Pro Supps KARBOLIC Reviews

Power Punch
9.7

Adriana_fit's Rating
Chocolate

This product is a MUST for those trying to blast through a strength and growth plateau! I take 1 full scoop immediately post to quickly restore glycogen levels and in the offseason I take an addition 1/2 scoop intra workout which I've seen to really improve my stamina and strength. Definitely a must for hard gainers!

acabanlig's Rating
Unflavored

I can't stress enough how important Carbohydrate is. Low or High Carbs, this bad boy gets the job done! Low Carb Days: .5 serving before with Mr. Hyde or .5 serving during with PS AminoLinx and other .5 for post with PS Whey High Carb Days: 1 serving for post with PS Whey this helps get my insulin level up and refuels my body ASAP!

BrianCastillo's Rating
Unflavored

Love adding this to my water during my workout for those intense days. Helps keep me fed do I can push harder for longer. Recommend for anyone trying to get past a plateau.

KLopez13's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

A delicious and clean product to help increase carb intake!

mradke's Rating
Chocolate

Ok I have to admit, as a woman I was super scared to try Karbolic because I was afraid carbs would make me gain weight. WRONG! This product helped my workouts so much. I had way more strength and it also helped with my recovery. After seeing my results my figure coach (who writes a very strict meal plan for me) encourage me to continue using it both pre and post workout. I feel this product has helped me add muscle this off season!!

Limbaluva's Rating

I am a woman and I take karbolic before or during my workouts it gives me the right carbs I need to power through my workout and get the gains I work so hard for I prefer unflavod so I can mix it with my amniolinx

CodyLawyer's Rating

My favorite Karbolic flavor is the strawberry popsicle. I liketo mix it with ProSupps Amino Linx and drink during my workouts. I notice a huge difference in my muscle fatigue and pumps!

raysedillo's Rating

Karbolic's multi-stage carb release blend, gives me the energy and endurance I need for my grueling workouts. It keeps my muscles full, a must have for a physique competitor. The strawberry popsicel flavor makes awesome smoothies too!

TheJNL's Rating

Great way to improve Endurance... Super-Premium Muscle Fuel!

machowskia8148's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

the strawberry flavor is great! love this as a during workout carb drink, does not upset my stomach and fuel my workouts, I also like it has added electrolytes to stay hydrated!!

andrewandily's Rating
Orange Burst
Strawberry Popsicle

I got to sample a tub of these two flavors for a show and loved the taste and mix-ability. Sits well in my GI (given gastritis issues and IBS) without any discomfort. The only downside is that it is so expensive. I would never buy it since I'm on a college budget. But if you have the money, then buy it...now.

Paolagarcia4's Rating

cleanest purest Carbs you can intake right after workout when you are trying to muscle gain no extra fat cal. or sugars!

Cprofancik's Rating

This is an amazing carb supplement and taste amazing. I take it before and after my workout. It helps both give you the energy for your workout and recover from it. Chocolate is my favorite.

March4496's Rating

Stack this with the TCF Iso for my post workout drink, can really notice the lean muscle mass gains. This product def helps with recovery after a kick a$$ workout!

brizzlow's Rating

Best tasting carb powder. Orange Burst is amazing when mixed with vanilla protein powder, tastes like dessert. Effective product & easy to use as meal replacement if needed. Don't be afraid of this carb product ladies! I have tried every flavor but chocolate so far, and I favor Orange Burst the most.

lukkov's Rating

You know the importance of restoring glycogen and sparking glycogen synthesis post workout, so why not speed up the process? This product has the power to do so. Karbolic is an awesome carb source that I use intra and post training to help me get through long and intense training sessions as well as prepare me for the next! I mix orange burst with a Casein hydrolysate and ProSupps Leucine Matrix intra workout and ProSupps TCF isolate post. Just check the label on these guys. SOLID PRODUCTs! Fuel yourself properly and get the results you want.

Sibierious's Rating

Sibierious did not leave a written review for this product.

tonylococo's Rating

All flavors taste great. If you are trying to bulk up or put on lean mass then this is the go to carb product! Amazing mix ability too

zcastro2's Rating
Unflavored

zcastro2 did not leave a written review for this product.

goaliemax's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

First of all this flavor is amazing. I take it pre workout for added muscle fuel while working out. It bypasses the stomach and goes straight to the muscle. Also take it post workout for recovery. An amazing and versatile supplement.