Pure Protein Pure Protein Bars Reviews

Right Combination Of High Protein And Great Taste!

Good
7.7
S'mores
Smores

ebrunworth's Rating

I really like these bars for days when I have macros for higher carbs. I love their texture; it reminds me of a 3 Muskateteers bar! Its as if I am eating a real candy bar which is a plus. I love the Chocolate Deluxe flavor. I'll admit that all of these bats have that faint artificial taste, but for some reason I LIKE it in this bar.... I dunno. Weird.

Grounderz's Rating

The majority of these bars are delicious and their label is great. Pure protein is awesome in general. Some of their flavors are uhm not so good but still love them.

Haruhi6's Rating

My 2 favorites are chewy chocolate chip and the peanut butter one but all are great. These are so good that I always feel like I'm cheating when I have one, they taste like candy bars to me :) These have the most protein for the least amount of calories, and hardly no sugar, that I personally have found so far and to me that is a big deal!!

Gigi999's Rating
Dark Chocolate Coconut

You cannot judge this bar from the wrapper, tastes better than you would expect it to. The macros for this bar are great and the ingredients are better than most similar protein bars. Very coconutty and fudgey. I purchased the chocolate deluxe as well, still have to try it. If you're a fan of crunchier bars, the soft baked bars are excellent.

brodheadd's Rating

I have tried MANY bars. I find that the overall taste and consistency of Pure Protein bars is very good. They leave no after taste and are easy to digest. They make a perfect low carb-high protein snack.

WVUFAN1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good nutritional ratio. Tastes like a protein bar but not bad for the price!

habanos's Rating

These are ok if you don't have a good powder around and have no other options. The chocolate peanut butter is one of the better choices. Strawberry is rough tasting and chocolate chip can get old fast but what do you expect for $1.25?

Jadedmuse's Rating

I haven't tried all the protein bars out there (yet), but I definitely won't be buying THIS product again. I was pulled in by the vitamin/mineral profile and the fact that it has same number of calories and protein content as Quest - yet comes in at a better price point. Feeling cheap and dirty now, knowing I was willing to overlook the lengthy ingredient panel in the name of experimentation (and possibly great taste, which it definitely does NOT have). Chalky texture and synthetic flavor, not to mention chemical aftertaste. I wasn't looking for a candy bar so I'm not whining or comparing - but it just.....felt, and tasted, like I was eating something unnatural, something definitely produced in a lab. Disappointed.

Jadedspell's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Got a variety pack of 18 bars chocolate peanut butter, chocolate deluxe and chewy chocolate chip. Have to say for the price (18.99) I can't complain. Decent macros (4.5-6 F, 20-21 P, 16-18 C) for just about 200 cals.

TheAn5wer's Rating

Great tasting snack if you are ever in a rush. Better than most bars in my opinion! At least in terms of taste and health facts. The Chocolate Deluxe is great if you are craving chocolate and still want to eat relatively healthy! Definitely recommend but manage your intake of these tasty bars!

Stett's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This is my go to when in a pinch. High protein 31g per bar and great taste with only 3g of sugar, you cant beat it. Big bonus my local GNC has had them on sale for the past week. Would recommend

Alcaldemaister's Rating

Ok, so I was asked to review the chocolate peanut butter bars, BUT I love all this flavors so much than I'm rating them all. I always buy all the flavors mentioned above either from bodybuilding,com or Ralph's or your local supermarket Pure Protein it's by far the best brand in protein bars, the always have the lowest grams of fatm between 4-6, depends on the size, large could be 6 to 10g of fat, nether the less, that's terrific, cause the small ones have around 18g of carbs, of those 2 or 4 are sugars, and 20g of protein, the big bars have 28g of carbs, only 5 sugars, and 31 to 32g of protein, YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT RATIO, anywhere, and the flavor... amazing

RedTail88's Rating

Overall, I absolutely love this brand of protein bars! The ratio of calories to protein is great, plus lower carbs. I only recommend this brand and Quest to my friends if they ask :)

SammanthaPaige's Rating

For the price you pay, these bars are one of the best choices out there for packing in protein without sacrificing major calories. The only issues I have with them is that they occasionally bloat me a little bit (however, nothing major) and the Chocolate Deluxe flavour is definitely not the greatest. I would recommend these, but be aware of the ingredient list (if you're a health junkie like me) before you purchase. There are many things in them I cannot pronounce! These definitely taste better baked at 350F for about 5 minutes in the oven. The Chewy Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Peanut Butter flavours are quite tasty and the price is always a plus! Would recommend, but again, check the ingredient list before purchasing.

jbongersjr's Rating
Chewy Chocolate Chip

I have been doing some reading and there is a noted caution that I've seen regarding "Soy". I noticed that on this particular bar the main source of protein is Soy, does anyone know if this is a relevant amount? I did not get a definitive threshold as to where it begins to hinder you so I was hoping someone on here would have some information. Any thoughts?

gerld's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Ive been eating these bars for the last 2 months and they are one of the best tasting at a decent price and low amount of calories while still having a good protein content. The chocolate deluxe is all I have tried but no need to change when I like this kind. Overall I'm very happy with these bars and they will stay on my grocery list for a long time.

DanaXoXo's Rating
Chocolate Deluxe

Great protein bar! I have been eating them for over a year now. Only down side is the high percentage of saturated fats. The price is great though, I buy them at Target for 12$ for a box of 12, most days they are on sale for 10$!

alphaarab2's Rating

great taste and amount of protein and calories. great to end hunger or get extra calories in

markisraw's Rating
Chocolate Salted Caramel

I love these protein bars, they are cheap, taste pretty good, and have 20g of protein. They usually have around 190-200 calories, 5g of fat, and a few carbs. My favorites are the salted carmel, peanut butter carmel, blueberry, and chocolate deluxe. It has a protein bar taste, but it is much better than most bars.

patenaudebrian9's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Good protein bar. Tastes great, feels good in your mouth and easy to eat. Leaves you satisfied but not full. I recommend it