ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 1,054 Reviews

Elijah917's Rating
Unflavored

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

adhamsabry51's Rating

i have tried this product for the first time this is my first tub to buy and i have been using it for 3 weeks i am not taking any preworkout currently am just using coffee and concrete only and woow all of my weights i used to lift increased i think i will stay with concrete for a long time its exceelent the only draw back is that it only lasts for 24 times as i take 2 scoops for the 48 tub

Zippy229's Rating
Unflavored

this is an excellent product! I used alot of different creatine before. I did get stomach cramps and bloating from other brands. I use the Un flavored and I mix it in with my pre workout 30 to 45 min before I work out. I have gained a lot of lean mass with it.

cdythms's Rating
Lemon Lime

No real noticeable effects either way when changing over to this creatine. Serving size is deceptive. It is based on bodyweight so it is 48 servings for a 100 pound person. I dont think anyone on this site taking creatine weighs 100 pounds. So realistically its only around 25 servings. Not nearly the bargain it seems. Also it is very acidic. To the point that you will want to eat something to get that stuff out your mouth. Lemon lime is strong not my favorite for sure.

myrenga's Rating
Pineapple

I used the Blue Raspberry on a Log. The taste was a bit tart for me. I do have to say the results were excellent. I found that even while cutting/deficit, I was able to make strength improvements/gains. My muscles developed more visible shape/size also while on this product. I did not experience any negative side effects, and no bloating/water retention. It is a great creatine product. I ordered the pineapple flavor after my log was finished. I LOVE the pineapple flavor! Honestly, I would just drink it like Koolaid if I could!

rattasak's Rating
Pineapple

rattasak did not leave a written review for this product.

dmsanclemente's Rating
Pineapple

It´s a shame that a good product does not read the expectations of consumers. This is a very tasty product, very good performance, but the black spot in it is that humidifies very very fast.... even in optimal conditions. So, i will have to choose another brand.

BubsNBean's Rating
Lemon Lime

I've logged several products and tried many creatine supps. I keep coming back to ConCret because it just plain works. I never notice water retention, but the increased strength and decreased DOMS is very real. I recommend this product to anyone looking for creatine with the added benefits of helping with muscle soreness.

hennore's Rating
Unflavored

Con-cret worked wonders on me! I got back into body building after taking a two year break and I got jacked! I got a lot of compliments from friends, family, and especially my girlfriend. People seriously thought I was either flexing any time they saw me or was on steroids.

riverarogelio's Rating

riverarogelio did not leave a written review for this product.

garrottcoelho87's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine is awesome definitely helps me have indurance when im lifting high volume, its extremely important to pull water into the muscles in order to keep from getting muscle cramps and lactic acid build up.

MichaelVincentC's Rating
Pineapple

MichaelVincentC did not leave a written review for this product.

agnellophil's Rating
Pineapple

I just about never do any reviews but this stuff is good enough for me to want to say something. Its a great product and the energy i get from it wows me. I am surprised how fast i recover now that ive been drinking this regularly. Great product and I'll be getting more before i run out. Try it yourself.... Good price too.

electroHuk's Rating
Lemon Lime

electroHuk did not leave a written review for this product.

rampagemode911's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is a solid creatine and is defiantly worth the little bit extra you have to pay. Works really well and tastes great. Also it is great if you stack it with Pump Extrem. Cant go wrong with any of the flavors.

Catalyze's Rating
Lemon Lime

Since it is a simple product, here is a simple review. MIXABILITY: the HCL form of creatine mixes wonderfully, easy and complete with any water amount. TASTE: Lemon Lime is sour and for me was best dumped into small water amounts and ch****ed or dump it into 20 ounces of Gatorade (and there is your simple carb to shuttle it after workout) and that way it is not bad tasting. The best flavor is one BB.com does not offer....Watermelon. That flavor is so good you can sip it like juice if you want. EFFECT: it works like creatine should work....nothing more or less. I use 3 scoops to get near 2 grams. That is where I give it a down rate.....this is an expensive product at 2 grams, at 1 1/2 it is just pricey; too much so. You can buy cheaper HCL.

albiz's Rating

way more effective than my usual creatine supplement. this is the real deal. felt stronger after first dose! WINNER!!

wvequestrian's Rating
Unflavored

wvequestrian did not leave a written review for this product.

TheThrill1's Rating

I've been using this for years now. I love it. It's nice that it doesn't add all of the water weight that most other creatines do. I also really like the small servings, it makes it really easy to just mix with my preworkouts.

Devejich's Rating
Pineapple

I had not used my pineapple flavor and it had turned solid and there was no use for it. I could take it out and all the power had became solid and it was like holding a square block. It was held in the correct conditions. It literally turned into CON CRET. Wouldn't suggest it if you're using different ones at the same time.

1-20 of 1,054 Reviews