SciVation Xtend Reviews

7.2
1-20 of 2,250 Reviews

KumaYama67's Rating
Orange Dream

Great taste and perfect energizer through the workout

Datsunzcrash's Rating
Watermelon Madness

Scivation Xtend is PROBABLY my favorite Intra-Workout BCAA supplement. I'm not saying that others are not good, but I LOVE Xtend. There are other brands and flavors out there and I am trying another one right now to broaden my product knowledge. I'll be back. 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND

EMSDiver's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

EMSDiver did not leave a written review for this product.

artisticfille's Rating

This flavor is amazing! I don't honestly have much to say at the moment on this product, other than I feel like it is doing it's job and this is a highly recommended brand as well as a top seller when it comes to BCAA's.

PYG85's Rating
Orange Dream

PYG85 did not leave a written review for this product.

AntM1564's Rating

Overall - I would highly s****est this product to anyone looking for an amino acid product. Recovery seems to be better than normal, but an extended time (no pun intended) of using Xtend would prove or disprove that. From what I have noticed, recovery is slightly better. The taste is absolutely amazing and reminds me of my favorite candy. Drinking a liquidfied version of Swedish Fish is a homerun in my book. The formula is proven and great.10/10

Hazza108's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Scivation does not disappoint one bit. The gym I work out at being snap fitness has a vending machine with samples of different Xtend used during intra workout to keep the body going. I use this in the morning when fasting as a way of burning fat from my adipose tissue. Any customer wishing or thinking of buying branched chain amino acid (bcaa) I would definitely go with Scivation probably the flavouring of green apple explosion because it taste great.

wvequestrian's Rating

My favorite BCAA! The Mango and Fruit Punch are the best!

hkaler77's Rating
Watermelon Madness

hkaler77 did not leave a written review for this product.

umartajuddin's Rating

Amazing feeling with this product, but you have to be really well hydrated to feel the effects.

Kyleb079's Rating
Watermelon Madness

I never workout without it anymore, It tastes amazing, isn't too powerful. I can workout longer and harder with it. Most importantly, I am less sore from my workout. It definitely speeds recovery. If I don't take it I am noticeably more sore than if I had taken it.

vanhanz's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I drink this between my main meals to keep a healthy dose of amino acids in the pipeline. Tastes great , no calories - yum

BK86Tehran's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome product! great tasting!! mix pretty well with 1.5 L (approximately half a gallon) water, gives u an extra endurance during workout! This product also has an excellent profile and ingredients: Vitamin B6 for energy enhancement, Load of BCAA, Citruline Malate for boosting N.O and additional endurance, and Glutamine which would guard your muscles and boost your immune system! Highly recommend this product and i will but it again, again, and again!!!

Carmonite's Rating
Watermelon Madness

Carmonite did not leave a written review for this product.

Chelsay's Rating

Love this flavor! Great BCAAs! Will buy again! Tried the watermelon flavor. Yuck. Trying the kiwi one next.

VegasRocker's Rating

Xtend is a BCAA intra workout with the clinically tested 2-1-1 profile. I definitely notice better recovery with this product and it helps to reduce the muscle soreness from a hard workout. I love the taste and will be using this not only intra-workout but throughout the day to help me get more water in which I don't get enough of now. Scivation does a great job with their flavorings and Fruit Punch did not disappoint. I think this will also be great to stack additional supps with like extra glutamine, citrulline, so I can customize it to be a pre and post workout drink too. Good job Scivation!

ahmad8777's Rating

Tastes AMAZING, i mix it with protein right after the workout and it does the job.

DannPM's Rating
Raspberry Blue

AMAZING flavor. Best I've had from any supplement or sports drink around ever. Highly recommend the the Raspberry Blue. Does not give you a blue tongue or teeth like you might expect. I do feel like cranking out more in the weight room on this, I think it helps. Definitely helps recovery. Good mixability. No stomach issues in or out. 10/10 Great product, AWESOME taste. I always have love for Xtend

7ormless's Rating

Great taste. Mixes well.

emartins's Rating

I am obsessed with Xtend. Mango is amazing and then I got blue razz to switch it up. I add a couple scoops of the blue razz to my gallon of water and I have no problem getting the gallon down, and some. I ordered the variety pack to see if I should switch up the flavor, and was left just as stumped because I loved them all. I usually hate strawberry kiwi and watermelon flavored anything but Xtend makes them absolutely delicious.. Xtend has been my staple throughout prep. Anytime I felt a craving or still felt hungry after a meal, I'd sip on the BCAAs and then I was good.. highly recommend!

1-20 of 2,250 Reviews