PharmaFreak RIPPED FREAK Reviews

Good

xtremechaz's Rating

I was lucky enough to log this product thanks to the great people at PharmaFreak. So what did I think?? This stuff was great! After taking my first dose I could feel it work instantly. My appetite was suppressed, I had insane, jitter-free energy, and my focus was better too! It gave me a warm feeling that was unlike any other. I liked it so much I took 2 pills a day. I took my 1st serving when I woke up, then took my next one right before I hit the gym. Talk about sweating. After training, I left a trail of sweat all over the gym. And then with cardio, it looked like I was a wrestler trying to cut weight. Sweat was flying off of me. The best part was, none of the effects faded after a few weeks. My last dose felt exactly like my first does! So the overall result was I lost 5lbs in the month of using it and it was all fat. My muscles looked insane after all that fat was stripped away. I'm about to buy another bottle to finish off this other 5lbs so I can be at 12% BF and ahve my abs back. If you wanna lose weight, take this.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating

Strength-10/10 This stuff is strong. I'm pretty stim resistant, but this stuff worked great still. I had a ton of energy during my workout and even afterwards as well. I almost couldn't calm down it was so strong. I love it. It definitely helped me with energy levels while dieting Ease of use-10/10 1 pill and boom. Done. That easy. Downside: Pill Burps This was the only thing I didn't like about it. I got some gross pill burps. But that could be because I didn't drink it with a lot of water and on an empty stomach. And it didn't bother me enough to stop using it. Overall-9.5/10 The only reason I dropped it half a point was the pill burps. Other than that, it is a great supplement and I will use it again!

BESARO's Rating

BESARO did not leave a written review for this product.

Lorrenzom's Rating

This is a great product I have been using it for 9 days and I'm already 4KGs lighter,of course with the help of a clean diet. I take 2 tablets daily and the energy you get from it is quite great and i'm noticing that my mid section is starting to shape up. Will update on my progress after I finished my first bottle.

ehabezzat761's Rating

once daily is totally enough for me to maintain my body weight and avoid caffeine hazards >great quality product and I plan to try more pharma freak product

• SamR69
SamR69's Rating

SamR69 did not leave a written review for this product.

brendonjohnston's Rating

I purchased Ripped Freak yesterday and took my first cap about 30mins before Boxing training (6pm), I definitely felt the "Ping" when it kicked in and i'm guessing it would be something you'd experience taking a pre-workout supp. I'll be completely honest and say I didn't enjoy the feeling at all, I felt spaced out and I could literally hear my own heartbeat...it was pretty trippy!!! But on the flip side...I have never ever in my life workout as hard as I did lastnight, normally while sparring I've run out of gas by the 2nd round and they're only 3 minute rounds. I went 5 rounds lastnight going super sayan on my sparring partner, and I still had enough left to hit the heavy bag for 30mins. Hit the pillow about 9:30pm and I was still buzzing...I'm not sure what time I finally crashed out but i'm guessing I was up for the next hour? I took my 2nd cap this morning before weights training....and I've had a weak stomach all day, and I've been eating regularly It's still early days so I'll post another review at the completion of the bottle, another 58 capsules to go so wish me luck!!!

Maxyme201's Rating

Maxyme201 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicoleelizc's Rating

I loved the energy from this, and I liked that it was in capsule form and combined with a fat burner... excellent for flushing and I did notice some fat loss. HOWEVER: the crash is severe, the jitters are bad, the heart-rate elevation was scary, and sometimes it felt too intense and messed up my workout. I would like to find a product that delivers the same positive effects without the negatives... any suggestions?

ehs001's Rating

I used the product two times for 1 week; then I scaled to one a day. After one day of rest, I took 2 capsules. Six hours after I started vomiting, which continued each hour for the following 14 hours. I went to the doctor, took anti-emetics, I was unable to stand up, drink water or even breathe properly. I also had mild diarrhoea and fever that night. In the hospital they were unable to do anything for me but just keep me comfortable. I lost 2.5 kg in two days and that first day was a nightmare. I have no background on cardiac disease, my levels of blood metabolites were normal before taking the supplement and I have no underlying susceptibility to caffeine

omar20111's Rating

it helped me to lose some fat with 1 capsule every morning u 'll just have pain for 5 min after u take it and then u 'll feel fresh and powerful just never take it before u sleep with 6 hours because u 'll never sleep

babypoppa87's Rating

Having just completed my second full cycle of Ripped Freak, I must say it delivers mixed results. My first cycle, last year, I was able to take my body weight from 216.5 lbs down to 187 lbs in about five weeks using Ripped Freak with intense cardio, taking one pill a day until the final week, where I upped the dosage to two. However, this year, the results are much slower. Although my diet is even cleaner than last year and I continue to do intense cardio, in the four weeks I've been using Ripped Freak, my weight is still only down about 8 to 10 pounds. Friends of mine who've taken Ripped Freak have told me the same thing happened to them on their second cycle of it, so it seems the body just gets used to it. So that said, I fully recommend your first cycle of Ripped Freak, it will definitely help you lose weight. However, if you're thinking about using it again, try another product.

luzz223's Rating

I was given the opportunity by TeamBarbarian on the forums to try, review this and so glad that I did!! I have used ripped freak before this but hadn't in about three years. I forgot how much I loved it!!! I've been using it about 3 weeks now and have dropped just under 10Lbs, which considering I was 190 before and 180ish now is quite amazing! What I liked most about this was that I didn't get any caffeine jitters after taking it. I felt alert and awake but not uncomfortable like some fat burners make you feel. I always took it on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before eating and had NO stomach issues what so ever. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who is trying to lose weight, or shed a bit of body fat!! 9.9/10!

ASIAN NIGHTMARE's Rating

Really jittery and shaky. Bit of acid reflux and stomach issues on it but amazing results. Dropped 15 lbs of bodyfat in 6 weeks

cbayne3's Rating

This has been the best product I have used for cutting body fat. 10 out of 10 for effectiveness, minus 1 point for feeling jittery. After awhile my body adjusted and I was good to go.

FrankOstlund's Rating

Ripped Freaks hybrid fat burner is the best fat burner I have tried, within the first five days you see results and it rips away to sculpt the body you want. One box is enough arsenal to target all your stub burn fat receptors. Use with caution this stuff works and is great, gives energy and is loaded with maximum dose per serving of just one pill twice a day.Ripped Freak has worked for me and is the best product out there. Must have a healthy and restricted lean diet and lots of exercise for this product to work, I found Ripped Freak does it job only if you put in the hard work at the gym and in the kitchen.

sgardner87's Rating

Did anyone else experience a strange reaction to this? The first day, everything was normal...increased energy, but no crazy side effects. Today is the second day of taking it and parts of my left side are intermittently going numb/tingling. It started with my lips and fingers, then moved to my tongue and chin, as well as my left arm all the way to my elbow. And my vision on the left side is like when you're outside when it's too bright, like my pupil is dilated or something...and my head feels foggy. It's a scary feeling, just wondering if anyone else has had this type of side effect after using this product. I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of and I've taken several thermogenics in the past without issue. I'm in good health and only 27 years old. I took it around 7:15 this morning and it is now 9:30, the side effects have been happening for about an hour.

n11zero's Rating

This is an amazing product and if you stick to your workout you will notice the results. I would much rather take one capsule compared to the ones that require you to take them more than once. I would use this product again and I recommend it to others.

rossoverholt's Rating

rossoverholt did not leave a written review for this product.

lehm589's Rating

One of the best Fat Burner supplements that I have tried. I took 1 capsule in the morning before HIIT training and another mid afternoon before lunch. The thermogenic effects are through the roof and had me feeling tight after a couple weeks. Great stuff!