Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

Blake2732's Rating

Depending on what you're looking for this could be a great all in one product. If someone is purely interested in creatine than I would recommend just going for a basic monohydrate because it would be cheaper. However, this product is a fantastic product in the sense that it not only covers your creatine, but also delivers a dose of BCAA's and some dextrose. For someone looking to get in some extra intra or post-workout carbs this would be an excellent product option.

Jhammett17's Rating

Excellent post workout creatine formula. I have noticed significant reduction in recovery time and improved performance. In addition, this product actually tastes great so I look forward to it immediately after a tough workout. Very reasonably priced as well for 35 servings. Great job Six Star!

45njacked's Rating

Great product, amazed how full you look in one workout!

mitchillsley's Rating

Great product reasonable priced. Great results

CardiacLegacy's Rating

This product is great. I saw a significant increase when using this product over the summer. I like that this creatine has BCAA's as well and it tastes great!

DarJur's Rating

Really great product. Makes me feel great post workout. The fruit punch flavor is pretty good. I will continue to use this product.

JulieC26's Rating

I tried this a while back, but if I recall correctly. . the taste was very refreshing. I took it consistently post workout after intense resistance training sessions and loved it!

Thatter1934's Rating

I got no words to say hands down the best creatine product in the market,, WOW WHAT A BLEND love it

Thandly38's Rating

Awesome creatine. 10/10

Writtiew's Rating

Best creatine out. Good for recovery and eliminates(DOMS). Once saturated look for big strength increases. I use postworkout.

Forgisell's Rating

I started using this product after hearing success of it.

Thentlas's Rating

the second day i took this prucut my bench press went up around 20 pounds that was insane and all the body building reps tlel me to take con cret yah right

Gles1941's Rating

I was able to try a only sample of this product, so all I can really talk about is the taste.

Frects's Rating

Really good product, have 3 in my closet as backup

Illaitty's Rating

smarter choice, get it.

Limoughted's Rating

It helps a lot, been taking it for long now and i'm a bulky fella now!

Raws1942's Rating

pretty intense stuff

ChrisKnox88's Rating

Great base creatine....usually drink it during my workouts.

lutzheike's Rating

Three fold rating..... Mixing/taste = love it Effectiveness = noticeable increases in strength since i started using Price point = AMAZING for what you get!!

NomarGerhardt's Rating

Helped me with lean gains and is a nice counter against my usual post workout crash.