Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,182 Reviews

rey023's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Awesome bars. By now probably everybody knows how good quest bars are. The taste is awesome, I like being able to enjoy real cookies inside the bar. However it is not as good as Ohh Yeah Bar taste wise. Easy to grab with you wherever you go. My only compiain is about the net carbs BS. Sorry, but if someone tracks macros this might confuse people. Fiber soluable or not, is a carb. Even Layne Norton says it is still a carb and this is how it should be listed, not some net carb value, that is going to confuse a lot of people. Still this is a great bar, definetly worth giving it a try.

Renegade81's Rating

I was addicted to quest bars in the past but it seemed the cleaner my diet got the harder the bars were on me for digesting, and I eventually had to get rid of them completely two years ago. I haven't tried another bar until the blueberry muffin flavor came out. I must say Quest really shocked me on this one, it's AMAZING to say the least. I'm not gonna lie but I have incorporated this back into my daily diet because they are soooooo good. Great job on the new recipe with this flavor, no stomach problems 😁 and they really support me staying on track with my goals.

Bigreek100's Rating

Very quality ingredients you can almost taste. Also very low fat, low carb product. My only complaint is that it's a little dry and some of the flavors don't live up to the label. If you don't mind your bar not tasting exactly like an actual brownie or candy bar, this is a great option. The quality ingredients greatly make up for the taste.

SaraSolomon's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

I loved the classic IMO Quest Bar formulation, and was a daily consumer. When the formulation changed, my taste buds were disappointed. However, I must say that Quest made a comeback with the new blueberry muffin bar. I love it!

hewartsonm's Rating

These bars are the best around! They are filling and they pack a huge amount of protein and fiber into a 170 calorie bar. The Cookie Dough is amazing. Great taste with bits of even better tasting cookie chunks inside. As for Coconut Cashew, the coconut flavor is a bit mild, but it is a very unique flavor that is worth a try. The new Blueberry Muffin is fantastic! The new Oatmeal CC is good, but seems to be a step back from the original Cookie Dough.

statiasmith's Rating

These are my favorite protein bars, so good and so good for you!

nicoleliving's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

favourite flavour is white chocolate raspberry

ChassidyNichole's Rating

Double chocolate chunk is my fav! So good.

kaate3's Rating

In general, I love Questbar but some flavors are disapointing.. Blueberries muffin still my favorite one by far. (I also love oatmeal choco chips, cookie dough, cookies & cream, white chocolate raspberry, choco mint & pumpkin pie) They're chewy & macros are good too. Very good to snack on the go or on the road, etc.

philprosia's Rating

These are well-known for a reason. Great tasting, great consistency, and good for you. Haven't tried a flavor I don't like yet. Highly recommended.

Bearablecandy's Rating
S'Mores

Quest bars are the dessert of protein bars. S'Mores is my favorite and is like eating a treat. Also, it doesn't make my stomach upset. Some of the other flavors have given me very slight GI upset, but S'Mores is good.

Triorbust's Rating

Love these bars! So convenient to have when you don't have time to cook a fresh meal. These macros are super awesome, too.

yoojungl's Rating

Though the flavorings were delicious, I gave these bars multiple tries, but it's inevitable that these cause terrible stomach aches, so unfortunately, I have to stay away from Quest Bars.

brandonjay58's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Although the product had good flavor for the most part. The texture is still that same gritty and gooey texture from the protein used to make the product. I feel as though if this would have changed and the cookie dough had more of the "dough" flavor I would have enjoyed the product much more. None the less, still a great product with good flavor!

sherm2424's Rating
Vanilla Almond Crunch
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

chocolate chip cookie dough- love the real chocolate chips; . vanilla almond crunch- not much taste, wouldn't buy again

Killshot1's Rating

I liked the strawberry cheesecake flavor so i figured id try lemon cream pie. Initial thoughts, it had an awesome almost thick, moist cookie dough like texture and just a hint of lemon.I honestly didn't at all taste the 'cream', but it had just the right amount of lemon! Another thing i loved about the bar, it didn't have any chunks or nuts or anything in it! (i hate nuts), but i couldn't tell it was packed full of almonds, which as great! Texture and flavor, easy 10/10. And the profile, well honestly i don't know of any bar better for you or that has a better flavor. As bars go this is about average in price, so next time i seek out to buy some bars i will buy quest lemon cream pie! Also, i cant wait to try out more flavors! Thanks Quest!

mvalk0612's Rating

I love Quest bars. They keep me full and I love the protein added. My favorite id Cookie Dough, followed by Cookies and Cream. I did like Mint chocolate chip just not one I would like all the time. S'more was just okay not one of my favorites. I did recently try Blueberry Muffin and that was really good too!

itsgermy's Rating

One of my favorite bars for a long long long time. I periodically switch out between these bars and the musclepharm cruch bars, when I get board of the flavors! :)

bobbyrhone's Rating
Apple Pie

This is our favorite flavor so far. We heat these up in the oven to get them crispy and they taste like little applie pies.

roninG60's Rating

Love theses bars, to addicting. Just tried the new blueberry muffin flavor and it's pretty good, it's kinda like the white chocolate rasberry, but with blueberries instead, 9/10.

1-20 of 1,182 Reviews