SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,556 Reviews

Samiam2007's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

I normally love SciVation's products, but the Green Apple flavor for Xtend is just bad. Terrible after taste, doesn't mix well and is overpoweringly sweet! I threw this batch out.

CrypticNothings's Rating
Grape

First thing is this really does taste great. Surprising really. Mixes great, I usually use it at work which is an extremely physical job. I just fill up a bottle from the water keg and drop a scoop in and shake. Has definitely improved my recovery so I'm not sore the next day and spent. Glad I went ahead and got 2. It came with a pre work sample which I wasn't interested in but I took it and I'm sold. Good marketing guys, lol. Now I just ordered jym pre workout. Anyways, great product and I'm satisfied and will more than likely continue getting this.

markatchison's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tried this on a special and really like the flavor and time released energy.Take it during workouts and 2x a day on rest days.

WhosRich's Rating
Grape

Fruit Punch definitely not the worst flavor but not the best either. It strangely makes the water "thicker", in a sense. Also leaves a weird oily sheen on the surface of the water. Performance wise, I don't notice a great improvement in the gym but it doesn't hurt to have some flavored water. The grape flavor doesn't have the thickening effect as much as the fruit punch and it tastes much better. Definitely the better of the two.

brubrurub's Rating
Lemon Lime

A little more sour than what I had anticipated, but has drastically improved my intra-workout endurance and performance. I add 1 scoop of micronized creatine and it keeps me going strong! Best tasting BCAAs I've had and muscle recovery has been continuously improving. I will definitely continue to buy from SciVation!

604Canuck604's Rating

I've been using Green Apple - Xtend as my intra-workout for about a week now and I'm really enjoying it. I've taken it during both my cardio and weightlifting sessions and feel that it has given me increased energy to get through my workouts. The mix ability of Xtend is great as it mixes quickly and effortlessly leaving no residue or clumps. After mixing the smell is of an amazing juicy green apple. The taste is also excellent, it's a spot on granny smith green apple. It's sweet, a little tart and natural tasting. Now down to the Xtend formula. You get 7g of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 research-proven ratio along with 2.5g of L-Glutamine, 1g of Citrulline Malate and 1.19g of hydration-inducing electrolytes in a 13.26g scoop. So you get a great formula with some nice doses here. Xtend also has zero calories and is sugar and carbohydrate free. Xtend is an excellent BCAA with some great additions that everybody should give a try to get the most out of their workouts.

customshopkv1's Rating
Mango

Been using this product for 5 weeks now after switching from BPI Best BCAA. 1RM just keeps climbing across the board. This stuff is legit I promise.

Dopemoney's Rating

This like the Magic Key to Gains and overtraining... I'm doing way over total over 400/500 rep workout and next day my body is not even super sore.. Just give great pump and I'm doing heavy weights to middle heavy Excellent product will continue to buy and support brand

MarafiAdnan46's Rating
Watermelon

MarafiAdnan46 did not leave a written review for this product.

abyudh's Rating
Grape

I had brought this product as i was looking for Intra-Workout supplements. If you are a big believer in BCAAS and are looking for something to sip during your workouts without any Stimulants then this is for you you. I already have In-Kaged and Evlution Nutrition BCAA and compared to them i believe this lacks way behind in increasing your ability to push your workout or your recovery. the only solace would be the price plus 7gms BCAA and 1000mg of Citruline Malate. Taste good though.

emersonthacker's Rating

SciVation Xtend is the gold standard BCAA product on the market. The formula is loaded with quality and a hefty 7 g of BCAAs. The flavoring system is impressive across the board. The grape flavor is my favorite of what I have tried. The price is on point too. Anyone looking for a good BCAA product should check out Xtend!

Chalford's Rating
Watermelon

Chalford did not leave a written review for this product.

Csmith058's Rating

Tons of flavors to match everyone’s taste buds, 7g of BCCA in a 2:1:1 ratio, zero calories as well as sugar free, I mean what more could you ask for? Xtend is an excellent product, I have tried many flavors, some I liked better than others but all were great, it just comes down to what you know you like so if you’re not a strawberry kiwi person then of course don’t order that flavor. Scivation is a great company and stands by their product. They are NSF and Informed choice certified and use no banned substances. This product has become a staple in my lineup and one that I would recommend to others. There is definitely a reason it is as popular as it is! Great job, Scivation! Will be updating flavor reviews once I try them.

mccyjcb's Rating

The many flavors of this supplement are endless..and the price point is absolutely worth it for the flavor you get. For me, I've always preferred to mix my BCAA's with 20oz of water instead of 10oz just to drink some extra water. It's weird for this supplement because usually it gets watered down with more water, but in this case, I found that 10oz of water made the flavor too sweet and strong. This BCAA is perfect in this regard. The best IMO. Hence the 10/10. My favorite flavors are strawberry kiwi, watermelon and grape. The blue raspberry and pineapple were my least favorite. Scivation is leading the way with the flavoring system they are using and I would definitely recommend others try this supplement.

bpaynter5's Rating
Grape

I've tried a lot of BCAAs in the past. This is definitely one on the top of my list. It mixes well and tastes great! I've noticed I recover a lot quicker after intense workouts or heavy lifts.

FRANKLING1988's Rating

Can you drink pre work before the gym and drink BCAA when u working out

gima's Rating

I've had just about every flavor over the years and the only one that sticks out as being "bleh" is the orange. If you're mixing/matching flavors the pineapple and blueberry is incredible mixed 1:1. As far as effectiveness, it gives me a bit faster recover and a little boost when I'm killing myself but other than that I can't tell a difference. A big benefit to me is adding some flavor to water allowing me to consume more during the day. I love plain water but sometimes it just doesn't cut it. I'll continue to buy and use this stuff as long as they keep making it!

patozf's Rating
Grape

I'm rating this a 7 because I can't tell any effect it may had on me. Didn't feel fresher, or recovered, nor anything. Anyway, if you believe that BCAAs are an important part of your supplement menu, then give it a try. The nutritional profile is great, and the Grape flavor is marvelous. Actually, I'd buy it again just to drink all day.

Manzo09's Rating
Watermelon

I was given the opportunity to try a few different flavors of SciVation XTEND and my favorite to this point is by far the watermelon. Mix-ability and flavor alone are pretty solid 10's! There was 0 clumping and no extra granules after I shook up these BCAA's in a regular water bottle. As far as BCAA's go, I take them while I'm doing cardio or throughout my workouts all together. The flavoring isn't overly sweet which sometimes leads to my stomach being upset while I'm trying to get some work in. I felt really good after today's tri's and chest split and I'm confident that recovery will go smoothly heading into tomorrows bi's and back split! I really enjoyed Xtend and I am looking forward to trying the Strawberry Kiwi flavor tomorrow.

joemil15's Rating

This is the best intra-workout supp available. I've been using it for years both in and out of the gym. Perfect to sip on during workouts, and in this deathly AZ heat, I drink a large water bottle...about 40oz...throughout the day everyday. Electrolytes for hydration, aminos for the muscles, and it tastes **** good as well.

1-20 of 2,556 Reviews