Pro Supps KARBOLIC Reviews

9.8
9.7

staciiilynn's Rating
Power Punch

My favorite new post workout drink, tried it out from a friend once and now I'm hooked. I cant leave the gym without finishing one of these shakes first, just doesn't feel right, maybe my muscles can tell too! The power punch flavor is amazing as well, much better than expected. highly reccomend this product.

KellyWilliams89's Rating

This is beyond my favorit post workout lowcarb drink. It helps me recover quickly and gives me th extra boost I need for the day without the lag you can feel after certain supplements. It is absolutely phenomenal and I would highly reccomend it for anyone. Not to mention, the strawberry Popsicle is amazing!

wallace11's Rating

Karbolic is my favorite carb supplement to take post workout. It tastes great and helps load glycogen Into my muscles after a workout.

smellyclowns's Rating

smellyclowns did not leave a written review for this product.

Brandonsydnor's Rating
Orange Burst

I would recommend this product to everyone as a great carb intake drink. Taking it before your workout really helps with energy and helps you get though the workout without that pre-workout effect. The only thing I hate is the lingering aftertaste of artificial sweetener.

honowrestler243's Rating
Chocolate

Recently used this product and It worked well for me. I used this product to gain more energy throughout the day and also for my workouts. I found that increasing my carbs made for better workouts and better pumps in the gym too.

Cbarclay17's Rating
Power Punch

This is the 5th carb supplement I have taken and it is defiantly my favorite. The powder broke down easily with no clumps and the punch taste was refreshing. Stacked 1/2 a serving with Mr. Hyde for a pre-workout drink and I had great skin tight pumps. Must have supp for quick go to carbs during and after lifting. Gave it an 9 because pricing per serving is a little high compared to others but you are paying for a quality product.

crossdemo's Rating
Unflavored

crossdemo did not leave a written review for this product.

abelverdi's Rating

RyanBakken83's Rating
Orange Burst

This product is super helpful as a intra/post workout supplement. I would recommend anyone I meet to take this.

Cm83Az's Rating

By far my favorite carb drink. Taste great and helps me get that tough workout done for the day. So if you don't have the time to eat some carbs, this will be a good replacement.

cory2731's Rating
Orange Burst

KARBOLIC has quickly become my favorite carb loading product. i like to take KARBOLIC prior to training so that the high quality fuel and nutrients it provides my muscles are readily available when needed. the increase in muscle volume, energy and pumps are unmistakeable when KARBOLIC is properly used. the product mixes easily and completely and the Orange Burst flavor is delicious and refreshing. KARBOLIC is at the top of my list and will remain there without a doubt.

therealbuckeye's Rating

I have supplemented with several carb sources such as waxy maize and dextrose. But Karbolic by Pro Supps blows them out of the water! I take a 1/2 scoop before workout stacked with iLoad and 1 scoop immediately post workout. The pumps are absolutely UNREAL and I have seen a significant increase in recovery time. Definitely recommend this supplement if you are trying to bulk/gain weight.

desean24's Rating

I take this during and after my workouts with protein. Helps me to ago lean muscle and add some clean carbs without eating dirty. This is a great product to help with muscle energy as well as weight management. I have tried the power punch and the unflavored. Both are excellent. I tend to go with the unflavored now because it can be added to anything!

Ivettecolin's Rating
Strawberry Popsicle

i love this stuff! I usually take half a scoop(with amino linx) intra workout and half a scoop post workout (with tcf isolate) to restore my glycogen levels. It helps me get through my toughest workouts! It also tastes amazing.

LanceVike's Rating
Power Punch

This product is perfect if your going to use it around or during your training. Depending on your macros and goals this product is a must during or around your training. No question. I use the full serving in the middle of my training. It sits well in my stomach and helps with my recovery. It feels up into my muscles and I get a better pump. I feel personally that by taking Carbs during your training is great for building muscle. Ill take a half a serving with my pre-workout sometimes also. If your in a hurry also and you need a quick carb source, this is it! Shake this up with your protein and boom! your ready to go. There is a variety of flavors which is great. If you have the carbs I highly recommend this product.

CandaceHarrison's Rating

My post workout-go-to-drink!! helps with muscle soreness and it also helps repair and build!!

Adriana_fit's Rating
Chocolate

This product is a MUST for those trying to blast through a strength and growth plateau! I take 1 full scoop immediately post to quickly restore glycogen levels and in the offseason I take an addition 1/2 scoop intra workout which I've seen to really improve my stamina and strength. Definitely a must for hard gainers!

acabanlig's Rating
Unflavored

I can't stress enough how important Carbohydrate is. Low or High Carbs, this bad boy gets the job done! Low Carb Days: .5 serving before with Mr. Hyde or .5 serving during with PS AminoLinx and other .5 for post with PS Whey High Carb Days: 1 serving for post with PS Whey this helps get my insulin level up and refuels my body ASAP!

BrianCastillo's Rating
Unflavored

Love adding this to my water during my workout for those intense days. Helps keep me fed do I can push harder for longer. Recommend for anyone trying to get past a plateau.