PharmaFreak TEST FREAK Reviews

Good
7.8

xtremechaz's Rating

Overall a great product. Recovery increased, libido was THROUGH the roof, I got stronger, and was able to drop some body fat. My sleep was also a lot deeper, and consistently deep, even after I ran out of the product.

Minion86's Rating

A great test booster

Restenfield's Rating

Definitely enhanced libido. Any other results pending the consumption of the remaining pills.

dannyboykeey's Rating

Hey i had a couple questions about this product and i need answers from people who have taken this many times. I need to know about the off cycle.. do i need to take an off cycle pill or will i be okay with just cycling off like its recommended

NathanielAdam's Rating

NathanielAdam did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rusty513's Rating

I stacked this with GH freak and Anabolic freak and after four weeks I have noticed a positive change in body composition and strength.

Blake2732's Rating

I don't think test boosters can make a HUGE difference in natural test levels, but this is a well formulated product and probably gives you somewhat of an edge. This product was similar to ZMA and gave me some rock solid sleep and recovery, and that alone will make a big difference in how you perform! Like lights out sleep for the whole month. I don't know how much it did for my testosterone levels; it would be interesting to get blood work done before, during, and after taking this product to see if there was a difference. I didn't notice an increase in my libido or anything of that nature though. Since these are capsules they don't necessarily have a taste, but they do have somewhat of a "sappy" after taste. After I swallow them I would get burps that would taste sort of like tree sap, but it wasn't too bad.

Kankuman's Rating

Kankuman did not leave a written review for this product.

Abdullahs1990's Rating

I just wanna point out that some people down here wrote very STUPID comments assuming they are giving an accurate feedback about TestFreak or any other testosterone or GH booster. They compare these products to STEROIDS! seriously????!! Just to clarify the idea, these products are under a category called "supplements & nutrition" while "steroids" are something else totally different and not even related! I don't know exactly how these people think, but the bad results they got identify their mentality ;-)

RoadPigJohn's Rating

Another winner product in my book by utilizing ingredients proved by research to produce higher levels of natural testosterone in the body and it showed to be a realistic product that is not another overhyped advertisement in the market today. With Test Freak I felt new levels strength overall well been and a great to my alpha male ego driving personality. Not your common product and a more realistic supplements that delivers as promised by the designers of it (Pharma Freak). I recommend 100% Test Freak to every sport fan looking to surpass their average performance.

pork_37's Rating

This product I am not sure of, I didn't notice a huge difference while I was taking it. I was wasn't using any other supplements besides protein powder at the time. I am up in the air how I feel.

franchise1124's Rating

I was fortunate enough to be awarded a bottle of Test Freak a short while ago and I must say I'm impressed. The first benefit I noticed was the improved quality of sleep. We all know how beneficial good rest is to our bodies especially when training, so this was a nice plus. I was snowed in for a good portion of the month so I didn't get to work out as frequently as I wanted (does shoveling count?) but I was able to lean out a little and seemingly put on some lean mass. The label alluded to running this product for 8 weeks so I bought another bottle to see how it goes- I'm hoping the positive effects I've experienced so far continue!

chrisronson169's Rating

BLOOD WORK DONE...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY... I did a blood test before and after due to the fact that I was thinking of doing TRT. The blood levels before and after we're basically the same , the where both in the high 390's, which is normal for my age of 39. The free testosterone range was below normal, which I was surprised because that is the one test which there may be some proof that this product may increase . If you are in your 20's there is absolutely no reason to take this product. If you are in your late 30's or older , you are better off getting your bloodwork done and seeing a doctor . A 3 month supply of test and the consultation ran me about $500 for a 3 month supply

Kotridisn's Rating

Kotridisn did not leave a written review for this product.

ernestolara84's Rating

Great product!! I have a very good sleep at night, it increased my power and strength in my training! I definitely recommend it!!

simchin's Rating

This product has increased my power and speed in my training! Both volume and intensity aspect of my lifting has improved thanks to this amazing product! I definitely recommend you to take it!

Mychaelq's Rating

I felt amazing, it heightened my endurance and strength.. Thumbs up.

johnvan12's Rating

I follow a very simple supplement routine which includes a test booster, protein and a multi vitamin.My protein and multi-vitamin has always been the same but I have consistently changed Test Boosters. Throughout the years I have used SixStar Test Boosters, Musclepharm, Muscletech, Cellucor, Nugenix, Novex Biotech and tons of others. In just a few weeks of using PharmaFreak Test Freak I feel absolutely amazing. Test Freak has pushed me past my personal peak. My muscles are harder and more defined. My strength has increased, sex drive is increasing and I feel like a million bucks. I highly recommend this product as a former semi pro athlete and as an individual that is constantly pushing for more.

lowroller21212's Rating

Decent test booster with solid ingredients, I found the libido to be profound and peaking at 2.5 weeks, started off stronger within the first week. Stacked it alongside GH Freak for improved sleep. Got the chance to log it might work better on some people it was ok with me.