ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

antoineplamondo's Rating

work greats , taste good

efoxwort's Rating
Lemon Lime

Con-Cret has been a part of my supplementation for several years now and I've honestly enjoyed it. The taste is spot on, it mixes easy, and the lack of a loaded cycle is fantastic.

TheThrill1's Rating
Lemon Lime

I've been using this for years now. I love it. It's nice that it doesn't add all of the water weight that most other creatines do. I also really like the small servings, it makes it really easy to just mix with my preworkouts.

VikkaVikka's Rating

the flavor that i am reviewing is fruit punch con-cret creatine. This product mixes very well in a shaker cup and has the taste of real fruit punch. you do not have to worry about an bad after taste with this product. i highly recommend this flavor when choosing a con-cret creatine.

skyler90's Rating
Lemon Lime

Been using this product for a month now, have experienced zero negative effects, muscles have increased in density, muscle soreness has practically vanished, all lifts have significantly increased. Con-Cret mixes very easily with zero left over after initial consumption. No need to try any others. Lemon Lime tastes great if you enjoy a tart citrus flavor

gacman8's Rating
Pineapple

Con-Cret is a staple supp in my stack. Its the best creatine product ive ever tried. I mix it with Pinapple C4. Tastes great! Ill have to try the Blue Raz next. I reccommend this to anyone whos looking for creatine.

yellaboy73's Rating
Lemon Lime

I really like this product been using it for the last two years...

sean_sandeen's Rating

It really doesn't get any better than this. It comes in a small container (great for travel) but the scoops are also small so you get plenty of servings out of it. Most importantly, I experience noticeable gains while I am taking this product. Flavor The taste is great. I like to go with the lemon lime because I can add it to water on its own or add it to almost any other flavored drink and it will taste fine. I tried the snake fruit because it was on sale. It wasn't bad for that price, but never buy the snake fruit at the same price as any other flavor. It really isn't that good. The unflavored is exactly that, unflavored. But at least it mixes well and there isn't any of the grittiness that I get with other creatine powders.

Peake1998's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the taste was spot on , weird after taste but I literally felt no pump off of this product very disappointed

ZachB258's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

I love CON-CRET Blue Raspberry, but this Snake Fruit is just not tasty at all. I got it as part of the BOGO with a 48 serving so I didnt really lose anything. However I would not recommend Snake Fruit to anyone, unfortunately. The taste is terrible...

guitarguy18's Rating

guitarguy18 did not leave a written review for this product.

dereksmrcka's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Short and sweet as far as taste goes they hit it out of the fricking park this product tastes like a high sugar drink with out the sugar as far as the effects go this product IS A RIP OFF there is only 750 MG of creatine an that is nowhere close to the s****ested 5 grams

buffren82's Rating
Pineapple

The taste of this product is amazing, really spot on, though my only complaint is that your body needs about 3-5g per day, so this would not last you that long, and the cost of it is kind of high, if you can find a deal on this def get it, taste amazing and this type of creatine seems to be the more efficient without the bloat

cwaltman's Rating
Lemon Lime

No bloating whatsoever...great for pre-contest cutting

harveler's Rating

harveler did not leave a written review for this product.

• salar
salar's Rating

Good creatine but I found creatine nitrate to be the best for me for endurance

jules097's Rating
Lemon Lime

jules097 did not leave a written review for this product.

parksey2504's Rating

parksey2504 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sethinator's Rating
Lemon Lime

I loved this product probably my newest favorite in the creatine department.Was making noticeable gains along with good vascularity, I even dropped the pre workout and just used this before my lifts. Another plus for this product is the micro dosing which is a great idea. its much more enjoyable with a shot than a full on drink. And as for the flavor lemon lime was an excellent flavor. Overall great product will buy in future

1-20 of 1,032 Reviews