Pro Supps MR. HYDE Reviews

Berry Blast
1-20 of 1,213 Reviews

crpav's Rating
Cherry Limeade

First off the seal is one of the strongest to open. I had to cut it open as peeling was not an option. Not a complaint but at least you know moisture and possible other issues won't be an issue so if the seal is broken you know it's questionable. I used 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water. Mixed very easily. The powder does "stain" a bit if gotten wet. I got some on my fingers and tried to lick off but just turned them red. Easily washed off though. The flavor is nice and smooth but personally I could use a bit more tartness and stronger flavor. I might use less than 8 ounces next time so maybe 6. I will say though it was a smooth flavor and no chemical taste or aftertaste. The effects were great. I had a nice strong energy that was not too strong which I was fearing on what I heard about Mr. Hyde. Workout was great so works well. I will say the "crash" is being felt now. I took at 4:30 and lifted at a little after 5 until 6:15. Came into work at 7:30 and near 8 started feeling the crash. Not terrible but a tingly almost cold feeling. That has subsided and now just have a slight headache but truthfully that is not from the product since I have had that a few days lately due to allergies and getting over a cold and sinus stuff. I say overall the product is great for a non DMAA or DMHA pre. Heavy on stims but at 1 scoop I didn't feel cracked out. Flavor is enjoyable but for me more sour and tartness would make it even better. 9/10 Mixability - 9.5/10 Taste - 8.5-9/10 Effects - 9/10 Overall 9/10

Eeffoc1's Rating
Orange Burst

Eeffoc1 did not leave a written review for this product.

mrbrianstyles's Rating
Watermelon

Although Hyde's pre-workout didn't make it into my personal supplement arsenal I will tell you that after using this for quite some time you will notice a HUGE spike in your endurance when weightlifting. However, it sometimes did give me a headache. This is really the only reason it didn't beat out one of my other preferred pre-workout choices but I will say this: expect to pump some iron while you're on this.

ethanyi83's Rating
Green Apple

So far so good. Good pre workout for the gym. The taste is horrible at first but i notice if you shake it really good for 30 seconds and wait a couple of minutes you can taste the flavor and it not that bad. Good stuff.

nate4412's Rating

Great product for anyone looking to get an extra pump in a workout. I have used it for 3 years and have made some serious gains with this product. Make sure you consume plenty of carbs before taking this or you will get an upset stomach. I usually have a cliff granola bar and maybe some peanut butter before I take it and I never get an upset stomach when I do.

leattmj's Rating
Watermelon

leattmj did not leave a written review for this product.

rubene123's Rating
Orange Burst

rubene123 did not leave a written review for this product.

shadowdriver's Rating
Berry Blast

Took a scoop and a half and the only side effects I got was upset stomach.

sbceagle65's Rating
Cherry Bomb

This is one of the best pre-workouts I have tried! great pumps and good focus for me but I do wish there was more beta in it. I also have the curse which is predominantly beta and that's also very good.

gaverich's Rating

I love this stuff. This stuff is amazing for morning workouts gives you intense pump and motivation.

iedeater's Rating
Cherry Bomb

Short Review: Very intense,good product, would recommend. The warning label are accurate unlike most pre work out products. DO NOT exceed one scoop. Also it doesn't taste like you licked a dogs anus. If you like stimulants you will enjoy this product. Long Review: Do you believe in God? Well if you have doubts take one scoop of this product with 8oz of water then wait twenty minutes at that time the heavens will open and you will see the face of God, God will then bless you to lift weights. You will lift weights so hard and fast that flames may or may not shoot out your anus! Seriously though don't trust your ******** after taking this, I'm not saying that as a bad thing either its so good even your colon gets pumped up. This is hands down the best pre work out I have ever tried I can take a nap while having monster on an I.V. drip. I dunno what's in this stuff but it's more intense then that one time I took 90mg of adderall because a friend dared me I wouldn't. Better than Tased 3 Cellucor C4 GNC Ravage N.o. Explode Cursed N.O. Shotgun

Eryyyk's Rating
Blue Razz

The kick comes in around 20 minutes after consumption and I noticed real performance improvements. The flavours are good but VERY strong.

• wdrd
wdrd's Rating

wdrd did not leave a written review for this product.

dustinmoorman's Rating
Green Apple

Wow. As a person who is not sensitive at all to caffeine, this stuff is Highly Effective. Went on the Mr. Hyde Challenge (get a free week's supply of Mr. Hyde) and was very impressed. Wipes the floor with Animal Fury preworkout, and is a couple of notches better than C4 50x. The only pre-workout I'm thinking will give Mr. Hyde a run for the money is C4 Ultimate, which I have yet to try. I think I'm going to end up settling on either Mr. Hyde or C4 Ultimate, but have to say I was super impressed with this product when I tried it for a week, and will Certainly be ordering it again and comparing it with C4 Ultimate. Great product.

devboi98's Rating

Its alright. I weigh 140 pounds I don't feel really anything I wait 20 min but idk it doesn't effect me that much and frut punch is awful absolutely the grosses thing iv ever tasted, orange burst is pretty good tho but over all it's alrIght I don't consider it amazing but everyone's body is different.

Marjosh1's Rating
Cherry Bomb

Marjosh1 did not leave a written review for this product.

wwkubie's Rating
Orange Burst

okay so today was the first day, and i should wait to leave a review; however this stuff is awesome! so much focus and energy. ive expiramented with a few pre's like c4, rsp, tru grit and so far the first impression is the best of any. took about 20-25 min to kick in but once it did i felt like i had energy for days. no tingle ( which is unfortunate because i like that) but still cant get over the amount of energy i had! a little hard on the stomach but nothing that you wont adjust to. witb other pre's whe. adjusting ive felt like ive had to run to the restroom several time at the gym. even though this was a little rough on my stomach i did not give me that feeling of needing to hit to mens room. A++++ pre workout highly recommend.

Shanelleds's Rating
Green Apple

This pre workout works great!

sj93boy's Rating

This is definitely one of the strongest pre-workouts I've ever tried. It will definitely get you pumped and wired up! But I must admit it is a bit too crazy, so I don't recommend using it daily; two or three times a week is more than enough when taking this product! I would recommend this product only if you're serious of lifting heavy weight (bodybuilding or powerlifting). I won't recommend this product if you haven't built a tolerance to high caffeine preworkouts. So if you do more mild and moderate exercise and rely on preworkouts like C4 or Amino Energy, for example, I wouldn't recommend it. One thing I do recommend when taking this product is too keep yourself hydrated with water otherwise you're going to have a big crash! Mr. Hyde definitely starts to kick in within 5-10 minutes after consuming it! So if you're one of those individuals who like to take their preworkout before heading to the gym, I would definitely suggest to wait and take it once arrived at the gym! This is one of those preworkouts that I cycle off for a good while, and eventually come back to. It's just something about it that I really like. Their flavors have a "jolly rancher" kind of taste to it. My go to flavor is always green apple.

jaredbibeault's Rating

Hyde is my favorite pre workout. excellent energy!! no crash!! will all ways get you going!! I always take other pre workouts and always end up going back to the HYDE!!!

1-20 of 1,213 Reviews