Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Reviews

Amino Acids Are Essential To Support Lean Muscle Growth And Overall Health!*

Good

Marcoo22's Rating

i would take a Pen*s up my As* than swallowing these pills. and every pill only contain 1g of protein, are you kidding me !!!!!

omar1161's Rating

omar1161 did not leave a written review for this product.

kopNica's Rating

It's the first time i bought this product and the effects are obvious. The speed my muscles recover has increased and my energy as well.

Astoria426's Rating

this stuff is simply awesome... take any time of the day, with or without food, so added amino intake

I donĀ“t get it. It says that the tablet option have 2,222 mg per serving (serving size= two tablets) but at the same time it says that there are 5g of BCAA per serving. That is not possible. I have reviewed the label and it says - regarding BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) - 500 mg per serving (WHAT?!)...this is far from 5g (equal to 5000mg). Please put clear hoy many mg or grams of BCAA the product has per serving size (two tablets).

ChanakaKrishan's Rating

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

ebaa4ever's Rating

ebaa4ever did not leave a written review for this product.

Olax2000's Rating

These aminos are great. Soft gels are very easy to swallow because the surface is very smooth. Real help in recovery from hard trainings. After training these are obligatory choice, but also it's smart and take them 20 minutes before training (according to recent research). Excellent price.

NitroFueled's Rating

Giant tablets, however they are easy to swallow. Five day workout regimen and fatigue is not present, so I guess this product is working well.

benspencer9's Rating

Good product for a good price.

strive4me's Rating

it works... !! only thing i dont like is size..!!

ykurdi did not leave a written review for this product.

dicenice's Rating

Faster gain... I chew them... they taste good... Try it! :)

joshuahcookbody's Rating

This is a great way to get your BCAA and other non essential amino acids. Make sure you buy the capsules as their are also the tablets and soft gels to choose from. The tablets are too big to swallow, I don't really recommend them unless you break it up and turn it to power with a mortar and pestle. The soft gels are still a bit large but the capsules are perfect, plus you also get some carnitine and ornithine. So if your looking to get the amino acids you need for muscle growth this is the best product and is reasonably priced. I'm a committed Optimum Nutrition customer as every product I have used from them has been of very good quality. So for the price and the quality your best going with this brand.

Gaitholabi's Rating

the tablets are kind of big I almost chocked 3 times using it. I was shocked when I knew the product isn't Free-form amino acids my bad I didn't read the label. other than this it is typical 2g of protein per serving

bigppapumpp's Rating

I have been using this product consistently for two years in combination with a clean six meal a day diet, heavy training and have made some "FREAKY" gains. I could care less about the tablet size. I Just swallow them down with tons of water and don't complain.

Scottland222's Rating

It Works!! SoftGels are easier to swallow.

dharris87's Rating

I LOVE this product. I feel like it GREATLY speeds recovery, the only BCAA product I like more is BSN's Amino X. I choose to take this product over Amino X because it gives me less liquids to drink (I already drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water daily on top of pre-workouts, proteins, creatine, etc...) and is easy for me to take. It REALLY helps with the post-workout burn. Only "complaint" is that the pills are HUGE. Everybody think's I'm taking Horse Steroids or something when I take this. HIGHLY Recommended (unless you can't take large pills).

chrisj64's Rating

Bodybuilders can be such babies. They're to big..... They are not. I swallow them two at a time. Quick and easy.