PharmaFreak TEST FREAK Reviews

Good
7.7

franchise1124's Rating

I was fortunate enough to be awarded a bottle of Test Freak a short while ago and I must say I'm impressed. The first benefit I noticed was the improved quality of sleep. We all know how beneficial good rest is to our bodies especially when training, so this was a nice plus. I was snowed in for a good portion of the month so I didn't get to work out as frequently as I wanted (does shoveling count?) but I was able to lean out a little and seemingly put on some lean mass. The label alluded to running this product for 8 weeks so I bought another bottle to see how it goes- I'm hoping the positive effects I've experienced so far continue!

chrisronson169's Rating

BLOOD WORK DONE...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY... I did a blood test before and after due to the fact that I was thinking of doing TRT. The blood levels before and after we're basically the same , the where both in the high 390's, which is normal for my age of 39. The free testosterone range was below normal, which I was surprised because that is the one test which there may be some proof that this product may increase . If you are in your 20's there is absolutely no reason to take this product. If you are in your late 30's or older , you are better off getting your bloodwork done and seeing a doctor . A 3 month supply of test and the consultation ran me about $500 for a 3 month supply

Kotridisn's Rating

Kotridisn did not leave a written review for this product.

ernestolara84's Rating

Great product!! I have a very good sleep at night, it increased my power and strength in my training! I definitely recommend it!!

simchin's Rating

This product has increased my power and speed in my training! Both volume and intensity aspect of my lifting has improved thanks to this amazing product! I definitely recommend you to take it!

Mychaelq's Rating

I felt amazing, it heightened my endurance and strength.. Thumbs up.

johnvan12's Rating

I follow a very simple supplement routine which includes a test booster, protein and a multi vitamin.My protein and multi-vitamin has always been the same but I have consistently changed Test Boosters. Throughout the years I have used SixStar Test Boosters, Musclepharm, Muscletech, Cellucor, Nugenix, Novex Biotech and tons of others. In just a few weeks of using PharmaFreak Test Freak I feel absolutely amazing. Test Freak has pushed me past my personal peak. My muscles are harder and more defined. My strength has increased, sex drive is increasing and I feel like a million bucks. I highly recommend this product as a former semi pro athlete and as an individual that is constantly pushing for more.

lowroller21212's Rating

Decent test booster with solid ingredients, I found the libido to be profound and peaking at 2.5 weeks, started off stronger within the first week. Stacked it alongside GH Freak for improved sleep. Got the chance to log it might work better on some people it was ok with me.

ecxtimmy's Rating

Test Freak is another great natty test booster, providing Fenugreek and Tribulus as well as DHT and Estrogen support. I starting noticing the effects after only about 1 week, libido increaser was very noticeable!!! Test Freak and Anabolic Freak when taken together provide the best you can get from Natty T boosters!!!

bmarchia's Rating

I used Test Freak, Anabolic Freak, and GH Freak as one muscle building stack. Over the course of the product I saw strength gainz in my lifts and was very happy with my results. I felt more aggressive in the gym and my energy levels were high. My sleep at night was great even if I only got a couple hours, I still woke up feeling refreshed. During my time on the products I was still cutting weight and remaining in a caloric deficit but was able to keep my strength up and even lift heavier in some of my lifts. A great muscle building combo right here!

jeremyacox's Rating

So this was my first time taking a test booster and it changed how I see them now. I could tell within a few days that my libido had increased and I felt just more confident and aggressive in the gym. I only needed shorter rest periods in the gym and could easily get amped up for a hard lift. I also stayed at the same weight for the 30 days I took it and leaned out as well. I saw some definition in the shoulders and arms and also looked bigger as well. This is a product that works and does what it says. I will be looking to add this to my stack very soon.

Truogre's Rating

Got caught up in the hype (the box rocks). Purchased two of the large boxes, used them both with no real result felt. What works for some may not work for everyone. My other complaint was the amount of capsules digeted...I mean 4, really? But if your in to that kind of thing, go for it :)

navycook2's Rating

Hey everyone was wondering if this would be a decent stack Test Freak, Ripped Freak, Amino Freak, and maybe the Greans Freak? I am thinking about picking this up just want some thoughts. The Reviews seem to be pretty good. Thanks!

Mu5555's Rating

I used the free trial size for 7 days and didnt notice anything, I aslo had it stacked with DAA

mikespgh1986's Rating

love this product .. only 4 pills right before bed and I've noticed and increase in strength , reps and size.. Muscles are thicker and harder

Technoking2013's Rating

Personally I don't like this product. It lowered my libido and contains all sorts of random chemicals. I gained roughly the same muscle as before I took this product.

moon90's Rating

Took this as part of the stack with Anabolic Freak and GH Freak and was happy with the gains, Combining all 3 worked awesome! Great test booster!

frankcimino's Rating

The last time I used this was when they had the buy two get one free deal. To be honest 110$ + shipping for three bottles is asking kind of a lot. When you take the pills they smell like maple syrup and when you go to the bathroom it too smells like it. As far as results go in my honest opinion they really didn't do anything for me that a simple test booster couldn't. Get some D acid and some tribulus and it was about the same IMO. If you look at it as a simple test booster then it does what it says, don't expect steroid like gains because it isn't going to happen unless you have low T naturally and even then....come on guys. I give it a 7 simply because of price. Drop it down to the 30$ mark and it would be an easy 9. I hope this helped you all out and if you have seen results different from myself message me and let me know. Thanks

Asm355's Rating

Asm355 did not leave a written review for this product.

abulcke's Rating

The best Pro-Test product I have ever used! I took 4 pills at night every night and experienced overall gains in my major lifts, muscle hardness and some fat loss. I have been training extremely hard but I can easily say Test Freak helped me along the way!