PharmaFreak TEST FREAK Reviews

Good
7.8

jeffarsenault54's Rating

Test Freak gave me great energy and endurance. I found that I was lifting heavier weight. I would recommend this product for men over 50.It was great giving my libido an extra push!

christopherjcos's Rating

I have been natural bodybuilding taking supplements for years and this is the first time I've given a review on any product just to try to save others 50 bucks. Huge waste of time if anything I feel like my test has dropped. After this I know to take any review on this website with a grain of salt. These guys are either idiots or are getting paid to talk it up I guess. Please I took the time to write this and hear me out brother save your money had no results and legit feel like my test has dropped lol.

RichieLee's Rating

Keeping a steady workout routine I wanted to take a test booster to help increase my strength and endurance. I was recommended to try it especially at my age. As expected my workouts improved being able to throw up more weight at a faster pace with more endurance. I did notice I slept better too when I wake up energized.

ayelen92's Rating

2 1/2 weeks of using this product. Got a boost of energy towards hitting the gym. So far so good! I'll keep up with the updates.

tdonavon8's Rating

Hello fellow health enthusiasts...I have purchased a few bottles of TEST FREAK and I couldn't be happier...Not only is my mood better than it's been in ages, but my gains are definitely way up. It is absolutely a permanent addition to my supplement menu.

uready's Rating

I added this to my stack of pills recently and I have noticed a difference in a lot. I feel more motivated at the gym and my energy levels have gone up. I also noticed an increase in my sex drive.

Minion86's Rating

A great test booster

NathanielAdam's Rating

NathanielAdam did not leave a written review for this product.

nordchristoph8's Rating

nordchristoph8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rusty513's Rating

I stacked this with GH freak and Anabolic freak and after four weeks I have noticed a positive change in body composition and strength.

Kankuman's Rating

Kankuman did not leave a written review for this product.

Abdullahs1990's Rating

I just wanna point out that some people down here wrote very STUPID comments assuming they are giving an accurate feedback about TestFreak or any other testosterone or GH booster. They compare these products to STEROIDS! seriously????!! Just to clarify the idea, these products are under a category called "supplements & nutrition" while "steroids" are something else totally different and not even related! I don't know exactly how these people think, but the bad results they got identify their mentality ;-)

RoadPigJohn's Rating

Another winner product in my book by utilizing ingredients proved by research to produce higher levels of natural testosterone in the body and it showed to be a realistic product that is not another overhyped advertisement in the market today. With Test Freak I felt new levels strength overall well been and a great to my alpha male ego driving personality. Not your common product and a more realistic supplements that delivers as promised by the designers of it (Pharma Freak). I recommend 100% Test Freak to every sport fan looking to surpass their average performance.

pork_37's Rating

This product I am not sure of, I didn't notice a huge difference while I was taking it. I was wasn't using any other supplements besides protein powder at the time. I am up in the air how I feel.

franchise1124's Rating

I was fortunate enough to be awarded a bottle of Test Freak a short while ago and I must say I'm impressed. The first benefit I noticed was the improved quality of sleep. We all know how beneficial good rest is to our bodies especially when training, so this was a nice plus. I was snowed in for a good portion of the month so I didn't get to work out as frequently as I wanted (does shoveling count?) but I was able to lean out a little and seemingly put on some lean mass. The label alluded to running this product for 8 weeks so I bought another bottle to see how it goes- I'm hoping the positive effects I've experienced so far continue!

chrisronson169's Rating

BLOOD WORK DONE...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY... I did a blood test before and after due to the fact that I was thinking of doing TRT. The blood levels before and after we're basically the same , the where both in the high 390's, which is normal for my age of 39. The free testosterone range was below normal, which I was surprised because that is the one test which there may be some proof that this product may increase . If you are in your 20's there is absolutely no reason to take this product. If you are in your late 30's or older , you are better off getting your bloodwork done and seeing a doctor . A 3 month supply of test and the consultation ran me about $500 for a 3 month supply

Kotridisn's Rating

Kotridisn did not leave a written review for this product.

ernestolara84's Rating

Great product!! I have a very good sleep at night, it increased my power and strength in my training! I definitely recommend it!!

simchin's Rating

This product has increased my power and speed in my training! Both volume and intensity aspect of my lifting has improved thanks to this amazing product! I definitely recommend you to take it!

Mychaelq's Rating

I felt amazing, it heightened my endurance and strength.. Thumbs up.