PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Reviews

6.5
6.5

vyacheslav2012's Rating
Unflavored

vyacheslav2012 did not leave a written review for this product.

dman4x4's Rating
Unflavored

Excellent pump...no nausea...no crash afterwards....just pure raw power...tried N.O.Xplode 2.0, C4, and Assault...this one is THE BEST for me. I just can't stand ready-made pre-workouts... So..to do your own best pre-workout all you need is just add Creatine & Beta-Alanine and you are good to go. My pre-workout is: 1- Citrulline Malate (this product) 2- Bodybuilding.com Foundation Series Beta Alanine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bodybuilding-supplements/beta-alanine.html 3- Con-Cret Creatine http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html Happy lifting

TeamMetal's Rating
Unflavored

Great bulk supplement that should be in every true lifters arsenal.

BcW702's Rating
Unflavored

For it being unflavored, I guess but it is bitter and salty as ****. I do understand that malate is a type of salt tho so to be expected. I don't really taste it when mixed with a pre workout tho and 1-2 scoops of this bad boy with have your veins pumped with blood. So 100% for effectiveness!

beameupscotty's Rating
Unflavored

This stuff is awesome! It actually gives you a noticeable difference in performance. Delayed fatigue, less muscle soreness, this stuff is great. Can mix well with almost anything sweet or citrusy. Super cheap too. Never experienced the "Mind Blowing" pumps that some people reported, but a definite fixture in my supplement regiment.

HorseRBW's Rating
Unflavored

HorseRBW did not leave a written review for this product.

derstead's Rating

Cant say that i noticed any effects from this. Was using it in my homemade preworkout, but honestly could not tell a difference. Was using 4 scoops. Dont think I'll try this one again.

cpodlew's Rating
Unflavored

Very effective for pump and muscular endurance. I add it to my pre-workouts to get 6 grams depending on what's already in them. The taste is very sour so have to add a lot of splenda to offset it though I don't mind it with enough splenda since it turns my pre-workouts into sweet tart flavor.

• Poldek
Poldek's Rating
Unflavored

Do not buy this product!!! I didn't get the product. There's a bug in the web that automatically changes my address every time I input it (It changes the street number and flat number). The worst part is that, after one month, bodybulding refunded me the product price (so they say, I still didn't get the refund), but not the shipping costs, although it was their fault I didn't get the goods. When I asked for the shipping costs, they just ignored me. So, from my point of view, this web is just a scam web, and I cannot recommend to buy here anything.

twinsfan57's Rating
Unflavored

Good stuff take 5 mg before my workout. really seems to help.

gw165174's Rating
Unflavored

gw165174 did not leave a written review for this product.

Quadzilla99's Rating
Unflavored

I love this stuff. Really gets the blood flowing and increases the endurance. If you read that one study that showed pretty dramatic effects in terms of extra reps over a series of bench press sets they used 8 grams so this is enough for 25 workouts at that dose making this super cost effective. I even like the taste it's like a sour taste that's pretty pleasant

drudown91's Rating
Unflavored

its very sour but just take it with a little water, down it real quick and its all over then enjoy the great work out thats coming.

FsAxis92's Rating
Unflavored

Great almost tasteless bulk citrulline supplement. Great for making your own preworkout cocktail or adding this to your pre.

FitnessStudent's Rating

It's a phenomenal product with science to back it up besides just personal experience.

JoshuaBiagtan's Rating

As a Track and Field athlete, my workouts involve lifting and running. Lifting in the morning is a pain sometimes and adding this to my preworkout has done wonders to wake me up and get me going in the weightroom! On those days that I have a hard sprinting workout I can always rely on Citrulline Malate to help loosen up my muscle so to speak. It makes the next days workout bearable and doable and has helped me big time since my hamstring injury in the winter. I highly recommend that this be a supplement any athlete and lifter has, as it has helped me through countless workouts!

mixuletz's Rating

As in researches, personally, I had to take 6g before the workout along with 1.5-2g of Agmatine to actually make it work. By itself, it's pointless IMO, but if stacked with other ingredients it can definitely make the pump last longer.

deathlycaress's Rating
Unflavored

Didn't do much as far as an actual "pump" goes, but definitely makes me more vascular, while helping slightly with endurance. But good lord this stuff is sour! Do yourself a favor and down it with some OJ or something to sweeten it up a bit--if you don't mind the extra calories.

crespohbk's Rating
Unflavored

does nothing, no pumps, no energy, no nothing. just a horrible tasting powder. save your money for a better product. all these reviews saying this is the greatest thing since sliced bread are probably just company sponsored posters. everyone needs to be very wary with reading peoples reviews, just like bed reviews, music reviews or here supplement reviews, companys pay people to write massice amounts of positive reviews for their products under the guise of different names and pictures.

Ckonda's Rating

Great product. Really gives a boost and makes you feel ready to go. I actually love the flavor just cause its sour but thats just me. I do a lot of sprinting so this defintely helps with that but i use it in the weight room from time to time and really works.