Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew

enemyofsilence's Rating
Apple Pie

I LOVE Quest bars, especially the Apple Pie ones. They are so good. I will usually replace a meal with one of these and I love it. I have included them in my diet for 4months now and they have helped me shred fat! Low fat, great tasting, high protein. What more can you ask for!

Kaysa's Rating

I LOVE quest bars for my husband and for my girls that I train, they are tasty, relatively healthy, have a good amount of protein (about 20gms each) and if you buy them in bulk are cost effective in comparison to food that would provide the same macro ratio.

Morais87's Rating

Morais87 did not leave a written review for this product.

jimmcnab's Rating

Quest bars are the best tasting MRP bars on the planet! They do a good job of keeping me feeling full for a few hours - especially if I drink some water after eating one. They don't seem to keep me full as long as a Labrada's Lean Body MRP shake, but they are still very good.

sophiaanne's Rating
Mixed Berry Bliss
Cookies and Cream

sophiaanne did not leave a written review for this product.

cheriebloomer's Rating

I prefer the bars within no artificial ingredients in them, they have a more natural/no tinny taste and I find, a better texture.

BMAN5's Rating

Quest bars taste absolutely amazing. Cinnamon roll tasted like the real deal. A little bit pricey but your getting quality protein and a great product.

kbeaverwv's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Absolutely delicious bars. Great nutritional value compared to others.

zakattacknj's Rating
Apple Pie

Great taste. I'm already seeing results.

LanaChobani's Rating
Strawberry Cheesecake
Cinnamon Roll

There's no aftertaste, it's quick, and it's got a good amount of protein. I just wish they were on sale more often :)

mdeguzman1's Rating
Vanilla Almond Crunch

A decent snack between meals, good structure. Purchased for my girl, but I've tried one - not bad. The product has changed within the last few months, many of the flavors have stevia and sugar alcohols now. If you are particular about ingredients, read thoroughly. Vanilla Almond was one of the remaining two or three that didn't have either artificial sweetener. I likely won't reorder since the product change, but she enjoyed them while it lasted.

shamr0cked's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

shamr0cked did not leave a written review for this product.

Paugupill's Rating

I tried these 3 flavors and I have to admit that I usually choose anything related to chocolately flavors, this time the "Chocolate brownie" wasn`t my "cup of tea", it tasted kinda "dry"(exp. date OK) + gave me a feeling that there ain`t no sugar at all. By nutrition facts this bar still sounds good, so, when to eliminate the taste, this bar is probably a must for most of the potential users. Strawberry cheesecake was OK, I really liked that the bar was "soft" and easy to "bend", taste also OK, have tried better ones, beats chocolate brownie still though. Also, by nutrition facts, sounds decent... Vanilla Almond Crunch was the best amongst others, also kinda soft, so it`s easy to chew and taste was very good, it perphaps is the sweetest of them all, but that`s what I(!!!!) was looking/hoping for... I really recommend these bars, if you don`t want your bars to be very sweetly flavored, like I don´t.

Vargskin's Rating

Heard great things about these bars, when they arrived at my door they were hard as a rock and uneatable

Lmacho1's Rating

I have never ever been able to enjoy a protein bar so much with so little sugar & so much fibre. Best bars, great company and customer service. Forever a happy customer. <3

aaronbostrom's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I absolutely love these... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is amazing too!

vlada3973's Rating

vlada3973 did not leave a written review for this product.

rfowler59's Rating
Coconut Cashew
Cinnamon Roll

I like Quest bars because they're easy to carry with me, not calorie bombs like some of the others and taste pretty good as well. They keep me feeling full and take away the cravings so I'm not wolfing down some kind of junk food.

Phostose's Rating

I really like Quest Bars, I always carry them around with me in my bag or car in case I need a quick snack. They have lots of protein with very little carbs and sugar. They taste pretty good, but are a little dense.I recommend them to anyone who wants to try them!

AlxChungFitness's Rating

Really great taste, great profile. Great profile! Highly recommend, still trying more flavors myself!