Sling Shot Original Sling Shot Reviews

The First of its Kind Performance Enhancing Sportswear!

9.9
9.9

Ihabia73's Rating

So after doing some research and being stuck on my bench for a few weeks, actually going down in weight, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a SlingShot. For volume sets (15-20 reps) this is a dream. I feel stronger, bench higher and absolutely zero shoulder pain. I used to slightly flare my elbows on heavier lifts after 3 or 4 reps. The Slingshot stopped this right away. The only problem I have with the SlingShot is the sizing chart. Should be based on arm size not weight. I ordered a XL but could have used a XXL so I don't wave to struggle each time to put on. No biggie ... the PROS heavily outweighs the one CON.

GetBig87's Rating

After months of shying away from bench press and dips due to shoulder injuries I was able to get right back into the groove thanks to the Slingshot. Not only did it help me maintain proper form, it also allowed my shoulders to move free of impingement and it felt great! 10 out of 10.

jahjitsu's Rating

I never heard of this product until I saw another guy at the gym using it. I was curious and looked it up and researched it and I amazed. I was stuck at 225 1 rep but once I put the slingshot on I was able to add 5 more reps; then I was able to increase my max rep to 275 after only 2 weeks of using the slingshot. It's an amazing product and will increase your strength/prevent injuries. I highly recommend the slingshot.

SarojPradhan's Rating

I always wanted to have this slingshot to improve my bench press. After analyzing I went for the original slingshot which was a good judge as its nice product from Mark bell and it is helping me from benching. Hope it last for life time and makes me achieve my goals to more levels. Thanks to bodybuilding.com for having this slingshot on your store. Initially I was looking for the yellow Full boar slingshot but anyway happy with the original one.

Sutphen606's Rating

Being new to the gym I was having an extremely difficult time keeping my form while on the bench. The slingshot helped me keep my form correct and I was able to lift more as a result. This is a very useful tool to have while on the bench.

Ramez2015's Rating

I purchased size ( Large ) and I am a thin man, but unfortunately when i tried it it's so much tight although i don't have a big arms :( I wish i select XL or 2XL when i purchased it. But the product is f-u-c-k-i--n-g amazing it helped me to left way way more :)

ashleyhorner's Rating

I love using my Sling shot for all my warm ups and accesory work. I never skip using it during my workouts!

jlynch2000's Rating

I was stuck at 305lb for over a year. Slingshot helped me break through that plateau in the first month. My 1RM is still going up. I am 6'5" 220lb and the Original 2XL is the right choice for my size. The first time I used it it was awkward and I almost returned it. The second time was better better but I was still on the fence. My third workout with the slingshot was awesome and I was benching my 1RM + 10% confidently.

Mroth84176's Rating

Mroth84176 did not leave a written review for this product.

DaddyDC's Rating

Unreal. This truly is a remarkable product and does what it says. Increase in weight/reps from 5%to 20%. I put this on and was able to throw another 3reps at 295lbs. 2 words! IT WORKS!!! Make sure you get the right size and fir is properly!! Enjoy and life hard folks!!!!!!!!!!

Havenfrit's Rating

Havenfrit did not leave a written review for this product.

letsgo1983's Rating

letsgo1983 did not leave a written review for this product.

bitzamania's Rating

I am a fan and a believer of this product. The Sling Shot has helped to correct my form and in doing so my overall bench press has improved. After just a short amount of time my rep weight has increased by twenty pounds. Only good things to come now.

lilrockyboy7@aim.com's Rating

Simply amazing. My body weight sits around 165LB and I can bench 315LB for reps. 1st time trying this I knocked out 380LB, 395LB and then 405LB. My mind was blown. I cant believe it took me this long to find this product. Just do it! Check me out on Instagram: Stan_703.

RTCPlat's Rating

This thing right here... this thing... OMFG this thing rocks. Ever since I started using the Slanger to overload my bench I have seen drastic improvements. Have yet to try the other versions, but the original is staying in my arsenal. If you havent used it get it, if you are unsure find someone with it and try it, then get it.

jduncan764's Rating

This product is amazing. I think is is very beneficial to use for over load on the bench press. I personally use it after I do me working sets that way I can go to absolute failure.

SRTPT03's Rating

Great product, I was stuck on the same bench weight for a while and after throwing this on for a few workouts along with an extra 60lbs on the bar I got past the weight I was stuck on by 20 lbs after coming back off of the sling shot. Only thing I would recommend is not using the guide for which slingshot to use on here and use the one based on arm measurement, I bought a 2xl being the biggest they had and it was too small right out of the box so I already can't use it anymore.

chrismanges's Rating

Great product I went from a 305max bench to 345 in 3 weeks with the slingshot it really helps get out of the hole

MateoMcB's Rating

Love the Slingshot! I've always been slowed down by shoulder pain but the slingshot relieves just enough pressure from the bottom of the lift to help. It's also a great tool for lifting without a spotter!

Footballa_19's Rating

Love using this, have seen a 20 lb gain on my bench max in just over a month using it. Also great when teaching technique to clients on bench and especially pushups, keep up the great work Mark.