SciVation Xtend Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 2,297 Reviews

jcburgoon's Rating
Grape

This is a great BCAA to try when first taking them because of the 2:1:1 ratio, mixability, and taste. The grape tasted good, but was almost too sweet and tasted like a grape jolly rancher. I didn't mind this and found that Xtend kept me pushing through my workout and gave me an easy recovery.

BedduBello75's Rating
Watermelon Madness

Tastes very good, I feel a lot less sore the next day.

ktaylorsf's Rating

Wow - 10/10! This product was really great and exceeded my expectations. Usually I just take my husband's BCAA products, but I just got a chance to try these out and am so glad I did! These flavors mix so well and every one I've tried has been really tasty. Not as much foam as some others I've had - really smooth and tasty! Every flavor I had was delicious - really amazing for workouts and will be with me for every lift and cardio session! Thanks again Scivation!!!!

kenalbon89's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

First of all, no calories. Secondly, delicious! A bit pricey but for the quality you are getting it is to be expected... I quite easily mix with double the recommended water dose and still get good flavour which is great.

Lauren1996's Rating
Green Apple

AMAZING! no matter what flavour i try i continue to love it. Getting 7g BCAAs as well which is great. It is the one that started the intraworkout and once you try it you will understand why. Definitely worth it. Love it during my workout.

EricRadcliffe22's Rating
Orange Dream

best BCAA product on the market, except Orange Dream tastes like poop. other flavors are good, tho

joeyw524's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

First time trying xtend, I've heard lots of great things about the green apple explosion. But i guess that was the old version....Tried it today with one scoop and more than 32 oz of water, and it was SO SWEET. There was no tartness to it, I felt like I was drinking liquid candy.....not very impressed with the flavor but the profile is good.

OllievanEck's Rating
Watermelon

Started taking this a while ago and I have been a lot less sore the day after all of my workouts. it tastes great and stumps my sugar cravings after the first sip. Great overall product

MtDiesel's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

MtDiesel did not leave a written review for this product.

l3randall's Rating
Green Apple

l3randall did not leave a written review for this product.

grovernuts's Rating
Watermelon Madness

I love this. Im not big on taking supplements or fitness, I just do enough to get by and pass a fitness exam. I take Xtend prior to running and it helps keep my energy level up during the run. As for flavors the Mango Nectar didnt do it for me, I can drink it but I never looked forward to drinking it. Watermelon Madness is Awesome. As for the product itself I have found mixing it in room temperature water works better then cold water (I prefer room temp. water anyways). If you prefer your drink cold mix it then chill it.

Krisli22's Rating

Krisli22 did not leave a written review for this product.

tomwymer's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Great product! Will buy again. Good value for your dollar! Also the taste is amazing. I have strawberry kiwi and absolutely look forward to it during workouts. Definitely able to get through heavy lifting days with this product. Have noticed a decrease in recovery time since I began using this.

christiandieter's Rating
Green Apple

I have never found a need to "review" a supplement since most of the time, the supplements deliver as promised. But I thought I would help other people in where to spend their hard earned money. Just got my shipment today. THIS STUFF IS OUTSTANDING!!!! I have tried many BCAA products and this one is THE BEST. The taste is right on cue and is very refreshing with a few ice cubes. The mixability is OUTSTANDING as well. No foam, no residue on the inside of the water jug, and no floating particles. This is the ONLY BCAA product I will ever buy again and I am very loyal to a certain supplement company. But SciVation's BCAA product is better.

catfieldman's Rating
Orange Dream

This product is very hard to desolve, I found if you mix it up a hour or two ahead of time it will be desolved and taste like Oranget If you just mix it drink it right away the taste is pretty bad and its not desolved I am going to try another product for this reason

nobze's Rating

my go to supplement for intra-workouts. been using it for months.

AndreyUrusov's Rating

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

tinfro's Rating

Doesn't seem right that I'm enjoying such a great drink during my workout (almost as if i'm cheating).

AlyssaRaeM's Rating

I Love Xtend!! I've been using it for a long time during my workouts. I've been dying to try the Mango Nectar flavor but it's not in our store locally and it's always sold out online! Well I finally got it and it's delicious!!! I highly recommend this product!

GMattyJ's Rating
Green Apple

It's definitely better than water. I drink it throughout my day as well as during workouts. Flavor is good (Green Apple) and it's very soluble.

1-20 of 2,297 Reviews