Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
1-20 of 1,094 Reviews

ncgirl4's Rating

So, I had the opportunity to try the two free bars from Quest on the newest formula - I loved the original. I've tried the Chocolate Chunk so far, and...it's not awful, but halfway through, I wondered why I was eating it. It wasn't good. I liked the chocolate chips, but I can eat those out of a cheaper bag! It had a sandy taste/texture. It was definitely chewy, but....I'll stick to Pure Protein bars, or maybe the No Cow bars (though my preference is the former). Much like everyone else, I wonder why Quest felt the need to change - and the way they handled it (even though I appreciate the free bar gesture) - I've lost faith in the company. Now, if anyone is motivated to re-market their old recipe..... :)

lheumann's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

lheumann did not leave a written review for this product.

spud053's Rating
Banana Nut Muffin

This is my favorite protein bar, because of the taste compared to others that I have tired. All I can say is that they have worked for me and I have been searching for something for a while.

kawebb's Rating

Mixed Berry is a great meal replacement flavor for an early breakfast if like me you're on the go and need protein fast. The flavor jives with the time of morning. CCCD and Smores are my favorites for curving cravings!

Eaus1976's Rating

Eaus1976 did not leave a written review for this product.

MorganMuscle's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Quest has some of the best bars out there. I use them sparingly.

Frovessiom's Rating
Apple Pie

Frovessiom did not leave a written review for this product.

klopatowski's Rating

Quest, I love you! Fav bar is cookie dough, and yes if you put it in the microwave for 10 seconds it's like eating cookie dough! With the bars averaging around the 100 cal mark, 20g protein, and under 5g sugar and low carbs too, these bars really are a great snack to help hit your macros. I stash them everywhere!

massonac's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar is better than dessert! That's saying something!

Eatcleanlean's Rating

Quest bars are very filing and delicious...the chocolate flavours are the tastiest! Filled with protein to keep you full for a while!

Shannon-Clark's Rating

Best flavor hands down! Wish Quest would make this a permanent flavor in their line-up. The crunchy coating is unlike any other Quest bar and really makes it that much better. This flavor has a very sweet taste, so that's one thing to note.

sammiecakes1's Rating

My favorite protein bars hands down!! I rated a few of my favorites but some of my top weren't available to rate. I eat one pretty much every single night and usually bake them. I've eaten them on the go, microwaved, and cooked in the oven. I've tried all the flavors cooked different ways. My top flavors are: Cookies n cream, cookie dough, smores, white raspberry chocolate, mint chocolate & cinnamon roll. I also love but don't eat them as often are the apple pie, double chocolate chunk & vanilla almond crunch. I thought the pumpkin pie was NASTY and you shouldn't waste your money on it! I don't understand the people who claim that it's super good. If you are eating these on the go don't get the brownie or chocolate peanut butter, your Jaw will be sore for hours. However I absolutely love the chocolate peanut butter and brownie cooked in the oven and topping with some natural peanut butter. I usually bake mine at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes at night if I want something sweet. The apple pie, banana nut muffin & strawberry cheesecake are also very good and taste just like they sound. I'm just more of a chocolate and sweet girl. I will forever purchase and eat Quest bars<3

lamb_'s Rating

I always carry one for an emergency snack

GGGTeam's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

GGGTeam did not leave a written review for this product.

Kathleen Tesori's Rating

These are great bars... soft and chewy with great flavor. Which bar is the best..? Totally a taste preference thing everyone has their own favorites. I always suggest to people to buy one of each flavor and bb.com allows you to purchase single bars. Then try each one keeping the wrappers of the ones you like. Other protein bars have different textures; crunch or crisp but these bars are soft and chewy. My family loves both the: cookies and cream (the young kids call this one oreo flavor) chocolate chip cookie dough I prefer the Strawberry Cheesecake - chunks of dried strawberries... oh so good. and sometimes the White Chocolate Raspberry These bars are great to have with you on the run... in your car in your purse. I do not eat these everyday .... but if I have a week that is busy I only eat one a day.

Ltmusick12's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

I've tried just about all of the flavors and they are far and away my favorite protein bar I have ever tried. The macros are awesome and they don't taste like cardboard...most of them anyway...not a huge fan of the Double Chocolate Chunk or the Banana Nut Bread, but I LOVE about 6 or 7 of them, so it's hard win for me. Also, Bodybuilding has these the cheapest compared to my local grocery stores even with shipping.

maca91e's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

maca91e did not leave a written review for this product.

rubyshanker's Rating

Best Flavors!!!

lansermma's Rating
Coconut Cashew

This is a really interesting product. The texture of the bars is odd, but I think that is the nature of any product with the macronutrient profile that these bars offer. The taste was acceptable but not amazing. I felt like my bars went stale pretty quickly, so this might not be the best product for people who aren't sure how dedicated they will be to enjoying protein bars regularly.

DaniBlocker's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is my favorite protein bar! I like to heat it up in the microwave for 20 seconds. This makes it taste like a Chips Ahoy cookie. It definitely helps kick my cravings. Without heating it up, it doesn't taste nearly as amazing, but still gets the job done.

1-20 of 1,094 Reviews