PharmaFreak VITA FREAK PACKS Reviews

High Quality & The Most Complete Multi-Nutrient Pack We've Ever Developed!

flovephoto's Rating

I initially liked the pharmafreak brand to start as I'm just getting into the bodybuilding and supplement game, but after doing a lot of reading up, I felt very disappointed to see titanium dioxide and talc in these, and no break down of certain ingredients. While I like the idea of some of the added ingredients, I wish these weren't unnecessarily colored or filled with bad ingredients.

LittlefieldJC's Rating

I have tried several extreme vitamin type supplement packs and have only been satisfied with two or three. Vita freak is included in that two or three. If you are wanting a good quality product and are serious in the gym and really push yourself then you need serious vitamins to replenish your muscles and body. I definitely recommend Vada free for the quality and price.

MiBattista's Rating

The all around muti i have used so far.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating

$41 for 30 packs. They have a deal right now buy 2, get 1 free, so $82 for 90 packs. Less than $1/ day. *Easy to swallow *No pill burps *I LOVE that they're in little packs. Easy for on the go. I actually grabbed one on my way to work today because I was in a hurry. Very convenient 10/10-Great product. Easy to take, no nasty burps, convenient packs, and all inclusive vitamin, amino acid, antioxidant and cognitive support

stevegd's Rating

Individual packages in a can of your daily needs for vitamins and other nutrients. So that means no need to work about moisture. I live on an island so that's always a positive. Only downside I see is they have 2 red pills in the package and if your also taking their Ripped Freak pills then you now have 3 of these little red pills. If they could change the color on one of these products that would be ideal. I do notice that I get a little flemmy after I take them, but I think that's just me.

shnaufx4's Rating

Great vitamin, I think it has the right amount of nutrients that you need - some dosages could use more (magnesium and others) - also, that it is 8 vitamins taken twice a day - that is hard to do. Can't you compact it all into once a day? That would be much easier. And price is a little too high...

blokpost's Rating

Great multiV. I don't know about dosages, whether or not they are high, but definitely noticed better mood & immunity. Tablets are not too big. What can say, I liked it, but the price is waaay too high - 42$. That's too much for 30 servings.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Vita freak would shine if you wanted to use it while travelling. Coming in a convenitent pack, this would easily hold you over until you were back home and can take all of your goodies again. The vitamin sources and doses could be higher along with the amino complex. The pills are easy to swallow and overall, it really is a solid vitamin pack.

SavageNerdz's Rating

Going to be completely honest here. If you live a BUSY life style, always on the go, and don't have time to be messing around mixing and matching 10 different supplements. THIS IS FOR YOU. These vita packs are perfect, they're simply amazing for when you're on the go and you can't spare any time. Snag a pack before work everyday along with your breakfast or lack of, and you're good to go. Taste wise? There's next to no taste at least none that i have experienced, don't have any weird tasting burps either. These are a bit more expensive than some of the other multis floating around, but they are well worth the price. P.S. A big shout out to TeamBarbarian. Thanks a million, man!

johnvan12's Rating

Great multi-vitamin. I had a nice boost of energy while using this product. Only down fall is the amount of pills that come in each pack.

Otterbein88's Rating

Its been over a week everyone so I decided to write a very positive review for the multivitamin "Vita-Freak". Now, before I was using the animal pack and for some reason it was killing my gut, I never actually determined what the cause of that pain was but hey, some supplements just don't sit right with certain people. I was recommended Vita-Freak by some buddies who have been taking it for a while and they love it, so i decided to give it a shot. It's a really interesting supplement because it has a vitamin, mineral and essential micronutrient complex where I haven't seen many other multivitamins on the market that include all three :). I have noticed that my energy levels are higher and I am feeling better..mood wise.. I definitely recommend this product for the everyday gym rat or someone just looking to keep optimal health, I think this is a great product and that everyone should be taking some type of multivitamin, this is my choice, I hope you consider it!

stangboy1404's Rating

I have been on this for about a month and I can def tell I have been feeling better then I did when I first started with these. These are great for when you are on the go since all you have to do is grab a packet and head out the door! The different colored pills are helpful if you really want to know which pill you are taking and when it helps with. Had no aftertaste or burps like some of the others I have had in the past and that is def. a big plus! Ingredients are top notch and is def. something that is going to be a staple in my every day routine!

ajej4780's Rating

I love everything about this multivitamin. I got it about a month ago and its been great. I really like how the pills are coated making them easy to swallow. I also like the way they are different colors so you can know which one is which and can take them at different times if you like. The individual packets make it easy to grab a few servings for a trip or just grab a single pack on your way out the door. The packs are loaded with all the vitamins and minerals that I need. The price is kinda high, but it is definitely worth it.

Canadian82's Rating

I recently started using these vitamins and I am very happy I did !! Unlike a lot of other pre packaged multis these are easy to swallow pills. With no burp up after taste. If your looking for a good high quality multi these are the way to go !!

matthmmel16's Rating

These vitamins were awesome. Felt better immediately, especially in the morning and later on at night. Didn't feel so tired all the time. GREAT Product!!

MrKitts's Rating

Pharmafreak never lets me down. After about one week of using this product I noticed improved mental clarity, better digestion and more energy then I know what to do with. Not to mention AWESOME workouts and solid pumps in the gym. Keep the gainz coming Pharmafreaks! Praise Odin!

ouimanu's Rating

a month ago, i started a vegan diet and i was really excited about it but after 2 weeks i was really weak and tired. So far my best option was a multivitamin, i tried some Multi Vitamin in the past but they were incomplete in terms of minerals and Vitamins. When i tried Vita freak, i was happy because it is a very clean product and really high quality, the pills are color coded and it has just the right amount of minerals and Vitamins especially if your into fitness or a specific diet.I can really feels the difference in terms of my energy after few days.

sergkillit's Rating

Amazing product, has all necessary vitamins, nutrients and minerals crucial for anybody an athlete or sedentary individual. Easy to consume and digest vegetable capsules,definitely feeling my CNS is recovering a lot better, so not so tired by the end of the week of heavy lifting, easy to take one pack a day vs having to remember to take your multi throughout a day.Very solid product high quality ingredients highly recommended.

jeffarsenault54's Rating

Love this vitamin! I eat well, but at times I feel that Vita Freak Packs supply my body with the extra vitamins that I may missing through my busy schedule. I want a product that gives me great results and Vita Freak does just that! The packets are so handy to take and the price is great too! -jeff

vmendonc's Rating

If there is one supplement that any bodybuilder MUST have is a Multi Vitamin. Absolutely essential. There are tons of it in the market, so choose carefully. VitaFreak not only has the complete panel of Vitimanis and Mineral but has a great quantity of Anti-oxidants, immune system buster, heart and brain protectors, detox herbs and amino acids for recovery. All From natural sources. In my opinion there is absolutely no way to go wrong with this. Covering all bases.