Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,139 Reviews

b000gie10's Rating

honestly speaking, i was very disappointed with the flavor profile of these bars. after all the credentials and hype around this product, i expected something too magical apparently.. definitely not en par with combat bars, eg. anyways, they taste solid and are easy on your stomach, so nothing too terrible to report.

hellerwater's Rating

Horrible gas! Hard on stomach and has manmade oligosachawhatwhat?

KOPCHO34's Rating

This bar helps keep my snacking healthy and ups my daily protein goals. Unfortunately, where I live I can only get three flavors. I hope to try more in the future. I love this protein bar and it's the best one I've tried to date.

abbieeeee's Rating

I absolutely love Quest bars. They're the only bars I've found that aren't candy bars in disguise and really are a worthwhile thing to eat, but still taste amazing. My only complaint is that some of them are kind of difficult to chew, but that's easily fixed by heating them up a little. But nothing beats putting them in a toaster oven. They get browned and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like a cookie!

e562qk's Rating

My favorite protein bars!! I like that they are also high in fiber.

taychay11's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

There is not enough great things to say about Quest bars. My #1 favorite protein bar and everytime I finish it, I want more!! Keeps me full and satisfied.

Ozymandiasbees's Rating
Pumpkin Pie

What in gods name is up with this pumpkin pie flavor? I can down or eat just about anything but this one is just god awful. This is basically a plain vanilla bar that was then "coated" with pumpkin flavor. The coating does not stick to the bar well and is basically broken up waiting to fall out of the package. For the life of me the actual coating literally has no pumpkin flavor on any level. How hard is it to at least include some pumpkin spice. It tastes like a semi sweet nothing with a horrid chemical aftertaste. I would have loved to have been at the inception of this product when a bunch of guys were tasting this and decided to send it out. Its unreal some of the things that are sent out in this world. Nasty.

rachelle411's Rating
Cookies and Cream

one of my fave flavors!! and love the new formula quest added.

LauraHoldemguns's Rating

Better then Grandmas Apple Pie (Sorry Nana!) Perfect after gym snack that I don't feel guilty about!

Joanishot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Honestly the only protein bars or any bars that I buy. Love them!

tracyadams15's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These are the only bars I buy and eat. Very good and great before workout nutrition.

TyFit87's Rating
S'Mores

I tried almost every flavor of these bars recently, and the best ones by far in my opinion were the chocolate brownie and smores. I was looking for a protein bar to have as a snack midway through the day when I am on the run and need something healthy to eat. This flavor was the best, but MP combat bars taste so much better to me. Gonna have to pay a bit extra and buy those instead.

kwweaver95's Rating

kwweaver95 did not leave a written review for this product.

dglossin's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Not much to say. Great tasting product with no extra junk added. The bar itsself doesnt look too appealing, but they taste great.

siriuslyfit's Rating

I have been a long time consumer of Quest bars, having tried several recipe variations for many of the flavors, from the original IMO recipes through various iterations of soluble corn fiber recipes. The original IMO recipes for most of the bars were great. The first soluble corn fiber recipes were not very good in terms of taste and texture, and they caused me to have significant stomach discomfort. The current soluble corn fiber recipes pretty much fixed most of the flavors, and while most are not as good as the original IMO versions, they are close. My go-to bars when Quest was using the original IMO recipes were Double Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon Roll, in part because they had the best macros, and in part because I just loved the flavor. I ate these bars all the time. I also ate a lot of the Cookies and Cream, Banana Nut Muffin, and Coconut Cashew bars. While these flavors are still pretty good, none are as good now as they were before the recipe change, so I buy them less frequently than I used to. The one bar that seems to be better after the switch to soluble corn fiber is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I didn't really like that bar with the IMO recipe, but I think it is actually better with soluble corn fiber. The S'Mores has always been made with soluble corn fiber, and that bar has consistently been great. With regard to these bars causing stomach problems, the current recipes cause me a lot less discomfort than the earlier soluble corn fiber recipes, but they still do not sit in my stomach as well as the original IMO recipes, so I must limit the number of bars I consume.

Genecide's Rating

I've bought a number of these bars over the years, and are generally pretty happy with them, and would recommend them. However, last fall I excitedly bought the pumpkin pie flavour, and found them to be completely inedible. Like chewing on plastic, the "taste" made me gag, and it in no way resembled the flavour of pumpkin pie, or any food I've ever had before. Stay far away from this flavour.

Hicithore's Rating

Perfect snack to stash in your desk at work or in your gym bag. Taste amazing and you get in a little snack to hold you over till your next meal.

etfricke's Rating

etfricke did not leave a written review for this product.

Fat2Fit175's Rating
S'Mores

Yo, The S'mores is my Go To in the Quest Bars! Flavour Explosion! Isn't too sweet, REAL chocolate bits inside! If you like s'mores you would dig these!

MattLipp18's Rating

MattLipp18 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,139 Reviews