Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Quest makes some crazy good bars! I actually love heating them in the microwave for 30-45 secs and get them soft and it tastes totally different. They do an amazing job!

Misctake7's Rating

Great tasting and very calorie/macro friendly. Almost every flavor I can recommend but the CCCD, CnC, Mint Chocolate Chunk, and WCR are on another level from any other protein bar. Can even use these protein bars for baking and cooking. If you find the bar is hard, put in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and it's soft and delicious.

ashleyhorner's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Mint Chocolate Chunks Quest bars seriously taste like a trip to the ice cream parlor. Satisfies that sweet craving and taste amazing. Easy prep and go. Where else can you get something that taste this good with high quality Quest protein powder.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

Davensel65's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great taste without all the junk fillers, sugar, and carbs you get from many off the shelf protein bars. - many of which are hardly more than a chocolate candy bar filled with sugar and fat in disguise. I have tried a wide variety of protein bars - you name it - and just ordered my second box of Quest Nutrition Bars in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and will stick with this high quality protein supplement .Why negate your workout progress by ingesting junk ingredients ? Try other flavors in individual bars before you buy a box of 12. The flavors are pretty good.

mmiketa's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Tastes awesome and has good ingredients. Just bought another 3 boxes in different flavors.

Chabrooz's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Quite possibly one of the worst bars I have ever had especially the Mint Chocolate flavor, glad I only bought one box. Other flavors taste better but the texture of these are just gross.

faithandfit's Rating

My favorite flavor! I LOVE the chunkage so much. The best way is slightly melted or made into cookies. So good!

JodyReid's Rating
Cookies and Cream

JodyReid did not leave a written review for this product.

laurennnb's Rating

My go to during show prep when I need to curve my sweet tooth cravings. Great tasting too!

HelenaRosa's Rating

I love it!! These is no way this could be this good and be healthy !

liamhope's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These bars taste amazing.. there's no denying it. However, the shiny filmy look they have and the amount of low-quality fibre is not amazing. I'd prefer to see a better quality nutrient index and a bar without that shiny layer that to me just makes the bar seem processed and not as healthy as it claims.

ValerieBeaudry's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie

ValerieBeaudry did not leave a written review for this product.

• 0hwell
0hwell's Rating

0hwell did not leave a written review for this product.

clucena's Rating

clucena did not leave a written review for this product.

uready's Rating
Apple Pie

I have recently had every flavor Quest has. They are all delicious! I have one before or after my workout, and it helps me feel full and makes my muscles look fuller. I would also have one as a healthy late night snack craving. The best one is the brownie flavor, I cant get enough of it. The nutrition facts are fantastic and it easily fits into my strict macros

RMC55's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is also another great protein bar besides musclepharms cobat bars which are great as well. These protein bars are less chewy which makes it also a great taste.

jaquelynny's Rating

I really like these bars for flavor and macro profile. they are awesome cookie dough is the best! however they are very very chewy. I hear some people put them in the microwave but I am ok with them the way they are. I wouldn't eat more than one, I ate 2 in a row one day bc I was so hungry and I had an upset bloated tummy. updated review 6/19/15 these are now part of my prep and i couldn't be happier about it- i love the new smores flavor not too crazy for cookies and creme. def cant go wrong with these and totally help with cravings. definitely put your cookie dough in the microwave for 10 secs, soo good!

HerodJunior's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the best flavir IMO. As a traveling sales rep driving all over the place I needed a healthy snack to not turn into a blimp again. These hit the spot and taste great! I eat 2-3 of these a day! If you're looking for a protein bar that will help you stay within your goals - STICK TO QUEST ONLY!