ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Unflavored
1-20 of 1,080 Reviews

jalevsen's Rating
Lemon Lime

jalevsen did not leave a written review for this product.

Builttough77's Rating
Pineapple

Excellent product! Love the fullness and strength gained using this supplement! Tastes great!

wcusuperman8's Rating

I will live by CON-CRET. Ever since I started taking this in 2012, I have pretty much used it every day. I have tried other creatines and none of them compared to CON-CRET. I mix this with my pre and post workout drink every day I workout and drink a serving for dinner on my off days. CON-CRET is definitely giving me the results I need and would recommend trying it.

killox's Rating
Lemon Lime

Love the product, hit some PR's while on BETA-CRET. Provided a great pump, energy and focus throughout my workout that keep me coming back for more. Would high recommend this product to any lifter looking for an extra boost in their performance,

Crackbutter's Rating
Lemon Lime

Crackbutter did not leave a written review for this product.

systemser's Rating
Lemon Lime

Good Product, I did notice the hardening agent works since my workouts stayed the same and I started to see results after taking CON-CRET.

oliver1990's Rating

Been on this for a week now and I feel more powerful,great pumps,and great blood flow in the vains.no bolting and no stress on the liver.i have the new watermelon flavor its really good.**** expensive lol it's worth it tho especially if you find deals on it.

ztarter's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ztarter did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeCast845's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Best creatine supplement I've ever taken. My body weight is 183 pounds, I take 2 scoops a half hour before I workout. Personally I don't think it matters if you have an empty or full stomach. I started taking this supplement right after my football season. I weighed 171 pounds. Naturally after my football seasons I tend to gain some weight. I truly believe This product has enhanced that. I HIGHLY recommend taking this product.

EnigmaA's Rating
Lemon Lime

Guys... Con-cret is simply a BOMB!!!! before I was drinking BioTech USA Creatine pH-X - and haven't felt any significant difference.. Now I am drinking this expensive Con-Cret and not every day, but only at the training day and I already feel massive difference !!! Give really a lot of power. I have pills and powder. Haven't opened pills yet. Drinking lime powder and it's perfect in taste

tamara25ca's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I was skeptical using this product as I'm never sure that these things are going to work...but WOW! On days that I forget to take it before my workout, I really notice a difference. I just don't have as much energy. When I DO remember to use it, I can usually lift 5-10 lbs more than what I'd normally do. And the blue raspberry is GOOD! Very good flavor and mixes with no issues at all! I have to order more before I run out!

bendavis66's Rating
Lemon Lime

this stuff is so good esp the pine apple it mixes nice in my workout jug taste is awesome and no bloat or heartburn i love this stuff im reordering this supp tomorrow and cant wait till it gets here the lemon lime flavor is also good its a solid 9 i love both flavors a lot but pine apple is the way to go

sebasz389's Rating
Unflavored

Loved this product.. you can mix it in your pre workout.. i usually take two scoops with pre workout and just one scoop on non workout days ... Gains on this product were pretty good

acenuts's Rating
Lemon Lime

acenuts did not leave a written review for this product.

deflegend's Rating

deflegend did not leave a written review for this product.

DeejDarko's Rating

Works don't describe how awesome this stuff is. Literally the best tasting supplement i've ever had hands down. Super effective, I've switched from musclepharm for good. Only downside is that I have to use the bathroom A LOT immediately after I start spiping it and i've never had that happen with a creatine before. But that's not a huge deal, and definitely shouldn't sway anyone from giving this a shot. While you're at it pick up their mixer bottle, it'll make you throw your blender bottle in the trash, real talk

MPLJR1222's Rating
Lemon Lime

Awesome creatine product! By far one of the best if not THE best creatine products that i have ever used. From using the product for a little over a month i saw nice gains in strength and also in size. Theres no fillers or other garbage in this product, being that creatine HCl is the one and only ingredient. No bloating or added water weight either which is great. Overall an excellent product that i would definitely recommend to any looking to add size or strength!

JBBurtoni2's Rating

I purchase the unflavored version and mix it in with my pre and post supplements. I highly recommend that you do not try to drink the unflavored version by itself, if you do, be prepared for the pucker-face.

bhujerban's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

I did not enjoy this product so much as I did others in the ProMera line. Con-Cret is great, but the Snake Fruit flavor is not my favorite. I find it too bitter and unpleasant. Plus it has all these black specs in the water. Until I figured out that it was part of the product, I mistakenly believed it to be mold in my water. Ick. However, if you mix it with another ProMera product such as GlutaBlast or PUMP, you won't notice the Snake Fruit at all, and that makes it more palatable. That's what works for me, and if you're not too hot on the flavor yourself, that's what you should do with it. No waste and you still get the required nutrients. FOR I REQUIRE NUTRIENTS.

MikeWines's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is my second time using Con-Cret and I gotta say, this is my go-to. Love the strength gains, the taste, and the research behind this product. The lemon lime literally tasted like lemonade. This stuff WILL NOT clump. Literally, doesn't matter how much or little water. Ice or not, this stuff mixes perfectly every time. HIGHLY recommend you pick some of this up.

1-20 of 1,080 Reviews