ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Unflavored
1-20 of 1,199 Reviews

CWGame's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. Works as described.

kconnell's Rating
Pineapple

Taste- 10 Disclaimer: Pineapple is my favorite fruit. Taste is better than I hoped for as I've never had a pineapple flavored supplement. I've had Lemon Lime and it was also good. I actually looked forward to taking this because the flavor was so unique. It didn't taste like real fruit, but I really enjoyed it and would take it again. Mixability - 10 The mixability of Con-Cret was instant. Never particles left in the bottom of the cup. No shaker needed. Strength -9 During the time I was taking Con-Cret, I increased weight I was using and/or reps at a steady increase. It made my muscles feel fuller like a constant pump. Recovery -10+ Disclaimer #2. I used Glutamine with this (unflavored). While Con-Cret or Creatine for that matter is not touted as a recovery supplement, I noticed my recovery was better. More so than with just Glutamine. I used it intra-workout. My muscles felt fuller than before just like a constant pump. Overall -10 Superior and quality product. You notice the effects in about a week. One other item I like about it is that there are no artificial colors.

swooshie's Rating
Pineapple

Seriously the best creatine on the market. No bloating, no water retention and tastes amazing. ProMera has great tasting supplements! I have used ProMera for a long time and I always go back to them. Solid supplements without a lot of fillers backed by a solid company and great team of reps on bb.com. Always impressed with everything I've tried from their line.

BigRonnieJ's Rating

I use Concret because I've encountered gi issues when using creatine mono. I've tried many different flavors of Concret including fruit punch which bb.com does not carry. My favorite flavors from top pineapple and fruit punch, lemon lime, and then blue raspberry.

ProudArmyWife87's Rating
Pineapple

Solubility: 9/10 Mixed easily with minimal residue remaining in my cup. Taste: 10/10!!! I had the pineapple flavor and it was hands down the best tasting product I've ever used. I looked forward to drinking it everyday. Perfectly sweetened and no aftertaste. Effectiveness: 10/10 I did not realize how much this product was reducing muscle soreness and aiding in my recovery until I ran out of the product. It works wonders to decrease the dreaded DOMS! The best part.... a creatine that doesn't bloat you! I had zero stomach issues while taking this product, even on the days I took two servings. Overall: 100/10 Mixes great, tastes incredible, improved muscles recovery and decreased muscles soreness, and ZERO bloating or tummy issues!

Squid24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I will say that this is the first time I have ever used Creatine HCl before. I really enjoyed the way it mixed up without leaving any remnants in the bottom of my glass. I also liked the way I did not feel bloated like I have with other types of Creatine products out there. The flavor is just awesome. ProMera Sports has a great product here.

Tiffanyxcc's Rating
Unflavored
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

I originally got the unflavored creatine from Promera free when I ordered their vanilla cake batter whey. It is terrible in just about anything that I've put it in. I do however, love that I don't feel bloated, crampy or otherwise have any negative effects from taking the creatine. Since I hated the taste, but felt like it really did help with my workouts, I ordered the snake fruit. That does taste much better. I've been taking for about a month now, and I can really see and feel a difference.

emersonthacker's Rating
Pineapple

ProMera Sports has been known for their Con-Cret product, which delivers a 750 mg dose of creatine HCl. Although there is no research to suggest than any alternative form of creatine performs any better than creatine monohydrate, creatine HCl dose exhibit better solubility than creatine monohydrate. This is a nice feature for a lot of users, who don't want to be drinking down gritty mixtures. Additionally, Con-Cret has awesome flavors. I have had the opportunity to try the pineapple and the lemon lime and both were awesome! ProMera really has nailed down sour flavors. They were very enjoyable. My main points of criticisms are on cost and dosing. At almost $0.60 per servings you're only getting 750 mg of creatine, when a typical maintenance dose of creatine is 3 g and is far cheaper when bought in bulk and unflavored. Obviously having the flavoring is going to add on to the cost, which is understandable, but the pricing could be a little better. I would also love to see a 1.5 g serving size instead of 750 mg. Throughout use, I noticed I had great fullness in my muscles. I also had great muscular strength and endurance. However, I was using 2 scoops of Con-Cret in addition to Con-Cret Pre, which delivers a decent dose of creatine HCl too. Overall, I really enjoyed this product. It would be a 10 out of 10 overall but the price-per-value considerations knock it down a little. 8.8 out of 10.

BoredomKG's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. I love the Blue Raspberry flavor. Works very well. Quickly I noticed strength gains. Will keep taking!

Amniseed's Rating
Lemon Lime

After pouring in a glass of water with 1 serving (scoop) of the Con-cret creatine HCL and seeing the murkiness of the water after stirring and waiting is very disappointing. Not pleased with the solubility aspects of this product. I bought this product solely on the fact that they advertised they have superior solubility compared to others. I just started using this product so I am not sure how good it actually is with the creatine side of things but I am very upset that this product does not provide the one thing that they advertise for. The flavor taste great though.

ocorredor's Rating

Good creatine. I get little to no water retention with this, unlike most creatine supps. Strength wise, it did its job. Again, unlike many creatine supps to which I don't respond, this one worked! Regular creatine with no wild claims. 10/10. Took it in the pill form.

supportleos's Rating

Have been using this product for about 5 or 6 months now and have gained 50 lbs on both my bench press and squat as well as substantial gains on other lifts. Was plateaued on both lifts for months before switching from cheap store brand creatine and this is the only supplement I have changed

odane23's Rating

This is the real deal got the job done like a boss ... Help me cut more :) and train for long am really glad I try this one now I think this is the one (:

Josephfino87's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Exceptional taste! I wasn't really too sure on what to expect, but I wanted to pump harder and I threw out more reps! It makes your muscles 'hungry' and bursts you with energy. I didn't expect to see any real gain in a month, but then again maybe I'm not using it to its full potential.

s_gaines's Rating

s_gaines did not leave a written review for this product.

avmorris's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I purchased this product and really enjoyed it for 2 weeks. Great taste small bottle less cabinet space. I went on vacation for 1 week when I came back the supplement hardened. I never removed the moisture pack inside nothing changed other than it stayed closed for 1 week. I would claim responsibility but my other supplements sitting next to it unopened did not harden. Would not recommend until they get that issue resolved too expensive to have to throw away.

whiteboychef's Rating
Lemon Lime

First off the only reason I give it an 8 is that there is no real measurable proof that this supplement did something or made an affect. It mixes the best out of all supplements I have ever taken. It dissolves immediately, completely, & in any temperature liquid. The taste is hands down the best Lemon Lime flavored drink I have ever had in any supplement of the same flavor & is the closest tasting to actual Lemon Lime. No artificial feel or flavor & is smooth & clean. So close to actual Lemon Lime that it almost makes my teeth squeak like I ate a lemon. No way to know or tell if this supplement actually helped workouts, performance, or my physique especially since I took this with other supplements at the same time. It is something that you need & is used by the muscles so it's always a benefit to have even if not directly apparent. The pumps were consistent when I used it & the workouts could last longer. It is very affordable & you only need a very little amount since it is HCI (hydrochloride). No loading phase & no cycling off of it needed. I would recommend it as it is necessary for the body & a workout enhancer.

ianpdonovan's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

Top quality creatine! No bloat and definitely seeing results. Great for both bulking and cutting to maintain muscle size and strength!

bncair's Rating

I find that it gives a good pump.

pur3lydriv3n's Rating

Great creatine! I love that they offer capsule form. I am able to lift more and push out that one last rep. The only drawback is that you can get regular old mono for cheaper.

1-20 of 1,199 Reviews