Pro Supps KARBOLIC Reviews

9.8
Blue Razz

Jamiefreier's Rating

I'm 45, Karbolic + iLoad has been the best combo for me by far. Jumped back up 60 pounds in squat workout weight in one session with minimal soreness the next day. I do use other supps but the difference from adding these two has amazed me.

dromerno's Rating
Blue Razz

This is one of the best Carbs in the market as it has a great taste and fair results. Although my six packs almost disappear with it but i'll still recommend it to people who want to gain muscles. It is better to use this product for gainig muscles only after that go for shredding your muscle with zero carbs diet.

DarKiyoko's Rating

DarKiyoko did not leave a written review for this product.

Kadoobiedo's Rating
Unflavored

Karbolic was recommended to me by a friend, and it has become a staple in my supplements. I workout almost immediately after waking up, so this easy-to-consume load of carbs helps immensely. When combined with I-Load the energy and pump are definitely noticeable. At first I really didn't like the unflavored flavor, kinda has a cake batter thing going on. It is slowly growing on me though, however I will probably try an actual flavor when I reorder.

basedjonas's Rating

Mixes well with any pre-workout, great taste, even better pump.

staciiilynn's Rating

My favorite new post workout drink, tried it out from a friend once and now I'm hooked. I cant leave the gym without finishing one of these shakes first, just doesn't feel right, maybe my muscles can tell too! The power punch flavor is amazing as well, much better than expected. highly reccomend this product.

KellyWilliams89's Rating

This is beyond my favorit post workout lowcarb drink. It helps me recover quickly and gives me th extra boost I need for the day without the lag you can feel after certain supplements. It is absolutely phenomenal and I would highly reccomend it for anyone. Not to mention, the strawberry Popsicle is amazing!

wallace11's Rating

Karbolic is my favorite carb supplement to take post workout. It tastes great and helps load glycogen Into my muscles after a workout.

smellyclowns's Rating

smellyclowns did not leave a written review for this product.

Brandonsydnor's Rating
Orange Burst

I would recommend this product to everyone as a great carb intake drink. Taking it before your workout really helps with energy and helps you get though the workout without that pre-workout effect. The only thing I hate is the lingering aftertaste of artificial sweetener.

honowrestler243's Rating
Chocolate

Recently used this product and It worked well for me. I used this product to gain more energy throughout the day and also for my workouts. I found that increasing my carbs made for better workouts and better pumps in the gym too.

Cbarclay17's Rating

This is the 5th carb supplement I have taken and it is defiantly my favorite. The powder broke down easily with no clumps and the punch taste was refreshing. Stacked 1/2 a serving with Mr. Hyde for a pre-workout drink and I had great skin tight pumps. Must have supp for quick go to carbs during and after lifting. Gave it an 9 because pricing per serving is a little high compared to others but you are paying for a quality product.

crossdemo's Rating
Unflavored

crossdemo did not leave a written review for this product.

abelverdi's Rating

RyanBakken83's Rating
Orange Burst

This product is super helpful as a intra/post workout supplement. I would recommend anyone I meet to take this.

Cm83Az's Rating

By far my favorite carb drink. Taste great and helps me get that tough workout done for the day. So if you don't have the time to eat some carbs, this will be a good replacement.

cory2731's Rating
Orange Burst

KARBOLIC has quickly become my favorite carb loading product. i like to take KARBOLIC prior to training so that the high quality fuel and nutrients it provides my muscles are readily available when needed. the increase in muscle volume, energy and pumps are unmistakeable when KARBOLIC is properly used. the product mixes easily and completely and the Orange Burst flavor is delicious and refreshing. KARBOLIC is at the top of my list and will remain there without a doubt.

therealbuckeye's Rating

I have supplemented with several carb sources such as waxy maize and dextrose. But Karbolic by Pro Supps blows them out of the water! I take a 1/2 scoop before workout stacked with iLoad and 1 scoop immediately post workout. The pumps are absolutely UNREAL and I have seen a significant increase in recovery time. Definitely recommend this supplement if you are trying to bulk/gain weight.

desean24's Rating

I take this during and after my workouts with protein. Helps me to ago lean muscle and add some clean carbs without eating dirty. This is a great product to help with muscle energy as well as weight management. I have tried the power punch and the unflavored. Both are excellent. I tend to go with the unflavored now because it can be added to anything!

Ivettecolin's Rating

i love this stuff! I usually take half a scoop(with amino linx) intra workout and half a scoop post workout (with tcf isolate) to restore my glycogen levels. It helps me get through my toughest workouts! It also tastes amazing.