RjThaMan's Rating

Flavor is awesome tasting and gives good pump and clean energy with 2 scoops

stad0203's Rating
Green Apple

Pretty decent PWO but just lacking in the energy and stim category for me. Feel as if I would have to take 3 servings to feel it which gets kinda spendy at that rate. Focus and pump slightly made up for the energy but still fell a little short for me. Green Apple Flavor though was awesome! I'd drink this stuff just for that Sweet Apple taste!

ajej4780's Rating

I received PREWREK by Swole recently and tested it out on my Back Day. I was beat before I took it and was hoping to get some energy because otherwise I wasn't going to get much done. Thankfully this product came through. I took 1 full scoop and not long after I began to feel the energy coming on. Killed the workout and had awesome pumps. Pros Taste: 9 - the fruit punch had a really smooth taste Mixability: 10- no problems Energy: 8-9 - It was just right. Value: 10 - 50 servings for $40 is hard to beat. Cons I don't like labels that dont show me exactly how much caffeine and other ingredients I am taking. This label lumps several ingr together and gives a total amount. Overall, I loved it. Everyone should get some.

marauder13's Rating
Green Apple

I got some sample packs of PreWrek in a promo on the forum along with a shaker cup (great shaker cup, by the way. No leaking whatsoever). PreWrek mixes easily and well. I didn't have any real issues with clumping or residue. The Green Apple flavor is really good, and the Fruit Punch..........well it's fruit punch. But, as always, taste is secondary to results. I felt a good rise in energy starting at about the 15 minute mark. It wasn't sudden. It came on slowly and evenly. Not jittery at all and no crash after. I didn't notice any beta alanine tingles to speak of, but this may just be due to me being accustomed to it. The focus was great. I was able to stay focused throughout my workouts. My endurance also seemed to benefit. I didn't feel nearly as fatigued after an intense workout as I have been on other occasions. All in all, I would call PreWrek a good preworkout and one that I would use again.

Jdot5's Rating
Green Apple

The results. Both flavors tasted pretty good but i gave the edge to the green apple flavor. It tasted better than the fruit punch. The product was very effective. The most recent Ive used the product was this morning. I had a 500AM workout and I went to bed at 1100pm. I was able to still wake up 450AM and still dominate my early morning back and shoulder sessions. By the time warm up was over, I was primed and ready for smashing the weights. Energy levels were consistent throughout the workout and its still consistent as we speak. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Aramirezjr's Rating
Green Apple

Thanks to mongochuy for the samples of PreWrek that I got. Taste is really good, a little on the sweet side, but easily compensated by adding more than the required amount of water. This PWO does give a nice boost, but I am more of the high stim type so did not get as much energy as I am used to. Maybe if I doubled the dose it would be great. Although I did try for cardio days and it was perfect! I would give the following: Mixability 10/10 -- Easily mixed in required water Energy/Endurance - 7/10 -- This is where is lacked a little more me, but maybe for others that like less stims it will be perfect Pump 7/10 -- Again I am used to PWO that have higher pumps but this again could be perfect for cardio days Price 9/10 -- Again perfect price point at around .80 serving Overall I do give this an 8/10 as it is very cost effective for days for when you are doing light sets or cardio and need that little boost. Will update when I am able to adjust dosage and see if for my weight I needed to increase a bit.

chzcake01's Rating
Green Apple

This is a decent, middle of the pack pre-workout supplement. Taste: both flavors can be improved on, drinkable but not enjoyable Mixability: 10/10, mixes very well, no complaints here Energy: 7/10, energy is subtle and long-lasting Pump: 6/10, decent Focus: 8/10, probably best aspect of this product Endurance: 7/10, BA tingles come quickly, shorter breaks between sets Strength:5/10, able to do 2-3 extra reps

zagaboi's Rating
Green Apple

I tried both flavors... I liked green apple the best! It tasted like green apple icee. As for fruit punch, Swole needs to fix the sweet ness and flavor, it doesn't have the distinct fruit punch flavor. Both products mix well with water, no clumps or residues. As for effectivity, it delivers what it is advertising. This is a good PWO and can be included in your PWO stacks. Pricewise, $.80 a serving is a very good deal. Visit the BB.com store now to order!

RPAYNE509's Rating
Green Apple

Really liking this preworkout. Has a great high energy profile which I need and the green apple flavor is great. Only reason I gave it a 9 is the flavor could be a little stronger/ more sour but that is personal preference. Solid ingredients containing beta-alanine, Arginine, caffein and creatine. One thing I would like to see is the values for each of these listed on the label rather than just the blend but few PWO's do this and I understand why. Overall BIG THUMBS UP and if you are thinking about this PWO you wont be disapointed. Only reason I gave a 9 instead of 10 is criticism encourages improvement, if that is even possible.

fsuredneck's Rating

After trying some samples, I'd say this is actually a good contender in the preworkout runnings. Tastes good, not bubbly or foamy. Fruit punch is actually on the mild side which was refreshing and the green apple, my favorite, was strong without being overpowering. Best thing, of course, was that it actually worked. I didn't get jittery, but I could feel it. I usually use Assault by MP because it has the perfect effect on me, but this is right behind it. I would definitely recommend it.

Goldeneagle76's Rating

Caffeine is what i felt most of all, a little jittery after taking this. Slight tingles from Beta Alanine. I received sample packets at Vitamin Shoppe. I take Bullnox Androrush and absolutely love it, no jitters but a great feeling of energy/motivation. PreWrek did not provide the same. Won't be switching.

buffren82's Rating
Green Apple

Great PUMP, good energy and focus without any crashes. Not high on stimulants, so its okay to take coffee too on the same day, about 6-8 hours apart. Not really happy with the proprietary blends, but it does have a lot of great basic ingredients, its an ALL in one preworkout supplement. Overall I am impressed, Green apple taste GREAT too.

englishal's Rating
Green Apple

This is a SUBLTLE product; it creeps up on you and joins in your workout rather than causing a buzz upon ingestion like I'm used to. It tastes great, and you seem to get a lot for your money, because it doesn't overload the heart rate it comes in handy for cardio as well. So I'm giving this product a 7 so far, it may go up depending on whether there are any tolerance issues at the end of the tub.

kmhess21's Rating

Sorry for the late review, been busy with school and deployment. I tried the fruit punch and it was actually pretty good taste wise, Def felt the pump when I went to gym as well, it let me get in those few extra reps I was looking for. I will def be trying the product again

fallyall247's Rating
Green Apple

After knee surgery rehab, getting back to the gym I knew was gonna be a tough road. The company was out of stock on the trial kit, but was gracious enough to send me some for free. After one week, I was str****ling with 50% of the weight I was doing pre surgery. After four doses of prewrek, I was adding about 5-10 pounds a week per exercise to my gains. I was looking for a faster bridge to get back to where I was. This did exactly that, and exceeded my expectations. Excellent company that caters to its customers. Excellent product that didn't give me jitters before bed like many others that keep me up for hours. I'd rate it 100 starts if possible. As good tasting as any other product as well. Top product in everything. I ordered a tub of it.

moon90's Rating
Green Apple

Enjoyed this product. Can't say I would notice a big difference to how I was feeling after I took it but my energy was good throughout my workouts and I got a nice clean energy boost with no crash. Green apple is bomb!

Stephanieselvy's Rating
Green Apple

These really gave me the boost I needed to get through hard workouts. Tons of energy.

Kezzyukbrah's Rating
Green Apple

Fantastic pre workout. Great pumps, great workouts and great flavour, sweet like candy. Loved the tingles from the beta alanine and they choose the best creatine out there to use (creapure). Would definitely log again (and buy next time) imo one of the best