ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

Unflavored
1-20 of 1,024 Reviews

Peake1998's Rating
Blue Raspberry

the taste was spot on , weird after taste but I literally felt no pump off of this product very disappointed

ZachB258's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

I love CON-CRET Blue Raspberry, but this Snake Fruit is just not tasty at all. I got it as part of the BOGO with a 48 serving so I didnt really lose anything. However I would not recommend Snake Fruit to anyone, unfortunately. The taste is terrible...

Markjones6's Rating

=�I love it=�

guitarguy18's Rating

guitarguy18 did not leave a written review for this product.

dereksmrcka's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Short and sweet as far as taste goes they hit it out of the fricking park this product tastes like a high sugar drink with out the sugar as far as the effects go this product IS A RIP OFF there is only 750 MG of creatine an that is nowhere close to the s****ested 5 grams

buffren82's Rating
Pineapple

The taste of this product is amazing, really spot on, though my only complaint is that your body needs about 3-5g per day, so this would not last you that long, and the cost of it is kind of high, if you can find a deal on this def get it, taste amazing and this type of creatine seems to be the more efficient without the bloat

cwaltman's Rating
Lemon Lime

No bloating whatsoever...great for pre-contest cutting

harveler's Rating

harveler did not leave a written review for this product.

• salar
salar's Rating

Good creatine but I found creatine nitrate to be the best for me for endurance

jules097's Rating
Lemon Lime

jules097 did not leave a written review for this product.

parksey2504's Rating

parksey2504 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sethinator's Rating
Lemon Lime

I loved this product probably my newest favorite in the creatine department.Was making noticeable gains along with good vascularity, I even dropped the pre workout and just used this before my lifts. Another plus for this product is the micro dosing which is a great idea. its much more enjoyable with a shot than a full on drink. And as for the flavor lemon lime was an excellent flavor. Overall great product will buy in future

MlivicA's Rating

Helped My Running, Cardio and Base for Everything in the Gym, Absorbs well and helped my water retention while running and doing other cardio workouts such as Cycling, Elliptical, Treadmill, WindMill And Regular Machines As well as Cables, Pullies, Free Weights, Weight adjustment, special attachments, Mirrors, Saunas and showers.

kramer5702's Rating

It's good, hard to mess up creatine. EXTREMELY SOUR!! I mix with vitamin water and it makes it tolerable. After 1 week the rest is a solid mass in the tub though, but I can tell it works.

jeancharles's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

jeancharles did not leave a written review for this product.

mcnealy82's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

Best Creatine I have ever tried. I have used 100% creapure in the past and had stomach issues and bloating. This product has none of that. I dont mix with water, just straight scoop into my mouth. Im 225lbs and I take two heaping scoop fulls about 30min before I go to the gym. Great pumps from this product, no bloating, lemon line tastes great even straight scooping/snake fruit is decent. I noticed a significant strength increase after probably a week to ten days, went from a 390lb one rep bench to a 400lb 1 rep max. Only downfall is container says 48 servings, but its actually one scoop for every 100lbs of bodyweight, which cuts my servings down to roughly 20 per container. If you can get it on sale or have a high supplement budget its worth every penny.

ohiogymgirl's Rating

I chose the unflavored because most supplements are overpowering. I actually like the taste of the unflavored- like an aspirin/alka seltzer taste. Add 1.5 scoops to a 16 oz bottle of water 1/2 hour before working out. Creatine was something I haven't been taking at all and decided I should since it is a supplement 99% of BBs agree on. Muscles feel fuller for sure. Have added about 2 pounds of water to my muscles. No bloating at waist just a general over all tightness in my work polos shoulder/arm wise. For the women - sometimes when we lose weight there is a little jiggle in the thighs until the skin catches up- this seemed to smooth that out. Not sure why- maybe quads are fuller? I do squats and deadlifts so I have the muscle to beef up. LOL.

mmccon's Rating
Lemon Lime

CON-CRET is currently my favourite creatine I've used thus far. I've not experienced any negative side effects, and feel the additional energy when I'm on it. The lack of the need for cycling was very helpful when I was starting out, and cycle during the beginning few weeks and final weeks of my program to see supplement-free progress. Additionally, the smaller portions through micro dosing stop the flavour from being over-powering. When I do use a pre-workout I mix with Promera's BETA-CRET, and the two products mix very well together.

neverman's Rating

neverman did not leave a written review for this product.

quiknutz's Rating
Unflavored

Con-Cret's supplement facts: Creatine HCI 750 mg per scoop and i was taking 2 in each preworkout drink... Taste: 8 The taste of unflavored was a lil sour almost like sour candies... I dug it cause it calmed down the sweetness of the peak & pump in my drink... Mixing: 10 It was a super fine powder like powder sugar so it melted away as soon as it hit the water. Bloating & Water retention: 9 Con-cret promotes no bloating or water gains and i believe it. While taking all 3 of these products I still put on 3-5lbs of LEAN weight. I never felt or looked bloated and got a few new cuts. Effectiveness: 10 Concret is effective for sure. I put on some reasonable strength gains and did have less bloating while taking this. While taking Con-cret I also noticed enhanced muscle strength and endurance while lifting. I liked to take 2 scoops of con-cret,2 scoops of pump and 1 scoop of peak 400 in a shaker for my preworkout and it gave me maximal energy and pumps. Overall: 9-10 All in all, Con-cret gets my approval. I recommend everyone try it. Creatine works different for everyone and I swear by the this product and makes insane gains while taking it.

1-20 of 1,024 Reviews