Pure Protein Pure Protein Shake Reviews

A Delicious, Convenient Option For You To Take Your Protein On The Go!

Banana Cream
9.6
Cookies & Cream

EddieV2's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The macros on this are fantastic! I also love that it is a blend with casein and not just a whey. Strawberry Cream hit the spot! The best tasting strawberry protein drink I've probably ever had, and I've had quite a bit.

bonon012's Rating
Vanilla Cream

Only had the vanilla so far and it tastes great. Nice little RTD that serves its purpose as a snack, not one of the calorie dense or meal replacement type of shakes

AtomAnt70's Rating

Very smooth pre-made shakes that taste great. Convenient option when you need a drink on the go and don't want to carry a shaker and thing of powder. Vanilla and strawberry were the two best.

818hoodstar's Rating
Banana Cream

818hoodstar did not leave a written review for this product.

jbrowniey00's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Taste great and is very convenient. im not a big fan of mint anything but it was just so delicious. there is something about protein drinks that come mixed... they taste so good and are so smooth. would drink 3 day if I could afford too.

ANTHONYCARVALHO's Rating

Love this product, pack it with my lunch and drink it on the go. It's legit tasting too!

Crossfitluv's Rating

Crossfitluv did not leave a written review for this product.

AnnieNicole30's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

I love blending these with a frozen banana for a special treat after a workout. The shake by itself is decent too. It also only has 120 calories and 23 grams of protein which fits great into my diet.

debrulzall's Rating
Vanilla Cream

NOT a fan of this whey protein powder.... It does not dissolve and it has a horrible taste... much prefer EAS or even CVS brand over this... I wouldn't recommend this product even for the cheaper price, it's not worth it.

MissPLP's Rating
Vanilla Cream

I use both the vanilla and the chocolate flavored protein shakes, however I am not wild about the tastes of either but they are packed with protein and great cost point.

Embedded's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Bad tasting, made me bloated, and run to the bathroom.

X-op's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

For a ready-to-drink protein, it taste really good. Better than many powders I have already tasted. It is just the perfect size to bring at work or while travelling in poor contry where water or milk may not be suitable to drink.

kingkongwashere's Rating
Vanilla Cream

This is one of the best proteins that is pure!You can just focus on putting on the muscle and not the other bs that comes with proteins these days.It can easily be mixed with food.When i use this I put on 1 to 2lbs a week of lean muscle (every single week)and dump it in pancake mix etc.If u want protein u can use as much as u want use this one

baronghede's Rating

baronghede did not leave a written review for this product.

moldycheese413's Rating

moldycheese413 did not leave a written review for this product.

fightingiron's Rating

fightingiron did not leave a written review for this product.

ivybarbie08's Rating
Vanilla Cream

It's a good RTD product. Great price. Convenient. Tastes kind of watered-down though. I wouldn't recommend using it alone after intense workouts because my muscles were sorer with this product than others I've used. I personally like Lean Body RTD Vanilla Ice Cream WAY better because even with only 25g of protein, it healed my muscles better than the 35g Pure Protein Shake. I would recommend this product for its convenience. Great as an afternoon snack; it should be stacked with another whey protein for post-workouts because it's too weak alone.

vrwiest's Rating
Vanilla Cream

I love these shakes, they have a lot of protein and very little fat, carbs and calories. They also taste like cake batter. I like the frosty chocolate flavor too! They are great for after a workout or as a snack.

RCJameson's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

These pack a great amount of protein in a good to-go form. Best tasting pre-made protein drink I have tried. They're worth the extra cost to me to be able to grab on the way out.

javisst's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The cookies and cream flavor tastes great and packs a lot of protein into one can.