ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 1,071 Reviews

tamara25ca's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I was skeptical using this product as I'm never sure that these things are going to work...but WOW! On days that I forget to take it before my workout, I really notice a difference. I just don't have as much energy. When I DO remember to use it, I can usually lift 5-10 lbs more than what I'd normally do. And the blue raspberry is GOOD! Very good flavor and mixes with no issues at all! I have to order more before I run out!

bendavis66's Rating
Lemon Lime

this stuff is so good esp the pine apple it mixes nice in my workout jug taste is awesome and no bloat or heartburn i love this stuff im reordering this supp tomorrow and cant wait till it gets here the lemon lime flavor is also good its a solid 9 i love both flavors a lot but pine apple is the way to go

sebasz389's Rating
Unflavored

Loved this product.. you can mix it in your pre workout.. i usually take two scoops with pre workout and just one scoop on non workout days ... Gains on this product were pretty good

acenuts's Rating
Lemon Lime

acenuts did not leave a written review for this product.

deflegend's Rating

deflegend did not leave a written review for this product.

DeejDarko's Rating

Works don't describe how awesome this stuff is. Literally the best tasting supplement i've ever had hands down. Super effective, I've switched from musclepharm for good. Only downside is that I have to use the bathroom A LOT immediately after I start spiping it and i've never had that happen with a creatine before. But that's not a huge deal, and definitely shouldn't sway anyone from giving this a shot. While you're at it pick up their mixer bottle, it'll make you throw your blender bottle in the trash, real talk

MPLJR1222's Rating
Lemon Lime

Awesome creatine product! By far one of the best if not THE best creatine products that i have ever used. From using the product for a little over a month i saw nice gains in strength and also in size. Theres no fillers or other garbage in this product, being that creatine HCl is the one and only ingredient. No bloating or added water weight either which is great. Overall an excellent product that i would definitely recommend to any looking to add size or strength!

JBBurtoni2's Rating

I purchase the unflavored version and mix it in with my pre and post supplements. I highly recommend that you do not try to drink the unflavored version by itself, if you do, be prepared for the pucker-face.

bhujerban's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

I did not enjoy this product so much as I did others in the ProMera line. Con-Cret is great, but the Snake Fruit flavor is not my favorite. I find it too bitter and unpleasant. Plus it has all these black specs in the water. Until I figured out that it was part of the product, I mistakenly believed it to be mold in my water. Ick. However, if you mix it with another ProMera product such as GlutaBlast or PUMP, you won't notice the Snake Fruit at all, and that makes it more palatable. That's what works for me, and if you're not too hot on the flavor yourself, that's what you should do with it. No waste and you still get the required nutrients. FOR I REQUIRE NUTRIENTS.

MikeWines's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my second time using Con-Cret and I gotta say, this is my go-to. Love the strength gains, the taste, and the research behind this product. The lemon lime literally tasted like lemonade. This stuff WILL NOT clump. Literally, doesn't matter how much or little water. Ice or not, this stuff mixes perfectly every time. HIGHLY recommend you pick some of this up.

Airick713's Rating

Love the capsules! Great Gains :)

appleiosvirtual's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Sweet Blue Raspberry Mmmm Mmmm Good.

moon90's Rating
Lemon Lime

Awesome! Loved this product! Great taste and great results! Only issue I had it I blew through a 45 serving container in about 2.5 weeks following the dosing that it prescribed since I would have to take 4 scoops on my intense workout days because of my weight. Aside from going through it so quick this is one of the best creatines I've taken.

alexortiz5815's Rating
Lemon Lime

Best creatine product, no bloating or loading, I just take it before the gym and after and all set.

PappaBear76's Rating
Lemon Lime

ProMera Sports Con-Cret Lemon Lime is an amazing tasting Creatine hcl that is micro dosed for you’re your individual needs with no loading or cycling off periods. The small size of the container makes it easy to always have it with you and takes up little space in the gym bag ;). I am pleased with the taste of the Lemon Lime. It is a very refreshing and enjoyable Lime flavor. While supplementing with Con-Cret, my recovery periods have been quicker. I gave this product a 9/10 because of how great it taste, the convenience of micro dosing, nice recovery speed as well as the compact size of the container.

Hta98's Rating
Pineapple

pile of **** do not buy it , you cannot feel any changes and certainly doesn't give any type of pump. Also do not buy the new Musclepharm creatine (although the older version worked) or RSP nutrition creade. also i am waiting for animal pump to go down a bit because i heard that a pretty good pump.

accox011's Rating
Blue Raspberry

accox011 did not leave a written review for this product.

NoobSaibot10's Rating

Originally I used this and thought it to be the best choice for creatine. No doubt this works but no better than regular creatine mono as I've now tested my body's reaction to both with a break between each. Even with no loading and a dose of 2.5 a day the creatine mono eventually built up in my system and is working very well. In my opinion no reason to pay extra for the hcl here.

FallenGladiator's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

Product is good as Creatine Supplement, but the one thing I would recommend is not taking the scoop per 100lbs of body weight. Creatine HCL is not scientifically proven to benefit you, furthermore the only way to make creatine is Creatine Monohydrate, so as a supplement it is still good. I recommend taking 1 scoop to half a scoop. Referance to Marc Lobliner Tiger Fitness on CON-CRET on youtube. Container: 24 serving is tiny!!, But with the right does it is nice to have a smaller tub that you can carry in gym bag on the go. Taste: Citrus and fruit punch, mixes completely clear, this product in Sake Fruit tastes good and is not over powering. Looking for a new on the go creatine, Highly rate this product, but others might be cheaper.

Elijah917's Rating
Unflavored

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,071 Reviews