Six Star Pro Nutrition Professional Strength Casein Protein Reviews

Good

brettz1's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I use this strictly right before bed, It truly helps me make gains when I sleep. I will always use this!

jsnyder23's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I like this product and the price I get it for. Perfect for before bed and it doesn't leave me filling bloated when I try and fall asleep.

Very good tasting, mixes easily and the price is right. Can't go wrong

This protein is amazing I love the taste and love how it doesnt make ke bloated after I drink it.

Deanbarlage's Rating
Triple Chocolate

yum yum yum before bedtime! high quality, good price. check nutrition facts. you won't be disappointed.

matttrains4real's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I received this product as a sample from Six Star Pro Nutrition. I�ve always used a casein protein before bed since I started training. I can say this is a great supplement and great quality and you cant beat the price. I definitely recommended for someone on a low carb or low calorie diet with a budget. It worked very well for me!

Awesome protein I usually drink at night. Fills me up just right and taste is very nice. Have gotten good results with it. SixStar line is great.

great tasting and mixed well, this product is a must have

Thomas8's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Short and to the point...tastes great and does what it promises to do!

pstoff25's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I've become a big fan of this stuff, it's a great mix and works great for the price. I usually take it before I go to bed and I wake up hungry so my metabolism is through the roof!

FsAxis92's Rating
Triple Chocolate

My mom randomly got me this protein for christmas. It was very filling and actually tasted great.

paulch71's Rating
Triple Chocolate

I have the chocolate ISO protien and the vanilla cream also strawberry cream casein protien and I love it!

DaniSanti's Rating
Triple Chocolate

DaniSanti did not leave a written review for this product.

Kaosism's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Good product. Great taste. Mixes really well. Stack it with 10g of L-Glutamine. The only negative I consider it too small for the price ran out to quick.

tha shredda's Rating
Triple Chocolate

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.

capcom49's Rating
Triple Chocolate

Have to say, very impressed with this casein. Its cheap, lean, very tasty, and servings are quite well sized. Works really good to, I saw improvements quite quickly after usage. Only negative is that it is a pain to mix this stuff up, very clumpy and the powder will stick to the cap so you need to shake it like no other!

aphrodite730's Rating
Triple Chocolate

This is the only Casein product I have tried to date. I bought this mainly for my dad's recovery from a long hospital stay. It got the ball rolling for both of us. I noticed a much healthier appetite with myself. The taste of this product is obviously artificial and it's definitely weird to take down. Much of it floats on the top or is hard to mix. My dog has shown great results in his thighs: we reversed his muscular degeneration. He's proud of his legs again!

getswoll62's Rating
Triple Chocolate

expensive graainy taste and ok recovery not buying it again

coolrab's Rating
Triple Chocolate

It tasted absolutely gross. I took one scoop and realized that it wasn't for me. Therefore I can't really say if it was effective or not, so disregard the overall rating.