ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!
1-20 of 1,182 Reviews

bncair's Rating

I find that it gives a good pump.

pur3lydriv3n's Rating

Great creatine! I love that they offer capsule form. I am able to lift more and push out that one last rep. The only drawback is that you can get regular old mono for cheaper.

Boweache34's Rating

Boweache34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dind1954's Rating

Dind1954 did not leave a written review for this product.

Whinkent's Rating

Decent.

KYFHO69's Rating

Works okay but nothing special in my opinion. The unflavored CON-CRET gives anything you put it in a nasty chemical flavor. I will stick with my unflavored MusclePharm creatine which works better and has zero taste.

dawngoodman's Rating

Love the taste. Good price for a good product.

AdamMoore46's Rating
Pineapple

I took this product and it tasted so good, I would definitely recommend to others!

clairsy28's Rating

Great gains, good taste, mixes well. Best creatine i've tried

likeandrock's Rating
Unflavored

likeandrock did not leave a written review for this product.

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Made the switch from BPI, and glad I did. This product is amazing. I felt the effects from taking this product the same day. Flavors are amazing as well. If you are looking for a good, strong creatine, this is the product you need. I take this with Shadow X and the results are always amazing.

rgorski2's Rating
Blue Raspberry

After using Con-Cret for a month I decided to switch back to a mono instead. Except for a few minor differences between HCI and Mono, they are essentially the same thing and Mono costs less. The Con-Cret flavor (Blue Raspberry) tasted okay, but just left a funky cotton-mouth feel in my mouth. Mixing it with a beta-alanine pre-workout resolved this.

ItsaMario's Rating
Unflavored

The lemon lime tasted ood. Solubility stays true to its advertising. Nice results. Always had problems with monihydrate, such as the bloating and water retention. HCl s gave me no such problems. Will buy again. Don't take unflavored with water as it is a rather in pleasant taste. Kind of as if you were drinking chalk water. Goes good in pre workouts or shakes though

YouMadOrMirin's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Con-Cret is my favorite creatine product on the market. It mixes perfectly with water and their is no gritty taste like a lot of other creatines. Their is also no loading phase for this product which is great. With this product I lift heavier and for longer during my workouts and I also recover faster and don't suffer from really bad DOMS. Their is also no bloating or water retention with this creatine which is a plus because most creatine products I have taken have either one or both of those side effects. The lemon lime flavor was good even though Im not a fan of lemon lime. This is the best creatine Ive ever used and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product.

pennyparsons's Rating
Blue Raspberry

pennyparsons did not leave a written review for this product.

daveherr13's Rating
Lemon Lime

theres really nothing i can say about Con-Cret that hasnt been already said. its just a great, quality product that has withstood the test of time. the micro dosing, the Creatine HCL and great taste all contribute make Con-Cret the standout that it is.

cory2731's Rating
Lemon Lime

i really liked the small dosage and lack of bloating that Con-Crete offers...the hcl is very effective. the Lemon Lime flavor is interesting, kind of sweet, kind of tart..it sort of grows on you! just a very solid product.

decivious's Rating
Pineapple

I remember using Con-Cret back when they first came out, and it was bomb. It seems that the new Con-Cret (Micro Dosage) doesn't give me those same pumps but nonetheless, I still got some decent results and their flavours/taste have definitely improved!

jose6636's Rating
Pineapple

Loved this creatine! Micro dosing was a plus. No bloat and absolutely no discomfort. Mixed well with water and the taste was phenomenal! Will definitely be buying again!

Urbancowboy91's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is an absolute must in anyone's stack. Flavor is a little funky at first but it grows on you. I was amazed how a scoop no bigger than your pinky nail could serve a whole 100LBS per serving. Since I whey about 190 give or take I put 2 little scoops in 6oz of water and drink it 20 minutes before I start hitting the weights. Within one week my bench went up, Squats, etc.. I usually get a little irritable and dizzy on most monohydrates but this gives me hard pumps, focus, noticeable recovery, and strength. I am amazed. One of the best products out there. I will buy again.

1-20 of 1,182 Reviews