SciVation Quake 10.0 Reviews

9.6
9.7

Colbee's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I was super excited to try out Quake! I've used both flavors for 3 workouts each... First off, the taste is pretty good - a little cloudy and chalky but both taste like the name. Lemon Drop is my favorite but I would like it a little more sour. Next up, performance - energy was pretty solid (did 1.5 scoops = 525 caffeine), focus was pretty average compared to some of the other pres I've used, pump - this is where it feel short for me... not much of a pump :(

Jesseananian's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I've used almost every pre workout on the market and Quake 10.0 is by far in the top three for me plus it tastes amazing!

Copurnicus's Rating

My homies Ashley Maxine and the vanilla gorilla Brett azar introduced me to THE QUAKE. I was working a BB event all day and dying and quake Woke ME THE HELL UP. was thriving after that !

Megatron0313's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Both flavors taste great. I was expecting to get explosive twitchy energy from Quake, but that's not the case. It's a slow-release, so I've found that it gives me a clean, sustained pump. Very comfortable to use. Powerful workouts. Highly recommend.

tjdoremus's Rating

Let me start out by giving you some background. I'm 43 years old, I have 4 young kids (so I'm always tired), typically drink 2 cups of coffee per day and I'm in relatively good shape. With that in mind let me give you my review. If you are exhausted and have a tough time getting to the gym, this isn't the right product for you. In other words, it isn't gonna make your face tingle or have you screaming at yourself in the mirror for more reps. What I did like about this produce is that if I'm well rested it gives me a nice 2 hours of sustained energy without a huge crash at the end. I don't feel jittery or out of control yet I feel like pushing myself. It's fairly expensive so I'm not sure I would buy it again, but I've enjoyed the experience so far.

staffordjd's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Here's what I'll say.... from a profile standpoint there are at least 2 other brands on BodyBuilding.com, which most of you all may know, with a more well rounded ingredient profile. Not only better formulated profiles, but these two are better priced per serving, per tub. Quake, does have a fairly well formulated ingredient profile but falls short in specific areas to justify it's price. I feel as if SciVation is flat out robbing its consumers with the price of its "20" serving tub which in actuality is 10servings. The product label states proper dosing of ingredients but that's only at 2scoops be mindful, thus only 10servings per tub. This is just shady practice and product "fluffing". In the end, if you wish to spend your money on this so be it - just be aware that could be potentially purchasing 3x the normal amount of tubs in one month, compared to the 2 other leading/top selling Pre-workouts on this website, which could/will typically last up to one month.

sexychic2303's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I wasn't a huge fan of the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor but the effect of the product was great! I felt a steady surge of energy during my workout and didn't have a sharp wear off period that I was feeling like a zombie. Will definitely try out the lemon drop next time!

Richie31's Rating

Quake 10.0 is amazing stuff kicks you into overdrive very quickly I feel that I can breathe better through sets with it and I also feel the explosiveness of it while fighting thru sets only thing that I can say is I wish it came in blue raspberry like the xtend go because the watermelon bubblegum is a bit to sweet for my liking but still an amazing product for what I purchased it for I will def refer this to others and keep buying myself

mccyjcb's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Taste: Scivation products always perform in this department. Definitely one of the best tasting pre's I've tried. The only fallback is you can't really taste the watermelon or bubblegum flavor. When searching for it, you can kind of taste the watermelon flavor. That's why the 9/10. With that said, it mixes really easy and leaves behind no grit, debris, or excess foam. Is definitely easy to drink as the flavor is very good and doesn't leave any bad taste in your mouth. It has 7g bcaas, 6g l-citrulline, 2g Peak O2, 1.5g l-car, 350mg caffeine, 1.5g arginine nitrate, as well other ingredients. serving size is 2 scoops, and I found myself doing 1.5 scoops to get the best benefit. This gives me endurance, and gives me awesome pumps all while helping with recovery! I am totally in the zone and feeling good with this. It gets 9/10 because of the price, especially if you are taking 2 scoops but if you want a top notch product then you're going to have to pay up for it. Awesome product and absolutely recommend this.

alexcurtis0's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Phenomenal pre-workout mix. Definitely, the best one I've tried in the last several years. The pump is unreal, the energy lasts long and you don't crash hard. The taste is great, not the best, but I don't drink pre-workout for the flavor. The lemon drop tastes a lot like the lemon drop candy and is definitely my favorite.

michelet923's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

This is by far the best preworkout I've tried. Most preworkouts I've tried in the past either leave me too jittery, or I do not feel anything. SciVation is different. I felt an insane energy burst for my workout, but did not feel jittery afterwards. I still felt a little energy, but that wore off within an hour of completing my workout. There wasn't any crash either! I took it for my PM workout and had no trouble falling asleep at night (which has been the case for some other products I've tried in the past). The flavor is a little strong, but it didn't taste bad. I highly recommend this product!

ahawk01's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

This is a superior pre workout. It's not for someone who wants a stim rush. At 350 caffeine it feels like 200 but it's clean and long lasting. This pre will help your endurance and let you get that extra rep. It certainly will lead to gains. The peak02 is great for helping with endurance. I've tried the pre in a fasted and a fed state. The caffeine did not hit overly hard at either level. Taste, this is scivation, they're not going to put out a product that tastes bad. I do also believe this pre gets better with continued use. After 2 weeks I felt a marked increase ability to do more. I super setted more, and did more reps. This is a pre that'll help you push to achieve you goals. Well Done Scivation.

BenBlue's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Let's get the unimportant stuff out of the way: Taste is amazing in my opinion. Tastes like bubblicious. I love it. Mixes OK, but the Peak doesn't mix that well. Not a big deal. Now the important stuff: the product works. Highlight is recovery time between sets and focus. Energy is moderate, but the ergogenics really shine. Calm, clear focus, and once the Peak and capros start to saturate, the endurance is through the roof. Highly recommend running a bottle straight to get the full benefit of Peak and Capros. The pump is massive as well, very nice mind muscle connection effect. Highly recommend.

VegasRocker's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Here is my review for the new Scivation pre workout Quake 10.0. Energy is smooth, no jittery feelings, no crazy hyper, and no crashes. The energy lasts through the workout and several hours after. I would not recommend taking late at night before bed. Pumps are amazing, was able to get good one's even in legs which usually are more difficult for me to feel. Effects are better as time goes on. Just like with Xtend Perform (which Quake has), the ingredients saturate the muscles and are more pronounced as you get deeper into the jar (that was my experience anyway). I feel the best effects for pumps were about 30 minutes after drinking. Energy hit me at 15 minutes. Serving size - I got the best result with 2 scoops. At 350 mg Caffeine, its not that crazy, and it is smooth energy. Another solid product from Scivation, thumbs up.

yoojungl's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

My stim tolerance is quite high, so I initially went with 2 scoops. I love that it has a full dosage of L-Citrulline and Arginine Nitrate, but at 2 scoops it felt like my biceps were going to explode on arm day!! I'm sure some gym folks would take delight in that, but I have a peculiar preference. Also, I did not feel engulfed with a surplus of energy at first but rather "feel" the energy being supplied throughout my workout. I must agree that it did feel a lot cleaner than any of the pre supplements I have taken before, and I'm sure it is because it is my first time noticing the usage of L-Theanine in a preworkout. Quake 10.0 would be extremely beneficial to those that are preoccupied post workout, whether it be work or school. Users would feel less of a need to consume other caffeine sources since the "crash" feels non-existent thanks to the incorporation of L-Theanine,

sm1ke's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Without a doubt, the best pre I've ever used. This pre is not for you if you like heavy hitting, kick you in the *** type energy (though you can get that effect if you want - keep reading). Quake, in my experience, provides a smooth, "clean" energy that seems to last forever, especially after the first week of use. It also gives me great pumps, even when I only use one scoop. I usually work out for an hour at lunch, during work, and I have yet to experience any kind of crash. Instead, I have lasting energy throughout the rest of my day. Even on the weekends, when I have time to work out for two hours, I still feel like I have plenty of energy to keep going.. it's like the aftershocks of Quake never stop. If you want to turn Quake into a hard-hitting pre, all you need is Teacrine. Take the recommended two scoops of Quake and one cap of Teacrine, and you'll be itching to move some weight. I highly recommend this preworkout!

Jammer02xd's Rating

I was given the opportunity to try this product and log it for Scivation. Quake's unique formula immediately caught my eye and after the first day I was hooked. The energy it provides is smooth as can be without jitters or a crash. With peak O2 and the capros I found my stamina had greatly increased to the point where I could do my cardio after lifting. While it may cost more than other pre workouts, it is well worth the month and you'd be a fool not to give it a try.

DASBUNKER's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

You get what you pay for with Quake, several patented and novel ingredients in good proven doses. Increased pumps and vascularity are top notch and one of the best I've experienced, my endurance and strength have greatly improved in comparison. Energy feels very smooth with no jitters or crash at all, which helps you really focus on your workout and puts you in the zone to get things done. Watermelon flavor is pretty good considering all the ingredients, you can definitely taste a hint of the bubblegum, It's not overwhelming sweet or hard to get down, colorings were not excessively used in this case. I've used many preworkouts and Quake definitely makes it to the top for me, truly amazing and unique set of ingredient proven to increase performance and provide energy without making you feel too anxious or nervous. Quality product from Scivation. Looking forward to try the Lemon drop flavor.

mfk5's Rating

I already swear by Xtend BCAAs so trusting a Scivation preworkout was an easy choice and they delivered! Coupled with a great taste (lemon drop flavor), Quake not only kept me laser focused and quite pumped, but i experienced no crash afterwards, which is a huge plus! Great energy boost and great taste + no gitters or crash = great preworkout!

IAI1220's Rating

This preworkout is awesome I hit a rack pull PR the first day I tried it ! It's also increased my stamina, strength and focus definitely a product I'd suggest trying !