Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,122 Reviews

MattLipp18's Rating

MattLipp18 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nautidog's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Nautidog did not leave a written review for this product.

GMCHALE520's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Going to keep it short and sweet. I tried two flavor's and throw both in the garbage.

admcmahon2's Rating

admcmahon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

ltl1975's Rating

Typical protein bar.

jet9810's Rating

No thanks, not for me. I'd rather be a little less healthy and grab something that actually taste decent as to this. I thought it would be a nice treat for when I feel like cheating a little bit, but instead it just taste like I bit into a bar of artificial sweetener hell. The taste was terrible and after taste was even worse. I tried the microwaving tip that others have mentioned and didn't help for me. A lot of people like them so maybe I'm just being picking but for me I wanted a better taste. If I was just grabbing something for the amount of protein I could grab something healthier to begin with.

calcount123's Rating

Questbar used to be my go to protein bar. I've noticed lately that the taste has changed. After researching this I've read on multiple web sites that the reason for this is that they changed to a corn fiber. Whatever the reason the taste has definitely changed. I've tried multiple bars and multiple flavors. They each taste different from what they used to. A year ago I would have given these bars a 10 star rating. A 7 star is about as high as I can rate them.

Ceejayer's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Ceejayer did not leave a written review for this product.

evertonnick3's Rating

quest bars are great. Fill you up with all the fiber in them. Not my favorite texture for a bar, but not awful either. Best flavors are by far apple Pie and raspberry white chocolate.

trevorlambert's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

Too sweet even for my sweet tooth, a fairly nasty aftertaste and not particularly high in protein content. If you're relaxed about carbs (and I don't get this "net carb" business) PhD Diet Whey bars deliver 25g of protein in fewer calories.

FouFou86's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I really like these bars, it's usually hard to find good quality bars with relatively low carbs amount (which may not be an issue according to what you're trying to achieve). They're not too big either which is nice, they don't make you feel full. I love the cookie dough ones and I love chocolate in general so I tried the double chocolate chunk, nope... I really didn't like those. They give you a weird chemical taste....

neversaydi's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I get crazy cravings for chocolate and sweet stuff while on protocol/during monthly cycling. (I mean crazy) I'm gluten intolerant and really don't like to cave in to just straight sugar to avoid regular sweet stuff, so finding these was a gold mine. I trust the taste reviews for things on Bodybuilding.com, real people know the deal and don't lie! I chose 3 or 4 to try and the first one was the chocolate chip cookie dough-which has pretty authentic tasting chocolate chips! Overall I'm not a huge bar fan and don't eat them regularly...I drink a whey isolate shake or just deprive myself because I'm in fear of carbs. Since these are gluten free, not like dressed up granola bars, and are essentially whey isolate formed into a chewy snack, I think I'll try them when those cravings hit. :) I had a half jut now! :) Yum! Trust the peeps flavor reviews, they're right on! Thanks, guys!

Martitin's Rating
Apple Pie

Great taste, I use them when I can't prepare a full meal because of lack of time, at work or when I'm on the road.

chadwick902's Rating

The perfect cheat snack. Helps a ton when those sweet snack cravings sneak up on you!!

hagordon's Rating

Been eating quest bars for a while, still love them, better then any bar ive had and love the high fiber and whey protein in them, definitely make sure to get new ingredients for double chocolate chunk and try heating cookie dough in microwave for 12 seconds, tastes like a fresh warm cookie, so good, maybe even better then a cookie.

DanaMarieD's Rating

I've been a Quest fan since Day 1. I've made it threw the multiple ingredient changes and have to say... the bloating and serious amount of gas this protein bar has now caused (which has never happened until now) ends my obsession with Quest. I stood by their side because of the simplistic healthy ingredients, now the cutting corners to mass produce has been pure irony. If that's not the reason for the change- I apologize but my digestive system won't forgive me 😝

kzuma's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have literally tried everyone of these bars. My favorites are pumpkin pie, cookies n creme, and chocolate chip cookie dough. They are the bomb. The stats are amazing and it literally is like eating a candy bar. You cannot go wrong with these quest bars!

tarnow14's Rating

tarnow14 did not leave a written review for this product.

hollmertime10's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great snack / very convenient when on the go! Taste amazing if you warm up for 10 seconds in the microwave!!! Love the newer soluble corn Fiber (prebiotic)

jhumphr1's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I love Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bars. They are part of my daily routine and almost feel like a bad habit. But, I know that I'm feeding my body the food stuff that it needs and Quest provides.

1-20 of 1,122 Reviews