Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The best!

adamcook123's Rating
Cookies and Cream

adamcook123 did not leave a written review for this product.

ronnycjc's Rating

This is my staple protein bar that I consume when I'm on the go, particularly when I'm busy training far from home. It is pretty convenient and it has good macros and calories for any diet, particularly if one is cutting. Some flavors are exceptionally tasty, but some are a bit bland.

yawaii29's Rating

These bars are great for on the go. They all were delicious. My favorite is the vanilla almond crunch. The cookies and cream and chocolate chip cookie dough are just a little bit too sweet.

hifibrucep's Rating

I love these bars. They are low in sugar and taste great. Will keep buying.

laurennnb's Rating

My go to during show prep when I need to curve my sweet tooth cravings. Great tasting too!

Turtlesack's Rating

Love these bars. Best protein bars on the market.

lorrmcc's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Taste amazing perfect for a snack while at work or on the way to the gym! Really good protein bar!

Gungrave223's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I don't understand...I purchase this bar because of all the review saying how great this bar is...really? great? I would rate the bar average at best. Pros cheaper than most healthier than most 1 or 2g more protein than most Cons This only applies to the cookie and cream, but the taste, I did not care for. Left a somewhat undesired aftertaste as well. Summary I've taste better, like the MP Combat Crunch or the MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Bars (but there is nothing healthy about that one)

debbiek's Rating

So yummy! My daughter and I LOVE these!

Fadijzn's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I bought it a month ago and it just got here.. the cookies and cream isn't bad..it's edible and it actually looks weird! I would give the taste a 7/10

Oziexpat's Rating

Great tasting protein bar. Gluten free so the better-half can eat them too. Double choc chip ok but tastes a little 'artificial' (give it '7.5'). Cookies & Cream ok but not my favourite (give it '8').

redonatti's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great protein bar with high quality carbs (basically fibers). I strongly recommend the chocolate peanut butter, very good flavor, while the strawberry cheesecake is good but do not flavors like it.

HazemJ93's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Excellent profile, but the C&C flavor is WAY overhyped; most other protein bars I tried before tasted better than this, but it doesn't taste bad anyways.

AbramClan's Rating
Vanilla Almond Crunch
Coconut Cashew

AbramClan did not leave a written review for this product.

ivankosenko1's Rating
Cookies and Cream

ivankosenko1 did not leave a written review for this product.

davi721's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

It just tastes amazing seriously. With only 190 cals i can easily fit them into my diet.

gotkarlee's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Absolute favorite protein bar on the market.

PriaThomp1's Rating
Apple Pie
Cookies and Cream

I love the macros and I love the flavor even more. What can I say? I am addicted to these Cookies and cream bars. The Apple Pie is my second favorite as I am a huge Applie Pie fan. Love these bars. I will be a customer for life.

kmoss2's Rating

Quest bars are almost too good to be true, and this is one of my favorite flavors. It's one of the few protein bars that actually fills me up and tastes amazing!