ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 1,216 Reviews

gtfanatic101's Rating
Blue Raspberry

My only problem with the product is that it leaves my mouth and throat feeling very chalky after drinking it, even with perfect mixture. When I mix it with my preworkout, I don't have this problem. I haven't seen progress yet, but I've only been taking it for a week or two, so I can wait a bit longer.

iziaxo's Rating
Unflavored

I switched to Con-Cret from creatine monohydrate because I noticed a lot of water retention on the latter. I am very pleased with the results that I have gotten with Con-Cret so far and have definitely noticed an increase in strength and a better pump. Be warned, the taste of the unflavored formula is absolutely terrible. Someone described it as a sour, acidic, chemical taste and I would have to agree with that. It dissolves well on its own but does not mix well with protein powder when taken pre-workout. I usually just dump it in a glass of water or diluted cranberry juice and chug it.

Whitejd13's Rating
Unflavored

Make sure you know the difference between No flavor and Unflavored because I didn't. There is a strong acidic chemical taste.

• jabo37
jabo37's Rating
Pineapple

This is by far the best creatine that I have used. Gives great energy for your workout, so you dont have to waste money on buying another pre-supplement. I've had no problem with sleeping at night like I've had with other creatines. This is my go to supp. Also, buy the protein and they'll send you a 24 servings of the creatine free.

noahmartell's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Used this creatine for about a year and really liked it. Recently switched to get more for my money. At $26 for a 24 day supply (48 serving container, 2 servings a day) there are plenty of better options. I currently use a very similar product that I got for a few $$$ less and that has 3 times the number of servings. Plus it tastes much better! Would recommend con-cret when it's on sale under $15, otherwise checkout some of the other options

Christopher0114's Rating
Lemon Lime

ConCret was the first creatine I have purchased from BB.com and It won't be the last time I order it. I loved the product dearly I couldn't wait to take a scoop the lemon flavor was strong, but It gave it a nice kick! Taste 9/10 Packaging 10/10 Overall Satisfaction 9.5/10

bert246770's Rating
Blue Raspberry

got the blue rasp so that i could add additional creatien into my diet i have not had a long enough sample to tell if it is effective however the flavor of the blue raspberry did make a good impression if the results follow this rating will go from a 7 to a 10

smr1794's Rating
Lemon Lime

Honestly to me, I didn't feel any different or see any different results while taking this product and it is almost gone. I may have gotten a bad supply, but I'm very disappointed. The video review shows that it's clear once you stir it in water but mine is so cloudy you can't see through the water. The flavor is good and it all goes down easy, but I didn't feel as if it was working at all, but that's just me.

sgtsallas's Rating
Unflavored

sgtsallas did not leave a written review for this product.

dougie-fresh's Rating

dougie-fresh did not leave a written review for this product.

cgordy87's Rating

Works great and works fast best Creatine I ever used

stl721's Rating
Unflavored

stl721 did not leave a written review for this product.

ewood05's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes great and does exactly what its supposed to! I dont get any bloating from this as well!

allofmi's Rating
Lemon Lime

allofmi did not leave a written review for this product.

charlievanriper's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Blue Raz Taste- 10. Taste is awesome just loved it and will be trying other flavors Mixability - 10 was instant. No particles left, never felt or tasted residue Strength -9 was great I used it pre and post and always felt a solid good pump and seemed to increase recovery speaking of Recovery -10 definitely Overall product -10 one thing I noticed was not only no bloat but I flushed water it seems faster after using this ) This is a Product I will continue using as I have seen many positive results while using Concret

ssabolboro's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I use this post workout and stack it with glutamine. I never thought that I could get defined muscles, but these supplement proved me wrong. I've been lifting since the winter and have some significant results.

ipersian021's Rating
Unflavored

ipersian021 did not leave a written review for this product.

Crystalrose07's Rating

I love this creatine! No bloat, tastes great, and gives a great pump!

CWGame's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. Works as described.

kconnell's Rating
Pineapple

Taste- 10 Disclaimer: Pineapple is my favorite fruit. Taste is better than I hoped for as I've never had a pineapple flavored supplement. I've had Lemon Lime and it was also good. I actually looked forward to taking this because the flavor was so unique. It didn't taste like real fruit, but I really enjoyed it and would take it again. Mixability - 10 The mixability of Con-Cret was instant. Never particles left in the bottom of the cup. No shaker needed. Strength -9 During the time I was taking Con-Cret, I increased weight I was using and/or reps at a steady increase. It made my muscles feel fuller like a constant pump. Recovery -10+ Disclaimer #2. I used Glutamine with this (unflavored). While Con-Cret or Creatine for that matter is not touted as a recovery supplement, I noticed my recovery was better. More so than with just Glutamine. I used it intra-workout. My muscles felt fuller than before just like a constant pump. Overall -10 Superior and quality product. You notice the effects in about a week. One other item I like about it is that there are no artificial colors.

1-20 of 1,216 Reviews