ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

1-20 of 1,049 Reviews

rattasak's Rating
Blue Raspberry
Pineapple

rattasak did not leave a written review for this product.

dmsanclemente's Rating
Pineapple

It´s a shame that a good product does not read the expectations of consumers. This is a very tasty product, very good performance, but the black spot in it is that humidifies very very fast.... even in optimal conditions. So, i will have to choose another brand.

BubsNBean's Rating
Lemon Lime

I've logged several products and tried many creatine supps. I keep coming back to ConCret because it just plain works. I never notice water retention, but the increased strength and decreased DOMS is very real. I recommend this product to anyone looking for creatine with the added benefits of helping with muscle soreness.

hennore's Rating
Unflavored

Con-cret worked wonders on me! I got back into body building after taking a two year break and I got jacked! I got a lot of compliments from friends, family, and especially my girlfriend. People seriously thought I was either flexing any time they saw me or was on steroids.

riverarogelio's Rating

riverarogelio did not leave a written review for this product.

garrottcoelho87's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine is awesome definitely helps me have indurance when im lifting high volume, its extremely important to pull water into the muscles in order to keep from getting muscle cramps and lactic acid build up.

MichaelVincentC's Rating
Pineapple

MichaelVincentC did not leave a written review for this product.

agnellophil's Rating
Pineapple

I just about never do any reviews but this stuff is good enough for me to want to say something. Its a great product and the energy i get from it wows me. I am surprised how fast i recover now that ive been drinking this regularly. Great product and I'll be getting more before i run out. Try it yourself.... Good price too.

electroHuk's Rating
Lemon Lime

electroHuk did not leave a written review for this product.

rampagemode911's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is a solid creatine and is defiantly worth the little bit extra you have to pay. Works really well and tastes great. Also it is great if you stack it with Pump Extrem. Cant go wrong with any of the flavors.

Catalyze's Rating
Lemon Lime

Since it is a simple product, here is a simple review. MIXABILITY: the HCL form of creatine mixes wonderfully, easy and complete with any water amount. TASTE: Lemon Lime is sour and for me was best dumped into small water amounts and ch****ed or dump it into 20 ounces of Gatorade (and there is your simple carb to shuttle it after workout) and that way it is not bad tasting. The best flavor is one BB.com does not offer....Watermelon. That flavor is so good you can sip it like juice if you want. EFFECT: it works like creatine should work....nothing more or less. I use 3 scoops to get near 2 grams. That is where I give it a down rate.....this is an expensive product at 2 grams, at 1 1/2 it is just pricey; too much so. You can buy cheaper HCL.

albiz's Rating

way more effective than my usual creatine supplement. this is the real deal. felt stronger after first dose! WINNER!!

wvequestrian's Rating
Unflavored

wvequestrian did not leave a written review for this product.

TheThrill1's Rating

I've been using this for years now. I love it. It's nice that it doesn't add all of the water weight that most other creatines do. I also really like the small servings, it makes it really easy to just mix with my preworkouts.

Devejich's Rating
Pineapple

I had not used my pineapple flavor and it had turned solid and there was no use for it. I could take it out and all the power had became solid and it was like holding a square block. It was held in the correct conditions. It literally turned into CON CRET. Wouldn't suggest it if you're using different ones at the same time.

wolfeatsyou's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product, I definitely get more energy from this than from taking Cellucor C4 Extreme. I take 1 scoop pre-work out and 1 scoop post-work out. they recommend you take it in the morning of your rest days as well. As far as flavor goes, this is not unflavored, it has a bitter tangy flavor to it. almost like bitter lemon. I enjoy it on cold water! I do not recommend mixing it with your protein shakes because it makes it taste sour/bitter. it is a great product over all. I have nothing bad to say about it. I am on my 4th container and i'm getting great results.

Timpineault's Rating
Lemon Lime

This is the only creatine I take. I have taken it for 2 years and rarely cycle off of it. I have had doctor check ups and they aid me to whether or not I should cycle off by blood work. Lemon Lime is my ultimate favorite and Pineapple is a nice change if you get bored. Taste and results have been amazing, I couldn't imagine lifting without this stuff. It's the only supplement that I have kept my entire lifting career. If you're on the fence on buying this then let me do you a favor and say, BUY IT! It's 10x better than monohydrate. Just remember to always drink water of course.

tonito85's Rating

very tasting, and great results .Lemon Lime is my favorite. I combined it with Promera CAPSI-BLAST ultra thermo

1public's Rating
Lemon Lime

ProMera Sports CON-CRET powder Creatine HCI is the first pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. the first time was funny, didn't know what to expect, was kinda hyped up before heading to the gym but I think that was just like a placebo lol. I ran on the treadmill that night and i normally only jog, felt good from the beginning to the end. I never to short heavy sets at the gym I always try to do 3 sets of 8-10 reps so I can't determine if the Creatine actually helped with my reps. But I do Recommend ProMera Sports CON-CRET powder Creatine HCI. did some research and I think HCI is the best you can get nowadays.

antoineplamondo's Rating