Pure Protein Pure Protein Shake Reviews

A Delicious, Convenient Option For You To Take Your Protein On The Go!

Banana Cream
9.6
Cookies & Cream

Grounderz's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

I loved this flavor shake and it was not upsetting to my stomach after a run, great label and protein content

criesca's Rating

I really like those and are an easy, to go, pick me up, snack. I like how it can power me just as I wake up or right after a workout. There is a sour after taste that is left but I tend to remove that with water. I sincerely recommend those.

tinamcgrath3's Rating
Vanilla Cream

This is my favorite protein shake and flavor except for one thing. I hate all of it in the gluten free formula. It is gross. Please go and just leave the gluten in it. It is horrendous and I am returning four cases of it for that reason. Thanks for letting me vent.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ZaneCutler did not leave a written review for this product.

EddieV2's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The macros on this are fantastic! I also love that it is a blend with casein and not just a whey. Strawberry Cream hit the spot! The best tasting strawberry protein drink I've probably ever had, and I've had quite a bit.

bonon012's Rating
Vanilla Cream

Only had the vanilla so far and it tastes great. Nice little RTD that serves its purpose as a snack, not one of the calorie dense or meal replacement type of shakes

AtomAnt70's Rating

Very smooth pre-made shakes that taste great. Convenient option when you need a drink on the go and don't want to carry a shaker and thing of powder. Vanilla and strawberry were the two best.

818hoodstar's Rating
Banana Cream

818hoodstar did not leave a written review for this product.

jbrowniey00's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Taste great and is very convenient. im not a big fan of mint anything but it was just so delicious. there is something about protein drinks that come mixed... they taste so good and are so smooth. would drink 3 day if I could afford too.

ANTHONYCARVALHO's Rating

Love this product, pack it with my lunch and drink it on the go. It's legit tasting too!

Crossfitluv's Rating

Crossfitluv did not leave a written review for this product.

AnnieNicole30's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

I love blending these with a frozen banana for a special treat after a workout. The shake by itself is decent too. It also only has 120 calories and 23 grams of protein which fits great into my diet.

debrulzall's Rating
Vanilla Cream

NOT a fan of this whey protein powder.... It does not dissolve and it has a horrible taste... much prefer EAS or even CVS brand over this... I wouldn't recommend this product even for the cheaper price, it's not worth it.

MissPLP's Rating
Vanilla Cream

I use both the vanilla and the chocolate flavored protein shakes, however I am not wild about the tastes of either but they are packed with protein and great cost point.

Embedded's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Bad tasting, made me bloated, and run to the bathroom.

X-op's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

For a ready-to-drink protein, it taste really good. Better than many powders I have already tasted. It is just the perfect size to bring at work or while travelling in poor contry where water or milk may not be suitable to drink.

kingkongwashere's Rating
Vanilla Cream

This is one of the best proteins that is pure!You can just focus on putting on the muscle and not the other bs that comes with proteins these days.It can easily be mixed with food.When i use this I put on 1 to 2lbs a week of lean muscle (every single week)and dump it in pancake mix etc.If u want protein u can use as much as u want use this one

baronghede's Rating

baronghede did not leave a written review for this product.

moldycheese413's Rating

moldycheese413 did not leave a written review for this product.

fightingiron's Rating

fightingiron did not leave a written review for this product.