Promax Promax Bars Reviews

7.1

bking315's Rating

Good for a protein bar.

Mochamiles's Rating

My favorite protein bar! Delicious, soft and chewy. Pretty good nutritional stats.

flipskills25's Rating

flipskills25 did not leave a written review for this product.

vlopez's Rating

My overall favorite protein bar. Have been using these for the past year exclusively. Great ingredient profile. Great taste (Lemon Bar and Nutty Butter are my favs). 20g of protein. This is my go-to mid morning snack and also satisfies my sweet-tooth cravings.

arencz4's Rating
Lemon Bar

Great tasting! Loved the lemon flavor

kmartell84's Rating
Double Fudge Brownie

kmartell84 did not leave a written review for this product.

jwill44240's Rating

Promax bars are some of the best tasting bars on the market. I picked these up because I was looking for a protein bar that contained at least 20g of protein, and were relatively affordable. Promax bars fit all the criteria, and are one of my favorite protein bar to date. The flavor is outstanding, I have tried the lemon, chocolate Peanut crunch, and Nutter Butter crisp all of them taste great. They contain a suitable amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals, and potassium but contain a lot of sugar in some of them anywhere from 20 to 30 grams depending on what flavor you get. It makes them a good choice for a good pre-workout or mid day snack, breakfast supplement bar as you will burn thru the sugar content during your workouts. The value of these bars is very good as well as compared to others. Promax bars are a cheap, effective, great tasting and convenient way to get a little extra protein in your diet throughout the day, and a good pre-workout snack choice with the carbs and protein they provide. They are good for anyone on a bulk, meal replacement, or if you want one of the best tasting bars on the market. I would definitely recommend these.

tazmanpa's Rating
Nutty Butter Crisp

These are some nice big bars with an excellent taste and a good macro profile! I highly recommend these just on taste alone.

aeng07's Rating

aeng07 did not leave a written review for this product.

nhonegger's Rating

I enjoy these bars but for some reason the mint flavor seems to melt quicker than the other products. Still great workout fuel but keep it in a cold environment.

asafkatan's Rating

good taste!

matto082's Rating

Not a bad meal replacement option if you are out and about. Not as high in protein or low in carbohydrate as I would like, as compared to some bars here in Australia, but it definitely hits the mark for taste and price!

Carlito2388's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Crunch

Carlito2388 did not leave a written review for this product.

joggingjamie86's Rating
Double Fudge Brownie

I love these protein bars! The taste and texture is perfect. I use them as meal replacements for work during my busy schedule. I highly recommend.

GirthyRooster's Rating

Tastes great, even better when combine with a protien shake. Gives you a supper does of protien and puts somthng solid on your stomach.

ahmad1979's Rating

dmachabie's Rating
9.5/10
Cookies 'N Cream
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

dmachabie did not leave a written review for this product.

chronolegacy's Rating

chronolegacy did not leave a written review for this product.

mooloogamer's Rating
Double Fudge Brownie

Great Taste nice an chocolaty and fills the gap between meals really well

TastyBrownie's Rating
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These bars for me are great before games and working out. I also like to emat them as a meal replacer. Peanut butter isnthe best.