Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

Justdoit420's Rating

I love me some creatine! This brand is great because its inexpensive but the quality is impressive. This can be a little sweet for me so I try to dilute it! Regardless its perfect if you are looking to build lean muscle!

alexis9000's Rating

great product if you want to increase your creatine intake for some gains! i love to mix mine with my BCAA to have added effect. the flavor is also wonderful . Easy to drink!

BeastmodeMikeG's Rating

Good product. Great taste. I like to sip on my creatine during my workout. This is pretty refreshing...unlike most creatines I really dont mind sipping on it. Not too overbearing. Good price too!

Amberleach29's Rating

Flavor is pretty good and it performed well. Saw a slight increase in strength.

erinkidd01's Rating

Six Star Creatine tastes great. I've been using it for the last month and I love drinking it after my workouts. I haven't tried any creatines before this, but after trying it, I'll be adding it to my supplement routine. I think it's helped me get stronger and I find it takes longer for me to tired when performing AMRAPs. I recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra boost in workouts.

EPLEITEZ's Rating

I’m not a big Creatine use, but I've been using this for the past few weeks or so. I have noticed increases in strength and stamina. I'm able to grind out a few more reps, and I feel like I have more energy during my workouts. My muscles are looking fuller.

durant92bhd's Rating

Six Star CreatineX3 Powder mixes clean, tastes good, and delivers a proper dose of monohydrate to your muscles via fast-absorbing carbohydrates that also add to my macros. I have trouble hitting carbs based on my diet and preference, so the extra carbs here help out a lot. Creatine is obviously essential, and this one is a great value. Whether you are an advanced body builder who has taken creatine for years, or a new athlete looking to make some gains, Creatine X3 is reliable, does not ruin my digestion, and delivers what your muscles need to grow. Go buy it, lift heavy, and eat it. Your body should do the rest.

MichaelBeasley's Rating

I have taken creatine off and on for a few years. I have noticed better strength and size gains when I am taking it. I have recently started taking this creatine product and can tell that I have a bit more energy but a lot more endurance during heavy workout days. This product mixes well and tastes great.

manthastephen's Rating

manthastephen did not leave a written review for this product.

bhaught86's Rating

Creatine is creatine right? WRONG! This stuff has 8 grams of creatine and some serious muscle fuel! Muscle tech and six star is know for quality at affordable price, but they have out some themselves with this profile. I mixed it with about 8 oz of water and it dissolved quickly in a shaker. Product has a really light fruit punch flavor, not over powering at all! If you want gainz you can buy from change this it, you won't find a better deal!

will3332's Rating

when i work out i give the gym everything that I have because I have one goal at the gym, and that goal is to build muscle every set every rep every day and I am spent postworkout therefore I need recovery fast. This product has just what I need bcaa's and carbs which helps give three critical recovery factors, a quick spike, ability to absorb my protein more efficiently, and muscle recovery and energy also, I recommend this product if you train hard like myself, and heck i recommend the product even if you dont train that hard cause it taste like juice

Uknobigchris's Rating

I love this product! The taste is amazing I use this product often as I go to the gym to at least 4 times a week and with that being said, lifting all the time you get fatigued and this product brings me right back to beastmode.

echaniz205's Rating

Excellent taste and mixibility ! This is one of the best creatine products I have used and plan on sticking with it. If your looking to try a creatine blend for the first time this is the one to get.

dsalka's Rating

Tasted pretty **** good but I think I added too much powder as I had some left over at the bottom of my shaker, but it helped a ton so far ! I recommend this to someone wanting to try creatine out!

turner0789's Rating

This is probably the best creatine I have used. The flavor is great and the results so far are incredible. Avoid disappointment and go with this product!

trendz12's Rating

I have been stacking this with the Whey Isloate and Protein Plus and the results have been great. It mixes extremely well and there has been no bloating. The best part about this stack is the price. You have me sold. I will be using this from now on.

PeterGab's Rating

Perfect during workout. This gives me a really good pump. I mix it with water and drink half before and half during my workout.

nickhalfffffner's Rating

love the fruit punch flavor of this creatine. not too tart or hard to swallow

RoderickGolds1's Rating

One of the best things about this creatine is the price! The taste is great as well and I definitely see the pump during my workouts if I drink this before.

Fitnessian00's Rating

Always take this intra workout. I just need to see the pump!