Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,164 Reviews

evanepatton's Rating

evanepatton did not leave a written review for this product.

bubber41's Rating
Coconut Cashew

Nutritional profile is misleading. Calories listed at 190 discounts the fiber of 14g. Put the fiber back in and the total calories is 246! Still, the fiber and protein content makes it worthwhile. The taste and texture are about like the old Power Bars.

WesDouglifts's Rating

WesDouglifts did not leave a written review for this product.

areardon91's Rating

Quest makes the best Protein Bars! I have tried other bars and there are some I enjoy also, but Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I think will always be my favorite. Their new Oatmeal Chocolate Chip is also amazing, but it needs more Chocolate! Close 2nd to CCCD :-)

angelacaragan's Rating

Good for a quick protein snack. They tend to be too sweet for my tastes, however. And they have too much faux fiber, which causes 'bathroom issues' on occasion. That means I usually eat just half a bar if needed. Some flavors are WAY better than others. My personal favs are double chocolate chunk and white chocolate raspberry. Pumpkin pie is good, but if it's old/stale it's not great at all. That's the other thing... Sometimes they are super fresh and soft and occasionally you'll get really hard ones that are like eating a rock. Which leads me to consistency... They aren't consistent in their texture. That all being said, they are still better than many of the protein bar options out there. So until someone comes up with a miracle protein bar, these will do.

mickeysam's Rating

My go to snack. I get these in cases and always good to rely on to fulfill those macros on busy days or travel.

AgneKrupin's Rating

Loved them, amazing nutritional value, great taste. Great source of fiber. Even tried to make little cookies out of them, they came out tasty and vibrant!

igottademonine's Rating

For anyone looking for a low net carb bar with great taste, this is your bar. I can honestly say it tastes like a spoonful of store bought cookie dough. It sits very well in your stomach even during workouts, and has no funny aftertaste. I would recommend this bar to anyone, even people not looking for a low carb bar.

lamb_'s Rating
S'Mores

I eat a S'Mores Quest Bar every single day! It has so many chocolate chunks in it. Very satisfying

Becca75's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Best protein bars ever. I carry these in my purse everywhere I go. They hold me down when I'm hungry better than a Snickers.

Iamfitat40's Rating
S'Mores

I love the quest bar! S'mores is the absolute best thing ever made!

anita73's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Enjoyed the taste of this one!

Neona's Rating

These bars are my second best after FitCrunch(always on top!!!), favourites are S'mores and Cookies'n'Cream... veeeery nice. The best snack during my bicycle tours!

angiehowie's Rating

angiehowie did not leave a written review for this product.

loves2snack's Rating

I gave them a 9 only because there are a select few flavors that totally SUCK! That would be the Strawberry cheesecake, double chocolate brownie, and coconut cashew. The flavor just isn't there or its super fake tasting. By far my favorite is the new Oatmeal chocolate chip, its soft and delish! A couple of bomb ones are chocolate chip, smores, and cookies and crème!

ShellNico's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I was honestly very excited to try these. They aren't easy to get a hold of here in Australia but my chemist had them on sale so I grabbed one. It tasted so chemically and the "chocolate chip cookie dough" flavour did not live up to the hype I've heard. The macros were great and fibre content a nice plus but taste was really disappointing. I've tasted much better. Perhaps another flavour will be better.

miche77esru's Rating

Great tasting and a really clean protein bar. These are my fave go to bars!

Bryanj1991's Rating

These protein bars are by far the best ones out there. They aren't dry and hard AF, not coated in a gross chocolaty coating, and has pretty good macro levels. The flavors, although has some artificial flavor, is really good. The apple pie is by far my favorite. 100% recommend it to my friends

SigmaTom's Rating

Nutritionally....Quest is the brand to beat. Flavor....hit and miss. Some flavors are delicious, others are borderline inedible. Bottom line, find your flavors.

Onagoth's Rating
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Man...I can't stop eating these. The texture and flavour is awesome and I'm happy with the ingredient list. Have already bought another box since I went through the first way to fast. I even enjoyed the free pumpkin pie bars that were included as a promo. Not sure why they are rated so low, they are quite delicious as well.

1-20 of 1,164 Reviews