Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie

gotkarlee's Rating
Coconut Cashew
Cookies and Cream

Absolute favorite protein bar on the market.

PriaThomp1's Rating
Apple Pie
Cookies and Cream

I love the macros and I love the flavor even more. What can I say? I am addicted to these Cookies and cream bars. The Apple Pie is my second favorite as I am a huge Applie Pie fan. Love these bars. I will be a customer for life.

kmoss2's Rating

Quest bars are almost too good to be true, and this is one of my favorite flavors. It's one of the few protein bars that actually fills me up and tastes amazing!

sman103's Rating

I have never met a Quest bar I didn't like, scratch that, Love! They are nutritious and delicious!

hassanali112's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

hassanali112 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jman26's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Best protein bars on the market...enough said

FitGirlKaty's Rating

These things are straight amazing!!! Taste and macros are great. The only gripe I have is that the texture is a little weird but it doesn't matter because taste is so good.

burnettKD's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great macros, good flavor, definitely too expensive. Very high quality protein bar, but they're just too expensive to be a regular part of my diet. Definitely worth buying a box every now and then to mix things up though!

Chemsit357's Rating

Chemsit357 did not leave a written review for this product.

JodeeMacKenzie's Rating

one of my favorite things ever!!!!!

almubart's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I tried most of them, they are all good but the cookies and cream is the best.

JOSPITRE1's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

BY FAR THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN BAR I HAVE TRIED! QUEST BARS ROCK!

nickiluvnr's Rating

I love this product!!!! I buy them by the box, although they are pricy you pay for what you get. I like to warm them in the microwave. They help with carvings, instead of reaching for a chocolate bar reach for a quest bar.

havenallyn07's Rating

Ok if you are struggling with sugar/sweet craving and just can't stand it anymore, DO NOT GIVE UP and give Quest Nutrition a try! Their Questbars are unlike any proteinbar out there! With the high quality ingredients, great balance of macronutrients, and not to mention the AMAZING taste there is no excuse not to get started on your quest today!

nathansims2's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

If you're looking for a protein bar, this is the one. Protein, fiber and lack of meaningful sugar content make all Quest bars top notch. I've tried cookies and cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, cinnamon bun and apple pie. They all were satisfying. My favorite was the cookie dough bar. Can't go wrong with any flavor, though.

aluces14's Rating

These 3 flavors are my favorites from Quest Nutirition. I always have these after my workouts in the gym. They are work great, taste great, and they come in handy a lot when you forget your post workout shake.

oldaaron26's Rating
Cookies and Cream

These are great! They make a perfect between meal snack (or make them your meal, depends on your diet) I have to force myself to eat them slow cuz they taste so good, I'm tempted to eat a second one just for the delicious taste!

732flores's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I used these bars to get some extra protein in my diet. i would recommend them to anyone

hailey0317's Rating

LOVE Quest Bars! Taste amazing, and great snack between meals, that is macro friendly!

LeaAV's Rating

LeaAV did not leave a written review for this product.