Six Star Pro Nutrition Professional Strength Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

PowersFitness's Rating

I don't know how this has such a high rating on here. I have a video review for it on my youtube channel. Just look up "PowersFitness" in youtube, you will find my channel. take a look at it please before buying this. Then if you want to, go for it.. Lol.

Braz989's Rating

Thank you to muscletech for sending me a FULL tub to review! Though I am not a fan of the fruit punch flavor for anything, this was very drinkable for a creatine powder. It mixed very well with water. I did notice slight strength gains very quickly on and felt like I had a bit more of energy. This is a great affordable creatine, especially for those looking to get into supplementing and lifting! More flavors would be nice.

mcapote3's Rating

great taste, good way to get your daily creatine. really cant beat the prices either.

FoodiePhotog's Rating

I am a non paid, tester and this was my first time ever trying this Creatine X3. The flavor was great. I took it on and off for 2 months and I did see some good gains. I put an inch on my arms. 4 lbs of muscle. My muscles were more full and have a great pump throughout my workouts.

jessecamp24's Rating

First let me say thank you to MuscleTech for the free samples as a part of their review team. I always review their products completely honest, good or bad, and reviewing a product i take into account functionality of the product over anything else, in comparison to price. But let me say this product tastes great and mixes great as well. The price is a straight deal! So lets get to why i LOVE this creatine. It has the great amount of creatine for gains, and not only that but it has 43 grams of sugar carbs, which is science..the sugar spikes your insulin during/post workout and makes your body take in the nutrients it needs to the muscles even quicker when it needs them! ALL of this is perfect. This might be my favorite creatine out!

celinabrun's Rating

First I would like to thank Six Star Pro Nutrition from the makers of MUSCLETECH for allowing me to try the recent Six Star Creatine X3 Elite Series, in exchange for an honest review. My first impression of the Fruit Punch flavor was actually average. To be honest, I am not a fan of Fruit Punch, however, Six Star did an OK job. I hope more flavors will come out too. As for the nutritional complex of this Creatine, I love the fact that I can take one scoop immediately post workout and get a quick simple carb spike to improve muscle growth. With 19 carbs, 5 grams of sugar, 8 grams of premium Creatine and 2.5 grams of BCAAs, this blend is the perfect immediate post workout recovery drink for those individuals looking to gain size.

apopheus's Rating

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a huge fan of Fruit Punch flavoring. Overall a good profile for a Creatine product and it includes BCAAs which is a definitely plus. Taking this right after a workout is probably the best use, as the instructions say. The taste isn't bad and it mixes pretty well. If I were looking for a creatine product I would definitely consider this one.

palmernj's Rating

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

Been using the Six Star Creatine x3 for a few weeks now. Fantastic! Most noticeable gain was my enhanced muscle performance in the gym. Able to bang out more reps without compromised intensity as my workouts progressed. This has led to solid muscle gains in my chest and back since I've been targeting those areas recently. The concentrated dosage of 8g of creatine with only 5g of sugar was also a huge upside. And it tastes really freakin good, too. Would absolutely recommend this product. *I received this product as a free sample.

HasteSlowly's Rating

Received this as a sample; I'm a big fan of the combination carb hit/creatine dose post-workout. Good results across a few weeks, as expected from this brand. It mixed up easily and the flavor was just what I was after following my final set.

chongo25's Rating

Great taste, got Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine for free as a sample to try. I found that this stuff tasted great and seem to work for the few weeks that I have been taken it. I found that my recovery time has decreased. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a creatine product that they haven't tried. I would have given it a 9 but the mixibility wasn't as great as others that I have tried. It mixed all the way but takes a little longer than most.

Dizzymofo's Rating

I am a sampler on the MuscleTech testing team. First of all the flavor on this product tastes good. Usually fruit punch is overwhelming, but the product is a little sweet, but mild. The mixability on this product is poor. It clumped up in a shaker. Post workout recovery was great as described. The carbs, creatine and BCAA aided in recovery and strength gains were noticed. Great product for the budget minded.

Steveburns555's Rating

A very affordable creatine! The price, ingredients and taste are unmatched. I take one scoop post work out and have noticed changes in my body already. The blend is very strong for the price also. Taste good not over powering and mixes easy.

brettz1's Rating

This is a great creatine, it got me great strength and gains. I only wish there were more flavors, the flavor was not bad by any means but I think fruit punch flavor is over used.

A simply good creatine. Does what it says and has helped me. Just a good quality supplement.

Tejas53's Rating

taste is decent. good creatine blend, and has bcaa's only been taking for three days though. lets see how this plays

bswalton69's Rating

Price is great. Taste is not bad. Doesn't dissolve that great, tried mixing with hot water then adding ice, but still powder on the bottom. Haven't tried it that long to see gains yet, but am having stomach issues after taking it, works great for a cleanse. First creatine I've used, gonna see if stomach can tolerate it and see about gains. Have a partial tear in my rotator cuff, so I still have to be careful with my presses, and very light on the shoulders. Getting older sucks, but sure beats the alternative. Lol

Creatine from CVS. Shame on me for buying this. I was feeling cheap that day so I grabbed one. I swear this is just flavored powder.

nickurzua's Rating

Content/Ingredients Each single scoop serving of this product contains about 8 grams of creatine, 3g more than the recommended daily dose. In order to avoid taking unnecessary dosage and to make it last longer, I suggest you use a tablespoon instead of the scooper provided in the product. Each scoop contains 19g of carbohydrates for faster glycogen recovery and as a result faster muscle recovery. Note that this product contains an amount of added sugar, so those who are watching their sugar intake should be cautious when using this product. Taste A lot of creatine supplement powders are usually created with certain flavors to make the product easier to consume. For example, certain creatines are flavored chocolate, vanilla, cookies’n'cream, and in the case of this product, fruit punch. While this seems appealing, the taste of this product is its biggest downfall. The fruit punch taste is gritty and bland. There is only the faintest detection of fruit punch flavor, the rest being some watered down, artificial byproduct. As with any other creatine product, I reccomend taking this with a protein shake or a flavored drink in itself to avoid the bawdy taste. However, drinking this product with a standard glass of water will not make you vomit or revulse, it’s simply an inconvenience. Results/Benefits What I gained from using this product was not as much as I had expected or wanted. The recovery aspect was fairly good. I noticed reductions in soreness and did not lost performance in the weight room or on the track. With that being said, I did not see as much muscle and strength gains as i could have achieved. It took me a few weeks to see even a little bit of growth in size and strength. Nonetheless, I still saw some results and was overall content with what I received with this product Conclusion To put it simply, you get what your money’s worth. This brand is a lot cheaper than other brands you might find in other stores or online. If you’re on a tight budget, I recommend this product. The taste might make you grimace, but you should see pretty decent results if you take this product consistently. Overall, I would give this product a 7 out of 10 rating.