ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Snake Fruit - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,112 Reviews

MrToughguy1's Rating
Pineapple

Ive been using this product for 3 weeks now and i really haven't noticed any difference , this is actually the first time i actually used creatine and i even used my friends method which according to him is the best way to take creatine. i took my two scoops with orange juice (4oz) first thing in the morning and right after my workout. 4 because i like pineapples.

Supersika's Rating
Unflavored

I purchased this HCL to switch from Creatine mono.. creatine mono works and everybody knows that, but i had stomach problems every time and i my body was preety soft. With this HCL, i realised that i pee a lot more ( no big deal) and i also lost soo much body fat while i gained muscles... downside? I m over 200lb and after only two weeks i ran out of creatine. Now you choose what do you want ..buy creatine mono and look a bit soft &pumped or get this HCL and look leaner and pumped..i stack this with my pre and post jym (already has creatine HCL). Concret is expensive but i like it a lot ..i ll give it a 9 because of the servings

hyprviperx's Rating
Unflavored

Fantastic product. HCl changed everything when I switched from reg. I was taking the GNC accelerator creatine and i never really saw any results. This stuff has helped me put on at least 5 lbs of muscle. Mixes with ease, and tastes great (lemon lime) or doesn't taste at all (unflavored). Couldn't be happier with the product. The only drawback is the price is almost double most and triple some in cost.

chrisshevock's Rating

I believe this is truly one of the best creatines on the market. It is worth the money. I take the capsules because powder gives me stomach issues. Highly recommended.

scottgraves2's Rating

This product was not for me. I use creatine to gain mass and strength. This creatine may be designed to help you cut because I went from about 207 to 199 in about 2 months. The only change I had made was to use this product. I have started using Creature which can be purchased from bodybuilding.com and I have gained most of what I lost back.

dfa0306's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the best of the best in creatine not cycling no bloating rewards you if you put in the work.

RobertoDCosta's Rating
Pineapple

RobertoDCosta did not leave a written review for this product.

CJ_Davy's Rating
Unflavored

CJ_Davy did not leave a written review for this product.

SeraphGt's Rating
Unflavored

Great creatine. Stays down and there is no loading process. I am reviewing the pills because they are quick and easy to take for me. As for strength gains, I have been going up in weight. But I am sure that's due to consistency in the gym and diet too. I would definitely recommend.

BernieLachenay's Rating
Lemon Lime

BernieLachenay did not leave a written review for this product.

blokpost's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste is great. It's naturally flavored and that's very good. Tastes just like a lemon. I usually mixed 2 scoops in 5 oz of water and mixability was perfect - no residues. As for effects, TBH I didn't notice much difference between this and creatine mono. There were strength improvements, but I didn't notice any changes in body shape. Overall it's a must try product. My friend actually prefers concret to cheap old creatine mono (opposite is true for me)

jthood04's Rating
Lemon Lime

Picked this up for like 16 bucks at my local store. The taste is amazing and it mixes incredibly well. Just got it so no results yet but if a taste and mix are a deal breaker for you then try this product. No grit!

Guiss1988's Rating
Unflavored

I use this product while I lower calories and proceed to loose body fat it seems to be very helpful for me , I keep all my strength and also increases it with some of my lifts . I get no water retention like some other products , also it blends easily in my shaker cup. this is going be my 3rd time using it , i'm sure it will go as well as the past two times I used it . I strongly recommend this product for cutting of bulking

Igorarenda's Rating

Igorarenda did not leave a written review for this product.

titofrito's Rating
Pineapple

this is pretty good creatine and doesn't bloat me like other ones do. I've seen little results off of it but then again I'm in my third week of taking it.

gsamer5's Rating

A really good creatine. I use it with my cutting diet and it helps with energy.

topherthebishop's Rating
Pineapple

topherthebishop did not leave a written review for this product.

3D3MON3's Rating
Unflavored

3D3MON3 did not leave a written review for this product.

MaxAttax90's Rating

Nothing stand out.

• rips59
rips59's Rating
Lemon Lime

didn't notice any difference from other creatine products. So many sups come with creatine. , i just didn't notice any difference

1-20 of 1,112 Reviews