PowerBar Performance Energy Bar Reviews

Good

rodktaylor22's Rating
Peanut Butter

I keep these around just in case my blood sugar drops. There's no chocolate to melt, they work fast and taste wonderful.

blalock7's Rating
Peanut Butter

This is my go to protein fix. It tastes more like an actual "candy" bar and does not leave that powdery after taste. They are excellent source of protein while keeping the carbs and fat at a lower level which is hard to find in some of these bars Another huge plus is I find these at wal-Mart when I run out before re-ordering which makes them that much more convenient. If you still tend to need that sweet sugar fix from time to time like myself this is your bar. If you are like me and aren't big on lunch this is your bar. All around it's clearly marked, great packaging, a wonderful peanut butter/chcolate taste with a touch of nuts and the best part no after taste.

skylerlane95's Rating
Vanilla Crisp

skylerlane95 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cardy2's Rating

Cardy2 did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnAce82's Rating

JohnAce82 did not leave a written review for this product.

BHargrave82's Rating
Peanut Butter

BHargrave82 did not leave a written review for this product.

Laughlin198723's Rating
Peanut Butter

Laughlin198723 did not leave a written review for this product.

PhillLor84's Rating

PhillLor84 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigStarr's Rating

BigStarr did not leave a written review for this product.

Buttp1974's Rating

Buttp1974 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bickerstaf's Rating
Vanilla Crisp

Bickerstaf did not leave a written review for this product.

Vxnblue13's Rating

Vxnblue13 did not leave a written review for this product.

kingkongwashere's Rating

Power bar gives u a good amount of energy before workout though I like Met-Rex better in my case in regards to a mass gaining diet.But its a good snack with water while ur on the go

babytroiano's Rating
Vanilla Crisp

This is THE product for any and all athletes. I can't use any other bar as this bar digests the easiest without cramping. Plus it tastes great! Esp Peanut butter!

ScoobyPoopyPoo's Rating
Peanut Butter

Great for snacks or meal substitutes when you can't find time to eat (like at work). Taste is good, peanut butter is my fav

jslam96's Rating
Oatmeal Raisin

This is one of my FAVORITE ENERGY BARS OF ALL TIME! It tastes phenomenal, is EXTREMELY low in fat, and provides a good amount of protein for an energy bar as well as essential vitamins and minerals. It has much more carbohydrates than protein, so it should not be used as a post-workout snack, but more likely a pre- or during-workout snack. Overall, this is one of the most well-rounded energy bars that I have ever seen.

dbackFSU's Rating

i got this for my birthday. they aren't bad but needs more protein

joverfield's Rating
Peanut Butter

PowerBars are what I usually eat throughout the day of a powerlifting meet. These supply me with a decent amount of carbs for sustained energy, along with a little protein to help recovery. I eat both the Harvest bars and the original PowerBars during the meets.

Vlly4life15's Rating
Peanut Butter

Yummy fills me up and Best for breakfast or before working out at night instead of a meal

powerbar82's Rating
Oatmeal Raisin

Don't go a day without it!