ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Snake Fruit - Exclusive!
7.9
1-20 of 1,101 Reviews

gsamer5's Rating

A really good creatine. I use it with my cutting diet and it helps with energy.

topherthebishop's Rating
Pineapple

topherthebishop did not leave a written review for this product.

3D3MON3's Rating
Unflavored

3D3MON3 did not leave a written review for this product.

MaxAttax90's Rating

Nothing stand out.

• rips59
rips59's Rating
Lemon Lime

didn't notice any difference from other creatine products. So many sups come with creatine. , i just didn't notice any difference

Tony816's Rating

Con-cret all day long... Great taste....

cometbrumby's Rating
Unflavored

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

magazined14's Rating
Unflavored

Used this product for a couple of months before switching over to Quik-Creatine. I noticed good pumps from this product, and really enjoyed it, but for the price I didn't think it was the best value. Quik is the exact same price, and comes with twice as many servings (100 vs. 48). I hardly even noticed the difference when I switched. While I really liked the results from this product, I would probably recommend Quik-Creatine solely based on the price alone. They are both 100% pure creatine, and do the exact same thing, so for twice the cost per serving as other creatine, I wouldn't recommend Con-Cret.

discodancer's Rating

This is the first time I have taken Creatine HCL, and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed using this product. I never felt bloated while using Con-Cret like when I have used Creatine Monohydrate products in the past. According to Dr. Jim Stoppani Ph. D: "While creatine monohydrate has been shown to increase water levels outside the muscle (under the skin) as well as inside, creatine hydrochloride (HCL) appears to not draw water under the skin. One study found that subjects taking creatine HCL absorbed significantly more creatine into their bloodstream than when they took monohydrate. Althought the study did not measure creatine uptake into the muscle fibers, it's likely that creatine HCL also gets taken up into muscle cells better than creatine monohydrate".

lawlkings's Rating
Lemon Lime

Pros: -Tastes good if you like sour flavor -No gas issues -Dissolves easily in the water and there are no gritty collecting at the bottom of your cup Cons: -Servings is too low for its cost. I finished this tub in 18 days. There are 48 servings per tub and you're suppose to take 1 servings per 100lbs. Each servings is 750mg worth of Creatine HCL. I took 2 servings, but it didn't give me the energy boost my previous creatine supplement did at 5 grams (non-stimulating/non-pre-workout creatine, just your plain old creatine). I had to take at least 3 servings per day (3 scoops) to give me that little boost. So i ran out of this stuff in just a little over 2 weeks. -There are other creatines available that doesn't give you gas feeling, so I went with my old creatine supplement after this one. Would I go back to this product? Sure if they double the servings per tub from 48 to 96 while costing around $25 range area.

brabon14's Rating

Theres no doubt it works but body fortress creatine hcl is half the price and double the servings and is the SAME thing and works just as good.

Bwe159's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It works, but the taste is bad and it's made me vomit a few times. Im gonna try the lemon lime next.

wwbernardo's Rating
Lemon Lime

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

MohamedAzzam27's Rating

MohamedAzzam27 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cabalwannabe's Rating
Lemon Lime

After only trying a couple different kinds of Creatine I luckily stumbled upon this one that came as a free sample. I was hooked after day 4. The lemon lime flavor is amazing, the extra reps are real, the the focus is amazing. I've been using this product for somewhere in the area of 60 days and haven't cycled off. Occasionally I don't get my daily micro dose in because I run out, haven't had time to buy more, or I forget, but after a day or two of not being on it you can really feel the difference. I definitely will be trying more of their products and highly recommending this one!

trapper99's Rating
Lemon Lime

This product is great. After years of drinking a different brand I decided to try this one. Taste is so so if taken alone. But the amount you have to take compared to others is great. As a longtime Cell Tech user i am glad i don't have to choke down tons of liquid to get what i need for workouts. tiny little scoop will throw you off but its concentrated so its great.

sid12909's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is by far one of the best creatine I am having since a month now. I have seen excellent results in my workouts, I take 1 scoop before and 1 after the workout and it seem to have helped a lot. Taste is excellent and it is a delight to have it.

cale10's Rating
Lemon Lime

I took several different Monohydrate creatines over the last five years and after only a week on taking Con-Cret I noticed a huge difference!

222chad's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mixes really good blue rasp is good

Alpal303's Rating
Lemon Lime

Best creatine i have tried 100% solubility amazing taste and amazing results after 2 weeks. I have mixed it with fruit punch c4 before and it is still able to dissolve regardless of how saturated what ever you are putting it into is. I will be ordering it again.

1-20 of 1,101 Reviews