Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
S'mores
Smores

Jadedspell's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Got a variety pack of 18 bars chocolate peanut butter, chocolate deluxe and chewy chocolate chip. Have to say for the price (18.99) I can't complain. Decent macros (4.5-6 F, 20-21 P, 16-18 C) for just about 200 cals.

TheAn5wer's Rating

Great tasting snack if you are ever in a rush. Better than most bars in my opinion! At least in terms of taste and health facts. The Chocolate Deluxe is great if you are craving chocolate and still want to eat relatively healthy! Definitely recommend but manage your intake of these tasty bars!

Stett's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is my go to when in a pinch. High protein 31g per bar and great taste with only 3g of sugar, you cant beat it. Big bonus my local GNC has had them on sale for the past week. Would recommend

Alcaldemaister's Rating

Ok, so I was asked to review the chocolate peanut butter bars, BUT I love all this flavors so much than I'm rating them all. I always buy all the flavors mentioned above either from bodybuilding,com or Ralph's or your local supermarket Pure Protein it's by far the best brand in protein bars, the always have the lowest grams of fatm between 4-6, depends on the size, large could be 6 to 10g of fat, nether the less, that's terrific, cause the small ones have around 18g of carbs, of those 2 or 4 are sugars, and 20g of protein, the big bars have 28g of carbs, only 5 sugars, and 31 to 32g of protein, YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT RATIO, anywhere, and the flavor... amazing

RedTail88's Rating

Overall, I absolutely love this brand of protein bars! The ratio of calories to protein is great, plus lower carbs. I only recommend this brand and Quest to my friends if they ask :)

SammanthaPaige's Rating

For the price you pay, these bars are one of the best choices out there for packing in protein without sacrificing major calories. The only issues I have with them is that they occasionally bloat me a little bit (however, nothing major) and the Chocolate Deluxe flavour is definitely not the greatest. I would recommend these, but be aware of the ingredient list (if you're a health junkie like me) before you purchase. There are many things in them I cannot pronounce! These definitely taste better baked at 350F for about 5 minutes in the oven. The Chewy Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut Butter flavours are quite tasty and the price is always a plus! Would recommend, but again, check the ingredient list before purchasing.

jbongersjr's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

I have been doing some reading and there is a noted caution that I've seen regarding "Soy". I noticed that on this particular bar the main source of protein is Soy, does anyone know if this is a relevant amount? I did not get a definitive threshold as to where it begins to hinder you so I was hoping someone on here would have some information. Any thoughts?

gerld's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Ive been eating these bars for the last 2 months and they are one of the best tasting at a decent price and low amount of calories while still having a good protein content. The chocolate deluxe is all I have tried but no need to change when I like this kind. Overall I'm very happy with these bars and they will stay on my grocery list for a long time.

DanaXoXo's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Great protein bar! I have been eating them for over a year now. Only down side is the high percentage of saturated fats. The price is great though, I buy them at Target for 12$ for a box of 12, most days they are on sale for 10$!

alphaarab2's Rating

great taste and amount of protein and calories. great to end hunger or get extra calories in

markisraw's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I love these protein bars, they are cheap, taste pretty good, and have 20g of protein. They usually have around 190-200 calories, 5g of fat, and a few carbs. My favorites are the salted carmel, peanut butter carmel, blueberry, and chocolate deluxe. It has a protein bar taste, but it is much better than most bars.

patenaudebrian9's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good protein bar. Tastes great, feels good in your mouth and easy to eat. Leaves you satisfied but not full. I recommend it

michbrg's Rating

I like the carnivore soft baked bars ch penutbutter my goal is to lose weight and get my form back and have more engery

michaelxp5's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

pgarza1976's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

These bars taste good, and fill you up. I use them when I dont have time to have a proper lunch. the protein helps keep me going and the calorie count is not too bad. With 32 grams of protein, these bars are great.

SamoanSouljah's Rating

I was actually looking for another brand when I saw this in the store, after reading the label (always read the label, the label is the law ;-) ) thought I would give them a chance, I ended up purchasing 3 boxes & I would use them as a snack, pre workout, & post workout just to switch up mu proteins. I really liked chocolate deluxe the best. Tasted great with no matter what else I was eating at that time. Chocolate pb was good too but some things it didn't mesh well with like carrots for example. pb caramel I did not like but my kids did so it worked out. Definitely recommend these bars for anyone but especially for those that enjoy a healthy snack during the day.

akortscheid's Rating
S'mores

The texture is a little interesting... kind of thick. The flavor was great! Tasted just like a s'more. I loved that there were actually little marshmallow chunks you could see and taste! I bought this on a whim because I needed a quick snack on the go and I will definitely be back to try more flavors!

sharkbait45's Rating

Best protein bar for the price, the taste is alright not amazing.

Versup's Rating

The only reason why this bar is not a 9 or a 10, because the taste is amazing, is that the sugar alcohol content and the Soy Protein for the "Crisps" parts, while Iv'e seen a few Protein Bars who actually use Whey instead. The reason the CPB is not a 9 like the Chip one, is because with the new formula, it is so much sweeter, and for me, that is a bad thing, it is still delicious, but a little too sweet for my liking.

spacejim67's Rating

So I have been buying these for a long time I mean 3 years, tried different ones but always come back. The are not destructive on my teeth. Taste amazing, fill me up. Great chocolate fix. Funny that my Moms doctor told her to get them for the protein. Which proves my point. LOL seriously though i love em.