Swole Sports Nutrition PreWrek Reviews

Supports Mental Alertness & Focus, Pumps & Vascularity, & Endurance & Energy!*

Good

moon90's Rating
Green Apple

Enjoyed this product. Can't say I would notice a big difference to how I was feeling after I took it but my energy was good throughout my workouts and I got a nice clean energy boost with no crash. Green apple is bomb!

Stephanieselvy's Rating
Green Apple

These really gave me the boost I needed to get through hard workouts. Tons of energy.

Kezzyukbrah's Rating
Green Apple

Fantastic pre workout. Great pumps, great workouts and great flavour, sweet like candy. Loved the tingles from the beta alanine and they choose the best creatine out there to use (creapure). Would definitely log again (and buy next time) imo one of the best

Ponoco's Rating
Green Apple

I took two servings of this product from sample packets. The Green Apple flavor taste was really tasty. The effects of the product though were not so great. Aside from a slight increase in focus, I felt absolutely nothing.

misfit28's Rating
Green Apple

I have to say that I am not very impressed with this pre-workout. I honestly didn't feel anything from taking two stick packs at a time of this. The flavors are decent, but I didn't get really any effect from this. A cup of coffee would have been about the same, IMO. I received four stick packs (two of each flavor) from Swole Sports.

ecxtimmy's Rating

Got some samples of PreWrek, overall it is a pretty good work out, tastes good, decent energy and focus. I only used 1 sample per workout but probably should have used 2 since I'm a regular sim user.

Slakk44's Rating

This is a good pwo to get you going. The product profile is definitely good for someone who is just starting out and doesn't want anything too intense. Very good pwo to have.

dachel12's Rating
Green Apple

I have tried both flavors of this preworkout and really like both the flavors. They both taste great! The only issue I have with this product is that when I've tried it, one serving just doesn't do it for me like one serving of other, similarly priced preworkouts. I did up the dose to two servings this last time that I tried it and got a great workout from it. So the formula has good stuff in it, but I just wish one serving was a bit stronger for the price. I'd like to end by thanking Swole Sports for sending me a couple free sample to try.

marchj3's Rating

Overall great pwo. Did its job. gave me clean non jittery energy and focus.

GABoiler90's Rating
Green Apple

I have tried many PreWorkouts and I would have to say that currently this is my favorite. The flavor was good and it mixed really well fairly easily. When taking this product I get good clean energy as well as intense focus. I love stims but I like that with this product the stims don't overpower the other ingredients. I also enjoyed the pumps that I got from taking this. One of my absolute favorite points about PreWrek is that I built up no tolerance to it through an entire jug of it which has been one of my biggest problems with other products in the past. Overall I saw great results through my month long use of PreWrek. I will definitely buy this stuff again.

BigSac1's Rating

Really enjoyed this!! Gave me good energy and focus but not too much to be overwhelming. Mixed very well and left no residue or chunks. Fruit Punch tasted good too!! Would recommend

Wellz's Rating

It has Beta-Alanine in it which I expect to get the itchy sensation however this was very short lived, almost like it was there but it wasn't overwhelming, quite pleasant. What caught me off guard the most was the focus and stamina I received from the product. This is the closest thing to Craze I have tried and I think this is like PWO #5 that I have got to try. I was able to complete full sets, normally my targeted muscle would get fairly tight from a pump and fatigue however on the PreWrek I expected it to come at a certain rep but I was able to power through. I guess it's very hard to explain, it was just awesome.

enexi0688's Rating
Green Apple

Loved PreWrek. Felt great, clean energy through out the workouts and didn't experience a crash following. Really felt focused during my sessions. And the Green Apple flavor is spot on. Literally tastes just like green Jolly Rancher. Very much recommended.

cbs's Rating
Green Apple

Good, clean energy. Had only 2 servings of this along with a banana pre workout and I was able to sustain my energy throughout my workout which lasted for about 50 minutes or so. The green apple flavor is the bomb. Tastes just like the apple flavored jolly rancher! No lie. No jitters or anything. This stuff rocks!

Nyrin's Rating
Green Apple

PreWrek is a solid PWO that delivers the basics without excelling anywhere in particular. PreWrek might function particularly well as an all-in-one; a couple of scoops would deliver enough beta-alanine and creatine to reap longer-term benefits while not overloading the caffeine to point of the craziness. If you supplement creatine and BA elsewhere, however, these compounds are taking up precious space in the prop blends. Flavor-wise, Green Apple and Fruit Punch are both good, if a little strong. You'll want a full glass of water to drink down the stuff, particularly the somewhat tart apple. Certainly not a bad PWO choice, particularly as a standalone, but not a favorite, either.

corey41's Rating
Green Apple

These are the Best PreWorkout mixes on the market! They provide a Super Long Lasting Pump that give me the energy for a Great Workout after a long day at work. The taste is Great and mix easy.

Michaelreyesmma's Rating
Green Apple

I am a professional mma fighter and on days after a long day at my 9-5 job and having to train with no energy this is my go to supplement and pre workout. I've tried a a couple pre workouts and this has to be the best, I love both flavors. It's clean and mean. No jitters or headaches like other pre workouts I've tried. Definitely recommend this product.

Acacapava's Rating
Green Apple

Taste Great! Great Pumps and i love the energy i get form it. By far best Pre i have ever tried

englishal's Rating
Green Apple

Pre-Workout supplements used to be awesome, not "volatile" or "dangerous" just well-made and full of highly effective ingredients. Which made them expensive to produce and I guess after a while not financially competitive. So at some point between the end of 2011 and now, ingredient profiles changed, either without notice (irresponsible) or with 're-branding' (deceptive). Amplify a minority of unlucky or stupid cases of adverse reaction (compared to the millions safely benefiting on a daily basis) and the public was left with weaker inferior products. The same people who were insisting their stim-based product was fine just weeks ago; were now demonizing their stim-based competitors and even marketing their rebrand along these lines! So what does this have to do with Swole? Well having spent $40 based on a heavy public opinion based reviews I was initially, because I’m impatient, the truth is this is a SUBLTLE product; it creeps up on you and joins in your workout rather than causing a buzz upon ingestion like I'm used to. It tastes great, and you seem to get a lot for your money, because it doesn't overload the heart rate it comes in handy for cardio as well. So I'm giving this product a 7 so far, it may go up depending on whether there are any tolerance issues at the end of the tub.

Rob1882's Rating
Green Apple

Pretty solid pre, provided great energy with 2 scoops the taste was pretty great, I did not have very strong focus/pump from it but still did the job provided the energy for a solid workout! From a bunch of samples sent to me by Swole Sports