PharmaFreak TEST FREAK Reviews

7.6

Pietro75Giudice's Rating

After 7 weeks of use my testosterone was up 18% from the beginning. So it works

crowe3119's Rating

Not quite as good as Alpha Jym. Took 3 twice a day in the end. Same general help though. Easier to get up in morning with busy work/family life. Increased mental focus and desire to get that last rep. Strength/power stayed same or slightly better while cutting and training for distance running.

Rostrico's Rating

Rostrico did not leave a written review for this product.

KissIcon's Rating

PharmaFreak's TEST FREAK: I just finished up a run with this supplement not too long ago and I must say it is one of the better quality T-boosters on the market today. You may have to tweak the dosage a little but I experienced deeper sleep, felt a little more energized for the day ahead, had some strength gaines in the gym and had an overall feeling of muscles being more solid. I have a little more detail here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170457311 You will get results from this supplement, IMO.

wav399's Rating

Well guys, I've been using this for about 21/2 weeks now and not really feeling any results as of yet. Some may say its still too early. But thought i'd let you know so far. So apparently i never submitted this. But anyway, this stuff did not do much of anything after a month.

shazbugsy's Rating

Back in August I had BEEN TAKING PHARMA TEST FREAK FOR 4 WEEKS EVERY NIGHT AND I HAVE FOUND THAT MY STOMACH IS VERY BLOATED AND PROTRUDES NOW IS THIS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE PRODUCT for anyone else? I still have bloatedness now in October after having stopped the PHARMA TEST FREAK back in August Can anyone relate to this

dslynn123's Rating

this product was the poorest test boost produced ive ever had. Even the six flags test boost produced was better then this by far. And i never received the second produced that was offered in the promotional. I will never buy this producted again.

fast00's Rating

Long over due review.. Having tried many supplements in this category I feel this one stands alone. I felt through the out my run my sleep quality increased, my recovery time went down, and I felt a lot more aggressive through out the day. I managed to remain at my weight, while lowering the fat percentage which I feel is a huge accomplishment . I also smelled a bit like maple syrup when I sweated lol which I didn't mind at all. I will be buying and doing another run stacked with anabolic freak, I recommend this product for anyone looking for a boost, both in and outside the gym.

lordcook's Rating

Best testosterone supplement I've ever used!

evaghefi's Rating

I used a complete bottle of Test Freak, and noticed some elevations of my performance and aggressiveness too. Although these were mild effects, it still appeared to work. at the beginning this supplement gave me some bad cases of diarrhea, but my stomach got used to it after a while and tolerated it much better .

kirby080114's Rating

I hadn't hit any plateaus but I was still able notice gains were made in less time than usual. Nothing crazy intense but the extra gains are there and for a fair price. I took this stacked with PharmaFreak Anabolic Freak.

christopherjcos's Rating

I have been natural bodybuilding taking supplements for years and this is the first time I've given a review on any product just to try to save others 50 bucks. Huge waste of time if anything I feel like my test has dropped. After this I know to take any review on this website with a grain of salt. These guys are either idiots or are getting paid to talk it up I guess. Please I took the time to write this and hear me out brother save your money had no results and legit feel like my test has dropped lol.

RichieLee's Rating

Keeping a steady workout routine I wanted to take a test booster to help increase my strength and endurance. I was recommended to try it especially at my age. As expected my workouts improved being able to throw up more weight at a faster pace with more endurance. I did notice I slept better too when I wake up energized.

ayelen92's Rating

2 1/2 weeks of using this product. Got a boost of energy towards hitting the gym. So far so good! I'll keep up with the updates.

tdonavon8's Rating

Hello fellow health enthusiasts...I have purchased a few bottles of TEST FREAK and I couldn't be happier...Not only is my mood better than it's been in ages, but my gains are definitely way up. It is absolutely a permanent addition to my supplement menu.

uready's Rating

I added this to my stack of pills recently and I have noticed a difference in a lot. I feel more motivated at the gym and my energy levels have gone up. I also noticed an increase in my sex drive.

Minion86's Rating

A great test booster

NathanielAdam's Rating

NathanielAdam did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rusty513's Rating

I stacked this with GH freak and Anabolic freak and after four weeks I have noticed a positive change in body composition and strength.