Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

fitness24's Rating

Great protein bar. Love the flavors without the guilt. I love them for mid morning or mid afternoon snack to hold me over either till lunch or a workout. Price per bar is very competitive.

5tarhero's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Great bars but you can't eat too many of them. Love the taste and good amount of protein

dgill67's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

Best tasting one yet!!!! Can't wait to get a full box!!

leebrownusa's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

I've had a lot of protein bars over the years and these Quest bars are by far the best in my opinion. Low calorie and high protein with a great chewy/chunky texture. Not mushy like some creamy 3 musketeers protein bars I've had in the past. Right on Quest, keep up the good work.

terrimac12's Rating

terrimac12 did not leave a written review for this product.

jordanadec's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

My favorite bar! I don't need to say much more. If you don't know how yummy these are then you are missing out

unpunishable's Rating

unpunishable did not leave a written review for this product.

sheilaksmith9's Rating
Mixed Berry Bliss

sheilaksmith9 did not leave a written review for this product.

laurapaezcrow's Rating

I haven't been this excited about a food.... maybe ever. The Cookies and Cream Quest bar is out of this world. Unbelievably delicious, low carb, VERY low sugar, not too many calories, pretty good list of ingredients, wonderful texture, and great little cookie-like crunchies. Wow, I'm kind of sounding like an ad, but I can't help it! I'm going to cut up a bar and pass samples around my office to convince everyone to switch from Think Thin bars to these. SUCH a great find.

craigcapurso's Rating
Cookies and Cream

I am a big FAN!! Cookies and Cream is off the charts.

PatrickNegri's Rating

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

eliteus's Rating

Low carb, Great taste, High in fiber, best bar next to Metrx Prime

jdsnyds's Rating

best protein bar out there. tastes amazing and the protein is from whey. great bar to have when nutrition is needed.

donnie40831's Rating
Cookies and Cream

These things have been absolute MAGIC in my weight loss. I completely have given up sugar for the most part, consuming under 20g per day. I have these great bars to think. Used to I'd sabotage my diet with something sweet, but now, I pop one of these in the oven or microwave, and it is a delicious, healthy post dinner dessert. I eat them at work also to starve off cravings. They have absolutely been essential in me losing 15 lbs over the past 4 weeks. I love Cookies and Cream the most, I buy that flavor exclusively. Some I don't like, but find the one you love and enjoy.

doin-work's Rating

Best tasting nutritional bar yet!

Sam0305's Rating
Cookies and Cream

Have tried the quest bars in double chocolate chunk and cookies & cream flavours. The double chocolate chunk was disappointing in terms of texture. I was expecting it to have nice chunks of chocolate, which wasn't the case. Also, the flavour wasn't that good (maybe it was the stevia that was leaving a bitter aftertaste). The cookies & cream though was excellent. Here, it had cookie pieces which made the texture better, and the taste was also wonderful. Another good point about these bars is that they use only whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate as the protein sources. Both of these are high quality protein sources, there's no concentrates. soy protein etc. They also have a high content of fiber, that part however is a bit ambiguous. I personally haven't observed the same response to these that high fiber has. Overall, a very good protein bar. You need to try various flavours to find out the ones you like the best, as there are plenty of options. Will be trying the chocolate chip cookie dough later today, will update its flavour rating as well.

beavis420's Rating

The ultimate clean sweet hit on the go, all bars i had have 20g of protein which is also equivalent to a 150g chicken breast, known to have one post-workout if i forget my shaker and despite being a little pricey in Ireland does represent value for money

knastymike's Rating
Cookies and Cream

knastymike did not leave a written review for this product.

AngelsJones's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Went into a local nutrition shop looking for a quick source of protein. The employee behind the counter recommended the Quest bars. I don't care for protein bars but it was definitely delicious!

chilly79's Rating