Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
7.7
S'mores
Smores

wpbscottfmd's Rating

wpbscottfmd did not leave a written review for this product.

courtneytrisha1's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I've only tried this bar in chocolate salted caramel. I like that it was actually really salty... so many salted caramel flavours are more sweet than anything. Macros were good, but it was really pricy for the size. I'll probably try a few more flavours.

dida1984's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

dida1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

CostasHatzi's Rating

I have a different flavor every day either with breakfast or with my post-workout meal. I have the small bars and they a just fine. Good for someone that is trying to stay disciplined and on track with calories.

pricewaterloo's Rating

I purchased a box of the Pure Protein Chocolate Deluxe. These bars are the worst bars that I have ever tasted. They really didn't taste llke chocolate, they had a taste of molasses and an after taste of black licorice. There are so many great bars on the market now, don't try these. I purchased a box and, while Bodybuilding.com will return my money if I ship them back, it would cost more to ship them back than they cost originally. My advice, try before you buy or just move on to a better bar.

MarcusKG's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Tastes good to me! Nutritional values are there, could use more fiber but overall good. Lotta vitamins added also. Nice price too!!

meighkennedy's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

The Pure Protein bars are so good! Not too chewy or pasty, full of flavour.. and they taste what they say they taste like! 12/10 would purchase again!

Emily1414's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

They are an okay bar, not super good but not awful either. Personally I wouldn't repurchase, they have to many random ingredients and not that high nutritional value. I would rather have a quest bar that at least tastes really good and has lots of fiber to.

3VFit's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hey all, What I've got here is the small bar, 200 calories, 20g protein, chocolate peanut butter bar by Pure Protein. They were on sale at Wal*Mart, and on a budget - I have to say these bars are all right. 2g of sugar, 6g sugar alcohols (which don't bother my stomach), and I have something I can throw in my bag, take on a plane, and chow down on anytime anywhere, affordably. Nuff said. -3VFit

Eddiewuncler's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

The flavor is really smooth but some bites are a little chalky, it tastes like a candy bar but as long as the wrapping stay true this is my breakfast

alperdrn's Rating
Peanut Butter Caramel Surprise

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

Osmith4488's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I tried every flavor of Pure Protein bars. I've liked most. My favorite used to be the chewy chocolate chip.It was more like eating a candy bar. Then they created a new flavor. Chocolate Salted Caramel to me,is the best tasting protein bar I have ever eaten. Now when I order from Body Building.com,I only order Chocolate Salted Caramel purchasing ten boxes at a time. You've got to try them!

BooGirl70's Rating

I love most of the chocolate ones but am curious as to if anyone else is concerned about the Palm Oil content?

cerebralmethod's Rating
Blueberry

The blueberry flavouring is quite good, but the sweetness level is very high and the taste of artificial sweetener is quite noticeable. The texture is pleasant - soft and moist. I will not buy blueberry again, but I may try the other flavours.

TrainNorth's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

Chocolate deluxe is really chalky. It tastes like concentrated protein powder so I don't like it. My favorite flavour is chocolate chip. It's awesome with my coffee. A great protein bar for a great price.

mlgnoob12345's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was told to buy this by bodybuilder Rocksolid and he was right they are a great source of protein and they taste fantastic! only thing they taste a tad chalky but I don't usually eat protein bars.

ebrunworth's Rating

I really like these bars for days when I have macros for higher carbs. I love their texture; it reminds me of a 3 Muskateteers bar! Its as if I am eating a real candy bar which is a plus. I love the Chocolate Deluxe flavor. I'll admit that all of these bats have that faint artificial taste, but for some reason I LIKE it in this bar.... I dunno. Weird.

Grounderz's Rating

The majority of these bars are delicious and their label is great. Pure protein is awesome in general. Some of their flavors are uhm not so good but still love them.

Haruhi6's Rating

My 2 favorites are chewy chocolate chip and the peanut butter one but all are great. These are so good that I always feel like I'm cheating when I have one, they taste like candy bars to me :) These have the most protein for the least amount of calories, and hardly no sugar, that I personally have found so far and to me that is a big deal!!

Gigi999's Rating
Dark Chocolate Coconut

You cannot judge this bar from the wrapper, tastes better than you would expect it to. The macros for this bar are great and the ingredients are better than most similar protein bars. Very coconutty and fudgey. I purchased the chocolate deluxe as well, still have to try it. If you're a fan of crunchier bars, the soft baked bars are excellent.