Pro Supps MR. HYDE Reviews

Berry Blast
1-20 of 1,201 Reviews

dustinmoorman's Rating
Green Apple

Wow. As a person who is not sensitive at all to caffeine, this stuff is Highly Effective. Went on the Mr. Hyde Challenge (get a free week's supply of Mr. Hyde) and was very impressed. Wipes the floor with Animal Fury preworkout, and is a couple of notches better than C4 50x. The only pre-workout I'm thinking will give Mr. Hyde a run for the money is C4 Ultimate, which I have yet to try. I think I'm going to end up settling on either Mr. Hyde or C4 Ultimate, but have to say I was super impressed with this product when I tried it for a week, and will Certainly be ordering it again and comparing it with C4 Ultimate. Great product.

devboi98's Rating

Its alright. I weigh 140 pounds I don't feel really anything I wait 20 min but idk it doesn't effect me that much and frut punch is awful absolutely the grosses thing iv ever tasted, orange burst is pretty good tho but over all it's alrIght I don't consider it amazing but everyone's body is different.

Marjosh1's Rating
Cherry Bomb

Marjosh1 did not leave a written review for this product.

wwkubie's Rating
Orange Burst

okay so today was the first day, and i should wait to leave a review; however this stuff is awesome! so much focus and energy. ive expiramented with a few pre's like c4, rsp, tru grit and so far the first impression is the best of any. took about 20-25 min to kick in but once it did i felt like i had energy for days. no tingle ( which is unfortunate because i like that) but still cant get over the amount of energy i had! a little hard on the stomach but nothing that you wont adjust to. witb other pre's whe. adjusting ive felt like ive had to run to the restroom several time at the gym. even though this was a little rough on my stomach i did not give me that feeling of needing to hit to mens room. A++++ pre workout highly recommend.

Shanelleds's Rating
Green Apple

This pre workout works great!

sj93boy's Rating

This is definitely one of the strongest pre-workouts I've ever tried. It will definitely get you pumped and wired up! But I must admit it is a bit too crazy, so I don't recommend using it daily; two or three times a week is more than enough when taking this product! I would recommend this product only if you're serious of lifting heavy weight (bodybuilding or powerlifting). I won't recommend this product if you haven't built a tolerance to high caffeine preworkouts. So if you do more mild and moderate exercise and rely on preworkouts like C4 or Amino Energy, for example, I wouldn't recommend it. One thing I do recommend when taking this product is too keep yourself hydrated with water otherwise you're going to have a big crash! Mr. Hyde definitely starts to kick in within 5-10 minutes after consuming it! So if you're one of those individuals who like to take their preworkout before heading to the gym, I would definitely suggest to wait and take it once arrived at the gym! This is one of those preworkouts that I cycle off for a good while, and eventually come back to. It's just something about it that I really like. Their flavors have a "jolly rancher" kind of taste to it. My go to flavor is always green apple.

jaredbibeault's Rating

Hyde is my favorite pre workout. excellent energy!! no crash!! will all ways get you going!! I always take other pre workouts and always end up going back to the HYDE!!!

lovri1jw's Rating
Blue Razz

Great flavors and intense energy! Definitely start with a half scoop!

Baanaaner's Rating
Watermelon

I tried a sample (Orange flavor) and it worked great and was delicious!!! I was taking bpi 1mr at the time. Then I ordered Mr hydes watermelon flavor and was not as great as I recalled.

riveragirl15's Rating

I seriously love Hyde. Great energy boost, without the jitters. But for the love of god buy anything but fruit punch. I've taken vodka shots that went down smoother than that.

Bsquared757's Rating

I started using this after switching from C4. Diffidently worth the money. Great taste and awesome focus during my workout.

zbayer90's Rating
Cherry Bomb

I purchased Mr. Hyde after using C4 50x for a few months, as I noticed my tolerance was really beginning to add up and the product simply was not performing anymore. After reading a bunch of reviews, I was between this and pre-jym. Thankfully, my buddy ordered pre-jym and showed me the massive serving size which helped eliminate that from my options. I have been beyond pleased with how this preworkout helps me perform. It has a great energy boost which you can feel 10-15 minutes after consumption, which is one of the big things I look for considering I sit at a desk all day. My stomach is still getting used to it, so I get small "uneasy" (nauseous sounds too negative, and that's not the feeling) sensations during HIIT workouts where I need to just take a minute or two break to compose myself. Then, it's right back into my workouts thanks to the sustained energy. As far as lifting, my pumps have felt really good since I have used this. I typically lift 2-3 times a week, and do HIIT 3-4 times per week. I was able to hit my PR on bench while using this product, so I think that aspect exceeded expectations. Lastly, as far as flavor, Cherry Bomb tastes like a cherry lemonade and is absolutely delicious. Not too sweet, I take it with around 6-8oz of water, and it tastes perfect. I highly recommend this product and look forward to stacking it with Dr. Jekyll.

kingjordan3's Rating
Cherry Bomb

This pre workout was one of the best i've bought in along time. I will for surely be ordering this again!

JoshGoins's Rating
Cotton Candy

Intense energy in a three caffeine blend with no crash! Perfect for any hardcore trainer.

caleballen9's Rating
Blue Razz

This preworkout makes me feel like I could birth a humpback whale while curling the Eiffel Tower and curing cancer. If you want a preworkout that will make 90% of your body go completely numb and literally melt your face off, get Mr. Hyde. The first time I took this preworkout, I climbed Mt. Everest naked, broke 10 world records, won the Super Bowl, and made love to the woman of my dreams. If RedBull gives you wings, Mr. Hyde gives you the ability to break the speed of light and solve the mysteries of the universe and get a PR.

kleinhansrj's Rating
Cherry Bomb

This $&!% was nuts. I am a regular preworkout user and could barely handle a small serving. Definitely will get you amped up and ready to go. A little too intense for me, however. DO NOT take if you have a heart condition

shawnyoder01's Rating

Took 1/2 scoop and didn't feel anything. Next workout took full scoop and didn't feel anything. Actually felt weaker on some of my heavier lifts. I'm betting this product is like 90%filler 10% sugar. Don't waste your money.

craigbeirdneau's Rating
Cherry Bomb

Switching up from C4 to this was great. Hyde delivers a great initial punch to start your workout, and kept me focused until the end. I would definitely recommend it. Cherry is decent, I have tried Green Apple and would give it a higher score. But worth the money for sure!

sab73253's Rating
Watermelon

Very good for focus and endurance. I go to the gym before work and I can still tell the difference in my focus at work on the days I don't use a pre-workout. It does make the skin tingle a little bit. That is the only drawback. The cherry flavor was amazing. The watermelon was terrible.

akihisa22's Rating
Orange Burst

Best pre-workout supplement I’ve ever taken. The taste is not so sweet but does taste good. When I take this with plenty of water (20-25 oz), the pump lasts much longer. One thing I want to tell you is taking 1 scoop may quicken your heartbeat too much, especially for who doesn’t have tolerance to caffeine, so just take a half scoop. Although I also take only a half scoop, it does really work. I will definitely buy this product again.

1-20 of 1,201 Reviews