PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Reviews

6.8
6.8

Jenlift2014's Rating
Unflavored

I have not noticed any benefits from this product. It is supposed to be unflavored but it has a horrible after taste which ruins the taste of my protein shake.

NYC1234578's Rating
Unflavored

NYC1234578 did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeparchen's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this product looking for a product to give me valid vascularity during my workouts and this does not fail needless to say. I've been on a well controlled cut with my trainer for 6 months now so i can notice when a supplement works or does not work when added into my cutting plan. My veins look ridicules when using this. Though i gave the taste a low rating not because i dislike it but because its not unflavored? It tastes like a warhead if any of you guys had the candy.. Its ultra sour lol.. Granted i love it but its not unflavored like described.

ExciteBk's Rating

Quality product. I def get a little more endurance in my strength endurance workouts. It also has the nice side effect of increasing vascularity. Pairs well with Beta Alanine and Cordyceps for cardio/conditioning activities.

BrittonF's Rating
Unflavored

This has been my favorite supplement for the past six months. I've been trying to stay away from pre's, so I stack this with beta alanine, and my BCAAs. My workouts have never been better, and I don't have to worrry about what else is going into my body. Plus, no crash at the end. Yes, the taste is somewhat bitter, but if mixing with juice, or flavored BCAAs, then you have nothing to worry about. I highly recommend this product!

bowflexing's Rating
Unflavored

Great quality product to add to your pre & post workout drink for recovery!

msb5172's Rating
Unflavored

I love adding this product to my BCAA's. Gives an incredible pump!

larryfraze's Rating
Unflavored

I use 1 scoop before bed and add 2 to my pre-workout. This is the only brand CM I have tried. It is a 1:1 so if you're looking for a bonded 2:1 CM this isn't what you want. There is a noticeable difference in soreness without this product. The taste is fairly tart but I got use to it after a couple weeks...actually am beginning to like the tartness. I rate the product an 8 overall because it works but on heavy lift days I still get some soreness with this so not a 10. I rate the flavor a 7 because it is advertised as unflavored but the tart is definitely noticeable.

brady3mta3's Rating

Don't mix citrulline with your chocolate/vanilla protien, it has a tart taste. Goes better with juice or other fruit flavored drink.

vyacheslav2012's Rating
Unflavored

vyacheslav2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

dman4x4's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent pump...no nausea...no crash afterwards....just pure raw power...tried N.O.Xplode 2.0, C4, and Assault...this one is THE BEST for me. I just can't stand ready-made pre-workouts... So..to do your own best pre-workout all you need is just add Creatine & Beta-Alanine and you are good to go. My pre-workout is: 1- Citrulline Malate (this product) 2- Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Beta Alanine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bodybuilding-supplements/beta-alanine.html 3- Con-Cret Creatine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html Happy lifting

TeamMetal's Rating
Unflavored

Great bulk supplement that should be in every true lifters arsenal.

BcW702's Rating
Unflavored

For it being unflavored, I guess but it is bitter and salty as ****. I do understand that malate is a type of salt tho so to be expected. I don't really taste it when mixed with a pre workout tho and 1-2 scoops of this bad boy with have your veins pumped with blood. So 100% for effectiveness!

beameupscotty's Rating
Unflavored

This stuff is awesome! It actually gives you a noticeable difference in performance. Delayed fatigue, less muscle soreness, this stuff is great. Can mix well with almost anything sweet or citrusy. Super cheap too. Never experienced the "Mind Blowing" pumps that some people reported, but a definite fixture in my supplement regiment.

HorseRBW's Rating
Unflavored

HorseRBW did not leave a written review for this product.

derstead's Rating

Cant say that i noticed any effects from this. Was using it in my homemade preworkout, but honestly could not tell a difference. Was using 4 scoops. Dont think I'll try this one again.

cpodlew's Rating
Unflavored

Very effective for pump and muscular endurance. I add it to my pre-workouts to get 6 grams depending on what's already in them. The taste is very sour so have to add a lot of splenda to offset it though I don't mind it with enough splenda since it turns my pre-workouts into sweet tart flavor.

• Poldek
Poldek's Rating
Unflavored

Do not buy this product!!! I didn't get the product. There's a bug in the web that automatically changes my address every time I input it (It changes the street number and flat number). The worst part is that, after one month, bodybulding refunded me the product price (so they say, I still didn't get the refund), but not the shipping costs, although it was their fault I didn't get the goods. When I asked for the shipping costs, they just ignored me. So, from my point of view, this web is just a scam web, and I cannot recommend to buy here anything.

twinsfan57's Rating
Unflavored

Good stuff take 5 mg before my workout. really seems to help.

gw165174's Rating
Unflavored

gw165174 did not leave a written review for this product.