Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,134 Reviews

LikkleC's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

LikkleC did not leave a written review for this product.

LauraHoldemguns's Rating

Better then Grandmas Apple Pie (Sorry Nana!) Perfect after gym snack that I don't feel guilty about!

Joanishot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Honestly the only protein bars or any bars that I buy. Love them!

tracyadams15's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These are the only bars I buy and eat. Very good and great before workout nutrition.

TyFit87's Rating
S'Mores

I tried almost every flavor of these bars recently, and the best ones by far in my opinion were the chocolate brownie and smores. I was looking for a protein bar to have as a snack midway through the day when I am on the run and need something healthy to eat. This flavor was the best, but MP combat bars taste so much better to me. Gonna have to pay a bit extra and buy those instead.

kwweaver95's Rating

kwweaver95 did not leave a written review for this product.

dglossin's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Not much to say. Great tasting product with no extra junk added. The bar itsself doesnt look too appealing, but they taste great.

siriuslyfit's Rating

I have been a long time consumer of Quest bars, having tried several recipe variations for many of the flavors, from the original IMO recipes through various iterations of soluble corn fiber recipes. The original IMO recipes for most of the bars were great. The first soluble corn fiber recipes were not very good in terms of taste and texture, and they caused me to have significant stomach discomfort. The current soluble corn fiber recipes pretty much fixed most of the flavors, and while most are not as good as the original IMO versions, they are close. My go-to bars when Quest was using the original IMO recipes were Double Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon Roll, in part because they had the best macros, and in part because I just loved the flavor. I ate these bars all the time. I also ate a lot of the Cookies and Cream, Banana Nut Muffin, and Coconut Cashew bars. While these flavors are still pretty good, none are as good now as they were before the recipe change, so I buy them less frequently than I used to. The one bar that seems to be better after the switch to soluble corn fiber is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I didn't really like that bar with the IMO recipe, but I think it is actually better with soluble corn fiber. The S'Mores has always been made with soluble corn fiber, and that bar has consistently been great. With regard to these bars causing stomach problems, the current recipes cause me a lot less discomfort than the earlier soluble corn fiber recipes, but they still do not sit in my stomach as well as the original IMO recipes, so I must limit the number of bars I consume.

Genecide's Rating

I've bought a number of these bars over the years, and are generally pretty happy with them, and would recommend them. However, last fall I excitedly bought the pumpkin pie flavour, and found them to be completely inedible. Like chewing on plastic, the "taste" made me gag, and it in no way resembled the flavour of pumpkin pie, or any food I've ever had before. Stay far away from this flavour.

Hicithore's Rating

Perfect snack to stash in your desk at work or in your gym bag. Taste amazing and you get in a little snack to hold you over till your next meal.

etfricke's Rating

etfricke did not leave a written review for this product.

Fat2Fit175's Rating
S'Mores

Yo, The S'mores is my Go To in the Quest Bars! Flavour Explosion! Isn't too sweet, REAL chocolate bits inside! If you like s'mores you would dig these!

MattLipp18's Rating

MattLipp18 did not leave a written review for this product.

Nautidog's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Nautidog did not leave a written review for this product.

GMCHALE520's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Going to keep it short and sweet. I tried two flavor's and throw both in the garbage.

admcmahon2's Rating

admcmahon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

ltl1975's Rating

Typical protein bar.

jet9810's Rating

No thanks, not for me. I'd rather be a little less healthy and grab something that actually taste decent as to this. I thought it would be a nice treat for when I feel like cheating a little bit, but instead it just taste like I bit into a bar of artificial sweetener hell. The taste was terrible and after taste was even worse. I tried the microwaving tip that others have mentioned and didn't help for me. A lot of people like them so maybe I'm just being picking but for me I wanted a better taste. If I was just grabbing something for the amount of protein I could grab something healthier to begin with.

calcount123's Rating

Questbar used to be my go to protein bar. I've noticed lately that the taste has changed. After researching this I've read on multiple web sites that the reason for this is that they changed to a corn fiber. Whatever the reason the taste has definitely changed. I've tried multiple bars and multiple flavors. They each taste different from what they used to. A year ago I would have given these bars a 10 star rating. A 7 star is about as high as I can rate them.

Ceejayer's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Ceejayer did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,134 Reviews