Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Reviews

Amino Acids Are Essential To Support Lean Muscle Growth And Overall Health!*

Good

BohdanProtas's Rating

BohdanProtas did not leave a written review for this product.

PlayaMac's Rating

They are giant horse pills, but I like them. They recommend taking 2 before each meal, before working out, and after working out. I try to work out twice per day, so that means I'm taking a lot of these, but so far so good.

OMAR1WAEL's Rating

OMAR1WAEL did not leave a written review for this product.

BulkHogan37's Rating

The pills are very hard to swallow. Just to ground myself, I can take two multivitamins, two creatine capsules, and an additional capsule all at the same time, but I have a hard time swallowing even one of these. Maybe they need a different coating to assist. I wish ON would bring back the amino chewables, those were amazing, and they had all essential amino's.

agusprado's Rating

Huge tablets = throat ache. Will never buy them again

First off, these are tablets, not soft gels like the description says. Secondly, I've taken some huge horse pills in my day but these are dangerously big. I nearly choke every time. I will never buy these again. I'll go back to my Universal Aminos.

usamarehman's Rating

what a f**king pill size.very difficult to sallow it.and amino acids quantity per serving is ver low i.e. 2222 mg per serving as compared to other amino acids.i have used it and i did not gain even a single pound of weight.optimum nutrition is a very popular and big brand in the word but this product is just a bull s**t

yoitsben's Rating

yoitsben did not leave a written review for this product.

MoeTaher's Rating

good recovery but it's really hard to swallow sometimes if they could make it easier to break in halves it would have been great ... but it's good so far

e8180kimo's Rating

The tablet is so large...even though I can easy to swallow general size of pill, this one is hard!

maulico's Rating

maulico did not leave a written review for this product.

Great Stuff only been using it a week and already making gains. Love the price

Marcoo22's Rating

i would take a Pen*s up my As* than swallowing these pills. and every pill only contain 1g of protein, are you kidding me !!!!!

omar1161's Rating

omar1161 did not leave a written review for this product.

kopNica's Rating

It's the first time i bought this product and the effects are obvious. The speed my muscles recover has increased and my energy as well.

Astoria426's Rating

this stuff is simply awesome... take any time of the day, with or without food, so added amino intake

I donĀ“t get it. It says that the tablet option have 2,222 mg per serving (serving size= two tablets) but at the same time it says that there are 5g of BCAA per serving. That is not possible. I have reviewed the label and it says - regarding BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) - 500 mg per serving (WHAT?!)...this is far from 5g (equal to 5000mg). Please put clear hoy many mg or grams of BCAA the product has per serving size (two tablets).

ChanakaKrishan's Rating

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

ebaa4ever's Rating

ebaa4ever did not leave a written review for this product.

Olax2000's Rating

These aminos are great. Soft gels are very easy to swallow because the surface is very smooth. Real help in recovery from hard trainings. After training these are obligatory choice, but also it's smart and take them 20 minutes before training (according to recent research). Excellent price.