Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

Proverbs418's Rating

On my third tub of CREATINE X3. Taste is good. Added 20lbs to benchpress and 30lbs to strict overhead press. BCAA's, CREATINE, & ARGININE TOGETHER. CREATINE X3 is a Great value

sara44440's Rating

if you want good gains this is the stuff to use.

sambam345's Rating

great. i mix this with my juice in the AM before my work out. curbs my sweet tooth

raven349's Rating

The fruit punch taste just like drinking real juice so I enjoyed drinking it!

lalafofo's Rating

not bad with the flavor. usually creatine can come off very tart. but this was a good sample i had, so once i finish my old stuff, i'll probably move over to this brand. nice job.

Taniamp77's Rating

Love this creatine! Must try!

micha988's Rating

so good. i really won't take any other product besides muscle tech. this creatine is so clean.

missy8791's Rating

love this stuff. all that flavor stuff is bull, this is perfect. mix it with juice before your workout or after, or even a scoop with your protein. the flavor i tried recently was gross, but get the non flavor! great results.

uuuu973's Rating

fruit punch is bombbbbb you can never go wrong!

pete34982's Rating

I tried this product and creactor at a gym. i have to say i really like this one better. It has the full feeling of getting 100% creatine, rather than the mixed ingredients in the creactor.

kornflake7's Rating

I was lucky enough to be able to try out this product from co1e_train. So far this product has been great, has a great profile and taste is pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch but this isn't too strong or too weak to turn me off from the product. So far recovery has been pretty good using this and feeling leaner and a bit fuller using this. The only thing I'm not super happy about is the 90 cals but after a workout it isn't that big of a deal for the benefits of the product. Overall the price point and actual results of the product are well worth it.

Ricman552's Rating

Work well for those who react with dextrose/monohydrate like me. Cheap and can be buy at Provigo and Walmart

pushupmaster45's Rating

Tastes awesome. Good to drink during the day. noticed awesome results!

lutremblett's Rating

Being 6'4 and always having a fairly slim build, I never thought I would ever see the body results I wanted. Taking Creatine X3 post workout has given me some amazing, yet very surprising, results. After an intense workout the refreshing fruit punch taste is great. In the time I've been using this product I've seen results I never thought were possible and I've even reached a new increasing weight goal. I researched a lot of different products before deciding on this one and I felt that this product really met my needs. Thank you Six Star Pro Nutrition! Extremely impressed!

BrennanMWhite's Rating

Taste 9/10 - Nearly identical to a kool aid or Hawaiian Punch. Drinks really well. A little different from my normal flavor choices. |||| Nutrition 8/10 - A few ingredients I don't normally look for in creatine. It's is one of the few things I like to be very plain. It's not a deal breaker, but I would rather a cost effective, no frills product. Also lost some points here for not disclosing how much is mono and how much is hcl. The difference, or lack there of, between the two is debatable. BUT - creatine monohydrate is THE staple for creatine supplementation. I'd like to see 5g/8g be mono.||| Mixability 8/10 - Some stuff just wouldn't mix. Ended up chugging some powder at the bottom. Tried mixing as suggested and with 20oz of water - still had the gritty stuff. Side note: the red dye that Six Star uses gives me an upset stomach about 60% of the time. I'm usually okay if I drink it post workout after my shake. I definitely can't drink it before a woke out. That being said, the new formula of Preworkout Explosion didn't bother me. I think this creatine just has more Red no. 40 in it.

BigRizzo52's Rating

While taking Six Star Creatine X3 I put on about an additional 4 lbs in water weight due to creatine hydrating muscles and with the extra hydration I was able to get in about 2-3 extra reps and help push my max up when I stacked it with the Six Star whey protein and the explosive pre-workout by about 20 lbs

Blake2732's Rating

Depending on what you're looking for this could be a great all in one product. If someone is purely interested in creatine than I would recommend just going for a basic monohydrate because it would be cheaper. However, this product is a fantastic product in the sense that it not only covers your creatine, but also delivers a dose of BCAA's and some dextrose. For someone looking to get in some extra intra or post-workout carbs this would be an excellent product option.

Jhammett17's Rating

Excellent post workout creatine formula. I have noticed significant reduction in recovery time and improved performance. In addition, this product actually tastes great so I look forward to it immediately after a tough workout. Very reasonably priced as well for 35 servings. Great job Six Star!

45njacked's Rating

Great product, amazed how full you look in one workout!

CardiacLegacy's Rating

This product is great. I saw a significant increase when using this product over the summer. I like that this creatine has BCAA's as well and it tastes great!