Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

haideralis's Rating

I used this product as a tester to try but it has amazingly good results.In term of cost and quality and output.I am having same results like i used to have Cell-tech.So i want to use it again the CreatineX3

skylerlane95's Rating

skylerlane95 did not leave a written review for this product.

bradatchock's Rating

Lifting heavier, lifting more reps, and recovery is awesome.

JohnnyPitts's Rating

JohnnyPitts did not leave a written review for this product.

jdpump's Rating

It is one of the cheapest and works as well as others I've tried

damonecrenshaw's Rating

Not a bad product for the price if your hardcore fitness person but you dont make the money to buy supplement all the time Six Star product are cheap and can help you until you have the money for quality supps dont expect great results from their products their just a stop gap

juniormoody's Rating

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS, I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT IN PAST NOT TOO LONG AGO FOR 6MONTHS. ITS GREAT ALONG WITH THE WHOLE LINE OF SIX STAR PRO NUTRITION PRODUCTS. CHECK THE RESULTS, MY MAIN PROFILE PIC, ME TAKING A PIC FOR MY BABY SIS WITH HER PHONE.

Verotox's Rating

The flavor is fantastic and the large dose of creatine per serving is very beneficial for quick muscle gains.

matthew2113's Rating

This product is worthless, i took it befor and after the gym and it must be loaded with sugar because I had a good workout for 20 minutes and then I felt like i wanted to go to sleep.

Formann's Rating

Formann did not leave a written review for this product.

rockylemons's Rating

very good product . also used the whey protein shakes an had a massive gain jus starting out lifting again . thanks !

asattler97's Rating

I found this product to be incredibly effective. I started to notice significant in both muscle size and strength and it greatly reduced recovery time. My only problem is that it does not last. Although, one could probably get away with not taking a full serving as each scoop has 8 grams of creatine. Overall, great product.

Braz989's Rating

Thank you to muscletech for sending me a FULL tub to review! Though I am not a fan of the fruit punch flavor for anything, this was very drinkable for a creatine powder. It mixed very well with water. I did notice slight strength gains very quickly on and felt like I had a bit more of energy. This is a great affordable creatine, especially for those looking to get into supplementing and lifting! More flavors would be nice.

mcapote3's Rating

great taste, good way to get your daily creatine. really cant beat the prices either.

FoodiePhotog's Rating

I am a non paid, tester and this was my first time ever trying this Creatine X3. The flavor was great. I took it on and off for 2 months and I did see some good gains. I put an inch on my arms. 4 lbs of muscle. My muscles were more full and have a great pump throughout my workouts.

jessecamp24's Rating

First let me say thank you to MuscleTech for the free samples as a part of their review team. I always review their products completely honest, good or bad, and reviewing a product i take into account functionality of the product over anything else, in comparison to price. But let me say this product tastes great and mixes great as well. The price is a straight deal! So lets get to why i LOVE this creatine. It has the great amount of creatine for gains, and not only that but it has 43 grams of sugar carbs, which is science..the sugar spikes your insulin during/post workout and makes your body take in the nutrients it needs to the muscles even quicker when it needs them! ALL of this is perfect. This might be my favorite creatine out!

celinabrun's Rating

First I would like to thank Six Star Pro Nutrition from the makers of MUSCLETECH for allowing me to try the recent Six Star Creatine X3 Elite Series, in exchange for an honest review. My first impression of the Fruit Punch flavor was actually average. To be honest, I am not a fan of Fruit Punch, however, Six Star did an OK job. I hope more flavors will come out too. As for the nutritional complex of this Creatine, I love the fact that I can take one scoop immediately post workout and get a quick simple carb spike to improve muscle growth. With 19 carbs, 5 grams of sugar, 8 grams of premium Creatine and 2.5 grams of BCAAs, this blend is the perfect immediate post workout recovery drink for those individuals looking to gain size.

apopheus's Rating

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a huge fan of Fruit Punch flavoring. Overall a good profile for a Creatine product and it includes BCAAs which is a definitely plus. Taking this right after a workout is probably the best use, as the instructions say. The taste isn't bad and it mixes pretty well. If I were looking for a creatine product I would definitely consider this one.

palmernj's Rating

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

andrewjcedeno's Rating

Been using the Six Star Creatine x3 for a few weeks now. Fantastic! Most noticeable gain was my enhanced muscle performance in the gym. Able to bang out more reps without compromised intensity as my workouts progressed. This has led to solid muscle gains in my chest and back since I've been targeting those areas recently. The concentrated dosage of 8g of creatine with only 5g of sugar was also a huge upside. And it tastes really freakin good, too. Would absolutely recommend this product. *I received this product as a free sample.