Six Star Pro Nutrition Creatine X3 Reviews

Good

lutremblett's Rating

Being 6'4 and always having a fairly slim build, I never thought I would ever see the body results I wanted. Taking Creatine X3 post workout has given me some amazing, yet very surprising, results. After an intense workout the refreshing fruit punch taste is great. In the time I've been using this product I've seen results I never thought were possible and I've even reached a new increasing weight goal. I researched a lot of different products before deciding on this one and I felt that this product really met my needs. Thank you Six Star Pro Nutrition! Extremely impressed!

BrennanMWhite's Rating

Taste 9/10 - Nearly identical to a kool aid or Hawaiian Punch. Drinks really well. A little different from my normal flavor choices. |||| Nutrition 8/10 - A few ingredients I don't normally look for in creatine. It's is one of the few things I like to be very plain. It's not a deal breaker, but I would rather a cost effective, no frills product. Also lost some points here for not disclosing how much is mono and how much is hcl. The difference, or lack there of, between the two is debatable. BUT - creatine monohydrate is THE staple for creatine supplementation. I'd like to see 5g/8g be mono.||| Mixability 8/10 - Some stuff just wouldn't mix. Ended up chugging some powder at the bottom. Tried mixing as suggested and with 20oz of water - still had the gritty stuff. Side note: the red dye that Six Star uses gives me an upset stomach about 60% of the time. I'm usually okay if I drink it post workout after my shake. I definitely can't drink it before a woke out. That being said, the new formula of Preworkout Explosion didn't bother me. I think this creatine just has more Red no. 40 in it.

BigRizzo52's Rating

While taking Six Star Creatine X3 I put on about an additional 4 lbs in water weight due to creatine hydrating muscles and with the extra hydration I was able to get in about 2-3 extra reps and help push my max up when I stacked it with the Six Star whey protein and the explosive pre-workout by about 20 lbs

Blake2732's Rating

Depending on what you're looking for this could be a great all in one product. If someone is purely interested in creatine than I would recommend just going for a basic monohydrate because it would be cheaper. However, this product is a fantastic product in the sense that it not only covers your creatine, but also delivers a dose of BCAA's and some dextrose. For someone looking to get in some extra intra or post-workout carbs this would be an excellent product option.

Jhammett17's Rating

Excellent post workout creatine formula. I have noticed significant reduction in recovery time and improved performance. In addition, this product actually tastes great so I look forward to it immediately after a tough workout. Very reasonably priced as well for 35 servings. Great job Six Star!

45njacked's Rating

Great product, amazed how full you look in one workout!

CardiacLegacy's Rating

This product is great. I saw a significant increase when using this product over the summer. I like that this creatine has BCAA's as well and it tastes great!

DarJur's Rating

Really great product. Makes me feel great post workout. The fruit punch flavor is pretty good. I will continue to use this product.

JulieC26's Rating

I tried this a while back, but if I recall correctly. . the taste was very refreshing. I took it consistently post workout after intense resistance training sessions and loved it!

Thatter1934's Rating

I got no words to say hands down the best creatine product in the market,, WOW WHAT A BLEND love it

Thandly38's Rating

Awesome creatine. 10/10

Writtiew's Rating

Best creatine out. Good for recovery and eliminates(DOMS). Once saturated look for big strength increases. I use postworkout.

Forgisell's Rating

I started using this product after hearing success of it.

Thentlas's Rating

the second day i took this prucut my bench press went up around 20 pounds that was insane and all the body building reps tlel me to take con cret yah right

Gles1941's Rating

I was able to try a only sample of this product, so all I can really talk about is the taste.

Frects's Rating

Really good product, have 3 in my closet as backup

Illaitty's Rating

smarter choice, get it.

Limoughted's Rating

It helps a lot, been taking it for long now and i'm a bulky fella now!

Raws1942's Rating

pretty intense stuff

ChrisKnox88's Rating

Great base creatine....usually drink it during my workouts.