SciVation Xtend Reviews

Green Apple Explosion
Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,173 Reviews

tiffanucci's Rating

Very flavorful and promotes noticeable performance enhancement.

saracflores's Rating
Orange Dream

Love this supplement. It definitely does the job. It gives me tons of energy, especially for my long endurance workouts like cardio and it keeps me on task. I always crave it when I want something sweet therefore flavors are on point! Mange Nectar is by far the best. Orange dream is a flavor you have to get used to. Hope this review helps for people.

dhoover's Rating

Fantastic nutritional profile. Love the BCAA ratio and added glutamine and citrulline. Taste is off the charts with some of the flavors. This is my go to BCAA.

moasi's Rating
Grape Escape

Used it as a Pre-workout, however felt a little full and heavy with it....

assylbekz's Rating
Mango Nectar

Tastes awasome. Works well,i feel it

pavelbuka's Rating
Mango Nectar

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

Vane005's Rating
Lemon Lime Sour

Vane005 did not leave a written review for this product.

• aely45
aely45's Rating

Great Results

Shaffdog's Rating
Green Apple Explosion
Pink Lemonade

This stuff is GREAT!!! I've been using this product for about 4 months & it really works for me it gives me lots of energy for workouts keeps me focused and before I know it I've been working out way longer then I expected too. Also would like to say I have tried a little test of my own I stopped taking Xtends for about 3 weeks & noticed workouts weren't the same & if you are like me & are sensitive to caffeine but want a energy boost in the gym then this is for you. I highly recommend. Love the Green Apple flavor

CheslinK's Rating
Mango Nectar

God, I love Xtend... I honestly am not sure how much it helps me for recovery. Very little in fact, but what I have found is that when I am cutting and I do not use Xtend I tend to lose muscle a bit quicker than I want. In that regard, I always keep a tub of Xtend under the counter. Other brands are ****ght, but Xtend definitely has the best flavors. Highly recommended for dieting.

Strato0118's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

First time trying BCAA products and this one did not dissapoint....after two weeks approx, I feel different, i ache a lot less after intense lifting and the taste is very good actually...can't wait to get my hands on the mango one next :)

WhiteRaven321's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I only used it for Intra-workout and I love how one container lasted me about 4 months at using roughly 20~ servings a month. And as of lately I have been using MiO to flavor my waters until it was time for my workout. That MiO was costing me roughly $0.50 a serving (I use a 36oz Shaker Bottle). So now I use Xtend 3 times a day because its about $0.61 a serving. I would rather spend an extra $0.11 a serving for flavoring and get additional BCAAs throughout the day instead of buying MiO. This has been a great product and after reading the University reports about the 2:1:1 ratio being more effective then a 10:1:1 ratio or 4:1:1 ratio, I have seen great results and its now part of my Stack.

jj155112's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great tasting amino acid supplement that contains glutamine. Mixes easily. Highly recommend!

Jayburna688's Rating
Mango Nectar

I am so happy I found this product. I was looking for a way to keep from breaking my fast while training in the morning. I was using bcaa pills but they were just annoying. I would have to chew 4 pills and it was only like 5 grams of bcaa. So when I saw this on the leangains.com as a great supplement to take while training fasted, Iooked at some of the reviews and tried the highest rated flavor. Since, I began using it, I have had way better fasted sessions more energy and greater gains. I can lift longer in the morning than I used to. I mean the difference was amazing. I also recovery faster so when I do a 2 a day I'm ready to go. The kicker is the taste. I welcome the taste. I can't wait until I get to have some! Best bcaa product 4 me!

Tommy_Guns's Rating
Orange Dream

Orange Dream is not like an orange creamsicle taste, it tastes a lot like Orange Gatorade and is not overpowering or super sweet. I think this taste is great and it's a great product. Grape flavour was good too. Just wish it had less Glutamine and more Citrulline Malate. Will purchase again when on sale for sure. 90 servings is a great deal.

alihunterali's Rating
Mango Nectar

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

vene88's Rating
Mango Nectar

vene88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Troop1210's Rating
Orange Dream

This product is amazing. The mango nectar flavor literally tastes like the peach tea you get from a bottle at a convenience store and since I started using it I notice that soreness goes away much faster. Generally mix a bottle first thing in the morning to start the day and every now and then after a hard work out once protein has had a chance to settle. Every flavor Ive tried is great and it mixes very easily. Would defintely recommend this product and have already done so to many friends.

stronglatina's Rating

I'm in loooove with this product!! Xtend is the best tasting!! I make sure to drink it every day!!

efoxwort's Rating
Mango Nectar

This is truly a solid and delicious way to get amino acids into your system pre, during, or post workout. Even on my days off I mix a few scoops with 32 ounces to promote recovery. I find that it also helps with cravings for junk like pop or sugary energy drinks. The only con I have is the same for any amino; spill it on anything once is diluted, and when it dries it will leave a white residue behind.

1-20 of 2,173 Reviews