Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

xomgitssammi's Rating

This creatine is nothing short of amazing. It gives me great energy in the gym and I feel much stronger and way more confident in my ability to add a little more weight to my different lifts. Before taking this I began to feel that I might be starting to hit a small plateau in my training and since taking this I feel like it really helped push me through and I am continuing to progress.

ntauaese's Rating

This creatine is amazing, i feel a lot better in the gym, though i can't really see it but it improves my performance in the gym.

dmw1985's Rating

Great Creatine supplement will definitely use again; taste is my key issue with supps and this one tastes good.

alm275's Rating

As a bikini competitor, this has been great for my prep. I typically order an unflavored creatine, but I took a chance and tried this one...AND LOVED IT. I will definitely be ordering more of this and the price is on point!

rotbauer's Rating

This stuff is awesome! Great price, great taste and really works! Love it!

aimee04's Rating

I've definitely noticed some growth since I started using this. The flavor reminds me of Kool Aid, so it's pretty easy to get down.

g3ohss's Rating

This is one of my favorite flavors. Haven't been using it for much but overall feel the difference in my arms toning up a bit more than usual.

BIGMAC25's Rating

I am a big believer in the benefits of creatine supplementation and Six Star Creatine is a solid product based on profile and price. The taste is good too so it's an easy to use supplement More people need to try it out for themselves.

tp2610's Rating

Been taking for a few weeks now and noticed my strength has increased and I'm enjoying this product!! Tastes great!!

182417's Rating

Great product kept me on my goal and taste was not so bad

Justdoit420's Rating

I love me some creatine! This brand is great because its inexpensive but the quality is impressive. This can be a little sweet for me so I try to dilute it! Regardless its perfect if you are looking to build lean muscle!

alexis9000's Rating

great product if you want to increase your creatine intake for some gains! i love to mix mine with my BCAA to have added effect. the flavor is also wonderful . Easy to drink!

BeastmodeMikeG's Rating

Good product. Great taste. I like to sip on my creatine during my workout. This is pretty refreshing...unlike most creatines I really dont mind sipping on it. Not too overbearing. Good price too!

Amberleach29's Rating

Flavor is pretty good and it performed well. Saw a slight increase in strength.

erinkidd01's Rating

Six Star Creatine tastes great. I've been using it for the last month and I love drinking it after my workouts. I haven't tried any creatines before this, but after trying it, I'll be adding it to my supplement routine. I think it's helped me get stronger and I find it takes longer for me to tired when performing AMRAPs. I recommend this to anyone looking for a little extra boost in workouts.

EPLEITEZ's Rating

I’m not a big Creatine use, but I've been using this for the past few weeks or so. I have noticed increases in strength and stamina. I'm able to grind out a few more reps, and I feel like I have more energy during my workouts. My muscles are looking fuller.

durant92bhd's Rating

Six Star CreatineX3 Powder mixes clean, tastes good, and delivers a proper dose of monohydrate to your muscles via fast-absorbing carbohydrates that also add to my macros. I have trouble hitting carbs based on my diet and preference, so the extra carbs here help out a lot. Creatine is obviously essential, and this one is a great value. Whether you are an advanced body builder who has taken creatine for years, or a new athlete looking to make some gains, Creatine X3 is reliable, does not ruin my digestion, and delivers what your muscles need to grow. Go buy it, lift heavy, and eat it. Your body should do the rest.

MichaelBeasley's Rating

I have taken creatine off and on for a few years. I have noticed better strength and size gains when I am taking it. I have recently started taking this creatine product and can tell that I have a bit more energy but a lot more endurance during heavy workout days. This product mixes well and tastes great.

manthastephen's Rating

manthastephen did not leave a written review for this product.

bhaught86's Rating

Creatine is creatine right? WRONG! This stuff has 8 grams of creatine and some serious muscle fuel! Muscle tech and six star is know for quality at affordable price, but they have out some themselves with this profile. I mixed it with about 8 oz of water and it dissolved quickly in a shaker. Product has a really light fruit punch flavor, not over powering at all! If you want gainz you can buy from change this it, you won't find a better deal!