Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie

Paugupill's Rating

I tried these 3 flavors and I have to admit that I usually choose anything related to chocolately flavors, this time the "Chocolate brownie" wasn`t my "cup of tea", it tasted kinda "dry"(exp. date OK) + gave me a feeling that there ain`t no sugar at all. By nutrition facts this bar still sounds good, so, when to eliminate the taste, this bar is probably a must for most of the potential users. Strawberry cheesecake was OK, I really liked that the bar was "soft" and easy to "bend", taste also OK, have tried better ones, beats chocolate brownie still though. Also, by nutrition facts, sounds decent... Vanilla Almond Crunch was the best amongst others, also kinda soft, so it`s easy to chew and taste was very good, it perphaps is the sweetest of them all, but that`s what I(!!!!) was looking/hoping for... I really recommend these bars, if you don`t want your bars to be very sweetly flavored, like I don´t.

Vargskin's Rating

Heard great things about these bars, when they arrived at my door they were hard as a rock and uneatable

Lmacho1's Rating

I have never ever been able to enjoy a protein bar so much with so little sugar & so much fibre. Best bars, great company and customer service. Forever a happy customer. <3

aaronbostrom's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I absolutely love these... Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is amazing too!

vlada3973's Rating

vlada3973 did not leave a written review for this product.

rfowler59's Rating
Coconut Cashew
Cinnamon Roll

I like Quest bars because they're easy to carry with me, not calorie bombs like some of the others and taste pretty good as well. They keep me feeling full and take away the cravings so I'm not wolfing down some kind of junk food.

Phostose's Rating

I really like Quest Bars, I always carry them around with me in my bag or car in case I need a quick snack. They have lots of protein with very little carbs and sugar. They taste pretty good, but are a little dense.I recommend them to anyone who wants to try them!

AlxChungFitness's Rating

Really great taste, great profile. Great profile! Highly recommend, still trying more flavors myself!

Sherrybot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I am in LOOVE with these bars. My daughter has an autoimmune disorder and cannot have grains. These bars are perfect for her to take to school and the CCD and CC are AMAZING!! Even my picky husband likes them.

rdf803's Rating

I've tried nearly every flavor of Quest bar, and have yet to find one that tastes bad or even so-so. The white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough are my two all-time faves, although chocolate chunk, banana nut muffin, and cookies & cream are right up there, too! I take boxes of them with me everywhere I go to get others hooked on them, too. :-) Definitely worth a shot, and since Bodybuilding.com sells individual bars, I recommend trying several different kinds before you buy a whole box, and see which one is YOUR fave! That's what I did at the beginning, and helped me narrow it down to my faves. Enjoy!

bonon012's Rating
Lemon Cream Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter

bonon012 did not leave a written review for this product.

jeffe342's Rating
Cinnamon Roll

Amazing bars!! Best tasting and healthiest out there by far. I get the ones without the Sucralose mostly. But they all taste amazing!

MikeH187's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These bars are so amazing in every way!!! Greatest taste ever! These don't have any extra sugars or anything in them so they are a great healthy snack to get a quick 20g of whey in you! I will be buying a lot more of these in the near future!

• Emma17
Emma17's Rating

These bars are so awesome! I take them with me everywhere and I also make some Fabulous desserts with them from my Dr. Sara Solomon.com Quest Dessert Recipe Book. My family is also hooked on them. Mt favorites are Chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies and cream, but they all rock! :)

flipperch's Rating

Yum. Just yum. Especially after 10 seconds in the microwave. I should be a sales rep for them.

julieleeman's Rating

Love them. Can't get enough. Keep 1 or 2 in my desk and purse for a great snack. They are wonderful. Try them crumbled and baked or even roasted over the fire instead of s'mores!

kiwikjoeller's Rating
Mixed Berry Bliss
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I could not found the strawberry cheesecake, witch I wanted to rate, but it was awful ! the taste is like a bad yoghurt and i don't hope anyone has ever had a cheesecake with a similar taste. On the other hand the chocolate chip cookie dough is awesome! i love it! its not to sweet, a little salty and the chocolate chips a huge (do wish the taste of chocolate was a bit stronger)! I still prefer the chocolate and mint bar from Nupo, and I do hope that there is gonna be a Queest bar like it, but with a higher amount of protein and no added sugars.

Misctake7's Rating

Great tasting and very calorie/macro friendly. Almost every flavor I can recommend but the CCCD, CnC, and WCR are on another level from any other protein bar.

kfmuelle's Rating

Wow! These things are like crack! I know eating healthy should avoid unnecessary sugars, but these things make it feel like I am cheating. Cookies and cream is my favorite, followed by white chocolate raspberry, double chocolate chunk, chocolate chip cookie dough, and apple pie. I don't know about the whole lawsuit about the claims that the maker is lying about the content, but, either way, they are delicious and I will continue eating them. Ooh, one last thing, they taste 100x better warmed up in for 5-7 seconds. Try it and you will not regret it!

SSAlec's Rating
Cookies and Cream

These Quest bars are too addicting to be legal. Unlike many protein bars, they don't taste like a mouthful of drywall. If you have trouble cutting sweets/desserts out of your diet, these fill that void perfectly. They're too good to be 'healthy'.