SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
Grape
1-20 of 2,358 Reviews

Shannon-Clark's Rating

Love this product - it mixes well and tastes great. I find that since they've revamped their packaging the product tastes a bit weaker though. Could be just me as apparently the formula hasn't changed.

jessann8822's Rating
Green Apple

I am loving the flavor of the Xtend BCAAs but not 100% sure on the help it is doing. I take this every day after lifting and I have not noticed any change in my recovery or strength. It tastes good and I will update my review once I have taken this for a bit longer.

Simongee11's Rating

I drink this during all my fasted workouts in the morning along with pwo. Love the green apple flavor and blue ras. The mango could use some work as I didn't like it much.

Dimapuma's Rating

Love this stuff!!! Only bcaa's I take! Flavors on point!

Gaainz's Rating
Grape
Pink Lemonade

This stuff is amazing! i have tried a few bcaa intra drinks and none quite hit the spot for mix-ability or taste.The flavour is great and it mixes with no issues, since using this i hardly notice Doms and the electrolytes in it keep you hydrated and stop the need to guzzle down lots of water during intense workouts. larger serving tub gives better value but 30g tub gives you the option of mixing it up with flavours which is handy. i have tried pink lemonade flavour too which is really nice. I won't try another BCAA drink after this i just can't see how anyone can surpass all the plus points this has.

itspeat's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes good. Lets see if BCAAs provide any sort of benefit to muscle development. First time trying any BCAA.

Salve1907's Rating
Watermelon Madness

Very good product , lemon is very goood , watermelon good but it is too sweety

aidataj's Rating
Mango

I honestly drink my gallon so much faster because of this.. SO GOOD!!!! The mango flavor isn't super strong and it doesn't taste artificial. My only regret is not buying the 90 serving container.

MontanaFerraz's Rating
Orange Dream

MontanaFerraz did not leave a written review for this product.

jewell29p152's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is one of the best supplements to take during a lift! It is by far my favorite, as it includes all of your BCAAS that are needed! I have nothing but positive things to say about Scivation XTend, as now it is something that I feel I can't go without while in the weight room. This has helped me to make max gains in the weight room, as I have reached weights that I never imagined I would! Highly recommended, an amazing product for an amazing price!

raynon's Rating
Watermelon Madness

raynon did not leave a written review for this product.

JTR1987's Rating
Green Apple

This review will be short and sweet. Xtend has a top notch profile, more BCAAs than competitors, an appreciable amount of glutamine, some citrulline and a great electrolyte blend. Combine that with amazing flavoring and everyone else is playing catch up to Xtend in the intra-workout department.

klmcfar@regence.com's Rating

The mango flavor is fantastic! No artificial aftertaste at all. Product is very refreshing and gives me a boost. I drink it chilled immediately after the cardio portion of my workout. Thinking about drinking it actually helps me push through to the end. Seriously, it is that satisfying.

666shan666's Rating

666shan666 did not leave a written review for this product.

ls1davis's Rating
Green Apple

Decent product but taste is ehhh..not so good maybe another flavor other than the apple

danyul115's Rating

I'm 5 flavors in, and here's how I would rank them so far: 1. Strawberry kiwi 2. Mango 3. Watermelon 4. Blue raspberry 5. Pink lemonade

ThomasJAndrew's Rating
Mango

Dissolves completely and tastes great. 7G of BCAA and 2.5G of Glutamine is perfect to drink on the go between meals and training.

stephencoloni's Rating
Mango

This is by far my favorite BCAA supplement on the market. Not only does it taste great, but I definitely feel a difference in the gym. I take one scoop and drink it during my workout and it definitely keeps my fatigue down allowing me to do one to two extra sets per workout. Recovery time has improved as well.

mayran728's Rating
Lemon Lime

mayran728 did not leave a written review for this product.

JuliaCarpenter's Rating
Pink Lemonade

JuliaCarpenter did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,358 Reviews