PharmaFreak RIPPED FREAK Reviews

Good

omar20111's Rating

it helped me to lose some fat with 1 capsule every morning u 'll just have pain for 5 min after u take it and then u 'll feel fresh and powerful just never take it before u sleep with 6 hours because u 'll never sleep

babypoppa87's Rating

Having just completed my second full cycle of Ripped Freak, I must say it delivers mixed results. My first cycle, last year, I was able to take my body weight from 216.5 lbs down to 187 lbs in about five weeks using Ripped Freak with intense cardio, taking one pill a day until the final week, where I upped the dosage to two. However, this year, the results are much slower. Although my diet is even cleaner than last year and I continue to do intense cardio, in the four weeks I've been using Ripped Freak, my weight is still only down about 8 to 10 pounds. Friends of mine who've taken Ripped Freak have told me the same thing happened to them on their second cycle of it, so it seems the body just gets used to it. So that said, I fully recommend your first cycle of Ripped Freak, it will definitely help you lose weight. However, if you're thinking about using it again, try another product.

luzz223's Rating

I was given the opportunity by TeamBarbarian on the forums to try, review this and so glad that I did!! I have used ripped freak before this but hadn't in about three years. I forgot how much I loved it!!! I've been using it about 3 weeks now and have dropped just under 10Lbs, which considering I was 190 before and 180ish now is quite amazing! What I liked most about this was that I didn't get any caffeine jitters after taking it. I felt alert and awake but not uncomfortable like some fat burners make you feel. I always took it on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before eating and had NO stomach issues what so ever. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who is trying to lose weight, or shed a bit of body fat!! 9.9/10!

ASIAN NIGHTMARE's Rating

Really jittery and shaky. Bit of acid reflux and stomach issues on it but amazing results. Dropped 15 lbs of bodyfat in 6 weeks

cbayne3's Rating

This has been the best product I have used for cutting body fat. 10 out of 10 for effectiveness, minus 1 point for feeling jittery. After awhile my body adjusted and I was good to go.

FrankOstlund's Rating

Ripped Freaks hybrid fat burner is the best fat burner I have tried, within the first five days you see results and it rips away to sculpt the body you want. One box is enough arsenal to target all your stub burn fat receptors. Use with caution this stuff works and is great, gives energy and is loaded with maximum dose per serving of just one pill twice a day.Ripped Freak has worked for me and is the best product out there. Must have a healthy and restricted lean diet and lots of exercise for this product to work, I found Ripped Freak does it job only if you put in the hard work at the gym and in the kitchen.

sgardner87's Rating

Did anyone else experience a strange reaction to this? The first day, everything was normal...increased energy, but no crazy side effects. Today is the second day of taking it and parts of my left side are intermittently going numb/tingling. It started with my lips and fingers, then moved to my tongue and chin, as well as my left arm all the way to my elbow. And my vision on the left side is like when you're outside when it's too bright, like my pupil is dilated or something...and my head feels foggy. It's a scary feeling, just wondering if anyone else has had this type of side effect after using this product. I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of and I've taken several thermogenics in the past without issue. I'm in good health and only 27 years old. I took it around 7:15 this morning and it is now 9:30, the side effects have been happening for about an hour.

n11zero's Rating

This is an amazing product and if you stick to your workout you will notice the results. I would much rather take one capsule compared to the ones that require you to take them more than once. I would use this product again and I recommend it to others.

rossoverholt's Rating

rossoverholt did not leave a written review for this product.

lehm589's Rating

One of the best Fat Burner supplements that I have tried. I took 1 capsule in the morning before HIIT training and another mid afternoon before lunch. The thermogenic effects are through the roof and had me feeling tight after a couple weeks. Great stuff!

jetsgirl21's Rating

I used this product for my bikini competition training and achieved a 20lb weight loss after 12 weeks of use! Fantastic product and if used in combination with a clean diet and physical exercise, great results will come!

alteres123's Rating

I used this product when i first decided to lose weight. I was 270 at 5'9, which was not a pretty sight. It was hard work but ripped freak helped me accomplish one of my goals and look decent for my senior prom. I lose 50 pounds in 6 months. The energy it gives is amazing. It really is worth the money.

showjo1josh's Rating

You can really feel this product work! When you can feel it work you know it high quality! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to slim down and lose that extra bodyfat. This product will get you that dry and lean look, so its good for prepped for a show! Definitley a 10/10! Thanks Pharmafreak!

mindyk's Rating

The STRONGEST fat burner on the market that I've tried in all my years competing. Tried it when it first came out and it's been my go to ever since!

FreakChef's Rating

I have used Ripped Freak to help lean out during contest preps. The product works amazing for me and I find I don't get the jitters/shakes that I have gotten from other fat burners. It also gives great energy without making me crash.

bluntmankrz's Rating

Lots of energy. I have used many pre work out supps and still can't believe how much energy I get from these. One is really all you need in the morning to get you flying.

myssyjym95's Rating

I bought a bottle of 10 pills of Rippedfreak because i wasnt sure of how it will works on me (side effects, etc). After i red a lot of review I was quite skeptical about this product and its side effetcs (headaches ...). It worked for me. I noticed in one week that i lost 2kg (4,5lbs) and without the pharmafreak daily pill, i lost about 300-1kg. But yeah, there is a BUT, the side effects were there. I didnt felt the surge of energy at all. Rather I was sleepy and the headache side was horrible. I was angry right after i took this pill for all the day ... To conclude, the "fat burner" side worked for me but the side effects was too high to continue to take Rippedfreak so i quite after one week. I wouldn't recommend it because of that. That's why I put a 5/10.

ramseyrowland's Rating

I purchased two bottles of 10 pills after having good results with the sample pack I received. I began taking one but then after reading the directions again I started taking one in the morning and one later in the afternoon, pre-workout. This proved to be too much for my system and have discontinued using this product. My heart was racing and I have not felt normal for 2 days since stopping. Hopefully I will feel better soon. I would say if you want to take this product, be careful and only take one a day. I will be tossing out the rest of mine.

mikedte2u's Rating

Took this couple months ago and now back on it. Definitely suppressed my appetite and helped me dropped weight steadily. Although had to use the bathroom more than usual but didn't mind that. I have taken other fat burners in the past but I gotta say this one works well for me.

joncortez1986's Rating

For some reason, this one didn't agree with me well or maybe it was the stuff that I ate that day along with it. However, let me explain what happened when I took it. I ate my pre-workout meal, took the ripped freak and chilled for a little bit. I did my 45 minute work out for the day and had a protien shake with some added aminos and felt fine. I had been up since early in the morning with my daughter and so I decided to take a nap a little bit after my post workout shower. About half an hour into my nap, I woke up with the most painful cramps, hot insides and I had a diarrhea and vomiting spell for about 15 minutes. I am not sure if it was necessarily only the product or if I was intolerant to it, but that is my story of the first time that I took it. I got scared of it. A couple weeks later, I tried it but I only took half of it and I did not have another episode.