Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie

drrickso's Rating

Great protein sourced snack... not too crazy on the carbs like other brands, and nicely offset by the fiber (if you follow 'net carbs'). Very chewy like a Powerbar but way better flavors.

FitWaffle's Rating

I absolutely love Quest Bars! They've got to be the best protein bar out there, flavour wise and macro wise. My favourites being Apple Pie, S'mores, Vanilla Almond Crunch and Cinnamon Roll! Ive just posted a review of every Quest bar flavour (except mint- yet to try) visit fitwaffle.co.uk and click on Latest Posts to have a look at the rest of the flavour reviews and what ones to stay away from!

Gigi999's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Mint is not usually my go to flavor choice but this bar surprised me with how good it was. The overall taste is closer to a thin mint than mint chocolate chip ice cream. I find myself coming back to this flavor every couple days. It is also one of the few flavors which tastes good both fresh out the wrapper and warmed up until the texture becomes like a fresh soft baked cookie.

majavelim's Rating

majavelim did not leave a written review for this product.

nadia1992's Rating
Cookies and Cream

nadia1992 did not leave a written review for this product.

Carsong70's Rating

Excellent bar. Have one a day at least and have liked every flavor I've tried. Favorites are Cookies and Creme, Cookie Dough, and S'mores.

hollmertime10's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great snack / very convenient when on the go! Taste amazing if you warm up for 10 seconds in the microwave!!!

kell75's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I had stalled out in my weight loss, and was told that I needed to increase my protein. I tried a couple other brands of bars, they were "eh, ok" but then a co-worker told me about these. They are delicious! I keep one as a snack or emergency go to keep me out of the junk food. In the two weeks I've been eating them, I've lost a few pounds again! I've tried most of the flavors -- it's a tie for my favorite between the cookies and cream or the cookie dough. I even liked the s'mores, and I'm amazingly someone who doesn't care much for real s'mores! These are a regular part of my day now :)

Brunotremblay's Rating

Best protein bar I have try ! Only good ingredients, Taste awesome

RicardoMachin's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

RicardoMachin did not leave a written review for this product.

cgpilot's Rating

Qwest Apple Pie protein bars are my go to. I always keep one handy whether as a meal replacement if Im on the go or as a post workout snack.

Hyoona's Rating

Hyoona did not leave a written review for this product.

mmarieg6's Rating

I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. Being an amateur Muay Thai fighter and sweet tooth don't exactly get along. I've struggled with ridiculous sugar cravings during fight camps and I've never found a clean fix until I found Quest bars. I decided to see what all the hype was during my last fight camp, just a month or so ago. Quest bars saved my life (and probably a few hours of weight cut in the sauna!). Seriously, it is the perfect amount of everything needed for a meal replacement, they're sweet enough to satisfy a sugar craving without actually eating sugar, and they kept me full for hours. Not to mention a perfect amount of protein and a high amount of fiber; two essentials when losing weight. I've tried a lot of the flavors and found my favorite is Cookies and Cream; followed by a close 3-way tie for 2nd between Cookie Dough, White Chocolate Raspberry and Mint Chocolate Chunk. Highly recommend!! I'd give this more than a 10 if I could!

pjw744's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I keep a couple close by for those times that I get hung up at work and can't eat my normal meals. I also use these for a late evening meal replacement/snack. Great flavor for on the go!!

JustinAlfanso's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

JustinAlfanso did not leave a written review for this product.

audreyvero's Rating

The best protein bars around… the ingredients are great, they're full of fiber, and they're pretty low calorie for a protein bar. andddd the flavors are amazing. I couldn't survive without these

roblaschiver's Rating
Cookies and Cream

roblaschiver did not leave a written review for this product.

Illyriauk's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Illyriauk did not leave a written review for this product.

pcampbell86's Rating

Great for when you need protein on the go or even just something to snack on. My favorite protein bar on the market. Some flavors are probably best avoided however but can't go wrong with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough...Cookies & Cream is legit as well. Apple Pie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, S'mores and White Chocolate Raspberry are also very good.

KeepinitinTexas's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

Tried a Quest protein bar for the first time today in White Chocolate Raspberry flavor. Wow! I was not expecting it to taste so good and to be as filling. I felt like I was cheating :) I bought Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Cookies and Cream as well, I hope they are as yummy as this one was! I definitely recommend.