ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.2
1-20 of 1,128 Reviews

danielpayam's Rating
Pineapple

I love this creatine, cause it is in very small dosage and easy to take. I feel this product works well for me, but nothing has ever worked as well as celltec for me.

jbhoward47's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. I have seen gains in my muscle mass in my Chest and Shoulders in just the last two months of changing products to CON-CRET.

captquin's Rating

Very good product in terms of solubility and taste. I also like how the serving size is really small. Traditional creatine monohydrate would often give me cramps. Concrete does not. Like most supplements, I have no idea how much it actually helps. I trust the research on creatine though. This will be my choice going forward.

ellisrd's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

ellisrd did not leave a written review for this product.

bachelor's Rating
Pineapple

Great product can notice a difference in muscle definition the only negative is that the powder tends to create hard chunks around the scoop and in the container. Think I may go with the capsules next time.

• klbaz
klbaz's Rating
Pineapple

Honestly, i have not noticed any change or burst of energy whether taking it as a pre workout, post workout or off workout, it tastes great, it does not give me any bloading issues. But it just does not do what creatine is supposed to do. Too expensive for no reason. I guess a good steak everyday is better than this.

Belchinator's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

This came very highly recommended by a friend and because of a sale, I decided it was time to try it. The first flavor I tried was Snake Fruit, and honestly, it really wasn't for me. I had some friends try it and they didn't think it was that bad, but I wasn't a fan. Tried the Blue Raspberry and it was much berry, didn't mind drinking it at all. Both of them mixed EXCELLENTLY, the Blue Raspberry turns a light blue and the Snake Fruit is clear and they both mix with minimal effort. The one thing I did notice was it gives a weird film feeling on your teeth for a very short time, but really isn't a big deal. Great product overall, wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

mvdempsey's Rating
Unflavored

This is my favorite supplement. I have really seen gains by using it regularly (squat 1RM went up 20# to 255lbs). I like the flavor of the unflavored as well. It has a tart taste to it. I just mix with water. It is a little pricey and by a little i mean a lot.

• mjnj10
mjnj10's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mjnj10 did not leave a written review for this product.

bbowsh54's Rating
Lemon Lime

For anyone not familiar with the BB community, it is widely known that Con-Cret is one of the best creatine supplements on the market. In fact, it is probably -THE- best creatine supplement available. There’s no mystery left in why you could/should take creatine, and what benefits it has for weight-lifters. Con-Cret is delicious and effective. I believe I experienced a shortened recovery period during my use of Con-Cret's "micro-concentrated" product. Con-Cret is a well-designed, tasty creatine supplement, and ProMera has found a winner in “micro-dosing,” as opposed to taking the standard five grams of creatine monohydrate. My favorite note about Con-Cret is that I did not experience any bloating. Recommended for anyone utilizing creatine.

JNiziurski's Rating

I've tried several different creatine products over the last several years. I didn't care for how most of them were either too gritty (due to creatine monohydrate) or were too sweet. I gave Con-cret a try the last time I ordered from BB.com, and it's been the best creatine supplement that I've used by far. I love how small the dose is each time I take it. The scoop is crazy small (think less than 1 gram in size). I snagged the buy-two-get-one-free deal so I could try several flavors and not get sick of any of them. I can't decide whether I like the lemon lime flavor the best or the blue raspberry, but either way, they're amazing. I don't mind a little bit of a sweet taste to my supplements, so any of the reviews for this product that say Con-cret is overly sweet seem odd to me. I put about 10 ounces of water into my shaker bottle whenever I take it. It's a good balance of sweet, but not too sweet. Oh, the snake fruit is definitely different. I like it, but not as much as the other two flavors that I've listed. Still, try it if you're up for something out of the box. As for the results, I've been able to get a few extra reps, and an extra set on various exercises at the gym. Additionally, I have found myself looking forward to working out more because I have this product supporting me. So, if you're looking to push yourself and pound out a few extra reps, this one is definitely a winner. I don't get the feeling of extra energy, though, like others have stated. I don't mix this product with anything but water, so I am unsure how energy is created by Con-cret. To each their own, I guess. Regardless, I haven't had any side effects. No bloating, no intestinal pain or any other issues. When I was buying this product, I was torn between buying this and buying Creature by Beast. I can't remember what pushed me towards Con-cret, but whatever it was, I'm glad I did end up getting several of these flavors.

spencerwells1's Rating
Lemon Lime

I went through my first bottle of this stuff and really liked my results. I was able to squeeze out an additional 4 reps by the end of the cycle.

niiiiiiike's Rating
Lemon Lime

niiiiiiike did not leave a written review for this product.

Hgreen19's Rating

I have been using concrete for some time now, and I must say it has done great for me with gains and muscle mass. The ones who give this product a low rating are usually the ones who dont know what theyre doing and look for their supplements to do all of the work. The taste is great, the pump is amazing and I get an extra boost of energy. You can't be a baby and expect it to taste like candy or your favorite sugary juices. Just take the scoop drink it, shut the heck up and give it 100% in the gym. Don't see how most people complain about the smell and "no gains" pathetic softies.... GO CON-CRET!

AfromOK's Rating
Unflavored

Just started using this about 1 month ago. Never used a creatine supplement in the past and chose this formulation of creatine because it seems to be known to have little to none of the side effects of bloating/diarrhea/GI upset. I also like that it doesn't require a loading phase. The UNFLAVORED I add to my protein shake post-workout. I feel like it has a mild taste (best described as bitter) but it is tolerable. The PINEAPPLE taste great has been very enjoyable as a summer 'treat' pre-workout (I've blended it with ice to make a sno-cone like drink). There is a WATERMELON flavor that is not listed here but I have found a local supplement stores that is good as well, typical flavour of watermelon candy. I have not experienced any clear side effects such as bloating or diarrhea.

davidmeza1's Rating

This creatine does work and it works quick. I've only tried the powder and I was pretty satisfied with it until I started noticing things that put up red flags for me. First off, the smell of concret is very pungent which I'm guessing it's the hcl in it. I work in refineries and I've encountered that exact same smell. To me, that has to be bad for the body. You can even taste it , it leaves a bitter taste in the back of your throat. Two, concret does not keep well. If you don't use concret within thirty days of opening you end up with actual concrete in the bottle. If you don't mind any of these issues than by all means have at it but I'm sticking to either beast creature or universal's Storm for my creatine supplement. I also want to try ONes micronized MonoCreatine as well.

MrToughguy1's Rating
Pineapple

Ive been using this product for 3 weeks now and i really haven't noticed any difference , this is actually the first time i actually used creatine and i even used my friends method which according to him is the best way to take creatine. i took my two scoops with orange juice (4oz) first thing in the morning and right after my workout. 4 because i like pineapples.

Supersika's Rating
Unflavored

I purchased this HCL to switch from Creatine mono.. creatine mono works and everybody knows that, but i had stomach problems every time and i my body was preety soft. With this HCL, i realised that i pee a lot more ( no big deal) and i also lost soo much body fat while i gained muscles... downside? I m over 200lb and after only two weeks i ran out of creatine. Now you choose what do you want ..buy creatine mono and look a bit soft &pumped or get this HCL and look leaner and pumped..i stack this with my pre and post jym (already has creatine HCL). Concret is expensive but i like it a lot ..i ll give it a 9 because of the servings

hyprviperx's Rating
Unflavored

Fantastic product. HCl changed everything when I switched from reg. I was taking the GNC accelerator creatine and i never really saw any results. This stuff has helped me put on at least 5 lbs of muscle. Mixes with ease, and tastes great (lemon lime) or doesn't taste at all (unflavored). Couldn't be happier with the product. The only drawback is the price is almost double most and triple some in cost.

chrisshevock's Rating

I believe this is truly one of the best creatines on the market. It is worth the money. I take the capsules because powder gives me stomach issues. Highly recommended.

1-20 of 1,128 Reviews