ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Unflavored
1-20 of 1,092 Reviews

lawlkings's Rating
Lemon Lime

Pros: -Tastes good if you like sour flavor -No gas issues -Dissolves easily in the water and there are no gritty collecting at the bottom of your cup Cons: -Servings is too low for its cost. I finished this tub in 18 days. There are 48 servings per tub and you're suppose to take 1 servings per 100lbs. Each servings is 750mg worth of Creatine HCL. I took 2 servings, but it didn't give me the energy boost my previous creatine supplement did at 5 grams (non-stimulating/non-pre-workout creatine, just your plain old creatine). I had to take at least 3 servings per day (3 scoops) to give me that little boost. So i ran out of this stuff in just a little over 2 weeks. -There are other creatines available that doesn't give you gas feeling, so I went with my old creatine supplement after this one. Would I go back to this product? Sure if they double the servings per tub from 48 to 96 while costing around $25 range area.

brabon14's Rating

Theres no doubt it works but body fortress creatine hcl is half the price and double the servings and is the SAME thing and works just as good.

Bwe159's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It works, but the taste is bad and it's made me vomit a few times. Im gonna try the lemon lime next.

wwbernardo's Rating
Lemon Lime

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

MohamedAzzam27's Rating

MohamedAzzam27 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cabalwannabe's Rating
Lemon Lime

After only trying a couple different kinds of Creatine I luckily stumbled upon this one that came as a free sample. I was hooked after day 4. The lemon lime flavor is amazing, the extra reps are real, the the focus is amazing. I've been using this product for somewhere in the area of 60 days and haven't cycled off. Occasionally I don't get my daily micro dose in because I run out, haven't had time to buy more, or I forget, but after a day or two of not being on it you can really feel the difference. I definitely will be trying more of their products and highly recommending this one!

trapper99's Rating
Lemon Lime

This product is great. After years of drinking a different brand I decided to try this one. Taste is so so if taken alone. But the amount you have to take compared to others is great. As a longtime Cell Tech user i am glad i don't have to choke down tons of liquid to get what i need for workouts. tiny little scoop will throw you off but its concentrated so its great.

sid12909's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is by far one of the best creatine I am having since a month now. I have seen excellent results in my workouts, I take 1 scoop before and 1 after the workout and it seem to have helped a lot. Taste is excellent and it is a delight to have it.

cale10's Rating
Lemon Lime

I took several different Monohydrate creatines over the last five years and after only a week on taking Con-Cret I noticed a huge difference!

222chad's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mixes really good blue rasp is good

Alpal303's Rating
Lemon Lime

Best creatine i have tried 100% solubility amazing taste and amazing results after 2 weeks. I have mixed it with fruit punch c4 before and it is still able to dissolve regardless of how saturated what ever you are putting it into is. I will be ordering it again.

jeffjones1332's Rating
Pineapple

ProMera Sports Con-Cret Pineapple is one of my favorite creatines.I give it a 10/10 for taste,I love pineapple and ProMera nailed it.10/10 mixability,mixes easily with no foam and no grit left over.Effectiveness 10/10,I have noticed size and strength gains while using Con-Cret.I will always include this product in my supplement arsenal and recommend to others looking for a great creatine product.

jalevsen's Rating
Lemon Lime

jalevsen did not leave a written review for this product.

Builttough77's Rating
Pineapple

Excellent product! Love the fullness and strength gained using this supplement! Tastes great!

wcusuperman8's Rating

I will live by CON-CRET. Ever since I started taking this in 2012, I have pretty much used it every day. I have tried other creatines and none of them compared to CON-CRET. I mix this with my pre and post workout drink every day I workout and drink a serving for dinner on my off days. CON-CRET is definitely giving me the results I need and would recommend trying it.

killox's Rating
Lemon Lime

Love the product, hit some PR's while on BETA-CRET. Provided a great pump, energy and focus throughout my workout that keep me coming back for more. Would high recommend this product to any lifter looking for an extra boost in their performance,

Crackbutter's Rating
Lemon Lime

Crackbutter did not leave a written review for this product.

systemser's Rating
Lemon Lime

Good Product, I did notice the hardening agent works since my workouts stayed the same and I started to see results after taking CON-CRET.

oliver1990's Rating

Been on this for a week now and I feel more powerful,great pumps,and great blood flow in the vains.no bolting and no stress on the liver.i have the new watermelon flavor its really good.**** expensive lol it's worth it tho especially if you find deals on it.

ztarter's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ztarter did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,092 Reviews