Pro Supps KARBOLIC Reviews

Power Punch
9.6
Punch

Paolagarcia4's Rating

cleanest purest Carbs you can intake right after workout when you are trying to muscle gain no extra fat cal. or sugars!

Cprofancik's Rating

This is an amazing carb supplement and taste amazing. I take it before and after my workout. It helps both give you the energy for your workout and recover from it. Chocolate is my favorite.

March4496's Rating

Stack this with the TCF Iso for my post workout drink, can really notice the lean muscle mass gains. This product def helps with recovery after a kick a$$ workout!

brizzlow's Rating

Best tasting carb powder. Orange Burst is amazing when mixed with vanilla protein powder, tastes like dessert. Effective product & easy to use as meal replacement if needed. Don't be afraid of this carb product ladies! I have tried every flavor but chocolate so far, and I favor Orange Burst the most.

lukkov's Rating

You know the importance of restoring glycogen and sparking glycogen synthesis post workout, so why not speed up the process? This product has the power to do so. Karbolic is an awesome carb source that I use intra and post training to help me get through long and intense training sessions as well as prepare me for the next! I mix orange burst with a Casein hydrolysate and ProSupps Leucine Matrix intra workout and ProSupps TCF isolate post. Just check the label on these guys. SOLID PRODUCTs! Fuel yourself properly and get the results you want.

mradke's Rating

Ok I have to admit, as a woman I was super scared to try Karbolic because I was afraid carbs would make me gain weight. WRONG! This product helped my workouts so much. I had way more strength and it also helped with my recovery. After seeing my results my figure coach (who writes a very strict meal plan for me) encourage me to continue using it both pre and post workout. I feel this product has helped me add muscle this off season!!

Sibierious's Rating

Sibierious did not leave a written review for this product.

tonylococo's Rating

All flavors taste great. If you are trying to bulk up or put on lean mass then this is the go to carb product! Amazing mix ability too

zcastro2's Rating
Unflavored

zcastro2 did not leave a written review for this product.

goaliemax's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

First of all this flavor is amazing. I take it pre workout for added muscle fuel while working out. It bypasses the stomach and goes straight to the muscle. Also take it post workout for recovery. An amazing and versatile supplement.

sandoval56's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

sandoval56 did not leave a written review for this product.

ta725081's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

Karbolic is my new post workout treat. I drink this mixed with my protein shake immediately after my workout. Taste amazing when mixed with chocalate TCF isolate protein. Definitely helps me with recovery and giving my muscles fuel to grow.

Cheguevara327's Rating

Great pre-workout supplement when taken with I-load! Great pump, along with a focus never seen before! Only for serious lifters!

andreas81's Rating

Stay away from this, zero energy, full fat!

SMkoking's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

Karbolic is now a staple in my everyday routine. I take 1/2 scoop pre-workout and 1/2 scoop post-workout and have loved the results! You get a much more "swole" feeling during workouts and even the rest of the day you feel the same type of pump. The Strawberry Popsicle flavor is awesome. Tastes identical to grape big league chew believe it or not. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to gain size and feel more "swole". A+

nantico88's Rating

You want the biggest pumps of your life in the gym? Yea! This will do it. The carb source is so fast I literally feel my muscles filling up. I like to take half a serving pre workout, sip on another half during, and do one full serving in my post workout shake. You'll notice it the first time you add this in. Almost to the point where you cant workout without it. Seriously love this stuff!

AlexisBeltran's Rating

Love the new unflavored version! Waaaaaaaaaaay better than the original unflavored.

priprunella's Rating

priprunella did not leave a written review for this product.

Bhuttman's Rating

Bhuttman did not leave a written review for this product.

rimroc2's Rating
Chocolate

Unflavored Karbolic provides you all the benefits and mixes great with everything. I mix with Mr. HYDE as my pre-workout and TC-F Chocolate post workout.