Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie

VPMancuso's Rating

So, before I begin, this review will be expanded and edited as things go. I currently have a large sample pack of these bars, with what I believe is one of each flavor. As far as Quest in general goes, I love the product, especially the bars. I'm not really concerned about gluten, but I am really happy these bars are soy free. I have no scientific backing, though I don't doubt there's research out there, I just don't think soy is something good for me. Additionally, the ingredients are easy to read and don't seem mysterious science words that are likely made up, resulting in a bar that is comfortable to chew with a good texture.

cynthiapothier's Rating

After reading some great comments about these bars I had high expectations so I decided to buy few of them to try. I was very disappointed... The only one I would buy again would be the cookie and cream because of little crunchy side. They were too chewy and hard to eat and the cinnamon ROLL ewwww I have not even finished it. I stopped after 1 bite. At the same time I was trying the MP crunch bar and I liked them a LOT more than these. Still waiting for the smores one to arrive from shipping. I hope it will be better

MasonMadness's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

MasonMadness did not leave a written review for this product.

daych2001%40yahoo.com's Rating

LOVE these protein bars! Low calorie, high protein, high fiber and actualy taste good! Also the price per bar is very reasonable. I've purchased a competing brand's protein bars and found moldy protein bars under the wrapper several times. Quest bars are always fresh and seem to have a better shelf life too. Never a moldy bar. :-) If you haven't tried these alredy, do yourself a favor and try them!

BlakeD48's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Just tried it for the first time today, I love it! I'm limited to the peanut butter flavors since the other ones contain almond, which I'm allergic to (which bums me out since almonds are a real superfood.) The taste isn't the best, but I like the fact that it doesn't taste like a candy bar, because otherwise id have my suspicions about it's healthiness. That being said, the macros on this are phenomenal. A big bonus is that all the fiber in the bar kept me FULL, and so I wasn't tempted in the slightest to cheat or to consume any excess calories throughout the rest of my day. I highly recommend it as a quick snack option that will ward off hunger and replenish your muscles.

btzimmermann's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

Pretty good as far as protein bars go. I'll stick to other brands though.

mr.symmetry's Rating
Apple Pie

A great bar that really gives you the taste of apple pie! A lot of great cooking options as well.

jessedeann's Rating

I love Quest bars!!!

figueroacarlos's Rating

It taste exactly as advertised, the bit of chocolate really help satisfy that sweet tooth as well.

ashleymaden's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I absolutely love these protein bars! They taste great and have a ton of protein, they are a great snack for in-between meals when I'm not super hungry but need to get my protein in. They are also so convenient on the go or while traveling. They also satisfy any sweet cravings when needed. I will definitely be a repeat customer with these amazing bars!

lucciiee's Rating

lucciiee did not leave a written review for this product.

MileyFar's Rating

Best snack ever!

brittany55555's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

brittany55555 did not leave a written review for this product.

utkvol's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I've been reluctant to try protein bars in the past because they were either too expensive and/or too high in fat and sugars. I never understood the point of them. I decided to give Quest Nutrition a try and I can say I'm amazed. I use them primarily as a mid-morning or afternoon snack and not as a meal replacement. I like that the fat is relatively low (8g) and no sugar. Plus it tastes great!

karenhubicki's Rating

karenhubicki did not leave a written review for this product.

asf5078's Rating

Chocolate chip cookie dough is by far the best tasting and easiest to eat. Really enjoy these products. Theyre all relatively low calorie as far as bars go and are great snacks in between meals or to pack in your desk. Also go super well if you add peanut butter to them.

brianfish007's Rating

Tastes good, usually filling. Works well as a quick hit after a workout if you can't get to a shake or even an on the go breakfast. Would buy again but going to try other brands.

mjonesih's Rating

These bars are so good! I was dreading buying protein bars as snacks because all of the others I've tried have been gross. But these are very good! The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough actually tastes like cookie dough! I was a little unsure of the taffy-ish texture at first, but the taste more than made up for it! I love the amount of protein and fiber you get, and you still feel like you're getting a treat! Yum!

gmadiedo's Rating
Double Chocolate Chunk

gmadiedo did not leave a written review for this product.