SciVation Xtend Reviews

Strawberry Kiwi
1-20 of 2,540 Reviews

patozf's Rating
Grape

I'm rating this a 7 because I can't tell any effect it may had on me. Didn't feel fresher, or recovered, nor anything. Anyway, if you believe that BCAAs are an important part of your supplement menu, then give it a try. The nutritional profile is great, and the Grape flavor is marvelous. Actually, I'd buy it again just to drink all day.

Manzo09's Rating
Watermelon

I was given the opportunity to try a few different flavors of SciVation XTEND and my favorite to this point is by far the watermelon. Mix-ability and flavor alone are pretty solid 10's! There was 0 clumping and no extra granules after I shook up these BCAA's in a regular water bottle. As far as BCAA's go, I take them while I'm doing cardio or throughout my workouts all together. The flavoring isn't overly sweet which sometimes leads to my stomach being upset while I'm trying to get some work in. I felt really good after today's tri's and chest split and I'm confident that recovery will go smoothly heading into tomorrows bi's and back split! I really enjoyed Xtend and I am looking forward to trying the Strawberry Kiwi flavor tomorrow.

joemil15's Rating

This is the best intra-workout supp available. I've been using it for years both in and out of the gym. Perfect to sip on during workouts, and in this deathly AZ heat, I drink a large water bottle...about 40oz...throughout the day everyday. Electrolytes for hydration, aminos for the muscles, and it tastes **** good as well.

Rocket's Rating

I have been using Scivation Xtend BCAAs during my workouts for the past week. I have found them Very Easy to mix in a shaker cup, with no grit or floaties when done, no foam either. The taste is fantastic, the Grape is a 10 with Mango and Pineapple right behind with both receiving 9's. The recovery support is right on with shorten rest between sets and reduced muscle soreness in the days afterwards. The blend of 7 grams of BCAA is spot on and must for any hard training lifter. If you have been using Xtend I am sure you are already a believer, if not you owe it to your muscles to give it a try !!

Azoo11's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Azoo11 did not leave a written review for this product.

simply8's Rating
Grape

Great BCAA supplement. No caffeine so I can use it after work at 11pm. Taste is great. Had Grape and Blue Raspberry, about to try Green apple and Strawberry/Kiwi. You cant expect magic, but when you would already finishing your training, this thing will trun the little button in your head off and u can go completely mental for another 30 minutes. It doesnt contain any weird ingredients and helps you through rough tranings and recovery. I am using it also for jogging. Anyway, Xtend+Motivation+Testosterone(natural) = murdaaa.

graysonthacker's Rating

Xtend's formula delivers a large 7 gram dose of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio! There are the add ins from electrolytes, glutamine, and citrulline malate, which are great to have in the formula. I am a big fan of BCAAs during fasted workouts for physical energy and potentially sparing muscle. Xtend does seem to improve workouts, and it really helps me hydrate. I was lucky to try a number of different Xtend flavors and have provided flavor rankings below: Strawberry Kiwi - 8/10 Grape - 9/10 Mango - 8/10 Pineapple - 7.5/10 10/10 overall for Xtend

angelacaragan's Rating

Blends in smoothly. Awesome hydration to keep me going through my tough workouts. Great taste. My favorites are (in order): Green Apple, Watermelon, Mango and Pineapple.

theIPman's Rating
Green Apple

It's a bit sweet but it is effective. I cut lasting soreness to one day less. I also love how it's premixed ready to drink.

jsmaha's Rating
Grape

I have used this product for about a year. What sold me the most was when I did a long distance swim, 100 X100M. This took about 3 hours, I had 2 sports bottles. I did not cramp like some of the other guys and was able to push myself a little further. I also use this product while I lift as well, sit at my desk as an water additive.

Learrn's Rating
Watermelon

Just started this today. Tastes so much better than protein powder! The watermelon is sweet, but still easy to drink. If this works, I don't see me changing to any other brand, good value! For progress photos, check my page. Note: (I reviewed this on August 8th, 2016.)

Fred001's Rating
Lemon Lime

Fred001 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jessicaraff's Rating

Jessicaraff did not leave a written review for this product.

kaseforce1's Rating
Strawberry Kiwi

Best tasting BCAA I can remember. Works great as an intra-workout and post workout drink!

LaurenP11's Rating
Watermelon

Love drinking this about everyday. During and off days I can never get too much.

Exodous13's Rating

I basically live off of this stuff. For my intermittent fasting schedule, this stuff is essential. I usually workout at 5am, and don't eat any calories/macros until 12pm. In order to ensure I've got available aminos to recover and build muscle during my fasted period, I take 10g Xtend BCAAs every 2 hours post workout (30g per day). It mixes well and tastes great. One of my MUST HAVE products!

mal8159d's Rating
Mango

mal8159d did not leave a written review for this product.

buareshtaha's Rating
Watermelon

buareshtaha did not leave a written review for this product.

STgym's Rating

this are the best intra workout bcaa's! i really feel the i recover faster while training. it mixes easily and very well and the flavors are great, except for fruit punch.

noltingdavid's Rating
Blue Raspberry

by far, best post workout drink i've had. i just use it for post cycling recovery. i've also added chocolate milk as an additional recovery drink. it mixes very well, tastes very good, and super easy to drink.

1-20 of 2,540 Reviews