SciVation Xtend Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 2,453 Reviews

nati301's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Was recommended to this product by a friend. Pink lemonade flavor leaves a sweet after taste in my opinion but as I drink it it is not overly sweet which I found the strawberry kiwi to be. These are great with cold water makes for a very different flavor than when you use room temperature water. Good idea to have more than one flavor on hand to not grow tired of the product.

tinfro's Rating

Doesn't seem right that I'm enjoying such a great drink during my workout (almost as if i'm cheating).

gpigg01's Rating

gpigg01 did not leave a written review for this product.

amittomar12's Rating
Watermelon

Very good product. I use during my workout and my reps go nicely. Taste wise I haven't tried other than Watermelon. It is good but little sweetness overall I am happy with the product and results.

amps40's Rating

Great drink during workout, blue raspberry taste good.

Whinkent's Rating

Whinkent did not leave a written review for this product.

antspiaggia25's Rating

This is the best

weber32's Rating
Lemon Lime

Xtend is a great BCAA product. The taste is excellent and very strong, even in 20-24 oz of water. Keeps me feeling full for fasted workouts in the morning really well.

MidnightHawk's Rating

XTend BCAAS is really impressive ...is there a flavor that doesn't taste great? Most mornings this is what I turn to if in a rush and can't seem to down some breakfast to start my day. On days when I use it intra-workout I like the fact it contains a full gram of citrulline malate ...combined with the prewo I mix up it keeps me pumping :)

SeanSanT's Rating
RAW - Unflavored

The product works. I purchased the flavorless one so that i could mix it into my protein and take out two birds with one stone, but it has a strange flavor. I am tolerating it until I'm out but then i will buy a flavored option because the product works wonders

Kindy97's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Kindy97 did not leave a written review for this product.

Alexito1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Blue raspberry is an amazing flavor. I always drink it throughout my day while at work. Good way to keep that energy coming in. Highly recommend.

bphelps502's Rating
Mango

Great product! I used it as an intra workout supplement, mixed with a simple sugar for a better pump. Mixes great Tastes great Helps with recovery and pump

esill30's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff tastes sooooo great! just like a jolly rancher. Im not sore at all. great great stuff. only have had it for a day, so we will see how it goes after today.

0lli's Rating
Grape

I have been using this supplement for quite a while now, and I have to say there's no other supplement that keeps my workouts as intense as Xtend does. I'd advise to take this intra-workout, because the sweetness, along with the BCAAs, keeps you fueled for more. The grape flavour is really nice, though it seems that the flavour is hard to get rid of once you commit a shaker to it. I haven't tried another taste yet, but I might mix things up next time.

doingfitt's Rating
Green Apple

I have tried 3 different BCAAs before trying Xtend. This one is so good! I mix it with C4 green apple and non flavored whey for a preworkout. Post workout I make the same drink with either non flavored whey and/or casein. The green apple flavor is so good, I really could drink it all day. I tried the mango but I didn't love it as much as the green apple. I recommend this product anytime any one asks for BCAA s****estions.

Dominicanaso's Rating
Mango

I've always stuck to one particular BCAA. But after seeing the rave about Xtend and the nutritional facts to back it up, I gave it a shot. I definitely recommend this and it's become my one and only BCAA supplement. I never feel fatigue and I've seen less soreness since taking this the day after a workout. Mango has a low flavor rating but I loved it. Not overly sweet which is usually the case with some of these.

Corp0ral's Rating
Lemon Lime

Without question, the best BCAA Powder I've used, on all fronts. I have 5 requirements for my BCAA Powder: 1. Effective, proper dosage 2. Added vitamins and/or minerals 3. Added Electrolytes, without caffeine 4. Mix cleanly 5. Taste great, not too sweet. XTend delivers on all fronts. I use it during and after workouts and it boosts my performance during workouts and is refreshing after. Other BCAA's I've used: Best BCAA, Labrada, Betancourt, Dymatize, GAT, Beast, and Tri-Prep. XTend tops all of them, quite easily. It completely delivers on effectiveness, its mixes perfectly clean, and it tastes great... Lemon/Lime tastes like lemonade. I'm always open to new products and improvements, but I'll be using XTend for quite some time, without a doubt.

IssakKleese's Rating

IssakKleese did not leave a written review for this product.

aracelyc27's Rating
Green Apple

I love it i can defintly feel the difference between other bcaas, the only thing i dont like is that the powder green apple doesnt have the Taurine as in the liquid form, the taste is awesome

1-20 of 2,453 Reviews