Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

LeaAV's Rating

LeaAV did not leave a written review for this product.

grafols's Rating

I tried different favors and to be honest this one taste just like cookie and cream. Representative give me the idea of adding 10-15 second in the microwave.

ryandm94's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Easily the best protein bar out there. Can't beat it for an afternoon snack at work.

asplmn's Rating

Quest Nutrition nailed it. Some of these flavors taste just like real desert, yet the ingredients are simple. With other flavors, however, you can taste the fiber... the healthiness... But, I don't mind that, in fact I expect it. Pretty much the best alternative to a meal replacement I've found yet.

vanwisaa's Rating

One of my all time favorite protein bars. Low calories, and still 20 grams of protein. I used these for meal replacement during my 90 day transformation, still eat them today, and absolutely love them.

jrlowe3's Rating

By far the best protein bar I've ever had. I picked them up on a whim at a GNC because of their protein type and content. I have a soy allergy so try to stay away from bars with soy protein. I'd been eating the Chocolate Brownie for about 6 months when the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough came out. I dropped the Brownie like a hot potato and immediately bought 4 boxes of the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, fearing they might sell out. The flavor is close to real chocolate chip dough but not as sweet. The Brownie is very chewy while the cookie dough is less so. I find if you eat them slowly you can really appreciate the chocolate chip flavor. Now that the Double Chocolate Chunk has come out, I've switched to that. It has real chocolate chunks in it. They're so good, I'm always tempted to eat two!

fitness24's Rating

Great protein bar. Love the flavors without the guilt. I love them for mid morning or mid afternoon snack to hold me over either till lunch or a workout. Price per bar is very competitive.

5tarhero's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great bars but you can't eat too many of them. Love the taste and good amount of protein

dgill67's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

Best tasting one yet!!!! Can't wait to get a full box!!

leebrownusa's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

I've had a lot of protein bars over the years and these Quest bars are by far the best in my opinion. Low calorie and high protein with a great chewy/chunky texture. Not mushy like some creamy 3 musketeers protein bars I've had in the past. Right on Quest, keep up the good work.

terrimac12's Rating

terrimac12 did not leave a written review for this product.

jordanadec's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

My favorite bar! I don't need to say much more. If you don't know how yummy these are then you are missing out

unpunishable's Rating

unpunishable did not leave a written review for this product.

sheilaksmith9's Rating
Mixed Berry Bliss

sheilaksmith9 did not leave a written review for this product.

laurapaezcrow's Rating

I haven't been this excited about a food.... maybe ever. The Cookies and Cream Quest bar is out of this world. Unbelievably delicious, low carb, VERY low sugar, not too many calories, pretty good list of ingredients, wonderful texture, and great little cookie-like crunchies. Wow, I'm kind of sounding like an ad, but I can't help it! I'm going to cut up a bar and pass samples around my office to convince everyone to switch from Think Thin bars to these. SUCH a great find.

craigcapurso's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I am a big FAN!! Cookies and Cream is off the charts.

PatrickNegri's Rating

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

eliteus's Rating

Low carb, Great taste, High in fiber, best bar next to Metrx Prime

jdsnyds's Rating

best protein bar out there. tastes amazing and the protein is from whey. great bar to have when nutrition is needed.

donnie40831's Rating
Cookies and Cream

These things have been absolute MAGIC in my weight loss. I completely have given up sugar for the most part, consuming under 20g per day. I have these great bars to think. Used to I'd sabotage my diet with something sweet, but now, I pop one of these in the oven or microwave, and it is a delicious, healthy post dinner dessert. I eat them at work also to starve off cravings. They have absolutely been essential in me losing 15 lbs over the past 4 weeks. I love Cookies and Cream the most, I buy that flavor exclusively. Some I don't like, but find the one you love and enjoy.