SciVation Xtend Reviews

7.3
Orange Dream
1-20 of 2,214 Reviews

kellyarizona's Rating

The mango is insanely good! I fel like I am cheating on my diet and having a snapple or something similar.

CaliFitGirl's Rating
Mango Nectar

I purchased this product after reading all of the great reviews here on BB.com. Unfortunately this is not the product for me - I tried just 1/3 of a scoop in 24 ounces of water. The taste is great at first but a very artificial aftertaste. Halfway through my workout I felt dizzy, more sweaty than usual almost to the point of throwing up and had to stop my workout. One of the ingredients obviously does not agree with me. Unfortunately I will have to send this back...

vero282's Rating
Mango Nectar

vero282 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kathleen Tesori's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

I drink this just about every day before and during my training. This product is so tasty - perfect texture, taste and sweetness. Too hard to completely describe but you will not be disappointed. I use this BCAA and NLA for HER. I enjoy having variety. I combine BCAAAs and L-Carnitine before cardio sessions or workouts. I drink BCAAs to prevent the breakdown of muscle. Most of the time I am dieting or just on a lower calorie intake to keep a lean shredded physique for events. Even though I am dieting and on a lower calorie meal plan I still need to go to the gym and work hard. While dieting and working hard at the gym you risk losing muscle because your body may breakdown the muscle to use it as energy to help get it through the workout. BCAAs help prevent this breakdown cycle and also helps with fatigue.

nrcreate's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Well, I had just written my review on this product, and there was an error in my submission so I guess I have to start over but shorter this time... Basically this is a great product, I personally love it. I have MD, and I need any product that can give me a book and/or help with recovery. With this product I can definitely see a difference in myself of when I take it vs when I do not. I am fairly new to supplements but the price seems fair to me.Thumbs up from me!

Cballach's Rating
Mango Nectar

Cballach did not leave a written review for this product.

keepcalmdreamer's Rating

Отличный продукт как по составу так и по действию. Пью вовремя тренировки вкус приятный, особенно лимон. Меньше всего понравился манго, это скорее напоминает тропический микс. Рекомендую!!!

marcgatien's Rating
Watermelon Madness

I've been using this product for over a year and I it has been a great addition to my workouts. Keeps me hydrated and having something sweet in between sets is a nice little reward

gpipin's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I love this product. I think it is the best BCAA I have ever tried. I loved the strawberry kiwi flavor. The only reason why I didn't give it a 10 is that sometimes it doesn't mix so well... But I would certainly recommend it, especially considering its high concentration of leucine.

donwwhite's Rating
Mango Nectar

donwwhite did not leave a written review for this product.

PatrickNegri's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

wiam90's Rating
Mango Nectar

The best intra-workout catalyst, and the only bcaa product that comes in 90 serv. Very good price and awesome flavors!

LisaFair's Rating
Blue Raspberry

LisaFair did not leave a written review for this product.

mrdurf1991's Rating

This is my go to supplement for intra-workouts. I love the BCAAs as they help speed up my recovery times! Blue Raspberry is one of the best tasting supplements in flavors I've had in any type of supplement, when mixed it tastes like juice in sense its that good and I need to watch myself that I don't drink it too fast while working out. I am surprised that the flavor profile from previous ratings is low but for me can't find a better flavor!

newmaryland's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Brilliant product for intra-workout or during empty stomach cardio. During my cut this product has helped to retain muscle mass. It is obviously not a miracle product and will not stop you losing all mass whilst on a cut, however it is worth having in your supplement stack, it might seem a little pricey, however in comparison to other similar products this one is by far the best, and for a zero carb intra-workout drink I don't think there is a better product on the market.

khalid2222's Rating

Absolutely love this stuff and definitely works for me during my workouts. The mango nectar is just that little bit tastier than the watermelon but both very refreshing and very nice.

jeepco's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

The product gives you a good endurance intra workout, i used for trail running and it was a good partner, but the flavor didn't like me so much, it was a kind of harassing.

HazemJ93's Rating

My favorite BCAA supplement. A stable in my stash, been using this regularly for years, strong flavors, great recovery and sipping on it during workout just makes me enjoy lifting even more !

anster's Rating

I have tried a lot and love it.....with the exception of Pink Lemonade. its not too bad, just not my cup of tea. All the other flavors tastes great and suppresses my hunger (the fact that i drink 1 gallon during a 9 hour period might help with that) great product, would recommend.

dandalfthered's Rating

As far as BCAAs go, gimme the prop blendz! Seriously. Open labels are good for a lot of stuff, but when a brand figures out what works, stick with it, and Xtend is Exhibit-A of this. I love the blue raspberry and watermelon flavors. The mango is VERY tart. And the fruit punch and kiwi flavors taste like what I call "fat kid stale koolaid." As far as results go, though, Xtend has no competitors.

1-20 of 2,214 Reviews