Pure Protein Pure Protein Shake Reviews

A Delicious, Convenient Option For You To Take Your Protein On The Go!

Good
Banana Cream
Cookies & Cream

Mkendrick84's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

i started working out about a month ago and I began with this brand or pure protein powder mix. I lost 15 pounds in about 2 week. Then i changed to a different brand and my weight lost went to only 2 pounds in 2 weeks. I like the pure protein and seen results but my wife bought the other brand and it had bcaa mixed in to each serving and i her that was good. I will give the other brand another week and then i am going back if Pure Protein if i dont see better weight lose results.

hagordon's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Says whey protein on main ingredient but once you look into the nutrition info, it uses mainly milk protein (cheap protein) and actually has no whey in it. I think thats not fair to the buyer. The taste is great though for all flavors.

Christina2016's Rating

This is one of my favorite protein powders. It blends well, has a smooth taste, and no aftertaste. Has been a repeat purchase many times for me.

LadyLegasus's Rating

I bought this because my usual powder was out of stock, and I wish I'd waited until the other stuff came in. It tastes good, I got the Vanilla Cream and usually mix it with milk which is decent. I also mix it in my smoothies and iced coffee. These taste good, but when I put it in my protein balls they have a weird aftertaste. Not sure why. You use 1 Scoop for 8 ounce of liquid each scoop is 150 calorie with 25 grams of protein. Actually I tend to use half a scoop from my coffee. The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't mix well. It clumps up and doesn't shake together. If you're using the blender it mixes better, but still has issues. While the price is right, I don't think I'll be buying this again.

Grounderz's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

I loved this flavor shake and it was not upsetting to my stomach after a run, great label and protein content

criesca's Rating

I really like those and are an easy, to go, pick me up, snack. I like how it can power me just as I wake up or right after a workout. There is a sour after taste that is left but I tend to remove that with water. I sincerely recommend those.

tinamcgrath3's Rating
Vanilla Cream

This is my favorite protein shake and flavor except for one thing. I hate all of it in the gluten free formula. It is gross. Please go and just leave the gluten in it. It is horrendous and I am returning four cases of it for that reason. Thanks for letting me vent.

ZaneCutler's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ZaneCutler did not leave a written review for this product.

EddieV2's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The macros on this are fantastic! I also love that it is a blend with casein and not just a whey. Strawberry Cream hit the spot! The best tasting strawberry protein drink I've probably ever had, and I've had quite a bit.

bonon012's Rating
Vanilla Cream

Only had the vanilla so far and it tastes great. Nice little RTD that serves its purpose as a snack, not one of the calorie dense or meal replacement type of shakes

AtomAnt70's Rating

Very smooth pre-made shakes that taste great. Convenient option when you need a drink on the go and don't want to carry a shaker and thing of powder. Vanilla and strawberry were the two best.

818hoodstar's Rating
Banana Cream
Strawberry Cream

818hoodstar did not leave a written review for this product.

jbrowniey00's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Taste great and is very convenient. im not a big fan of mint anything but it was just so delicious. there is something about protein drinks that come mixed... they taste so good and are so smooth. would drink 3 day if I could afford too.

ANTHONYCARVALHO's Rating

Love this product, pack it with my lunch and drink it on the go. It's legit tasting too!

Crossfitluv's Rating

Crossfitluv did not leave a written review for this product.

AnnieNicole30's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

I love blending these with a frozen banana for a special treat after a workout. The shake by itself is decent too. It also only has 120 calories and 23 grams of protein which fits great into my diet.

debrulzall's Rating
Vanilla Cream

NOT a fan of this whey protein powder.... It does not dissolve and it has a horrible taste... much prefer EAS or even CVS brand over this... I wouldn't recommend this product even for the cheaper price, it's not worth it.

MissPLP's Rating
Vanilla Cream

I use both the vanilla and the chocolate flavored protein shakes, however I am not wild about the tastes of either but they are packed with protein and great cost point.

Embedded's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

Bad tasting, made me bloated, and run to the bathroom.

X-op's Rating
Frosty Chocolate

For a ready-to-drink protein, it taste really good. Better than many powders I have already tasted. It is just the perfect size to bring at work or while travelling in poor contry where water or milk may not be suitable to drink.