SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,656 Reviews

LaurenRye's Rating
Watermelon

Pretty refreshing! I enjoy sipping on a scoop of this throughout work then another scoop during my workout

kevin7187's Rating
Watermelon

kevin7187 did not leave a written review for this product.

claudiujeler's Rating
RAW - Unflavored

A very good product

Derickdub's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Xtend has the appropriate blend your body needs. And since I know a lot of people care about flavor, it's freaking delicious. It's so good that I almost feel guilty drinking it

jmendozazuniga's Rating
Grape

Ihad bought the green apple before and it was pretty tasty. Once I purchased it again (grape flavor), the taste is just so unpleasant. Very sweet, and flat taste. I bought this product about 6months ago and I'm still half way through the bottle.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

cbm6383's Rating
Grape

cbm6383 did not leave a written review for this product.

JonHolland89's Rating
Green Apple
Pink Lemonade

After trying Pink Lemonade, I received Xtend (Green Apple) from Scivation through a weekly promotion. This product is awesome! BCAAs are a staple in my diet. Lately, even if I'm not drinking them intraworkout you can catch me drinking them throughout the day. I love the ingredient profile and I love that you get 7g of BCAA per scoop. I always look for a good ratio. The label tells you this, but this product has a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine: Isoleucine:Valine). In addition to that, each scoop has added electrolytes along with glutamine and citrulline! So you stay hydrated, you have glutamine to recover even faster, and you have citrulline to help you with endurance.I love that there is no added "fluff." What you see, is what you get in this product. As far as flavors go, the pink lemonade is pretty good, but the green apple flavor is great! The pink lemonade has a slight aftertaste, but it's not bad once you get used to it. I definitely plan to keep Xtend in stock and I'm aiming to try Blood Orange next.

danielle719's Rating

Best BCAAs on the market, IMHO. I've tried a lot and I feel like SciVation's mix of great flavor and value really works for me. The Pink Lemonade has a weird taste, but I still love it. It doesn't give you that lemonade tart, but the sweetness is definitely there. Trying Mango next!

Logic79's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I usually just sip a BCAA and creatine mix while I workout, but seen this product with glutamine in it as well. I like the higher BCAA ratio (normal products are 5g) and the taste is perfect, not too weak and not sweet. I do feel like I can lift heavier and longer with this product. Now that I'm liking this product I'm just hoping the price doesn't spike too much.

bill8912328's Rating
Watermelon

I bring 2 water bottles to the gym with me. One for water and the other with Scivation Xtend. I was a fan of this years ago and recently started using it again. The taste is pretty good and the results i get off of this is good as well. If i have one complaint it's opening a fresh new container only to find half of the container is nothing but air. The one thing supplement companies can't claim is that "some settling may occur". It's powder. Come on guys, we spend our hard earned money on your products the least you can do is give us our money's worth.

Parker600's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The blue raspberry tastes very good. I mix it wil 24oz of water and sip throughout my workout and it is very refreshing! The taste itself is enough to love it, as it isn't sour at all but sweet.

lamb_'s Rating
Grape

lamb_ did not leave a written review for this product.

MDCCCLXXII's Rating

MDCCCLXXII did not leave a written review for this product.

sean615's Rating
Grape

sean615 did not leave a written review for this product.

deepakrohila786's Rating

deepakrohila786 did not leave a written review for this product.

alexia116's Rating

This is by far my favorite supplement! I recommend it the mango flavor!!! Its soo yummy :)

Leonardrichi's Rating

its Work very well.love the product and i am using this in every day (workout time or any time) Flavors are good its its tast like really fruit so drinking BCAA is easy.use at list one time you gone a love this.

funkyflyer28's Rating

Blood Orange is by far the best flavor I've tried. I drink it every day during my workouts and its the only flavor I don't get sick of!

rieadd's Rating
Blue Raspberry

At first, I thought the taste was weird and too sweet (I like drinks that are more neutral tasting than fake sweet) and this one didn't leave me satisfied at first but I kept drinking it while going to the gym and the taste just grew on me. I love the effects it has on my body. I have more resistance, I feel like I can do more running and lifting and just have a better overall capacity when I work out. I also felt like I wasn't as sore as I usually should be the next morning. I'm really glad a friend of mine recommended me this brand since she tried many and ended up loving this one the most. I do recommend it myself without a doubt. I'm thinking of re buying as soon as I run out of it but the only con is that I cannot find it anywhere in Canada in the stores I have access to and ordering online is a bit of a hassle.

1-20 of 2,656 Reviews