SciVation Xtend Reviews

Pineapple
Orange
1-20 of 2,519 Reviews

joseph47parker's Rating

Mixes easily. It stays a bit foamy but not bad. Tastes pretty good.

alvaroherz's Rating

alvaroherz did not leave a written review for this product.

ericadbishop's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Awesome product!!! It has the perfect ratio of BCAAs that I was looking for. Mixes well and doesn't have any gritty texture. Can't wait to try more flavours!

aloosecannon's Rating

Xtend delivers 7g of high quality bcaa in the well studied 2:1:1 ratio plus citrulline malate, glutamine, and electrolytes. For me, the electrolytes really help with hydration and quenching my thirst. I"ve used it during cardio workouts and after spending a few hours working in the yard on hot humid days. A lot of brands offer bcaa products that taste good, but the aminos are low quality or are only present in small amounts meaning you need multiple scoops to get the proper dose. With Xtend, you get both high quality and great taste. I haven't found a flavor I don't like. Mango and pineapple are my favorites followed closely by blue raspberry and strawberry kiwi. Fruit punch, watermelon, and grape are also really good but the other four are standouts for me. I mix them with about 20 ounces of water, sometimes more, and the flavor holds up. Mixes well, too.

masterg20's Rating

I was given a pack of flavors to test from Scivation. The macros on Xtend are fantastic, no question about that. The flavors they offer are unique and more varied than most other BCAA offerings and so far the flavors are on point. [b]Mango[/b]: When I first mixed mango with 16oz of water, it smelled like a fresh cut up mango. It reminded me of some strawberry mangos I had in Hawaii and it tasted like someone took a mango and put it in a blender with BCAAs. There is a slight bitter taste to it due to the BCAAs but it was better than I expected it to be. [b]Strawberry Kiwi[/b]: Like the Mango, the Strawberry Kiwi had a great smell when first mixed. I mixed it with 16 oz of water during my workout and had a strong Kiwi smell with a slight sweet strawberry scent. I did not notice the strawberry flavor as much as I was expecting, but the kiwi was present and was as though I was drinking a smoothie. Again, there was a slight bitter aftertaste from the BCAAs, but not enough to overwhelm the flavor. Watermelon: The first smell that came from the package was quite a bitter smell, and for some reason, the smell of the watermelon wafted between sweet jolly rancher smell and a bitter smell. However, after this was mixed, the watermelon tasted like a really sweet liquid jolly rancher. That's the best way I can describe it. Or like a shredded really sweet watermelon. Blue Raspberry: This is hard to describe. It is a pretty good flavor compared to the other flavors and tastes like other Blue Raspberry flavors on the market. There is a slight bitter taste, but it actually works with the Blue Rasp flavor and not against it. Grape tastes and mixes well. I like this flavor the most of all the ones I got to try. To me, the taste of the grape was similar to that of a grape otter pop. There was not much to the bitterness from the BCAAs. Fruit Punch: This flavor is hard for me to describe. It didn't taste like regular fruit punch, but I am not quite sure what the taste is similar too. It was a good flavor regardless.

kaden35's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes great gets the job done, would recommend to anyone thats looking to take their recovery to the next level.

ddmjunk's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

This product was recommended by a sales person in my local Vitamin Shoppe for taste and performance. She was right! I have only been using this product for about a week now and I can tell the difference. It tastes great, keeps me going during my workout and throughout my day. I could drink it all the time. It's not syrupy sweet and does not have that sweetener after-taste. Just tastes clean and fruity!!

Jdot5's Rating
Mango

The Blue Raspberry flavor is X-Tend is pretty good and the Mango flavor is still as delicious as it was when I had it in 2014. It mixes in water pretty easy (even without the shaker cup grater thing) and it helps with muscle recovery so Im not tired and sore after workouts. The price point is 30 servings for $23.98 which isnt too bad. Overall, it was the first intraworkout Ive used and I will continue to use. Would recommend to a friend Full review below: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171941853&p=1452532703#post1452532703

rasysin1's Rating

Best quality price in the market! Helps very well.

VictoriaStanton's Rating

Great Aminos, this product has really helped me out a lot. This products is probably the best Aminos I have had in a long time

Rhett43's Rating
Lemon Lime

I have been using Xtend since I first started getting into lifting weights and dieting which was about 4 years ago. I've tried other BCAAs but this is by far the best. Other BCAAs are either funky tasting, fizzy, don't provide similar results, etc etc. Xtend is my go to as it always helps me get through long and grueling workouts as well as reducing DOMS and overall soreness. This product has saved me numerous times when I'm cutting weight, while trying to maintain strength and size in my workouts. Flavor is amazing too; the lemon lime reminds me of the lemon lime Gatorade which is my favorite flavor. Used that flavor for 4 years and still love it. All in all, this is the best BCAA intra/post that I have ever used.

happygiraffe22's Rating
Mango

happygiraffe22 did not leave a written review for this product.

• klir2m
klir2m's Rating

I've been using Xtend for going on two years now. It is without question in my mind the best supplement for your money out there. It's highly effective and quite frankly, delicious - it can easily compete with any flavored water additive and can even replace a diet soda or three in your daily diet. I can say from experience that Xtend will help you recover more quickly; it will keep you energized not just through your workout, but throughout your entire day if you take servings between meals like me; and it will help you retain muscle while dieting, and even reverse muscle loss to an extent if you've been dieting a long time and add Xtend to your routine. FLAVOR REVIEWS! Green Apple Explosion: Tastes like a sour apple sucker, my go-to flavor. Lemon Lime: Tart and extra citrusy, very refreshing on a hot summer day. Good to spike up other flavors too. (Try two scoops of Green Apple and one scoop Lemon Lime for three servings of something awesome.) Pineapple: Kind of disappointed with this one, nothing special, didn't taste much like pineapple. Blue Raspberry: This stuff is SO good. It's like blue cotton candy. Strawberry Kiwi: Tastes exactly like you'd expect a strawberry kiwi drink to taste, and it's a good thing. Mango: Pretty good tropical flavor.

sep35's Rating

Strawberry Kiwi is by bar the best flavor BCAA I've tasted, I don't seem to get tired of it either. Energy levels are always great when I use xtendz during and after my workout. I also feel my recovery is much better. TIP: I always make this a couple of hours before the gym and leave it in the freezer, turns out to be slushee like and bcaa's always tastes better cold!

KOPCHO34's Rating

Everyone should be taking BCAA's and this one from Scivation is the best on the market. It has helped me loose weight, gain muscle, and keeps me replenished during my grueling workouts.

LaReeBee's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I love both flavors of these I tried. And they mix well for me also which is awesome.

abianca99's Rating

This product works as advertised. The flavoring is OK. I have had better tasting BCAA products but the ingredients are what I am most concerned with. Solid product.

Camilla23's Rating
Mango

I decided to give this brand a try about a month ago. I ordered a small 7 serving tub of the mango and LOVED it. When I ran out, I purchased blue raspberry (not my favorite flavor for anything but it was the only option at the time). Long story short, I wasn't disappointed. Xtend is affordable, Plus, you get more for your money. All in all Xtend is great and I will continue to purchase more of their BCAA's!

e562qk's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing taste (watermelon anyway) and great ingredient profile. I recommend to at least try it out if you're looking for a good BCAA. Okay, so after trying the green apple flavor, I don't think I could go back to watermelon! Both taste great, but the green apple is the best!

Jump2man3's Rating

So all the flavors are awesome, no added sugars which for me is a +++. Overall great product and company. If your looking for an after workout BCAA I would recommend. Green apple is a bit bitter but other than that its all good! Also feel free to contact me on my bodyspace page for any eating tips I am always down to talk nutrition and fitness!

1-20 of 2,519 Reviews