RSP Nutrition ReGen BCAA Reviews

Anytime BCAA Powder designed to Increase Strength, Hydration, Pump and Recovery*

JonHolland89's Rating

Thanks RSP for the opportunity to review this product. I have never had a RSP product before and I was excited to review this. The first thing you notice when you look at the label is there are no proprietary blends or filler ingredients. You have a nice 2:1:1 blend of L-Leucine:L-Isoleucine:L-Valine. The inclusion of L-Citrulline Malate (a known fatigue fighter) and Coconut Water (for hydration) is a nice touch. Unless I'm mistaken, this is the first product I've used with black pepper fruit extract. Because of this, I decided to a little research on the known benefits behind this...from looking into it, I found out that Black Pepper Fruit Extract (BioPerine) assists with nutrient absorption. Obviously, you want to be properly retaining the BCAAs you're taking... so this (BioPerine) helps with that. As far as the flavor goes, it wasn't my favorite but it's still pretty good. It's not ridiculously sweet as some lemon lime beverages can be...I did notice the first couple of times I took big swallows of it, it felt as if I could taste a little bit of pepper...which is kind of odd, because it's only 5mg in each serving. I might just be oversensitive to it, and it's not something that will bother most people, it's just something I noticed. Anyway, back to the flavor....You have a lemon lime flavor that's not overpowering but still doesn't completely mask the medicinal flavor of the BCAAs. I use 16oz of water when I take it...And as you know, with any supplement, you can adjust the water for taste. I give the flavor a 7/10... To mix it, I used a funnel and just dropped it in my water bottle...Followed by a few shakes and it was good to go. I did notice some foaming action, but it was no big deal. Some people complain about foaming, but this shouldn't be enough to bother them. I have used some products where the powder makes its way back down to the bottom of the bottle. This is not one of them. Once it's mixed, it stays mixed. I give mixability a 10/10. Overrall, I give this product a 8/10 only because the flavor wasn't my favorite. (With that being said, many people absolutely love this flavor, so give it a try and judge for yourself!) This is a solid product as far as what you are getting in each scoop. And regardless of BCAA skeptics, I personally have felt better from supplementing with them...so I think they are necessary! Try them out and see how you feel! Thanks again RSP!

ryannepepin's Rating
Pomegranate

ryannepepin did not leave a written review for this product.

mlosoya2's Rating

I really like it and the flavor is good. the only reason I gave it a 6 is because it's really hard to mix, it doesn't dissolve easily at all

rios07daniel's Rating

Love this product. Keeps me hydrated during my workout and has me feeling great. Definitely assists with my recovery. It's a staple during my current cut. Will definitely purchase again. Mixes great and i love the watermelon flavor!

Swoleron's Rating
Pomegranate

The taste is decent but something about the smell and texture. When i mix up a glass, a layer of oddly textured foam arises which again doesn't taste bad but doesn't taste great. If you're drinking aminos twice a day i dont recommend this. But all in all the ingredients of the supplement are good as far as leucine ratio and hydration. If you are looking for taste, this isnt it.

bethkrempasky's Rating
Pomegranate

My biggest fear when working out is being too sore to move the next day. RenGen BCAA allows me to walk or bike as long and far as I feel like, without worrying about my legs hurting or cramping up afterwards. And I love the flavor!

caylacerny25's Rating

Really great BCAA. I feel energized with this and it helps me with recovery time.

harkerm's Rating
Pomegranate

One of my favorite BCAAs. I have tried many and often am left with a chalky aftertaste but haven't had that issue with the ReGen BCAA. Flavors are more than tolerable - they actually taste really good, and mix extremely well. My bottles are also easy to clean, nothing sticks to the interior that requires massive scrubbing after each use. I would highly recommend as the ratio of the essential amino is pretty much perfect (from research) and the added electrolytes and coconut water extract help with staying hydrated during my longest of lifts.

Mrswole72's Rating

This is a great product! The watermelon flavor is my flavor of choice, but I am sure they are all just as good. Overall this is a well put together product, so if you are looking for a great tasting and great working BCAA product... look no further than Regen BCAA.

mitchvaughn's Rating

I have tried several brands of BCAA's. The RSP Nutrition ReGen is the best quality I have tried thus far. I has a great taste and mixes well with water, or any other drink, such as, gatorade or powerade. You can take it pre or post workout, or sip in it all day.

staySOfit's Rating

I've tried so many different types of BCAA's and this one offers such a great mixture of aminos and you can never go wrong with the addition of citruline malate. I love adding it to the fruit punch Gatorade, great combination! Give this one a try you won't regret it.

gbartlett89's Rating

This product right here is great for your on and off training days, I take this after Breakfast as well as during my workout, It has a great flavor and is very easy to mix, I highly recommend adding this to your daily stack as it also helps recover the next day even if you are sore from a workout the day before

miggi002's Rating

These are one of the best aminos I have tried. These BCAA's have a great taste and don't leave that after taste others leave. Another great thing that it has is that it contains coconut water extra.

Washifff's Rating
Pomegranate

Washifff did not leave a written review for this product.

nsondej8's Rating

RSP killed it with this product. One of the best BCAA products out there for intra workout. The profile of this AA product is great and helps recovery tremendously. Watermelon flavor is fantastic, not too sweet and it settles really nice and smooth in my shaker bottle.

corymeinking's Rating
Pomegranate

Keeps me feeling great during my day to day and my workouts! Icing is almost tastes like a sports drink to me!

jackiek06's Rating

I was really excited when I got TWO of this product in a BOGO sale, but once I tasted the lemon lime, I'm sad to say it was quite disgusting. I appreciate the company's efforts and am satisfied with the BCAA content and ratio, I just couldn't get past the taste. I will be returning my purchase shortly...

jlegg410's Rating

Loved this product. Got a few samples and took intra workout. Gave me that extra boost to power through the rest of it. Also felt less sore the next day and the taste is great

Huntergsim's Rating

Excellent BCAA, watermelon tastes great. I can notice a difference in recovery and my muscle endurance while using this product.

Jdubois77's Rating

I have tried several different BCAA's in the past. The ReGen BCAA from RSP is great quality as well as great tasting. The price is affordable and it comes with quite a few servings. I have been using it for several weeks and I love the results. I am able push harder and longer at the gym with a fast recovery time. I feel like I have much longer endurance and I feel great after my workout.