Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew

• tb2014
tb2014's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I purchased the chocolate chip cookie dough first and it was great tasting compared to other bars. These are by far the best out there. I purchased the cookies and cream box this time to switch up the flavor and i am so glad that i did! The COOKIES AND CREAM are the best so far hands down over the chocolate chip cookie dough. My boyfriend even loves the cookies and cream flavor way more as well. Would def recommend you try this flavor!

devogym's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk
Cookies and Cream

I've read a couple threads about good "supplementation" and bars that won't break your macros. I've heard several times how good Quest bars are, and I finally saw some at my local Publix so I grabbed a few. The first was Cookies and Cream. Holy crap, it's delicious. There's only 1g of sugar, and they use a Stevia to make it actually taste sweet without the calories. It's got 7g of fat which is a little high, but 21g of protein which fits my macros for a 200 calorie snack. I probably wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to cut for a fitness contest, but it's fantastic if you've missed a meal or need to hit protein macros. I also tried Double Chocolate Chunk and it was even better than Cookies and Cream. I look forward to checking out more flavors and possibly ordering a bulk box of these.

MannieJoh's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

It's kind of scary how good this product tastes considering it is a protein bar. No other protein bar is good as this, and most other bars have a million ingredients. I have difficulty getting the amount of protein I need so these type of fillers that really help out for continuous gains. Highly recommended, I will try other flavors as well.

SammanthaPaige's Rating

As for taste and quality per gram of protein you get, Quest Bars far outweigh any other protein bar I've tried. I'm SO hardcore when it comes to inspecting nutrition labels: I end up researching any ingredient I don't understand completely just so I know EXACTLY what I'm putting into my body. I have to admit, I had to look up what isomalto-oligosaccharides were, and now that I know it's simply a digestive-resistant carbohydrate (soluble/insoluble fibre mostly), I can easily pronounce and justify eating every ingredient in these bars. As for taste recommendations, I personally enjoy the flavour of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and White Chocolate Raspberry the best -- but then again, I am a choco-holic! These bars curb sugar cravings, provide me with ample fat and protein I need to recover from hard workouts, and have quality ingredients. HIGHLY recommend.

lucciiee's Rating

lucciiee did not leave a written review for this product.

leighmcquillan's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These are my absolute favorite protein bars, whether for a snack, after shorter workout, used in desserts and recipes or added to protein shakes!!! I haven't had a flavor I did not like!!!

adelefu's Rating

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.

Shaun2588's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

Its bomb, plan and simple. Must purchase because it is the best cheat meal ever.

ninchen's Rating

My ABSOLUTE, ALL-TIME FAVORITE protein bar. I've tried other flavors but am absolutely stuck on apple pie. I love the chunks of apple in it, how few ingredients there are and how much fiber it contains. I could eat three of these a day.

Kingraj23's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I was so excited but it was terrible.

dPenberthy47's Rating

These bars have greatly helped me with my goals. They kill my mid afternoon food cravings and taste phenominal.

tehowardii's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I was first introduced to these bars at a Body Building Competition. I was amazed at the great taste for the small amount of fat/calories and carbohydrates. I find that I am even able to enjoy these bars while I am cutting down for my next competition. I am easily able to work them into my competition diet. I highly recommend them as you do not feel that you are eating a protein bar at all. The cookies and cream bar actually bits of cookie in it. Definitely worth it.

Wleigh06's Rating

Wleigh06 did not leave a written review for this product.

actg2401's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Taste really good! it is too bad that i a just starting a low carbs phase

Orrath's Rating

Orrath did not leave a written review for this product.

Mahnatik's Rating

Great taste and texture! Completely kills my cravings for sweet stuff:)

VPMancuso's Rating

So, before I begin, this review will be expanded and edited as things go. I currently have a large sample pack of these bars, with what I believe is one of each flavor. As far as Quest in general goes, I love the product, especially the bars. I'm not really concerned about gluten, but I am really happy these bars are soy free. I have no scientific backing, though I don't doubt there's research out there, I just don't think soy is something good for me. Additionally, the ingredients are easy to read and don't seem mysterious science words that are likely made up, resulting in a bar that is comfortable to chew with a good texture. I want to give a special shout out to the s'mores flavor!

fibercarbon's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I have tried just about every protein bar you can buy over the past 10 years and quest protein bars ARE Amazing.. I eat one of these a day everyday and they are the highest quality protein with tons of fiber to keep you feeling full! Love love love these!

Geelani's Rating

My favorite quest bar flavor. Definitely killed any cravings for cashews and coconut which I love. The chocolate brownie was a little too much on my stomach for some reason. Whenever I ate it, I would get very nauseous. It tastes great but I won't be having it again because of that. The banana nut muffin is good if you like bananas. A bit sweet but it hits the spot. Loved the chocolate chip cookie dough, no complaints about it and it tasted amazing. Was not the biggest fan of strawberry cheesecake, it just didn't do it for me and tasted a little chalky.

carolinatsm's Rating

I LOVE quest bar. i consider me an addiction hahaha. The cheapest place is this site: iherb.com/?rcode=GDT768 when is your first purchase two quest box of the same flavor with shipping is $ 36 !!!