Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

herbwebb's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

This is really a good bar with a wonderful mix of micros plus lots of fiber - perfect in a pinch.

wanderlove's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Love quest bars! The only one I've never liked was the chocolate brownie one. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Cookies and Cream are the best I've tried so far. I actually made cookies out of them. Easily the best tasting and lowest cal protein bars I've found.

daych2001%40yahoo.com's Rating

LOVE these protein bars! Low calorie, high protein, high fiber and actualy taste good! Also the price per bar is very reasonable. I've purchased a competing brand's protein bars and found moldy protein bars under the wrapper several times. Quest bars are always fresh and seem to have a better shelf life too. Never a moldy bar. :-) If you haven't tried these alredy, do yourself a favor and try them!

mledezma's Rating

mledezma did not leave a written review for this product.

jennyhad's Rating

Best protein bars. They are healthy with only a handful of ingredients. Could eat them all day! Best flavor for me is cookies and cream, it has chunks of cookies inside! Love it!

maz3535's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Tried both cinnamon roll and double chocolate chunk flavors. These were the best protein bars i have ever tried. Neither bar had that protein bar aftertaste and both tasted like real food. The cinnamon roll bar actually tasted like a fresh cinnabon with almonds on top and the double chocolate chunk tasted pretty close to a tootsie roll.

Kennyp887's Rating
Cookies and Cream

AMAZING!!! Love everything about these. Especially the TASTE!!! But the fiber and protein amount is AWESOME too. Great for ya macros Yo! Best Flavors: Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Double Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Raspberry

mariedesrochers's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

mariedesrochers did not leave a written review for this product.

MackMan91's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

MackMan91 did not leave a written review for this product.

marisapothier89's Rating
Peanut Butter Supreme
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great for on the go. I have been pairing this with an apple and it's a great snack.

lpagdang's Rating

These bars are pretty delicious and not reminiscent of a protein bar. But 17 g of fiber in one bar and 20 g of protein? Talk about a bro-dessert.

martiniz14's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I usually don't fancy the cookies and cream whey powders especially if they taste anything like a vanilla flavored whey. This, however, is just a whole different story. Cookies and cream tastes AMAZING. high protein, moderate fat, low carbs (dietary fibre substituted for sugar, if i remember correctly? ) By far the best protein bar I've tried.

silvertone's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

silvertone did not leave a written review for this product.

robichri's Rating

Man, where do I start with these? Everyone knows that these are the best protein/low carb bars on the market. These things are straight up dessert. Wish they were a little cheaper but I get why they're so expensive. Every time I eat one they blow my mind.

aaronmh2009's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

When those cravings hit, quest bars are seriously a life saver! I cut mine up and broil them. Seriously best protein bar out there!

The_Pizza_Guy07's Rating

It tastes so amazing! No weird aftertaste or anything. And it's cheaper to buy it here than in stores. Love it!

• tmh238
tmh238's Rating
Banana Nut Muffin

I absolutely love Quest Bars! One of my favorites is the banana nut muffin, but I also love the chocolate peanut butter & cookie dough flavors! I have had other flavors; I can say that I have not tried one that I did not like! These bars are not filled with junk, are a great source of protein, and are great to eat post workout or when you are on the go. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Jetlblack's Rating

I don't understand the hype of these bars. I've tried 6 different flavors, and they all have the same problem. They're rubbery, chewy, and grainy textured, and don't taste particularly good. Seriously it's just a long, shiny, congealed bar when you open the wrapper. I really appreciate the effort to keep the ingredients to a minimum, and use a natural sweetener, but Quest bars just do not taste very good.

ImThatOneKid's Rating

They are all delicious. Got the sample pack and was pleased with all the flavors. Highly, highly recommend if your cutting, kills those cravings and packed with 20g of protein to meet your macros.

kecky012's Rating

kecky012 did not leave a written review for this product.