SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA Reviews

Delivers a Scientifically-Validated BCAA Ratio of 45% Leucine, 30% Valine and 25% Isoleucine!

9.7
9.7

bhujerban's Rating
Blue Raspberry

In September, I got the opportunity to try this product and log my use of it. I enjoyed the product very much. The taste of the blue raspberry was superb, and mixed well with other products; the pineapple, however, was a little plastic-like. When you mix the product with water (either flavour), you will get this film on the top of the drink. Whether that's the BCAA compound or residue or what, I don't know, but I drink it anyway, and it's still good.

ccmck05's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am used to a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio product, so I find it a bit interesting that SD Pharm has chosen a 9:6:5 ratio (which is extremely close to 2:1:1...so close that I wonder why they chose to use such a slight variation). The product tasted pretty good, with my only complaint being that it didn't mix ideally and took a few rinsing cycles to get it all out of my mixer bottle. Otherwise, it's a really solid product worth using if you like to get some BCAA's while working out or immediately afterward.

35memo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Simply put, these BCAA's are delicious and effective. I highly recommend the Blue Raspberry to anyone who is looking for new BCAA's. It mixes well, tastes delicious, and greatly helps in the body's recovery process. The profile is also top-notch.

MG5's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The Blue Raspberry tastes great and mixes very well. No left over, gritty feeling in your mouth. Very little water was needed. I tried training fasted one morning and all I took before training was 1 scoop and I still had a great workout, setting multiple PR's, despite no pre-workout meal. I also take this product during my cardio session and before bed to help speed up recovery. One of my favorite BCAA products.

814Saint's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product is a solid BCAA product, with the addition of the AstraGin a Patented Absorption Support Complex, really puts it a notch about your plain old BCAA. its versatile and can be used any time of the day. You combine that with a great flavoring system and you cant lose. I never got bored with the flavor as i finished my tub. i will be looking forward to purchasing this BCAA product when i cut for my next bodybuilding competition.

shanechurch's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great with the Raspberry lemonade creatine

beastmodebody's Rating

Product tastes amazing! I feel confidant that SD uses only the best ingredients and this manes a lot to me.

AeryonAshlie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my favourite BCAA's the taste is fantastic, mixes great, has Astragin for absorption and the 3 essential BCAA's...My goto product for recovery and muscle building!!

ZFD9187's Rating
Pineapple

I received a tub of blue raspberry and a tub of pineapple through a promotion in the forums, and I'm very impressed with the SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA's. They both tasted good, but the blue raspberry was my favorite of the two by far! The pineapple left a slight after taste in my shaker even after washing it, but the product itself doesn't require much water to mix well and helps greatly with recovery from brutal workouts. Recommend this product to any one!

pts105's Rating

Blue raz is by far the best tasting blue raz BCAA I've tried. Highly reccomend to anyone who wants to switch up their BCAA's. Love sipping on during my workout with some intraworkout carbs, and also throughout the day!! Give it a try!! You don't be disappointed !!

marchj3's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Both flavors taste great during my workout. Nice change from just water. More importantly, when using these BCAAs i do notice a significant decrease in soreness the next day. Definitely allows for less recovery time, so you can go back to gym faster and hit the weights harder.