Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
Chocolate Deluxe
Smores

3VFit's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hey all, What I've got here is the small bar, 200 calories, 20g protein, chocolate peanut butter bar by Pure Protein. They were on sale at Wal*Mart, and on a budget - I have to say these bars are all right. 2g of sugar, 6g sugar alcohols (which don't bother my stomach), and I have something I can throw in my bag, take on a plane, and chow down on anytime anywhere, affordably. Nuff said. -3VFit

Eddiewuncler's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

The flavor is really smooth but some bites are a little chalky, it tastes like a candy bar but as long as the wrapping stay true this is my breakfast

alperdrn's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating

I only tried these 2 till now and I loved chocolate salted caramel. The chocolate peanut butter is good but I won't buy again also the peanut smell is strong

Osmith4488's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I tried every flavor of Pure Protein bars. I've liked most. My favorite used to be the chewy chocolate chip.It was more like eating a candy bar. Then they created a new flavor. Chocolate Salted Caramel to me,is the best tasting protein bar I have ever eaten. Now when I order from Body Building.com,I only order Chocolate Salted Caramel purchasing ten boxes at a time. You've got to try them!

BooGirl70's Rating

I love most of the chocolate ones but am curious as to if anyone else is concerned about the Palm Oil content?

cerebralmethod's Rating
Blueberry

The blueberry flavouring is quite good, but the sweetness level is very high and the taste of artificial sweetener is quite noticeable. The texture is pleasant - soft and moist. I will not buy blueberry again, but I may try the other flavours.

TrainNorth's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe
Chewy Chocolate Chip

Chocolate deluxe is really chalky. It tastes like concentrated protein powder so I don't like it. My favorite flavour is chocolate chip. It's awesome with my coffee. A great protein bar for a great price.

mlgnoob12345's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was told to buy this by bodybuilder Rocksolid and he was right they are a great source of protein and they taste fantastic! only thing they taste a tad chalky but I don't usually eat protein bars.

ebrunworth's Rating

I really like these bars for days when I have macros for higher carbs. I love their texture; it reminds me of a 3 Muskateteers bar! Its as if I am eating a real candy bar which is a plus. I love the Chocolate Deluxe flavor. I'll admit that all of these bats have that faint artificial taste, but for some reason I LIKE it in this bar.... I dunno. Weird.

Grounderz's Rating

The majority of these bars are delicious and their label is great. Pure protein is awesome in general. Some of their flavors are uhm not so good but still love them.

Haruhi6's Rating

My 2 favorites are chewy chocolate chip and the peanut butter one but all are great. These are so good that I always feel like I'm cheating when I have one, they taste like candy bars to me :) These have the most protein for the least amount of calories, and hardly no sugar, that I personally have found so far and to me that is a big deal!!

Gigi999's Rating
Dark Chocolate Coconut

You cannot judge this bar from the wrapper, tastes better than you would expect it to. The macros for this bar are great and the ingredients are better than most similar protein bars. Very coconutty and fudgey. I purchased the chocolate deluxe as well, still have to try it. If you're a fan of crunchier bars, the soft baked bars are excellent.

brodheadd's Rating

I have tried MANY bars. I find that the overall taste and consistency of Pure Protein bars is very good. They leave no after taste and are easy to digest. They make a perfect low carb-high protein snack.

WVUFAN1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good nutritional ratio. Tastes like a protein bar but not bad for the price!

habanos's Rating

These are ok if you don't have a good powder around and have no other options. The chocolate peanut butter is one of the better choices. Strawberry is rough tasting and chocolate chip can get old fast but what do you expect for $1.25?

Jadedmuse's Rating

I haven't tried all the protein bars out there (yet), but I definitely won't be buying THIS product again. I was pulled in by the vitamin/mineral profile and the fact that it has same number of calories and protein content as Quest - yet comes in at a better price point. Feeling cheap and dirty now, knowing I was willing to overlook the lengthy ingredient panel in the name of experimentation (and possibly great taste, which it definitely does NOT have). Chalky texture and synthetic flavor, not to mention chemical aftertaste. I wasn't looking for a candy bar so I'm not whining or comparing - but it just.....felt, and tasted, like I was eating something unnatural, something definitely produced in a lab. Disappointed.

Jadedspell's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Got a variety pack of 18 bars chocolate peanut butter, chocolate deluxe and chewy chocolate chip. Have to say for the price (18.99) I can't complain. Decent macros (4.5-6 F, 20-21 P, 16-18 C) for just about 200 cals.

TheAn5wer's Rating

Great tasting snack if you are ever in a rush. Better than most bars in my opinion! At least in terms of taste and health facts. The Chocolate Deluxe is great if you are craving chocolate and still want to eat relatively healthy! Definitely recommend but manage your intake of these tasty bars!

Stett's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is my go to when in a pinch. High protein 31g per bar and great taste with only 3g of sugar, you cant beat it. Big bonus my local GNC has had them on sale for the past week. Would recommend