Supreme Protein Supreme Protein Bar Reviews

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cookies & Cream

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Rocky Road Brownie

I like these bars! They're tasty and they keep me full at a whopping 96 grams. Kind of high macros, but again, it's 96 grams so I can see why. I will be honest they're kind of chewy and sticky to eat sometimes, but I do still enjoy them and will definitely try more flavours.

nakkiz's Rating
Caramel Nut Chocolate

nakkiz did not leave a written review for this product.

jcbailey12's Rating

jcbailey12 did not leave a written review for this product.

cemiltacir's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

andrehaghgoo's Rating
Caramel Nut Chocolate

The Caramel nut chocolate taste super good, and they are a great snack if you get hungry.

aciddncl's Rating

I got myself one of these german chocolate cake flavour. They taste great for a start. They dont taste like protien bars and reminded me of double decker chocolate bars ( which are also great tasting) i paid £2.50 for a bar. For that price id probably got for something else for that money. On another note they are not very filling, which can be good or bad, as it would go down well after a meal without feeling too bloated, but then again they are NOT a meal replacement bar. But in terms of taste and nutritonal values a great product.

AunieFit's Rating

THESE BARS ROCK! Anytime I needed an extra meal I would pop one of these in my purse. These bars taste like candy, and have a pretty good amount of protein. They have the best taste of any protein bar I've ever tried, and each flavor is great. I'm addicted to these guys.

Rob1882's Rating

Had picked these up local overall very pleased with these bar's very well done candy bar like protein bar's with decent macro's. The Peanut Butter Pretzel twist and the PB&J being my absolute favorite but the chocolate peanut butter wafer was still pretty tasty. Not sold on here yet but hopefully soon the German Chocolate Cake is also VERY good.

Happy_Days's Rating
Peanut Butter Crunch

I know most companies strive to do their best to make the bar taste somewhat enjoyable. Having a few brands ranging from "Oh yeah.." to "Fit Crunch Bars" -- I honestly must say these are very hard to eat. There isn't very much peanut better flavor, it sticks to my teeth more than anything I've ever had. I wish I had something more helpful and constructive to share but that's my impression after having 2 of these bars from my 12 pack.

Noonikins's Rating

Noonikins did not leave a written review for this product.

gacman8's Rating

These things are huuuge! And chewy. Eat one and you wont wanna eat anything else. Partly because they have so many cals but more so because your jaw will be hurting from chewing so much!

LaytonDude's Rating

Supreme Protein makes some of the best tasting protein bars out there. When I was working construction and our lunch breaks consisted of whatever was in a convenience store, I would look for these bars. They have a good amount of protein and they are high in calories and somewhat high in carbs (but not too bad) so these bars would keep me going and where always a better option to add to my lunch rather than a bag of chips and a snickers.

Killshot1's Rating

Amazing bars, I love the Supreme Protein line. Chocolate Peanut Butter Wafer Crunch is heavenly. I became one of the lucky ones to review the product and my mind was blown. The bars taste nothing like a protein bar, they taste purely like a less sweet candy. I could eat these just about every day! The only con i have, is possibly having to much fat. During a cut, if i were to eat these bars i would probably only eat the smaller sized portioned bars. For a detailed review look here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146735053&p=920378253#post920378253 Update: I do still like these bars, but hardly ever get them. It seems like they are just to messy to deal with, especially on a hot summer day. It also seems like the bars are drier than they used to be, which isn't good. Needless to say, I'm still in love with the chocolate peanut butter wafer crunch flavor!

Shaun330's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

Terrific taste! Loved it and couldn't stop eating them.

kfmuelle's Rating

The Supreme Protein bars are a great choice for low carb protein bars. Not only do the bars have decent macros, they taste amazing! The PB&J by far is my favorite flavor, followed very closely by the rocky road brownie. I would highly recommend these bars to anyone, even folks who just want a sweet treat.

buffren82's Rating

great flavors, but the bars alone gave me the worst upset stomach due to sugar alcohols, thought they tasted amazin and have good amounts of protein

jasonhuffman125's Rating

jasonhuffman125 did not leave a written review for this product.

bclifter111's Rating

The best healthy snack out there. I have eaten one a day for 2 years.

palmernj's Rating
Rocky Road Brownie

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

Oahu90's Rating

Great bars for those days you have chocolate cravings. Cookies n cream = amazing!!!