ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 1,105 Reviews

Guiss1988's Rating
Unflavored

I use this product while I lower calories and proceed to loose body fat it seems to be very helpful for me , I keep all my strength and also increases it with some of my lifts . I get no water retention like some other products , also it blends easily in my shaker cup. this is going be my 3rd time using it , i'm sure it will go as well as the past two times I used it . I strongly recommend this product for cutting of bulking

Igorarenda's Rating

Igorarenda did not leave a written review for this product.

wayak's Rating
Pineapple

swollen ankles, knee pain after 2 or 3 weeks of taking this. if I push my finger towards my ankle it leaves a mark as if it was playdough . so right now i have water retention problems from this crap. I know its me and people react different to creatine but I have read a lot of people saying this is the most researched substance and its ultra safe and nothing bad happens from taking creatine. Thats just not true, a friend of mine has the same problem and he stored a lot of water around the belly. Ill never use creatine again just not for me. I rated con cret like this because the flavour of this thing is awful, it instantly drys my mouth and the disgusting chemical aftertaste, no good results at all.

titofrito's Rating
Pineapple

this is pretty good creatine and doesn't bloat me like other ones do. I've seen little results off of it but then again I'm in my third week of taking it.

gsamer5's Rating

A really good creatine. I use it with my cutting diet and it helps with energy.

topherthebishop's Rating
Pineapple

topherthebishop did not leave a written review for this product.

3D3MON3's Rating
Unflavored

3D3MON3 did not leave a written review for this product.

MaxAttax90's Rating

Nothing stand out.

• rips59
rips59's Rating
Lemon Lime

didn't notice any difference from other creatine products. So many sups come with creatine. , i just didn't notice any difference

Tony816's Rating

Con-cret all day long... Great taste....

cometbrumby's Rating
Unflavored

cometbrumby did not leave a written review for this product.

magazined14's Rating
Unflavored

Used this product for a couple of months before switching over to Quik-Creatine. I noticed good pumps from this product, and really enjoyed it, but for the price I didn't think it was the best value. Quik is the exact same price, and comes with twice as many servings (100 vs. 48). I hardly even noticed the difference when I switched. While I really liked the results from this product, I would probably recommend Quik-Creatine solely based on the price alone. They are both 100% pure creatine, and do the exact same thing, so for twice the cost per serving as other creatine, I wouldn't recommend Con-Cret.

discodancer's Rating

This is the first time I have taken Creatine HCL, and I can honestly say that I really enjoyed using this product. I never felt bloated while using Con-Cret like when I have used Creatine Monohydrate products in the past. According to Dr. Jim Stoppani Ph. D: "While creatine monohydrate has been shown to increase water levels outside the muscle (under the skin) as well as inside, creatine hydrochloride (HCL) appears to not draw water under the skin. One study found that subjects taking creatine HCL absorbed significantly more creatine into their bloodstream than when they took monohydrate. Althought the study did not measure creatine uptake into the muscle fibers, it's likely that creatine HCL also gets taken up into muscle cells better than creatine monohydrate".

lawlkings's Rating
Lemon Lime

Pros: -Tastes good if you like sour flavor -No gas issues -Dissolves easily in the water and there are no gritty collecting at the bottom of your cup Cons: -Servings is too low for its cost. I finished this tub in 18 days. There are 48 servings per tub and you're suppose to take 1 servings per 100lbs. Each servings is 750mg worth of Creatine HCL. I took 2 servings, but it didn't give me the energy boost my previous creatine supplement did at 5 grams (non-stimulating/non-pre-workout creatine, just your plain old creatine). I had to take at least 3 servings per day (3 scoops) to give me that little boost. So i ran out of this stuff in just a little over 2 weeks. -There are other creatines available that doesn't give you gas feeling, so I went with my old creatine supplement after this one. Would I go back to this product? Sure if they double the servings per tub from 48 to 96 while costing around $25 range area.

brabon14's Rating

Theres no doubt it works but body fortress creatine hcl is half the price and double the servings and is the SAME thing and works just as good.

Bwe159's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It works, but the taste is bad and it's made me vomit a few times. Im gonna try the lemon lime next.

wwbernardo's Rating
Lemon Lime

wwbernardo did not leave a written review for this product.

MohamedAzzam27's Rating

MohamedAzzam27 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cabalwannabe's Rating
Lemon Lime

After only trying a couple different kinds of Creatine I luckily stumbled upon this one that came as a free sample. I was hooked after day 4. The lemon lime flavor is amazing, the extra reps are real, the the focus is amazing. I've been using this product for somewhere in the area of 60 days and haven't cycled off. Occasionally I don't get my daily micro dose in because I run out, haven't had time to buy more, or I forget, but after a day or two of not being on it you can really feel the difference. I definitely will be trying more of their products and highly recommending this one!

trapper99's Rating
Lemon Lime

This product is great. After years of drinking a different brand I decided to try this one. Taste is so so if taken alone. But the amount you have to take compared to others is great. As a longtime Cell Tech user i am glad i don't have to choke down tons of liquid to get what i need for workouts. tiny little scoop will throw you off but its concentrated so its great.

1-20 of 1,105 Reviews