PharmaFreak RIPPED FREAK Reviews

Good

dalefredricks's Rating

I was given the opportunity to log Ripped Freak on the forum. Over all, I really liked it. In the 45 day supply, I lost 8-9lbs. And I will say my diet was not always on point. Cutting over summer is always hard, especially with my birthday and 4th of July mixed in. Always got a good energy boost in the morning from this. No jitters, no headaches when I stopped taking it. Always took 2nd serving about an hour before lunch. For the first 2 weeks or so the appetite control was excellent, but that slowly faded, especially by the end othe bottle. One thing I did notice was a slight change in my attitude towards lifting/working out. Some days I just felt very put off and no interested in lifting. I have been off Ripped Freak for a little over a week now and I have not experienced that since stopping. Not sure if that is related or not, but it is something I noticed and did not experience before I started taking it. Considering this is a supplement you would cycle and not take for long periods of time, this is a not a deal breaker for me. Overall, really enjoyed it! Huge thanks again guys!!

Lana359's Rating

Doesn't give me the jitters, I can get through my heavy leg days, it gives me a boost during my cardio & I have lost 10 pounds! I've only been taking for about a month, so I'll update my review, if anything changes.

krankphreak's Rating

This is the 3rd thermo fat burner I've tried (that was not a 3 pill sample pack or something that you can't get a good idea of) and so will compare it with the other two. First off, easy to swallow pills. I took one in the morning upon waking per the instructions, and never needed a 2nd dose, even 9 hours later before the gym. Sometimes I would do early morning workouts right after taking my dose, which I would recommend, especially if you are trying to burn fat. My energy levels rose gradually with no jitters whatsoever. The ingredients in this do not hit you all at once for an energy smackdown, but as designed they work gradually. The heat thermo seems to kick in about 3-4 hours after dosing, which is great since it is usually after my early workout. My stomach, although already somewhat defined, reaped the benefits of this. It's not hard chisled, but it is a little bit more defined, perfect for the rest of summer. definitely recommend this product. No stomach cramps or GI issues with this either. I gave it a 9 only because I like to really feel things kick in instead of a gradual build. Just a preference.

Jdot5's Rating

I took Ripped freak 6 weeks into my prep with another 6 weeks to go. While on it, I was able to burn fat and it help with appetite suppression as I was cutting back on calories while hitting the weights 6 days a week and doing cardio twice a day. Also the energy was consistent and wasnt something that kept you wired all night (I was able to still get to sleep on time even though I was taking an evening serving. I would use again for sure and definitely recommend to a friend

oconns28's Rating

I was given the opportunity to try this RippedFreak from PharmaFreak by TeamBarbarian. I want to say I love it!! I just finished the bottle and for me personally I feel like a RippedFreak now. Seeing my abs for the first time in my life! This definitely helped me lose weight faster. It gives you an amazing energy boost. I am up at 5:00 Am hitting the gym by 5:30 and just ready to tackle the world! I would highly recommend this product to people that need that extra energy boost and kick in the butt to lose weight! Helped cut my appetite as well! Give it a try! You won't regret it! Only reason I gave it a 9 is because nearing the end of the bottle it didn't give me the same boost...but that's not really a fault of the product. Just the way the body works!

Mekkaaa's Rating

I bought this product about 3 weeks ago , I started to notice an increase in energy , and increase in my weight training I now lift heavier than before ,but in order for the product to work you must be on a proper diet , result in weight loss is some what limited but I did see some weight loss , I would defiantly recommend this product

Ralfsteel's Rating

Hello there , i have been reading about this product and reviews for a long time a i thought to give it a try and i ordered it i have been using it for around 4 days and literally speaking i don't understand that it didn't work on me i am not saying that this product is bad may be it doesn't suit me, may be. i feel nothing after taking the pill in the morning , no energy , no focus nothing, before that i was using RIPPED HARDCORE from Chained Nutrition and believe me it was so dam good that it give me boost, , a hell of energy the whole day and focus with a lot of fat loss i live in Sweden and majority people uses this product here and i am going back to this fat burner again and leaving Ripped freak and as i said may be this product does not suit me as it suits every other .........

joeyzac45's Rating

Energy for workout is good, not too intense however the appetite suppression was gone after about a week, and I rely on that to help curb cravings....I DO NOT recommend

JackieBean's Rating

My Boyfriend and I just started using Ripped Freak. We read the reviews before purchasing it and now we see what everyone is talking about. We started off with only taking one pill in the morning with breakfast and drinking lots of water. We had no negative side effects. I started to feel more energized and active within 30 minutes! I didn't do any workouts but stuck to my healthy eating. I weighed myself on our Fitbit scale in the morning, then again in the evening before bed. In one day I had lost 2 lbs! I have been needing this extra boost to help me with my weight loss goal and I have finally found it. All it takes is one pill to give you that push and it keeps you going all day long.

jamiejeans's Rating

I know this is only my first day using it, but I could already feel an effect from it, from the increase in energy to the suppression of my appetite. Now, I just don't feel like eating inbetween meals, although I still have some healthy snacks like a small salad or even an orange and apple. Overall, I am looking forward to combining this with a better diet and more exercise and seeing where it takes me. I know it's not a magic pill, but I need that extra something to help me drop this fat I've got that's been clinging to me no matter what I do. Wish me luck!

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating

Strength-10/10 This stuff is strong. I'm pretty stim resistant, but this stuff worked great still. I had a ton of energy during my workout and even afterwards as well. I almost couldn't calm down it was so strong. I love it. It definitely helped me with energy levels while dieting Ease of use-10/10 1 pill and boom. Done. That easy. Downside: Pill Burps This was the only thing I didn't like about it. I got some gross pill burps. But that could be because I didn't drink it with a lot of water and on an empty stomach. And it didn't bother me enough to stop using it. Overall-9.5/10 The only reason I dropped it half a point was the pill burps. Other than that, it is a great supplement and I will use it again!

Psullivan1990's Rating

Really delivers and works. First dose felt appetite suppression and lots of clean long lasting energy. Love this product

jaysnelgrove's Rating

Does exactly as I expected! Awesome stuff. Good quality energy. Highly recommend this.

xtremechaz's Rating

I was lucky enough to log this product thanks to the great people at PharmaFreak. So what did I think?? This stuff was great! After taking my first dose I could feel it work instantly. My appetite was suppressed, I had insane, jitter-free energy, and my focus was better too! It gave me a warm feeling that was unlike any other. I liked it so much I took 2 pills a day. I took my 1st serving when I woke up, then took my next one right before I hit the gym. Talk about sweating. After training, I left a trail of sweat all over the gym. And then with cardio, it looked like I was a wrestler trying to cut weight. Sweat was flying off of me. The best part was, none of the effects faded after a few weeks. My last dose felt exactly like my first does! So the overall result was I lost 5lbs in the month of using it and it was all fat. My muscles looked insane after all that fat was stripped away. I'm about to buy another bottle to finish off this other 5lbs so I can be at 12% BF and ahve my abs back. If you wanna lose weight, take this.

BESARO's Rating

BESARO did not leave a written review for this product.

Lorrenzom's Rating

This is a great product I have been using it for 9 days and I'm already 4KGs lighter,of course with the help of a clean diet. I take 2 tablets daily and the energy you get from it is quite great and i'm noticing that my mid section is starting to shape up. Will update on my progress after I finished my first bottle.

ehabezzat761's Rating

once daily is totally enough for me to maintain my body weight and avoid caffeine hazards >great quality product and I plan to try more pharma freak product

• SamR69
SamR69's Rating

SamR69 did not leave a written review for this product.

brendonjohnston's Rating

I purchased Ripped Freak yesterday and took my first cap about 30mins before Boxing training (6pm), I definitely felt the "Ping" when it kicked in and i'm guessing it would be something you'd experience taking a pre-workout supp. I'll be completely honest and say I didn't enjoy the feeling at all, I felt spaced out and I could literally hear my own heartbeat...it was pretty trippy!!! But on the flip side...I have never ever in my life workout as hard as I did lastnight, normally while sparring I've run out of gas by the 2nd round and they're only 3 minute rounds. I went 5 rounds lastnight going super sayan on my sparring partner, and I still had enough left to hit the heavy bag for 30mins. Hit the pillow about 9:30pm and I was still buzzing...I'm not sure what time I finally crashed out but i'm guessing I was up for the next hour? I took my 2nd cap this morning before weights training....and I've had a weak stomach all day, and I've been eating regularly It's still early days so I'll post another review at the completion of the bottle, another 58 capsules to go so wish me luck!!!

Maxyme201's Rating

Maxyme201 did not leave a written review for this product.