Quest Nutrition Quest Bars Reviews

Coconut Cashew
Apple Pie
1-20 of 1,149 Reviews

Bryanj1991's Rating

These protein bars are by far the best ones out there. They aren't dry and hard AF, not coated in a gross chocolaty coating, and has pretty good macro levels. The flavors, although has some artificial flavor, is really good. The apple pie is by far my favorite. 100% recommend it to my friends

Neona's Rating

These bars are my second best after FitCrunch(always on top!!!), favourites are S'mores and Cookies'n'Cream... veeeery nice. The best snack during my bicycle tours!

SigmaTom's Rating

Nutritionally....Quest is the brand to beat. Flavor....hit and miss. Some flavors are delicious, others are borderline inedible. Bottom line, find your flavors.

Onagoth's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Man...I can't stop eating these. The texture and flavour is awesome and I'm happy with the ingredient list. Have already bought another box since I went through the first way to fast. I even enjoyed the free pumpkin pie bars that were included as a promo. Not sure why they are rated so low, they are quite delicious as well.

Brandonsoto1's Rating
Coconut Cashew

I Love these bars but this is the only flavor I don't care for.

FeRodrigues's Rating

Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite, the chocolate chunks are phenomenal!!!! especially if you warm it up in the broiler for a couple of mins, it becomes crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside! They're a great on the go snack also. I didn't enjoy the pumpkin pie flavor though, the coating had a waxy texture to it. For some crazy reason, to me, the double chocolate chunk had a strong banana flavor, or maybe my taste buds were off that day. But I Love them!

twozcoops's Rating
Pumpkin Pie

twozcoops did not leave a written review for this product.

BigKahuna9's Rating
Peanut Butter & Jelly

PB and J was just OK. It satisfied the craving for a sweet bar, but was definitely not the best flavor from quest.

kdalk22's Rating

By far the BEST protein bars I have ever had. Awesome macros and great flavors. The best by far is the chocolate chip cookie dough - eat it out of the wrapper or heat it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and it is basically a dessert. Highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for high protein/moderate fat bars. Quest Brand is continuing to grow and improve while also doing a fantastic job of marketing around the country! Only complaint is buying the bars individually from stores like 7-11 or Sheetz is a little overpriced compared to the other protein bars sold but Quest over anything!

KamZim's Rating

By far my favorite protein bars! Great taste and texture. Love how they're all low sugar and low fat and are all around 200 calories or less. I have tried all the flavors and they are all great!

b000gie10's Rating

honestly speaking, i was very disappointed with the flavor profile of these bars. after all the credentials and hype around this product, i expected something too magical apparently.. definitely not en par with combat bars, eg. anyways, they taste solid and are easy on your stomach, so nothing too terrible to report.

hellerwater's Rating

Horrible gas! Hard on stomach and has manmade oligosachawhatwhat?

KOPCHO34's Rating

This bar helps keep my snacking healthy and ups my daily protein goals. Unfortunately, where I live I can only get three flavors. I hope to try more in the future. I love this protein bar and it's the best one I've tried to date.

abbieeeee's Rating

I absolutely love Quest bars. They're the only bars I've found that aren't candy bars in disguise and really are a worthwhile thing to eat, but still taste amazing. My only complaint is that some of them are kind of difficult to chew, but that's easily fixed by heating them up a little. But nothing beats putting them in a toaster oven. They get browned and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like a cookie!

e562qk's Rating

My favorite protein bars!! I like that they are also high in fiber.

taychay11's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

There is not enough great things to say about Quest bars. My #1 favorite protein bar and everytime I finish it, I want more!! Keeps me full and satisfied.

Ozymandiasbees's Rating
Pumpkin Pie

What in gods name is up with this pumpkin pie flavor? I can down or eat just about anything but this one is just god awful. This is basically a plain vanilla bar that was then "coated" with pumpkin flavor. The coating does not stick to the bar well and is basically broken up waiting to fall out of the package. For the life of me the actual coating literally has no pumpkin flavor on any level. How hard is it to at least include some pumpkin spice. It tastes like a semi sweet nothing with a horrid chemical aftertaste. I would have loved to have been at the inception of this product when a bunch of guys were tasting this and decided to send it out. Its unreal some of the things that are sent out in this world. Nasty.

rachelle411's Rating
Cookies and Cream

one of my fave flavors!! and love the new formula quest added.

LauraHoldemguns's Rating

Better then Grandmas Apple Pie (Sorry Nana!) Perfect after gym snack that I don't feel guilty about!

Joanishot's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Honestly the only protein bars or any bars that I buy. Love them!

1-20 of 1,149 Reviews