Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
S'mores
Chocolate Deluxe
Smores

SamoanSouljah's Rating

I was actually looking for another brand when I saw this in the store, after reading the label (always read the label, the label is the law ;-) ) thought I would give them a chance, I ended up purchasing 3 boxes & I would use them as a snack, pre workout, & post workout just to switch up mu proteins. I really liked chocolate deluxe the best. Tasted great with no matter what else I was eating at that time. Chocolate pb was good too but some things it didn't mesh well with like carrots for example. pb caramel I did not like but my kids did so it worked out. Definitely recommend these bars for anyone but especially for those that enjoy a healthy snack during the day.

akortscheid's Rating
S'mores

The texture is a little interesting... kind of thick. The flavor was great! Tasted just like a s'more. I loved that there were actually little marshmallow chunks you could see and taste! I bought this on a whim because I needed a quick snack on the go and I will definitely be back to try more flavors!

sharkbait45's Rating

Best protein bar for the price, the taste is alright not amazing.

Versup's Rating

The only reason why this bar is not a 9 or a 10, because the taste is amazing, is that the sugar alcohol content and the Soy Protein for the "Crisps" parts, while Iv'e seen a few Protein Bars who actually use Whey instead. The reason the CPB is not a 9 like the Chip one, is because with the new formula, it is so much sweeter, and for me, that is a bad thing, it is still delicious, but a little too sweet for my liking.

spacejim67's Rating

So I have been buying these for a long time I mean 3 years, tried different ones but always come back. The are not destructive on my teeth. Taste amazing, fill me up. Great chocolate fix. Funny that my Moms doctor told her to get them for the protein. Which proves my point. LOL seriously though i love em.

JazmineYoli's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

Most of the flavors I tried tasted fake, but the Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise is amazing. I need more of these. Luckily they are on sale at the local gorcery store.

AstroBlackS's Rating

These bars a great for snacks, especially on the go. I have tried all of the flavors and have not been disappointed with any of them.

armyguy212's Rating

I have been getting these for my wife for past 6 months now. She loves them. Tasty and good healthy snack

trschro1's Rating

Great Flavor!

Curnsey's Rating
Smores
Chocolate Peanut Butter

These protein bars feel heavy and the texture is not that inviting to make you want to continue to eat them. I really did not like their taste either and I have had several different protein bars and these by far are my least favorite.

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.

sonnykuzmick's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

Has a really good taste. Very chewy! Take small bites. I also just got a pack of the Chocolate Peanut Caramel from Target...don't like these as much as the Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise I got from BodyBuilding.com. Has too much of a dark chocolate taste for me and very soft, like a Milky Way, I don't care for Milky Ways.

JaLassan's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

Tomabron's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

Tomabron did not leave a written review for this product.

DonKendrick's Rating

DonKendrick did not leave a written review for this product.

BrianSwickard's Rating

These taste so good.

RonMilner81's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

RonMilner81 did not leave a written review for this product.

BrianRozzi's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

BrianRozzi did not leave a written review for this product.

Stonebraker1980's Rating

Stonebraker1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bessthebeast's Rating

Bessthebeast did not leave a written review for this product.