Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Reviews

Amino Acids Are Essential To Support Lean Muscle Growth And Overall Health!*

Good

brandonpetkus's Rating

I have been using 2222 for years. I still do. I love this product. I know it works, I can feel it but the size is ridiculous. I would rather take double the pills if they were half the size. They use to make these in jell caps and capsules for about $2 more per bottle. For whatever reason they stopped doing that. It's too bad because if they did I would give it a 10. Still, price per serving is the best you can get. It's the cheapest, most complete amino acid you can buy. The size issue is a common complaint and I just hope ON will fix this for a 10 rating.

AdrianDucao's Rating

This maybe a very effective and very powerful Amino Acid Tablet ever but the thing is it's like i'm swallowing a pebble cause the tablet is too big for me as some reviews said "I choked up!" please make this a little bit or way smaller from this huge, big ***, tablet. I can't swallow this thing, i always chew these up in order for me to put up on my system. This is just a true and humble review.

tablets is very big to swallow, powder is better than this

BohdanProtas's Rating

BohdanProtas did not leave a written review for this product.

PlayaMac's Rating

They are giant horse pills, but I like them. They recommend taking 2 before each meal, before working out, and after working out. I try to work out twice per day, so that means I'm taking a lot of these, but so far so good.

OMAR1WAEL's Rating

OMAR1WAEL did not leave a written review for this product.

BulkHogan37's Rating

The pills are very hard to swallow. Just to ground myself, I can take two multivitamins, two creatine capsules, and an additional capsule all at the same time, but I have a hard time swallowing even one of these. Maybe they need a different coating to assist. I wish ON would bring back the amino chewables, those were amazing, and they had all essential amino's.

agusprado's Rating

Huge tablets = throat ache. Will never buy them again

First off, these are tablets, not soft gels like the description says. Secondly, I've taken some huge horse pills in my day but these are dangerously big. I nearly choke every time. I will never buy these again. I'll go back to my Universal Aminos.

usamarehman's Rating

what a f**king pill size.very difficult to sallow it.and amino acids quantity per serving is ver low i.e. 2222 mg per serving as compared to other amino acids.i have used it and i did not gain even a single pound of weight.optimum nutrition is a very popular and big brand in the word but this product is just a bull s**t

yoitsben's Rating

yoitsben did not leave a written review for this product.

MoeTaher's Rating

good recovery but it's really hard to swallow sometimes if they could make it easier to break in halves it would have been great ... but it's good so far

e8180kimo's Rating

The tablet is so large...even though I can easy to swallow general size of pill, this one is hard!

maulico's Rating

maulico did not leave a written review for this product.

Great Stuff only been using it a week and already making gains. Love the price

Marcoo22's Rating

i would take a Pen*s up my As* than swallowing these pills. and every pill only contain 1g of protein, are you kidding me !!!!!

omar1161's Rating

omar1161 did not leave a written review for this product.

kopNica's Rating

It's the first time i bought this product and the effects are obvious. The speed my muscles recover has increased and my energy as well.

Astoria426's Rating

this stuff is simply awesome... take any time of the day, with or without food, so added amino intake

I don´t get it. It says that the tablet option have 2,222 mg per serving (serving size= two tablets) but at the same time it says that there are 5g of BCAA per serving. That is not possible. I have reviewed the label and it says - regarding BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) - 500 mg per serving (WHAT?!)...this is far from 5g (equal to 5000mg). Please put clear hoy many mg or grams of BCAA the product has per serving size (two tablets).