RSP Nutrition CLA Reviews

CLA To Support Increased Metabolism And Support Weight Management*

Tkflemng's Rating

I love this CLA!! It's been a great addition to my daily supplement stack. I've been using it for about three months now and it has helped me maintain a healthy weight during competition offseason as well as put on lean muscle. I definitely recommend this product!!

yumya's Rating

yumya did not leave a written review for this product.

Ewelch21's Rating

I love this CLA. Paired with Quadra Lean and L-Carnitine its give me the energy I need to perform at my best. Thanks for a great product RSP!

MarcusHPT85's Rating

CLA is one of the most important components in fat loss. This product will help build your immune system and help turn stored fat into usable energy. With fat loss and overall health being of the upmost importance, RSP'S CLA is the go to fat burner for all levels of fitness.

JessyMilly's Rating

I take 2 with every meal. After one bottle I can definitely notice the difference.

bigbrook's Rating

Great CLA formula. Definitely a good product to have in my fat burning stack. Was able to shed the pounds I wanted while holding on to my muscle mass.

DaytonS's Rating

This product that RSP sells actually works! I really saw results within days and the metabolism part really helps you eat without gaining fat weight. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

golytely's Rating

I take this supplement in conjunction with RSP quadralean non stim and always works for me. It also helps maintain my cholesterol on normal level. Highly recommended.

Bfit88's Rating

Best product over all when you need that extra push for extreme fat burn. I use when prepping for shows or getting back into bikini session.

starionesir's Rating

Great product. Used it to help shred some unwanted body fat before beach weather. Highly recommended to all my friends and family. Very fair price on product as well.

tblade69's Rating

This product was excellent, noticed good fat loss in the first couple weeks of using it and got great energy during my workouts!

intheayer55's Rating

I try to limit my stimulant intake aside from my pre-workout drink, so using a non-stimulant fat burning ingredient like CLA definitely fits with my goals. I like to use one serving with each of my 3 larger meals during the day and it helps to keep my body in shape year round. I've found no bad aftertaste with the pills and they are easy enough to swallow despite their size. This is a product that I keep in my supplement stack year round as I feel it has been helpful in the past and it continues to work for me.

Tylerstheman's Rating

thumper06's Rating

I've recently switched all of my supplements to the RSP line. Everything I've used, including the CLA, has been anything but a disappointment. If you're looking for quality supplements that actually WORK.. RSP is the way to go. Hands down!

tomball718's Rating

Awesome product! I have been stacking this with my QuadraLean and have really noticed a change.

Jnalley419's Rating

I love CLA! I used to take Fish oil but this really has the same benefits but more! It helps keep you lean by speeding up your metabolism and boosts your immune system! If you need more CLA in your body but don't want the calories with it then this is for you! I saw a huge difference in my body and mind through CLA! My cholesterol is down and I am feeling great!

jbarillas21's Rating

great price and great product! Absolutely love RSP products and their CLA does not disappoint. I've used this in conjunction with quadralean and have seen a significant change. Thanks RSP

FlyingUshman's Rating

Perfect for assistance in weight loss. I love taking RSP's CLA. I've tried many other CLA products, but none have impressed me as much as RSP's. Definitely recommend for someone trying to lose weight or burn fat.

KellyeVieten's Rating

I love this product! I feel like it helped me shed unwanted body fat along with my diet and exercise esp the stomach region. I highly recommend

TommysC's Rating

Good dose. Worked well in conjunction with a clean diet.