Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,198 Reviews

sherm2424's Rating

chocolate chip cookie dough- love the real chocolate chips;--- . vanilla almond crunch- not much taste, wouldn't buy again;---- . cookies & cream- pretty good;-------- . cookie dough consistency with graham cracker and chocolate chip throughout, great bar

DonkeyKongDave's Rating

I love quest bars' taste and the macros are as good as it gets. S'Mores & Coockies & Cream are the best! Iprefer the ones with a little crunch to them.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

CoogsFan93's Rating

I like these bars normally, but you have no idea how excited I was to learn about the Blueberry Muffin flavor. This is my favorite breakfast item, and it tastes exactly like a blueberry muffin. 10/10 highly recommend.

bbeatty22's Rating

I personally think these are the most overrated bar on the market. They're OK but the taste is very bland to me and the texture is pretty tough and chewy. Not a bad option but they're are much better bars on the market.

Saagarmistry's Rating

Saagarmistry did not leave a written review for this product.

kimmyspo's Rating

I really like Quest bars because they are more like a whole nutrition bar- so much fiber! Great snack or small meal replacement. Try putting the smores flavor in the microwave on parchment paper for about 15-20 seconds.

RCD333's Rating
Cookies and Cream

RCD333 did not leave a written review for this product.

Majorcowlick's Rating

Awesome product for snacks on the go. Good for snacking in between meals and bumping up your daily protein intake. The added fibre is good for digestive health, especially to you're having lots of protein. The cookies and cream and smores flavours are both very good, and hit the spot if you're craving a dessert or sweets. The chocolate chip cookie dough was also really good flavour-wise, but personally I found this particular one a bit too hard and a bit tougher chewing.

keeny76's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Bought this from the local Protein Haus prior to ordering a whole bunch here. I have to say, i'm glad I bought this one piece at 2x the cost. The bar is thick, chunky and not a very impressive taste, as I don't think I can eat one everyday, which I have with Combat bars. There's an underlying sweetness & bitterness as the aftertaste. The chocolate is fine, but given that this is Quest, i was expecting to be more On Point on both taste, texture & value.

Hfarley86's Rating

Hfarley86 did not leave a written review for this product.

happythrower's Rating

Great bars. High protein. high fibre. HEalthy and tasty. Fruit flavors MUCH better than chocolate flavors.

aereo41's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

Y'all have to try the blueberry muffin. I love them all...but the blueberry ....mmm

jmannixx's Rating

Great Macros, but the texture of the bar get get gorse after a few bites. Blueberry Muffin is certainly my favorite taste and texture wise.

courtneytrisha1's Rating

courtneytrisha1 did not leave a written review for this product.

SOLENO10's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake
Cookies and Cream

SOLENO10 did not leave a written review for this product.

nick1970's Rating
S'Mores

These are good protein bars if you're trying to lose weight (4 pts on ww, and filling). Like most protein bars I find these a tad too sweet (I wish you could search them by sweetness). I'd give them a 10 if they were a tad less sweet, but I'd give no bar a 10 at this point so this is closest. But this is definitely one of the best bars I've had. The texture isn't so hard it hurts your jaw (I was worried it would be like Powerbar). As the bb.com video says it is good if you nuke it for like 15-20 seconds (just be sure to eat it before it cools, or it will solidify like a rock onto your plate!). I am confused about the difference between the stevia bars and the others- as the nutritional value isn't listed on this site, nor is there a distinction made between the two.

siriuslyfit's Rating

The new Blueberry Muffin and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip flavors are the two best Quest bars I have had. I used to like all of the stevia-sweetened bars, but since the switch away from IMOs, I no longer enjoy any of them. The Cookies and Cream flavor is not quite as good now as it used to be when it was made with IMOs, but it's still pretty good. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the only flavor that I think got better with the switch to soluble corn fiber. The S'Mores bar has always been made with soluble corn fiber, and it has always been good. But the Blueberry Muffin and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip flavors are better than any other Quest bars in my opinion. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip is similar to, but a bit better than, S'Mores. I haven't purchased Quest bars very often since the switch to soluble corn fiber, but these new flavors are so good that I will start buying them regularly. I have not yet tried the new Rocky Road flavor, but I plan to do so since the two other new flavors are so good.

fuentesro's Rating
Rocky Road

Quest bars just keeping getting better in taste. The Rocky Road bars are delicious, I typically do not care for Rocky Road in general but Quest did a great job!

rachelle411's Rating
Rocky Road

I wasn't sure what to expect with the Rocky Road flavor, because it's not one of my favorite ice creams... BUT it was so good! Great chunks and great flavor. not too chalky like some protein bars

1-20 of 1,198 Reviews