PharmaFreak RIPPED FREAK Pre-Workout Reviews

PharmaFreak's Strongest & Most Concentrated Pre-Workout Powder!

Good
7.9
Orange Pineapple

Qski's Rating

BB.com kindly sent me two sachets after putting in a couple orders with them. My first sachet experience: Tastes nice, but a little bitter if anything. I noticed that I had consistent energy throughout my workout & lots more focus which was great! Another workout today & used the second sachet. This time, I did not receive the same benefits as the above, which was surprising and disappointing at the same time. I felt tired the whole time during workout and found that I was wanting to just finish as soon as possible. I didn't have the same focus as before & energy boost. I had planed to purchase this, but am now thrown. Anyone else had a similar experience?

dpablo7's Rating

Awsome!! Get so much more energie and keep focus at all time! Really great pre workout . I advice every one to try it!! No regret!

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff was awesome! I usually don't enjoy blue raspberry a ton, but this was a great supplement. Gave me a TON of energy. I've tried the fat burner as well and they are both very strong stimulants. I thought that I was a stim junkie because lots of pre workout and fat burners don't do anything for me. But these work great

rosebasic's Rating

Absolutely love this pre-workout! I've tried MANY and finally found one that gives me energy and focus without making me jittery and slightly nauseous like so many others. It tastes great, mixes well. My only complaint would be the scoop-one serving is half a scoop, which is super annoying to measure out at 4am when I'm still half asleep :S All in all, a reasonably priced, great product!

longer123's Rating

first pre work out i have ever taken took a few hours ago then hit the gym doubled my normal work out in half the time very focused / full of energy / wide awake and could do another gym session all this on 1 serving another 44 to go

chivbrah's Rating

I love this stuff, I literally buzz off my tits from it, it tastes good, fair enough, but the workouts you get from it are just incredible, i'm talking like being able to do like 5-stage dropsets for squats like it's nothing..... get this, get this now...... I got orange/pineapple... not an optional flavour for the review :/

jaibarra's Rating

Doesn't taste bad and gave me good amount of energy

itsmillertyme's Rating

This gave razor sharp energy, and crazy tunnel vision focus....Great PUMPS! Best I've had from a pre-workout on it's own,,,,,

babyroca718's Rating

babyroca718 did not leave a written review for this product.

dolitik's Rating

PharmaFreak's Strongest & Most Concentrated Pre-Workout Powder! iits awesome it give you a powerful energy to do more reps with more weight . gives you a great endurance ز

manudarion7's Rating
Blue Raspberry

manudarion7 did not leave a written review for this product.

pharoh9's Rating

pharoh9 did not leave a written review for this product.

Primetime213's Rating

Primetime213 did not leave a written review for this product.

jamienz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the best tasting pre workout I have had. It is also one of the best pre workouts I have had, I rate it up there with Craze but this is better tasting with no crap after taste.

siriloids's Rating

Feeeeeel the pump and focus! Amazing!

f430spyder17's Rating

Honestly the best pre-workout I've had. I really like the focus on this product! That's number one for sure. It's gonna get you super concentrated and intense for your workout so you'll be sweating buckets.

mowd's Rating

Tastes not bad. But the energy hit and strength is powerful.

Garmelias1's Rating

Best pre workout I have tried. I recomend this product.

robingut76's Rating

robingut76 did not leave a written review for this product.

ibrahimgaafer's Rating
Blue Raspberry

ibrahimgaafer did not leave a written review for this product.