Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

AnneKoalasBF's Rating

AnneKoalasBF did not leave a written review for this product.

akothar1's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

rating it 9 because of the simplicity of ingredients...simple & impressive for such a small bar...taste obviously is a forte for quest...better than the never ending list of ingredients in all the other bars which is basically crap !!

Chemsit357's Rating

Chemsit357 did not leave a written review for this product.

SergeSquat's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

SergeSquat did not leave a written review for this product.

denise032's Rating

denise032 did not leave a written review for this product.

krysr88's Rating

I honestly can't get enough of these bars. I eat one to two a day. The amount of protein and fiber beats every bar on the market. The flavors are amazing to top it off.. i don't have any issues with the texture but I know people who do but I have found a few recipes you can bake the quest bars and it helps with the texture..

ceece4's Rating
Banana Nut Muffin
Chocolate Brownie

I am use to the taste of the Chocolate Brownie, but at first it was a little hard to take. It grew on me, but do not expect it to taste exactly like a brownie. With this being said I still bought another box and plan to use on a continuous basis. The banana nut muffin is accurate on the taste, but it is extremely sweet. I am not a huge on sweet so I will not recommend this to people who love sweetness. For me this will be my last box.

papi93's Rating

The best low calorie protein bars I have had to date. Low in sugar, gluten-free, very high in fiber, and no artificial sweetners. A soft texture compared to some dry tasting and hard texture protein bars. I had to see what all the fuss about Quest bars was on the forum. They were right about this one. Excellent!

CraigTalkington's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

They all taste good, I haven't found one yet I didn't love.

Hootenbobber's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great for on the go, and a quick go to snack packed with protein. Great taste! A little more expensive than i like but good price for a quality bar. Definitely worth a try.

rollin04's Rating

these taste great

cuthroatcupcake's Rating

I love Quest bars! I eat these either after working out or between meals to help keep the cravings away. The texture was a little weird at first, but now I crave them. I always have a few boxes of bars in my pantry, one in my purse and a few in my desk at work. I am trying to up my protein intake so that is why I started using them.

IlliniTrack800m's Rating

I tried every single flavor and loved every single one. best protein bar on the market by miles here's a detailed review regarding my flavor rankings: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163617741

HarmzWhey's Rating
Cookies and Cream

HarmzWhey did not leave a written review for this product.

snake1988's Rating

snake1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

lemmons09's Rating

I've tried every flavor, some not listed above because honestly I don't remember them, probably because I didn't like those flavors. Power Ranking: 1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 2. Cookies & Cream 3, Apple Pie 4, Coconut Cashew 5. Brownie or Double Chocolate Chunk Will not buy the Vanilla Almond Crunch again, it doesn't have the best aftertaste. I love broiling them in the oven and them putting peanut butter on top. Great Macro friendly food!!! I tell all my friends about these!!

jlcrane20's Rating

Great product. Finally, somebody has made a bar that is high in protein but low in all the extra, unwanted "junk" and actually tastes good. Check that, tastes GREAT. Also love that many flavors are sweetened with Stevia, wish more flavors were.

rlopez004's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Tuesday, after I got out of the gym, I went to buy some protein bars. So, after hearing a lot of good stuff about quest bar I decided to give them a try. When I was at the Vitamin Shoppe I found the bars and it was hard to decide which flavor I wanted to try first, and then I finally opt for the cookies and cream. Since I had just gotten back from the gym and I wasn't going to go home to get my meal, I then opened up my quest bar package and I opened up my first bar.... it was love at first bite. Seriously its the best protein bar I have ever tried.

jmfox1992's Rating

Considering the fact that Quest utilizes prebiotic fiber to offset the net carbs in their bars, I refuse to pick them up. 170 calories worth of constipation is a terrible way to "cheat". unless you tike probiotics and digestive enzymes stay away from these bars. Prebiotic fiber is not digestible in the human digestive tract. Sure, I'll admit that they taste great, but it's not worth the annoyance of being irregular.

mkasunick's Rating

I could literally live off of these things. Any time I'm in a crunch or need a quick protein fix, I grab one of these. They fill you up, taste great and I have nothing but great things to say about these. The brownie one is a little dry and not very chocolate-y, but it's still delicious. If you're looking for more chocolate, double chocolate chunk is wonderful. These also fulfill my chocolate and/or pb cravings on a regular basis. I'd love to try the rest of the flavors!!!