SciVation Xtend Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 2,375 Reviews

Undertaker09's Rating
Mango

This is my first time trying this product. My first two days been amazing! I woke up less sore and I take it during my workouts. What I would like to know, would anyone recommend to take this product twice a day? One in the morning and another scoop during my workout? Would it help me recover faster?

Ronloves2climb's Rating
Green Apple

Bought a pack of this to take with me during gym time. Good fast recovery but a little too sweet.

slatfour's Rating

The best BCAA out there, IMO

rew5257's Rating

So, in an effort at improving overall health, i've made every attempt to give up sodas; even my beloved Coke Zero. I've managed, in the past, to stick to water and coffee for primary beverages (not giving up coffee..ever.) but i find myself craving something..different on occasion. In order to help with my "flavor cravings", I've turned to xtend (various flavors) from SciVation. This product fits my need completely and i'll break it down as follows: Pros: + portable powder easily mixes with water. + serving size offers many refills, even though they've made the bottle smaller over the years + tastes are good; and you control the strength of the taste +filled with BCAA's (you can read the label, i'll not list them here) Indifferences: = price is reasonable, but can be expensive if you shop locally (I order online) = package is somewhat smaller than i've used in the past, making reorders happen somewhat sooner Cons: - Price (as mentioned) can become expensive to maintain - Makes a mess when you hunt for the scoop - Contents (BCAA's) may be less dense than other products (compare at your will) but you can adjust this with serving size Enjoy!

KevinMatthews's Rating

Wonderful Production, does not give you the kick of a pre-workout (obviously), but helps recovery between sets and keeps your energy level up.

JoAlbe's Rating
Green Apple

JoAlbe did not leave a written review for this product.

gnleong's Rating
Lemon Lime

gnleong did not leave a written review for this product.

• Eigen
Eigen's Rating

I've found that after starting on this product, I can feel a difference versus hydrating normally, or using an electrolyte drink. Running 5km every day, I'd feel my legs fatigue after 3km slightly, which didn't bode well for the followup workout, but with a shaker bottle full of this, I find myself going FASTER after 3.

MCMantoani's Rating
Blue Raspberry

All of them mix very well and provide great amount of BCAA when compared to others pre-workout/intra-workouts... Keep with Green Apple it is fantastic!!! Blue Raspberry tastes like medicines and makes your tongue blue, something embarrassing!!!

gailh's Rating
Mango

ive used Xtend in the past and have never been disappointed in its performance. i was glad to see that even with its new packaging look, the formula remained the same....if its not broke, dont fix it! lol i use Xtend as an Intra because its so refreshing and helps to keep me hydrated during workouts. its much nicer than just plain water and with zero calories it is soooo much better than some sugar laden sports drink. i just love everything about Xtend....from its transparent formulation to faster recover times to preserving muscle growth....its great! Xtend is the OG of BCAA drinks and remains one of the best in my book!

SamuelAdams61's Rating
Green Apple

I take this as part of my stack with a good program. I'm following the shortcut to shred and everything in conjunction is coming along with great results. Highly recommend!

ralphgabrinao's Rating

Sore without XTEND. Awesome product

Goldeneagle76's Rating
Green Apple

Used this before/during early morning workouts. Was not cutting, was able to keep mass while doing intense cardio 1st thing in AM. Also used intra during lifting days and seemed to help with stamina a bit (not sure if this was mental or not). Flavor was outstanding, could have drank this stuff all day.

mrvillagomez's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I get nervous and shaky when I consume caffeine, and this is the first caffeine free supplement that gives me a significant energy boost pre- intra- and post-workout. I used to finish my workouts feeling drained of all strength, and feeling light headed. this thing effectively replenishes my electrolytes resulting in feeling drained of all strength, but energized and in a good mood.

Amber915's Rating

great tasting, however I can not take during wokouts. If I take 1/2 serving before and 1/2 serving after cardio or weights it works good for me :)

SOH11's Rating

SciVation's Xtend helped set the bar for what an intra-workout BCAA product should be, and it remains one of the best options on the market. It's biggest advantage is the electrolyte blend that many other intra-workout products do not include. The taste of the flavors I tried are all strong, yet they don't overpower you with a sugary-sweet taste. This is ideal for an intra-workout supplement! Nothing would be worse than trying to pound back liquid syrup while trying to get a workout in! The amount of BCAA's that you get is the recommended amount, and you even get 1g of Citrulline Malate (1:1) as an added bonus! Add into this the fact that besides the electrolyte blend the whole label is open, and you've got yourself a real winner with Xtend. Pick this up if you're looking for a quality intra-workout BCAA product.

Gobgob9's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Its my first time to try BCAA and honestly i see a difference and feel the difference, I'm on a diet and it helped me loose these extra pounds that have been stuck there. as for the flavor its very tasty and smells good also. the product is good and highly recommend. yummi flavor Strawberry Kiwi

johnarb3's Rating

johnarb3 did not leave a written review for this product.

Shannon-Clark's Rating

Love this product - it mixes well and tastes great. I find that since they've revamped their packaging the product tastes a bit weaker though. Could be just me as apparently the formula hasn't changed.

jessann8822's Rating
Green Apple

I am loving the flavor of the Xtend BCAAs but not 100% sure on the help it is doing. I take this every day after lifting and I have not noticed any change in my recovery or strength. It tastes good and I will update my review once I have taken this for a bit longer.

1-20 of 2,375 Reviews