Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,185 Reviews

nick1970's Rating
S'Mores

These are good protein bars if you're trying to lose weight (4 pts on ww, and filling). Like most protein bars I find these a tad too sweet (I wish you could search them by sweetness). I'd give them a 10 if they were a tad less sweet, but I'd give no bar a 10 at this point so this is closest. But this is definitely one of the best bars I've had. The texture isn't so hard it hurts your jaw (I was worried it would be like Powerbar). As the bb.com video says it is good if you nuke it for like 15-20 seconds (just be sure to eat it before it cools, or it will solidify like a rock onto your plate!). I am confused about the difference between the stevia bars and the others- as the nutritional value isn't listed on this site, nor is there a distinction made between the two.

siriuslyfit's Rating

The new Blueberry Muffin and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip flavors are the two best Quest bars I have had. I used to like all of the stevia-sweetened bars, but since the switch away from IMOs, I no longer enjoy any of them. The Cookies and Cream flavor is not quite as good now as it used to be when it was made with IMOs, but it's still pretty good. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the only flavor that I think got better with the switch to soluble corn fiber. The S'Mores bar has always been made with soluble corn fiber, and it has always been good. But the Blueberry Muffin and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip flavors are better than any other Quest bars in my opinion. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip is similar to, but a bit better than, S'Mores. I haven't purchased Quest bars very often since the switch to soluble corn fiber, but these new flavors are so good that I will start buying them regularly. I have not yet tried the new Rocky Road flavor, but I plan to do so since the two other new flavors are so good.

fuentesro's Rating
Rocky Road

Quest bars just keeping getting better in taste. The Rocky Road bars are delicious, I typically do not care for Rocky Road in general but Quest did a great job!

rachelle411's Rating
Rocky Road

I wasn't sure what to expect with the Rocky Road flavor, because it's not one of my favorite ice creams... BUT it was so good! Great chunks and great flavor. not too chalky like some protein bars

rey023's Rating

Awesome bars. By now probably everybody knows how good quest bars are. The taste is awesome, I like being able to enjoy real cookies inside the bar. However it is not as good as Ohh Yeah Bar taste wise. Easy to grab with you wherever you go. My only compiain is about the net carbs BS. Sorry, but if someone tracks macros this might confuse people. Fiber soluable or not, is a carb. Even Layne Norton says it is still a carb and this is how it should be listed, not some net carb value, that is going to confuse a lot of people. Still this is a great bar, definetly worth giving it a try.

Slin86's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I can't get enough of the chocolate chip cookie dough and double chocolate chunk flavors - both are so insanely good! One of my favorite things to make them even better is to put them in the microwave for about 5 to 10 seconds to make them softer and even more delicious!

Himel1988's Rating

I wish it didn't have sucralose, but blueberry muffin, chocolate chip cookie dough and oatmeal chocolate chip are good. Vanilla almond crunch tasted more like a bland caramel protein bar.

saraicervantes's Rating
Cookies and Cream

saraicervantes did not leave a written review for this product.

Renegade81's Rating

I was addicted to quest bars in the past but it seemed the cleaner my diet got the harder the bars were on me for digesting, and I eventually had to get rid of them completely two years ago. I haven't tried another bar until the blueberry muffin flavor came out. I must say Quest really shocked me on this one, it's AMAZING to say the least. I'm not gonna lie but I have incorporated this back into my daily diet because they are soooooo good. Great job on the new recipe with this flavor, no stomach problems 😁 and they really support me staying on track with my goals.

Bigreek100's Rating

Very quality ingredients you can almost taste. Also very low fat, low carb product. My only complaint is that it's a little dry and some of the flavors don't live up to the label. If you don't mind your bar not tasting exactly like an actual brownie or candy bar, this is a great option. The quality ingredients greatly make up for the taste.

SaraSolomon's Rating
Blueberry Muffin

I loved the classic IMO Quest Bar formulation, and was a daily consumer. When the formulation changed, my taste buds were disappointed. However, I must say that Quest made a comeback with the new blueberry muffin bar. I love it!

hewartsonm's Rating

These bars are the best around! They are filling and they pack a huge amount of protein and fiber into a 170 calorie bar. The Cookie Dough is amazing. Great taste with bits of even better tasting cookie chunks inside. As for Coconut Cashew, the coconut flavor is a bit mild, but it is a very unique flavor that is worth a try. The new Blueberry Muffin is fantastic! The new Oatmeal CC is good, but seems to be a step back from the original Cookie Dough.

statiasmith's Rating

These are my favorite protein bars, so good and so good for you!

nicoleliving's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

favourite flavour is white chocolate raspberry

ChassidyNichole's Rating

Double chocolate chunk is my fav! So good.

kaate3's Rating

In general, I love Questbar but some flavors are disapointing.. Blueberries muffin still my favorite one by far. (I also love oatmeal choco chips, cookie dough, cookies & cream, white chocolate raspberry, choco mint & pumpkin pie) They're chewy & macros are good too. Very good to snack on the go or on the road, etc.

philprosia's Rating

These are well-known for a reason. Great tasting, great consistency, and good for you. Haven't tried a flavor I don't like yet. Highly recommended.

Bearablecandy's Rating
S'Mores

Quest bars are the dessert of protein bars. S'Mores is my favorite and is like eating a treat. Also, it doesn't make my stomach upset. Some of the other flavors have given me very slight GI upset, but S'Mores is good.

Triorbust's Rating

Love these bars! So convenient to have when you don't have time to cook a fresh meal. These macros are super awesome, too.

yoojungl's Rating

Though the flavorings were delicious, I gave these bars multiple tries, but it's inevitable that these cause terrible stomach aches, so unfortunately, I have to stay away from Quest Bars.

1-20 of 1,185 Reviews