ProMera Sports CON-CRET Reviews

7.8
1-20 of 1,061 Reviews

appleiosvirtual's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Sweet Blue Raspberry Mmmm Mmmm Good.

moon90's Rating
Lemon Lime

Awesome! Loved this product! Great taste and great results! Only issue I had it I blew through a 45 serving container in about 2.5 weeks following the dosing that it prescribed since I would have to take 4 scoops on my intense workout days because of my weight. Aside from going through it so quick this is one of the best creatines I've taken.

alexortiz5815's Rating
Lemon Lime

Best creatine product, no bloating or loading, I just take it before the gym and after and all set.

PappaBear76's Rating
Lemon Lime

ProMera Sports Con-Cret Lemon Lime is an amazing tasting Creatine hcl that is micro dosed for you’re your individual needs with no loading or cycling off periods. The small size of the container makes it easy to always have it with you and takes up little space in the gym bag ;). I am pleased with the taste of the Lemon Lime. It is a very refreshing and enjoyable Lime flavor. While supplementing with Con-Cret, my recovery periods have been quicker. I gave this product a 9/10 because of how great it taste, the convenience of micro dosing, nice recovery speed as well as the compact size of the container.

Hta98's Rating
Pineapple

pile of **** do not buy it , you cannot feel any changes and certainly doesn't give any type of pump. Also do not buy the new Musclepharm creatine (although the older version worked) or RSP nutrition creade. also i am waiting for animal pump to go down a bit because i heard that a pretty good pump.

accox011's Rating
Blue Raspberry

accox011 did not leave a written review for this product.

NoobSaibot10's Rating

Originally I used this and thought it to be the best choice for creatine. No doubt this works but no better than regular creatine mono as I've now tested my body's reaction to both with a break between each. Even with no loading and a dose of 2.5 a day the creatine mono eventually built up in my system and is working very well. In my opinion no reason to pay extra for the hcl here.

FallenGladiator's Rating
Snake Fruit - Exclusive!

Product is good as Creatine Supplement, but the one thing I would recommend is not taking the scoop per 100lbs of body weight. Creatine HCL is not scientifically proven to benefit you, furthermore the only way to make creatine is Creatine Monohydrate, so as a supplement it is still good. I recommend taking 1 scoop to half a scoop. Referance to Marc Lobliner Tiger Fitness on CON-CRET on youtube. Container: 24 serving is tiny!!, But with the right does it is nice to have a smaller tub that you can carry in gym bag on the go. Taste: Citrus and fruit punch, mixes completely clear, this product in Sake Fruit tastes good and is not over powering. Looking for a new on the go creatine, Highly rate this product, but others might be cheaper.

Elijah917's Rating
Unflavored

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

adhamsabry51's Rating

i have tried this product for the first time this is my first tub to buy and i have been using it for 3 weeks i am not taking any preworkout currently am just using coffee and concrete only and woow all of my weights i used to lift increased i think i will stay with concrete for a long time its exceelent the only draw back is that it only lasts for 24 times as i take 2 scoops for the 48 tub

Zippy229's Rating
Unflavored

this is an excellent product! I used alot of different creatine before. I did get stomach cramps and bloating from other brands. I use the Un flavored and I mix it in with my pre workout 30 to 45 min before I work out. I have gained a lot of lean mass with it.

cdythms's Rating
Lemon Lime

No real noticeable effects either way when changing over to this creatine. Serving size is deceptive. It is based on bodyweight so it is 48 servings for a 100 pound person. I dont think anyone on this site taking creatine weighs 100 pounds. So realistically its only around 25 servings. Not nearly the bargain it seems. Also it is very acidic. To the point that you will want to eat something to get that stuff out your mouth. Lemon lime is strong not my favorite for sure.

myrenga's Rating
Pineapple

I used the Blue Raspberry on a Log. The taste was a bit tart for me. I do have to say the results were excellent. I found that even while cutting/deficit, I was able to make strength improvements/gains. My muscles developed more visible shape/size also while on this product. I did not experience any negative side effects, and no bloating/water retention. It is a great creatine product. I ordered the pineapple flavor after my log was finished. I LOVE the pineapple flavor! Honestly, I would just drink it like Koolaid if I could!

rattasak's Rating
Pineapple

rattasak did not leave a written review for this product.

dmsanclemente's Rating
Pineapple

It´s a shame that a good product does not read the expectations of consumers. This is a very tasty product, very good performance, but the black spot in it is that humidifies very very fast.... even in optimal conditions. So, i will have to choose another brand.

BubsNBean's Rating
Lemon Lime

I've logged several products and tried many creatine supps. I keep coming back to ConCret because it just plain works. I never notice water retention, but the increased strength and decreased DOMS is very real. I recommend this product to anyone looking for creatine with the added benefits of helping with muscle soreness.

hennore's Rating
Unflavored

Con-cret worked wonders on me! I got back into body building after taking a two year break and I got jacked! I got a lot of compliments from friends, family, and especially my girlfriend. People seriously thought I was either flexing any time they saw me or was on steroids.

riverarogelio's Rating

riverarogelio did not leave a written review for this product.

garrottcoelho87's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine is awesome definitely helps me have indurance when im lifting high volume, its extremely important to pull water into the muscles in order to keep from getting muscle cramps and lactic acid build up.

MichaelVincentC's Rating
Pineapple

MichaelVincentC did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,061 Reviews