Six Star Pro Nutrition Strength Casein Protein Reviews

Good

VenomousMaximus's Rating

Taste great mixes well in blender... Try small banana & a spoonful of peanut butter or almond butter with the Triple chocolate flavor mix in blender with 6 ice cubes & unsweetened vanilla almond milk & little water ... Like having desert before bed... Love this product! Can't beat the price too!

This product has an incredible taste!! I have tried other brands of casein powders before and it made me sick. This kind tastes like brownie batter when I mixed it with 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk and a little water. It has a great consistency and tastes absolutely delicious!! I can't wait to drink more of this! I would recommend this product to everyone! I'm so happy I found a casein powder I like!

Mixes perfect, tastes great, no stomach issues. I will say mix with half milk and half water. So much better.

This clumpy stuff was horrible. I choked it down because I hated to waste the money, but it is BAD! Doesn't mix well at all. Shaker or blender didn't matter. A little water or a lot of water this stuff is BAD! It would be better to go without than to spend a nickel on this junk. If you look up bad in the dictionary they will have a picture of this stuff.

MexicanGold12's Rating

MexicanGold12 did not leave a written review for this product.

I'm not really sure how well this one worked as I ended up toss it in the rubbish. I thought FA was the worst, nope. This tastes absolutely terrible. I had about seven days worth and on the last night I nearly gagged from the taste. Never again.

I use this strictly right before bed, It truly helps me make gains when I sleep. I will always use this!

I like this product and the price I get it for. Perfect for before bed and it doesn't leave me filling bloated when I try and fall asleep.

firefitrookie's Rating

Very good tasting, mixes easily and the price is right. Can't go wrong

This protein is amazing I love the taste and love how it doesnt make ke bloated after I drink it.

matttrains4real's Rating

I received this product as a sample from Six Star Pro Nutrition. I�ve always used a casein protein before bed since I started training. I can say this is a great supplement and great quality and you cant beat the price. I definitely recommended for someone on a low carb or low calorie diet with a budget. It worked very well for me!

great tasting and mixed well, this product is a must have

Short and to the point...tastes great and does what it promises to do!

I've become a big fan of this stuff, it's a great mix and works great for the price. I usually take it before I go to bed and I wake up hungry so my metabolism is through the roof!

My mom randomly got me this protein for christmas. It was very filling and actually tasted great.

I have the chocolate ISO protien and the vanilla cream also strawberry cream casein protien and I love it!

DaniSanti did not leave a written review for this product.

Good product. Great taste. Mixes really well. Stack it with 10g of L-Glutamine. The only negative I consider it too small for the price ran out to quick.

tha shredda did not leave a written review for this product.