Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
S'mores
Smores

jbongersjr's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

I have been doing some reading and there is a noted caution that I've seen regarding "Soy". I noticed that on this particular bar the main source of protein is Soy, does anyone know if this is a relevant amount? I did not get a definitive threshold as to where it begins to hinder you so I was hoping someone on here would have some information. Any thoughts?

gerld's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Ive been eating these bars for the last 2 months and they are one of the best tasting at a decent price and low amount of calories while still having a good protein content. The chocolate deluxe is all I have tried but no need to change when I like this kind. Overall I'm very happy with these bars and they will stay on my grocery list for a long time.

DanaXoXo's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Great protein bar! I have been eating them for over a year now. Only down side is the high percentage of saturated fats. The price is great though, I buy them at Target for 12$ for a box of 12, most days they are on sale for 10$!

alphaarab2's Rating

great taste and amount of protein and calories. great to end hunger or get extra calories in

markisraw's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I love these protein bars, they are cheap, taste pretty good, and have 20g of protein. They usually have around 190-200 calories, 5g of fat, and a few carbs. My favorites are the salted carmel, peanut butter carmel, blueberry, and chocolate deluxe. It has a protein bar taste, but it is much better than most bars.

patenaudebrian9's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good protein bar. Tastes great, feels good in your mouth and easy to eat. Leaves you satisfied but not full. I recommend it

michbrg's Rating

I like the carnivore soft baked bars ch penutbutter my goal is to lose weight and get my form back and have more engery

michaelxp5's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

pgarza1976's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

These bars taste good, and fill you up. I use them when I dont have time to have a proper lunch. the protein helps keep me going and the calorie count is not too bad. With 32 grams of protein, these bars are great.

SamoanSouljah's Rating

I was actually looking for another brand when I saw this in the store, after reading the label (always read the label, the label is the law ;-) ) thought I would give them a chance, I ended up purchasing 3 boxes & I would use them as a snack, pre workout, & post workout just to switch up mu proteins. I really liked chocolate deluxe the best. Tasted great with no matter what else I was eating at that time. Chocolate pb was good too but some things it didn't mesh well with like carrots for example. pb caramel I did not like but my kids did so it worked out. Definitely recommend these bars for anyone but especially for those that enjoy a healthy snack during the day.

akortscheid's Rating
S'mores

The texture is a little interesting... kind of thick. The flavor was great! Tasted just like a s'more. I loved that there were actually little marshmallow chunks you could see and taste! I bought this on a whim because I needed a quick snack on the go and I will definitely be back to try more flavors!

sharkbait45's Rating

Best protein bar for the price, the taste is alright not amazing.

Versup's Rating

The only reason why this bar is not a 9 or a 10, because the taste is amazing, is that the sugar alcohol content and the Soy Protein for the "Crisps" parts, while Iv'e seen a few Protein Bars who actually use Whey instead. The reason the CPB is not a 9 like the Chip one, is because with the new formula, it is so much sweeter, and for me, that is a bad thing, it is still delicious, but a little too sweet for my liking.

spacejim67's Rating

So I have been buying these for a long time I mean 3 years, tried different ones but always come back. The are not destructive on my teeth. Taste amazing, fill me up. Great chocolate fix. Funny that my Moms doctor told her to get them for the protein. Which proves my point. LOL seriously though i love em.

JazmineYoli's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

Most of the flavors I tried tasted fake, but the Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise is amazing. I need more of these. Luckily they are on sale at the local gorcery store.

AstroBlackS's Rating

These bars a great for snacks, especially on the go. I have tried all of the flavors and have not been disappointed with any of them.

armyguy212's Rating

I have been getting these for my wife for past 6 months now. She loves them. Tasty and good healthy snack

trschro1's Rating

Great Flavor!

Curnsey's Rating
Smores
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These protein bars feel heavy and the texture is not that inviting to make you want to continue to eat them. I really did not like their taste either and I have had several different protein bars and these by far are my least favorite.

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.