PharmaFreak RIPPED FREAK Reviews

Good

Mekkaaa's Rating

I bought this product about 3 weeks ago , I started to notice an increase in energy , and increase in my weight training I now lift heavier than before ,but in order for the product to work you must be on a proper diet , result in weight loss is some what limited but I did see some weight loss , I would defiantly recommend this product

Ralfsteel's Rating

Hello there , i have been reading about this product and reviews for a long time a i thought to give it a try and i ordered it i have been using it for around 4 days and literally speaking i don't understand that it didn't work on me i am not saying that this product is bad may be it doesn't suit me, may be. i feel nothing after taking the pill in the morning , no energy , no focus nothing, before that i was using RIPPED HARDCORE from Chained Nutrition and believe me it was so dam good that it give me boost, , a hell of energy the whole day and focus with a lot of fat loss i live in Sweden and majority people uses this product here and i am going back to this fat burner again and leaving Ripped freak and as i said may be this product does not suit me as it suits every other .........

joeyzac45's Rating

Energy for workout is good, not too intense however the appetite suppression was gone after about a week, and I rely on that to help curb cravings....I DO NOT recommend

JackieBean's Rating

My Boyfriend and I just started using Ripped Freak. We read the reviews before purchasing it and now we see what everyone is talking about. We started off with only taking one pill in the morning with breakfast and drinking lots of water. We had no negative side effects. I started to feel more energized and active within 30 minutes! I didn't do any workouts but stuck to my healthy eating. I weighed myself on our Fitbit scale in the morning, then again in the evening before bed. In one day I had lost 2 lbs! I have been needing this extra boost to help me with my weight loss goal and I have finally found it. All it takes is one pill to give you that push and it keeps you going all day long.

jamiejeans's Rating

I know this is only my first day using it, but I could already feel an effect from it, from the increase in energy to the suppression of my appetite. Now, I just don't feel like eating inbetween meals, although I still have some healthy snacks like a small salad or even an orange and apple. Overall, I am looking forward to combining this with a better diet and more exercise and seeing where it takes me. I know it's not a magic pill, but I need that extra something to help me drop this fat I've got that's been clinging to me no matter what I do. Wish me luck!

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating

Strength-10/10 This stuff is strong. I'm pretty stim resistant, but this stuff worked great still. I had a ton of energy during my workout and even afterwards as well. I almost couldn't calm down it was so strong. I love it. It definitely helped me with energy levels while dieting Ease of use-10/10 1 pill and boom. Done. That easy. Downside: Pill Burps This was the only thing I didn't like about it. I got some gross pill burps. But that could be because I didn't drink it with a lot of water and on an empty stomach. And it didn't bother me enough to stop using it. Overall-9.5/10 The only reason I dropped it half a point was the pill burps. Other than that, it is a great supplement and I will use it again!

Psullivan1990's Rating

Really delivers and works. First dose felt appetite suppression and lots of clean long lasting energy. Love this product

jaysnelgrove's Rating

Does exactly as I expected! Awesome stuff. Good quality energy. Highly recommend this.

xtremechaz's Rating

I was lucky enough to log this product thanks to the great people at PharmaFreak. So what did I think?? This stuff was great! After taking my first dose I could feel it work instantly. My appetite was suppressed, I had insane, jitter-free energy, and my focus was better too! It gave me a warm feeling that was unlike any other. I liked it so much I took 2 pills a day. I took my 1st serving when I woke up, then took my next one right before I hit the gym. Talk about sweating. After training, I left a trail of sweat all over the gym. And then with cardio, it looked like I was a wrestler trying to cut weight. Sweat was flying off of me. The best part was, none of the effects faded after a few weeks. My last dose felt exactly like my first does! So the overall result was I lost 5lbs in the month of using it and it was all fat. My muscles looked insane after all that fat was stripped away. I'm about to buy another bottle to finish off this other 5lbs so I can be at 12% BF and ahve my abs back. If you wanna lose weight, take this.

BESARO's Rating

BESARO did not leave a written review for this product.

Lorrenzom's Rating

This is a great product I have been using it for 9 days and I'm already 4KGs lighter,of course with the help of a clean diet. I take 2 tablets daily and the energy you get from it is quite great and i'm noticing that my mid section is starting to shape up. Will update on my progress after I finished my first bottle.

ehabezzat761's Rating

once daily is totally enough for me to maintain my body weight and avoid caffeine hazards >great quality product and I plan to try more pharma freak product

• SamR69
SamR69's Rating

SamR69 did not leave a written review for this product.

brendonjohnston's Rating

I purchased Ripped Freak yesterday and took my first cap about 30mins before Boxing training (6pm), I definitely felt the "Ping" when it kicked in and i'm guessing it would be something you'd experience taking a pre-workout supp. I'll be completely honest and say I didn't enjoy the feeling at all, I felt spaced out and I could literally hear my own heartbeat...it was pretty trippy!!! But on the flip side...I have never ever in my life workout as hard as I did lastnight, normally while sparring I've run out of gas by the 2nd round and they're only 3 minute rounds. I went 5 rounds lastnight going super sayan on my sparring partner, and I still had enough left to hit the heavy bag for 30mins. Hit the pillow about 9:30pm and I was still buzzing...I'm not sure what time I finally crashed out but i'm guessing I was up for the next hour? I took my 2nd cap this morning before weights training....and I've had a weak stomach all day, and I've been eating regularly It's still early days so I'll post another review at the completion of the bottle, another 58 capsules to go so wish me luck!!!

Maxyme201's Rating

Maxyme201 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleelizc's Rating

I loved the energy from this, and I liked that it was in capsule form and combined with a fat burner... excellent for flushing and I did notice some fat loss. HOWEVER: the crash is severe, the jitters are bad, the heart-rate elevation was scary, and sometimes it felt too intense and messed up my workout. I would like to find a product that delivers the same positive effects without the negatives... any suggestions?

ehs001's Rating

I used the product two times for 1 week; then I scaled to one a day. After one day of rest, I took 2 capsules. Six hours after I started vomiting, which continued each hour for the following 14 hours. I went to the doctor, took anti-emetics, I was unable to stand up, drink water or even breathe properly. I also had mild diarrhoea and fever that night. In the hospital they were unable to do anything for me but just keep me comfortable. I lost 2.5 kg in two days and that first day was a nightmare. I have no background on cardiac disease, my levels of blood metabolites were normal before taking the supplement and I have no underlying susceptibility to caffeine

omar20111's Rating

it helped me to lose some fat with 1 capsule every morning u 'll just have pain for 5 min after u take it and then u 'll feel fresh and powerful just never take it before u sleep with 6 hours because u 'll never sleep

babypoppa87's Rating

Having just completed my second full cycle of Ripped Freak, I must say it delivers mixed results. My first cycle, last year, I was able to take my body weight from 216.5 lbs down to 187 lbs in about five weeks using Ripped Freak with intense cardio, taking one pill a day until the final week, where I upped the dosage to two. However, this year, the results are much slower. Although my diet is even cleaner than last year and I continue to do intense cardio, in the four weeks I've been using Ripped Freak, my weight is still only down about 8 to 10 pounds. Friends of mine who've taken Ripped Freak have told me the same thing happened to them on their second cycle of it, so it seems the body just gets used to it. So that said, I fully recommend your first cycle of Ripped Freak, it will definitely help you lose weight. However, if you're thinking about using it again, try another product.

luzz223's Rating

I was given the opportunity by TeamBarbarian on the forums to try, review this and so glad that I did!! I have used ripped freak before this but hadn't in about three years. I forgot how much I loved it!!! I've been using it about 3 weeks now and have dropped just under 10Lbs, which considering I was 190 before and 180ish now is quite amazing! What I liked most about this was that I didn't get any caffeine jitters after taking it. I felt alert and awake but not uncomfortable like some fat burners make you feel. I always took it on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before eating and had NO stomach issues what so ever. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who is trying to lose weight, or shed a bit of body fat!! 9.9/10!