SciVation Quake 10.0 Reviews

Epic Earth-Shaking Pre-Workout Formula!*

9.7
9.9

noecutz's Rating

Amazing product! First, I loved the flavor of the product is enjoyable to drink and it mixes in very well. I dislike when I get the jitters when taking a preworkout but Quake definitely does not have that affect on me; i get great focus, great pump and jitter free! Keep up the great work SciVation!

stinamurray467's Rating
Lemon Drop

This product is awesome! As a lifter, this product gives just the right amount of kick to my workout! I highly recommend this pre-workout if you're looking for something with all the elements you need! Most pre-workouts also do not have the best tastes and are a chore just to get it down! The flavor is smooth and tasty! Awesome stuff! Stocking up!

edgarerazo's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

This is one if not the best pre workouts I have tried. Works really quickly. I've used it for a week now; I have not fealt a crash at all (which has happened with other pre workouts), I've been extremely focused and lifting without feeling tired! Drinking quake (pre workout) and scivation BCAA during workouts has been a fantastic combination! Can't wait to try lemon drop next.

Dgibson2383's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

I've been getting great focus and energy on Quake. It also happens to taste really great which helps a ton. I have used the watermelon bubblegum flavor which is very tasty. I haven't tried Lemon Drop yet, but that's next.

hmbarnes's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Great preworkout! I really like the nice, clean energy you get from Quake! As someone that is used to stimulants, I really like that there are no jitters or overall tingling! I typically take my preworkout early in the morning on an empty stomach and can experience reflux if they are too acidic! Quake gave me no issues and I love the flavor! Highly recommend!

CalexanderM52's Rating
Lemon Drop

This preworkout is hands down my new favorite go-to. Scivation really outdid themselves on this one. The amount of energy from taking the serving size (2 scoops) is absolutely insane. Combine the energy with the focus you get too and you literally just want to go from set to set. Don't even get me started on the pump you get from all the N.O. Support in this stuff! Absolutely ridiculous! That's expected though honestly especially with 6 g of citrulline, along with being paired with arginine too. Now I know you're probably thinking that ok if it has so much in it then it probably doesn't taste that great. WRONG. Whether you chug your pre or savor the flavor, this one is by far 10/10 regardless. Trust me! Just placed the order for the lemon drop since I tried the watermelon, I'm sure that one will taste just as great. I have no worries whatsoever with this brand!

Jbrower268's Rating
Lemon Drop

Normally I use black coffee as a natural preworkout, mostly for the snow release of energy and no crazy crash. I can say, however, that Quake broke all of my previous doubts about preworkouts! It has a great gradual release of energy, keeps me laser focused throughout the workout, and doesn't leave me wired afterward! I have found with other preworkouts that if I lift at night I tend to have a very hard time falling asleep after and that is an issue with my early mornings for work. Cannot wait to receive my order of Quake Watermelon and Lemonade today!!

rhebda's Rating
Lemon Drop

Won a contest on Facebook and got to try Quake right when it came out; I am thoroughly impressed. The flavor is great, it mixes so easily, and it helped me perform at a sensational level. SciVation has created a killer cocktail of ingredients; the first day I took it I ripped through my workout much faster than I usually do, with added intensity, strength, and endurance. I was going stir-crazy resting between sets, I just wanted to lift MORE! With all of the aminos they cram into it, you basically get 2 supplements in 1. I'm buying some BEFORE I run out, this stuff is amazing.

dkomforti's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Want peak performance? Look. No. Further! This powder will drive you bananas. Flavor so good your taste buds will start break dance fighting. The first time I took this, I felt like Abraham Lincoln leading a caravan of killer bees through a melting dessert of bullets. Sorry, but no words can truly capture the magic inside this bottle. Scivation takeover!!!!!!!!!!!!

bseitrich's Rating

Only giving a 5 because of the good flavors. No Creatine HCL, no betaine, and most importantly it doesn't have a post workout to synergise with the pre-workout. Need quality ingredients in your pre and post, this lacks in that. Don't get me wrong, it's got some quality dosed ingredients, but lacks some major nutrients.

scottgorgone's Rating
Lemon Drop

Outstanding product. The taste of lemon drop is on point amazing. Was sceptical of watermelon bubble gums taste. I was wrong to be. It might be my favorite now vs lemons drop. Both taste amazing. Finally a pre work that doesn't make you feel over stimulated. Also keeps you focused and ready to crush a workout with no crash.

jwpjones's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

Scivation has out done themselves once again with Quake 10.0. I already feel that they have the best tasting bcaa's on the market and now you can add this pre workout to the list as well. I had the Watermelon Bubblegum flavor and it is awesome. Mixes really easy and leaves behind no grit, debris, or excess foam. Is definitely easy to drink as the flavor is very good and doesn't leave any bad taste in your mouth. It has 7g bcaas, 6g l-citrulline, 1.5g arginine nitrate, as well as 7 other power packed ingredients. 350mg caffeine per 2 scoop serving. I take 2 scoops of this and I'm ready for an amazing workout. This gives me incredible energy, increased my focus and endurance, and gives me awesome pumps all while helping with recovery! I am totally in the zone and feeling good with this. I have had no side effects with it and love stacking it with my Xtend Bcaas. Only downfall for me with this would be the price, especially if you are taking 2 scoops but if you want a top notch product then you're going to have to pay up for it. Awesome product and absolutely recommend this.

MLWhales's Rating

MLWhales did not leave a written review for this product.

bbartsche1's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

What can I say Scivation has done a great job on a good quality pre-worout with Quake 10.0. The product has good doses of key ingredients taht are used synergistically to create one awesome product. The addition of Peak 02 and Capros is key as they both enhance the effects and help push you harder in the gym overall. Would get this again for sure

thackes1's Rating

Quake 10.0 brings a massive, innovative formula to the competitive pre-workout market. SciVation takes their core product Xtend (a top BCAA product) and builds an acute acting pre-workout product around it. The dosing of the l-citrulline and l-tyrosine is impressive, and the inclusion of ingredients like Peak O2 and Capros makes it a completely unique product. The only drawback to the formula is that it isn't the most cost effective for some user if using the double scoop serving size despite getting a lot of value. It's $3 per serving at the 10 serving tub and $2.50 per serving at the 20 serving tub, which definitely make it one of the more expensive pre-workouts on the market. Despite the cost, it is a pre-workout that is worth giving a try. I really enjoyed the 10 serving tub I used. The performance effects of Quake 10.0 were excellent. I had excellent energy, intensified focus, enhanced muscle pumps, and boosted endurance and strength. I was impressed with the muscle pumps and thermogenesis effects the most though. We had a recent cold spell here in March and Quake 10.0 really helped me stay warm and keep sweating in the gym. I was really feeling it and looking good both during and after the workout. With continued use, I noticed a little improved endurance from the Peak O2 - cardio just because a lot easier. The watermelon bubblegum flavor had me worried at first. It sounded weird as a flavor, but after trying it I was blown away. This stuff is good. The flavoring is much better than pretty much all of the Xtend flavors and Xtend flavors are some of the best among BCAA products. I was very impressed with the flavoring. Dying to try the lemon drop now. The solubility of the powder in 8 oz of water was great too for a 26 gram serving. 10 on flavor. This is a clear perfect 10 overall pre-workout!

connerogden1's Rating
Lemon Drop

I've used Quake for three days now. Deadlift day, chest day and back day. Personally, I don't think I will take it again on my deadlift day. Too much pump in my lower back. It was awesome for chest and back day though. Very good pump both days and a ton of energy. I felt like i could just keep going and the pump lasted long after my workout ended. For how big the scoops are i was surprised that there was no grittiness to it when drinking it. If u let it sit some ingredients will settle to the bottom but just swirl it for a second and its good. The taste of the lemon drop isn't my favorite but not bad at all. I can still sip on it and not have to chug it like with some bad tasting products. Overall i recommend this product to anyone that wants a pre-workout will full dosed ingredients. Definitely a 10/10

mbeuthling's Rating
Lemon Drop

I'm a big fan of Scivation's products in the first place, so I was pretty optimistic about trying this. A friend gave me a container of the lemon drop flavor and I was pretty impressed. It tasted similar to a Lemonhead candy (in my opinion), although slightly less tangy. I had sustained energy throughout my workout without any crazy jitters or crash. Would definitely use again.

DannyLight's Rating
Watermelon Bubblegum

First off, the flavor was incredible. Scivation has always had amazing flavors in their XTEND products so I wouldn't expect anything less. I've tried many pre workouts in my time, and QUAKE 10.0 definitely addressed every aspect you'd want in a pre workout, focus, energy, and pump. The L-theanine really helped to smooth out the effects of the caffeine, the tyrosine definitely had me in the zone, and all of the other goodies, L-citrulline, peakO2, arginine nitrate, and capros gave me such a pump my skin felt like it was going to burst! Would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

Fitnick79's Rating

Today I tried the brand new Scivation preworkout QUAKE10.0 It's definitely a 10.0 on the lifter richter scale! This is the ULTIMATE preworkout! I took the caffeine version (also comes in caffeine free version) at a crazy 2.5 heaping scoop dosage. 2 scoops yields 350mg caffeine. Even at a 350+ mg dosage of caffeine, I experienced no jitters or crash because Quake also contains l-theanine which smooths out the caffeine perfectly while allowing you to still experience the energy benefits of caffeine. It works! The energy and focus are there as well thanks to l-tyrosine. The PUMP was unreal. L-Citrulline and Arginine Nitrate ensured I had vascularity and a pump literally from head to toe...forehead veins were even popping! Although today was chest and delts day, my calves were even vascular and pumped. Fatigue? What is fatigue? I could've trained ALL day but I forced myself out after 2 hours simply because I knew I needed to get my next meal in. I credit this to the PeakO2, capros and L-Carnitine & L-Tartrate. I know I'm leaving an ingredient or two out, but rest assured that this preworkout is effectively dosed with everything you need! I love that there are no hidden, proprietary ingredients: what you see is what you get, no surprises and no dangerous ingredients...only clinically tested and effective ingredients. OH, AND IT HAS 7g of 2:1:1 BCAAS!!!! It's like a twofer! YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!!

AlvinPereira's Rating

I've always been super sensitive to pre-workouts and most of them are usually too loaded with stuff I don't really like. I mainly mix and match a bunch of ingredients to come up with my own as I feel that works better for me. I have to say Quake has definitely impressed me. It takes the best parts of Xtend and Xtend Perform and cranks it up to 11. The focus and pump are real without the crash and jitters. Consider me a fan!