SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA Reviews

Delivers a Scientifically-Validated BCAA Ratio of 45% Leucine, 30% Valine and 25% Isoleucine!

shanechurch's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great with the Raspberry lemonade creatine

beastmodebody's Rating

Product tastes amazing! I feel confidant that SD uses only the best ingredients and this manes a lot to me.

AeryonAshlie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my favourite BCAA's the taste is fantastic, mixes great, has Astragin for absorption and the 3 essential BCAA's...My goto product for recovery and muscle building!!

ZFD9187's Rating
Pineapple

I received a tub of blue raspberry and a tub of pineapple through a promotion in the forums, and I'm very impressed with the SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA's. They both tasted good, but the blue raspberry was my favorite of the two by far! The pineapple left a slight after taste in my shaker even after washing it, but the product itself doesn't require much water to mix well and helps greatly with recovery from brutal workouts. Recommend this product to any one!

pts105's Rating

Blue raz is by far the best tasting blue raz BCAA I've tried. Highly reccomend to anyone who wants to switch up their BCAA's. Love sipping on during my workout with some intraworkout carbs, and also throughout the day!! Give it a try!! You don't be disappointed !!

marchj3's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Both flavors taste great during my workout. Nice change from just water. More importantly, when using these BCAAs i do notice a significant decrease in soreness the next day. Definitely allows for less recovery time, so you can go back to gym faster and hit the weights harder.