Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

klausinc's Rating

LOVE!

kellicbass's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

kellicbass did not leave a written review for this product.

hesfeld's Rating
S'Mores

Quest Bars have really improved their flavor since they first came out! Some flavors have stronger flavors and taste like the real thing, more than other flavors! Also, very filling!

kenritchie7's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

When It comes to the bar game, Quest has it covered. The chocolate chip cookie dough has the perfect amount of sweet that makes you think your eating cookie dough right out of the fridge. Its hard to eat only one at a time. I always stock a closet full of these things.

sbendolp's Rating

sbendolp did not leave a written review for this product.

MizzEG's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These protein bars always leave me satisfied. I like the texture and have tried so far 3 flavors : Mixed berries, banana nut & chocolate chip cookie dough. The Chocolate chip cookie dought is Amazing & it even has real chocolate chips!

AunieFit's Rating

These are the ONLY protein bars I eat. The chunk bars are incredible. They serve as great snacks or can help to build a meal. They don't upset my stomach, have great consistency and delicious flavor! The ones with chunks, like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Cookies and Cream are the BEST. Chunks = delicious!

DrLifter's Rating

I tried to get by with other protein bars, but I couldn't abide them after a time. Quest Bars give me something to look forward to, rather than something to choke down for the macros. 9/10 is due to the high price, but it's worth it. Find a sale if you can. I've tried six different flavors so far; Double Chocolate Chunk and Cookie Dough are my favorites at this point. The new Mint Chocolate Chip is quite good as well.

Gabe454's Rating
S'Mores

Gabe454 did not leave a written review for this product.

aar0njames's Rating
White Chocolate Raspberry

Totally worth it! The flavor alone makes this protein bar worth $2.50 White chocolate raspberry is like a mini dessert and I have no complaints. No bloated feeling, no gas, awesome profile and left me satiated till my next meal.

FloydLawton's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I am telling you right now that this is the best protein bar I have ever had!

aereo41's Rating

Reese's ain't got nothin' on these! Thank you for making such a great product!

pcave4's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake

pcave4 did not leave a written review for this product.

jrgy's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

jrgy did not leave a written review for this product.

ohelloviki's Rating

ohelloviki did not leave a written review for this product.

thegame215's Rating
Cinnamon Roll
S'Mores

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kristy62390's Rating

Kristy62390 did not leave a written review for this product.

KTorbeck's Rating

KTorbeck did not leave a written review for this product.

avmist's Rating

I'm a huge protein bar hoarder; I have to try them all. In terms of quest bars, they're pretty **** good, best profile I've found, and the number of flavors is outstanding. Only problem is, sometimes I end up with a bar that's a little stale, and I find that happens to these bars quite often. My favorite flavor is definitely cookies and cream

mrsJNO's Rating

Quest bars are by far my favorite protein bar on the market because they are not a "candy bar in disguise" like all other protein bars out there! I keep these at work, in the car, in my purse/gym bag, etc. I'll be honest, the texture of the bar does take some getting used to.....I wasn't a big fat at first. But I'm a Quest fan for life now! My ultimate top three flavors are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chunk and Cookies and Cream.