PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Reviews

6.7
6.7

jpretamalb's Rating
Unflavored

Not so powerfull in pump, in fact its a low-medium range of pumps.

Versup's Rating
Unflavored

Terrific value for the money for a great NO ingredient but prepare to chug that stuff because it is horrendous. I mean it's really bad.

wmhogg's Rating
Unflavored

As the precursor for arginine, which helps produce nitric oxide (NO), this product works noticeably after only 30 minutes. It provides a better pump than most NO-boosting products I've tried, primarily because the arginine gets broken down by enzymes before it has a chance to work. The citrulline malate in this product seems to work better than just L-citrulline (without the malate).

BeauA's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this several times when it would ship to Canada. Overall an excellent product. Can be taken on its own to increase vascularity and performance, or added to one of your preworkouts that are in most cases underdosed anyways

Tootyne's Rating

Definitly works on me! but yeah, not unflavored at all!

proteus189's Rating

Definitely keep this is a dry place. It will clump up very easily in a humid environment. Also, it's not easy to scoop out, so you may want to put it in a different container (air-tight container).

Jenlift2014's Rating
Unflavored

I have not noticed any benefits from this product. It is supposed to be unflavored but it has a horrible after taste which ruins the taste of my protein shake.

NYC1234578's Rating
Unflavored

NYC1234578 did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeparchen's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this product looking for a product to give me valid vascularity during my workouts and this does not fail needless to say. I've been on a well controlled cut with my trainer for 6 months now so i can notice when a supplement works or does not work when added into my cutting plan. My veins look ridicules when using this. Though i gave the taste a low rating not because i dislike it but because its not unflavored? It tastes like a warhead if any of you guys had the candy.. Its ultra sour lol.. Granted i love it but its not unflavored like described.

ExciteBk's Rating

Quality product. I def get a little more endurance in my strength endurance workouts. It also has the nice side effect of increasing vascularity. Pairs well with Beta Alanine and Cordyceps for cardio/conditioning activities.

BrittonF's Rating
Unflavored

This has been my favorite supplement for the past six months. I've been trying to stay away from pre's, so I stack this with beta alanine, and my BCAAs. My workouts have never been better, and I don't have to worrry about what else is going into my body. Plus, no crash at the end. Yes, the taste is somewhat bitter, but if mixing with juice, or flavored BCAAs, then you have nothing to worry about. I highly recommend this product!

bowflexing's Rating
Unflavored

Great quality product to add to your pre & post workout drink for recovery!

msb5172's Rating
Unflavored

I love adding this product to my BCAA's. Gives an incredible pump!

larryfraze's Rating
Unflavored

I use 1 scoop before bed and add 2 to my pre-workout. This is the only brand CM I have tried. It is a 1:1 so if you're looking for a bonded 2:1 CM this isn't what you want. There is a noticeable difference in soreness without this product. The taste is fairly tart but I got use to it after a couple weeks...actually am beginning to like the tartness. I rate the product an 8 overall because it works but on heavy lift days I still get some soreness with this so not a 10. I rate the flavor a 7 because it is advertised as unflavored but the tart is definitely noticeable.

brady3mta3's Rating

Don't mix citrulline with your chocolate/vanilla protien, it has a tart taste. Goes better with juice or other fruit flavored drink.

vyacheslav2012's Rating
Unflavored

vyacheslav2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

dman4x4's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent pump...no nausea...no crash afterwards....just pure raw power...tried N.O.Xplode 2.0, C4, and Assault...this one is THE BEST for me. I just can't stand ready-made pre-workouts... So..to do your own best pre-workout all you need is just add Creatine & Beta-Alanine and you are good to go. My pre-workout is: 1- Citrulline Malate (this product) 2- Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Beta Alanine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bodybuilding-supplements/beta-alanine.html 3- Con-Cret Creatine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html Happy lifting

TeamMetal's Rating
Unflavored

Great bulk supplement that should be in every true lifters arsenal.

BcW702's Rating
Unflavored

For it being unflavored, I guess but it is bitter and salty as ****. I do understand that malate is a type of salt tho so to be expected. I don't really taste it when mixed with a pre workout tho and 1-2 scoops of this bad boy with have your veins pumped with blood. So 100% for effectiveness!

beameupscotty's Rating
Unflavored

This stuff is awesome! It actually gives you a noticeable difference in performance. Delayed fatigue, less muscle soreness, this stuff is great. Can mix well with almost anything sweet or citrusy. Super cheap too. Never experienced the "Mind Blowing" pumps that some people reported, but a definite fixture in my supplement regiment.