Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

jennyhad's Rating

Best protein bars. They are healthy with only a handful of ingredients. Could eat them all day! Best flavor for me is cookies and cream, it has chunks of cookies inside! Love it!

maz3535's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Tried both cinnamon roll and double chocolate chunk flavors. These were the best protein bars i have ever tried. Neither bar had that protein bar aftertaste and both tasted like real food. The cinnamon roll bar actually tasted like a fresh cinnabon with almonds on top and the double chocolate chunk tasted pretty close to a tootsie roll.

Kennyp887's Rating
Cookies and Cream

AMAZING!!! Love everything about these. Especially the TASTE!!! But the fiber and protein amount is AWESOME too. Great for ya macros Yo! Best Flavors: Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Double Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Raspberry

mariedesrochers's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

mariedesrochers did not leave a written review for this product.

MackMan91's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

MackMan91 did not leave a written review for this product.

marisapothier89's Rating
Peanut Butter Supreme
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great for on the go. I have been pairing this with an apple and it's a great snack.

lpagdang's Rating

These bars are pretty delicious and not reminiscent of a protein bar. But 17 g of fiber in one bar and 20 g of protein? Talk about a bro-dessert.

martiniz14's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I usually don't fancy the cookies and cream whey powders especially if they taste anything like a vanilla flavored whey. This, however, is just a whole different story. Cookies and cream tastes AMAZING. high protein, moderate fat, low carbs (dietary fibre substituted for sugar, if i remember correctly? ) By far the best protein bar I've tried.

silvertone's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

silvertone did not leave a written review for this product.

robichri's Rating

Man, where do I start with these? Everyone knows that these are the best protein/low carb bars on the market. These things are straight up dessert. Wish they were a little cheaper but I get why they're so expensive. Every time I eat one they blow my mind.

aaronmh2009's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

When those cravings hit, quest bars are seriously a life saver! I cut mine up and broil them. Seriously best protein bar out there!

The_Pizza_Guy07's Rating

It tastes so amazing! No weird aftertaste or anything. And it's cheaper to buy it here than in stores. Love it!

• tmh238
tmh238's Rating
Banana Nut Muffin

I absolutely love Quest Bars! One of my favorites is the banana nut muffin, but I also love the chocolate peanut butter & cookie dough flavors! I have had other flavors; I can say that I have not tried one that I did not like! These bars are not filled with junk, are a great source of protein, and are great to eat post workout or when you are on the go. I absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Jetlblack's Rating

I don't understand the hype of these bars. I've tried 6 different flavors, and they all have the same problem. They're rubbery, chewy, and grainy textured, and don't taste particularly good. Seriously it's just a long, shiny, congealed bar when you open the wrapper. I really appreciate the effort to keep the ingredients to a minimum, and use a natural sweetener, but Quest bars just do not taste very good.

ImThatOneKid's Rating

They are all delicious. Got the sample pack and was pleased with all the flavors. Highly, highly recommend if your cutting, kills those cravings and packed with 20g of protein to meet your macros.

kecky012's Rating

kecky012 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dougiemaster41's Rating

These are the best!!! just go pick some up right away.

Rogerrice23's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These taste so good. They taste like they are ful of sugar. But they aren't ..

Country3girl's Rating

Love, love, love these! I often find my husband and three kids stealing them from me!!

Sparkle15's Rating

These taste amazing! I have not found a bar that has such great ingredients and macros while also being low in sugar! I usually have one for breakfast or as a small snack. They taste great microwaved for 15 seconds especially the chocolate chunk, cookies and cream, and raspberry because the chocolate begins to melt. Some of them when microwaved actually taste pretty close to the real thing, like apple pie and banana nut! Highly recommend.