Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
Smores

bonon012's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Blueberry

Great tasting protein bars, take one with me to work daily to help with that mid-morning hunger. Haven't tried them all yet but the ones I have had taste great, no disappointments. Loving the new yogurt bars too, especially the blueberry.

AlxChungFitness's Rating

Great tasting bar! Loved the Blueberry Greek Yogurt

AtomAnt70's Rating

Tastes amazing and an easy way to carry a different protein source around with me. The blueberry was my favorite but can't go wrong with any of them.

palmernj's Rating

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

Mastaflash69's Rating

Great generic Protein bar, good flavors, and excellent specs.

GoHoos520's Rating

GoHoos520 did not leave a written review for this product.

fitlifestylegal's Rating

I buy a box of 18 bars (6 of each three flavours) at Costco for a great price (about 20$). They contain 20-21g of proteins. At first, I didn't like the taste, but after eating a couple, I learned to like them and now I really find that they taste great and sweet (!) despite only 2g of sugar. They really succeed to calm down my sugar craving! I started eating some during a trip where a lot of trekking was done - quite intense sessions too. It did a good job. Now I have one after the gym when I feel like eating quickly, with some more proteins and carbs if possible! My only concern is the rather long list of ingredients with things I don't recognize... Obviously, these are not the best choice if you want to eat whole food, but I'd say the macros proportion is worth it enough and these are probably the only highly processed foods I eat. All in all, highly Recommended (**peanut butter is my favourite)!

BulkingPaul97's Rating

Second best Bar Behind Quest! Most Flavors Have A Suberb Protein Blend Of Whey Isolates, HydroSolates and Concentrated While some Flavors have more soy than collagen! Taste Great And Low sugar/Carb

Nyrin's Rating

These are decent go-to bars with a relatively decent low-sugar profile and a high value. Peanut Marshmallow Eclipse is my favorite, followed by a tie between Chewy Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut Butter; these all have nice texture and flavor variations that make the bar enjoyable to eat. S'mores and Chocolate Deluxe have more homogenous, overpowering flavors that get to be a little artificial after the first couple of bites; not my preference. Strawberry is horrid in my opinion, and the ingredients used for the strawberry filling are repulsive. What the hell is "Greek Yogurt Style Powder," anyway? I'll continue to buy these bars as convenient snacks when they're priced well--just certain flavors are best avoided.

NonniEllen's Rating

These protein bars are really helping in my nutrition/weight loss efforts. I bought 3 flavors and put them in the freezer so it's more like a treat!

Sam5G's Rating

I just got 3 boxes for 13$ at costco. Chocolote chip, peanut butter and double chocolote vanilla crunch .. All are amazing and taste like candy bars, i use to eat alot of chocolote bars but now use these whenever i have a craving for sweetness and they are alot better for you.

MWallerBaller's Rating

MWallerBaller did not leave a written review for this product.

Haruhi6's Rating

My 2 favorites are chewy chocolate chip and the peanut butter one. These are so good that I always feel like I'm cheating when I have one, they taste like candy bars to me :) These have the most protein for the least amount of calories that I personally have found so far and to me that is a big deal!!

RachelNicoleW's Rating

I love these protein bars!! They are high quality protein, and they taste really good, if you get the right one!! The blueberry, and the chocolate chip cookies dough aren't that great, but the other one's are really good! They keep me full through 5 hour dance practices! And I have gotten a lot of my family to start eating them, for mid afternoon meal replacement!!

ProfessorProPro's Rating

I ordered some on my other account,and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! THE TASTE IS OUTTA THIS WORLD! ITS LIKE TAKING A BITE OUTTA HEAVEN!!! I HAD TO BUY 5 BOX'S OF THE 6pack THEY'RE SOOOO GOOD!!!!

twobitp's Rating
Peanut Marshmallow Eclipse

The marshmallow tends to get all melty and stick to one side of the bar, but I hate chocolate so theses are my favorite bars. And I'm sure if there were some way to make the marshmallow stay in place it would render them less healthy.

AstroBlackS's Rating

These bars a great for snacks, especially on the go. I have tried all of the flavors and have not been disappointed with any of them.

badgiles's Rating

I picked these up at Wal-Mart for only around $7 for a box of 6. You just can't beat that price and these things have 20g of protein!!

328427's Rating

Thought it would be good due to the rating of other bars, but unfortunately S'mores didn't have a taste rating and I thought it sounded great as a protein bar flavour. Nothing at all compared to the real one, it didn't taste just neutral like most bland health foods, the taste was negative, like something I couldn't swallow at all, its like a chewy bitter stick coated in a fairly thin marshmallow layer that tastes slightly sweet, and that chemical aftertaste after you finish the bar makes any food you eat next taste like ****. Bought a box of 12 but throwing the rest away. Definitely NOT worth the macronutrient ratios, if it was something with 20g of protein and 2 net carbs it might be worth considering buying.

rock358's Rating

the strawberry shortcake is sinful. it is so so so so good. it tastes even better than real strawberry shortcake if that is possible. love the protein contentnd the types of protein they use.