SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,508 Reviews

happygiraffe22's Rating
Mango

happygiraffe22 did not leave a written review for this product.

• klir2m
klir2m's Rating

I've been using Xtend for going on two years now. It is without question in my mind the best supplement for your money out there. It's highly effective and quite frankly, delicious - it can easily compete with any flavored water additive and can even replace a diet soda or three in your daily diet. I can say from experience that Xtend will help you recover more quickly; it will keep you energized not just through your workout, but throughout your entire day if you take servings between meals like me; and it will help you retain muscle while dieting, and even reverse muscle loss to an extent if you've been dieting a long time and add Xtend to your routine. FLAVOR REVIEWS! Green Apple Explosion: Tastes like a sour apple sucker, my go-to flavor. Lemon Lime: Tart and extra citrusy, very refreshing on a hot summer day. Good to spike up other flavors too. (Try two scoops of Green Apple and one scoop Lemon Lime for three servings of something awesome.) Pineapple: Kind of disappointed with this one, nothing special, didn't taste much like pineapple. Blue Raspberry: This stuff is SO good. It's like blue cotton candy. Strawberry Kiwi: Tastes exactly like you'd expect a strawberry kiwi drink to taste, and it's a good thing. Mango: Pretty good tropical flavor.

sep35's Rating

Strawberry Kiwi is by bar the best flavor BCAA I've tasted, I don't seem to get tired of it either. Energy levels are always great when I use xtendz during and after my workout. I also feel my recovery is much better. TIP: I always make this a couple of hours before the gym and leave it in the freezer, turns out to be slushee like and bcaa's always tastes better cold!

KOPCHO34's Rating

Everyone should be taking BCAA's and this one from Scivation is the best on the market. It has helped me loose weight, gain muscle, and keeps me replenished during my grueling workouts.

LaReeBee's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

I love both flavors of these I tried. And they mix well for me also which is awesome.

abianca99's Rating

This product works as advertised. The flavoring is OK. I have had better tasting BCAA products but the ingredients are what I am most concerned with. Solid product.

Camilla23's Rating
Mango

I decided to give this brand a try about a month ago. I ordered a small 7 serving tub of the mango and LOVED it. When I ran out, I purchased blue raspberry (not my favorite flavor for anything but it was the only option at the time). Long story short, I wasn't disappointed. Xtend is affordable, Plus, you get more for your money. All in all Xtend is great and I will continue to purchase more of their BCAA's!

e562qk's Rating
Watermelon

Amazing taste (watermelon anyway) and great ingredient profile. I recommend to at least try it out if you're looking for a good BCAA. Okay, so after trying the green apple flavor, I don't think I could go back to watermelon! Both taste great, but the green apple is the best!

Jump2man3's Rating

So all the flavors are awesome, no added sugars which for me is a +++. Overall great product and company. If your looking for an after workout BCAA I would recommend. Green apple is a bit bitter but other than that its all good! Also feel free to contact me on my bodyspace page for any eating tips I am always down to talk nutrition and fitness!

JENNYLOU30's Rating

This is a must have after during my workouts. Really like the taste and it mixes well.

robertfoshoww's Rating

Friend recommended this stuff to me a year ago and it's been a constant in my stacks ever since! Every flavor is good, you can't go wrong, but I give some flavors less rating just cause I don't like those flavors in general but with Xtend it tastes pretty **** good. Also, HUGE for recovery. Highly recommend this stuff.

DEZn00ts's Rating
Watermelon

I bought Xtend BCAA's to test a new BCAA for intraworkout. I drink 30 OZ of water with one scoop. Yes, you do feel like this helps EXTEND your workouts. Every time I felt like quitting I didn't, it has a better blend, added ingredients that help while working out and has more of the 3 main ingredients then other competitors. Great BCAA!

krfreeman99's Rating
Grape

Xtend has a very good nutrition profile for post workout, but really could be used anytime during the day. I personally prefer the taste of BSN Amino X better, but Xtend doesn't taste bad by any means.

jakesheehan's Rating
Watermelon

I just recently bought SciVation Xtend in the watermelon flavor and it quickly turned into my favorite BCAA drink. Most BCAA powders are pretty expensive I've noticed recently and this comes pretty cheap per scoop. I usually like to drink my BCAA's during my workout so the extra gram of Citrilline Malate (Nitric Oxide precursor) really helps with muscle pumps. Im definitely happy that I finally tried this BCAA drink and will continue to do so in the future.

Asubley's Rating

I have always stuck to one particular BCAA, but after seeing user feedback about Xtend and the nutritional facts to back it up, I decided to give it a try and I can say that I am pleased. I definitely recommend this and it's become my goto for intra workouts!

Courttt7's Rating
Lemon Lime

Love this one so much!! I've tried previous bcaas and I feel with this one it's helped me retain much more muscle while in my cut. Plus it tastes amazing! The lemon lime tastes just like lemonade especially on ice. I usually make it in my shaker but only use half a scoop because it's too strong or heavy of a taste for a 8-12oz for me. Once I finish it then I'll make another with more in it to get the full amount of aminos in a serving.

Kool7291's Rating
Green Apple

The best bcaa in the market, the green apple flavour tastes excellent. This really helps to recover during my workout inbetween reps. The best intra workout out there. Going to the grape flavour soon

kevinostaj's Rating

These BCAA's are amazing, and I really enjoyed using them. All the different flavors that i had the chance to try were awesome, especially the fruit punch flavor which is amazing! This product has 0 carbs, 0 sugar, and 0 calories per serving all which are great! Mixing all these flavors is super easy with no problems in a water bottle and is really easy to just bring right to the gym. This is a great BCAA product with some awesome flavors!

Eli313's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best BCAA on earth, no side-effects, helps to growth of muscle and recovery at the same time. One of the best

Dustyh90's Rating

Taste is amazing. Mixes very well. Definitely helps with muscle soreness after hard workouts.

1-20 of 2,508 Reviews