Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,009 Reviews

welchsjuice's Rating

The best protein bar ever! A little too much carbs but awesome stuff has to have them

ccurtis83's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

It isn't minty enough and due to the nature of the protein the chocolate part changes the mild flavor of the mint. My suggestion is to add some peppermint extract to compensate for the natural flavor of chocolate protein powders. It needs that minty punch.

buckles31's Rating
Cookies and Cream
Mint Chocolate Chunk

******* these things are amazing! The only problem I've ever had with these bars are that they're so expensive. Got a great deal at my supp store though so can't complain too much haha.

ajfitNOW's Rating
Vanilla Almond Crunch

I own a personal training studio and sometimes it's hard to have time to stop and eat. Quest bars make it super easy to carry with me while I'm training clients and they taste killer!

dpoulin2's Rating

Big Apple Pie fan! The bar category is a tough, competitive landscape with the biggest challenge being sustainability of loyal customers. Because bars fit into lifestyles, they will be consumed regularly and there lies the challenge of "getting sick of the same ol' thing". Quest has a pretty substantial array of flavors to keep you interested and not bored. Big positives are the simple recipes, quality ingredients, and sweetener choice. If I can taste the sea salt in the Apple Pie, that speaks volumes of the simplicity of these bars. By the way, I have used Apple Pie for several YEARS now and still look forward to the next one! (Not a big chocolate "craver" at all)

Lep802's Rating

I ordered the cookies and cream and my only complaint is that I didn't order more... they disappear too quickly. Perfect mid-morning or mid-afternoon meal/snack especially for low net carb days. Best tasting protein bar, hands down.

eliasibarra's Rating

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

HectorMendoza26's Rating
Chocolate Brownie

HectorMendoza26 did not leave a written review for this product.

tucsonbroker's Rating

I've been using protein bars long enough to remember the dark days of chalk tasting gross protein bars. I won't list names here, but think back about 20 years ago there were only a few brands. Sure they are still around, but they don't hold a candle to what Quest has done for the industry. What a concept, have great nutritional value AND have great taste! I eat clean, REALLY clean, so grabbing cookies or gummy bears is no longer an option for me. But I know I can grab a Quest bar after dinner or when I need a snack during the day and I don't feel like I ruined my diet for the day. There are only a few flavors that I don't like. Lets be honest the lemon bars are not that good. But hey the rest are good!

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

<3 <3 <3

azs13's Rating

Apples Pie: This one is delicious Chocolate Brownie: AMAZING Strawberry Cheesecake: This was an okay taste because it left me a bitter aftertaste. S'Mores: Really good but too sweet. Double Chocolate Chunk: This is really really great but it leaves me with too much chocolate in my diet.

DashHoosier's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chunk

Great tasting, and filling. was great for a meal replacement or a quick pick me up snack. i was never left feeling hungry. The taste is top notch, as you all know great tasting protein bars are few and far between and for me this one ranks #1 in taste for now.

LilRichJohn's Rating

LilRichJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

Grounderz's Rating

I love every flavor, white chocolate raspberry is my fav. then chocolate chip when it is heated because it taste 100% like a cookie. You will love these, you will be made when you eat the whole box, but you will buy o ver and over again.

docdave602's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It is a great snack, I eat them all the time

Qotu79's Rating

I love these bars. They are hard to chew at times but microwaving them for 5-10 seconds usually helps.I look forward to this delicious and clean eating snack. I use these to curb a craving every now and then and they certainly do the trick. Of course, I wish they were a little less expensive but if you can control yourself they can last you for almost 2 weeks.

hamiltondonna's Rating

Honestly the best protein bars ever. I sometimes eat one in the morning with coffee. its a simple breakfast.

kiramelanson's Rating

kiramelanson did not leave a written review for this product.

gia072012's Rating

Quest bars (any flavor really) are a "love 'em" or "hate 'em" product. I may be one of very few that hates Quest bars. It does not matter if it is regular or the ones with splenda. They are only good if they have been left in a hot car. They leave the nastiest bitter after taste. The flavor when they first hit the palette is ok, but once the full chew and taste occur and after swallowing the after taste is just horrible for me and I like bars such as these usually. I believe that there may be some things in these that are not on the label and for good reason. You have buy a couple of flavors and try them for your self. I personally would rather drink a low carb protein shake and make it tastes the way I like it then have to chew on one these again.

Amber915's Rating

Fave flavors are mint, cookie dough, cookie n cream and double chocolate. Lifesavers during my first trimeser when I had a lot of food aversions to my regular "clean" foods as well as after I had my second C section, since meal prepping was difficult but I had to keep my cals up for milk production :)

1-20 of 1,009 Reviews