ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Snake Fruit - Exclusive!
7.6

justmetony7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Honestly the blue rasberry is incredibly sweet and if you don't have a sweet tooth I strongly recommend avoiding that flavor. For me I would rather have that flavor than the lemon lime because that one is bitter. I didn't really believe in the 'no effects' thing but for me this version of creatine goes over real well with my digestive tract and I certainly don't experience any negative side effects. I get a better pump with it than I do with creatine mono. I'm not advocating this to be the best creatine on the market, but so far it's the best i've tried.

dlalime's Rating

dlalime did not leave a written review for this product.

Frankiep15's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great Quality product. If Creatine is your thing then this is the way to go. Creatine has been proven to help with strength and muscle gain, so to have a formula which solicits no side effects is absolutely great. Already half way through my second "bottle" of this stuff. Highly Recommended

StrateSavage's Rating
Lemon Lime

Taste was great! And mixes insanely well. Compared to other creatine , which can be really grainy and tend to clump.. This stuff is on a totally different level when it comes to quality. Tried different forms of creatine, and I'm convinced HCL is the best i've tried, with ConCret being my brand of choice. Lemon Lime taste great mixed with BetaCret Lemon Lime for pre-workout stack.. and the Blue Raspberry was great by itself, never tried mixing it with anything else.

Charty83's Rating
Lemon Lime

If creatine is your thing, this one will not bloat you out like others. Pineapple flavor overly sweet, LemLime overly tart

Dougan3012's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Dougan3012 did not leave a written review for this product.

irvingduarte's Rating
Unflavored

irvingduarte did not leave a written review for this product.

joker117's Rating

I took Con-Cret as a trail once and after that never turned back for any other creatine supplements . I managed to push myself with harder muscles and had energy from it , I went up in my bench press and mostly every lift I did and it didn't affect my cardio at all in fact I had continued to get further on that too . No problems , no stomach problems , no water retention problems , no sickness or headaches nothing . Overall it's everything you want from your creatine (making your muscles feel harder , more of that I can do it feeling , no regrets taking it and no weather retention or water weight gain or unwanted weight gains ). Yes , energy-harder muscles-no negatives- did more than expected .

Mattlib's Rating
Unflavored

it gave me strength better than I expected, just good clean strength. one serving is enough even for a 145lb dude like me

SWS76's Rating
Lemon Lime

SWS76 did not leave a written review for this product.

fit4faith's Rating

This product was the most disgusting creatine I have ever tasted. To top it off, I selected the UNFLAVORED version. Now, I could be wrong but I was under the assumption that unflavored meant tasteless. This powder gave my protein shakes a sour taste. The sour taste was so strong, that it almost made me literally gag. I don't know if I received a bad batch or what, but I will never order this stuff again. If you are looking for a tasteless creatine, there are other options available that cost less and actually have no taste.

SPACEMONKEY3's Rating

Great product! No loading and no bloating! Good Pump.

Realseattlefan's Rating
Pineapple

Realseattlefan did not leave a written review for this product.

Surfbud69's Rating

A must have. Doesn't give anything a nasty bitter taste, mixes well, and doesn't cost a whole lot. First and only creatine I will continue to use.

chrismano's Rating

I take it before I work out. I lift more and my muscles feel more full. I love the pineapple and blue ras

Bastaqc's Rating
Lemon Lime

Bastaqc did not leave a written review for this product.

Jayyyhunt's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Jayyyhunt did not leave a written review for this product.

SMacDaddy56's Rating

Definitely my creatine of choice during bulk season. I love the blue raspberry flavor. I maintain a clean bulk and notice concret doesn't really get me bloated like other creatines I have tried.

Leamsy305's Rating

Leamsy305 did not leave a written review for this product.

RedRogue19's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

A fantastic product with one exception, the "snakefruit" flavor is awful. They should just call it sour apple because that's exactly what it tastes like. What ever happened to the fruit punch? That was really good. Other than that one flavor is a phenomenal product. Excellent solubility in water, dissolves effortlessly, and performs fantastically. I can actually feel a difference in my workouts when taking it consistently. I recommend it to absolutely everyone as long as you avoid the snakefruit flavor.