Sling Shot Hip Circle Reviews

Simply Put the Circle Around Your Knees and Go For a Walk to Warm Up Your Entire Body!

darkcupid's Rating

perfect for warming up the hips and activating the glutes. Im extremely happy with it

rlabende's Rating

LOVE this! The fabric makes it so nice to slip on above the knees and it never bunches up like the rubber bands do. And the intensity of the resistance really makes your glutes BURN!

Soapsmakinmoves's Rating

I've been wanting the hip circle since it dropped. I've had tightness in my hips for years now. It would take me numerous sets to get my hips open, warm and to get firing. I'd get uncomfortable and sometimes slight pain. Basic stretches only do so much. Since I got this grippy hip circle in my hands I use it to warm up every workout. It really helps you recognize how important your hip movements are in your lifts. Definitely a worthy purchase.

shortnsexy74's Rating

I use at the end of my workouts and it is a great product. Very well made, sturdy, won't budge unless you move it. My glutes are always on fire when I use it.

Damngina0's Rating

The hip circle is a fantastic way to warm up and get those glutes firing. I own other resistance bands, but this will not roll up your legs and it achieves maximum activation in a short period of time. Also great in between sets, and as a burnout at the end of your training session.

aashishaj's Rating

Use it for activating my glutes and hamstring before squats and deadlifts. I also use it during squats as i work my way up to my working sets. Solid product at a decent price

kbaymiller's Rating

I use this to warm-up before squats and deadlifts. I've definitely noticed an increase in my hip strength as well and my mobility which has carryover to my lifts. Excellent product, great price.

jlewbaker's Rating

This is an amazing product! It definitely warms up your lower body perfectly. Do this before a squat workout, and you will definitely explode out of the bottom thanks to improved glute activation. I use it everyday! Definitely a solid purchase!