Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

rrdansby's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Helps my cookie fix and very fulfilling. Will buy again

Au Natural's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The flavor and texture are incredible. When I feel I need a cheat on my weekends, I'll cheat with these! Tastes like yummy cookie dough without the protein after taste.

chuckie57's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Hands down the best protein/nutritional bar you can buy! +++ Its great tasting! Less than a couple grams of sugar, 20 g protien, & only 180 calories! Cannot beat these bars!

dodgersnty's Rating

Taste's great, high in quality protein, low in fat and saturated fat, really the best bar on the market.

shaner147's Rating

shaner147 did not leave a written review for this product.

Chemsit357's Rating

Chemsit357 did not leave a written review for this product.

rlopez004's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Tuesday, after I got out of the gym, I went to buy some protein bars. So, after hearing a lot of good stuff about quest bar I decided to give them a try. When I was at the Vitamin Shoppe I found the bars and it was hard to decide which flavor I wanted to try first, and then I finally opt for the cookies and cream. Since I had just gotten back from the gym and I wasn't going to go home to get my meal, I then opened up my quest bar package and I opened up my first bar.... it was love at first bite. Seriously its the best protein bar I have ever tried.

ng1l8's Rating

Definitely my go to protein bars when I want to add more protein but keep it low carb and have something sweet all in one day..that is what's accomplished with this bar.. My absolute favorite is cookies and cream..I really feel like I'm cheating eating this one. The chocolate chip cookie dough..um not so much..it's everyone's favorite and I don't understand why..it has a chemical taste during and after chewing it..I can't stand it. Same goes for the Choco Brownie..except this one is masked more with its Chocolate flavor. The banana nut muffin..yum! and Cinnamon Roll..well.. I love cinnamon in my coffee and oatmeal..also one of my faves. Peanut Butter & Jelly ehhh..I'll pass.

Alpha Wolf's Rating

Great bar, perfect ingredients and taste, have not found a better quality protein bar, and I've tried tons!

Bm96's Rating

Has no one read the nutrition label? These bars have almost 3 times more sodium than a SNICKERS bar.... Srs!!? They don't even taste that good; they're chewy but extremely salty and leave a bad whey taste in my mouth that I don't want to keep for long. Take your shakes, and enjoy more protein, flexibility, and much more for your money.

mattyyicee's Rating

Best protein bars you will ever have. AMAZING TASTE for many flavors. Low carbs low sugar high protein great flavor. I recommend chocolate cookie dough, cookies and cream and chocolate brownie is pretty good. #cheatclean

SeanSchojan's Rating

Tastes amazing, has great macros, and although slightly pricey for 1 bar (average is about $3ish) they are generally worth the money if you need a quick pick me up or need to hit your protein goals. Did I mention they taste amazing, especially the white chocolate!? 👍👍👍

rguntrip's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

rguntrip did not leave a written review for this product.

gina101's Rating

gina101 did not leave a written review for this product.

beckypete2012's Rating

beckypete2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

shancooke's Rating

shancooke did not leave a written review for this product.

livetolift97's Rating

All taste good AF. Only thing I find constant is the bloat is terrible. One more thing, the peanut butter cups are terrible. You'd be better off taking spoonfuls of straight pb2 to the dome.

Khiladi1020's Rating

Best tasting protein bar I've had. Tried a few flavors but keep coming back to the cookie dough.

jennyhad's Rating

Best protein bars. They are healthy with only a handful of ingredients. Could eat them all day! Best flavor for me is cookies and cream, it has chunks of cookies inside! Love it! Double chocolate chunk is delicious with chunks of chocolate! I wasn't impressed with the brownie one and the cinnamon roll..

AnneKoalasBF's Rating

AnneKoalasBF did not leave a written review for this product.