SciVation Xtend Reviews

Orange Dream
1-20 of 2,133 Reviews

bhagen02's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

bhagen02 did not leave a written review for this product.

bitzamania's Rating

The flavors are great. They taste just like dum dum suckers of the same flavor. It is also very thirst quenching. A great product.

Whynoname's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

Best tasting Amino's I have ever had so far, Gives me the extra edge in the gym.

kunal21g's Rating

Its my first BCAA intraworkout that I started with although I feel that these days I dont find the same quality available in Indian market as I used to get. BCAA 7GMS with Ratio of 2:1:1 Leucine 3.5 gms Valine 1.75 gms ISO Leucien 1.75 gms Nice composition with Electrolyte Blend ....Value for Money

michael3510's Rating
Blue Raspberry

A definite must-have product especially if you're cutting. Definitely helps with muscle endurance, recovery, and fatigue when in a cutting phase. I would take this product before my gym workouts and also before and after cardio workouts. The product is also a great substitute if you have a sweet craving, I would just mix it with a liter of water and chug it to feel full. At 7 grams of BCAA's per scoop you can't go wrong. I would always just use a heaping scoop to get 10 grams of BCAA's every time I would use it. The flavors taste great and the price is fair in my opinion. Overall, I'd like to thank Scivation for releasing such a great product and helping me reach low bodyfat levels for the summer. 10/10

ozkron's Rating

One of best BCAA out there, I really love the taste (tasted almost all of them, all great) Why not a perfect 10? 1) has some artificial colors, nowadays there are supps with out those 2) Soy Lecithin - one more thing that need to be gone 3) There always more room to improvement ... Other than that, great supps, you really feel it, a good price, and the tastes are almost perfect (maybe just a little bit sweeter to my taste, probably need a lot of water, something like 750-1000ml will do it, I usually use 600ml only due to size of my water container) A solid 9+.

jJin90's Rating

Definitely my go-to amino supplement to take. Mango nectar is probably the best flavor they have, I would recommend using at least 16-24 oz of water per scoop, the stuff is pretty sweet.

PatrickNegri's Rating
Green Apple Explosion

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

erikdavidjensen's Rating

By far my favorite bcaa out there. The taste is delicious as well. Tastes just like candy. Well done. My hats off to scivation on this one. Highly recommend.

uplink's Rating
Mango Nectar

uplink did not leave a written review for this product.

bigpat94's Rating

Best all around bcaa!

ecpotter's Rating
Watermelon Madness

If it aint broke don't fix it....it"s exactly what it's supposed to be. A fair dosed BCAA for a fair price. Mixes well but I can't say it really did anything for me. Maybe it did maybe it didn't. I'm currently on a regiment of supplements to included several protein supps so I doubt it does anything for me but will re-eval this winter when I cut.

emartins's Rating

I am obsessed with Xtend. Mango is amazing and then I got blue razz to switch it up. I add a couple scoops of the blue razz to my gallon of water and I have no problem getting the gallon down, and some. I ordered the variety pack to see if I should switch up the flavor, and was left just as stumped because I loved them all. I usually hate strawberry kiwi and watermelon flavored anything but Xtend makes them absolutely delicious.. Xtend has been my staple throughout prep. Anytime I felt a craving or still felt hungry after a meal, I'd sip on the BCAAs and then I was good.. highly recommend!

kdtalk's Rating
Variety

LOve this!! Use it ALL THE TIME! It's great during a workout or just between meals when cutting for competing. I choose the citrus flavor and it works well with anything I add to it. I use a full shaker bottle of water and this is a must for long workouts.

leahmae107's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

This BCAA is ok, if not less than ok. Compared to my new preworkout and post workout I am taking, this BCAA does not suffice whatsoever. It was like I wasn't even taking anything because I was worn out preworkout, intraworkout, and post workout. Not worth it. i could barely make it through 45 min to an hour of weightlifting and 30 min of HIIT with this stuff. Not to mention, I felt like it didn't do squat post working in helping my muscles because I had soreness I never thought I could have, and it lasted for a couple days. Maybe only drink this stuff if you want better flavored water? I don't like to give bad reviews, but I wouldn't want anyone else expecting an amazing workout using only this BCAA stuff. Invest in something more. (Like JYM products - now THOSE are worth it!)

superhuman67's Rating
Mango Nectar

Orange used to always be my go to flavor for post workout because the flavor tasted good with different flavors of protein but since I just cracked open the Mango Nectar and it tasted so good with van and choc protein post workout this is my new favorite. And it is EXTREMELY delicious either mixed with protein post workout or by itself as intra-workout bcaa's. I Highly recommend getting this flavor if you like mango and the profile is still top notch which has always kept Scivation X-Tend one of the best bcaa's on the market.

SmellsLikeBacon's Rating
Grape Escape
Mango Nectar

Well I have tried Mango Nectar its the best tasting Amino Supplement but the Grape Escape is the worst one i didn't like it at all

camlopez97's Rating
Mango Nectar

When you open this stuff, it's going to smell kind of gross, but the taste is delicious! It's highly condensed so when I add it in my 8oz blender bottle there's still a strong flavor after refilling it about three times. You get more for your money and the dosages for the BCAAs are great as well. The Green Apple tastes like Motts Apple Juice and the Mango Nectarine tastes sweet/tropical/mangoish (ha ha). I also know this woman at my gym who has the Grape Escape and it tastes like grape soda or koolaid (YUM).

chrisjodon's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Best Intra Workout on the market. Endurance, muscle growth and recovery all in one.

bodomwarrior13's Rating
Mango Nectar

This is a good product that fits the BCAA need. It tastes good and provides what is necessary. I would definitely purchase this again.

1-20 of 2,133 Reviews