SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,639 Reviews

rieadd's Rating
Blue Raspberry

At first, I thought the taste was weird and too sweet (I like drinks that are more neutral tasting than fake sweet) and this one didn't leave me satisfied at first but I kept drinking it while going to the gym and the taste just grew on me. I love the effects it has on my body. I have more resistance, I feel like I can do more running and lifting and just have a better overall capacity when I work out. I also felt like I wasn't as sore as I usually should be the next morning. I'm really glad a friend of mine recommended me this brand since she tried many and ended up loving this one the most. I do recommend it myself without a doubt. I'm thinking of re buying as soon as I run out of it but the only con is that I cannot find it anywhere in Canada in the stores I have access to and ordering online is a bit of a hassle.

Leonardrichi's Rating

its Work very well.love the product and i am using this in every day (workout time or any time) Flavors are good its its tast like really fruit so drinking BCAA is easy.use at list one time you gone a love this.

bronzebond's Rating
Grape

I have absolutely zero complaints about this BCAA powder. Tastes great, no aftertaste that will drive you up the wall, and has everything I would want in a BCAA to feel confident that I am not just drinking cool aide. Highly recommend it!

VanessaVader's Rating

I've tried quite a few BCAA products and was skeptical to try another, however I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is yummy - like a pink lemonade Crystal Light - and I feel better doing my a.m. fasted cardio when I take this before hand. Also, my brother has trouble keeping things down when he does cardio (can't eat anything before hand) so I gave him this to try and he's had great results - no vomiting and feels stronger.

Hitmantium's Rating
Lemon Lime

I'm a long time user of Scivation Xtend, and have not gone to any other BCAA product since trying it many years ago. The product itself is great, however, since Scivation changed their product, the flavour has become a lot more sweet. Almost TOO sweet. My most recent purchase was the lemon lime flavour, and I must be honest, it's almost not tolerable. It's much too sweet and leaves an awful after taste. I would purchase Xtend one more time, but it'll be a different flavour.

Jonesjb85's Rating
Green Apple

Loved the apple. I look forward to trying the other flavors. Also was a decent price.

Kimmie1111's Rating
Mango

Love these! Perfect blend of sweet and tangy. The mango tastes more like grapefruit and is good for a change. The blue raspberry is good for daily use. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label.

bdaugherty0754's Rating

bdaugherty0754 did not leave a written review for this product.

burton372's Rating
Grape

I actually crave this at times. Seriously. Great taste (Grape tastes very similar to Grape Kool-Aid) and mixes pretty well. Heads up for you crazy shakers out there, this product can get really foamy with hardcore mixing and the foam takes a while to dissipate. My least favorite part about it...

coleman365's Rating

coleman365 did not leave a written review for this product.

rnbates's Rating
Grape

rnbates did not leave a written review for this product.

lovri1jw's Rating
Blue Raspberry

lovri1jw did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating

Orange used to always be my go to flavor for post workout because the flavor tasted good with different flavors of protein but since I just cracked open the Mango Nectar and it tasted so good with van and choc protein post workout this is my new favorite. And it is EXTREMELY delicious either mixed with protein post workout or by itself as intra-workout bcaa's. I Highly recommend getting this flavor if you like mango and the profile is still top notch which has always kept Scivation X-Tend one of the best bcaa's on the market. Mango was for me fantastic cause the flavor comes through strong even mixed with 24oz of water but Lemon/Lime is FANTASTIC and the flavor is just as good in 24oz of ice cold water and the mix ability is excellent with no foaming an particles floating. If you like lemon lime this is a MUST have but again it's sweet and flavorful so a good amount of water should be used. The profile is still one of the best on the market. Lemon Lime after going through a full container has to rank as one of my favorite flavors and I just tried a sample of Pineapple which was pretty tasty and reminded me of a piece of pineapple candy also I sampled the Strawberry Kiwi which honestly I really didn't taste the kiwi flavor but I haven't tasted kiwi in any other supplements that I've tried in this flavor so this flavor got an 8/10 but if I had to rate just the strawberry flavor this was very good and that gets 9/10 and I think Scivation should drop the kiwi and do a stand alone flavor of strawberry. The Watermelon flavor really taste like it's pictured which is a slice of watermelon and as you take the first sip the smell and taste really capture a watermelon flavor. The Grape was good but tasted even better as you continued drinking and would prbabaly taste great mixed with the lemon lime. The Blue Raspberry was probably one of the most surprisingly good flavors and it tasted like the blue part of a Bomb Pop Icy which was one of my favorite to eat as a kid. The Fruit Punch isn't bad at all but it's just your traditional fruit punch so for me with all the other flavors that Scivation Xtend offer's I would go with one of the others unless your a fruit punch lover than I 'd say give it a try.

jhoffman63's Rating
Grape

Excellent product with great taste. Gets you through that tough workout.

MarioDV1's Rating

Been Taking 1 rounded scoop during every workout.. I mix it with around 600ml of water.. so it can be less sweet, a milder taste.. and to last till the end of my workout. I've seen much improvement, focus, and faster recuperation... Definitively recommended for anyone who wants to gain muscle.

thebladeappi's Rating
Grape

This is the BEST Inta-Workout you can get, when you are in a good diet take this to gym. It doesn't only tastes good, but will fell good during the workout and recover fast. 10/10 I highly recommend this.

Hfarley86's Rating

Hfarley86 did not leave a written review for this product.

dburgosd's Rating
Grape

Good taste. Good profile, just wished they did not add all of the artificial coloring. We are yrying to get healthy, not get cancer from artificial coloring and dyes. Who cares how it looks in the bottle when we are exercising??

brooks1865's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Wow.....I really can't come up with an adjective to describe how much I love these flavors and this product. I fly through these tubs so quick, they taste so good I end up just drinking them throughout the day. If you want an amino product please do yourself a favor and buy Xtend. There is no real competition. The price is so affordable and the product along with flavor goes so far above and beyond any other product. Scivation has the best customer service out of any company either.

Scampbell414's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my 2nd order and I've been very pleased with it. I definitely tell a difference in soreness if I have been drinking this or not. I typically drink one during the day and one during my workout. I've been using this as part of a new workout regime so I can't say this has solely contributed to my progress, but it's part of my routine and I've seen great progress and gains with less sore days.

1-20 of 2,639 Reviews