RSP Nutrition ReGen BCAA Reviews

Anytime BCAA Powder designed to Increase Strength, Hydration, Pump and Recovery*

Lemon Lime
Raspberry Lemonade

muskate's Rating

One of the best tasting BCAA supplements I ever used!

r01223241's Rating

ReGen is the best! I go hard in the gym and I can say I'm tired but never sore when I take this. I find it works best intra-workout but that could be preference. I even mixed some up and made ice pops this summer. Delicious and a much better alternative to junk food!

charlee1985's Rating
Lemon Lime

charlee1985 did not leave a written review for this product.

nagelsarah34's Rating
Watermelon

Works awesome. I can tell my muscles recover very fast when I use this. It dissolves well and is tasty.

danielj09's Rating
Pomegranate

Tastes great and isn't chalky like some of the products out there. Also good formula for BCAA's to promote muscle recovery and go through intense workouts.

Hamzas95's Rating
Watermelon

Great post-workout bcaa with all the necessary amino acids! Really helps in recovery so that you can continue to train hard without feeling too sore or tight. Fruit punch tastes amazing! Watermelon is also good but I didn't like the slight after taste of it. Overall, definitely would buy again!

YsRob's Rating

Great product. Does what it says and it tastes great! I use this after my workout. I do recommend this product to everyone!

doncaptin's Rating

doncaptin did not leave a written review for this product.

Realbhomber's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The ultimate all round all day BCAA, I have an addiction to buying BCAAs and I'm telling you this stuff is bangin'. Not just a hydration and recording formula. I truly Noticed a difference is my veins and muscle pump, specially when combined with my pump agent. Highly reccomended.

dunx16's Rating

I highly recommend this for anyone looking to loose weight or even gain lean muscle. I always make sure to add this to any stack I use. Definitely have seen results in my body just after 4 weeks of use.

Sunsetlaine4's Rating
Pomegranate

Muscle growth, recovery and endurance is what this product delivers! Along with great taste, and mix ability. Love this BCAA in the flavors of Watermelon, Pomegranate, and Raspberry Lemonade! This is the only BCAA product I will continue to buy!

TuffShett's Rating

Flavor is chalky, doesn't mix well, and leaves a bad after taste. Not satisfied with this product and I bought on sale so I have two... 😫

C4pricious's Rating
Pomegranate

I use intermittent fasting to keep lean, and I take this during fast to prevent muscle breakdown. It's the BCAA that I've used, and I have tried many.

pilarsteele's Rating

Amazing product! I went off for a month and noticed the difference! I can't go without it. Aids in my recovery and improves endurance! Love it.

RedlineRage's Rating

This product mixes very well. Take it intra workout. No jitters, really supports prolonged workouts. Recommend

Bfit88's Rating

Love this product for recovery and helping me restore muscle after a great workout. Tastes amazing also.

rotbauer's Rating

This stuff is amazing! I'm never without it! Great taste and quality! I use it post workout and one drink at work in the afternoon to keep my muscles fed! Highly recommend it!

chadlpinkston's Rating

Great Taste and Immediate Results. 1st place in Crossfit Competition, and fastest Hero time in only two weeks. 5 Stars!!!

geno08's Rating

This is my favorite Beta Chain. I take this atwhile working out and while just working in general for that added extra kick during the day. I recommend this to all my friends and co workers looking for that extra little pick me up.

Zeetch's Rating
Watermelon

Great bang for your buck. Recovery is spot on, it is refreshing, mixability is not the best but it is OK. Flavor is pretty good too. Strongly recommended if you catch a nice deal.