Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

White Chocolate Raspberry
Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie

jaybutters's Rating

I have been using Quest bars for the past few months, and I am quite pleased. Great nutritional facts, and I love that they have such a wide range of flavors, looking forward to trying them all. ONLY DOWNSIDE is that all the flavors I have had (except the cookies and cream) have had a very intense salt flavor when you first bite, and it wasn't a fluke bar, it was every bar in the box. By the way, the apple pie did not really have any apple flavoring, mostly just "crust", even with the chunks of real apple.

jcburgoon's Rating

Quest Bars have been my go-to protein bars for the past year. I have not tried a flavor I haven't liked and they are so versatile; they can be used as a meal-replacement, post-workout, and special "treat". My favorite flavors include s'mores, chocolate chip cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry, and cookies and cream. The only issue I have is that some bars are sweetened with sucralose, an artificial sweetener known to cause gastrointestinal problems, headaches, and other side effects in some people. I did not knock a star off for this because Quest Nutrition does offer some stevia-sweetened bars and the sucralose ingredient is clearly stated on the label. I recommend Quest Bars to anybody looking for a healthier option to "cheating" and if they're always on the go like me! I absolutely love these bars and don't know what I would do without them.

natem44's Rating

Doesn't matter the flavor you choose, these are hands down THE BEST tasting protein bars that I have ever had in my life and I have tried virtually every one that i could find. Plus, they seem to be much healthier than the vast majority of the rest as well. You CAN'T go wrong with this choice!

mrsJNO's Rating

Quest bars are by far my favorite protein bar on the market because they are not a "candy bar in disguise" like all other protein bars out there! I keep these at work, in the car, in my purse/gym bag, etc. I'll be honest, the texture of the bar does take some getting used to.....I wasn't a big fat at first. But I'm a Quest fan for life now! My ultimate top three flavors are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream and Peanut Butter and Jelly.

RTrout18's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Yeah, these are good, but everyone knows that. I'm basically addicted.

Mhouliha's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

Excited to try the product, but showed up hard and bland. Won't be buying again.

laurenhayes's Rating
S'Mores

I began eating Quest bars a year ago after a worker at GNC suggested them to me. I lost 40 pounds while eating them! They are a great and EASY way to get in a high amount of protein in a meal and the taste is awesome. Cookie dough used to be my favorite but recently I have started eating s'mores and I am in love! I eat one for breakfast each morning and its a great start to a nutritional day!

HUNTAMY12's Rating

HUNTAMY12 did not leave a written review for this product.

tbatcho07's Rating

Where to begin...This is the very first bar I have ever tried from Quest Nutrition. The profile is out of this world, and the flavor is simply incredible. These fit perfectly in to my cutting diet, and without the over-use of sugars like most bars. I will definitely keep this in stock to use as a post-workout or on the go snack.

roberteddleman9's Rating
S'Mores

Tastes good after a quick microwave, but not really like actual s'mores. Probably the best protein bar macros you will find for cutting though. I would like to try the other flavors. It's too bad there isn't a variety pack.

carolinejs21's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

carolinejs21 did not leave a written review for this product.

lucciiee's Rating

lucciiee did not leave a written review for this product.

Harveybullock55's Rating

great taste.

MattyRayne's Rating

MattyRayne did not leave a written review for this product.

TheRomans8's Rating

TheRomans8 did not leave a written review for this product.

drmajzun's Rating

I love these things. Best protein bars on the market, both taste-wise and nutritionally in my opinion. Few net carbs, great protein content. My only complaint is that I wish they were bigger. They do not cause bloating or gas like some bars do, and they are not loaded with carbs. Not great if you're looking for a lot of carbs to build with, but if you're looking to cut, these are great.

GussBarret's Rating

Delicious. Good for on the go.

AldenQuinn's Rating
Cookies and Cream

These bars are awesome! Always stocked up on em (cookies n cream!!!) but sometimes they can get a bit dry. Regardless they're probably the best for you and taste is top notch.

isifer's Rating

Quest Bars are good. Really, really good. And some bars are even better warm! My only complaints are that they are a wee bit grainy and the Chocolate Brownie (one of my faves) seems to have something really hard and crunchy in it like ground-up walnut shells and my teeth don't really like that. Sometimes the flavors can be a little strong such as with the White Chocolate Raspberry and S'Mores flavors, which is why I'll usually order a strongly flavoured box and something more bland or neutral so I can rotate between the two (such as White Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Brownie, which was my last order from Quest's website). The ones with chunks are my favourite. Peanut Butter Supreme, Vanilla Almond Crunch, Chocolate Brownie, and Strawberry Cheesecake do not have chunks. White Chocolate Raspberry, S'Mores, and Cookies and Cream do. Just a heads up :) I also rotate the Oh Yeah Victory bars cuz they are similar but a little cheaper, and my man likes them better - they are stickier and smoother, but also a bit more bland - so the Quest have more flavor for sure.

Flipperman2a2w's Rating

I am officially a Quest convert and will never buy another brand again!!! I've yet to have a bar that I didn't love, and chocolate chip cookie dough is the best (with double chocolate chunk, and white raspberry very close seconds). Quest just has the right blend of fat/carbs/protein, and you don't have to sacrifice on the flavor. If anything, Quest bars taste 110% better than the other brands that have more sugar, fat, and sodium. It's like the other brands are just trying way too hard and they fall short of what Quest has achieved. I also love the fact that there's an underground following for creating recipes with Quest bars. So far, I've made waffles and a grasshopper cheescake that were out of this world!!!